Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michelle looks ready to snatch someone's wig!

Gurrrrl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 23, 2018 8:20 PM

Racist

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2018 3:47 PM

No she doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2018 3:48 PM

One dynamic I've always wondered about is Bill Clinton and Michelle Obama.

They've never been particularly friendly, and Bill is usually friendly with everyone.

It would be surprising if they didn't get along with each other.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2018 3:49 PM

Twitter Erupts After Obama Makes Melania Trump Smile At Barbara Bush's Funeral

"First lady Melania Trump attended the funeral of former first lady Barbara Bush on Saturday without President Donald Trump, who was visiting one of his golf resorts in Florida.

Melania Trump was seated next to former President Barack Obama during the service, and at one point, the two shared a warm exchange that received plenty of attention on social media.

As organ music played and mourners thumbed through their programs, Obama leaned over and appeared to say something to Trump. Both briefly smiled ― and now, that moment has gone viral on Twitter."

DUMP must be soooo pissed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2018 3:51 PM

Barack loves flirting at funerals, lol.

This photo is at Mandela's funeral in South Africa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2018 3:55 PM

Fuck off OP.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2018 3:56 PM

Miss OP, Michelle snatches wigs and edges daily, without having to lift a finger!

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2018 3:59 PM

That ho's wig is not worthy of being snatched by Michelle, period. Michelle has more class under her pinky fingernail than everybody in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2018 4:04 PM

J'adore Mimi.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2018 4:06 PM

Some people in this thread really need to get a sense of humor.

Fucking hell, you can't even make jokes on Datalounge any more, without people completely losing their shit.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2018 4:07 PM

We love jokes, R10, but really hate bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2018 4:10 PM

Is this the same idiot OP who started half a dozen Melania despises Hillary threads?

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2018 4:11 PM

Michelle is so missed. remember when we had a first lady whose pussy wasn't familiar to us all?

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2018 4:11 PM

Remember when we had a first lady who wrote speeches that inspired and didn't steal and recycle?

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2018 4:14 PM

I love people watching at these types of events.

Bill and Hillary are completely ignoring each other by pretending to read.

Michelle isn't reading, but looks deep in thought.

Tbh, Michelle should have been sitting next to Melania, and Barack should have been sitting next to Hillary, with Bill on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2018 4:18 PM

r15 = MUST CONTROL EVERYTHING

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2018 4:23 PM

Bill Clinton should have been in the center

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2018 4:32 PM

Fuck all that decorum and prop the old girl up to glare spears at that uppity ho'.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2018 4:36 PM

I love Barack but this funeral flirting needs to stop. Does death excite him?

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2018 4:56 PM

Wasn't it great when we had a Prez' whose worst character trait was flirting at funerals?

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2018 5:30 PM

OP, she looks composed and perhaps a tad bored.

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2018 5:31 PM

Yes, R21, they did a great job for the open casket.

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2018 5:54 PM

R19, you’re insane

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2018 6:01 PM

I'd have paid YUGE money to see Michelle snatch the orange dust mop off of that dick's head when he left Melania behind. "There's a bee on your head" and slap! Let's get real!

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2018 6:04 PM

I still feel a tiny bit sorry for Melania - other first wives have protocol bitches that tell them what is and isn't acceptable, and when to bring a gift and when not to bring a gift. She probably brought the frame because it's what she would have done at any other social occasion, but she didn't have a real protocol maven to tell her that it wasn't an appropriate time. Or to turn Donald into a gentleman.

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2018 6:07 PM

Well I can understand her being annoyed. Her husband is flirting with a more beautiful woman than she is. And right in front of her no doubt! Truthfully though...I bet if Michelle Obama ran for president she’d probably win. She was def one of the most liked and respected first lady’s of all. I think she would have the best shot at being our first female president.

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2018 6:11 PM

Except she's not annoyed, R26, but thank you so much for giving her credit for her popularity after disparaging her appearance. It's a good technique and frequently used by the right to appear reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2018 6:21 PM

Nope(R27)...love Michelle as well as her accomplishments and it’s not disparaging to think Melania is prettier. It’s an opinion just like you have your opinions. That’s what DL is about.

by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2018 6:29 PM

Barack is an extroverted man who loves people. Michelle is not annoyed, R26/R28. And if you have an opinion, please state it as one, ie: "In my opinion, the woman Barack is talking to is not half as pretty as Michelle." This way I won't get confused by your seeming praise surrounded by insult.

by Anonymousreply 29April 23, 2018 6:35 PM

You weren’t confused (27+29) by my opinion. Nor am I confused about yours. We can agree to disagree.

by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2018 6:42 PM

[quote] Her husband is flirting with a more beautiful woman than she is.

Oh yeah, a woman with three inches of makeup on her face who uses up the world's botox supply is real beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2018 6:44 PM

r31 not the entire world's! The other half is used by Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2018 6:44 PM

I love how speaking to someone while smiling is flirting. There are too many shut-ins on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 33April 23, 2018 6:56 PM

R33, thanks. You made me laugh. Laughter on DL has become more and more rare.

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2018 7:03 PM

She always looks like that.

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2018 7:05 PM

Salt 'n Peppa

by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2018 7:05 PM

She can start with her own, OP.

by Anonymousreply 37April 23, 2018 7:09 PM

What R29?

Insiders have said the exact opposite.

by Anonymousreply 38April 23, 2018 7:10 PM

At funeral with Barry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 23, 2018 7:12 PM

R19, Barack is a nice guy. He isn't flirting. He is just making small talk to make Melania comfortable.

For all the criticism of Barack being a cold fish/introvert, he always comes across as very warm and engaging in photographs, especially with children

by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2018 7:16 PM

He’s probably putting Millie at ease, as she in no way belongs there without her husband in every sense, but he’s a scumbag and not really welcome. Poor old Slav.

by Anonymousreply 41April 23, 2018 7:41 PM

R38, quote them, because I have NEVER seen Barack at any public function where he is not overtly friendly and engaging. Michelle knows who her husband is and wouldn't be annoyed with his behavior. She's a secure woman who doesn't need to be propped up with false affection or by nonsense about not being able to be in the same room with another woman.

by Anonymousreply 42April 23, 2018 7:41 PM

The real story is Melania has NEVER smiled around her actual husband once. Meanwhile, Obama made her (genuinely) smile / laugh with a 2 second comment.

by Anonymousreply 43April 23, 2018 8:18 PM

It's not a joke though, R10, because she doesn't look the least like she's about to snatch a wig.

A joke would be if the camera happened to catch her looking like she was giving a side-eye, or clenching her fists or something. This is just her sitting there looking pleasant and bored.

by Anonymousreply 44April 23, 2018 8:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!