Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nicole Kidman 'Cold, Petulant, Spoilt Diva'

Nicole Kidman could be a cold, petulant and moody woman who was distant from the children she adopted with Tom Cruise, according to a an unauthorised biography of the actor.

The Sunday Telegraph reveals Andrew Morton's book on the Scientologist superstar also says Kidman was still dating well-known Australian actor Marcus Graham when she started getting involved with Cruise.

But it is Morton's claims regarding Kidman's attitudes to family that will resonate most.

"Even though the couple had two nannies on-call 24 hours a day, Tom was very much a hands-on dad," he writes.

"When Nicole was away filming or, increasingly, flying to Sydney to spend time with her parents and sister, it could be days before she would phone to see how Isabella and Connor were coping.

"Those who saw the family close up concluded that Tom was much more comfortable and enthusiastic as a parent … the actor was in constant — and controlling — touch with the youngsters and their nannies no matter how busy he was."

Morton says that, by comparison, Kidman often behaved like a "spoilt diva".

"If the jet wasn't stocked with Beluga caviar and all the trimmings she appeared deeply irritated, exhibiting a jaded petulance," he wrote.

"Nicole often seem bored or disenchanted with her life as a Hollywood star, expecting a luxurious lifestyle as her birthright … she had no sense of wonderment about the world.

"So many wonderful things happened to her but she had an enduring sense of boredom … she never delighted in anything."

Morton also claims the Cruise-Kidman marriage soured as Nicole emerged from her husband's shadow and fell out of love with him, despite Tom's efforts to woo her back.

"His constant love notes became irritating, the endless gifts of flowers a bore.

"She was an unhappy wife, constantly dealing with the fact that she did not love him any more. The more he tried to woo her with gifts, the more she pulled away."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 27, 2018 4:47 PM

[quote]it could be days before she would phone to see how Isabella and Connor were coping.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2018 10:08 PM

Nicole was lezzing out at one point. This seems like it is whitewashing her lesbian adventures.

by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2018 10:09 PM

[quote]"She was an unhappy wife, constantly dealing with the fact that she did not love him any more. The more he tried to woo her with gifts, the more she pulled away."

Nothing odd about that, when you fall out of love with someone.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2018 10:09 PM

[quote]Nicole was lezzing out at one point. This seems like it is whitewashing her lesbian adventures.

Wow! - only 2 posts and she's a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2018 10:10 PM

People who met Nicole in real life agreeing with the article:

When the Cruise-Kidman family lived in Australia, the daughter of a friend of my mums was best friends with Isabella at school, and they spent a lot of time together. Her impression of Nicole is exactly as the title of this thread says. She says that Tom was an excellent father, always hands-on looking after the kids, getting to know the other parents and very friendly etc. Everything the kids did, was organised by him. Isabella never once mentioned her mother and didn't seem to have much to do with her. Nicole would always appear bored, cold and stand-offish to the point where Tom would be embarassed by her, and she never showed any affection for the children and didn't seem interested in them. This was 8-10 years ago, but still, not surprising.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2018 10:10 PM

Why on earth would Andrew Morton write a hit job on Nicole Kidman? Was he paid by the clams to do so? Much of this is absolutely ridiculous!

"If the jet wasn't stocked with Beluga caviar and all the trimmings she appeared deeply irritated, exhibiting a jaded petulance,"

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2018 10:10 PM

I don't know when this article was written, but I believe it.

I also think she might be different now.

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2018 10:12 PM

What is up with the "anti Tom Cruises ex wives" threads. Will we see the "Mimi Rogers's pussy stank" thread soon?

The clams are concerned about $omething...

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2018 10:12 PM

Shady Author Holds Firm Grasp of Obvious.

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2018 10:12 PM

So let's summarise. Tom Cruise fabulous father. Yet Katie Holmes had to carefully plan her escape and with her daughter and apparently now forbid the "fabulous father" any contact? And Nicole the chic luxe ice queen of biblical proportions?

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2018 10:13 PM

R10 Exactly. It sounds like bullshit doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2018 10:14 PM

R10 True

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2018 10:14 PM

Tom Cruise: An Unauthorized Biography 15. Januar 2008 - Andrew Morton

10 fucking years ago!!!!!!!!

