Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jonathan Groff # 17

Here we go again. Corey and Fincher and their fight for Groff's affection. You do not talk about....

by Anonymousreply 600May 17, 2018 4:37 AM

Great beginning OP! Hahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2018 2:56 PM

Exhibit 1- Corey Baker....cute and handsome ...somewhat of a dancer, die hard environmentalist, saving the world - one iceberg at a time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2018 3:12 PM

Not to deter from our discussion Corey Baker, The Wonder Shlong, but something that Groff has said repeatedly in interviews over the past few years bugs me. Can he stop talking about how he went to Rome, realized he no longer loved his boyfriend and then dumped him? Is it necessary when telling the story of wanting to come out to his family to include that little snippet? It feels mean spirited, or at worst simply that Cody is irrelevant and therefore not worth being kind to.

It seems knitpicky, because of course it is, but to have that part be included in every interview when he talks about the stages of his coming out seems cruel. I shudder every time he says it. Cody probably still loved him at the time and even though it was several years ago, to be reminded in the press that you were dumped because you were no longer loved, is a bit humiliating. Say you broke up, say you separated, say anything else, or nothing at all. But stop reminding Cody, Cody's family, Cody's co-workers, the world, how you dumped him because you no longer loved him. Especially when the guy saying it is reported to be the hottest, most sought after single gay man in all of Christendom.

It tarnished my perception of him, that egotistical side rearing up - belittling and uncompassionate. Being left behind by someone you still love is hard enough to take without the reminder of it playing out in the press.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2018 3:13 PM

R2

Lol, he has post about Kevin Spacey foundation award.

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2018 3:21 PM

R3 Maybe Cody was rough with him or cheated on him. Hence Jon feels entitled to be ruthless. I feel the same way about people who have intentionally hurt me. Don’t care to protect them as much after awhile.

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2018 3:22 PM

R4

There are real reasons to dislike to Groff. It's like "he took our jobs", part two.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2018 3:23 PM

To dislike Groff....

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2018 3:24 PM

R5 That may be true and I get that thinking if it is him sitting around with a group of friends telling them about his life. However when it plays out on this level of public exposure, it sends a different message.

Maybe Groff is just getting even with him for past offenses. In all honesty, we will never know how Corey behaved, or what ultimately made Groff dump him, however it is irrelevant. Time has passed and bringing it up in interview after interview is just mean.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2018 3:28 PM

R4/R6 What are you saying? Neither comment makes sense so please elaborate for those of us in the cheap seats.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2018 3:30 PM

There's an old post on DL said Jon had a dancer ex(aka Cody)and they broke up because his ex didn't want to come out.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2018 3:37 PM

His comments in interviews have been because he realized he no longer loved the guy. Rumors otherwise be damned.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2018 3:39 PM

I agree I don’t need to hear the Cody story again. I also felt it was a little unkind of him or his people to leak the “Quinto wanted an open relationship” thing.

THEN AGAIN, for all I know those guys were total assholes & Groff is being diplomatic and downplaying the reasons they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2018 3:48 PM

R9

I just read Cody's facebook and he had a post about Kevin Spacey foundation award.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2018 3:55 PM

R12 No, I have thought about it since my original post. I think you may be right. We know Quinto can be an asshole to guys, many have complained over the years. Same with Creel who has unceremoniously dumped guys in the past because he met someone else. Cody may be a total dick. Who knows.

It is probably also that Jon just has a set of responses he uses, and after awhile, doesn't think about really what he is saying when reciting them. Still bothers me a bit he says it, but you make a valid point.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2018 3:55 PM

R13 And he is proud of it? Insulted? Admitted he put out to get it? What?

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2018 3:56 PM

R15

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2018 4:04 PM

R3 I also found that unnecessarily cruel. But he stopped adding that part lately. Also the last time he mentioned Cody he said they had had a wonderfull relationship, just what he needed at the time etc. Hope interviewers will skip the boring question in future.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2018 4:10 PM

R16 He didn't win, but since the charity is now defunct, it would not have supported him financially for long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2018 4:12 PM

R17 You don't happen to have a link to that interview? Just curious to read it.

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2018 4:13 PM

It's weird. I always pictured Cody to be taller than Jon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2018 5:18 PM

Oh……

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2018 5:20 PM

I was just about to post that R21! Cute!

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2018 5:28 PM

R21 ........my god!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2018 5:31 PM

Corey reminds me of donkey from Shrek.

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2018 5:34 PM

R24 Holy crap!! Yes!!!

Groff is looking at the camera with a distinct "eat shit bitches" gleam in his eye.

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2018 5:37 PM

R21 They do not look good together. Groff look old, and Corey looks like a bearded high school student.

We know Jon picked Corey partly for his similar look to his beloved Raul, but Raul has a certain sexy strength while Corey just looks like he is trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2018 5:43 PM

R25 Same shit eating grin Quinto has every time he posts him and Miles together. Groff has morphed into Quinto.

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2018 5:45 PM

R21 At least now Groff can have an open relationship without being an embarrassment to his Mennonite family. They will be apart so often that "when in Rome" will become a weekly occurrence. If someone tries to actually date him, he can whip out the relationship card to get out of jail free so to speak. Best of both worlds.

by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2018 6:05 PM

You guys need to stop! Lol. They're a cute couple & both look happy.

by Anonymousreply 29April 23, 2018 6:05 PM

It's his usual smile. Jesus, people.

by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2018 6:05 PM

R21 omg this shit is getting real. can’ believe it. I remember the first day i posted a pic askin you datalounge folks if this is the guy in the pic with Jon. And what followed on our thread has snowballed into real journalism. can you believe, that once the news is official we would the partly be the reason behind it.

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2018 6:07 PM

R28 Hopefully now that he appears to be unavailable, all of those guys who have gossip about dating him can come out of the woodwork.

No chance of holding out hope he will come back around so no need to stay silent.

by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2018 6:10 PM

R21 Jon is looking handsome and very content ;-) wishing them the best

by Anonymousreply 33April 23, 2018 6:10 PM

Should be a lot more random hookups coming up, for them both I would imagine. Corey can continue to sleep his way through the UK dance scene and Jon can get laid whenever he wants.

Finally, the chance for some decent gossip!

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2018 6:12 PM

Will have to check if I have a friend of a friend of a friend, etc, who lives in Pittsburgh and can spill on any sightings or goings on.

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2018 6:13 PM

ok...minor point....but I don’t like Corey’s outfit . It was his day, he could have looked better announcing the movie and bae to the world.

by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2018 6:18 PM

R34 Maybe Corey is moving in with Jon .....you never know . love makes people do crazy things. You guys are still holding on to the notion that this a fling. Jon has never posed for a pic with a guy as a potential bf besides Gavin. With Gavin he was young but now it is a conscious decision.

by Anonymousreply 37April 23, 2018 6:21 PM

R36 For the UK his outfit was fine. The vest is a popular item these days, very hipster.

Jon will have to change his wardrobe style if he is to keep up with his Bae. He looked like a frumpy American to Brits.

by Anonymousreply 38April 23, 2018 6:22 PM

R36 His chest hair looked pretty good in that shirt.

by Anonymousreply 39April 23, 2018 6:22 PM

You think this development will hurt Mindhunter release. Their were folks complaining that he looked too gay for that role and was not convincing as a straight investigator. Now it’s out !

R38 Well Corey is the one that will move, so Jon can stay frumpy. Corey needs to stop looking like a circus jockey.

by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2018 6:25 PM

Ok ....twitter just got the Corey and jon picture rolling, the news should catch up soo . it’s official!! i am eating my tub of ice cream

by Anonymousreply 41April 23, 2018 6:29 PM

R40 haha

by Anonymousreply 42April 23, 2018 6:30 PM

R40 LMAO!!

by Anonymousreply 43April 23, 2018 6:31 PM

R37 No one should think it is fling now. But they are locked in and will be constantly linked together.

Most guys will stop hitting on Jon though, unless they want a quick fuck. This was something he mentioned on a few occasions, how everyone wanted to go out on a date with him. Since he seemed to not have any interested in guys in the US, that doesn't seem like a problem for him. Sex will be the only offer he gets anymore.

Jon has never appeared in a relationship openly before. The shipping will be insane.

by Anonymousreply 44April 23, 2018 6:39 PM

R44 On the plus side, Corey's star should rise dramatically for the association. He will get A LOT out of his relationship with Jon.

by Anonymousreply 45April 23, 2018 6:40 PM

R40 I had a similar thought.

Also, wonder if this will affect his popularity within the gay theater and television crowd.

by Anonymousreply 46April 23, 2018 6:44 PM

R46 Hoping to hear somestories from his jilted lovers.

by Anonymousreply 47April 23, 2018 6:59 PM

R26 what’s the heck are you talking about. Jon talked about Raul fondly becuase he is a good friend and it was good promotion for Looking. Get over the Ritchie-Patrick shipping. They were always friends and will continue be so. Raul and Corey are not alike in any fashion.

R46 Hi fan base will find another fantasy.....it’s always the case.

by Anonymousreply 48April 23, 2018 7:03 PM

Corey has huge teeth and it's extremely distracting.

by Anonymousreply 49April 23, 2018 7:06 PM

R48 They are surprisingly similar in looks, however they are not similar in personality.

Raul is sexy as hell. Corey is bland oatmeal with a little charm thrown in.

by Anonymousreply 50April 23, 2018 7:06 PM

R50 Have to disagree.

Raul is charmless to me. His stiff closed mouth kisses on Looking were horrible.

Corey seems like high energy and a good time. Very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 51April 23, 2018 7:21 PM

Off topic, but does anyone else hate the word 'Bae'? Let's be adults and use the whole word.

by Anonymousreply 52April 23, 2018 7:23 PM

It is seriously irritating, R52!

by Anonymousreply 53April 23, 2018 7:30 PM

R12 I find it quite obvious that Quinto is the one who leaked their breakup. They had already been broken up for months by the time the news broke, and just as soon as it did he started flaunting his new boyfriend around. Clearly he leaked it so he wouldn't be seen as a cheater, but it ended up backfiring on him because it led Perez to go digging around on the reason why they had broken up.

by Anonymousreply 54April 23, 2018 7:54 PM

Corey. 2016

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 23, 2018 8:59 PM

R54 but I mean, who would have told Perez that that was the reason? It had to have been one of Groff’s people.

Groff also said several times during Looking interviews/commentaries that the Kevin & Patrick open relationship storyline was based on a boyfriens of his. He didn’t say Quinto but he may as well have. That’s what made me think he somehow leaked it to Perez earlier. I could be wrong though.

by Anonymousreply 56April 23, 2018 9:55 PM

R40 anybody who was complaining about him “seeming gay” in Mindhunter already knows he is gay in real life and was bringing their biases about that to the table. So it won’t make a difference if he has a boyfriend or not.

(He didn’t seem gay in it to me btw. His character was too much of a straight asshole. Also he went down on a chick with more enthusiasm than 99% of straight men lol)

by Anonymousreply 57April 23, 2018 9:58 PM

Anyone on these threads think 'why the fuck do I care about Jonathan Groff?' But you keep coming back. Arrgh!

by Anonymousreply 58April 23, 2018 11:58 PM

R58 my interest has definitely waned. But i am addicted ....help! this is the only data lounge thread i visit and i am not even in love with groff just obsessed with this emerging love story.

by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2018 12:01 AM

If he wasn't actually so talented and didn't keep popping up in interesting shit, he would be easy to ignore.

by Anonymousreply 60April 24, 2018 12:24 AM

A little off putting or tacky for them to hashtag "#jonathangroff" on all of these photos ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 24, 2018 2:59 AM

I’ll defy you all and say I never question why I remain fascinated by Groff even when there is no gossip for years on end about him!

He looks like a Botticelli angel. He’s always been ridiculously talented but he keeps getting BETTER. No one has ever had a bad word to say about him ever. He has the sweetest smile and it’s contagious.

Don’t fight your feelings, just accept that Groff is happiness

by Anonymousreply 62April 24, 2018 2:59 AM

R61 Groff must have given them permission to post this picture, so it’s fine imo. A rather bold sign of how he feels though!

by Anonymousreply 63April 24, 2018 3:03 AM

The relationship will be an open one, since Jon has already been spotted in Pittsburgh eyeing up the U Pitt campus for young meat.

by Anonymousreply 64April 24, 2018 4:20 AM

Doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2018 4:26 AM

R64 Eyeroll.

by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2018 4:48 AM

R19 here is a link to the interview. At about 20:00 the interviewer asks coming-out question. His response is rather long and starts with "we had this kind of great" and then he bites his tongue and explains why it was what he needed at the time. Not the usual lines he gave automatically on the question - he shred some light on his 3.5 years with Cody (not mentioned his name, is Cody still in closet?). Strange that we now talk abot this relationship that ended 10 years ago. And it was monogamious relationship - he was asexual outside of their appartment. No wonder that after 3.5 years and also 2 years of daily SA he wanted to change everything in his life at the age of 22-23.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2018 6:55 AM

Is he still in London with Corey?

by Anonymousreply 68April 24, 2018 10:47 AM

IF this keeps how much longer will it be before Corey makes the move to nyc (or Pitts temporarily)? Because he will need to be the one to move as JG makes the most $$$. Before people start saying that's crazy, JG went to another continent to watch a 5 min movie! Once he falls, he moves quick.

by Anonymousreply 69April 24, 2018 11:43 AM

Assuming they're at the 3 going into 4 month mark.

by Anonymousreply 70April 24, 2018 11:46 AM

R67 Wow, thank you for this. I never knew it existed.

R69 Clearly

by Anonymousreply 71April 24, 2018 1:51 PM

Not a fan of Groff's new Bae with the unfortunate donkey face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 24, 2018 1:56 PM

Corey is getting around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 24, 2018 4:25 PM

R73 He is looking fine. That stubble and face reminds me of Prince a bit. But other than that good on Groff. Excited to see the developments.

by Anonymousreply 74April 24, 2018 4:28 PM

R73/R74 Thanks for posting the video but why do you think Corey is getting around? The video has been for the most past unnoticed by the dance community. never mind most environmental groups worldwide.

