Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The "Amazing" Life of Luke Evans No35

Carry on

by Anonymousreply 600May 31, 2018 6:18 AM

FROM THE PREVIOUS THREAD

[quote] His majesty the Duchess of Cock had been before.

To Met Gala that is.

This year it's on Monday 7th of May

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2018 10:38 AM

R1 was from 2017

And from 2016 with Rita Ora

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2018 10:44 AM

His majesty โ€œThe Duchess of Cockโ€ has been quiet of late, little sad about the articles being printed about him and Colombian pig is he????

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2018 9:28 PM

Just seen.. Luke has been see to chess the musical... no mention of the boyfriend yet though..

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2018 9:39 PM

I have this strong deja vu feeling ๐Ÿ˜ญ

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2018 10:48 PM

R4 and R5 if you are the same person I donโ€™t know what you mean?

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2018 11:12 PM

R6 luke attended "chess the musical" tonight. Haven't we relived all this before? Event after event after event...

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2018 11:20 PM

R7 Oh ok. Well der where else would Victor be, he has to usher 'His Majesty The Duchess of Cock' to his seat!

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2018 12:02 AM

R7 Why does he look like someone died at these events. I noticed it regardless of if his single or in a relationship he looks fricken miserable all the time. Must be a very lonely sad individual.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2018 2:05 AM

R9 IKR, I've been saying it for ages now, I don't understand it. And he looked very pale yesterday too, he needs some sun asap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2018 5:33 AM

Check these lot out, terrible pictures

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2018 5:37 AM

The Luketeers would of course use filters when reposting pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2018 5:40 AM

R12 I know they do that with lots of his photos. He looks sick. Maybe Victor is wearing him out. You know what they say to much dick in your ass is bad for your health.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2018 6:20 AM

Any pictures of Vic?

I wonder if Luke will post something about this event. If he doesn't, this will be the 4th event he attends these days and posts nothing about it.

(Neither one went online at all yesterday)

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2018 6:21 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2018 7:55 AM

R15 He's like gurl ova here.. Although Turnip has been rather quiet. Maybe he got into trouble.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2018 8:21 AM

R16 i don't think vic got into any trouble, i think he's extra careful not to put a foot wrong and gets permission before uploading pics/following people etc. Lukie even liked his family post after the daily mail article was published. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘…

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2018 9:32 AM

R17 so what if he did that why didnโ€™t Vic post anything? Maybe heโ€™s starting to see Luke in a different way - looking at Luke youโ€™d think heโ€™s in the worst fucking mood

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2018 9:57 AM

R11 Gee - plenty of pictures of him laughing and smiling. So that leads me to believe that per publication/website it's the photo editor's choice of what gets posted/published. Does he pose in front of the step-and-repeats (the drop background that contains the sponsors names)? Sure he does, and so does everyone else.

Now, if you're making fun of how small and tight he wears his clothes, that's a train I'll board.

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2018 11:23 AM

R19 why would a photographer want pics of him looking downcast?

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2018 11:40 AM

R19 I don't see why a publication/website would chose to publish pics of him looking moody and miserable, but it doesn't necessarily mean that there's anything wrong with him either, he's just a miserable cunt for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2018 1:03 PM

R21 yep ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

by Anonymousreply 22May 2, 2018 1:43 PM

This may be the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know if the events Luke goes to are paid appearances? Or is the payment just free entry?

by Anonymousreply 23May 2, 2018 5:36 PM

R24 - His appearances are probably a bit of both - paid and free.

by Anonymousreply 24May 2, 2018 6:00 PM

R24 How does that work?

I don't understand why he's invited (he must be invited) to so many events when you never see any other famous actors attending. In 2016, when he was dating Mica, he attended so many that he must have broke an "event attending world record"- he sometimes attended more than one a day-never seen anything like it.

by Anonymousreply 25May 2, 2018 6:14 PM

I don't know if he gets paid to attend or not but this is the fourth event luke attends and posts nothing about it. In fact he's almost completely absent from SM.

by Anonymousreply 26May 2, 2018 6:41 PM

I don't think he gets paid. He's not big enough to draw a crowd. He might get freebies at most. I think he attends to be seen and keep his name known.

by Anonymousreply 27May 3, 2018 12:21 AM

R27 Yes I agree but most events would be paid for I think otherwise I cannot see him going and paying himself as he takes an entourage.

by Anonymousreply 28May 3, 2018 12:37 AM

R28 Yes, they pay for trips and hotel but he's not getting paid cash to be there. Most celebs turn down offers like this but Luke seems to not be selective.

by Anonymousreply 29May 3, 2018 12:52 AM

R29 God no he loves a freebie.

by Anonymousreply 30May 3, 2018 3:11 AM

I can understand that he wants be seen and all that but isn't he famous enough now to turn down some of these invitations? Doesn't he get bored with showing up, being cordial to strangers, having to smile.... when it's obvious that he struggles to do so๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 31May 3, 2018 4:08 AM

Is Luke in Ibiza yet... or Malta.... I cannot believe it has taken him so long to go on vacay?

by Anonymousreply 32May 3, 2018 6:22 AM

R32 what about Rome, they were there for a whole week, doesn't that count? And before that was his ski trip to France and before that Joshua Tree and Santa Monica.

Why are summer holiday destinations the only ones considered vacations?

by Anonymousreply 33May 3, 2018 7:20 AM

^although you're right. He took Mica to Mykonos and Hubie to Ibiza so it's Vic's turn now.

by Anonymousreply 34May 3, 2018 7:25 AM

R34 Honey I am usually right about Luke in this case. He is more predictable than a bad case of herpes.

by Anonymousreply 35May 3, 2018 7:52 AM

Lukie's life is one long vacation with a bf in tow. Apart from The Alienist he has never spent more than a couple of weeks on a film set.

R34 Mica vacationed in Malta too but then Vic vacationed in Acapulco

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 3, 2018 8:16 AM

R36 = too stupid to post.

Let me make things easier for you ....

An actor's life is made up of little parts, big parts, no parts, long stretches for holiday etc...So basically, Luke is living the typical actor's life and he's doing fine.

by Anonymousreply 37May 3, 2018 2:31 PM

Forgot to ask what has JK been doing lately? Not much really. You see how the acting profession works.

by Anonymousreply 38May 3, 2018 2:36 PM

Vic is really enjoying the High Life, what will happen when he's dumped?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 3, 2018 3:01 PM

R39 omg theyโ€™re for kids! What a tool ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ You see the level of brain Luke wants for a man clearly. Iโ€™m so embarrassed for him.

by Anonymousreply 40May 3, 2018 8:44 PM

R39 He looks like those Down syndrome kids going on San excursion - my cousins friends cousin has the same thing in the bus they are picked up in. Grow up Victor you stupid cunt!

by Anonymousreply 41May 3, 2018 9:16 PM

Can anyone explain the tongue poking out thing on IG posts and stories of late? General question not necessarily related to fuck wit?

by Anonymousreply 42May 3, 2018 9:25 PM

Lukie was photographed at a kebab shop today. What does vic do all day in the house, can't he cook something for his majesty. ๐Ÿ

by Anonymousreply 43May 4, 2018 1:46 AM

R43 Considering his latest magazine spread in a middle eastern magazine subsidiary of esquire I would say that will be the next free trip. FYI he looks fucking horrid in the magazine spread. I would sue gurl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 44May 4, 2018 2:18 AM

R44 nah, not their fault, there's only so much that they can do to improve the way he looks ๐Ÿ˜

by Anonymousreply 45May 4, 2018 7:37 AM

R45 ๐Ÿคฃ true

by Anonymousreply 46May 4, 2018 8:16 AM

R39 I wish this moron would get a dictionary and learn how to spell before posting his illiterate musings on IG ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

by Anonymousreply 47May 4, 2018 11:41 AM

R37 You seem to be an extremely bright person, and you seem to have such a wide variety of knowledge, please enlighten us:

How cock-hungry do you think Your Boy is?

Do you think he needs to have a cock up his ass all day everyday?

Is that why he jumps from one fuck buddy/bf to the next without a break in between?

How big a slut do you think he really is?

by Anonymousreply 48May 4, 2018 11:48 AM

R48 ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

by Anonymousreply 49May 4, 2018 12:14 PM

I just love how as soon as cock slut posts something Vic is the first to like it. Why would he be at the corinthia hotel is victor staying there?

by Anonymousreply 50May 4, 2018 12:17 PM

R50 they've been there since yesterday hence vic's post.

It's more than likely a freebie, so why not? Beats looking for kebab shops and having to pay too.

by Anonymousreply 51May 4, 2018 12:32 PM

^^ Oh and he probably had enough of Vic shitting and douching in his bathroom AND farting in his bed so he thought lets move to hotel for a couple of days, it's free after all.๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 52May 4, 2018 1:27 PM

R48 - I will do my best to enlighten you but it may be a hopeless cause.

How cock-hungry??? - VERY if he's a normal gay man in his thirties. He's single and living a bachelor life.

Does he need to have a cock up his ass all day everyday??? - Are you sure he's a bottom? He could be versa or a top? Do you and I know for sure? Nope. But let's say he's a bottom for arguments sake. If he fucked all day, he wouldn't be able to walk to the kebab store. He would be in the hospital and/or wearing diapers. A man's ass can only take so much pounding. Moderation in anal sex is the key.

Jumping from one fuck buddy to the next without a break in between??? - My, my aren't you judgmental and homophobic. Let me repeat - he's a single gay man. Why wouldn't he have lots of bf's? How would he know WHAT type of man he wants without sampling a variety? He also doesn't like being alone so that would contribute to his behavior.

How big of slut do I think he is? On a scale of 1-10, he may be a 6 or 7. I've known far sluttier. Some gay men have multiple partners in a day/week. A slut to YOU may be anyone who actually has any sex. Why don't you read a book about gay men and their sex lives. You may be surprised. Oh, do try to keep your bias to a minimum since you don't seem to know very much about the gay experience.

I noticed you didn't answer my other question, Jon Addict. What's your sweetheart been doing lately?

by Anonymousreply 53May 4, 2018 2:01 PM

R53 Top or bottom your boy is an insatiable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 54May 4, 2018 3:38 PM

R54 - Your irrational hate of Luke stems from your total adoration of the Spanish Scarecrow. Prima Donna Jonna has moved on with his life but you're still stuck in a time warp. Only Jon and Luke know what happened between them. Most of the drama is in your sick mind. You're a sad excuse for a human being if you spend all of your time and energy hating someone you don't even know. Your hatred, jealousy and envy of Luke and his amazing life are quite plain to see. The more you hate him, the more I think that Luke is doing something right.

Question for You and anyone who would like to chime in: do you think your Model Idol has been celibate all of this time? Perhaps he's had more secret lovers than Luke has. He has been know to cruise the Madrid gay neighborhood. He is a single gay man in his thirties so I suspect he's having sex too! Shock! horror! Fucking get over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 55May 4, 2018 3:55 PM

R55 pot calling the kettle black bitch. You're the last person on earth that can talk of "total adoration". You have your head shoved so far up his ass that it's clouded your judgement. Stupid fucking tool.

Now run along back to your thread.

by Anonymousreply 56May 4, 2018 5:23 PM

R55 He's still an insatiable cunt though.

by Anonymousreply 57May 4, 2018 5:27 PM

R43 Whereโ€™s the photo of this?

by Anonymousreply 58May 4, 2018 5:42 PM

R58...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 4, 2018 5:49 PM

R57 - it takes one to know one.

by Anonymousreply 60May 4, 2018 6:03 PM

The cunts on here are so obviously Ezra and the Gang. You know who are and so do we. No need to wonder why your JK threads were banned from DL.

Vain, vile and vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 61May 4, 2018 6:07 PM

How many nudes has he posted lately? Yep, that Spanish model is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO classy, isn't he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 4, 2018 6:54 PM

R59 Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 63May 4, 2018 7:53 PM

Omg Jon is gross! Wide hips, feminine and screamy lmao awfull

by Anonymousreply 64May 4, 2018 8:22 PM

Um I donโ€™t know whatโ€™s going on here but Jon is over with and contrary to what the post above has Jonโ€™s hops are not wide Lukeโ€™s are. The one defending Luke please piss off. Itโ€™s a thread about Luke and the shit he gets up to and taps as clearly can be seen with Victor who I might add is by far the worst of his bf in my opinion. Is really just a bum with no skill and exactly what Luke is looking for a beck and call girl. Both wouldnโ€™t even be picked up by a trash truck!!!

by Anonymousreply 65May 4, 2018 10:08 PM

Ugh he took the peasant and went to stay in a five star hotel.

by Anonymousreply 66May 5, 2018 2:34 AM

Some of the comments speak for thrneselves and so much truth, I applaud some people!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 5, 2018 3:17 AM

๐Ÿ˜vic is just an easy target

by Anonymousreply 68May 5, 2018 7:13 AM

R68 Yep

by Anonymousreply 69May 5, 2018 9:17 AM

I have to say that I'm impressed by Vic now: he snagged the rich & famous guy, used him for introductions, small parts, contacts & SM follows, bagged the opportunistic angle once it didn't seem to be working out to his advantage, and is now stepped into the role of kept man with a vengeance. As George W. Bush would say, don't "mis-underestimate" this guy.

by Anonymousreply 70May 5, 2018 2:52 PM

R70 Lukie is a big boy, he's been around the block a few (dozen) times he'll figure it out in due time.

by Anonymousreply 71May 5, 2018 3:53 PM

People ask for a photo and he doesn't even bother to crack a smile.