I don't believe anything of this shit about Nicole or Holmes.......

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2018 10:15 PM

And more, up-to-date news:

A few months ago, she could barely leave the house without getting an award for her acting in a project she got off the ground herself.

She's pretty fucking successful as an actress and clearly very happy with her current husband..

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2018 10:16 PM

I meant what you said R10 is the truth but Nobody wanna believe it. Tom has faults but he's good father and loyal man

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2018 10:16 PM

I have a german friend, who's good friend was besties with Nicole for awhile in the 90s and early noughts. Nicole is supposed to be normal and actually lovely.

by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2018 10:17 PM

Then why did he not seek by law visitation rights with his daughter with Katie??? Bull shit.

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2018 10:17 PM

R14 She's very ambitious and successful (now) woman, that's for sure, though overrated.

She treated Tom and her adopted kid like shit

by Anonymousreply 18April 26, 2018 10:19 PM

Tammy was fabulous. He was Mommy and Daddy of the year Miss Cabbage told me so.

by Anonymousreply 19April 26, 2018 10:19 PM

I have heard the OPPOSITE. The clams surround Tom and said Katie and Nicole are the devil now, and Suri is collateral damage. He must continue on his evolution to supreme high Thetan status.

by Anonymousreply 20April 26, 2018 10:19 PM

R18 - says who? Clams????

by Anonymousreply 21April 26, 2018 10:19 PM

R17, Are you with Tom Cruise 24/7?!!!! How do you know for sure he didn't visit Suri because tabloids and the media said so?! Right

by Anonymousreply 22April 26, 2018 10:20 PM

All these threads are CLAM based productions. Fishy sea-food. What's about to drop about Tammy?????????

by Anonymousreply 23April 26, 2018 10:20 PM

clams clams clams clams clams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 26, 2018 10:21 PM

Clams, clams, clams, clams...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 26, 2018 10:22 PM

clams. CLAMS!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 26, 2018 10:22 PM

R23 I'm NOT a Scientologist. It's ridiculous to assume anyone trying to say the truth about Tom Cruise is a Scientologist.

by Anonymousreply 27April 26, 2018 10:22 PM

yes, i totally believe this. Most actresses are only interested in themselves.

by Anonymousreply 28April 26, 2018 10:23 PM

CLAAAAAAAMS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 26, 2018 10:23 PM

Another personal experience with Nicole Kidman:

No time to read all this thread but I can assure you she IS a petulant diva. My friend´s brother is public relations at this posh hotel in London where she always stays...uff...no words to describe her attitude towards people. But however...who else could act like a diva nowadays? she is my idea of a hollywood star. I mean, Spanish actress Paz Vega is not much better as a person and she is still a nobody!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 26, 2018 10:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 26, 2018 10:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 26, 2018 10:24 PM

Tom is a chubby faced, family loving Cancer. The Clams hate astrology but love Tom The Cancer Man. He was almost born on the Fourth of July! Nicole is a cunty Gemini like Trump the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 33April 26, 2018 10:26 PM

Isn’t NOT neurotically calling to check up on your kids every night a refreshing change from the helicopter parenting we all make fun of?

by Anonymousreply 34April 26, 2018 10:26 PM

R27 is the creator of some of these FISHY threads!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 35April 26, 2018 10:27 PM

Vintage gossip (2004): “Kidman, Nicole. Acted the beard for Tom Cruise. L______. Not a $cientologist--no, really! Temperamental; difficult to work with. Regular at certain L.A. girl bars. Forces her gay lovers to sign lengthy non-disclosure contracts before she gets involved with them. Is generally seen to have been the victim in the break-up of her marriage with Tom Cruise. The divorce reportedly was caused partially by Cruise's insistence on raising the kids $cientologist (she wanted them raised Catholic) and partially because of her pregnancy, which may have been his and may have been Ewan McGregor's. Recently rumors have begun to circulate in my direction that the relationship with Cruise broke up because of Kidman's serial infidelity. Ate up the entire promotional budget at Cannes for Dogville by staying at the Hotel du Cap, so no party, no promotional items, nothing, all because Nicole had to stay at the best suite (one correspondent insisted that this was the fault of the studio & that Kidman gave better PR than a party would have). Bulemic. Linked with Ben Affleck, Jim Carrey, Russell Crowe, Vin Diesel, Iain Glen, Lenny Kravitz, Jude Law, Tobey Maguire, Ewan McGregor, Q-Tip, Naomi Watts (any chnce you've got room in there for another girl? Please?) and Robbie Williams.”