Also, Did you mean good on Groff for having stubble, or good on Groff for dating the chorus boy? Your second post was oddly worded.

by Anonymousreply 75April 24, 2018 4:56 PM

Wow, he looks great at r55. Definitely the most photogenic.

I don't see Prince in him but I do see a lil ethnic there. His mother is a ginge, typical of Britain/Ireland. I wonder about his father...

by Anonymousreply 76April 24, 2018 5:05 PM

R76 When we only had tge 1st pic (he, Groff & dancers) swear I figured he was puerto rican or mexican!

by Anonymousreply 77April 24, 2018 5:10 PM

R77 Shame that if he shaves, he doesn't look as good.

by Anonymousreply 78April 24, 2018 5:15 PM

Aw, you like hairy chests?

by Anonymousreply 79April 24, 2018 5:17 PM

R55/R76/R77 It has been heavily airbrushed.

He cannot pull off that look without help.

by Anonymousreply 80April 24, 2018 5:21 PM

R79 Men with hairy chests are sexy. Twinks like Corey, not really. The photo is odd and makes him look chunky.

At least we know he will be a chunk as he ages. More so than Groff I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 81April 24, 2018 5:24 PM

R77 Well, he would have too. Otherwise Jon cannot live out his fantasy of ending up with he very own Ritchie.

by Anonymousreply 82April 24, 2018 5:31 PM

R81 No. Corey's all long limbs and does have a dancer's build. He won't get chubby, even as he ages. Now Groff, who I think is fire, will need to watch it. Big boned, great muscle, with shorter limbs. He can look amazing or gain weight very quickly. Think he's said that before.

by Anonymousreply 83April 24, 2018 5:36 PM

R83 We disagree then. Corey's mother in larger than Jon's. And since he is unable to dance anymore, he will have an uphill fight to stay slim.

Many choreographers go to seed as they age and no longer perform themselves.

by Anonymousreply 84April 24, 2018 5:39 PM

I'll just leave this here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 24, 2018 5:39 PM

Groff's mother is a gym teacher...

by Anonymousreply 86April 24, 2018 5:40 PM

Disagree. Most dancers are more disciplined about food than amyone, many even go into disorder territory.

by Anonymousreply 87April 24, 2018 5:41 PM

R85 You do make a good point though about Jon. He has openly discussed his struggles with weight.

by Anonymousreply 88April 24, 2018 5:41 PM

Groff has said he works out every day and he credits his gym teacher mother.

by Anonymousreply 89April 24, 2018 5:43 PM

R87 As long as they stay dancers. He has left that behind him.

Jon's mother is a PE teacher. I think for being around 55 she looks pretty good. And all of the photos make her look chunkier that she is because she is so short next to her son.

by Anonymousreply 90April 24, 2018 5:44 PM

Jon's mother is 63

by Anonymousreply 91April 24, 2018 5:46 PM

I must say, this has been a nice discussion today. No one attacked anyone for disagreeing or posting something they didn't like.

I think when the threads are restricted, everyone is more respectful in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 92April 24, 2018 5:47 PM

Let's not talk about the parents. That feels extremely disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 93April 24, 2018 5:49 PM

Then she looks fantastic. It is hard watching my own mum trying to keep the weight off.

I predict Corey will be chunky and Jon will stay slim. Great habits usually trump genetics.

by Anonymousreply 94April 24, 2018 5:50 PM

Well, since they are both going to be fat it’s lucky they found each other!

For now, they can enjoy each other’s fine bodies.

by Anonymousreply 95April 24, 2018 5:50 PM

Jon's brother is also pretty Slim's, around his mother's height I believe. Not sure how old but he too kept the weight off.

by Anonymousreply 96April 24, 2018 5:51 PM

If Groff works out every day and still tends to chunk... he's likely to give up by late middle age.

by Anonymousreply 97April 24, 2018 5:51 PM

...slim....

by Anonymousreply 98April 24, 2018 5:52 PM

Groff's mother looks hispanic to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 24, 2018 5:53 PM

Think so? Is it really that difficult if he has spent most of his life being conscience of weight control?

by Anonymousreply 100April 24, 2018 5:54 PM

They can enjoy each other's fat bodies too. They could have mini egg hunts in each other's rolls at Eastertime.

by Anonymousreply 101April 24, 2018 5:55 PM

R99 I don't think so. She does look like she spends a lot of time in the sun. If she is as active as Jon, she is probably outside a lot.

by Anonymousreply 102April 24, 2018 5:56 PM

R101 Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 103April 24, 2018 5:57 PM

Wow. The woman on the left is his mother's sister. They look nothing alike.

by Anonymousreply 104April 24, 2018 5:59 PM

R104 Sure it isn't her sister in law?

by Anonymousreply 105April 24, 2018 6:02 PM

Really? Wow, do not see the familial resemblance.

Jon seems to take after his father. His older brother favors his mom.

by Anonymousreply 106April 24, 2018 6:03 PM

She's the mother of Groff's cousin, James Wolpert, who was on The Voice, apparently. I can see a resemblance between James and Jonathan. He also tends towards the husky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 24, 2018 6:09 PM

R106 He has a little of both. He has her kind eyes and inherited the megawatt smile from her.

by Anonymousreply 108April 24, 2018 6:09 PM

R107 Almost certain that woman is his dad's sister, mom's sister in law. Same teeth as the dad (long & a little jangly) and the same bow in the lip. JG has that as well.

by Anonymousreply 109April 24, 2018 6:14 PM

Who gives a fuck? Seriously? Moms, dads, cousins, their megawatt smiles and who looks like who. Is it really datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 110April 24, 2018 6:17 PM

You're almost certain? Perhaps you should try a google searcglh first. Try "Meet sisters Julie Groff and Margie Wolpert".

by Anonymousreply 111April 24, 2018 6:20 PM

*search

by Anonymousreply 112April 24, 2018 6:21 PM

R111 I stand corrected. The sarcasm. Haha

by Anonymousreply 113April 24, 2018 6:27 PM

R110 We were having a nice convo (granted about nothing), and here you come, judging. Can't we have a light moment?

by Anonymousreply 114April 24, 2018 6:32 PM

R114

No. It was frauish and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 115April 24, 2018 6:47 PM

If you want to talk about something else, start talking about a different topic. Complaining just to complain adds nothing to the thread.

by Anonymousreply 116April 24, 2018 6:53 PM

You can't expect a Jonathan Groff thread to be all hookers and blow.

by Anonymousreply 117April 24, 2018 6:59 PM

R117 Right?!

by Anonymousreply 118April 24, 2018 7:02 PM

We've been asking for the hookers and blow stories about Jonathan for years and no one ever delivers. If you've fucked him or done a line with him in a bathroom, please share, or we're just going to have to sit here and watch people share their feelings about Groff family photos.

by Anonymousreply 119April 24, 2018 7:08 PM

R179 LMAO. And than you for putting it so eloquently.

by Anonymousreply 120April 24, 2018 7:10 PM

R119 Bows down. That was funny as hell

by Anonymousreply 121April 24, 2018 7:16 PM

R119, these threads are kept alive by Groff-fraus. The math on the chances for such stories here is zero.

by Anonymousreply 122April 24, 2018 7:18 PM

At the 2:10 mark for Corey's film. Seems like a nice guy and all, but it's corny. It was unintentionally funny. Can't get through the rest.

by Anonymousreply 123April 24, 2018 7:22 PM

Someone said Corey was going on tour awhile ago. For the movie? Is it that popular?

by Anonymousreply 124April 24, 2018 7:53 PM

This thread is so refreshing because everyone here just wants Groff to quit the business and be fat and happy living on a farm with a normal, non-famous husband.

by Anonymousreply 125April 24, 2018 8:44 PM

Still think Corey could have looked better on his important day. Unflattering

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 24, 2018 8:58 PM

Corey's a bad dresser? He's even more evenly yoked with Groff, then.

by Anonymousreply 127April 24, 2018 9:12 PM

Jonathan is recording a duet with Lea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 24, 2018 9:28 PM

R128 She well knows that Groff's involvement will help sell a few more tickets.

by Anonymousreply 129April 24, 2018 9:35 PM

Because, R125, with a few stray exceptions, everyone here is a frau.

by Anonymousreply 130April 24, 2018 9:44 PM

R128 Interesting. I wonder if it has something to do with the Parkland students. Surprised she didn't get video/photo of Groff singing.

by Anonymousreply 131April 24, 2018 10:06 PM

Could be jet lagged from flying from m London.

Or he could still be in London and recording from there.

by Anonymousreply 132April 24, 2018 10:25 PM

Too busy fucking his dude. Prolly recorded pre London trip. Least that's what I would've done.

by Anonymousreply 133April 24, 2018 10:25 PM

R133 My thoughts exactly. Gettysburg ng as much as possible before he starts filming.

I speculate the boy will stay with Groff in Pittsburgh once his tour is up. When filming is done, probably move in together given how fast they have moved.

Hopefully Groff's lawyers convince him to go prenup to protect his assets.

by Anonymousreply 134April 24, 2018 10:44 PM

R134 3 months in and you're talking about prenups? Laughable.

by Anonymousreply 135April 24, 2018 10:47 PM

I am having mixed feeling about Corey. Not feeling excited about this union but don’t know what to dislike. very mediocre substance in general. I certainly dislike that movie. Having said that, how popular is Groff really if no one , i mean no one is talking about their photo together except this datalounge. No stirring on twitter either inspite of a few posting it.

by Anonymousreply 136April 24, 2018 10:52 PM

R136 If Corey was well known, it might make some gossip sites, but I don't think most people care.

by Anonymousreply 137April 24, 2018 11:34 PM

I suspect some of the tweets about Groff are PR bots. That is pretty common these days.

by Anonymousreply 138April 24, 2018 11:38 PM

R134 Is Gettysburging a thing? Or did autocorrect hit? Genuine question. Never heard that.

by Anonymousreply 139April 25, 2018 12:29 AM

Lea would miss an opportunity to have a photo op with Jon, so he is still in London fucking his brains out.

by Anonymousreply 140April 25, 2018 12:57 AM

*Lea would NOT miss an opportunity...*

by Anonymousreply 141April 25, 2018 12:58 AM

The only people of note that would've cared is broadway.com whom already knew. He has a very strong working relationship with them and they cropped Corey out of the initial photo at Jon 's request.

by Anonymousreply 142April 25, 2018 1:02 AM

Odd. Always wondered when Groff would next find a dude that interested him. Granted it's ONLY been 3 months. Happy for them, but now that I've seen that accomplished, I'm less interested.

by Anonymousreply 143April 25, 2018 1:10 AM

Groff has no social media presence so he doesn’t have the type of fans who will leap on any picture he takes with a guy. It’s not like they are making out in the pic so no one knows the significence of it yet except for us.

by Anonymousreply 144April 25, 2018 1:21 AM

R144 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 145April 25, 2018 1:22 AM

Just saw Buzzfeed wrote an article about Corey's film.

by Anonymousreply 146April 25, 2018 1:23 AM

Buzzfeed article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 25, 2018 1:24 AM

Choreography is still boring no matter how pretty the scenery, or the dancer.

Sweet of Buzzfeed to do an article about it though. Groff probably called in a favor.

by Anonymousreply 148April 25, 2018 2:08 AM

R148 Right, because Groff has an in at Buzzfeed AUSTRALIA.

Corey is a publicity whore, so he most likely shopped this around himself. He's been hungry for fame before he met Jonathan.

by Anonymousreply 149April 25, 2018 2:11 AM

R149 because doing a film on an uninhabited continent to promote awareness of climate change screams “instant fame” - ?

by Anonymousreply 150April 25, 2018 2:21 AM

R150 He has always been a pub whore. Antarctica film is just another chance to feed that side of him.

Dating Jon is the star on the tree. Corey will never let Jon go now.

by Anonymousreply 151April 25, 2018 2:30 AM

Initially was very excited about Corey and found him interesting. The more I watch his film and interviews the less interesting he seems. Groff should have stuck with Murray. They made a good pair.

by Anonymousreply 152April 25, 2018 2:43 AM

R152 Except he was never dating Murray...

by Anonymousreply 153April 25, 2018 2:46 AM

R152 So is a person's worth or compatibility tied solely to what he does for a living? Maybe Groff values him outside of things we know through his 5 minute movie. Can you imagine if people judged you solely on what you did for a living?

by Anonymousreply 154April 25, 2018 2:48 AM

Maybe Murray is too old for Jonathan now

by Anonymousreply 155April 25, 2018 2:51 AM

Maybe they were simply friends. Rather always friends or turned fwb then went back to just friends. Sometimes you just don't cross lines.

by Anonymousreply 156April 25, 2018 2:55 AM

Groff commented on the scene in Looking when Murray's character kisses Patrick. He said Haigh wrote the scene after observing the dynamic of Murray and Groff's real life friendship. Take what you will from that.

by Anonymousreply 157April 25, 2018 3:01 AM

R157 He never used the word friendship, he said relationship....which kind of is specifically leaving things open ended. he could have said friendship but he didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 158April 25, 2018 3:04 AM

R158 Fine. But people refer to their relations with siblings/friends as a "relationship" so it could just be semantics.

by Anonymousreply 159April 25, 2018 3:06 AM

R157 I took from that that they are both attractive people with a certain chemistry who are too close in a brotherly sense to take it further. Which is exactly what happens with Dom and Patrick in that scene.

by Anonymousreply 160April 25, 2018 3:07 AM

R160 Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 161April 25, 2018 3:08 AM

R154 compatibility is not tied with what one does for a living, but personality is. What is seen of Corey so far is so mediocre that he is seeming to look uninteresting and dull. He can çamaflouge the dullness with his ear to ear smile, but the truth is, his work as an artist is bland and that is tied to his thinking, his creativity, his vision, and ultimately his personality.

by Anonymousreply 162April 25, 2018 3:10 AM

Whatever happened to Murray and Groff ‘friendship’ ‘relationship’. They were seen together so often at one point.

by Anonymousreply 163April 25, 2018 3:13 AM

"What is seen of Corey so far" - There is not an extensive amount of interviews to deem him "dull" or even to round out who he is as a person. So the work he's done so far is so bland that that leads you to hypothesize his personality is so bland Groff would fly across the world to watch his 5 minute film? You must think Groff has shit judgment then.

