Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Corey Feldmans Bisexual Sex Parties

Right what is actually going on with his guy. One of his old bodyguards has come out and said that Corey Feldman has tapes and recordings of himself, his wife and another man all having sex at one of those sex parties he has.

Then another woman has come out and said that over 20 years ago she seen Corey hook up with some guy in NYC. I'm so confused I thought Corey Haim was the bisexual Corey? As that's the way Feldman portrayed it after he died. I'm convinced Feldman is Bisexual but just doesn't want to admit it and hides behind his angels?

by Anonymousreply 56October 16, 2020 9:51 PM

Who cares, he's gross

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2018 5:44 PM

He is a scumbag

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2018 7:14 PM

Figures that a New Yorker would go for him.

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2018 8:24 PM

I can’t imagine a more sleep-inducing topic as z lister, Corey Feldman.

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2018 8:27 PM

You managed to write the word "sex" this time. Lets try putting in an actual link next!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2018 8:47 PM

Why is this news? There's been stories about him being a swinger, bisexual and really into orgies for years! No one cares if he fucks men and women! He's irrelevant! Stop making posts about him

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2018 7:19 PM

[quote] she seen Corey hook up with some guy in NYC

PLEASE tell me you actually meant to write "she HAD seen Corey hook up with some guy in NYC". I just don't want to think there are people here ignorant enough to write it the way you did.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2018 7:30 PM

There was someone who a couple of years ago posted in DL about having attended wild all male Hollywood drug fueled orgies and he talked about seeing Feldman in one of those all alone in a corner jacking off trying to get someone to join him, to no avail. He said it was very sad.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2018 9:22 PM

I should add that the post was a couple years ago but the actual parties were at the time when the Corys were barely legal.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2018 9:23 PM

OP didn't post a link, so he's making that up.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2018 9:39 PM

I miss the big 80's

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2018 10:50 PM

R8 so Feldman was trying to get men to fuck him in a gay orgy and no one wanted him so he stayed in a corner watched them all fuck and jacked off to it?

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2018 10:59 PM

Some speculation is involved in your conclusion r12, but that was the gist of what that poster had said.

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2018 3:50 AM

Gay-for-pay and coke?

Or did he acquire a taste for mansex after multiple sexual abusers?

AKWARD any way you look at it.

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2018 5:09 AM

Corey's moves at the gay orgie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2018 6:36 AM

R8, R12, R15 Feldman: Lets Go 4 it...... All the guys at the orgie: Nope you stay in the corner

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2018 11:37 AM

I thought it was common knowledge, of the “open secret and nobody cares” ilk that him and his ex-wife used to swing with both men & women. Him and his current wife still do this now. He doesn't get much attention for his bisexual/ gay ways on here because he's fugly and no one cares about him. But we all know he's likes dick now and again.

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2018 11:32 AM

Why would Corey Feldman need a bodyguard?

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2018 11:37 AM

How Charlie Sheen!

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2018 11:37 AM

R17- I did not know this anymore stories?

R18- No idea because he still thinks he's revelant

R19 Feldman still rages on about how Charlie Sheen stole Ginger Lynn from him in the late 80's.

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2018 11:56 AM

Hahahahaha im still laughing at the post where no one wanted to fuck Feldman at the gay orgy.

by Anonymousreply 21June 1, 2018 12:04 PM

Haha Im cracking up at the angry hall monitor that said dont post about him because he's not relevant. DL is all inclusive, how boring would it be here if we only talked about people deemed "relevant" by mainstream media or whomever supposedly makes those decisions. WE decide who is relevant here!!! Besides, why would someone even take their time to enter a thread they consider irrelevant rather than just ignore it......oh right its DL .

by Anonymousreply 22June 1, 2018 12:21 PM

R22 Agreed, they are the reason no one shares much good gossip anymore I bet they are the "proof" or "lies" troll also.

by Anonymousreply 23June 1, 2018 1:11 PM

R7...I'm laughing my ass off...

by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2018 1:34 PM

Crying at this thread 😂😂😂

1) Feldman getting turned down in a gay orgie so he jacked off to all the men story 2) Angry hall monitor 3) Grammar police 4) That hilarious performance video of Feldman on the today's show

Never knew Corey Feldman could bring so much humour.

by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2018 2:06 PM

"she seen" - I'm going to guess that English is not your first language?

by Anonymousreply 26June 1, 2018 2:41 PM

And he was turned down as a YOUNG twink!

by Anonymousreply 27June 1, 2018 5:45 PM

R27 well he has always been fugly

by Anonymousreply 28June 1, 2018 5:59 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 29June 2, 2018 7:32 AM