It looks like he's carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 5, 2018 4:37 PM

And another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 5, 2018 4:37 PM

In fact he has the world at his feet, what more does he want?

by Anonymousreply 74May 5, 2018 4:43 PM

He doesn't look very happy

by Anonymousreply 75May 5, 2018 5:20 PM

At least vic is happy ๐Ÿ‘…

by Anonymousreply 76May 5, 2018 6:16 PM

R70 ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 77May 5, 2018 10:28 PM

R76 exactly! His majesty the duchess of cock rarely smiles, much like the queen ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 78May 5, 2018 10:29 PM

Luke has to hang out at hotels now seeing his exes are at shoreditch house and soho house ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 79May 6, 2018 1:13 AM

Luke looks awful in pictures with fans. On the other hand, Turnip is as happy as a pig in mud! Oink.

by Anonymousreply 80May 6, 2018 1:20 AM

R80 pig in shit, lets be frank! ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 81May 6, 2018 3:08 AM

Why did Vic follow a plastic surgeon? ๐Ÿ’…

by Anonymousreply 82May 6, 2018 8:55 AM

R82 probably needs his anus reconstruction! Why are his new follows not showing at the top?

by Anonymousreply 83May 6, 2018 9:28 AM

[quote] Why are his new follows not showing at the top?

Cause his account is all fucked up like him.

[quote] probably needs his anus reconstruction!

More than likely! Kept Boy hasn't left Lukie's side for a whole month now, probably fuck the shit out of each other.

by Anonymousreply 84May 6, 2018 11:38 AM

Why are they not in NY yet? Met Gala is tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 85May 6, 2018 12:00 PM

R85 yeah I thought the same. Luke has a bf this year so heโ€™s more than occupied and maybe they wouldnโ€™t pay for Victor ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 86May 6, 2018 1:03 PM

R86 who wouldn't pay for him?How much does it cost to get in? Maybe he can pay himself or he could be Lukie's plus one or not? I know nothing about Met Gala.

Anyway, he had a bf in 2016, he was still with Mica, and he still went.

by Anonymousreply 87May 6, 2018 1:58 PM

R87 It was easy to tell Mica that he couldn't go, Turnip probably thinks he belongs there 'cause he's an "actor".

by Anonymousreply 88May 6, 2018 2:21 PM

So still No news where tweedle dum and tweedle Dee are then... Luke is supposed to be in New York for the 15th for something to do with the Alienist...and the 23rd in Beverly hills...for Alienist panel discussion?!!.. and with Gala ball tomorrow..maybe they have already left...Maybe not...

by Anonymousreply 89May 6, 2018 6:10 PM

The luketeers believe that there's going to be a second season hence the continuous promos.

If there is a second season, the neurosurgeon better keep his fame whore bf on a tight leash....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 6, 2018 7:15 PM

R90 no need! Hubert was way better than Luke but he was smart. He got what he needed and got out fast. Luke isnโ€™t a great catch.

by Anonymousreply 91May 6, 2018 8:53 PM

^ way better than Victor

by Anonymousreply 92May 6, 2018 8:59 PM

R90 gee this is the press tour that doesnโ€™t end.

by Anonymousreply 93May 6, 2018 9:00 PM

R93 i know! I thought the same thing, wtf.

So lukie and vic are still in London? Wtf (again)

What's with the rabbit post? ๐Ÿ˜ if he already has a ๐Ÿ‡ what did he need a ๐Ÿท for? ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 94May 6, 2018 9:46 PM

R94 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ IKR

by Anonymousreply 95May 6, 2018 10:59 PM

You have to be invited to attend Met Gala AND pay $30,000

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 7, 2018 7:06 AM

He never before said that he had a rabbit, I doubt it's his.

The asshole needed attention and admiration again, animals and kids are always a sure thing - he couldn't find a kid, he's done the dog too many times, so he borrowed someone's rabbit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 7, 2018 7:25 AM

R97 He is slightly on the retarded side of lift I am sorry. Utter moron to think a grown man of 39 and a fucking rabbit.

by Anonymousreply 98May 7, 2018 7:27 AM

R98 I know it's the most ridiculous post i've seen in a very long time. No grown-ass man in his right mind would ever post a pic like that, let alone a 39 yo.

by Anonymousreply 99May 7, 2018 7:36 AM

Kept boy is still in London ๐Ÿ‘…

by Anonymousreply 100May 7, 2018 12:54 PM

How do you know?

by Anonymousreply 101May 7, 2018 1:13 PM

R101 it was 5am in LA when he came on line, did he wake up so early just to like a couple of posts? Unless they're both in NYC then it was 7am.

by Anonymousreply 102May 7, 2018 1:17 PM

R102 nah still London I reckon. No way Luke is paying to take him to the met ball ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 103May 7, 2018 1:18 PM

He's in Spain???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 7, 2018 2:01 PM

Sitges is a beautiful town and a very popular holiday destination although it's still cold for bulge parades and Daniel whatshisname was in Barcelona yesterday so maybe they're there for the Alienist again.

by Anonymousreply 105May 7, 2018 2:23 PM

Well Luke has got his coat on...so must be chilly..lol

by Anonymousreply 106May 7, 2018 3:39 PM

After Spain they'll be going to Cannes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 7, 2018 5:26 PM

Lukie will apparently receive an award in Cannes -"Global Gift Philanthropist Award" WTF??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 7, 2018 5:30 PM

R108 ooh how fab. Vicki is getting quiet the tour. Why hasnโ€™t he posted anything my goodness Iโ€™m surprised ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

by Anonymousreply 109May 7, 2018 8:52 PM

R105 where did you see stidges? R108 Global gift philanthropy? For what changing bf every five minutes? Thatโ€™s fucked up. I wonder if Esmeralda will be there my money would have been that she was at the met gala.

by Anonymousreply 110May 7, 2018 8:59 PM

Vomit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 8, 2018 12:32 AM

Vic was just now online, wtf? is he back in LA, Alone?

by Anonymousreply 112May 8, 2018 12:44 AM

R112 impossible ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

by Anonymousreply 113May 8, 2018 12:48 AM

R112 Probably just on a break after a long fuckfest.

R110 Sitges was tagged, the guy must have deleted it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114May 8, 2018 2:00 AM

So why is he in Sitges, there was no Alienist event or anything was there? Is he touring Europe with Vic again or is he sampling new goods?

by Anonymousreply 115May 8, 2018 4:59 AM

sampling new goods = ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒ

by Anonymousreply 116May 8, 2018 5:01 AM

R115 Sampling new goods. Stidges is a very popular holiday destination for the gays. Honey he has had the same cock for five months.... move on bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 117May 8, 2018 5:11 AM

R117 Well "the goods" usually go to him because he's the star, however he did go to LA to sample vic's goods so....

Oh and i very much doubt that he's been having the same cock for five months....but maybe the time has come to parade a new dick around.

by Anonymousreply 118May 8, 2018 5:34 AM

The guy Lukie is pictured with in R114 is a DJ - coincidence - or a clue as to what he's up to in Sitges?

by Anonymousreply 119May 8, 2018 5:54 AM

Vic will be going to Australia soon. Lucky Bastard. Despite everything, it pays to be Lukie's bf, you get to travel the world in record time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 8, 2018 6:48 PM

^^ Vic might even get a small part in the movie

by Anonymousreply 121May 8, 2018 6:50 PM

R120 yeah it pays to be lukie's bitch ๐Ÿ‘…

by Anonymousreply 122May 8, 2018 6:54 PM

R120 well I live in Australia so itโ€™ll be a dick fest for Luke. Victor will be seconds ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 123May 8, 2018 8:41 PM

R120 does Victor not have work of his own or is he replacing James as his assistant ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 124May 8, 2018 8:55 PM

WHY hasnโ€™t victor posted from Cannes? Hello we are waiting!!!!

by Anonymousreply 125May 8, 2018 8:59 PM

It's all gone oh so quiet yet again..Think they do it on purpose just to annoy us..lol ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

by Anonymousreply 126May 9, 2018 12:08 AM

R126 IKR? Idiots.

What the hell were they doing in Sitges, are they in Cannes yet? is vic still in Europe? Why haven't they posted anything?

Vic was doing so well on SM lately.

by Anonymousreply 127May 9, 2018 12:40 AM

R127 He pulled a Hubert on him. Enough time has passed. No posting unless you have Luke's approval. Although why would Victor care when he has been so carefree of late. I do not believe his in LA as he would have put it on FB - his friend Amy Pembs is in Lanzarote.

by Anonymousreply 128May 9, 2018 12:42 AM

R128 "pulled a Hubert on him" ?? You must be kidding RIGHT?? Vic is not Hubert, and he's not going anywhere unless he's kicked out.

Is it weird that he hasn't posted anything? Yes very much so, since he's been posting whatever he wanted lately BUT he's been quiet before so it doesn't really prove anything.

I don't think he's in LA either, not yet anyway. Other than that I have no idea why they were in Stiges and why Vic hasn't boasted about it, or if Vic is going to Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 129May 9, 2018 5:09 AM

R129 I thought that too heโ€™d be the belle of the ball

by Anonymousreply 130May 9, 2018 6:37 AM

Has Victor been liking anything on IG. I noticed the retard has been unfollowing people again.

by Anonymousreply 131May 9, 2018 6:49 AM

R131 yes he liked some posts yesterday, at different times of the day-more than likely still in Europe but i'm not 100% certain and yes he unfollowed 2 or 3 people.

He hasn't liked lukie's rabbit post yet ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

by Anonymousreply 132May 9, 2018 7:06 AM

Maybe having some personal and private time away from SM... There should be something today/tomorrow if Luke is up for an award...

by Anonymousreply 133May 9, 2018 11:12 AM

R133 yes from Luke, Esmeralda and Victor

by Anonymousreply 134May 9, 2018 11:37 AM

Iโ€™m confused is the Cannes film festival on and heโ€™s going or is it something else?

by Anonymousreply 135May 9, 2018 11:40 AM

R135 Cannes film festival is on from the 8th to the 19th May and Luke will be receiving some award on the 10th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136May 9, 2018 11:56 AM

The award he'll be receiving "Global Gift Philanthropist Award"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137May 9, 2018 12:01 PM

R137 What the fuck? Alright! It mustโ€™ve been for all his ass his given random cocks ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

by Anonymousreply 138May 9, 2018 1:08 PM

Lukie on Hubie's couch in November

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139May 9, 2018 4:42 PM

Lukie in Vic's bed in March

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140May 9, 2018 4:44 PM

I can understand if Luke is hiding from the paps but victor isnโ€™t exactly inconspicuous or someone that doesnโ€™t stand out - no one knows where he is???

by Anonymousreply 141May 9, 2018 8:58 PM

R141 "but victor isn't exactly inconspicuous or someone that doesn't stand out" what do you mean? Nobody knows who the hell he is!

He's been to so many places with lukie and nobody asked him for a pic or was ever papped.

by Anonymousreply 142May 9, 2018 9:22 PM

I actually think that after Stignes Vic went home.