by Anonymousreply 164April 25, 2018 3:14 AM

R164 You are correct. I think Jon has shit judgement. And he has displayed that in his past as well. And as his fan who has ardently followed his every word, smile and action I am thoroughly disappointed in his choice. I know it does not make any difference what I think but I expected him to do better. Not necessarily be with anyone famous or rich but be with a man of substance.

by Anonymousreply 165April 25, 2018 3:22 AM

R164 We don't know him. He has good insight professionally but could have shit judgment in his personal life (cough-Quinto). Not saying Corey's a bad guy. Groff's into him (pun intended) and that's all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 166April 25, 2018 3:22 AM

R164 is projecting like an IMAX. "Disappointed in his choice" lol - about the personal lives people you've never met and whom you "know" only through media.

by Anonymousreply 167April 25, 2018 3:28 AM

R167 So?

by Anonymousreply 168April 25, 2018 3:29 AM

^^ That was for R165. Apologies to R164.

by Anonymousreply 169April 25, 2018 3:29 AM

You are reaching terribly. You've concluded that Corey is not a man of substance because you do not rate his work? Some of the greatest artists were monsters in their personal life. Talent, invention etc. does connote quality of character.

by Anonymousreply 170April 25, 2018 3:32 AM

R168 So you ask? So you’re annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 171April 25, 2018 3:33 AM

R165 What is a man of substance in your eyes?

by Anonymousreply 172April 25, 2018 3:39 AM

R171 That is plain juvenile behaviour. You are just out of logic when you need to start swearing at anonymous people on datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 173April 25, 2018 3:39 AM

R167 I'm assuming the person who is "disappointed in his choice" and assumes they know who Corey is based on social media and is not a "man of substance" has no experience in long term relationships or substantial relationships. To think you know someone's personality, substance, or personality based on their work or social media presence is just plain stupid.

by Anonymousreply 174April 25, 2018 3:41 AM

R174, that's a typical overinvested fan syndrome. Specifically affecting fanfraus with no lives of their own.

by Anonymousreply 175April 25, 2018 3:43 AM

R170 Couldn’t agree more. Groff has always been clear in his interviews that he is looking for someone with good character and values, and a genuine connection. He does not care about fame or fortune or money in a partner. I’m very confused by people projecting this shallowness onto him.

by Anonymousreply 176April 25, 2018 3:44 AM

R175 And you are here to attack each one of them for what? Because you are having too much fun in your life?

by Anonymousreply 177April 25, 2018 3:46 AM

R176 Operative word: "projecting". These people do not understand all of this is just projection. Projecting who YOU think Groff should be with, and being so audacious as to assuming you can sum up a person based on who they are from facebook/instagram posts and their work.

by Anonymousreply 178April 25, 2018 3:49 AM

I'm still wondering what type of 'man of substance', Groff was supposed to find. Most of us are with or look for someone attractive (to us), we relate to, think are funny, or even challenge us. Don't know Corey but he seems to have a sense of humor, certainly isn't a dog, has ambition, some talent, etc. Your man of substance won't be mine.

Ultimately, Groff's opinion is all that matters. Could change, but he seems pretty happy right now, so guess you'll have to stay disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 179April 25, 2018 3:51 AM

R179 Exactly. Groff is human just like all of us, and makes mistakes. Even if Corey doesn't work out, I'm glad he's found "love" for now. It's been too long. For the person who is "disappointed" that Corey isn't a "man of substance", maybe you should take Groff off of the gold pedestal you have him on, and realize he's just a guy with flaws like the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 180April 25, 2018 3:59 AM

R178 What is audacious about it? Social media is used by people to project an image of themselves they want the world to see. So if the image is boring and dull to some...so be it. Don’t understand why you all are getting so defensive. It’s an opinion. Anyways this conversation is getting more boring than corey...so goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 181April 25, 2018 3:59 AM

R181 BYE!

It's one thing if you said the "image" of Corey is boring. "The image he is portraying" on social media is boring. That's fair enough. But you didn't say that. You're making assumptions of Corey as a whole person, saying he has no substance based on the little you know.

by Anonymousreply 182April 25, 2018 4:06 AM

R182 And you are hurt because he is your little brother?! You are way too invested. Hope you get invited for their wedding.

by Anonymousreply 183April 25, 2018 4:11 AM

R183 HAHA I'm not hurt at all. Just laughing at your strange and immature observations.

by Anonymousreply 184April 25, 2018 4:12 AM

In the UK among his peers, Corey is known as a fame whore. It is also well believed among his peers he cheated on his husband, but that is in no small part gossip so take it with a huge grain of salt.

Now, both of those items do not mean Corey isn't fervently dedicated to his work, nor that he doesn't sincerely love Jon - Quinto was both very dedicated to his career AND a major fame whore, but still loved Jon. And their relationship worked right up until it interfered with ZQ being able to screw the twinky model. Then it ended.

All it MIGHT signal is that Jon has a type of guy he likes to date. Here is what can be extrapolated from the past and current love interest - Reasonably attractive, comes from humble beginnings, fervent about performing, lean physical build, positive attitude, and an assertive and charming personality. That is all that can be reasonably gleaned from the guys we know he has called boyfriend. Everything else is wildly speculative.

by Anonymousreply 185April 25, 2018 4:14 AM

[quote]And you are here to attack each one of them for what? Because you are having too much fun in your life?

I'm hanging on a gay site for gay men. What are you doing here, gay fetish frau?

by Anonymousreply 186April 25, 2018 4:17 AM

Groff is a MAJOR upgrade for Corey. His ex-husband was definitely not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 187April 25, 2018 4:19 AM

R186 Here because I believe in equal rights for all! You have a problem with that?

by Anonymousreply 188April 25, 2018 4:21 AM

R185 Thank you. A reasonable and well written post.

by Anonymousreply 189April 25, 2018 4:21 AM

R188 Didn't you say you were leaving?

by Anonymousreply 190April 25, 2018 4:22 AM

The concern I am hearing from prior posts is that Jon just doesn't know when to stop picking guys with similar personalities, and consequently similar personality disorders. But that is on Jon, and these are the men and the relationships he has chosen to pursue.

While we can gossip about what we hear and read, what we speculate is going on, what we think about those guys - they are still his choices. Idols who make poor choices in their private lives are still worthy of respect as long as you remember what you started liking them for. I loved Jon in Looking and SA and Hamilton. I will keep supporting him because of it.

He is the one who has to live with the love life he has carved out for himself. We just have to support his projects and career while he lives through it.

by Anonymousreply 191April 25, 2018 4:24 AM

R165/R181

'ardently followed his every word, smile, and action.' That was a choice that you made. You say it as if he owes you something.

'I am thoroughly disappointed. ...expected him to do better.' You are not his parent, and he is not your child. And how is he doing so poorly.

We're a fairly small group in here, but you may want to take a step back. Someone needed to say it. You've watched him for so long you act as if you should have some say in his decisions. Or are you envious you aren't with him. That was never going to happen. Just doesn't make sense to dislike this guy so much when he hasn't done anything wrong to Groff (that we know of).

by Anonymousreply 192April 25, 2018 4:29 AM

Jon does not have a good taste in man,Corey is OK,not good.But it seems he is happy now.It's his life and his choice.

by Anonymousreply 193April 25, 2018 4:30 AM

R191 Agreed. I support Groff because of his work, and will continue to support him based on his work. This shit with Corey might not work out, but so what if it doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 194April 25, 2018 4:31 AM

Just because Jon flew to London doesn't even mean they're serious. Jon flew Hector to Pittsburgh just for a Beyoncé concert and some fucking, and they were over a month later. This guy might not even stick around long, especially since he seems trigger happy with his social media.

by Anonymousreply 195April 25, 2018 4:33 AM

R195 Exactly. It could be over in months. That's why all of the projection is pointless. Be happy that Groff has someone who makes him happy FOR NOW. If it doesn't work out, then it doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 196April 25, 2018 4:35 AM

[quote]Here because I believe in equal rights for all! You have a problem with that?

Obviously. But fraus never listen or in this case, read. They just want to hear themselves talk, or in this case, frau all over a gay site for gay men cause tumblr isn't enough of an ego-trip.

by Anonymousreply 197April 25, 2018 4:59 AM

Why would anyone even bring up the idea of supporting or not supporting while discussing who he's seeing? Groff's not fucking Mike Pence. His bf has no bearing on his work. Try to be a tad less batshit.

by Anonymousreply 198April 25, 2018 5:07 AM

R197 To be fair, I don't care who participates in convo/sometimes debate in here. It's a Jonathan Groff thread. But there are others where you really need to belong to contribute.

by Anonymousreply 199April 25, 2018 5:10 AM

What debate? It's typical frau self-insert projection and strange jealous mothering of an adult gay male.

Their cyber-stalking is expert, I grant you that.

by Anonymousreply 200April 25, 2018 6:04 AM

R73 Thank you. Corey looked smart on BBC News and said interesting stuff. When was this aired exactly?

And then 100+ posts of pure BS, except for one useful R147 (thanks).

by Anonymousreply 201April 25, 2018 7:08 AM

R128 She never did post any of Jon. Still in London then with his Bae.

by Anonymousreply 202April 25, 2018 10:26 AM

R187 Jon is a major upgrade because of his fame, connections, and general popularity. Corey will suck at that dick for as long he can.

by Anonymousreply 203April 25, 2018 10:29 AM

R73 R147 Surprised the film garnered even that muck press. It really is dreadful choreography. Pretentious and uncompelling which reflects Corey's abilities.

Shame the dancer had to suffer to perform this. But the location was pretty, and the editor did a decent job hobbling all of the video pieces together. That's who really should be recognized.

by Anonymousreply 204April 25, 2018 10:36 AM

Isn't Corey director/editor as well?

by Anonymousreply 205April 25, 2018 10:37 AM

R205 No, not the editor. That was someone else.

by Anonymousreply 206April 25, 2018 10:38 AM

The only readon it's getting attention is because it's the first time Antarctica was used in a dance movie.

by Anonymousreply 207April 25, 2018 10:40 AM

R52 Photoshop does wonders.

R72 More accurate. Good thing he grew in the scruff, hides the ghastly jawline.

by Anonymousreply 208April 25, 2018 10:41 AM

They really shuttered themselves in since the premiere. No ones seen or heard from Groff since! When does Corey's tour begin?

by Anonymousreply 209April 25, 2018 10:42 AM

R207 Yes, it seems so. It was a valiant attempt buy the company who funded the project to give notice to the Antarctic.

by Anonymousreply 210April 25, 2018 10:43 AM

Jon isn't really well known in London, not to the level he is here. He can hide out better there, however he would also have a harder time getting gigs so moving there would be the end of his career. Also, gossip about Broadway actors isn't popular in the UK.

And except for some within the dance community, no one knows or cares about Corey.

by Anonymousreply 211April 25, 2018 10:46 AM

I would assume Groff can't stay away too long, he might even be back by now since Mindhunter shoots soon.

by Anonymousreply 212April 25, 2018 10:51 AM

R209 The tour is called Dancing with Mozart. He is one of the 3 commissioned choreographers. Run is from May 31st to June 2nd.

He has plenty of time to kanoodle with Jon before returning to NZ for rehearsals.

by Anonymousreply 213April 25, 2018 11:04 AM

R213 Groff won't. Shooting for Mindhunter starts April 30th.

And 3 days isn't a tour! Who said that and why are they calling it that?!?

by Anonymousreply 214April 25, 2018 11:09 AM

Whenever they talk about who's moving (probably already have, otherwise why make a go at long distance) Corey shouldn't say a word. Compared to Corey's, Groff's career is thriving. Corey can do choreography in nyc, and easily with Groff's help. If you're in love and want someone to move, he'll call in favors.

by Anonymousreply 215April 25, 2018 11:16 AM

R40 Don't believe it will hurt Mindhunter. Jon may have met with Fincher last week to discuss how open he can be with his Bae.

R57 He has always seemed gay to me. Even during his SA days.

R64 LOL. He does seem to go for younger and younger guys. Learned a lot from Quinto during their years together.

by Anonymousreply 216April 25, 2018 11:40 AM

At this point no one will give a shit about Groff's sexuality in regards to Mindhunter. The fans who love it already are invested in the show, and Groff was cast as an openly gay man - one of the few who have filmed scenes on screen being fucked and getting a blow job. No one gives a shit.

by Anonymousreply 217April 25, 2018 11:42 AM

R69 Yes! He moved very fast, but this is what he does. Falls in love too easily, falls in love to fast asthe saying goes. C'est la vie.

R119 I LOVE this idea. Spill if you have any details, either personal or gossip. On both of them really since it is obvious it has become the Jon/Corey relationship thread.

R126 He will dress up when Jon takes him to red carpet events.

R136 I think some of the attention Jon gets on Twitter/Tumblr is based on great PR, Hamilton, Glee, and SA. With these threads as an exception, people are less interested in who Jon is dating. Except for the occasional questionable photo, he keeps his nose clean. Something Corey will now have to live with as well if he wants to stay in a relationship with Jon.

Otherwise, no, Corey is not terribly exciting. All the positive character traits applied to him that have been posted so far describe a large percentage of gay performers, many more successful than Corey. It may have just been a combo of them all that finally appealed to Jon. That and Corey's youthful energy.

by Anonymousreply 218April 25, 2018 11:42 AM

R142 Agreed. Although it was unnecessary. Gossip happened anyway so wasted effort.

R154 Sort of see where you went with this, although the hullabaloo because of your post is epic.

R185 Agreed.

R191 Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 219April 25, 2018 11:45 AM

R217 Agreed. And because Jon hasn't been publicly caught on film with his pants down (so to speak), Netfilx and Fincher will not care either.

by Anonymousreply 220April 25, 2018 11:47 AM

R217 Yes, they probably have already moved in together. Otherwise it would be too extreme to fly over for the 5 minute film, and have Corey visit him in NY, and allow photos of them to surface. Corey will have to move to NY now that they are serious. And of course stay with Jon in Pittsburgh off and on while he films there. "Insta relationships" are hard to navigate at first. However Jon has done this before with Zach. And by all accounts with Creel as well.

by Anonymousreply 221April 25, 2018 11:52 AM

Not sure Corey will have a easy time finding work in NY, however Jon is well-loved. He can use those connections to further his ambitions like he did with his first husband (visa). Jon will help him because he is in love.