I'm still shocked her has ever had sex with a living human. He procreated!

by Anonymousreply 30June 2, 2018 7:37 AM

I have always thought that there was a lot more to the Haim/Feldman (Feldman will NEVER receive top billing) bromance than met the eye. Those two were banging. I could never figure out why Feldman would go out of his way to deny it. His whole book came across as his being a lover scorned. Their relationship ended badly and Feldman was the one who was dumped.

by Anonymousreply 31June 2, 2018 9:10 AM

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 32June 2, 2018 9:26 AM

R31 Wasnt there supposed to be bad blood between Nicole Eggert and Corey Feldman on the set of blown away because she was dating and hooking up with Corey Haim.

by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2018 12:39 PM

R33 So funny if that's true can you imagine Haim dumped Feldman for Eggert hahahahhaa

by Anonymousreply 34June 3, 2018 12:44 PM

Corey Feldman was arguing with one of Haims ex girlfriends on twitter months ago some girl called Holly. She called him out and stated that his campaign was a scam and that he's still on drugs and uses his campaign money for drug fuelled orgies and his pimping business and then told him to shut the fuck up about Corey Haim. I didn't even know who she was but apparently her and Haim were serious at one point, were engaged and lived together. Feldman was raging on twitter saying that she should be backing his campaign up since she dated Haim for years but instead she's been "brainwashed by the dark side" and is now on the "dark side" It was funny as hell. They deleted the argument off twitter a few hours later but I think a few tweets are still up.

by Anonymousreply 35June 3, 2018 1:11 PM

There's an interview with her on Youtube

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 4, 2018 1:50 AM

Who gets turned down as a young twink though 😂

by Anonymousreply 37June 4, 2018 9:45 AM

So CDAN is claiming that Feldman and his ex wife used to share men and there is a sex tape of atleast one of these encounters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2018 9:44 AM

With...with men?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2018 9:51 AM

I just remember how much Corey Feldman reminds of Falco.

No wait, Taco.

You know the rotting taco in that dumpster by where that food truck parks-- Pikes Tacos? Near the fish market? In the parking lot of that rendering plant?

by Anonymousreply 40June 9, 2018 10:00 AM

R38 if that's true I hope she doesn't release it there is nothing more repulsive than watching Corey Feldman get fucked (we all know he would be a bottom).

by Anonymousreply 41June 9, 2018 10:12 AM

R11 I miss the 80’s too

by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2018 11:49 AM

Is he still trying to be Charlie Sheen and Michael Jackson

by Anonymousreply 43June 11, 2018 7:52 AM

Yikes. TBH, I find it highly unlikely that anyone turned down twink ass at a “drug-fueled gay sex orgy”. I think it’s more likely that he was a nervous wreck (maybe on bad trip) and no one even wanted that kind of energy.

At any rate, it sounds like he fourtunately discovered the joy of mansex at some later date. Shame he turned out to be such a fucked up person.

by Anonymousreply 44June 11, 2018 8:01 AM

Or his ass was filled with shit.

by Anonymousreply 45June 11, 2018 8:27 AM

R45 LOL

by Anonymousreply 46June 11, 2018 8:34 AM

Corey “Mud Butt” Feldman is what they called him.

by Anonymousreply 47June 11, 2018 8:37 AM

His angels probs cover for him while he's enjoying the mansex

by Anonymousreply 48June 11, 2018 8:45 AM

In my headcanon, he's totally asexual. It's less gross this way.

by Anonymousreply 49June 11, 2018 9:01 AM

R49 if that sex tape leaks of him i think we will all turn asexual it will turn us off mansex. I can't think of a worse sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 50June 11, 2018 9:10 AM

R47 Mud Butt though haha

by Anonymousreply 51June 11, 2018 1:46 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 52July 17, 2018 3:26 PM

DLer seems to be the only people who give a hoot about this washed up actor.

Have you no decency?

by Anonymousreply 53July 17, 2018 3:31 PM

He hits on underage girls, women and even a few dudes online. The guy loves any attention he can get.

by Anonymousreply 54July 17, 2018 4:19 PM

I'm watching the extras on the new Scream Factory Friday the 13th boxset and there's one documentary he's in (it's actually from an older box set) but I must admit, he looks really good in it.

by Anonymousreply 55October 16, 2020 9:25 PM

Yikes. TBH, I find it highly unlikely that anyone turned down twink ass at a “drug-fueled gay sex orgy”.

Starfuckers. There would have been at least one person that would've had sex with him simply because he's Cory Feldman and had been in movies. Even an extra on Saved By the Bell can get laid by that credential alone.

by Anonymousreply 56October 16, 2020 9:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!