Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Macaulay culkin gay?

If not, why does he giggle like a queen?

by Anonymousreply 37December 12, 2019 2:52 AM

I don't know about the giggling, but I think the endless failed relationships and the drug addiction and the lack of a career may point to an underlying issue; which may be that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2018 5:39 PM

Look where he grew-up, on the sets of Gollyweird. And MJJ was his bud, so...

I think former child actor Jason Bateman is queeny, too- but apparently very hetero.

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2018 5:41 PM

If Macaulay can't commit to and maintain a relationship, it's because of his psycho stage dad and the Culkins' hellish marriage. If Mac had had a stable family life, he'd be OK, despite his career as a child actor.

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2018 8:37 PM

It's the way he comports himself when he is nervous. It's almost feminine. He paints his finger nails .odd.

by Anonymousreply 4April 30, 2018 2:28 AM

I watched his Ellen appearance and was surprised. He's very articulate and seems pretty smart. I wasn't expecting that at all.

by Anonymousreply 5April 30, 2018 2:31 AM

"If not, why does he giggle like a queen? "

Link please.

Or are you just projecting?

by Anonymousreply 6April 30, 2018 2:46 AM

He's very hairless...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 30, 2018 2:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 30, 2018 2:48 AM

Probably bi

by Anonymousreply 9April 30, 2018 2:52 AM

Google Macaulay video. His appearance on Ellen. I think he is straight but he really comes across as queen. He's very nervous. He's the type who would not hide gayness or nervousness.

by Anonymousreply 10April 30, 2018 4:19 AM

He's very effete.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 30, 2018 4:23 AM

HE seems a little spectrumy.

by Anonymousreply 12April 30, 2018 4:25 AM

He reminds me of a country club fop from the 1920s. I don't think I've ever seen a real guy of his general age with that affect.

by Anonymousreply 13April 30, 2018 4:41 AM

R13 is 124 years old and was once slapped by Zelda Fitzgerald in a speakeasy.

by Anonymousreply 14April 30, 2018 4:57 AM

I don't think he is just really strange and probably has a hard time maintaining relationships. I've known straight guys like that.

by Anonymousreply 15April 30, 2018 5:01 AM

He seems like if he were gay he'd be honest about it but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 16April 30, 2018 5:03 AM

R16 it's not black & white, he's probably dabbled

by Anonymousreply 17April 30, 2018 5:05 AM

Isn't he still with Brendan Song?

He was married for a few years, dated Mila Kunis for almost ten years. He seems to do fine in relationships.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 30, 2018 5:07 AM

I was not expecting him to be so charming and funny and quick. I had the impression he would be a drug-addled mess, but he is not. I think he's straight. If he were gay , he seems the type to be honest about it.

by Anonymousreply 19April 30, 2018 5:08 AM

Two reasons to think he is gay: 1. Michael Jackson's maids said she saw Michael with his hand down front of culkinis pants. 2. His former girlfriend,kunis, is in relationship with known homosexual.

Overall, he seems straight.

by Anonymousreply 20April 30, 2018 5:52 AM

[quote]Two reasons to think he is gay: 1. Michael Jackson's maids said she saw Michael with his hand down front of culkinis pants.

WTF. That says he was sexually abused. It is most definitely NOT the same thing. MORON.

by Anonymousreply 21April 30, 2018 6:21 AM

I think R13 described his affect quite well R14.

You don't have to be 100 years old to know that sort of thing, he has likely watched quite a few classic films.

by Anonymousreply 22April 30, 2018 6:29 AM

He seem to be one of those type of kids who liked to fool around when they were young during that time and grew out of it when he was older and didn't feel anything wrong about it. For goodness sakes he became godfather to one of his children. And defended him at court

by Anonymousreply 23April 30, 2018 9:06 AM

Jackson abused kids who were already gay. It's a bad idea because the kids will grow up thinking the abuse caused the gayness. Culkin were lovers but gay sex did not produce any kids. Paris does not look like Culkin. Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 24April 30, 2018 1:43 PM

In the final analysis, he's just human - same as you and me

by Anonymousreply 25April 30, 2018 4:14 PM

I think Macaulay seems terribly sweet, and as others have said not the type to stay aggressively closeted. His choice of movies post-childstardom and his interests & dress sense bear that openness out.

His younger brothers all come across in the same quiet & slightly effete kooky way too, so we can probably chalk it up to their personalities/upbringing. They even all have that same ‘giggle’ that OP points out. I don’t think any of them are totally gay (one or two are bi, IMO) but if forced to pick a Culkin as “the gay one”..for me it would be Kieran, if only for his excellent portrayal of Wallace Wells in ‘Scott Pilgrim’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 30, 2018 4:52 PM

I think he's a big nerd and doesn't care how he comes across. Isn't he hiding out in Paris not doing anything?

by Anonymousreply 27April 30, 2018 5:45 PM

Mila Kunitz always seems to date guys who seem gay but “date straight”. Seth Green springs to mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 30, 2018 5:49 PM

Seth green is a midget. Why would straight woman date him?

by Anonymousreply 29April 30, 2018 6:47 PM

He's a pleasant, intelligent guy that has a lot of money. He possesses no pings for being either gay or straight. Whatever he is in bed does not seem to affect who he is. I'm happy for the guy, he made me laugh in several movies and for that I'm grateful.

by Anonymousreply 30April 30, 2018 6:48 PM

I find him surprisingly hot now.

by Anonymousreply 31January 17, 2019 4:07 PM

Suprising that he hasn't come out as bi, queer or pansexual or something.

by Anonymousreply 32January 17, 2019 4:51 PM

He's just a proud nerd. He had the good sense to leave the business for awhile amid all jis family drama. He was on Larry King many years ago and seemed to have fully matured even by then. He used to be the butt of many jokes. Instead of growing up bitter, he's shown that he can be in on the joke and rob his detractors of their power.

by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2019 5:20 PM

I saw Party Monster today, which a pretty good film. Macaulay has beautiful legs, he should wear shorts all the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 12, 2019 2:08 AM

A friend of mine saw his band and said he seemed like a smart hipster having ironic fun while very high. She also said he's still pretty short.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 12, 2019 2:21 AM

He is straight.

by Anonymousreply 36December 12, 2019 2:40 AM

All does not seem right with him, mentally. Something is just...off. I believe that MJ molested him, if fits with MJ's pattern of behavior.

by Anonymousreply 37December 12, 2019 2:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!