Maybe Jon can finally have a family he has hinted at sooner than expected? Who knows. Moving so fast, it looks like they will end up that way.

by Anonymousreply 222April 25, 2018 11:56 AM

Never thought about 'Inst relationships' R217. Huh. If you look at it that way, those are the only relationships Groff has had. By the length of time he was in them, they were successful. Must be his thing.

by Anonymousreply 223April 25, 2018 12:16 PM

R223 Sounds accurate.

by Anonymousreply 224April 25, 2018 12:19 PM

Those talks about imminent family are hilarious. It's like your relationship dont matter if you dont dream about marriage, living together and babies. Oh fraus....

by Anonymousreply 225April 25, 2018 2:13 PM

the full interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226April 25, 2018 3:37 PM

R226 Doesn't make him or his film any more attractive. No need to post more interviews of Corey, nlss Jon is involved.

by Anonymousreply 227April 25, 2018 4:50 PM

....unless Jon is involved.

Damn autocorrect

by Anonymousreply 228April 25, 2018 4:51 PM

I'm not sure if these "they're moving so fast" posts are a joke or just from people who are new to Groff, but Zach and Jon also moved extremely fast, with ZQ flying to London to see Jon in Death Trap a few weeks after they met, and they never got married or had babies.

by Anonymousreply 229April 25, 2018 4:57 PM

R225 We all, not even talking about the women here, want different things. When I was single, I didn't want to be single forever. Living together? Sure! Kids? NO. Marriage? Maybe. Groff has verbalized either being cool with or wanting to do all three things you mentioned at one time or another. Corey has done the living together & regardless of how it ended, been married.

Based on statements made or life they've lived they have a more traditionalist gay mindset. And that's ok.

by Anonymousreply 230April 25, 2018 5:01 PM

R229 Different stage of life. They kept things hush hush. Since then both Quinto and Jon have gotten older, and BOTH have said they could see marriage and kid (s) one day. Though not with each other.

by Anonymousreply 231April 25, 2018 5:06 PM

R225 Sorry for the lecture, but a couple friends of ours (also gay) are married and have kids. Celebrities have done it too (NPH, Bomer). Please stop talking as if gay men would be crazy to want these things.

by Anonymousreply 232April 25, 2018 5:15 PM

R232

Bitch please. I know some gay men are married and have kids. Good for them. I just find your frauish posts about it annoying. Groff and this guy dated for how long? Two months? Three? And here you are, screaming about them moving so fast, and family, and kids. That's just ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 233April 25, 2018 5:22 PM

R239 You don't think they will last? Seems like they are in love given how much time they make for each other.

In 3 months time, they went from not knowing each other to practically spending all free time together. If they are that committed already, living together will happen soon if not already.

by Anonymousreply 234April 25, 2018 5:26 PM

R234 They spent two weekends together in NYC and London. "Seems like they're in love!" What?! Have you ever even been in a relationship? That's not a lot of time - they're just squeezing it in because they're long distance and Jon has to go back to work this weekend.

Moving in together is a huge step for people who just met and barely ever see eachother, so stop writing fan fiction about them.

by Anonymousreply 235April 25, 2018 5:34 PM

I think they met in November. Not necessarily that they started fucking back then.

by Anonymousreply 236April 25, 2018 6:19 PM

You can chill the fuck out. You talk to folks like they're shit on the bottom of your shoe. Don't think I'm even qthe one who said moving too fast. They'll do what works for them. The only one screaming is you. Sometimes you're on point, others, you just want to pick a fight with anyone.

We are on the same page about one thing. You seem sick of everyone here, and we're sure sick of you.

by Anonymousreply 237April 25, 2018 6:25 PM

R236 don’t think so. Corey would not have spend the new years watching phi phi.

by Anonymousreply 238April 25, 2018 6:26 PM

R227 Don’t need your permission. . I like Corey and thought he presented himself well. Every post may not be to your liking. Don’t like, move on

by Anonymousreply 239April 25, 2018 6:44 PM

R239 Disagree. He sounded enthusiastic but pretentious and silly.

As was the film.

by Anonymousreply 240April 25, 2018 6:53 PM

This thread has gotten so insane. Can't wait to see the shit storm that goes down after the break up.

by Anonymousreply 241April 25, 2018 7:05 PM

A little Mindhunter news to breakup the somber thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242April 25, 2018 7:05 PM

mmmm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243April 25, 2018 8:55 PM

R238 He would have if at the time they were not ready for any sort of relationship. Or if they had a fight at the time. Just like with previous Jon's relationships we don't know when they actually started and ended - or even if they ever happened. But if Corey really was in November in NY, it seems more likely to me that they met there then not. There are other reasons as well why I think so.

by Anonymousreply 244April 25, 2018 8:59 PM

R226 Thanks a lot! 5min on BBC News is huge and yet he was relaxed. Shooting in bits of 10 seconds and improvising in such harsh environment was challenging, so don't judge the result as if it was executed under normal conditions after months of rehearsal. He said many interesting stuff, even mentioned his future children (I didn't expect that from someone so young).

by Anonymousreply 245April 25, 2018 9:15 PM

Corey’s Antarctic video has 144,000 views on YouTube. Pretty impressive for 4 days.

by Anonymousreply 246April 25, 2018 9:38 PM

R241 nah there’s never any drama when he breaks up with guys because we won’t know they broke up. We will just eventually conclude they broke up if we don’t see Corey with him for months.

Only exception to this was Quinto because he was famous so their breakup had to be public.

by Anonymousreply 247April 25, 2018 9:41 PM

The person who is CONSTANTLY bitching about fraus is the most annoying person in this thread by far btw. Just putting that out there.

by Anonymousreply 248April 25, 2018 11:29 PM

R246 Not really. It is not hard to get that many - when it first released it showed up as a new video in everyone's Youtube feed. Plus if you go back a bunch of times and view it, the numbers will go up. Both Corey and Jon promoting it with friends and family, plus Jon's fans. Several on this list said they viewed it multiple times just to see if they could like it after a few viewings. And the Buzzfeed article with a few TV interviews. It adds up with just that.

Not so many when you think about it though. On Twitter, FB, and Instagram, it is mostly ignored. And in the dance community, it is not being talked about which says everything about his choreography skills.

There seems to be a need here to make Corey appear more accomplished and attractive than he really is. No need since all that matters is Jon loves him.

by Anonymousreply 249April 25, 2018 11:48 PM

R213 Dancing With Mozart runs from 31 May to 8 July

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250April 25, 2018 11:55 PM

R201/R245 You have mentioned the BBC interview a few times now. I think of it as a puff piece. They needed something for Earth Day and this seemed unusual which also contributed to the number of YouTube views he received. But otherwise, it really is not that big a deal. None of the Theatre/Dance community is really talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 251April 25, 2018 11:56 PM

R244 What other reason do you think they met then?

by Anonymousreply 252April 25, 2018 11:58 PM

R248 AGreed. Annoying AF. That's all that person bitches about. They add nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 253April 26, 2018 12:06 AM

R248 and R253, I must've hit a nerve lol

And speaking of, I love how fraus keep replying to themselves.

[quote]I LOVE this idea. Spill if you have any details, either personal or gossip. On both of them really since it is obvious it has become the Jon/Corey relationship thread.

Repeating for the cheap seats. The chances that any poster here can spill details on JG's sex life from "personal experience" is lower than my chance of winning the world series - which is nonexistent.

Because, wait for it... posters here are FRAUS talking to other FRAUS. That said, I'd love to witness one of them try to fuck Groff for "personal experience". That will liven things up from the endless clucking about the unsuitability of any guy Groff decides to smile at.

by Anonymousreply 254April 26, 2018 12:33 AM

Since all the posters here are fraus, you've include yourself as well.

by Anonymousreply 255April 26, 2018 12:40 AM

R255, did I say all? Didn't I say with the exception of a few strays? Why can't fraus learn to read - oh, wait, I already asked that rhetorical question.

But as you were. I'm waiting with bated breath for round 101 on Groff's subliminal baby and marriage wishes, as per the projections of the Groff fraus.

by Anonymousreply 256April 26, 2018 12:49 AM

[Quote] There seems to be a need here to make Corey appear more accomplished and attractive than he really is.

I think it's quite the opposite. There seems to be more of a need among a poster or two to tear him down - even quibbling about how he's gotten Youtube. It's quite pathetic and joyless. I'm quite certain smiling, ardent Groff would take "pretentious and silly" Corey over such buzzkill posters any day.

by Anonymousreply 257April 26, 2018 12:52 AM

*how he's gotten YouTube views.

by Anonymousreply 258April 26, 2018 12:53 AM

GOD, THE FRAU TALK IS BORING. LET IT GO.

by Anonymousreply 259April 26, 2018 12:54 AM

R256 I just looked at all of your posts - in nearly ALL of them you mention frau, franfaus, etc ETC ETC. WE GET IT. You HATE FRAUS. No need to keep ON AND ON about it .

by Anonymousreply 260April 26, 2018 12:57 AM

R256 Not fraus here. Swear I get the feeling that you come home and hop on here just to crap on people. Only way you feel significant.

by Anonymousreply 261April 26, 2018 12:57 AM

R257 Thanks for writing that.

by Anonymousreply 262April 26, 2018 1:09 AM

Had enough of the fraus complainer. Adds nothing to the conversation & a chronic killjoy. Using my ignore button. Suggest those also sick of it, do the same.

by Anonymousreply 263April 26, 2018 1:17 AM

Constantly hitting my ignore button for the fraus complainer but they seem to come back again and again. To frausplainer - go start your own thread about how you hate Groff faus and argue with yourself. We're bored of you.

by Anonymousreply 264April 26, 2018 1:21 AM

R259, R260, R261, and especially R263 (unless they are the same frau) are welcome to go back to their Groff tumblrs. Nobody is holding a gun to your head.

If you keep squatting at a gay site, prepare to be called frau every time you reveal yourself as such.

by Anonymousreply 265April 26, 2018 1:21 AM

R265 IT'S GETTING BORING. I don't need a fucking notice about people arguing about FRAUS.

Anyone have ANY Groff news to get off this shit topic?

by Anonymousreply 266April 26, 2018 1:28 AM

Got nothing.

by Anonymousreply 267April 26, 2018 1:31 AM

Out of all the threads, why'd he come to this one? Just sounded like a senile old man after awhile. Lol

by Anonymousreply 268April 26, 2018 1:35 AM

Corey is a buzzkill. Not sure why all the Corey love is necessary, he is not interesting.

Getting back to Groff, anyone else notice the publisher of the Looking book has gone dark? Web address does not seem to be active.

Also, how longer do you think the filming deadline will be extended? Last time the end date was extended twice, into December 2016. Or was it January 2017 when filming finally ended?

by Anonymousreply 269April 26, 2018 1:37 AM

R269 Hoping the filming doesn't get extended due to anticipation by fans. Before it was released, people were curious, now the fans are wanting season 2 quickly. With all of the competition, I'm hoping they keep to the schedule and release it early 2019.

by Anonymousreply 270April 26, 2018 1:41 AM

Someone's flushing their cookies... but phrasing their repetitious posts exactly the same way...

by Anonymousreply 271April 26, 2018 1:43 AM

That is the struggle with loving a Nexflix show. So damn long between seasons. Sens8 is a perfect example.

by Anonymousreply 272April 26, 2018 1:43 AM

R269 Hoping they try to keep the momentum & get the show out asap. Zero extensions. The sooner he finishes the season, the sooner he can get to the Bobby Darin story. Hope that happens.

by Anonymousreply 273April 26, 2018 1:46 AM

Sucks about the website. If I remember correctly they still had copies of the Looking book available before they went down.

by Anonymousreply 274April 26, 2018 1:46 AM

R273 Hoping for Bobby Darin too.

by Anonymousreply 275April 26, 2018 1:47 AM

R273 Hoping they finish on time as well. Nextflix has a bad habit of dumping shows after 2 seasons. If Mindhunter does not renew for whatever reason, Bobby Darin could be his next big project.

If he can star in the Bobby Darin show, he could be up for another Tony in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 276April 26, 2018 1:52 AM

Anyone here ever had a conversation with Groff? Nice guy, but not very interesting..

by Anonymousreply 277April 26, 2018 1:54 AM

Anyone go to the original show a few months ago?

by Anonymousreply 278April 26, 2018 1:55 AM

R269 that publisher has gone out of business. Hope everyone who wanted a book got one because they were definitely cool if you were a fan of the show.

by Anonymousreply 279April 26, 2018 1:55 AM

R279 Bummer. Didn't have any money at the time it was released.

by Anonymousreply 280April 26, 2018 2:07 AM

R277 Really? I am genuinely curious, but what about him seemed boring? Was it because he had a lot of fans about, or was on route to somewhere else?

Protect yourself if you feel it necessary and change dates/locations/conversation specific. Would love to know what you can reveal.

by Anonymousreply 281April 26, 2018 2:10 AM

I say if MH finishes filming on time, it’s possible for Bobby Darrin to happen in maybe April 2019. That’s if everything falls into place with money and an actual script. I want that show to happen so bad because based on reviews from earlier this year, he’s got a Tony nom and potential win for the role. I feel it would be his best shot to get a Tony.

by Anonymousreply 282April 26, 2018 2:11 AM

R277 I’ve talked to him twice and both times have been nothing but delightful. He’s very charming and just a nice human being. Nothing boring about him at least to me. Others were just as enamored with him as I was.

by Anonymousreply 283April 26, 2018 2:15 AM

I hate to use the phrase " I met him" when I was only stage-dooring for Hamilton. When I think of meeting a celeb, I think of holding a brief conversation. He politely signed a playbill for me and then moved onto the next person. He was very nice but we didn't really speak to each other beyond me asking for the autograph.