by Anonymousreply 36April 26, 2018 10:29 PM

Around this time there was a story she was the plane with her kids and the nanny and the kids were acting up and she said "Will someone get those fucking kids to shut the fuck up!"

by Anonymousreply 37April 26, 2018 10:29 PM

R32 That is the most penile clam I've ever seen. Don't give the clam scammers any ideas. they might shove them up their dirty assholes.

by Anonymousreply 38April 26, 2018 10:29 PM

R37, I remember that story!!

by Anonymousreply 39April 26, 2018 10:30 PM

So the people with personal experiences with her like R5 and R30 are lying and Scientologist too?!

by Anonymousreply 40April 26, 2018 10:30 PM

When she was getting all the awards a few months ago she was criticised for only mentioning her current children in her acceptance speeches.

by Anonymousreply 41April 26, 2018 10:31 PM

They are all cunts, but Tom Cruise is a CUNT and a WHACKED OUT CLAM

by Anonymousreply 42April 26, 2018 10:35 PM

R36 Thank you for posting this. It confirm the OP article

She's always portrayed as the victim (in her divorce from Tom Cruise), acting all shocked and surprised but as Tom commented when asked why he divorced Nicole he said "Ask Nic, she knows why"

by Anonymousreply 43April 26, 2018 10:35 PM

I remember reading an article about Cruise & Kidman 20+ years ago. The female journalist liked Cruise but alluded that Kidman was a self-absorbed diva. The snarky comment seemed unfair at the time. If true, maybe she’s changed? She seems happy these days.

by Anonymousreply 44April 26, 2018 10:36 PM

This picture confirms the world is, in fact, flat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 26, 2018 10:37 PM

She comes across very well in this.

Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 26, 2018 10:38 PM

I can get on board with NK being a star diva and the two of them bearding until it fell apart. This is not premise of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 47April 26, 2018 10:38 PM

Nicole loves clams not the clam religion but the female type!

by Anonymousreply 48April 26, 2018 10:40 PM

R46 She's an ACTRESS, that what she does for a living. what do you expect?! She comes across graceful and down to earth in interviews but in reality she's Not that at all. Quite the opposite. ALL actors/actresses are FAKE. Don't be fooled by how they appear in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 49April 26, 2018 10:45 PM

Is this one unhinged Tammy stan - randomly posting in 2018 about old hat wives Kidman and Holmes. Just randomly?? I believe that is possible.

Or is there some revolting news about to come out about Tammy, and this is advanced spin??? That is possible as well.

Either way this is CRACK POT shit.

by Anonymousreply 50April 26, 2018 10:50 PM

R50 Stop talking about unhinged because you're crazy yourself, posting many comments in this thread as different people.

by Anonymousreply 51April 26, 2018 10:53 PM

Nonsense, R51. As different people? Nobody said Nicole Kidman is a saint but the thread is a screed, about something years ago, based on decade old sources. What the hell is the point????????????????????

by Anonymousreply 52April 26, 2018 10:55 PM

Anyone married to Tom Cruise deserves combat pay. This book is total bullshit. If anything is true, she was acting out as a way to get out of this sham marriage. Yes, she married Tom to advance her career, since then, she has relied entirely on her own merit/talent.

She is one of the busiest actresses in Hollywood, if she was such difficult person, she would never be offered the amount of work she is. You can't confuse hard work, focus on career as being cold and removed - Mayne she is, but she's a legitimate professional. Everytime she wins an award, she thanks her family for putting up with her absences.

