Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why does everyone think Middle Eastern/Arab guys are hung?

Where's the proof that they are any more endowed than European, Latino or African American men?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 26, 2018 2:11 PM

They're certainly not bigger than Dominican men.

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2018 8:51 PM

Arabs -- especially North Africans -- tend to be of part Black descent. Maybe that's where the idea comes from?

On a blog, I once saw a gay Arab guy claim he had a big ass and that this was due to his ethnicity. Alas, he never posted a picture to satiate my lofty, intelectual curiosity when I asked him to.

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2018 8:54 PM

Because they are OP. I sucked a huge arab cock last week, we were 3 on it, and I declined the fuck, although I was elected, because it was to big, and I know how they like to hate fuck us whities.

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2018 9:37 PM

Arab cock is delicious, big thick girthy and brown. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2018 12:00 AM

[quote]Why does everyone think Middle Eastern/Arab guys are hung?

How are YOU "hung", dear?

These crappy threads are a fucking embarrassment.

[quote]Where's the proof that they are any more endowed than European, Latino or African American men?

How hilarious! How sexy! What else do you wonder about with your tiny moronic brain?

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2018 12:40 AM

OP's world >

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2018 12:46 AM

Yes. Arabs are hung. And they know how to throw a fuck. My personal experience.

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2018 12:54 AM

All except the one on tge left in R6 ars very do able.

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2018 1:38 AM

My personal experience is that they aren't, but the guys are really hot.

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2018 1:39 AM

My Palestinian/Jordanian partner has a dick worthy of any top, but he loves to bottom.

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2018 2:22 AM

They're hung in their big schnozz noses which is the antithesis of favored traits. They're fucked. Fug people.

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2018 7:24 AM

I agree, they are hung horny hot and fuck hard

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2018 7:54 AM

R9 They are probably more into fucking men

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2018 8:09 AM

Could be, r13. The guys I've been with seemed very conflicted about being with women and it might very well be that they were more into men.

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2018 8:13 AM

Ive fucked my way across North Africa through the Middle East. Americans are so fucking stupid. Half the guys who want to fuck are Berber not Arab. Berber has many genetic tribes, and the same for Arab. Kabyle are beautiful people, Berber and they offer some enormous cocks. Anyway, there is no "norm" in North Africa nor in the Middle East. You have the entire range of cock size.

No traveler who fucks around would ever think "___________ are so hung!" and name such a HUGE diverse region. I can get over the fetishism, and ignorance on ethnicity.

Let's continue - Saudi Arabs are not hung, for the most part. Egyptians run the gamut and do offer some monsters.

Don't forget their are plenty of central African black genes in peoples in many parts of North Africa. Also confounding things, blacks skin does not have to signify African genetics. There are black skinned Berbers who are not Central African black genetics. Just like say, Indian, Sri Lankan and Malaysian people are not African black.

Oh, and there are some hefty cocks in Ireland, despite the Irish Curse nonsense. But Irish tend to be a bit more average than the swinging dongs of Benelux.

So Saudis - on the smaller side. Kabyle - on the large end.

But its all basically a crap shoot!

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2018 9:47 AM

their there etc etc

by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2018 9:48 AM

In 1980s LA we had the good fortune to enjoy many generou$ Arab gentlemen who were visiting town on business.

They were all 8+ inches long , xtra thick, perfectly shaped....... and they were all total tops!

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2018 9:52 AM

I got fucked like there was no tomorrow by a guy from Egypt in the late 1980s. Very well hung, rock hard and relentless. Had me spread eagle on the floor just pumping away. Totally heavenly.

by Anonymousreply 18April 26, 2018 9:55 AM

OP WTF has the link to do with cock size?

by Anonymousreply 19April 26, 2018 9:57 AM

And yet I have had Algerian, Ivoirien, Turkish, Italian, Israeli, Serbian, Polish, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Columbian, Jamaican, American, Brazilian...... men who fit the same M.O. so your experience is no proof that all Arabs are hung studs.

But some are :)

by Anonymousreply 20April 26, 2018 10:01 AM

Hung or no, they throw a good fuck

by Anonymousreply 21April 26, 2018 10:31 AM

Typically they aren't hung, but they're mostly Muslims so don't have stank sleeves. As an American living in Europe, I specifically seek them out for this very reason.

by Anonymousreply 22April 26, 2018 10:46 AM

PPSM does not like "uncut and stinky with cheese"!

by Anonymousreply 23April 26, 2018 11:10 AM

It's one of the many things setting me apart from my fellow expat/nemesis MPC/Erna.

That and I'm not a whackadoodle conspiracy theorist/Trump supporter.

And am at least 20 years younger...

by Anonymousreply 24April 26, 2018 1:06 PM

R15 You slut!

by Anonymousreply 25April 26, 2018 2:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!