But you can tell he is cautious around fans. And his voice gets very soft when speaking with them. The louder and more excited they are, the more gentle his conversational tone. I saw at least one women practically jump over the barrier to get a photo with him. The change in his voice and demeanor was evident.

by Anonymousreply 284April 26, 2018 2:16 AM

R284 The woman who nearly jumped over the barrier...I'm embarrassed for her. Maintain your dignity

R283 Did he seem present or rushed?

by Anonymousreply 285April 26, 2018 2:35 AM

R283 and R284 Lucky that you got to meet him. How did he look in person compared to photos. I’ve read that he’s even better looking in person.

by Anonymousreply 286April 26, 2018 2:36 AM

Hear that? The pause of normal thread conversation. Feels so good to be fraus complainer free!

by Anonymousreply 287April 26, 2018 2:44 AM

I met him briefly outside one of his concerts, we didn’t chit chat much or anything but he was very sweet and kind. He glows so much that if I actually had an in-depth conversation with him I would probably just stare and be unable to speak anyway!

by Anonymousreply 288April 26, 2018 2:56 AM

I wonder how much Groff holds in , in terms of anger/disappointment/conflict. Everyone always says how sweet he is and I wonder if he ever blows up or confronts his close friends if things bother him.

by Anonymousreply 289April 26, 2018 3:10 AM

There’s a story where Groff and Quinto were loudly arguing in a house in LA. I love that story. I imagine that Quinto was being an ass and pushed Groff to his breaking point. I like picturing Groff full of anger and yelling. Passion!

by Anonymousreply 290April 26, 2018 3:17 AM

R290 Yeah , wonder if it was like the scene between Patrick and Kevin in Looking before they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 291April 26, 2018 3:27 AM

I heard a similar sorry where they had an argument outside some building in LA. ZQ said something douchy and Jon got mad and raised his voice at him.

ZQ always knew how to piss off Groff.

by Anonymousreply 292April 26, 2018 3:32 AM

R289 He has said during interviews that he has a short temper. There has been the occasional story of Groff getting angry on the phone when out walking around. He is very passionate, and strong willed.

by Anonymousreply 293April 26, 2018 3:36 AM

R285 He was very present. Looked into your eyes the whole time and was intently listening. I think Skylar Astin (from Spring Awakening) once described Groff as not only looking into your eyes but into your soul (something along those lines).

by Anonymousreply 294April 26, 2018 3:40 AM

Quinto loves the sound of his own voice too much. SO pretentious. Intelligent guy and very talented but at this point it’s hard to imagine Groff with him at all.

by Anonymousreply 295April 26, 2018 3:45 AM

R294 There are several tweets from Lin saying the same thing. He said only he and Lea Michele can handle Groff's intense eye contact.

R293 I've never heard him say he has a short temper. Do you have any links to interviews where he's said that?

by Anonymousreply 296April 26, 2018 3:45 AM

The story about ZQ and Jon having frequent screaming matches came from a poster on DL who lived on their block in LA. He said ZQ was a loud neighbor who was always getting in loud fights with his boyfriend at the time (Jonathan).

by Anonymousreply 297April 26, 2018 4:40 AM

If Groff released a music album , what would you want him to sing?

by Anonymousreply 298April 26, 2018 5:09 AM

How can Jonathan put up with Quinto for years if they always had quarrels?Quinto is not rich/sexy/talented.

by Anonymousreply 299April 26, 2018 7:49 AM

R299 Quinto did Heroes before he dated Groff - which was a HUGE hit back in the day , back when network shows paid A LOT and there was no streaming/cable competition, and American Horror Story. He was definitely rich. The "sexy" and "talented" is subjective, but he probably wouldn't have been cast in 2 of the biggest shows back then if he wasn't a bit talented.

by Anonymousreply 300April 26, 2018 8:20 AM

Corey has gone back to NZ, so Jon must be back and getting ready for Mindhunter.

by Anonymousreply 301April 27, 2018 4:08 AM

R301 How do you know he's back in NZ?

by Anonymousreply 302April 27, 2018 4:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303April 27, 2018 4:34 AM

Now months of blackout. Maybe we’ll get lucky and get a leaked FaceTime sex video. Ha!

Would Groff be too cautious to go there on FaceTime?

by Anonymousreply 304April 27, 2018 5:35 AM

Jonathan barely knows how to use a phone, he's not gonna make a sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 305April 27, 2018 5:44 AM

He’s not INTENTIONALLY going to make a sex tape. But fooling around with Corey on FaceTime is easy. There’s a level of trust there that a copy or screenshot won’t be taken.

by Anonymousreply 306April 27, 2018 5:52 AM

Is Corey very tall or is everyone around him in that photo short?

by Anonymousreply 307April 27, 2018 5:56 AM

R307 Everyone is short. Corey is only about 5' 11", about the same height as Jon.

by Anonymousreply 308April 27, 2018 5:58 AM

R305 HAHA

by Anonymousreply 309April 27, 2018 6:32 AM

R304/R305 I'm sure he and Quinto got creative when one was away, working on a project. FaceTime, or something of it's kind, isn't new to him.

by Anonymousreply 310April 27, 2018 8:54 AM

R306 Is there?

by Anonymousreply 311April 27, 2018 11:33 AM

R311 I should have written “there’s a level of trust NEEDED.... Nothing against Corey but Groff seems like he’d be cautious. Corey wouldn’t leak it himself but could make a copy for his own use and a friend leaks it.

R310 Groff was in a long term relationship with Quinto.

He’s gonna want to be wanking off with Corey. I think he’ll be a little nervous about it though.

by Anonymousreply 312April 27, 2018 1:03 PM

R312 Keep in mind that Quinto and Groff spent almost a year living apart while Jon was in England performing in Deathtrap. Quinto visited him, but they were probably open.

R250 No need for Corey to travel with them once the initial NZ performances are over. He can fly in and live with Jon in Pittsburgh.

by Anonymousreply 313April 27, 2018 3:06 PM

R313 Would love to say he probably has his own things going on, but.....

by Anonymousreply 314April 27, 2018 4:01 PM

R313 If he does that, his career must be in the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 315April 27, 2018 4:53 PM

He has a dance studio in the UK . I highly doubt he'd suddenly just pick up and move to Pittsburgh of all places.

by Anonymousreply 316April 27, 2018 8:32 PM

God I love that we got so excited that Jonathan has a man that we have already discussed them moving in together, meeting each other’s mothers, getting married, having children together and leaking a sex tape.

If Corey shows up in Pittsburgh I don’t know what people will even have left to speculate about. That they’ll buy burial plots beside each other? Matching tattoos!

Never change, Groff fans! Nobody can say we’re not optimistic!

by Anonymousreply 317April 27, 2018 9:43 PM

Don't leave out surrogate or will they adopt?

Just really happy for this guy THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW. Who knows if it'll last. One day at a time. We watched him interview Armistead Maupin. At one point, he all but asked when will he find the one. Rather a past or present thought, most of us could relate at some point in time.

It's easy to feel that it's his turn.

by Anonymousreply 318April 28, 2018 2:17 AM

Spending time together in NZ, AU, NYC and London in just 3 months time, it seems at least Jon feels he has found the one.

by Anonymousreply 319April 28, 2018 3:34 AM

Jonathan is not a teenager

by Anonymousreply 320April 28, 2018 6:00 AM

R320 Meaning?

by Anonymousreply 321April 28, 2018 8:57 AM

R321

I am not R320, but some people here sound infantile. FOUND THE ONE OMG!!!! They spend some time together in the course of three months, how sad that Shakespeare is not around to write of love like that.

by Anonymousreply 322April 28, 2018 12:46 PM

R319 Took them spending time together in those places as due to time constraints. Vacationing, living in different countries, and projects that take them in different directions for periods of time. They have an uphill battle ahead. We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 323April 28, 2018 1:09 PM

Lea Michele just got engaged. Will Groff be her best man?

by Anonymousreply 324April 28, 2018 9:36 PM

That's gonna be some crazy reunion at her wedding. Glee and some Spring Awakening people?

by Anonymousreply 325April 28, 2018 9:39 PM

More importantly, will Corey be his DATE??

by Anonymousreply 326April 28, 2018 9:53 PM

Nice pic. Looks like he got new shoes. ;-)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327April 28, 2018 10:07 PM

R327 Damn he looks good.

by Anonymousreply 328April 28, 2018 10:25 PM

R327 Damn, Corey is a lucky bastard.

by Anonymousreply 329April 28, 2018 11:10 PM

R325 How cute that you think Lea still talks to any of the SA cast besides Jon.

by Anonymousreply 330April 28, 2018 11:18 PM

R327 Those promos were taken a few weeks ago when he was in LA.

by Anonymousreply 331April 28, 2018 11:22 PM

R330 True. But who knows with the recent reunion if she's rekindled any old friendships? You're probably right though.

by Anonymousreply 332April 28, 2018 11:29 PM

More photos here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333April 28, 2018 11:31 PM

Bad link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 28, 2018 11:31 PM

R334 thank you

by Anonymousreply 335April 28, 2018 11:49 PM

Off to Pittsburgh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336April 29, 2018 12:43 AM

Good! This was predicted on old threads too. Lack of career, engaged (will be long & drawn out to milk every moment of spotlight), married, have a kid, on real housewives. May invite members of SA & Glee to remind people she was a star once.

by Anonymousreply 337April 29, 2018 1:10 AM

Moment of legit sympathy for Lea Michele:

Yes, her life has obviously continued, but it has to be very difficult to hear your bff constantly talkabout his new guy, who happens to have the same first name of your deceased boyfriend. Though hard, she probably listens anyway. Props to her for that.

by Anonymousreply 338April 29, 2018 1:20 AM

R338 From someone who has experienced death of a loved one, trust me, people move on. That would be the least of her worries.

by Anonymousreply 339April 29, 2018 1:51 AM

R338 Yep, that creeps me out too. Every time she hears his name, it will remind her of her late ex.

by Anonymousreply 340April 29, 2018 1:52 AM

R336 How did you determine he was going to Pittsburg?

by Anonymousreply 341April 29, 2018 1:54 AM

R339 I remember hearing she was not a huge fan of Zach. Wonder what she thinks of Corey since he has a similar personality.

by Anonymousreply 342April 29, 2018 1:56 AM

R338 Thought that was strange too. It must be a bit weird for the both of them.

She'll probably pimp her wedding out to US Weekly or something. Prepare to see a line of JAPS (Jewish term) and one Groff in her wedding party.

by Anonymousreply 343April 29, 2018 1:58 AM

Will Lea be moving to NYC permanently now that she's getting married? In that case, we'll see much more of Groff.

by Anonymousreply 344April 29, 2018 2:22 AM

R341 Mindhunter 2 starts shooting Monday in Pittsburgh.

by Anonymousreply 345April 29, 2018 2:25 AM

When the fuck has he had time to get ready for the new season? With all of the flying around, and how much time he has spent on Corey, would not surprise if he has to cram for Monday.

by Anonymousreply 346April 29, 2018 3:16 AM

R346 I was thinking the same thing. I'm assuming he's been fitting time in as scripts come in. He's known for being very professional so I'm sure he's won't fuck up with Fincher around.

by Anonymousreply 347April 29, 2018 3:57 AM

Well with all those long haul flights I’m sure he had time to memorize his lines.

by Anonymousreply 348April 29, 2018 4:38 AM

He's had the scripts for months so he's probably already off book.

by Anonymousreply 349April 29, 2018 4:45 AM

If Corey is seen in NYC or posts something from NYC, safe to say he's probably staying at Groff's place?

by Anonymousreply 350April 29, 2018 4:58 AM

R350 Link please

by Anonymousreply 351April 29, 2018 5:02 AM

R351 Operative word: "if".

by Anonymousreply 352April 29, 2018 5:24 AM

R350 Why would it be "safe to say"? Does Corey have no other friends in NYC? When you've dated people, was it automatically assumed you'd have a place to stay in their city/neighborhood after fucking for 3 months?

by Anonymousreply 353April 29, 2018 5:40 AM

R353 Not automatically assumed, just thought it a possibility.

by Anonymousreply 354April 29, 2018 6:09 AM

R345 He's in LA. He was spotted in Darren Criss's new bar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355April 29, 2018 8:58 AM

John with Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal. I think they were doing THR's Actor Roundtable yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356April 29, 2018 9:07 AM

So he spent his last night of freedom getting shittfaced in LA.

by Anonymousreply 357April 29, 2018 10:19 AM

FML, I was headed to Hollywood earlier. That must've been crazy seeing all of them together there.

by Anonymousreply 358April 29, 2018 10:57 AM

It didn't look like he was shitfaced, but if that's how he chose to spend his last night? What's the harm? Probably a portion of the day or evening communicating w/ Lea.

by Anonymousreply 359April 29, 2018 12:02 PM

Damn, he is living his best life!

For those who don’t know, Jeanine Tesori (who was at the bar) is a major Broadway composer. She was responsible for Groff being in A New Brain in 2015 before Hamilton moved to Broadway. They are good friends. I’ve attached a video of them talking to fans in the lobby prior to the show. It’s 2 parts. Some great moments in it. I love this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360April 29, 2018 12:02 PM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361April 29, 2018 12:04 PM

Zero need to worry about when he had time to learn his lines. Has always been deemed professional, relationship or not. This ain't his 1st rodeo (talking job & relationship). He should surely know how to balance it all.

by Anonymousreply 362April 29, 2018 12:06 PM

Interesting that he's hanging with Jake G, who worked with Fincher on Zodiac and famously did not get along with Fincher. Rumor has it that Fincher refuses to work with him again after Jake badmouthed his directing process and complained about the 10,000 takes Fincher made them do while shooting.

by Anonymousreply 363April 29, 2018 3:38 PM

Jake didn’t really complain about the takes. He just said Fincher uses actors like colors to paint with and that can be hard for an actor. If Fincher is that sensitive about such a mild diplomatic comment then he’s an asshole. It is probably for the best that they don’t work together again though.

by Anonymousreply 364April 29, 2018 3:58 PM

R364 It's gotta be water under the bridge by now. If Gyllenhaal isn't grateful to Fincher at the very least, and respects him for his craft, he's an idiot. I'm sure Groff/Gyllenhaal had some stories to share.

by Anonymousreply 365April 29, 2018 6:35 PM

So Jon sang "You make me feel like a natural woman' at the bar last night. Wonder if he had a certain New Zealand twinkie in mind.

by Anonymousreply 366April 29, 2018 9:14 PM

Groff always said he hated karaoke so I’m guessing this was more of a planned performance.

by Anonymousreply 367April 29, 2018 9:56 PM

R366 Video?

by Anonymousreply 368April 30, 2018 12:05 AM

No video that I could find, however it was reported by a few like this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369April 30, 2018 12:07 AM

He tends to sing about whatever is on his mind at the time. The lyrics are very telling. They are much more serious than some have speculated.

by Anonymousreply 370April 30, 2018 12:08 AM

Snooze. Another gay guy with money chasing after young twink dancers. Dancers are truly the fashion models of the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 371April 30, 2018 12:30 AM

Damn, I'd kill for a video of that.

by Anonymousreply 372April 30, 2018 1:10 AM

Jon chasing after young twink dancers?

by Anonymousreply 373April 30, 2018 1:24 AM

Corey is not a “twink”. Do you all know what twink means?

by Anonymousreply 374April 30, 2018 1:54 AM

Yes. And yes, he's a twink.

by Anonymousreply 375April 30, 2018 2:07 AM

R370 No shade, but what are you basing their seriousness on? Is it your own speculation?

by Anonymousreply 376April 30, 2018 2:15 AM

[quote]He tends to sing about whatever is on his mind at the time. The lyrics are very telling. They are much more serious than some have speculated.