TC is a fucking nutcase. I would have acted like a complete bitch, too - to distance myself from him. He's a cult member who got control of those adopted children -- NK walked away when she realized they were irretrievable. She's very close with her family - immediate and family, hard to believe she would suddenly choose to not be a parent to her children with him - she was pushed out, and, accordingly, stepped away from those fucking batch crazy Scientologists

by Anonymousreply 53April 26, 2018 10:57 PM

R52 Do you want to say that in DL and other gossip sites, people don't talk about old stories about celebrities and their personal lives and it's only the recent news. Fuck Off

by Anonymousreply 54April 26, 2018 10:58 PM

I want to say, R54 you are a borderline and a nutcase obsessed with Tammy's ex wives, form YEARS ago, who have ZERO negative gossip about them apart from their connection to that INSANE, CRIMINAL cult. Of which you are probably a member, despite your denial.

by Anonymousreply 55April 26, 2018 11:01 PM

So please, R54, give us your BEST screed about Mimi Rogers. I need another laugh. Come on. Don't deny us.

by Anonymousreply 56April 26, 2018 11:02 PM

R53 Tom Cruise was not so involved in Scientology when he was with Nicole as he is now. They adopted these kids because Nicole Wanted to be a mother after she suffered an ectopic pregnancy in 1991 and full term pregnancy was dangerous and difficult for her, Tom wanted to make her happy and adopted those 2 kids for Nicole, Even though she was very cold and distant toward them but Tom was hands on dad, that's why they chose him to live with.

by Anonymousreply 57April 26, 2018 11:03 PM

Also, tell us all about that UBER CUNT, Cher, and how she used Tammy. We are waiting.

by Anonymousreply 58April 26, 2018 11:04 PM

R57 pathetic. Is that all you've got. Talking points tapped out on an old PC in the prison cells of Freewinds????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 26, 2018 11:05 PM

I've received 63 likes so far in my riposte to you, OP and r57, R54. And you? CLAM

by Anonymousreply 60April 26, 2018 11:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 26, 2018 11:07 PM

Lawrence Wright, the author of the best-selling book on Scientology, "Going Clear," says his research found that Scientology's documentation of Hubbard's injuries and military service was faked.

Wright said his research into Navy documents found that Hubbard had no serious injuries, which Wright sees as a major fault in the church's foundation.

Additionally, Wright said he found that Scientology's claims that Hubbard received many military service awards and records were false. In response, Wright said, the church told him that the records were "sheep-dipped" — that the military created a whole set of fake documents to cover up Hubbard's covert military duties.

"That's the person that the church has to protect," Wright said. "With encasing [Hubbard] in this myth, they try to cover the efforts of people like me and others to uncover the truth."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 26, 2018 11:09 PM

So you feel validated because you received 64 likes on DL??!!! PATHETIC

by Anonymousreply 63April 26, 2018 11:09 PM

77 likes and growing. crazy clams!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 26, 2018 11:10 PM

Where is the Mimi Rogers dirt, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 26, 2018 11:10 PM

Everyone of those likes is a little drop of POO on you, for being such a shameless retard. I could give a shit otherwise. But you annoy me, CLAM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 26, 2018 11:12 PM

Criminal Cult

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 26, 2018 11:13 PM

More please, about my royal runtiness. We love it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 26, 2018 11:14 PM

I'm a shady grifter, it's TRUE. I used Tom, a good man. I'm a BLACK WIDOW! More please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 26, 2018 11:15 PM

My goodness but our Scientology operative is persistent, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 70April 26, 2018 11:15 PM

117 LIkes. Everyone a shit on you, CLAMBAKE.

by Anonymousreply 71April 26, 2018 11:16 PM

[quote]R52 Do you want to say that in DL and other gossip sites, people don't talk about old stories about celebrities and their personal lives and it's only the recent news.

No, mostly what we want to say is that you're an obsessed, loony nutcase, OP, and that you need to get a life.

[quote]Fuck Off

You first.

by Anonymousreply 72April 26, 2018 11:18 PM

Nicole was Cold, distant and uninterested mother. Spoiled and totally pampered by Cruise who was apparently crazy about her, until there were whispers of her affairs with her Blue Room co-star and Ewan MacGregor. Then Cruise went totally cold and dumped her.

Cruise is not gay . When he sued an English tabloid, he went under oath about his sexuality. He went under an intense cross examination. I can't imagine if Cruise had gay encounters that the magazine couldn't dig at least one up. But they didn't and Cruise won the case.

by Anonymousreply 73April 26, 2018 11:18 PM

Waiting for that CHER dirt, clam. What's the hold up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 26, 2018 11:18 PM

[quote]he went under oath about his sexuality

Yes, because nobody ever lied under oath..... Are you really this stupid or are you just playing stupid online?

by Anonymousreply 75April 26, 2018 11:19 PM

So you've said, R73. Repeatedly. Over and over and over and over again. Get a new shtick.

by Anonymousreply 76April 26, 2018 11:20 PM

R73 = Scientology PR person.