They'll probably meet up again in NYC or after Cannes Luke will go straight to LA and they'll go to NYC together.

by Anonymousreply 143May 9, 2018 9:45 PM

Oh my..Victor's current IG story. A lot of alcohol is clearly involved.

by Anonymousreply 144May 9, 2018 10:25 PM

R144 Gold! I wonder how long before he deletes it before the 24 hours are up, if at all.

by Anonymousreply 145May 9, 2018 10:43 PM

R144 A LOT OF ALCOJHOL NO DOUBT. I thought that Luke will kiss him in that video. Both are very intoxicated !!!!!! That's the amazing life of Luke Evans .... and he'll receive an award as a big philanthropist. I wonder how his RP get this award. Because call this man a philanthropist is a huge joke.

by Anonymousreply 146May 9, 2018 10:46 PM

R145 and itโ€™s gone. I hope someone was able to save it ๐Ÿ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 147May 9, 2018 11:21 PM

Craig has a story up.

by Anonymousreply 148May 9, 2018 11:23 PM

R146 exactly class turd is all he should get. Iโ€™m pissed I missed Vicโ€™s IG story. What was he doing?

by Anonymousreply 149May 9, 2018 11:58 PM

Gee Luke in craig special sauces IG story should be played when he receives his award and the bouncer in the back aka victor ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 150May 10, 2018 12:07 AM

Screenshoots up. was so waiting for him to kiss Victor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 10, 2018 12:20 AM

Victor's tongue was just dying to make an appearance. It's like he can't control it.

by Anonymousreply 152May 10, 2018 12:21 AM

R152 Yep!

by Anonymousreply 153May 10, 2018 12:47 AM

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ shit I was sure that Vic went home.

by Anonymousreply 154May 10, 2018 12:52 AM

R154 I know the pics are gold bless you who kept them. His PR team are going to loose it and serves him right!!!!! How embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 155May 10, 2018 12:56 AM

R151 ๐Ÿ‘Š

can't believe i missed vic's story. How long was it up?

by Anonymousreply 156May 10, 2018 1:05 AM

I thought i recognised the guy. Check out @brucestarr29 pic.

by Anonymousreply 157May 10, 2018 1:17 AM

Well, you guys have been saying that Luke never smiles and always looks serious/miserable in pictures, and that certainly is not the case here. Although after looking at these, dour Luke might be preferable to happy Luke.

by Anonymousreply 158May 10, 2018 1:36 AM

Happy Luke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 10, 2018 1:41 AM

Tell ya something.. Luke is in love with Vic...for now anyway...the looks are there...even with alcohol... I saw the video..thought I'd saved it ... but gone back and it's deleted...oops... Gotta be honest.. I was made up for them...Everyone deserves happiness... Ok... I'll leave the thread now... lol ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

by Anonymousreply 160May 10, 2018 1:52 AM

R160 whatever floats his boat I guess. Just a weird match then Luke looks like that with everyone so who knows>....

by Anonymousreply 161May 10, 2018 1:54 AM

I am a stuck record on this but WHEN did Luke and Victor happen? He was with Hubert and some say Hubert dumped him and ran to Victor but they must of met somewhere? Any ideas anyone???

by Anonymousreply 162May 10, 2018 1:56 AM

Maybe he's in love with the idea of love...if you know what I mean... serial offender...Time will tell.. But wish them well...Keeps us entertained..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

by Anonymousreply 163May 10, 2018 1:59 AM

R163 your right with the idea part. Donโ€™t wish them well frankly he abuses relationships but apparently all gays do according to some which is bull shit. He canโ€™t keep one guy. Definitely donโ€™t think much of victor in any case.

by Anonymousreply 164May 10, 2018 2:01 AM

[R156] YW! It was only up for a very short time. I def agree Luke seems very happy and that to me is the biggest thing.

by Anonymousreply 165May 10, 2018 2:29 AM

R165 Your life is sad.

by Anonymousreply 166May 10, 2018 2:54 AM

If Vic took his video down shortly after it was uploaded he wasn't all that intoxicated was he? He knew what he was doing.

by Anonymousreply 167May 10, 2018 3:08 AM

R167 exactly๐Ÿ‘

by Anonymousreply 168May 10, 2018 4:23 AM

To continue, Vic was sober enough to follow people that might come in handy while Lukie followed @aida_zaki and @ardaserin- who are these people and why is he following them?

God, I hope Vic screws him over and gives him a lesson he'll never forget.

by Anonymousreply 169May 10, 2018 4:44 AM

Funny when Luke was dating Mica and Hubert everyone bagged them for their narcissistic and show off behavior. Yet in their normal lives now with their respective partners they are normal. Makes you wonder if Luke does what he does on purpose or for a purpose. Luke strikes me as a show off and needs people around him to show off too. Point with his birthday last year in Budapest. People post pics of big or important age birthdays but was there a reason for all those pics....no!

by Anonymousreply 170May 10, 2018 4:46 AM

R169 Oh me to so much!

by Anonymousreply 171May 10, 2018 4:46 AM

I think R70 is spot on now ๐Ÿ‘

Vic is one clever SOB, he knows exactly what he's doing. He knows when to stay quiet and in the background and when to strike back, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 172May 10, 2018 5:16 AM

R172 True but so is R170

by Anonymousreply 173May 10, 2018 5:22 AM

R173 we've already established a long time ago that he can't be alone, that he needs people around him that will give him constant admiration and attention.

by Anonymousreply 174May 10, 2018 5:41 AM

I'm convinced that this moron has a hand in all the awards that Lukie keeps getting, especially from GQ.

He was in Cannes last night and is in Craig's special sauce story.

He always leaves little comments on Lukie's posts, is pals with Esmeralda and very well connected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175May 10, 2018 6:20 AM

R175 Typical Italian. They profit off other people and this is what they do, like Esmeralda!

by Anonymousreply 176May 10, 2018 6:22 AM

Vic walked the red carpet last night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 10, 2018 6:29 AM

R177 Oh my, fuck he is ugly. Sorry Luke has had some real lookers. Mica was at this stage better looking (I don't think he was handsome) but Victor is hell no. In a way he probably felt like a fish out of water but Luke likes to show off meaningless no life people so yay!!!!

by Anonymousreply 178May 10, 2018 6:40 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179May 10, 2018 7:23 AM

Vic should be happy to live all this, he's a poor devil... and you are right, he is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 180May 10, 2018 9:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181May 10, 2018 9:57 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182May 10, 2018 9:58 AM

Victor is as calculating and manipulative as Luke is weak and easily swayed. I said before not to 'mis-underestimate' him, and this is looking to be more true everyday: he got himself shipped to Europe; he got himself backstage at the Queen's birthday gig; he got himself to the Cannes Film Festival and a red carpet shoot. This is no dummy. He plays one to the hilt, but he's just the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 183May 10, 2018 10:22 AM

R183 yeah that sounds just about right, but then he couldn't have chosen a more deserving cunt to manipulate.

At the moment I bet he's dying to post something - came online twice already - Hola Vic we are waiting.

by Anonymousreply 184May 10, 2018 10:48 AM

Vic definitely knew what he was doing when he posted that story and then deleted.

by Anonymousreply 185May 10, 2018 11:21 AM

R185 yes absolutely he is milking it!

by Anonymousreply 186May 10, 2018 11:29 AM

Yeah but Vic should have left the video up, Luke seemed to be having a great time and wasn't really hiding at all.

by Anonymousreply 187May 10, 2018 11:56 AM

R187 nah he was pissed as a fart and wouldnโ€™t have known plus the ramifications would have been bad for Victor. I donโ€™t know why everyone is even applauding Luke like he hasnโ€™t had guys in the past to love or have fun with. This one just doesnโ€™t listen but Luke isnโ€™t any different with him remember Luke is just getting more dumb, ugly and stupid frankly!

by Anonymousreply 188May 10, 2018 1:02 PM

R175 it's clear that this award was bought. It's a joke to say that LE is a philanthropist. And I don't know why, but he and this guy always take pictures sharing a dessert. He's a big boss at GQ and all the small awards that Luke already got was because of this italian guy. He's gay and maybe he's trying to promote his comunity. R181 In this video we can see how CLASSY Luke is. A real gentleman. You can take the boy from the valley but you can't take de valley from the boy. Just true. Who was not born to be king never will be majesty. Just a stupid man with a lot of money and a empty soul.

by Anonymousreply 189May 10, 2018 1:45 PM

R188 I've been following these threads and Lukie for years and I've never seen scenes like these:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190May 10, 2018 1:51 PM

OR a pic like this one. If you have, please lets have it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191May 10, 2018 1:52 PM

R190 Maybe from now he'll show how he really is. That mask of a gentle man, crying in India or anywhere pretending to be sad because of other people is not the real LE. Maybe now, with all the money and movies, he's more comfortable to be honest. I really believe that the true Luke is the one in this video. Crazy and worried only his well fare.

by Anonymousreply 192May 10, 2018 2:02 PM

I think he finally realizes he no longer needs to hide because he's not going to be a big star or the type to get a James Bond franchise. He does solid, consistent work and that's enough. Overrall I don't think most fans or even Gays care if he's in or out at this point.

by Anonymousreply 193May 10, 2018 3:27 PM

The award event and after party is tonight so stay tuned and alert cause there's more to come

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 10, 2018 3:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195May 10, 2018 5:14 PM

Today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196May 10, 2018 6:33 PM

R193 agreed

by Anonymousreply 197May 10, 2018 6:52 PM

R193 I think like you

by Anonymousreply 198May 10, 2018 7:55 PM

He was like this with Mica and Hubert. Difference was when he was with Mica and you all should know that the stories function on IG wasnโ€™t available but he parades him everywhere too and movie sets the royals the lot. Hubert was a little more dignified thank you.

by Anonymousreply 199May 10, 2018 8:45 PM

R189 so on point ๐Ÿ‘

by Anonymousreply 200May 10, 2018 8:56 PM

Where's the pictures from tonights event?

by Anonymousreply 201May 10, 2018 9:17 PM

R193 your right. Iโ€™m gay and I donโ€™t care but I definitely donโ€™t admire him or his behavior- he acts like one of those camp gays that needs attention. So embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 202May 10, 2018 9:20 PM

R199 you have a very short memory, hubert was not more dignified, he just wasn't around long enough. I bet if he stayed he would be the one in Cannes right now and at Royal Albert Hall and in Rome and in Paris twice etc etc ๐Ÿ˜

by Anonymousreply 203May 10, 2018 9:38 PM

^ and he'd be the one following people left right and centre and posting one story after another and blowing kisses to himself in public toilets.

by Anonymousreply 204May 10, 2018 9:46 PM

R204 yes but that was Hubert he never once hid who he was. Luke does. Why does everyone stick up for Luke

by Anonymousreply 205May 10, 2018 10:02 PM

R205 i'm the last person on earth that would stick up for lukie, i'm just saying things like they are. These cunts, vic hubie mica just LOVE or loved being lukie's bitches they begged for it. No one forced them to be at his majesty's "the duchess of cock" disposal 24/7 pampering him and showering him with attention and admiration.

by Anonymousreply 206May 11, 2018 12:37 AM

R206 Yes that is 100% correct.

by Anonymousreply 207May 11, 2018 12:43 AM

@mariarbravo has IG stories of lukie, you can even see vic's head at the dinner table in one of them and Vic is of course following her.

by Anonymousreply 208May 11, 2018 1:00 AM

rexfeatures has pictures on the red carpet, no vic, there's one pic of them having lunch or something.

by Anonymousreply 209May 11, 2018 1:19 AM

R208 At this stage it is becoming a joke. I stopped following Luke yesterday and all his people. This is narcissistic behavior at its worst. Victor is just a dog at the end of the day following his owner.

by Anonymousreply 210May 11, 2018 2:50 AM

Funny all the new followings donโ€™t appear at the top on Vicโ€™s Page?

by Anonymousreply 211May 11, 2018 2:58 AM

Ffs it was approx. 4:30 am in Cannes and he's still awake liking pics and refollowing ppl he already unfollowed.

R208 fuck yeah! but they're both so pathetic especially vic that i can't stay away. Seriously vic is the biggest joke ever.

by Anonymousreply 212May 11, 2018 3:14 AM

^^above comment was for R210

by Anonymousreply 213May 11, 2018 3:25 AM

R212 desperado badly

by Anonymousreply 214May 11, 2018 3:45 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 11, 2018 11:25 AM

R215 gee was walking like a real fag there. Notice how victor stayed back after while Luke kept walking. They are so pathetic

by Anonymousreply 216May 11, 2018 12:07 PM

[quote] gee was walking like a real fag there.

I know right?! I noticed the same thing in this video - go to 0.31 when he comes out the door and goes down the step - shake it girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 11, 2018 12:20 PM

After the other night I don't understand why he was in such a hurry to get away from Vic or why Vic stayed so far behind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218May 11, 2018 12:25 PM

after the other night, i thought they'll be all over each other from now on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219May 11, 2018 12:27 PM

Gee Luke make up your mind dude, are you going to be out and proud with Vic or not?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220May 11, 2018 12:33 PM

I think it has a lot to do with his management... I really do... and I don't mean Esmeralda but the big guns...

by Anonymousreply 221May 11, 2018 12:55 PM

R221 um most out gay celebs are relatively normal. Luke is the exception here. They are either in the closet or out and frankly he is a bit ashamed again only because of the way he conducts himself. He goes for such loosers seriously ๐Ÿ˜’

by Anonymousreply 222May 11, 2018 1:03 PM

R215 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃone minute Vic was right behind him and the next he was nowhere to be seen. I thought he was going to start running any minute ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

R221 don't agree! i think it's all him, he doesn't know what he wants. He takes one step forward one day and the following day takes two steps back. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 223May 11, 2018 1:11 PM

R215 I did notice it too...... he is walking like a woman, shaking and all...... I'm in shock !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 224May 11, 2018 1:20 PM

Still the same old Luke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225May 11, 2018 1:44 PM

It's easy to understand why many gays are in the closet. The homophobic comments in this thread explain.

by Anonymousreply 226May 11, 2018 1:54 PM

R226 thatโ€™s such bullshit! No homophobia on my part Iโ€™m gay and Iโ€™m pointing out fact.

by Anonymousreply 227May 11, 2018 2:37 PM

R226 he's a cunt he deserves to be mocked.

by Anonymousreply 228May 11, 2018 2:38 PM

R215 You were too late bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229May 11, 2018 2:50 PM

Vic is stuffed like a turkey in that suit and looks uglyyyy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 11, 2018 4:07 PM

Can I just ask why some on here have pure hatred for Luke?? I'm not having a go...just curious?...ex Boyfriends? got turned down...or friend of someone who has bin hurt by him... or whatever the reason.. just would rather ask...Im new to here so forgive me...lol ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

by Anonymousreply 231May 11, 2018 4:42 PM

R231 - ir's just pure irrational hatred, incredible envy and outright jealousy with a big dose of homophobia.