The theory of "deep meaning" of piano bar songs is a favorite of conspiracy theory shippers of all kinds. Heard it a thousand times. The most hilarious aspect is the obsessive dissection of lyrics as if they literally apply to the person's private life. Of course the shipper fraus and fangurls have no actual idea what is actually going on in the private life of the person or what the person is thinking about. But the crazy obsessive shippers will unfailingly invest all their free time and emotional energy into convincing themselves that EVERYTHING the person utters has secret and DEEP meaning.

And let's not go into the crazier theories that "choosing" to sing a particular song is intended to relay secret messages to said shippers who alone are able to decipher the "meaning". Which meaning miraculously always "proves" their obsessive assumption about a complete stranger's personal life, and makes them feel important and relevant - the latter being the ultimate point of the exercise.

But carry on, there are many more laughs to be had reading this frau thread.

by Anonymousreply 377April 30, 2018 2:34 AM

R376 Something I remembered something he said about prior times he said performed karaoke. I couldn't find the interview, but he basically said he performed whatever he was thinking about at the time.

R377 Why would any fans think he was specifically singing a song for them? Weird.

If what dominates your mind are thoughts about a donkey faced boy you have fallen in love with, it informs your choices - in conversation, in music selection, etc.

by Anonymousreply 378April 30, 2018 2:42 AM

Now with Lea getting married, pressure will be on to stay coupled up with Corey. They will move into each other's place and just bounce back and forth until settling somewhere. I would imagine London. Groff could have a good career there. Take on a lot of West End work, settle down and get married, etc.

For good or bad, he is probably staying with Corey for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 379April 30, 2018 2:48 AM

R379 Ridiculous. Groff would be idiotic to move to London. Away from his family, Broadway, and his career - that is really taking off now. He would cut off close contact with all of the people he's become close to over the course of his career.

by Anonymousreply 380April 30, 2018 3:00 AM

R377 Here comes the fraucomplainer again. *YAWNNNN*.

by Anonymousreply 381April 30, 2018 3:02 AM

R379 Why would they settle in London? He bounces between two platforms (tv & broadway) here, he makes more $$$ (if they go long they'll live off his income), and family & friends seem extremely important to him. Corey's countries away from his mother since 19, so he probably doesn't even care. He moved for his ex-husband. Why not another move. What's HE got to lose?

by Anonymousreply 382April 30, 2018 3:15 AM

Good thing Corey can't get pregnant. He stands to gain so much more sticking wwith Jon than he EVER would on his own.

by Anonymousreply 383April 30, 2018 3:21 AM

R382 Exactly. This is the more logical decision. But who knows - maybe they'll be transcontinental. It will probably depend on if Corey can reestablish his choreography business in the US.

by Anonymousreply 384April 30, 2018 3:24 AM

R383 Truth. Corey has traded up - to one of the most popular gay actors in the biz. He will be taping that ass for as long as he can get something out of it.

And Jon is an easy mark based on what the fans here think. Lonely, looking for love he could not find with anyone in LA or NYC, hoping to someday meet the one and maybe a family.

by Anonymousreply 385April 30, 2018 3:28 AM

R384 "Re-establish"? You mean establish. Corey has no career in the U.S. He barely has one in Europe. Jon won't want to be with someone who's traveling all the time, and since he's the one with an actual career, Corey will be the one who needs to move.

by Anonymousreply 386April 30, 2018 4:31 AM

Why on earth would Lea getting married have any effect on Jonathan's relationships? He's made it clear that post-Quinto he's not interested in serial monogamy.

by Anonymousreply 387April 30, 2018 4:40 AM

R387

That's female thing. I actually have no idea why it's valid for women as well. You are pressured to be in relationship because your friend is in relationship? Why? Maybe pressure to have kids until certain age? I dont know. Anyway, this thread is very frau oriented. Hence that post.

by Anonymousreply 388April 30, 2018 4:45 AM

R385 Yes, "establish".

by Anonymousreply 389April 30, 2018 5:13 AM

The Met GALA is coming up on May 7th. Anna Wintour loves Groff. Wonder if he'll attend.

by Anonymousreply 390April 30, 2018 6:03 AM

Hoping Holt keeps tweeting during production. Groff and him became good friends so it seems likely that he’ll tweet about Groff. And now that there are fans of the first season, he’ll want to keep up interest in season 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391April 30, 2018 10:27 AM

R391 Awesome - I hope he does too, since he, out of the 3 leads, is the only one with social media. Wish Mindhunter would do a cast takeover on their instagram, but I can see Fincher wanting it to keep it on the down low.

by Anonymousreply 392April 30, 2018 11:27 AM

Fincher notoriously hates social media, so if that happens he'll have nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 393April 30, 2018 2:01 PM

Proof that Jonathan is a super flirt - probably the type of person to ask the bartender to deliver a drink to you and then wait for YOU to approach HIM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394April 30, 2018 2:43 PM

Swimming teacher?Jonathan can't swim?

by Anonymousreply 395April 30, 2018 3:02 PM

I disagree. I think Jon is less like to have a drink sent to you, but will approach you directly after checking you out for a bit. Maybe ask you to dance.

by Anonymousreply 396April 30, 2018 3:03 PM

R395 Swimming teacher = personal trainer.

by Anonymousreply 397April 30, 2018 3:07 PM

R394 Looking at the guys pic, I think there is no euphemism. Jon just liked his stroke and end of the story. He should stop kidding himself with Jon flirting with him. Although that would be one cheesy line.

by Anonymousreply 398April 30, 2018 4:26 PM

True to herself, R381 responds like the standard issue frau she is.

by Anonymousreply 399May 1, 2018 1:11 AM

R395 He said that he had taken swimming lessons when we had been living in LA.

by Anonymousreply 400May 1, 2018 5:25 PM

A flirt does not get someone else to deliver their message. I suspect that wasn't a come-on from Groff. He may have been praising it in relation to his own not so good stroke.

by Anonymousreply 401May 1, 2018 5:31 PM

I'm sure many men have experienced his stroke.

by Anonymousreply 402May 1, 2018 5:39 PM

I assure you all that Jonathan’s stroke is world-class.

by Anonymousreply 403May 1, 2018 6:37 PM

Well, Corey, do tell us all about it!!

by Anonymousreply 404May 1, 2018 11:47 PM

R402 Understatement?

by Anonymousreply 405May 1, 2018 11:48 PM

R401 Like all gay men, he was taking it half humorously, half reading into it as a turn on for himself.

Try not to take it too seriously. This is how we think.

by Anonymousreply 406May 1, 2018 11:50 PM

Hmmm...interesting choice of song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407May 2, 2018 12:17 AM

His book choice = he's so woke.

by Anonymousreply 408May 2, 2018 12:26 AM

R394 I think the swim teacher was trying throw a bait at this guy, using Groffs association. Anyways. good to know he gets around shamelessly.

by Anonymousreply 409May 2, 2018 12:27 AM

R409 I think his comment was tongue-in-cheek. Meant the tweet to be humorous more than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 410May 2, 2018 1:12 AM

The song he loves by the way is all about wanting to start a relationship with a guy you are in love with.

by Anonymousreply 411May 2, 2018 1:19 AM

Will Jon get a weekend break to present at the Tonys again this year?

by Anonymousreply 412May 2, 2018 4:52 AM

R407 R411 Yes, a telling choice when someone is happily falling in love. Good it is not "Say You Love Me" (Looking). His choice of intro song for CIMTSS students was also an interesting choice, since it is not related to musical theater. Wonder why he picked that one.

by Anonymousreply 413May 3, 2018 10:01 PM

R413 Which song was that?

by Anonymousreply 414May 3, 2018 11:01 PM

"Hello (is it me you're looking for?)"

by Anonymousreply 415May 4, 2018 4:52 AM

Jonathan will be at Vulture Festival this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416May 4, 2018 5:42 AM

Wow, very telling R414.

by Anonymousreply 417May 4, 2018 9:06 AM

.....sightings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418May 4, 2018 4:40 PM

Poster didn’t approach him. Admirable. I would have gone there and asked for autograph and blathered on about what a fan I am. I would just want to look into his eyes.

Who’s the lucky woman? Fellow actor? Personal assistant? Does he have full time personal assistant?

by Anonymousreply 419May 4, 2018 6:20 PM

Pretty funny. “You’ll be back” Letting Groff know what he’s missing out on? Haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420May 4, 2018 7:34 PM

Wow! I wonder if they were still seeing each other and Jon dumped him unceremoniously for Corey.

by Anonymousreply 421May 4, 2018 8:30 PM

R419 In case you ever do run into him, people say hounding people at table is a huge annoyance. Better to wait until the person is leaving. Groff would probably still engage, but wouldn't you want him to say 'I have cool fans' as you walk away versus 'Ugh, my fans. Trying to eat here'?

I would've waited. But the minute he stood up, I would've been out of my chair.

by Anonymousreply 422May 4, 2018 8:41 PM

R421 If so, Hector was the fool who hoped for more. JG said he was single plenty since they were last seen together. FWB at most.

by Anonymousreply 423May 4, 2018 8:56 PM

Why is it foolish to hope for more? Every kind of love, or at least my kind of love, is an imaginary love to start with.

by Anonymousreply 424May 4, 2018 9:07 PM

Because he and Groff were obviously not on the same. Sometimes a fuck buddy is just that.

by Anonymousreply 425May 4, 2018 9:29 PM

*on the same page

by Anonymousreply 426May 4, 2018 9:31 PM

Hector & Jonathan have not been seen together in forever so I doubt anything was going on there. And stuff like making a Hamilton/King George reference on public social media is why he didn’t last.

by Anonymousreply 427May 4, 2018 9:56 PM

AND he hashtagged #groffsauce?!? TACKY.

by Anonymousreply 428May 4, 2018 9:58 PM

He also hashtagged #fbf - it was probably just a fun throw back.

by Anonymousreply 429May 5, 2018 1:00 AM

Total shooting days for Mindhunter is 179 days. That is about 6 months, which means shooting won't end until the beginning of November. Wonder if Corey will make a visit to Pittsburgh during the summer.

by Anonymousreply 430May 5, 2018 1:02 AM

Guessing from the post that Jon may not be well liked for how he treated Hector. The heavy sarcasm is telling. Also I am surprised that it is still up. Hector has probably already been pressured to take it down.

by Anonymousreply 431May 5, 2018 2:57 AM

There was a post I read at some point (probably DL) where someone mentioned Jon was not a good guy to try and date. He would frequently blow off guys he was seeing. After a few years of treating guys in the biz this way, you develop a certain reputation. He may have run through most of those who were eligible here in the states which made Corey a good choice.

by Anonymousreply 432May 5, 2018 2:59 AM

R420 Feel sorry for the guy.

by Anonymousreply 433May 5, 2018 3:12 AM

Corey's reputation isn't that great either. They deserve each other.

Karma can be harsh when you've play shitty games and treat others like crap.

by Anonymousreply 434May 5, 2018 3:13 AM

R432 You mentioned that and worded in nearly the exact same way a thread or two ago.

by Anonymousreply 435May 5, 2018 4:15 AM

What exactly does "blowing off" someone really mean though? If they fucked Jon and then got angry that he didn't text them to hang out again, maybe the sex just wasn't that good. No one has the responsibility to follow up with every single person you date or sleep with.

by Anonymousreply 436May 5, 2018 4:49 AM

I really wonder why few posters (or only one actually?) keep giving any attention to this cringy Hector. And all that based on only a single fan-like photo for the past, that is too little for all sorts of projections we got here. IIRC Jonathan looked indifferent on the photo, not remotely happy nor anything close to his "this is my guy" body language with Corey. My guess is that that Hector guy was actually stalking Jonathan. Maybe they fucked once (so the guy got wrong ideas), maybe not, but it is irrelevant since Jonathan obviously didn't want any relationship with the guy. Given his latest post linked in R420 showing him as an attention whore and a cringe I am not surprised why. And I wouldn't be surprised if the poster(s) that keeps talking about this imaginary "relationship" is related to Hector or is even Hector himself.

by Anonymousreply 437May 5, 2018 7:23 AM

Or maybe they're still friends, and he was just making a harmless joke. Hector is in a broadway show - even though he's a dancer, he still has a reputation to uphold in the broadway community. I hardly doubt he's trying to be snarky about anything.

by Anonymousreply 438May 5, 2018 9:33 AM

R437 Reaching, and based on a few photos of Hector and Groff. They dated and for awhile. Long enough for Hector to become friends with some of the Looking crew. No need to pull in all of the details that prove it. But for whatever rwason, it didn't work out.

by Anonymousreply 439May 5, 2018 10:26 AM

Groff was no less into Hector than he is now Corey. Pretending otherwise is just sad.

Corey only seems as if he is liked more because of the intensity and drama from living on two separate continents. Everything becomes more intensely passionate because the encounters are more brief.

It creates a false positive. It takes on the intensity of a performance where everything feels as though moments to get to know one another and gell as a cast are limited. They are as passionate and in the moment as they can be because they know they will be separated for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 440May 5, 2018 10:41 AM

R438 Still friends? Were they ever friends? We see Jonathan on his many friends' IG photos. This guy has just a single photo that any fan can have. Where are other photos to back up this now imaginary "friendship"? Most likely Hector is trying to make up his Broadway reputation as allegedly JGroff ex. Pathetic.