I can believe Nicole is a bitch but this sounds like a 'let's try to improve Cruz's rep as everybody now thinks he's a psycho'.

by Anonymousreply 77April 26, 2018 11:20 PM

Scientology PR person with an IQ of 84

by Anonymousreply 78April 26, 2018 11:22 PM

[quote]R73 = Scientology PR person.

Duh. Look at his posting history. This is something like the 8th in a line of Tom Cruise adoration threads. And he shows no signs of slowing down.

by Anonymousreply 79April 26, 2018 11:22 PM

[quote]I've received 63 likes so far in my riposte to you, OP and [R57], [R54]

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 80April 26, 2018 11:24 PM

R79 It's Not adoration threads, it's just exposing the truth and doing him some justice.

by Anonymousreply 81April 26, 2018 11:25 PM

tap tap tap Tom Cruise cruise is a dedicated father tap tap tap tap tap not gay tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap Nicole = BITCH = BAD MOTHER tap tap tap tap tap not gay tap tap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 26, 2018 11:26 PM

Well above 100 now I've stopped counting, you twat.

by Anonymousreply 83April 26, 2018 11:27 PM

Dear r81, you do understand that nobody is fooled, right? Not a single reader of this thread doesn't know your motivation, doesn't know about your obsession, doesn't know about your tactics. You are transparently obvious. And rather stupid.

by Anonymousreply 84April 26, 2018 11:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 26, 2018 11:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 26, 2018 11:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 26, 2018 11:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 26, 2018 11:32 PM

Nicole Kidman is so boring, even in her own "scandals".

by Anonymousreply 89April 26, 2018 11:33 PM

Gig is up, clams.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 26, 2018 11:34 PM

whens it cumin out

i find nuthin bout it on amazon

cant wait, he will tear the lid off that shallow bumkiss of an actress, ms kidman

by Anonymousreply 91April 26, 2018 11:34 PM

How can anyone be resspected who ran with the $ cult jus to marry and get that famous, mr cruise. she is, in the end, a groupie.....

ms kidman we see thru thee and alll the 'awards' ye win....

poor keith, he wants out so bad. but.....

by Anonymousreply 92April 26, 2018 11:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 26, 2018 11:41 PM

How can she be both a lesbian and bitter about losing Tom. This is lavender marriage. The amount of lying these two do is unseemly

by Anonymousreply 94April 26, 2018 11:44 PM

sing it, clams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 26, 2018 11:45 PM

R93 This article is totally FALSE, this bodyguard is just saying what the public want/expect to hear about Tom.

by Anonymousreply 96April 26, 2018 11:46 PM

The Clam Troll must be a BIG fan. It's losing it's losing it's shit, poor thing.

I'll be winning the Emmy, though, so none of this really matters.

Wait, who is Nicole again?

by Anonymousreply 97April 26, 2018 11:49 PM

I heard the POPE has denounced Nicole as a faux Catholic, an agent of the Devil and the Illuminati. On the other hand, dedicated loving father Tom Cruise is not only up for the Nobel Peace Prize, but beafication by the pure Church of Scientology, the one true religion.

by Anonymousreply 98April 26, 2018 11:49 PM

Nicole likes pussy and peen. Tammy is asexual. The DL clam scammer is a cunt

by Anonymousreply 99April 26, 2018 11:51 PM

Tammy is probably bi. Cher doesn't date someone who doesn't fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 100April 26, 2018 11:55 PM

Tom could have trashed Nicole and spilt the dirt on her at the time of the divorce when she acting like a helpless victim everywhere, he could have talked about her serial cheating and her shitty behavior but he took the high road and stayed a class act

by Anonymousreply 101April 27, 2018 12:12 AM

Cruise made this statement at the time of divorce, these words speak volumes , He meant he had so much dirt on her :

"Tom further stated: “Nicole and I were married on 24th December 1990. We separated in December 2000. I have personal knowledge of the facts. If called to testify them, I could and would competently and truthfully do so.”

by Anonymousreply 102April 27, 2018 12:16 AM

Well I for one am glad to hear that she [italic]prefers[/italic] Petrossian Beluga.

by Anonymousreply 103April 27, 2018 12:23 AM

I've always thought Nicole was just paid to play a role. She was a beard for Tom and a fake "mom" for the kids that Tom wanted.

