Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

giving a blow job without receiving anything else from the guy

Why are you so eager to do it? I understand getting a blow job, it's sweet. Mutual handjobs. Fucking or getting fucked. 69 oral pleasure.

But what's great about merely giving a blow job? The only way to cum from it is to use your own hand, and you can use your own hand any time you want without the hassle?

by Anonymousreply 43August 4, 2020 9:29 PM

I love sucking cock. Fun!

by Anonymousreply 1April 29, 2018 10:16 AM

Because it blisses me out to have a thick cock in my mouth. If I'm masturbating at the same time, it even adds to that pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 2April 29, 2018 10:17 AM

It’s not always about the physical act of sex or ejaculating. A big part of being gay, for a lot of guys (and this seems to increase with age) is the worship of the male body. I don’t even want to fuck most attractive guys I meet. I want to taste them, to touch them, to inhale their musk. These base sensations get me waaaaaay hornier than intercourse ever can.

Plus some guys don’t respond at all to sucking, whether due to drugs, age, or just natural attraction.

by Anonymousreply 3April 29, 2018 10:27 AM

You're right, of course, OP. Blowjobs must be reciprocal.

by Anonymousreply 4April 29, 2018 10:27 AM

I feel sorry for the likes of OP and r4, who view sex as a tit for tat deal. You might as well keep tabs and hand your boyfriends a bill at the end of each month.

by Anonymousreply 5April 29, 2018 10:31 AM

It comes from the need to please others (to get the desired reward: approval or receive affirmation of being a lowlife by being treated like dirt).

by Anonymousreply 6April 29, 2018 10:32 AM

A blowjob a day keeps the doctor away! (Well unless something is going on down there)

Seriously though I love giving head. If it is not reciprocated...it's "fine" - but I prefer reciprocation. Some guys make me cum too fast though. I also like watching a hot guy suck my dick. That's hotter than the actual feel of it sometimes. But if I only gave head.... and I knew ahead of time it was ONLY to give - and no recip (and he didn't just decide I was too ugly when he arrived) then it's hot. My one long term fuck buddy has a huge fat cock and I love sucking that thing. Sometimes he sucks me, but sometimes he doesn't... I don't care much with him.

by Anonymousreply 7April 29, 2018 10:39 AM

Also feeling sorry for r6, who view fellatio as a form of degradation. You have some serious issues of your own to resolve.

by Anonymousreply 8April 29, 2018 10:40 AM

[quote] Also feeling sorry for [R6], who view fellatio as a form of degradation.

Hey dipshit, read the title of the thread, maybe that gives you a clue where you went wrong.

[quote] giving a blow job [bold] without receiving anything else from the guy [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 9April 29, 2018 10:42 AM

Sorry, ... that WILL GIVE you a clue where you went wrong.

by Anonymousreply 10April 29, 2018 10:45 AM

But R8 didn't go wrong, r9, in assessing r6's view of cocksucking:

[quote]the desired reward: affirmation of being a lowlife by being treated like dirt

by Anonymousreply 11April 29, 2018 10:47 AM

r11 in the rare case you are not trolling:

Nothing wrong about sucking dick when you get a blowjob in return.

The topic at hand is about guys who like to give blowjobs and expect no sexual favor in return. To those the comment at r6 applies.

by Anonymousreply 12April 29, 2018 10:52 AM

The pleasure is in servicing the cock and by it, the guy.

by Anonymousreply 13April 29, 2018 10:59 AM

A few reasons OP.

1. I had a teacher try to fuck me when I was 13. As a result I can't stand when anyone else touches my dick, a hand or mouth on my cock immediately kills my erection and I can't cum the exception to this is if I'm playing the role of Dom to a restrained sub and want to choke the fuck out of them. Then I can stay rock hard. and can fuck a face until I explode. Otherwise I have to be in an ass or masturbating to get off. That said I love to bottom and have climaxed from a dick in my ass on many occasions. I only learned to stay hard and get off while being fucked by exclusively masturbating with a toy up my ass for several months, before that I had to really, really like the guy to let him in my ass and only really enjoyed bottoming due to knowing that I was giving him pleasure.

2. Occasionally it's just a craving. There is a guy at work who unfortunately isn't on the DL, who has my favorite type of dad bod. with a nice coating of body hair. I've known for years that I would suck him dry if given the opportunity, just to experience him during orgasm, I love seeing/hearing a guy whom I really like getting off, and I love to be the one who does it. We've hung out a few times after work, but always with a third person and even if we were hanging out alone I wouldn't initiate anything. The guy is a recovering addict who spent five years in jail for drug related charges. He's spent the last 4 years working for our company and training to be an electrician. For some reason I always feel like guys who spent any length of time in prison are more open to receiving blowjobs from a guy. Maybe it'll happen one day maybe it wont.