Most of the haters are fans of Luke's ex-bf, Spanish model Jon Kortajarena. They're still fixated on their messy breakup. They think Luke hurt him so they took it personally. It's a sickness because they stalk Luke, his family and friends 24/7. Why they waste their time and energy hating is beyond me. They seem to have lots of fun trolling and hating people. They're a bunch of sad people.

by Anonymousreply 232May 11, 2018 4:50 PM

Cheers..just good to get an understanding..Tell you something and I'll get slated on here.. but I wouldn't kick him outta bed..might kick him in...lol.. Not keen on Victor.. but they are adults and make there own choices..just like us...

by Anonymousreply 233May 11, 2018 5:17 PM

I hope Vic is not giving up his ass ๐Ÿ‘ on that cruise boat ๐ŸŒ

by Anonymousreply 234May 11, 2018 6:16 PM

R234 you know what? That's exactly what I was thinking. Wtf? are all the gays in Cannes these days ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 11, 2018 6:22 PM

Jon is still living in Shoreditch and still single since Luke, times coming close for them to get back together in the never ending dysfunctional on again off again romance.

I get the feeling Jon just still in his Shoreditch apartment a stones throw away from Luke's house patiently waiting for Luke to snap his fingers and Jon comes running to be treated like a trophy doormat again,

by Anonymousreply 236May 11, 2018 6:32 PM

Where did he leave his bitch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 11, 2018 6:46 PM

On the cruise boat, all the gays are taking turns ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒ

by Anonymousreply 238May 11, 2018 6:54 PM

R237 You didnโ€™t see Victorโ€™s latest story? Heโ€™s shirtless inside a boat admiring the view ๐Ÿ˜œ

by Anonymousreply 239May 11, 2018 7:00 PM

R239 i did but i wasn't sure if he was shirtless, i thought it was his arm. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒ

by Anonymousreply 240May 11, 2018 7:04 PM

R240 LOL wtf?

After Cannes, He's going to need that plastic surgeon he followed the other day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241May 11, 2018 7:13 PM

Itโ€™s seriously a dejavu with Luke - he was there with Mica just two teaes sho. Fab

by Anonymousreply 242May 11, 2018 10:01 PM

R231 heโ€™s a cunt case closed! Nothing to do with Jon like the other post said.

by Anonymousreply 243May 12, 2018 3:11 AM

I was just coming here to say - finally vic posted from Cannes and I take a look again and it's gone. ๐Ÿคค and not just that one but three others. Last night i was - wow lukie and vic posted at exactly the same time, and now this๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 244May 12, 2018 4:07 AM

At least the stories are still there ๐Ÿคก trying to remember what the other pics were ๐Ÿค”

by Anonymousreply 245May 12, 2018 4:18 AM

R244 heโ€™s removed like three? Whatโ€™s the point of this shit, this guy is tapped!

by Anonymousreply 246May 12, 2018 4:40 AM

R245 he took the last story down too

by Anonymousreply 247May 12, 2018 5:10 AM

R244 yeah, they posted within a minute of each other.

One of the pics he deleted was of him on the rooftop of the London hotel they were staying at, it's still on his FB page, and the other one was of him half naked on the yellow couch of the hotel. I don't know about the third one, maybe it was an old one.

R247 the last one is still there, it's the one of him in the white t-shirt (the one he made a post of on IG) that's not there but I don't think he took it down, maybe it was deleted by IG after the 24hrs were up.

by Anonymousreply 248May 12, 2018 5:19 AM

When Luke goes to film festivals, does he ever bother to see any movies? I realize that fun and sun is part of the Cannes experience, too (just as skiing is part of Sundance), but many actors do try to check out some of the films/directors that there is a buzz about for potential future collaborations. It appears, at least on the surface, that Luke does not.

by Anonymousreply 249May 12, 2018 11:32 AM

R249 I don't think he does anything more than he has to.

I have never seen him mention anything other than what he's there for anyway.

He shows up where he's obligated to show up and then it's all fun and games and partying with the fuck buddy that's always on tow.

by Anonymousreply 250May 12, 2018 12:19 PM

R250 And this is why his personal life will always be of more interest than his work. He only takes being famous, and its associated perks/promotional opportunities, seriously. He stopped taking his acting/singing all that seriously a couple of years back, for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 251May 12, 2018 12:53 PM

R251 yep it was for the perks. Itโ€™s free he can bring whomever he wants and doesnโ€™t care. Still canโ€™t when out why victor deleted the pics? All Lukeโ€™s friends etc have pics of him so why does he care all of a sudden?

by Anonymousreply 252May 12, 2018 1:00 PM

R251 You nailed it...... He kn ows that he is not a great actor and he decided to enjoy all the perks that this industry is capable to offer.

by Anonymousreply 253May 12, 2018 1:58 PM

He's way past his expiring date, this is it, so he might as well make the most of it. ๐Ÿ™„

by Anonymousreply 254May 12, 2018 2:24 PM

R254 agreed ๐Ÿ‘Œ

by Anonymousreply 255May 12, 2018 10:10 PM

Victor replaced his canne photo of him taking a selfie pic and someone else photographing him ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ See the comments

by Anonymousreply 256May 12, 2018 10:34 PM

R256 apart from a bunch of luketeers no one else cares, he's a joke.

by Anonymousreply 257May 13, 2018 12:41 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258May 13, 2018 8:14 AM

R258 where was Vic and what the hell is he wearing? Geez

by Anonymousreply 259May 13, 2018 9:04 AM

Esmeralda is victors agent too thatโ€™s the piece of the puzzle Iโ€™ve been trying to work out. How they met, why was he with them at Xmas etc. sheโ€™s liking all his posts like she does with all the actors she represents. If it was Lukeโ€™s bf alone she wouldnโ€™t.

by Anonymousreply 260May 13, 2018 9:58 AM

Listen to Vicโ€™s IG story he just posted before he takes it down there is Luke clearly in the background asking if he could still join someone more than likely for a free lunch, thatโ€™ll be fab

by Anonymousreply 261May 13, 2018 10:03 AM

R260 I don't think she's Vic's agent. If she was she would have posted pics of him or with him on her IG telling us how very proud she is. She hasn't been liking all of his pics like she does with Lukie or Jamie Bower, she's probably liking them now because he's there with them in Cannes and she feels that she has to. Anyway I could be wrong so lets wait and see what happens next.

R261 Yes probably going after another freebie, why pay if you can get it for free?

by Anonymousreply 262May 13, 2018 12:27 PM

R260 Why would Vic need an agent when he never works? I bet that bitch doesn't come cheap. Have you noticed her extravagant lifestyle? He can never afford her.

by Anonymousreply 263May 13, 2018 12:53 PM

R263 fruit doesnโ€™t fall far from the tree - freebie

by Anonymousreply 264May 13, 2018 1:39 PM

R263 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh Vic puts in work. But, for his line of work it's usually called a pimp or a madame instead of agent.

by Anonymousreply 265May 13, 2018 2:05 PM

R260 Exactly - he'd be working if she was his agent. He's not. Just look at her client list - Vic isn't even close to the success caliber of any of them. He hasn't worked all year (except the "Ma" shoot, and that was more to keep Luke company than anything) - everything, including the "Will & Grace" episode was from last year. He's auditioned for things, but doesn't seem to have been chosen.

If she's supportive of Victor in any way, it's because he keeps Luke occupied. I get the feeling that when he's on his own too much, some self-destruct mechanisms might kick in.

by Anonymousreply 266May 13, 2018 2:25 PM

Have you not seen the new story Vic has put up.. Listen to Luke talk at the beginning.. might not be up long..

by Anonymousreply 267May 13, 2018 2:55 PM

R267 it's been there for 5hrs already, it's not coming down. The bitch, like his fuck buddy Lukie, doesn't know what he wants or how to attract attention. The latest pic he upload is the one he deleted before. He posts deletes post deletes..... so fucking annoying.

by Anonymousreply 268May 13, 2018 3:04 PM

R263 exactly!

We'd probably need a years pay checks to have enough money to pay for the shoes she takes on every trip, never mind the dresses and other accessories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269May 13, 2018 3:25 PM

Just seen post.. he's back in UK?? Vic still on tow I wonder..

by Anonymousreply 270May 13, 2018 4:04 PM

R270 yeah i saw, vic probably took the picture. I wonder if he's going to the baftas tonight, with vic on tow of course. ๐Ÿคก

by Anonymousreply 271May 13, 2018 4:11 PM

What pic... where?? Forgot about the baftas

by Anonymousreply 272May 13, 2018 4:46 PM

R272

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 13, 2018 4:59 PM

Cheers..

by Anonymousreply 274May 13, 2018 5:46 PM

The Luketeers have started all that BS about respecting his privacy again. They did this when he was with Mica and after the Bulge Parade pics were published on every tabloid available? He was "being brilliant" parading Mica around in his bikini and at the same time he was liking the luketeers posts about respecting his privacy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275May 13, 2018 5:53 PM

^and he was blocking accounts for posting the pics. Fucking hypocrite

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276May 13, 2018 5:57 PM

Does this look like someone that wants his privacy respected?

He was about to stick his tough down Vic's throat, in that video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277May 13, 2018 6:04 PM

^ tongue

#RespectLukeEvansPrivacy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278May 13, 2018 6:08 PM

He's at another event tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279May 13, 2018 6:43 PM

The thing is don't be in public with your guy and do stuff if you don't want it publicised..hes famous.. it's going to happen..parr for the course..

by Anonymousreply 280May 13, 2018 6:45 PM

R279 after a quick search I have found that there are people that have an "irrational fear of themselves" called autophobia. It's quite possible that this is Luke's problem. He can't stand being alone with himself. ๐Ÿคฃ

If vic is there with him, he'll start following people soon ๐Ÿคก

by Anonymousreply 281May 13, 2018 7:09 PM

R281 yep but how terrible does Luke look. Heโ€™s aged so much but heโ€™s looking really worn. Itโ€™s almost like he walks with a hump.

by Anonymousreply 282May 13, 2018 8:56 PM

Is victor a pimp?

by Anonymousreply 283May 13, 2018 9:34 PM

In addition to following everyone that he comes in contact with, Vic digs up pictures of their ugly mugs posted online and likes them. At this point he's so transparent it's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 284May 14, 2018 1:59 AM

R284 That's the most embarrassing and immature thing I have ever seen. He is an utter loser.

by Anonymousreply 285May 14, 2018 2:02 AM

He's at another event? Oh wow. It's embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 286May 14, 2018 11:48 AM

R286 this ain't nothing.

You should see the archives I kept from the time he was dating Mica and the months that followed after their break up. You will not believe your eyes!

by Anonymousreply 287May 14, 2018 12:54 PM

Show us then??

by Anonymousreply 288May 14, 2018 12:58 PM

R287 heโ€™s a moron Iโ€™m not too sure why we try to keep second guessing his next move or holiday itโ€™s so predictable- heโ€™s the epitome of weakness and such a closet homo.

by Anonymousreply 289May 14, 2018 1:15 PM

Well victor gets dickie points for liking his post within a minute - such a deep relationship ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

by Anonymousreply 290May 14, 2018 1:35 PM

So, was Vic at the Old Vic last night?

I think he was, so why isn't he in the pictures?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291May 14, 2018 5:10 PM

Road trip to Cannes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292May 14, 2018 6:38 PM

R292 um heโ€™s not allowed in any of the photos itโ€™s the job of being his useless slut

by Anonymousreply 293May 14, 2018 8:52 PM

Eww Iโ€™m just saying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294May 14, 2018 9:24 PM

The Duke and Duchess of cock are on their way to New York

by Anonymousreply 295May 15, 2018 2:15 AM

R294 He looks empty and the vacant eyes don't help.

by Anonymousreply 296May 15, 2018 2:15 AM

R296 Probs High

by Anonymousreply 297May 15, 2018 3:03 AM

R293 you were saying?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298May 15, 2018 6:40 AM

R298 I wasn't saying the other pic had him cut out. Maybe they asked for tag alongs after the first photo lol. Although why isn't he near his lover boy...

by Anonymousreply 299May 15, 2018 7:09 AM

R298 they are all press people heโ€™s such a fake whore

by Anonymousreply 300May 15, 2018 7:18 AM

^fame whore

by Anonymousreply 301May 15, 2018 7:26 AM

R300 of course he's a fame whore, why do you think he goes to so many events? Have you seen any other actor do the same? I haven't.

by Anonymousreply 302May 15, 2018 7:43 AM

Honey, to get his picture taken Luke would attend the opening of an envelope.

by Anonymousreply 303May 15, 2018 7:49 AM

R303 Amen!

by Anonymousreply 304May 15, 2018 7:59 AM

Vic's picture is everywhere, he must be on top of the world.