If the adoption papers ever leaked, I believe they would show that Nic was never their legal parent. .

by Anonymousreply 104April 27, 2018 12:31 AM

Sick as this sounds, I think he's sexy dancing in the end credits of Tropic Thunder.

by Anonymousreply 105April 27, 2018 12:33 AM

R105 Is it sick nowadays to think Tome Cruise is sexy?!!

by Anonymousreply 106April 27, 2018 12:35 AM

The neverending story of her nose, amuses me greatly, as a lady pushin 60, she will do anything to keep her endorsements and her beard, keith. ANYTHING. .....SHE LOOKS OK, I GUESS, ,,,,, KINDA OBVIOUS THO SHE IS PLASTIQUE FROM HEAD TO TOE.

ironic as mr urban is sposed to be down home mr real : cuntry boy and all that shit.

by Anonymousreply 107April 27, 2018 12:37 AM

He's wearing a bald wig and looks gross, but he's still sexy in it.

by Anonymousreply 108April 27, 2018 12:37 AM

Pellicano was hired by Cruise during his divorce from Nicole. The secret to Pellicano's success was that he wiretapped on behalf of his clients - he got the dirt and knew how to use it. There are rumours that he got something nasty on Nicole - a potential career ender. When Pellicano was arrested, there were literally thousands of hours of recorded phone conversations stored in his office safe.

by Anonymousreply 109April 27, 2018 1:09 AM

It's not like Nicole could come out and say she agreed to be a beard wife and a pretend mom to kids that her cult member husband wanted to adopt in order to advance her Hollywood career. People WOULDN'T be understanding.

by Anonymousreply 110April 27, 2018 1:15 AM

Nicole would still be married to Tom if he wanted it. The arrangement worked well for Nicole. The divorce has left her with an awkward, lingering backstory especially in regard to "her" kids with Tom. She must be privately bitter about it.

by Anonymousreply 111April 27, 2018 1:20 AM

Nicole ditched those kids awful quick. Even if you believe the Co$ is keeping those kids from her (which is not true) why doesn't she fight for them? Why not come out and say that? What's the worst they could have on her - she cheated on her husband? She got knocked up with Ewan's love child? So those revelations might hurt her career a bit - that's more important to her than her kids? She's a famous multimillionaire, you can't tell me she has no resources. At the very least if they attacked her she could take Cruise down with her.

by Anonymousreply 112April 27, 2018 1:21 AM

She is a raging cunt, has a frozen face, is a horrible actress, and is a closeted lez.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 113April 27, 2018 1:23 AM

Yes Tammy is SUCH a class act, rising to the top of a criminal abusive CULT. Classy. Asswipe = R101

by Anonymousreply 114April 27, 2018 2:24 AM

R112 TIt for tat, dickwad. Why doesn't Tom fight for his kid with Holmes. HMMMMMMMMMM????? Dickwad.

by Anonymousreply 115April 27, 2018 2:26 AM

R101 why would he talk about her serial "cheating" when it was part of the arrangement?

by Anonymousreply 116April 27, 2018 2:27 AM

R116 There was No arrangement with Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 117April 27, 2018 2:28 AM

All the last 10 defences of Tom are the same - the OP. The CLAM cunt.

clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt clam cunt

by Anonymousreply 118April 27, 2018 2:29 AM

OP is certified cray

by Anonymousreply 119April 27, 2018 2:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 27, 2018 2:31 AM

All actors are self absorbed esp actresses. they are mental, on another level. Everything is ME ME ME. They are super sensitive, they will over analyze everything you say about everything.

by Anonymousreply 121April 27, 2018 2:36 AM

OP's clam audit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 27, 2018 2:44 AM

The kids were immediately indoctrinated into sciento and brainwashed. Their lives were deeply embedded in the cult. She was not. It's hard to imagine being close to children who are brainless robots.