R439 R440 Lot of reasons to pull all the details to prove any of it. Otherwise you are just making it up. I would very much like to learn all about this alleged relationship. Read previous DL threads since Looking time and found nothing.

by Anonymousreply 441May 5, 2018 12:04 PM

R437/R441 You know shortly after the, what you call 'fan photo', the dancer flew into pittsburgh. He and Groff went to the Beyonce concert there together. He also met a friend & Mindhunter crew member. That guy brought his boyfriend as well.

Not quite what any fan can have.

by Anonymousreply 442May 5, 2018 12:40 PM

No proof at all that Jonathan brought/flew Hector to Pittsburgh. Hector could have easily come on his own initiative. Especially if he had already known one of the two that Jonathan was going to the concert with. Maybe the couple wanted to set them up, who knows. Btw, Groff at Beyonce concert is no brainer for even the dumbest stalker. Apart from that single photo that you project too much into, there is nothing else to back up this alleged "relationship/friendship" AFAIK.

by Anonymousreply 443May 5, 2018 12:49 PM

R437/R441/ R443 Here’s a pic in Pittsburgh. It’s a month after the “fan” pic you mention. They had sex many times. They were not dating. Why is this so hard to believe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444May 5, 2018 1:08 PM

R443 It took me a minute to look it up. I'm tenacious when I know I'm right. Pipe down. Review, then come back with your 'single photo, just a fan, stalker' story.

Thread #8 R378, R464, R486, R487, R490

by Anonymousreply 445May 5, 2018 1:08 PM

Another one. Read the caption>> “i got Groff sauce in my bag, swag.”

Hector was just having fun with his recent post. It’s just sex, people!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446May 5, 2018 1:12 PM

Ok, he had like a month of fucking this guy in 2016. And he is the past ever since. What is the point of his R420 "you'll be back" post? If you know that much how many times they fucked, when did that start / end? Seems like it ended after the concert. This Hector still makes IG career on it, two years after it. My impression that Jonathan runs away from this type of fame whores.

by Anonymousreply 447May 5, 2018 1:19 PM

R443 Do make sure you come back. Lighthearted fun & it's cool and all, but we need to hear you say it. I was wrong. Loud & proud for people in the back.

by Anonymousreply 448May 5, 2018 1:19 PM

I am here. Jonathan was not loud & proud of this guy - but Hector was for both, as you are. I see his posts pathetic and cringy, not funny.

by Anonymousreply 449May 5, 2018 1:23 PM

R447/R449 Hate when people (you)claim people are projecting. Then realize, oh they were probably fucking, I didn't know what I was talking about. But can't admit they were wrong

R449 I wasn't talking about those two. YOU should be loud & proud with an apology because you came off as very condescending

by Anonymousreply 450May 5, 2018 1:32 PM

And ftr, I don't give a shit about these two. But enjoyed watching your 'just a fan' theory fall flat.

by Anonymousreply 451May 5, 2018 1:35 PM

I have nothing to apology for. What is your proof that Jonathan flew this guy to Pittsburgh for the concert? And I did not say that they never fucked. What I said is that they had alleged relationship/friendship because there is nothing apart from Hectors own posts to back it up. And I believe Jonathan had many fuck buddies in the meantime. So why is this one always brought up on the threads?

by Anonymousreply 452May 5, 2018 1:36 PM

What is to back up this R440 quote "Groff was no less into Hector than he is now Corey. Pretending otherwise is just sad. "?

by Anonymousreply 453May 5, 2018 1:39 PM

Don't know how many times they fucked, if Groff paid for his flight to Pitts, or the reasoning behind the quote. Weren't my posts. Hope someone else can help with that

by Anonymousreply 454May 5, 2018 1:52 PM

What triggered me is that throughout several threads someone here keeps repeating (without any concrete proof) that Groff paid for this guy to come to Pittsburgh. That would mean that Groff at the time cared for the guy. And still no concrete proof of that or anything noteworthy between the two. All we have are Hector's own "funny" posts and he is for some reason still squeezing it two years after. It is all blown out of proportion by Hector himself imo.

by Anonymousreply 455May 5, 2018 2:12 PM

"AnaVillaFane" sounds bitter about Groff. Read her comment on this photo, and then her emoji comments on the latest King George photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456May 5, 2018 3:45 PM

Wow, Corey (aka r437, R441, R443, R447, R452, R455) - you are being very defensive.

Everyone knows you are not the first dancer/chorus boy Groff has been in a relationship with.

You are not his first, nor the greatest, nor the most talented, nor the most attractive. And you certainly will never be his last.

There were a few other dancer boyfriends before you. Settle down and just enjoy what you have now while it lasts.

by Anonymousreply 457May 5, 2018 4:10 PM

R456 Just a little bit of research on that same Instagram & you would seen that they're close friends. She was in On Your Feet with Hector and is friends with Groff and original Hamilton cast.

by Anonymousreply 458May 5, 2018 4:17 PM

R456 Look at pic directly underneath the pool table shot. She was joking.

by Anonymousreply 459May 5, 2018 4:24 PM

R457 etc. Haha, extremely flattered, I wish I were Corey (who wouldn't? you?) but you are wrong again. Not defensive at all so I repeat: you didn't prove this Hector guy was in relationship with Jonathan (Note word "relationship", not "a fuck or two"). We need independent bits of evidence/info (like for the claim that JG flew him to Pitts, otherwise it is just projecting). These Hector's posts don't count as a proof. They actually prove he was not a boyfriend material for Groff. I would say not even a material for a regular fuck buddy, for that he should have been a discreet guy. No doubt Groff fucked other chorus boys, but who else was ever parading around on social media?

by Anonymousreply 460May 5, 2018 8:40 PM

R430 6 months sounds very optimistic - I bet it will take much longer. Corey is now busy in NZ with Mozart commission till early July - a reunion will wait till summer - if ever. I have no idea how this gonna work. Unless Corey has to stay with RNZB only until the premier i.e only in May - too long anyway.

I know of one intercontinental relationship in RL and it is fading now after ~5 years - which is amazingly long time tbh even for ordinary straight people w/o kids. It will be interesting to watch development with Corey - but get ready for months of nothing. Luckily there will be candid photos of Jon from PGH-

I am.already bored with the thread sinking into the same old stories over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 461May 5, 2018 10:00 PM

R461 I know for a fact there are 179 days of shooting. I won't single out the source, but they put it on social media.

by Anonymousreply 462May 5, 2018 10:13 PM

I get it - but does Fincher always stick to the plan? How many days was predicted for s1? They were shooting for 9 months. S2 has the same 10h in total.

by Anonymousreply 463May 5, 2018 10:31 PM

R463 Fair enough, there will always be additional dates added, but the total shooting days on paper is 179.

by Anonymousreply 464May 5, 2018 10:42 PM

GLAAD awards are tonight in NYC. Will Groff attend?

by Anonymousreply 465May 5, 2018 10:46 PM

For those that are interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466May 6, 2018 2:03 AM

Very cool. Comments so interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467May 6, 2018 2:04 AM

R467 Wow, that's an awesome post. How fascinating that they plan out all of the shots on paper like that. And 5 pages for one scene?! I can't wait for season 2.

by Anonymousreply 468May 6, 2018 2:23 AM

Great find R467. So again two desks in the basement office, J at the desk on the right side, H across on the left side, A standing between the two. (Who are N and G?). Looks familiar. I hoped for a change in this season but they seem to continue the same style, look & feel. Does someone know if they will shoot episodes in order this time?

by Anonymousreply 469May 6, 2018 6:07 AM

Actually Anna is the only one moving here, in a five page scene!?

by Anonymousreply 470May 6, 2018 6:16 AM

Interesting. Assuming "N" and "G" are new FBI agents?

by Anonymousreply 471May 6, 2018 6:29 AM

Definitely new cast members in the season. Maybe they are new FBI agents, but there are no new desks in the diagram for them.

by Anonymousreply 472May 6, 2018 6:34 AM

R472 Oh, interesting . Maybe they are higher ups coming down to question the unit? I'm hoping for more tweets/photos from Holt, but he hasn't posted anything new.

by Anonymousreply 473May 6, 2018 6:52 AM

R465 No sign of Groff there. Since Lea was there, she wouldn't miss the opportunity to post a photo with him. He is not mentioned in any media coverage of the event.

by Anonymousreply 474May 6, 2018 7:11 AM

R474 He didn't go because he's actually working, not famewhoring.

by Anonymousreply 475May 6, 2018 7:13 AM

Also I understand that they are shooting on Saturdays as well. Since he was not a nominee nor presenter, I did not expect him to attend. When is Lea's wedding?

by Anonymousreply 476May 6, 2018 7:15 AM

R476 Wow, I didn't know they were shooting on Saturdays. Those must be exhausting days. It must be weird going from such a unscheduled life to one of such discipline. From riding around on a bike and watching musicals, to dressing in a suit every day and working 14 hour days. First world problems, but what a strange life.

Lea hasn't announced her wedding date as far as I know, but knowing her, she must be planning it now. Maybe November so Groff will be done filming? She's gonna be an insane Bridezilla.

by Anonymousreply 477May 6, 2018 7:46 AM

Lea Michele is irrelevant. Once married, she needs to fade into the sunset, and disappear.

If not for photos of Jon from time to time, would she pop up on anyone's radar here?

by Anonymousreply 478May 6, 2018 9:15 AM

Kinda feel bad for Groff - he's gonna have to deal with so many of Lea's bridesmaids. What a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 479May 6, 2018 9:27 AM

R477 Lea Bridezilla - very appropriate lol. She wants Jon for the wedding for sure so she better leave it for the next year. 179 days make 30 weeks of shooting and that is till Nov 24 if they stick to the plan. He was happy to administer a wedding for other friends - wonder what role he will have on hers - a maid of honor lol?

R478 yeah, she matters only for occasional photo of Jon. Expect a flood of his photos from the wedding - but we have to wait for it. Some say she will move to NY afterwards - feel sorry for Jon having to deal with her much more if she does.

by Anonymousreply 480May 6, 2018 1:06 PM

R480 Haha, I wonder how he feels about her moving to NYC. Apparently she's trying to get back on Broadway, and might lean on him for contacts/networking.

Wondering if they will market season 2 at all - with talk shows, press. They might send Holt out this time around, since he didn't do any major talk shows, and Groff did all of them.

by Anonymousreply 481May 6, 2018 6:01 PM

R481 Holt did a lot of talk shows.

They're already beginning marketing by having the whole cast at Vulture Festival.

by Anonymousreply 482May 6, 2018 6:24 PM

R481 I meant the major late night talk shows, not online press.

The Vulture Festival is great - I wish they'd do more of those.

by Anonymousreply 483May 6, 2018 6:34 PM

We know JG will attend the wedding in some capacity. No need to talk about until it's close. Why give that no job, spotlight hog more shine than she deserves? If you want to obsess over her wedding details, please do so elsewhere.

R477 Strange life, yes, but gets easier when those high dollar checks roll in!

by Anonymousreply 484May 7, 2018 10:53 AM

Lea Michele is probably bigger star than Groff, thanks to Glee. And she is talented person. Her personality is horrible, from all accounts, but i doubt she needs Groff to find job. People here really have weird ideas about Groff's level of fame and power.

by Anonymousreply 485May 7, 2018 12:31 PM

Lea is most certainly not a bigger star than Groff. Is she even employed right now, or does she have any upcoming roles announced?

by Anonymousreply 486May 7, 2018 12:55 PM

R486

Imagine asking random people on the streets. I am sure more people know Lea. I doubt Groff is well known to general public.

by Anonymousreply 487May 7, 2018 1:47 PM

She and Darren Criss have a concert in Pitts on June 2.

by Anonymousreply 488May 7, 2018 4:58 PM

R487 This is true. Jon is not as well known. Lea was the star of a wildly popular teen tv series, where Jon played her love interest on a few occasions. However Jon is still employable while Lea is not.

He is more well known in the gay community due to Broadway and Looking, however many gays still do would not recognize him, although they everyone seems to know who Quinto, JTF, NPH, and Parsons are.

by Anonymousreply 489May 7, 2018 5:09 PM

Come ON R485/R487! Glee, in it's moment, was ridiculously popular, had multiple seasons, and she was the lead. I'm sure people on the street would recognize her-as a past star. The show ended in 2015. What notable things has she done since then? *Note: struggling Scream Queens, DOA The Mayor, recording a Broadway-ish album no one bought, a low ticket sale solo concert, and what will probably feel like deja vu with Darren Criss as her partner in the upcoming concert are hardly notable.

Meanwhile, Groff is always kicking up his momentum. Looking also ended in 2015. Since then he was in Hamilton, Tony nominated for a 9 minute role in which he left early, working with Fincher in Mindhunter, recording Frozen 2, and did a way off, off Broadway show that lasted for 3 days that insider's now want to bring to Broadway.

Lea Michele is a has been. Groff consistently kills the game.

by Anonymousreply 490May 7, 2018 8:56 PM

R490 Not a fan of Lea, and agreed, Groff consistently kills the game, but I'd have to agree that Lea is way more recognizable. Mostly because of Glee, and she's always promoting herself on social media. Groff is more low key and isn't a fame whore, and as he's said in the past, "looks like a generic white boy". He has the potential to be more well-known though.

by Anonymousreply 491May 7, 2018 9:06 PM

R489 Who is JTF? I'm blanking.

Could it be they are more well known due to longstanding roles in film or tv before returning to Broadway? Quinto- Star Trek Nph- How I met your mother Parsons- Big Bang Theory

Groff seems to thrive on a constant shake up. Tv, broadway, movie voiceover work, repeat. Would bring passionate fans, but less day to day recognition.

by Anonymousreply 492May 7, 2018 9:14 PM

R492 True, he has been in less noticeable roles. And although he was in Hamilton, what people remember most about the show is LMM. Social media played a huge role in his rise to fame as well as Lea Michelle maintaining her large fan base.