And he's wearing those God-awful shoes that I thought were Hubies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305May 15, 2018 9:52 AM

And here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306May 15, 2018 9:53 AM

I thought they were Hubie's because I assumed that this pic was taken before they started fucking, I guess I was wrong.

They started shagging long before the beginning of July.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307May 15, 2018 10:05 AM

Lukie wearing them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 15, 2018 10:05 AM

Luke looks awful and really old - Iโ€™m a year younger than him and I look like a baby. Shoes are shoes people ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 309May 15, 2018 11:51 AM

[quote] Shoes are shoes people ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah shoes are shoes, but this are not just any shoes! Lukie tends to share clothes and apparently shoes with the guys he's shagging, so shoes are not just shoes in this case.

by Anonymousreply 310May 15, 2018 12:15 PM

R305 R306 This GQ magazine is where that italian guy is a big boss. He's the responsible for the "" philanthropist award "" . It' s not a surprise to see Luke in all those photos. Esme is his close friend too. That's the way things work in this industry.

by Anonymousreply 311May 15, 2018 12:22 PM

R311 fuck got for a buck and apparently all gays share shoes now ..... fucking disgusting

by Anonymousreply 312May 15, 2018 1:16 PM

Hubie and his neurosurgeon bf got engaged. ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ

by Anonymousreply 313May 15, 2018 3:02 PM

R313 good for him! Just like Ryan Luke made them realize what real love is. Lol

by Anonymousreply 314May 15, 2018 3:07 PM

Gorup shot in Cannes. Can you spot Luke and bf Victor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315May 15, 2018 3:12 PM

See Luke... Not Victor..

by Anonymousreply 316May 15, 2018 3:17 PM

Oh I found him.. Victor on the picture..lol

by Anonymousreply 317May 15, 2018 3:19 PM

Oops, so Hubie is a top!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 15, 2018 5:06 PM

He seems such a lovely guy..

by Anonymousreply 319May 15, 2018 5:48 PM

R318 Jamie, cousin Dean and Craig special sauce all commented on Hubie's post.

Also check out the neurosurgeons comment.

SO the question is - if he "said yes the moment he saw him the first time" what the hell happened and Hubie spent 6 months being Lukie's tag along bitch?

by Anonymousreply 320May 15, 2018 7:03 PM

R320 I know? Hubie saw the light and realized what he really wanted and the fame whore wasnโ€™t it - needless to say Luke isnโ€™t settling down material. I wonder if Luke will comment? Still the question how did Luke move onto victor so quick was it out of spite that Hubie dumped him and he saw him and said youโ€™ll do? Was it a Grindr hookup maybe?

by Anonymousreply 321May 15, 2018 8:55 PM

Notice Lukeโ€™s rebound bf are loosers with nothing else to do but follow him. Mica and Victor are the same kind of built man all moved on with after a breakup of someone decent - jon and Hubert.

by Anonymousreply 322May 15, 2018 9:13 PM

Turnip deleting pics again. Why is he so weird? I actually love that this is who Luke has ended up with. He's definitely Luke's level.

by Anonymousreply 323May 15, 2018 11:53 PM

R323 He's an amazing combination of calculating, manipulative, and totally unbalanced. A rare find.

by Anonymousreply 324May 16, 2018 12:35 AM

R324 Very rare indeed. This made me laugh so much. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 325May 16, 2018 1:20 AM

Victor is back to posting his lonely IG stories of himself laying down on a bed. I guess he didn't go the Alienist event Luke is attending.

by Anonymousreply 326May 16, 2018 1:56 AM

What? He didn't take his bitch to NY with him?

Maybe he had to go back to work ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 327May 16, 2018 3:04 AM

^^ Lukie's next event is in LA so he's probably in NY for the day, he'll be joining the bitch soon. But he should have taken him to NY anyway.

by Anonymousreply 328May 16, 2018 3:21 AM

R327 Please work. Victor probs had to go back to the gym because he looks like a beached whale and PREP his home for luke :)

by Anonymousreply 329May 16, 2018 4:18 AM

Love the Luketeers posts on Hubert's engagement picture. I am really happy for him. He really chose wisely and thank fuck Luke wasn't the one.

by Anonymousreply 330May 16, 2018 4:38 AM

[quote] Turner: Theater at Madison Square Garden, 4 Pennsylvania Plaza; 10 a.m. presentation, Wednesday, May 16. Former Adult Swim party has been rebranded for all of Turner and will be held at Terminal 5, 610 W. 56th St.; 9 p.m., Wednesday, May 16. Invitation-only party featuring a musical performance by The Killers and afterparty music from DJ Cipha Sounds.

ooh!!! In addition to yesterdays event there's going to be another party tonight and Vic wasn't invited but instead was sent back to LA?!

by Anonymousreply 331May 16, 2018 5:04 AM

Last nights event

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332May 16, 2018 5:06 AM

R324 ๐Ÿ‘ yeah this guy is by far Luke's best choice in a partner as yet๐Ÿคก

by Anonymousreply 333May 16, 2018 5:26 AM

I could have sworn Turnip used to be somewhat good looking. Looking at his latest posts, he looks bloated. Doesn't he realize that his looks are one of the only assets he brings to this relationship? Doesn't work and is dumb as a rock and now letting himself look like crap! Bad boy!

by Anonymousreply 334May 16, 2018 5:27 AM

R334 Sad but true. He is the worst for exposing himself as his partner then again I was going to mention this a few days ago and I forgot, all of Luke's boyfriends when they are with him do it and when they split they become normal. Post whenever they feel like and no need to show off. I wonder if at all if it is Luke's 'brilliance' that insists on the post to create and attract interest???

by Anonymousreply 335May 16, 2018 5:33 AM

Vic's ugly mug is everywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336May 16, 2018 6:29 AM

Another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337May 16, 2018 6:29 AM

R335 His instawhoring , his "brilliance" and actions affect everyone around him.

Up until they become Lukie's bitches these guys lead pretty normal lives, just like every other guy out there. So, it's very hard to stay away from SM when you go from one event/vacation to the next and when life becomes one never ending party, you just need to brag and show off about it, it's human nature.

by Anonymousreply 338May 16, 2018 6:43 AM

R338 no not always

by Anonymousreply 339May 16, 2018 6:56 AM

R329 He swears he's not a whale

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340May 16, 2018 8:54 AM

Come on..you might not like Luke.....but he is far from ugly.. he is a good looking guy.. Plus Victor was not normal before Luke.. he is himself an attention seeker..who as always so it seems liked posting pictures and video's of himself..that is who he is...Now I don't personaly know Luke...A lot of you might.. but is there any need to be as cruel as some of you are...Would you like these things said about You?? ..just saying..

by Anonymousreply 341May 16, 2018 1:53 PM

R341 um yeah no Victor is not attractive and Luke is getting uglier than he was. Whoโ€™s mean? Stating fact love!

by Anonymousreply 342May 16, 2018 8:52 PM

I'm with ya on Victor.. Luke is looking older.. but still good looking.. suppose it's each ones perception.. or dislike.. he's done nothing to me so.. I'm good..

by Anonymousreply 343May 16, 2018 9:15 PM

R343 I stopped following both on IG as they arenโ€™t really important people and frankly Luke is immature and Iโ€™ve passed that stage of my life

by Anonymousreply 344May 16, 2018 11:34 PM

Vic is going through Lukie's following list and โœ” he's such a ๐Ÿคก

by Anonymousreply 345May 17, 2018 2:19 AM

How do you know?.. how can you tell? Please enlighten me.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

by Anonymousreply 346May 17, 2018 2:47 AM

What do you mean how do I know? ๐Ÿ™„ I have ๐Ÿ‘€ He's been doing it since they met. He followed everyone that Luke has worked or works with, every person he meets on the way and now he's going through his following list and following everyone that he left out.

Ooh and he's taken to liking pics from fan accounts.

Desperate much, Vic dearest.๐Ÿคก

by Anonymousreply 347May 17, 2018 3:10 AM

R347 Badly. He is clearly unemployed and obsessed!!!!

by Anonymousreply 348May 17, 2018 3:16 AM

R348 He should concentrate in finding a job instead of wasting his time on SM and obsessing over someone that will drop him like a hot potato as soon as he finds a replacement. ๐Ÿคก some people are so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 349May 17, 2018 4:35 AM

R349 I hear you. This will be one fucking epic meltdown truthfully I cannot wait to see it. Luke better fucking run!

by Anonymousreply 350May 17, 2018 5:11 AM

R260 remember what I said at R262.

Dearest Esmeralda has already forgotten all about Vic and hasn't liked his latest two posts, whereas she likes every single pic that his majesty the duchess of cock ugly mug is plastered on and is posted on line.

by Anonymousreply 351May 17, 2018 5:57 AM

The Luketeers dropping hints on Vic's post ! Stupid old bags!

And Vic's respond:

[quote] victorturpin Guys, everyone on Cannes took the same picture. Thanks though

Everyone "ON Cannes" LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352May 17, 2018 6:06 AM

That tongue again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353May 17, 2018 6:08 AM

R352 I know it is so embarrassing. The stupid thing is the dickhead replies back too.

by Anonymousreply 354May 17, 2018 7:01 AM

Lukie will be going to LA any minute now and Vic will go back to being quiet as a mouse again.

by Anonymousreply 355May 17, 2018 7:23 AM

R355 Yes. I may have read here that he is off to Australia to film something like a movie or a porn film which wouldn't surprise me. Will he tag the fuckwit along?

by Anonymousreply 356May 17, 2018 7:31 AM

The Luketeers are so thrilled that the King of Cock has found himself another bitch that they can't retain their excitement. All these men that are so readily available for his Royal Cock arouses them in an inconceivable way. It is so much fun to watch and read their comments.

R356 Yes but it's LA before that. They're really pushing for an Emmy nomination

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357May 17, 2018 7:54 AM

Vic has nothing else going on in his life, so he'll probably tag along

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358May 17, 2018 7:57 AM

R357 Emmy for lead role in being the biggest ho?

by Anonymousreply 359May 17, 2018 8:02 AM

I have no idea what Vic is up to but it's fun to watch and ponder what he'll do next.

by Anonymousreply 360May 17, 2018 10:26 AM

He's in LA. No wonder Vic has gone all quiet again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361May 18, 2018 8:57 AM

He looks pissed off..

by Anonymousreply 362May 18, 2018 11:01 AM

R362 haven't you read the tweet? Not only did she not know his name but she didn't know if he was actor or not, and then she had the NERVE to ask for a selfie! It's a wonder he "kept his cool"! The fact that he's looks a little pissed is the least of her worries, could have been much worse.

*Love her huge smile*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363May 18, 2018 11:34 AM

R363 this is my favorite

by Anonymousreply 364May 18, 2018 11:40 AM

Amen Jon! So happy youโ€™ve put that dickhead in Victors arm / ass - you and all of his exes deserve so much better and guess what they all did!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365May 18, 2018 12:28 PM

R365 - thanks for confirming that you're a Jon fan so therefore a Luke hater. It was obvious all along.

Jon's statement sounds like the epitome of narcissisn. I'm so smart and I'm so happy. It's all about ME.

Too bad Luke wouldn't show up at his party and cause you to have a meltdown.

Oh, what's Jon been doing lately? Not much only party. There's a lesson for you somewhere but you're probably too stupid to figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 366May 18, 2018 1:05 PM

^ narcissism

by Anonymousreply 367May 18, 2018 1:06 PM

R366 why would lukie show up at his party? He was never there even when they were meant to be together. Lukie has never bothered.

by Anonymousreply 368May 18, 2018 1:11 PM

How dare he talks about himself on his birthday, bad boy.

by Anonymousreply 369May 18, 2018 1:21 PM

R368 - Jon showed up at Luke's birthday in Budapest, didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 370May 18, 2018 1:49 PM

What a narcissist ๐Ÿ™„ how dare you make your birthday all about you.

by Anonymousreply 371May 18, 2018 1:56 PM

R371 - yep, too stupid to understand.

by Anonymousreply 372May 18, 2018 2:04 PM

I mean take a leaf out of lukie's book. His only and main worries in life are: world poverty, climate change, inequalities, wars...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373May 18, 2018 2:21 PM

I wish everyone was more like our Lukie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374May 18, 2018 2:23 PM

Remember that time he was "decompressing" and "bawling his eyes out" just a week after the life changing experience in the slams of India?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375May 18, 2018 2:44 PM

The only LOSERS here are the people who stalk someone they hate 24/7 and think they're normal.

by Anonymousreply 376May 18, 2018 4:05 PM

R376 I donโ€™t think all of them a stalkers itโ€™s news we are reporting - funny enough itโ€™s not fake news this CUNT is a reality. Iโ€™m not sure what was meant about the Jon comment Iโ€™m not on eithers side Iโ€™m just agreeing with his post.

by Anonymousreply 377May 19, 2018 12:05 AM

[quote]Oh, what's Jon been doing lately? Not much only party.