by Anonymousreply 123April 27, 2018 2:45 AM

OP,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 27, 2018 2:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125April 27, 2018 2:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 27, 2018 2:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 27, 2018 2:51 AM

OP, take us to your master!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 27, 2018 2:52 AM

R109 She was going to gay bars and lezzing out. Everyone knew about Nicole and Naomi Watts........it was an open secret in the business.

by Anonymousreply 129April 27, 2018 3:20 AM

R111 more bullshit. She's happy with Keith Urban. I'm happy for them. Who are The Clam Scammers auditioning for Tammy's next 'gal pal'?

by Anonymousreply 130April 27, 2018 3:22 AM

How come devoted Daddy Cruise never bothers to give any attention to Suri?

by Anonymousreply 131April 27, 2018 3:36 AM

Remember how she allowed herself to be photographed getting her decree nisi from Tom?

Obviously that was staged.

But she wanted the world to know how happy she was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132April 27, 2018 8:15 AM

[quote]Nicole Kidman blissing out after her divorce from Tom Cruise was finalised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 27, 2018 8:17 AM

Look at her tore up face from knife work, Says it all.....and the eyes.

cold as frozen sperm.

by Anonymousreply 134April 27, 2018 8:27 AM

P.S. Cher fukd HIM ....up the old keister with her ten inch gold dildo huneypi.

by Anonymousreply 135April 27, 2018 8:31 AM

Her joy of divorce photos outfit is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 136April 27, 2018 8:54 AM

her joy and bein rid o da clams is vunerbar !!!!!

yay!!!

freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 137April 27, 2018 9:45 AM

R132 R133 Who dose this when they know they are being photographed ?!! It's VERY FAKE and STAGED. Trying to cement her image as the victim and the captive wife in the marriage?!!

As a matter of fact, Tom was the one who filed for divorce Not Nicole. Also she didn't want the marriage to end and suggested marriage counseling but Tom refused any delay in the divorce procedure because as he stated in the divorce filling their differences were irreparable.

by Anonymousreply 138April 27, 2018 10:56 AM

[quote]Who dose this

what do you mean "dose"? Are you Swiss?

by Anonymousreply 139April 27, 2018 10:58 AM

[quote][R132] [R133] Who dose this when they know they are being photographed ?!! It's VERY FAKE and STAGED.

Obviously. Who opens their mail in front of a garage in front of the paparazzi?

It was peculiar, in fact.

by Anonymousreply 140April 27, 2018 11:00 AM

Tom Cruise was DONE with her cold ass when he had enough from her BS and filed for divorce. If she was so happy getting her divorce (as she's faking in the above photos) why she wanted to delay the divorce and suggested marriage counselling?!!

" Nicole did not want the marriage to end, and suggested marriage counselling. But Tom, in a court declaration, stated: “Irreconcilable differences have arisen between Nicole and me. These differences have led to an irremediable breakdown of our marriage. I do not believe that professional counselling or the assistance of any health professional, lapse of time or any other factor will change this breakdown”

by Anonymousreply 141April 27, 2018 11:02 AM

Ugh, it's all so phony and bogus. The heavily scripted "wiretapping". The dutiful and understanding husband statement... 10 years was almost up on their marriage, so I'm sure Nicole knew plenty in advance what was coming.

by Anonymousreply 142April 27, 2018 11:10 AM

[quote]Ugh, it's all so phony and bogus. The heavily scripted "wiretapping". The dutiful and understanding husband statement... 10 years was almost up on their marriage, so I'm sure Nicole knew plenty in advance what was coming.

Wasn't there a thing, if they went over the 10 years he had to pay her more? That it was a race with time?

by Anonymousreply 143April 27, 2018 11:15 AM

Marcus and Keith both have foreskins. Tom does not.

by Anonymousreply 144April 27, 2018 11:19 AM

R131 How do you know he doesn't see Suri? Because the tabloids and the press said so?!