3. Obligation. There have been two times in my life that I've blown someone out of what I felt was obligation. The first was when I was 29 and I ended up getting involved in a threesome with my best friend and his ex-fuck buddy. We'd been partying at the beach all day and came back to the Friend's duplex, I knew the history and my friend had told me on several occasions before that he couldn't have sex with the guy anymore because he'd catch feelings again. When it became clear that it was inevitable they invited me. It was an hour of the most boring fucking around I've ever done, I did not cum and did not want to. The guy had a nice dick but just wasn't my type. I flat out refused to let him fuck me, which made me feel bad because he really thought of himself a primarily a top and my friend had only topped him as well. I was only involved to keep my friend from having one-on-one with the guy.

The second time was an unfortunate Easter hookup in 2015, an old school friend of my cousin's. It was his first, and to date only time messing with a guy. Though he is looking. I was already having second thoughts when he arrived fresh from the shower. I'd discovered that in the two or three years since I'd last seen him shirtless he'd shaved his chest and both it and his back were covered with large, ugly tattoos. when the pants came off I was looking at something like a Dramamine tube. I still don't know how that penis impregnated a woman twice. I decided to blow him and get him out as quickly as possible. I didn't even give him anything like my best. I didn't know that he'd cum until he told me. Still apparently it was the best blow job he's ever gotten and I still get snap chats from him. I wish I could find him a fuck buddy. He wants to try everything with a guy, but I'm just not that guy. I have no sexual attraction to him.

by Anonymousreply 14April 29, 2018 11:03 AM

R13 Why do people want to service someone?

by Anonymousreply 15April 29, 2018 11:03 AM

OP = frau

Cocksucking is intoxicating. Male bonding at its finest. If you don’t get it you never will.

by Anonymousreply 16April 29, 2018 11:05 AM

I like the smell of nutsacs. Judge me.

Face diving a crotch the is usually clean is nice, but some men have a faint musk that is glorious !

Now them mother fuckers with onion nuts can GTFO. No just no.......

by Anonymousreply 17April 29, 2018 11:10 AM

Making a hot guy's cock hard brings a great feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction. And whether he does or not, once it gets hard, you can paraphrase Sally Field and say to yourself "He likes me! He really likes me! He likes what I'm doing to him!"

by Anonymousreply 18April 29, 2018 11:24 AM

R6 is correct. The giver believes he is not worthy of receiving pleasure himself=lowlife and seeks approval.

I thought I gave for pleasure, sexy clocks in mouth, etc., but really it needs to go both ways. Maybe not bjs both ways, but some we thing equal.

Sorry you're so messed up r14.

by Anonymousreply 19April 29, 2018 11:26 AM

Cocks ^^^

by Anonymousreply 20April 29, 2018 11:28 AM

Some guys get their pleasure from getting hot guys off.

See Cum Pig : Cameron Kincade sucks off Van Wilder then walks away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 29, 2018 11:38 AM

A Dramamine tube? I had to google that, it looks comparable to a chapstick so now I get it.

R14 catching feelings is the meaning of life, u should’ve left those guys go at it alone

by Anonymousreply 22April 29, 2018 11:50 AM

R8, sucking dick has an amazing dynamic to it. Yes, on the surface the cocksucker is degrading himself, on his knees servicing the guy. But beneath the surface, the cocksucker is controlling the guy through giving pleasure and bringing him to orgasm -- a state in which he loses control. Who is really on top?

by Anonymousreply 23April 29, 2018 11:51 AM

[quote] Who is really on top?

The one who puts on his clothes first and leaves.

by Anonymousreply 24April 29, 2018 11:54 AM

In fact it's similar with lesbians. A lot of them will agree to service a hot girl sexually without her doing anything in return.

For some reason, bi women aren't that way, at least not often. Dunno about bi men.

by Anonymousreply 25April 29, 2018 12:04 PM

I get hit up all the time online by guys that just want to be sub and suck me off with no reciprocation. I don't get it. Most of these guys are really hot . They say that they are only into being total sub bottoms and servicing another guy. They don't kiss or want their dicks sucked. Seems kind of a waste to me. I like mutual fun and doing it all. I'l usually pass on these guys. I wish I could be more into it.

by Anonymousreply 26April 29, 2018 12:13 PM

R3 "Plus some guys don’t respond at all to sucking, whether due to drugs, age, or just natural attraction. "

Also a lot of guys who are tightly circumcised or cut really low near the head have a hard time getting off just by sucking. They need a hand or pussy/ass to get off.

by Anonymousreply 27April 29, 2018 12:18 PM

R26 I can't help but think it's some form of internal rejection of their own sexuality. As if they don't deserve to enjoy it fully.

by Anonymousreply 28April 29, 2018 12:18 PM

[quote]Cocksucking is intoxicating. Male bonding at its finest.