He is bearding and playing PR games. No wonder why Luke dumped him.

by Anonymousreply 378May 19, 2018 1:31 AM

Best thing that's ever happened to him ๐Ÿ’ฉ

by Anonymousreply 379May 19, 2018 1:34 AM

R378 your boy is ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ฉ and a slutty promiscuous cunt ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘…

by Anonymousreply 380May 19, 2018 1:43 AM

R380 I think jon dumped Luke love - shit attracts shit

by Anonymousreply 381May 19, 2018 1:57 AM

R381 I think so too, but I'm not going to argue with the luketeers. ๐Ÿ’ฉ

If they believe and rejoice at the thought that that cunt dumped JK I don't give a shit and I can't be bothered to prove them wrong.

by Anonymousreply 382May 19, 2018 2:16 AM

R383 me neither

by Anonymousreply 383May 19, 2018 3:22 AM

luke unfo vic

by Anonymousreply 384May 19, 2018 3:44 AM

What? OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฑ and vic deleted his Cannes post, the one lukie liked.

by Anonymousreply 385May 19, 2018 4:29 AM

^^ and the other two by the sea in Cannes. ๐Ÿคค

by Anonymousreply 386May 19, 2018 4:30 AM

And vic unfollowed luke. Sorry about the multiple posts I was too shocked to check everything before posting. ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 387May 19, 2018 4:33 AM

I knew something was not right when he didn't take Vic to NYC with him.

Not to worry though they'll refollow each other again soon. This following unfollowing is something that Lukie does with all his bitches , it's probably some kind of a game that turns him on. Asshole!

by Anonymousreply 388May 19, 2018 5:11 AM

He unliked all his pics too. This is hilarious ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 389May 19, 2018 5:16 AM

You will not believe this but Luke also unliked all of the pics that he liked.

by Anonymousreply 390May 19, 2018 5:30 AM

R390 hahaha

by Anonymousreply 391May 19, 2018 7:53 AM

Well, it was inevitable that another blow-up would occur. What I find amusing is how much of it revolves around social media -- like it sort of defines their relationship as opposed to augmenting it. SM is public, so if you're concerned about your privacy, don't have public fights all the time.

by Anonymousreply 392May 19, 2018 12:59 PM

Adults acting like children. Then they will be all "happy" again in a week.

by Anonymousreply 393May 19, 2018 1:10 PM

And this shit is exactly why we are here for all those Luketeers who keep accusing us of being haters. No, we are here for the soap opera!! Comedy gold.

by Anonymousreply 394May 19, 2018 1:13 PM

R394 amen! Lather, Rinse and repeat ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

by Anonymousreply 395May 19, 2018 1:31 PM

Simply just could not be bothered going back over sm unliking every post..its past.. leave it there.. For God's sake guys..get a grip...

by Anonymousreply 396May 19, 2018 1:45 PM

R396 We know Luke is petty and Turnip has a simple mind. Best combination to do silly things like unliking all pics.:

by Anonymousreply 397May 19, 2018 1:48 PM

R396 They both love their phones more than each other.

by Anonymousreply 398May 19, 2018 1:50 PM

Has any of you on here bin with Luke?..or close encounter.. or is your inner knowledge acquired by observing him.. just asking cos some seem to know about him quite intimately.. ?? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

by Anonymousreply 399May 19, 2018 1:58 PM

R399 Well, I have bin with him, but I haven't been with him. So, a split decision.

by Anonymousreply 400May 19, 2018 2:03 PM

R400 lol.

by Anonymousreply 401May 19, 2018 2:15 PM

(R400) JUST TO clarify you have bin in his company.. but not had sex.. .did you have the opportunity?... Don't think I could refuse... sorry..lol ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜™ sorry that I'm nosey and inquisitive... lol ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

by Anonymousreply 402May 19, 2018 3:01 PM

So, they unliked each others pics. Vic deleted a bunch of photos.

Also, I've lost count how many times he followed and unfollowed Daniel, Yes he unfollowed him yet again. I don't understand what he has against him.

He deleted his comment- #proud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403May 19, 2018 3:55 PM

R403 who unfollowed Daniel and who is Daniel?

by Anonymousreply 404May 19, 2018 3:56 PM

R404 Daniel Bruhl - the Alienist, he followed and unfollowed him at least three times.

Vic commented with "red hearts" on one of Luke's pics but I can't remember which one it was.

by Anonymousreply 405May 19, 2018 4:00 PM

^^^ I was talking about Vic of course

by Anonymousreply 406May 19, 2018 4:02 PM

R403 Vic unfollowed Josh Gad too and this isn't the first time he unfollows him either. ๐Ÿคก

by Anonymousreply 407May 19, 2018 4:40 PM

[R407] In the follow, unfollow, follow games Vic is still following Esmeralda and he hasn't deleted peoples comments that mention Luke in the photos he did leave up

by Anonymousreply 408May 19, 2018 5:29 PM

R408 yes the fact that he's still following Esmeralda is weird, but even weirder is that he's still following Luke's agent, Tim and Jamie. I would have thought that they'd be the first to go. And then there's some personal friends of Luke's like Donna Mills that he followed the other day, Esmeralda's bf... so why Josh and especially Daniel whom he followed and unfollowed so many times it has turned into a joke.

by Anonymousreply 409May 19, 2018 5:47 PM

R409 - It's odd, but I was just thinking that Luke really looks happy when he's with Gad or Brulh, but not so much when he's with Victor (the drunken Cannes night excluded). It's like the platonic friendships with both of them are in many ways closer than the sexual one with Turpin. Maybe Vic is a bit put off by that, or maybe they have figured out his modus operandi and have been whispering it in Luke's ear.

by Anonymousreply 410May 19, 2018 6:08 PM

Vic wants a reconciliation, he's keeping all windows and doors wide open, he's not going down that easily.

And he's going to get it, just watch.

by Anonymousreply 411May 19, 2018 6:08 PM

R411 You could be right on both counts. Let's just hope that we at least get a new poem out of it; "So in love" was AMAZING.

by Anonymousreply 412May 19, 2018 6:15 PM

R412 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 413May 19, 2018 6:17 PM

R410 I agree that there's something different about Luke's friendship with Daniel and especially with Josh and maybe in a way Vic feels "threaten", but I doubt that these guys would choose to put themselves in the uncomfortable situation of advising Luke on his relationship with Vic and risk loosing him as a friend.

by Anonymousreply 414May 19, 2018 6:32 PM

^losing him as a friend

by Anonymousreply 415May 19, 2018 6:34 PM

R414 Could be, but something is going on -- there has to be a reason why those two seem to be the first to be offed every time a blow-up happens.

by Anonymousreply 416May 19, 2018 6:57 PM

R416 That is true!

BUT but.... aren't we over analysing the situation? aren't we forgetting a couple of things? Lukie is an asshole and this is his thing this is what he does.

by Anonymousreply 417May 19, 2018 7:15 PM

Wow! Over 400 posts mainly about Luke and social media. Yep, not much happening here. This must be one of the most useless threads on DL.

by Anonymousreply 418May 19, 2018 7:34 PM

R418 ...and there are 35 pages of posts mostly about Luke and social media, so if you substitute "popular" for "useless" you might be on to something.

by Anonymousreply 419May 19, 2018 10:11 PM

R419 thatโ€™s because Iโ€™ve never seen or met anyone like this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 420May 19, 2018 10:24 PM

Hold your balls and grab your tits because Victor has removed I repeat removed โ€œin a relationshipโ€ from Facebook ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

by Anonymousreply 421May 19, 2018 10:31 PM

Omg..is this the big stuff then.. or is it a ploy to keep people off remarking about the relationship..and him being gay.. he'll be with a woman again next..even so..would of loved to be a fly on the wall when all this was happening...whoever you are who finds out all this ..i could kiss ya..keep up the good work...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š

by Anonymousreply 422May 19, 2018 10:38 PM

R422 oh please to stop people talking or commenting on relationships keep them private MR Evans like you preach! Sorry at the end of the day most do but if you love someone or happy with who you are ignore it and youโ€™ll find so will everyone else. Victor doesnโ€™t hide it though.

by Anonymousreply 423May 20, 2018 12:20 AM

R421 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 424May 20, 2018 12:36 AM

All this is likely happening because Luke has identified and is ready to move on to his next vict.. um I mean boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 425May 20, 2018 1:22 AM

R425 yep ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

by Anonymousreply 426May 20, 2018 2:00 AM

R425 and then the same old shit all over again. And we'll still be here wondering "where did this one come from".

Our lukie ๐Ÿ’ฉ always on the look out for the next fool.

Cause i wouldn't exactly call them victims, fools yes, but they know exactly what they're getting into, they milk it for all it's worth and enjoy every minute of it. ๐Ÿคก

by Anonymousreply 427May 20, 2018 5:03 AM

R427 yep Luke knows his prey well!!!

by Anonymousreply 428May 20, 2018 5:23 AM

They're both in LA, maybe they'll kiss and make up after all.

Whatever happened between them Vic should have kept his cool and everything would have been fine again. Me thinks that Vic has a very high opinion of himself and thinks that he's something special. He gets his knickers in a twist for no reason, if he had stayed low Lukie would be back to him in a jiffy.

Mica knew how to play his cards right and lasted a whole year.

by Anonymousreply 429May 20, 2018 8:27 AM

R429 is Luke still in LA? I thought he was on his way to make a movie?

by Anonymousreply 430May 20, 2018 8:39 AM

R430 on the 22nd or 23rd there's an Alienist event in LA.

by Anonymousreply 431May 20, 2018 9:10 AM

R431 oh ok? He must be staying at hotel hope the Alienist is paying ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 432May 20, 2018 9:29 AM

R421 No, check out his V Man Turpin FB account, he's still "in a relationship" there.

by Anonymousreply 433May 20, 2018 10:47 AM

R433 in the about section yes it is but it used to appear on the open page - blessed fb glitch ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 434May 20, 2018 10:59 AM

Vic is a rare gem and Lukie would be an idiot if he lets him go, plus he writes the most beautiful poems ever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435May 20, 2018 11:48 AM

R435 rare like a pink diamond ๐Ÿ’Ž after all heโ€™s prefer a solid rock yโ€™all ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 436May 20, 2018 11:52 AM

I think the POS is trying to get back with JK again.

by Anonymousreply 437May 20, 2018 5:06 PM

R437 oh no! Luke will never get over Jon but FUCK NO

by Anonymousreply 438May 20, 2018 6:28 PM

Well, Is it a coincidence that Lukie has just broke up with Vic, he liked a pic from JK's birthday posted by JK's agent, Esmeralda was "allowed" to post a pic of JK on IG after a year and a half AND that cunt was again wearing that bloody necklace that people keep mentioning.

by Anonymousreply 439May 20, 2018 6:40 PM

If that bloody necklace is so irrelevant why does he only wear it when he's trying to mend his relationship with JK?

by Anonymousreply 440May 20, 2018 6:45 PM

Which necklace and where?

by Anonymousreply 441May 20, 2018 7:17 PM

Whick necklace? Where is Luke wearing it today?

by Anonymousreply 442May 20, 2018 7:18 PM

*which necklace? Sorry

by Anonymousreply 443May 20, 2018 7:19 PM

I used to laugh when others posted these crap here but I'm not so sure anymore.

You can only see the chain, not the whole necklace. Does he only wear it when he's trying to win JK back? I beginning to think so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444May 20, 2018 7:35 PM

After I saw the above picture I suspected that he was probably wearing it in NY too, and he was.