It's actually no win situation for Tom,If he visits her and photographed with her, people will say it's so fake and staged, if he keeps it private, people say he doesn't see her!

by Anonymousreply 145April 27, 2018 11:22 AM

Nicole Kidman father was a pedophile, involved in high elite pedophile ring in Australia, one of his victims who spoke out few years ago said that Nicole knew about her perverted father and acted like a bitch treating her bad.

by Anonymousreply 146April 27, 2018 11:27 AM

The obvious relief Nicole felt in that photo is probably because she was finally free from the mentally and emotionally damaging clams. Who knows what kind of pressure they were putting her under during the months and years prior to that. It must have been an enormous fucking relief.

by Anonymousreply 147April 27, 2018 11:31 AM

[quote] It must have been an enormous fucking relief.

yes, but a little discretion would have gone a long way.

made him look horrible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148April 27, 2018 11:34 AM

R147 Not true, It was fucking a relief for Tom who filed for divorce and didn't want anything to do her anymore after that.

Nicole is a LIAR, she's going around in the press saying how perfect their 10 years marriage was, even though she was cheating with men (or women) during her marriage. She's whining that her kids doesn't call her mom anymore but doesn't mention she was cold, non interested and distant toward them. the lies and contradictions are going on and on But people buy her lies because they are so quick to hate on Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 149April 27, 2018 11:38 AM

It's simply a business arrangement. Tom had to pay a fortune to her despite it being lavender marriage.

by Anonymousreply 150April 27, 2018 12:01 PM

R148 She's deliberately did that phony fake gestures to win more sympathy from the public and make Tom looks bad. Even though she acted all surprised, hurt and shocked when the marriage ended, meaning she didn't want it to end But then she's acting all excited and happy to get a divorce?!

by Anonymousreply 151April 27, 2018 12:13 PM

I'd like to hear what she has to say about those "joyful" pics.

They were terrible.

by Anonymousreply 152April 27, 2018 12:15 PM

o dear, the $ tology clams have arrived: dissin her and praisin tommy.

hee hee

go kiss ur leader and jettison away.....

by Anonymousreply 153April 27, 2018 12:16 PM

You know I could play Nicole Kidman in a biopic. I'm a better actress too. I could easily play the aloof cold bitch with a black heart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154April 27, 2018 12:34 PM

R132 Fake? It almost looks like she's reshooting a scene from Bangkok Hilton after she escapes prison and a firing squad.

by Anonymousreply 155April 27, 2018 12:39 PM

The Tom stans and CLAMS posting in this thread have little grammar, writing most of their screeds in the present tenses. This was all decades ago. Very damaged, brainwashed people.

Let have a conversation about, say, Jackie in the white, and conduct it in the present simple and present continuous.

CLAM SLAVES

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156April 27, 2018 12:40 PM

FWIW, an Aussie journalist wrote a book on Scientology a few years ago that includes extensive details on the Cruise/Kidman marriage.

Two things that come across in the book:

1) The marriage was not a bearding situation, but the result of Tom's obsession with Nicole, which was fully encouraged at first by Scieno leaders, who believed they could bring Nicole into the fold, despite their misgivings about her closeness with her psychologist father.

2) When it became clear that Nicole was having serious doubts about Scientology and encouraging her husband to distance himself from the church, Scieno leaders decided she had to go. Tom was their golden goose. There was no way they were letting him go without a fight. They used all sorts of underhand means to undermine her, including wiretapping her home phone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 27, 2018 12:47 PM

Please.......stories about her going to lezzie bars were out before they split up. Nicole acted very recklessly. She could have had discrete lesbian affairs behind the scenes like Jolie has had. She was too brazen. Yes Tammy was becoming a Clam Scamming nut but she wasn't very smart in the way she conducted her life. Then again she probably didn't mind the lezzie stories because it pissed off the clam scammers!

by Anonymousreply 158April 27, 2018 12:56 PM

R157 True, but the breakdown of their marriage was not only the result of Scientology undermining Nicole. She was a spoiled bitch during their marriage and serial cheated and even became pregnant by another man, Nicole was responsible for her marriage collapse, Scientology played a role but that's not the only reason.

by Anonymousreply 159April 27, 2018 1:10 PM

Wasn't there at least a nanny around who could at least have spilled a few beans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160April 27, 2018 2:11 PM

[quote]Tom's obsession with Nicole

So obsessed that he couldn't be bothered to buy me a ROSE?

by Anonymousreply 161April 27, 2018 4:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!