Yes, it IS intoxicating. But if you're the only one doing it, bonding is not happening.

by Anonymousreply 29April 29, 2018 1:12 PM

They should advertise in this thread, r27. Lots of pussy/asses here.

by Anonymousreply 30April 29, 2018 1:13 PM

[quote] But if you're the only one doing it, bonding is not happening.

This reminds me of the recent scandal about Allison Mack (Smallville) and that sex slave cult, Nxivm, where women think that it's empowering to be someone's sex slave and get branded!

Oh, no reciprocation needed! If you are happy, I am happy ... master!

by Anonymousreply 31April 29, 2018 1:19 PM

R23 is spot on.

by Anonymousreply 32April 29, 2018 1:19 PM

R22 A Dramamine tube is comparable to your pinkie.

As for the other, this guy couldn't stay clean off of drugs for more than a couple of months max. I don't mean completely clean. He was still a coke fiend at the best of times. The rest of the time it was crack/meth. His wealthy parents had stopped giving him money, and every relationship he entered (and he regularly seemed to have a boyfriend with money) ended after he got back on the hard shit and stole from them. In other words dude was bad news with a good dick. My friend was in a open relationship with a guy who worked all over the region as an interior decorator. This guy had already pissed of my friends boyfriend to the extent that the boyfriend had forbid him from coming to their house. Yet one Sunday morning my friend busts into the guest room to tell me that "Stephen" was downstairs, what followed was a day of eating melons soaked in vodka on the beach, a shady coke deal in a trailer park outside of town in front of a burned out trailer in a trailer park next to a parkway. and one of the least exciting sexual encounters possible. Very glad to have only run into "Stephen" a couple of times since that day.

I stressed for a couple of months after the encounter about having caught something despite having no mouth sores and pulling off for him to cum. I was just so ready for it to be over and since everyone was on coke it was taking forever. after my friend came I went into overdrive to get the FB off quickly. I also told my friend that it was the only time I'd ever do that for him. it wasn't worth it, not the encounter or the worry afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 33April 29, 2018 1:31 PM

Sorry to bump a 2018 thread, but r4 is literally Hitler. I see no point in sucking off dudes who like having dicks in their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 34August 4, 2020 4:34 PM

The satisfaction comes from a job well-done. The audible feedback and the physical reward of the ejaculate make it worthwhile.

by Anonymousreply 35August 4, 2020 4:46 PM

R14 has more issues than Vogue.

by Anonymousreply 36August 4, 2020 5:01 PM

The key to a happy marriage is no reciprocation blow jobs. I blow my husband every morning, at lunch (we both work from home) and before bed at least. Usually, we fuck but at the very least I blow him three times a day. He does reciprocate but not always.

by Anonymousreply 37August 4, 2020 5:23 PM

[quote]giving a blow job without receiving anything else from the guy

A throatful of jizz is NOTHING?

by Anonymousreply 38August 4, 2020 5:27 PM

OP obviously never sucked a huge blatino donkey dick.

by Anonymousreply 39August 4, 2020 5:28 PM

I prefer giving blowjobs to receiving them. I never found them that pleasurable myself, and I find a lot of guys aren’t great at giving them. I make all the right sounds, sure, but it’s a bit boring, I’d much rather be giving one. I’m told I’m pretty great at doing so thankfully.

by Anonymousreply 40August 4, 2020 5:32 PM

Having received hundreds of no-recip blowjobs, I feel in a position to opine on motivation.

I'm a very horny man. I can get off nearly every day. I'm confident and enjoy sex.

Some men don't have my sex drive, but still enjoy the sexual experience. They don't want to get off, because they can't due to health or age, or because they're saving up their libido for another sexual encounter later. Or, these days sadly, because they're high on meth.

There are those who have sub fantasies. They're not everybody. It's OK by me, to a point. I'm not much into degradation. They're usually kinky to the point of distraction.

by Anonymousreply 41August 4, 2020 5:33 PM

Not sure why this is a question on a gay male site. I’m guessing OP is not a gay male? My lived experience is most like R41, I’m not an anonymous type cocksucker, but when I’m seeing someone, I love giving blowjobs. Anyway… all things being equal, how about giving pleasure for pleasure’s sake? That concept cuts across all sexualities. There is such a tendency here (DL & the US) to pathologize others’ sexuality if it doesn’t match our own experience. To answer in a more concrete fashion, there is something really arousing about making a man squirm, writhe, or moan. It is an aphrodisiac to possess those skills. Also, on a basic level, I am gay, I love cock. I love the way it tastes, smells, and feels in my mouth. Why wouldn’t I love to give head, why wouldn’t anyone who loves men not want to give a man pleasure?

by Anonymousreply 42August 4, 2020 8:29 PM

It's because they have low self esteem or some kind of issue with their own body.

by Anonymousreply 43August 4, 2020 9:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!