Zoom in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445May 20, 2018 7:40 PM

This is starting to resemble Donald Trump's Twitter feed. Guys -- chill.

by Anonymousreply 446May 20, 2018 8:13 PM

R446 - what do you expect? There are plenty of Deplorables here.

by Anonymousreply 447May 20, 2018 8:18 PM

R446 LOL

by Anonymousreply 448May 20, 2018 8:19 PM

Really sorry but can't see what the necklace is.. could anyone describe... just so we know when we see it??!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜š thanks again..

by Anonymousreply 449May 20, 2018 8:23 PM

I have to agree with R439, dearest Esmeralda Brajovic got permission from his majesty the duchess of cock before posting that pic with JK, and she's full of shit. So fake ๐Ÿ’ฉ

by Anonymousreply 450May 20, 2018 8:31 PM

R445 The silver chain and the black cord one make their appearance every now and then. Don't know if it is in anyway connected to JK right now since we can't see what's hanging from it-a wing for example ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

are all these happenings a coincidence? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Lukie liking Juan's post ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™ˆ dearest Esmeralda posting a pic with the enemy ๐Ÿ˜ฑ what will the luketeers say? ๐Ÿ’ฉ

by Anonymousreply 451May 20, 2018 8:50 PM

Jon runnnnn!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 452May 20, 2018 8:51 PM

R451 Luke must be bored jon is his go to hopefully Jon is smarter or just him like he used you gurl - share the love ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 453May 20, 2018 8:54 PM

[quote]are all these happenings a coincidence? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธLukie liking Juan's post ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™ˆ dearest Esmeralda posting a pic with the enemy ๐Ÿ˜ฑ what will the luketeers say

And all this happens in Jon's birthday.....

by Anonymousreply 454May 20, 2018 11:31 PM

R453 The sad truth is that Luke is likely not over Jon. There hasn't been anyone since Jon who he is as deeply into. If it was just boredom, he would just find a new guy after all he can. It seems that Luke has been dating other people to get over Jon and it hasn't worked. Whether you hate or love Jon, the reality is that he is one of a kind-complex, crazy, challenging, loving, sexy.

by Anonymousreply 455May 21, 2018 12:18 AM

Lovers tiff over they are following each other again. They are such twits.

by Anonymousreply 456May 21, 2018 1:04 AM

Same shit over and over again ๐Ÿคก

by Anonymousreply 457May 21, 2018 1:07 AM

^^and his FB has in a relationship on the front page again. Victor is DRAMA dahlings. I am laughing so hard at these freaks.

by Anonymousreply 458May 21, 2018 1:08 AM

Lol. Someone got rejected maybe?!?!

by Anonymousreply 459May 21, 2018 1:13 AM

R459 ๐Ÿ‘yes

And the big question is, will Vic refollow Daniel and Josh Gad for the umpteenth time? ๐Ÿคก

And repost and re-like all the pics?

by Anonymousreply 460May 21, 2018 1:22 AM

R460 probably

by Anonymousreply 461May 21, 2018 1:30 AM

Vicโ€™s embarrassing seriously ๐Ÿ˜ณ

by Anonymousreply 462May 21, 2018 1:30 AM

R462 only Vic? What about the other juvenile cunt? Lukie has taken his shit to a whole new level with this one.

by Anonymousreply 463May 21, 2018 1:47 AM

R463 oh yes heโ€™s the same

by Anonymousreply 464May 21, 2018 1:58 AM

R449 you find these shit funny? you think I'm making shit up? Then you're either new here /you haven't been paying attention OR your a Luketeer in denial, because we've discussed it numerous times and posted pics.

After all this time and after him going from one bf/fuck buddy to the next, I never believed that he would still want JK back. But it looks like he does and he keeps getting rejected!

This pic in an IG story that Lukie posted after he broke up with Mica and was trying to win JK back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465May 21, 2018 4:46 AM

When he was dating Hubie but was again trying to mend his relationship with JK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466May 21, 2018 4:52 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467May 21, 2018 4:53 AM

When they got back together for a brief moment in 2017

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468May 21, 2018 4:58 AM

Again when they were "together" beginning of 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469May 21, 2018 5:00 AM

R449 There's lots more but I think you got the picture. Right?

by Anonymousreply 470May 21, 2018 5:02 AM

R470 Yes!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 471May 21, 2018 5:07 AM

Forgot my favorite

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472May 21, 2018 5:08 AM

Thanks stalker ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿฅ‚

youโ€™re so good, so obsessed. I bet you have a โ€œnecklace fileโ€. Other โ€œtripsโ€. And one for each Luke boyfriend. LOL

by Anonymousreply 473May 21, 2018 5:16 AM

R473 Actually, I do.

They're all hanging on the wall in his house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474May 21, 2018 5:21 AM

And Jon was wearing his necklace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475May 21, 2018 5:47 AM

The luketeers must be fuming.

Ooh and i bet Vic gets to go to Australia after all this! The last time he was upset with lukie he got 5 weeks of free vacations And not only, ๐Ÿคก red carpets, cannes, royal albert hall. Mark my words!

by Anonymousreply 476May 21, 2018 5:53 AM

R473 if Luke wasn't such an instawhore we wouldn't know so much about his life.

by Anonymousreply 477May 21, 2018 6:13 AM

R476 Yes and R477 So true!

by Anonymousreply 478May 21, 2018 7:08 AM

R477 Very true.

by Anonymousreply 479May 21, 2018 10:20 AM

Luke in LA yesterday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480May 21, 2018 10:56 AM

Notice the necklace....maybe coincidence?? Maybe not..he looks ok though..doesnt look love sick or anything..lol..Maybe all done for attention..???

by Anonymousreply 481May 21, 2018 11:20 AM

I hereby demand, and will do so officially today, that the DL Security Council look into whether or not the feather necklace worn by Luke Evans is used for infiltration or surveillance of Jon Kortajarena for Sexual Purposes - and if any such feather necklace usage claims were made by people within the DL Administration!

by Anonymousreply 482May 21, 2018 12:33 PM

R482 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

by Anonymousreply 483May 21, 2018 12:48 PM

Yall Vic just followed Luke again and luke just followed Vic again OMG WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THEM

by Anonymousreply 484May 21, 2018 1:17 PM

I don't understand why these two adults can't have an argument/disagreement, work it out and move on in private and not have all their business play out on SM ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

by Anonymousreply 485May 21, 2018 1:35 PM

I wonder if Luke was a bit shook this past week at all. One ex is now happily engaged and the other was happily celebrating his birthday....without having to take a sponsored trip. Meanwhile, Luke seems to be doing the same childish sh** over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 486May 21, 2018 1:39 PM

R482 you can mock all you want but this shit is real ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

R486 yeah weird isn't it? some people actually pay out of their own pocket for their birthday celebrations and don't need anyone else to fund a trip abroad.

by Anonymousreply 487May 21, 2018 2:03 PM

R486 & R487 - now girls, you know deep down why Luke is getting free trips and goodies. He's actually working and making appearances. I mean really, do you have any sense of intelligence to use your brains? Duh, no brainer. Again, what's Jon been doing lately?

by Anonymousreply 488May 21, 2018 2:25 PM

Jon hasn't been doing much so he has to pay his own way. Gosh, was that so hard to figure out. Apparently for people blinded by hatred, jealousy and envy that are all over this thread.

Every couple of months someone brings up "the necklace" and nothing happens. I guess you all love to get your knickers in a twist. You sad stalkers must lead such boring lives. I would feel sorry for you but you're Deplorables so I can't be bothered.

by Anonymousreply 489May 21, 2018 2:39 PM

What's with the following/unfollowing whenever their not together? Vic seems like a clingy bitch can't stand to be away from his meal ticket for more than a day.

by Anonymousreply 490May 21, 2018 6:21 PM

R490 badly! No man should be that clingy for fuck sake grow a set!

by Anonymousreply 491May 21, 2018 8:52 PM

Lukeโ€™s latest post needs a good punch in the nose!

by Anonymousreply 492May 21, 2018 9:31 PM

R487 First there were 9/11 Truthers. Then there were Birthers. Now there are...Neckers.

R485 It was raining in LA this morning. Luke was bored. I wonder if he made up with Vic in order to have something to do today?

by Anonymousreply 493May 21, 2018 11:45 PM

And life is back to normal again ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ both back on SM, attention seeking whore posting again, calculating manipulative cunt liking his pics. ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฉ thank you lord ๐Ÿ™

by Anonymousreply 494May 22, 2018 10:18 AM

R494 world peace next ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 495May 22, 2018 11:20 AM

Lukie in Cannes on the 13th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496May 22, 2018 12:01 PM

Funny how after this pic went "viral" Vic and Lukie were not photographed together again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497May 22, 2018 12:04 PM

^^^The following day he was going around alone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498May 22, 2018 12:06 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499May 22, 2018 5:14 PM

R499 hmmm! Very very sad!

by Anonymousreply 500May 22, 2018 8:50 PM

Rumoured Boyfriend...really? What are is PR up to now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501May 23, 2018 12:14 AM

Yeah, well known fact- Just Jared publishes what they tell him to publish and if his PR want Vic to be a rumoured bf that he shall be. Next photoshoot-he shall be the bf.

by Anonymousreply 502May 23, 2018 1:39 AM

^^his PR and Lukie

by Anonymousreply 503May 23, 2018 1:44 AM

He breaks up with Vic, starts wearing his necklace, likes the birthday pic, he gets rejected - takes off necklace, goes crawling back to Vic - have we seen this scenario before? ๐Ÿค”

by Anonymousreply 504May 23, 2018 2:25 AM

My favorite part of this article is: you might recognize Victor from Shades of Blue or his "memorable" role on Will & Grace. ๐Ÿ˜‚ PR really trying to make him a legit actor.

by Anonymousreply 505May 23, 2018 2:57 AM

Vic's role was soooo "memorable" that nobody recognises him.

AND so many people don't know that Lukie is gay!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506May 23, 2018 3:15 AM

R506 I know. If they see Luke walk like he did in Cannes then it is a giveaway. In LA he acts straight to secure a movie role. Victor is memorable at this stage as a mentally unstable twat!

by Anonymousreply 507May 23, 2018 3:19 AM

This article and these pictures are all Luke's doing I don't think Vic's PR had any say in what got published. Who cares about Vic? Nobody knows who he is.

I don't understand what Luke gets out of this though.

by Anonymousreply 508May 23, 2018 3:26 AM

[quote] I don't understand what Luke gets out of this though.

Revenge!

He was being BRILLIANT, Duh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509May 23, 2018 7:16 AM

R509 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป yep

by Anonymousreply 510May 23, 2018 7:46 AM

Well I guess it's official then?! If JustJared publishes an article that means Luke gave his permission and he wants everyone to know they're a couple.

Victor got what he wanted, again, manipulation worked yet again.

by Anonymousreply 511May 23, 2018 8:28 AM

R511 Just Jared doesnโ€™t ask permission no gossip mag does

by Anonymousreply 512May 23, 2018 8:29 AM

JustJared doesn't publish anything without permission, he's not like other tabloids. It's a well known fact that he's up everyone's ass, I've read about it years ago.

by Anonymousreply 513May 23, 2018 8:35 AM

R513 so according to you they had a bust up and unfollowed each other, victor deleted his photos, unliked Lukeโ€™s posts, refollowed each other, went out and called Just Jared to photograph them - maybe you should call Luke and admit yourselves together, bitch please ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

by Anonymousreply 514May 23, 2018 8:37 AM

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you..... that so many people don't know that our Lukie is gay. Where have they been all this time, living under a rock??

ooooh wait..... nobody knew who he was until recently OR cared about his sexual orientation!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515May 23, 2018 8:47 AM

R514 Did I say that they made a call?? They were seen out and about, they were photographed by a pap, JustJared got the pics and asked for permission to publish them. Why is that so hard to believe?

by Anonymousreply 516May 23, 2018 8:53 AM

R516 sorry no itโ€™s gossip and trashy magazines will post anything. If they asked permission why is the boyfriend rumored?

by Anonymousreply 517May 23, 2018 9:42 AM

Yeah agreed. Just jared does as he's told, that's a photoshoot @R515 and like i said before it is all luke's doing. Vic is a nobody and no one cares who he is.

Reading the comments @R515, not a single person mentions his name. ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 518May 23, 2018 10:44 AM

R517 I don't know why it's "rumoured boyfriend".

Anyway, as others have pointed out, Luke broke up with Victor he started wearing his necklace again, he liked Juan's birthday pic (the last time he liked one of Juan's pics was on his birthday and Jon was also on the pic-same situation) and when things didn't go as planned he went back to Victor again. Don't tell me we haven't seen this same sequence of events before? Deny it all you want.

( why did he like Juan's birthday pic and not Esmeralda's? To make a bigger impact perhaps? Just saying.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519May 23, 2018 11:29 AM

And he has taken off his necklace @R515 and here:

Lets see when he'll wear it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520May 23, 2018 11:33 AM

R518 I donโ€™t think so but if they do that man has some fucking serious issues, I mean if his that hard up speak to Kris Jenner and get a reality tv show. Heโ€™s such a dick!

by Anonymousreply 521May 23, 2018 12:56 PM

Look at this. They are forcing fan pages that posted the pics to take them down. I've already seen a couple of accounts that have deleted them. Stupid bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522May 23, 2018 1:29 PM

This account is toast

[quote] ranestormtrooper Rethink whether youโ€™re his fan or an enemy if you post something like this. Itโ€™s an invasion of privacy and incredibly disrespectful. Shame on you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523May 23, 2018 1:34 PM

Luke has some of the most homophobic frau fans ever. They want his sexuality to stay secret and out of sight. It's the most moronic thing ever.

by Anonymousreply 524May 23, 2018 2:30 PM

Is Jon still bearding with the Barbie doll? Or is he actually dating her now?

by Anonymousreply 525May 23, 2018 2:31 PM

R522 Even Luke's friend @giacomonicolodi liked the just jared pic, i don't know what their problem is? It's not like Luke cares? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

by Anonymousreply 526May 23, 2018 3:01 PM

I hope Luke is enjoying it as much as Victor is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527May 23, 2018 6:18 PM

In all of the shots of Luke outside of major PR opportunities he always seems to have his phone in his hand. We wallks with it everywhere. And Vic usually stays a few paces behind or ahead. It could just be coincidence but most people tend to walk side by side and talk. He really needs to lay off SM and photo opportunities of he wants to stay private. This isn't how it's done.

by Anonymousreply 528May 23, 2018 8:28 PM

R538 exactly but Luke doesnโ€™t know what the fuck he wants! One thing for sure he is overdue a good kick in the head!

by Anonymousreply 529May 23, 2018 9:48 PM

R528 The true love of Luke's life is his phone. It's his mirror.

by Anonymousreply 530May 24, 2018 11:23 AM

Luke's always on his phone 'cause he's a busy man ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘…

by Anonymousreply 531May 24, 2018 12:17 PM

Soooo Just Jared post an article about Cunt and cuntier which according to someone on this thread is done with cunts approval and all of a sudden quiet? ๐Ÿค”

by Anonymousreply 532May 26, 2018 12:20 AM

Why quiet? Lukie has been posting a pic every day and he posted a story which he hardly ever does.

And Vic posted that gorgeous tb pic ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ฉ and he liked some posts. Pretty normal behaviour from both, i would say

by Anonymousreply 533May 26, 2018 1:22 AM

The fucking cunt #wantssunandpizza.

Instead of looking for a job, all he can think about is food and vacations - didn't he just come back from a 5 week fuckfest?

This good for nothing layabout is Lukie's choice of a partner ๐Ÿคก

by Anonymousreply 534May 26, 2018 1:38 AM

Absolutely love that Jon and Mica live at shoreditch house and soho house ๐Ÿคฃ Explains why the CUNT is living in Los Angeles!

by Anonymousreply 535May 26, 2018 10:33 AM

His ex boyfriends live in his houses ? Wtf.. Will he buy more as he goes..lol Didn't know he had 2 properties new he had one in Shoreditch somewhere...but not about the Soho one....Good job Victor has his own... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

by Anonymousreply 536May 26, 2018 11:42 AM

R536 um sweetie they are eateries not his home ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

by Anonymousreply 537May 26, 2018 11:52 AM

R536 hahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 538May 26, 2018 12:00 PM

Ooops.....silly me....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Cheers for putting me right...๐Ÿ˜„

by Anonymousreply 539May 26, 2018 12:04 PM

R537 ignore R536 bitch is trying to be funny ๐Ÿ’ฉ

by Anonymousreply 540May 26, 2018 12:04 PM

R540 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

by Anonymousreply 541May 26, 2018 12:09 PM

Shoreditch is a London neighborhood the in borough of Hackney. It has a population of over 200,000, so the suggestion of Luke avoiding it as to not run into (the admittedly many) ex-boyfriends is ludicrous.

Soho House is a combination hotel chain/club/membership organization. They have properties all around the world where their members can stay, and yes, they have restaurants, too. Membership is roughly a couple of thousand USD a year, and you have to be approved. There is a Soho House in Shoreditch. There is also a Soho farmhouse property near Oxford, and another property in Miami that Luke frequents. Are we clear now?

by Anonymousreply 542May 26, 2018 12:20 PM

R542 thanks I can sleep better ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

by Anonymousreply 543May 26, 2018 1:31 PM

Yes knowing that lukie can return home without bumping into one of the dreaded ex is so comforting. R542 yes me too, you cannot imagine how many sleepless nights i've spent worrying about him ๐Ÿ’ฉ

by Anonymousreply 544May 26, 2018 2:02 PM

When is Luke going to Australia, is the leech going with him? The bitch wants more vacations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545May 26, 2018 4:30 PM

R545 Lukeโ€™s in Australia and the Colombian pig seems to be in LA. Lukeโ€™s gonna fund an Aussie now - heck I might just pop over to Melbourne myself just to see his actions in person.... Iโ€™ll keep you bitches posted.

by Anonymousreply 546May 26, 2018 11:00 PM

One Aussie coming up. He's never had one of those before, or has he? ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘…

The ๐Ÿคก is going to get antsy now, he already started with the ๐Ÿ’ฉ posts.

by Anonymousreply 547May 27, 2018 1:18 AM

Oh dear, the paps are flocking outside Vic's house y'all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548May 27, 2018 3:52 AM

R548 heโ€™s like a puppy with an old toy (his phone) that you hide for a few days and give it back to them and they donโ€™t stop playing with it. Victor grow the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 549May 27, 2018 4:38 AM

He's only been gone a day and he's already out of control, posting all sorts of crap. Can you imagine what will happen if he's gone for a whole month?

Lukie please sent for your bitch soon...

by Anonymousreply 550May 27, 2018 6:07 AM

oh baby, he's very fool ...

by Anonymousreply 551May 27, 2018 6:47 AM

R548 Did Victor call the paps and he's now pretending that they bother him? Did Luke get his knickers in a twist over the pics?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552May 27, 2018 12:26 PM

Is Victor awake yet? There's a post that he has to like asap.

by Anonymousreply 553May 27, 2018 12:28 PM

Victor is already being needy on IG. He's sad he has to work out alone. I feel confident he wrote a poem and just hasn't posted it yet ๐Ÿ™„

by Anonymousreply 554May 27, 2018 9:58 PM

R554 or a song? I think it should be called 1 week ๐Ÿคฃ So luke is paying out the bucks to fly him to Australia. My my what happened to working?

by Anonymousreply 555May 27, 2018 10:04 PM

R555 Why did he leave the needy bitch behind, he obviously has nothing else going on in his life. ๐Ÿคก

by Anonymousreply 556May 27, 2018 10:28 PM

R556 yes I thought the same - he could have been his assistant whilst he werks

by Anonymousreply 557May 27, 2018 10:57 PM

I tell you what Tim Griggs and his family being his sister in law Theresa must love all of Lukeโ€™s boyfriends as she likes every bloody picture on Facebook Victor puts on - what the hell is wrong with people? Or should it be what the fuck is wrong with all the gays

by Anonymousreply 558May 27, 2018 11:05 PM

Victor changed his profile pic on Facebook to a bear - got one like from George Arthur ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

by Anonymousreply 559May 28, 2018 2:20 AM

R559 what do you mean? George Arthur's profile pic is a tree.

by Anonymousreply 560May 28, 2018 3:00 AM

R560 Victor changed his profile pic.

by Anonymousreply 561May 28, 2018 4:34 AM

Anyone with a career and a life of their own wouldn't last five minutes with the Cunt so he goes for this losers that have nothing else to do but seat around waiting for him to sent for them.

Vic is the biggest loser yet, Cunt has only been gone a couple of days and he doesn't know what to do with his miserable life, so he posts pics and stories and changes profile pics.

by Anonymousreply 562May 28, 2018 9:22 AM

R562 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

by Anonymousreply 563May 28, 2018 9:35 AM

I wonder if Luke will be done filming within a week, or if he's paying for Victor to fly all the way to Melbourne to be with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564May 28, 2018 10:14 AM

R564 wouldnโ€™t surprise me that the fucker is paying him to go to Melbourne- although Lukeโ€™s part would be small so who knows? The post makes no sense as I read it that he was training alone already one week but Luke was with him? Thatโ€™s there relationship then a workout and Victor dahrling thatโ€™s all you are to him, a workout ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

by Anonymousreply 565May 28, 2018 10:50 AM

Filming began in April, Lukie was probably the last one to join the cast. He'll be back in Vic's arms in a week.

by Anonymousreply 566May 28, 2018 12:08 PM

Iโ€™m crying laughing, victor just posted something about shades of blue - his memorable parts as written in some bull shit article and someone commented they were sad as it was the last season and the donkey doesnโ€™t know about it .... loser!

by Anonymousreply 567May 28, 2018 11:39 PM

R567 how would he know or care, it's not like they were going to call him back for another season. Besides, he's got other worries now-how to keep his meal ticket interested for as long as possible. ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†

by Anonymousreply 568May 29, 2018 4:42 AM

R568 That is true. Luke is the only one that likes his FB posts. He doesn't get any comments on his posts besides his sister and the Luketeers.

by Anonymousreply 569May 29, 2018 4:45 AM

So in 3 days the ๐Ÿคก is going to Australia.

by Anonymousreply 570May 29, 2018 6:29 AM

R570 I am so shocked but not surprised. Luke really just wants a lay around bitch to schlep from place to place. Oh well good on you Victor you get to travel the world for just sucking cock. Most people refer to that as a prostitute but whatever :)

by Anonymousreply 571May 29, 2018 7:50 AM

R571 Let him enjoy it while it lasts, it won't be long now. Luke already tried to break up with him twice, if not more.

by Anonymousreply 572May 29, 2018 8:46 AM

Vic is playing this all wrong. Luke is going to get spooked if he continues to show off that he's Luke's BF with these postS about Australia. Only Luke can decide when to be public about the relationship and when not to be.

by Anonymousreply 573May 29, 2018 4:59 PM

R573 I was thinking how discreet Hubert was about where he was traveling and Victor fucking posts when they are taking a shot. Victor reminds me of someone like Roseanne who could tweet the most horrid of things. Great job in boyfriends Luke... seriously???

by Anonymousreply 574May 29, 2018 9:31 PM

^shit not shot

by Anonymousreply 575May 29, 2018 11:35 PM

Really do not trust or like Victor.. Think he's taking liberties here..Unless Luke doesn't mind...cos he must be able to see these posts?

by Anonymousreply 576May 30, 2018 12:26 AM

R576 oh for sure. Luke has really devalued his reputation with this one. I did not mind him as an actor but now I couldn't really be bothered watching him. He is like Tom Cruise to me.

by Anonymousreply 577May 30, 2018 1:10 AM

can someone tell me-what is the point of posting a pic at 12:30 am?

by Anonymousreply 578May 30, 2018 7:48 AM

Poor Vic, he's in love and desperate to be loved in return.

by Anonymousreply 579May 30, 2018 8:03 AM

Vic's quote.

I think he posted this quote before when Luke was in London and he was in LA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580May 30, 2018 8:17 AM

Another one. He posted this one in the early hours of the morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581May 30, 2018 8:21 AM

R581 he is a dick.

by Anonymousreply 582May 30, 2018 8:42 AM

R582 he's a needy dick.

by Anonymousreply 583May 30, 2018 9:28 AM

There might be trouble in paradise...again.

Let's add relentless to calculating and manipulative as Vic attributes.

by Anonymousreply 584May 30, 2018 11:38 AM

R584. There is ALWAYS trouble on paradise when you are with Luke. It's actually pretty sad. Luke can't be happy and it impacts his relationships.

by Anonymousreply 585May 30, 2018 11:45 AM

R585 Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm not trying to defend Luke here, but who in their right mind could be happy with Victor? He's a rebound/fling that has stuck around way too long. He's tenacious -- I'll give him that.

by Anonymousreply 586May 30, 2018 1:05 PM

The leech will STFU once he's in Australia. He does the exact same things every time he's not hanging from Lukie's cock.

by Anonymousreply 587May 30, 2018 1:42 PM

r586 A rebound from who? They all only last a few months to a year.

by Anonymousreply 588May 30, 2018 8:00 PM

R588 good point!

by Anonymousreply 589May 30, 2018 9:25 PM

How far back time wise do they go..Vic and Luke.. it seems like a long time since there were rumours starting about them.. does it go back to Budapest?.. which was from March till September.. or before that??

by Anonymousreply 590May 30, 2018 9:37 PM

R590 Iโ€™ve been asking the same question since December when they spent Xmas together. He was with Hubert until December there was a pic of him on Hubertโ€™s couch in late November and then bang Turnip was here. Worst by far and so fucking immature- Iโ€™ll regret asking but when did the basket case delete his stories?

by Anonymousreply 591May 30, 2018 9:42 PM

Earlier today.. he's prob had a roasting off Luke..he definitely is the worst by far.. and that bloody tongue he has to stick out..knob!!..when I get time I'm gonna try go backwards and see where he appeared. On the scene....but maybe he's right for Luke??!!

by Anonymousreply 592May 30, 2018 10:41 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593May 30, 2018 11:05 PM

R592 truthfully I think Luke is scared of him and I would be to, heโ€™s a fucking whack job

by Anonymousreply 594May 30, 2018 11:36 PM

R594 i would be scared of him too, you just don't know what he'll do next.

do you think Luke might get a beating at some point? ๐Ÿค•

by Anonymousreply 595May 31, 2018 1:13 AM

Turnip looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly. He's just an empty bag of dicks but seems gentle and a bit slow.

by Anonymousreply 596May 31, 2018 2:07 AM

R595 The only beating would be in his ass. R596 Very Slow!!!

by Anonymousreply 597May 31, 2018 2:39 AM

Sooo, tomorrow is the day right?

Vic will be ๐Ÿ›ซ soon, ๐Ÿ›ฌin Australia on Friday ๐Ÿคก

PS: did he write the LOVE poem posted above all by himself, cause i don't think he got it from the internet.

by Anonymousreply 598May 31, 2018 4:46 AM

R598 No dahrling he deleted all his stories. Must be trying to be discreet, dumbass!

by Anonymousreply 599May 31, 2018 5:24 AM

R599 he might have deleted all the stories but that doesn't mean that he's not going to Australia.

They were both online at the same time posting stories just now.

by Anonymousreply 600May 31, 2018 6:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!