R490 Still not well known, but yes he does have a small and dedicated following. On the other hand lack of social media has also been a detriment to his popularity. Even when Lea posts photos of them, only the Glee fans care and they are more interested in Jon as Jesse, than Jon as any other character. Still see posts on Twitter from fans saying they thought Lea was engaged to Jon.

by Anonymousreply 493May 7, 2018 9:25 PM

R492 JTF = Jesse Tyler Ferguson

by Anonymousreply 494May 7, 2018 9:36 PM

I’m crying at the people who think Lea is engaged to Jonathan (which does not support the idea that she is a huge recognizable star, by the way)

by Anonymousreply 495May 7, 2018 9:38 PM

R494 Thanks

by Anonymousreply 496May 7, 2018 9:39 PM

Just saw this tweet and laughed. It’s in Portuguese. Translation is “I need to watch Looking again time to let Jonathan Groff destroy my Life”. Breaking hearts worldwide!

by Anonymousreply 497May 8, 2018 12:34 AM

My ass is losing some of it's oomph. Going to start biking. Was Jon's butt always ample in say SA days or just since Looking?

by Anonymousreply 498May 8, 2018 11:38 AM

R498 Wow, sad state of affairs when there is zero Groff news and we start talking about ass exercises.

by Anonymousreply 499May 8, 2018 11:44 AM

R499 Honey, my ass is nice. Men have always commented. Gotta keep it buoyant!

by Anonymousreply 500May 8, 2018 12:16 PM

R500 He has always had a nice plump ass!

by Anonymousreply 501May 8, 2018 12:40 PM

Paul Carli who posted all of those great photos of Jon last year is not working on Mindhunter this season., In fact, with the exception of the costume director, there has been a complete turn over of costume help. So images from set will be very rare. Which may be more to Jon's liking given that Corey will be with him much of the time once the tour is done.

I wonder if Fincher wanted it that way? From last season press tour, there was the sense he wanted to tone down Jon's gayness to try and sell his straight character.

by Anonymousreply 502May 8, 2018 12:45 PM

R502 which great photos of Jon from MH s1 set last year? I recall just couple of them, not great at all. Guess they are not allowed to take photos on set at all.

If the costume team was really replaced for s2, that cannot be for the reason you speculate. Nothing gay in Jon's suits in s1. You are really reaching with this "sense from s1 press tour"

by Anonymousreply 503May 8, 2018 3:44 PM

R502 Sucks for Jonathan. He's said several times John Paul Carli was the only other gay on set, and he often hung out with John and his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 504May 8, 2018 4:36 PM

Wouldn't want my guy near Jon, unless we're talking 3some

by Anonymousreply 505May 8, 2018 4:40 PM

R502 "Which may be more to Jon's liking given that Corey will be with him much of the time once the tour is done."

Total speculation - you have no proof of that.

Very possible that many in the costume department didn't want to move their lives to Pittsburgh again for assisting jobs, and/or got offered other jobs in the mean time. Unless you are the head of costume, it's hard to work around scheduled projects and wait around or move your life for a paycheck. Fincher's probably hard to work with (unless you're higher up in production) as well.

by Anonymousreply 506May 8, 2018 6:07 PM

I see a lot of "I miss you guys", "wish I was there", messages on instagram posts from various production people (camera/costume), so I doubt there is any bad blood.

by Anonymousreply 507May 8, 2018 6:10 PM

A quick perusal of Carli’s IMDB shows that he’s working on a movie. There is no conspiracy there. It does mean we’re unlikely to get any pics of Groff during filming, though.

by Anonymousreply 508May 8, 2018 8:44 PM

Ryan called Jonathan up "weeping" to congratulate him on playing a straight guy on Mindhunter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509May 9, 2018 4:45 AM

R509 Wow. Great article, thanks for the link.

by Anonymousreply 510May 9, 2018 5:33 AM

Steven Sater and Duncan Sheik apparently wrote a new Spring Awakening song for the show, "Rise". Rumor is Groff and Lea sing their own version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511May 9, 2018 7:50 AM

Apparently Groff is going to be Lea’s maid of honor. I think that’s very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 512May 9, 2018 7:59 PM

R512 Link please

by Anonymousreply 513May 9, 2018 8:08 PM

R176 Bullshit. If that were the case and Groff truly wanted a guy with good character and values, he wouldn't have chosen fame whore Corey who is manipulative and cheated on his marriage.

All Groff has ever says is he wants a good connection when he meets them. And obviously his preference is dancers/actors.

by Anonymousreply 514May 9, 2018 8:19 PM

R514 So everyone who cheats is manipulative and unworthy of love again? Get off of your Disney horse.

Thinking Lea's engagement will be through 2019, as Groff won't be available for maid of honor duties until late this year. Bridezilla will put a lot of pressure on him to plan the rights things, I'm sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515May 9, 2018 8:32 PM

R513 linking is a pain in the butt on here but just look at Lea’s most recent Instagram post & the caption.

by Anonymousreply 516May 9, 2018 8:32 PM

R515 lmao Lea will plan everything he will just need to show up

by Anonymousreply 517May 9, 2018 8:33 PM

Jelani Alladin who plays Kristoff on Frozen Broadway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518May 9, 2018 8:36 PM

R516 Have never understood bride's 'honoring' their closest friends with this role. 'You're my best friend, so I give you the honor of dropping tons of cash on me, monopolizing all your time to talk about & plan MY wedding, and putting your personal life on the backburner for ME.'

by Anonymousreply 519May 9, 2018 9:28 PM

He also has to plan her bachelorette party.

by Anonymousreply 520May 9, 2018 9:34 PM

R519 Don't understand it either. Huge weddings like the one she is probably planning (assuming from her flaunting of her engagement/ring on social media) are just to show off to others. I'm sure Groff is happy for her and wouldn't turn it down, but what a nightmare for him. Planning a bachelorette party with all of her girlfriends, probably a speech, and she'll probably ask him to sing. Poor Groff.

by Anonymousreply 521May 9, 2018 11:10 PM

I’m interested to see if Groff brings a plus one.

by Anonymousreply 522May 10, 2018 12:11 AM

R522 It would depend on he and Corey are doing after their LDR - it should be interesting if he brings him.

by Anonymousreply 523May 10, 2018 1:36 AM

Oh please, speech and a song at the wedding, what a horrible burden for him, professional performer who loves singing. I really hate this annoying infantile mother hen act. She is his best friend, like it or not.

by Anonymousreply 524May 10, 2018 2:22 AM

R524 Assuming you've never been a part of a big wedding like this. I would feel sorry for anyone who has to be a part of a Bridezilla wedding. Man , woman, famous or not.

by Anonymousreply 525May 10, 2018 2:44 AM

He loves her. Don't feel sorry for him - he chose this. Behind closed doors I'm sure these two are much more alike than his fans would like to believe, which is why they have such a passionate bond.

by Anonymousreply 526May 10, 2018 2:53 AM

R526 Fair enough. I have empathy for anyone who has the responsibility for a huge life event for a friend - it's just a lot. I'm sure he wouldn't say no, but I can sympathize with having friends with huge expectations like her. I'm sure he's happy for her - she just is a lot.

by Anonymousreply 527May 10, 2018 3:01 AM

R526 Both have even admitt d this in interviews in the past. His die-hard fans just choose not to focus on it.

by Anonymousreply 528May 10, 2018 7:23 AM

On a break from Mindhunter for Disney??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529May 10, 2018 8:38 AM

R529 Living his dream. David Fincher and Disney in the same year. 2019 will be a big year for Groff when both shows are released. Lots of publicity and interviews.

How much do you think he got paid for Frozen 2? It’s like a state secret for how much Disney pays its voice actors. It has to be a big jump from his pay on Frozen. $400,000?? I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 530May 10, 2018 10:28 AM

R530 Gotta be more than $400,000. I would think a million at the least, plus residuals.

by Anonymousreply 531May 10, 2018 11:11 AM

R531 I hope so! Josh Gad complained about his low pay for Frozen. But they would be in a strong negotiating position for Frozen 2.

by Anonymousreply 532May 10, 2018 12:00 PM

Voice work is usually paid by the hour since the work is linted to a few weeks for secondary characters or up to a few months for primaries. Cameron Diaz, Eddie Murphy, and Mike Myers each got paid $10 million for their parts in Shrek 2 plus backend profit share. But those are legitimate movie stars who have had tremendous success.

My guess is that Idina and Kristen will get around 3-4 million plus backend sharing. Josh and Jon will most likely get around the $500k-1mil mark, and MAYBE they can arrange backend profit sharing as well.

by Anonymousreply 533May 10, 2018 12:40 PM

R525

I also assume you never performed on high level Broadway shows, Tonys, concerts and so on. He is a performer. It's his fucking job. And you pity him for that?

by Anonymousreply 534May 10, 2018 12:57 PM

R533 Thanks for that info!!

by Anonymousreply 535May 10, 2018 1:03 PM

We're gonna have to start a new thread soon and there better be a hot pic of Jonathan in the title this time.

by Anonymousreply 536May 10, 2018 3:04 PM

R534 Don't pity him. Just said I can empathize - don't get so fucking riled up.

by Anonymousreply 537May 10, 2018 5:19 PM

R537

You are projecting your own ideas, fantasies and delusions on another person. It's ridiculous and annoying. This thread is getting dumber every day.

by Anonymousreply 538May 10, 2018 8:05 PM

R529 I guess the door is in Disney Animation Studios, CA. Even though his name is there, I think it's unlikely that he was behind the door yesterday. More likely that he was being recorded from Pittsburgh and that just technicians and directors were in the room.

by Anonymousreply 539May 10, 2018 9:10 PM

R538 Nah, it's as simple as thinking about planning a huge wedding for Lea and feeling exhausted by it. You're overanalyzing something that you don't need to.

by Anonymousreply 540May 10, 2018 10:26 PM

R539 Interesting. I wonder if they'd put his name on the door if it was a remote thing.

by Anonymousreply 541May 10, 2018 10:27 PM

R541 I guess they mark rooms somehow when occupied for recording and maybe also for which in particular. Otherwise, he would be absent from Mindhunter set for couple of working days. There is an option that he took an evening flight to CA last Saturday, did his recordings on Sunday behind that door and got back to Pittsburgh on Monday. But IG post is very fresh and the poster too exited for the photo to be from last weekend. During the first season he took care to not get sick a single day because he was in almost every scene. We'll see this time but it's unlikely he is not needed on the set every day. On the other hand, he had already recorded Frozen remotely from several cities, including SF while shooting Looking. So it is a practice they can repeat for Frozen 2. Of all the options, my take so far is that he was not there.

by Anonymousreply 542May 10, 2018 11:14 PM

I just want to reiterate again that there is no way in hell Lea would ever let anyone else plan her wedding. He might have to plan the bachelorette party but she’s probably going to tell him exactly what she wants it to be.

It’s not going to be some Herculean task.

by Anonymousreply 543May 10, 2018 11:42 PM

Let's get off of Lea's wedding. It's boring.

by Anonymousreply 544May 10, 2018 11:57 PM

R542 I know an animator at Disney,I'll see if I can find out.

by Anonymousreply 545May 10, 2018 11:58 PM

Some news about Corey whereabouts?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546May 13, 2018 6:14 PM

Looks like Corey's not going to stop traveling anytime soon, so it really may have just been a fling.

by Anonymousreply 547May 13, 2018 6:37 PM

R521 is projecting like an IMAX

I've never thought that fangirls can be jealous over a gay guy, but there you go. Fangirls will get jealous and nasty with any female who is close to the object of their obsession. They immediately deem her unworthy of his attention, a has-been, a harpy, a Bridezilla and assorted other pejoratives, to work out their own anger and jealousy. Meanwhile, the gay guy is super happy for his BFF and doesn't think her nuptials are in any way an encroachment on his time, work or mental balance because he's not a jealous internet fangirl but a person with close real life connections to the future bride and can balance work and personal life, thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 548May 13, 2018 7:32 PM

R547 No, not a fling. And Corey could be on his way to visit Jon given that he is supposed to be touring around NZ with the ensemble group.

by Anonymousreply 549May 13, 2018 7:54 PM

R548 HAHA Wow, someone's triggered.

by Anonymousreply 550May 13, 2018 8:45 PM

548 All that is well and good, but you do know that some people don't like her for reasons that have nothing to do with Jonathan Groff, right? Could be unfounded, but she appears fake and calculated. Has zero to do with their friendship. Knew who she was before I heard about him & have always disliked her because of that vibe. Everyone won't like everybody. There are industry people who profusely state they love working with Groff, but wouldn't look at her twice if she was on fire. Are they just jealous of their friendship too?

by Anonymousreply 551May 13, 2018 9:33 PM

Looks like Mindhunter is due to be released early 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552May 13, 2018 9:42 PM

R551 Exactly. Lea Michele is known to have a shitty reputation - completely separate from Groff or her friendship with him. People have reasons for thinking she's self-obsessed and bitchy, the girl has one of the worst reputations in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 553May 13, 2018 9:58 PM

[quote]you do know that some people don't like her for reasons that have nothing to do with Jonathan Groff, right? Could be unfounded, but she appears fake and calculated.

No, I don't know or care since that's Groff's business, not mine - or yours for that matter. And nobody's forcing you to have anything to do with her wedding, are they. You can be blissfully free of any "obligations" since you are a complete stranger who's totally irrelevant to these people's lives.

Fact is, he's chosen to be her BFF and will be maid of honor regardless of all the fangirl kvetching in the galaxy.

But of course fangirls live for the kvetching and hand-wringing over anyone threatening their obsession in any way, even by merely existing.

by Anonymousreply 554May 14, 2018 1:28 AM

Since so many fangirls are for reals triggered by the mere existence of Lea Michele, my conclusion can only be that R550 wouldn't know irony if it hit her in the face.

by Anonymousreply 555May 14, 2018 1:35 AM

Most fangirls love Lea because she's part of the reason they were introduced to Groff and she always highlights him on social media and talks about him in interviews.

Those complaining about her being cunty are most likely gay men, not fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 556May 14, 2018 1:46 AM

R554 What are you doing on a gossip site? You seem miserable.

by Anonymousreply 557May 14, 2018 2:23 AM

[quote]Those complaining about her being cunty are most likely gay men, not fangirls.

Hahaha. Only fraus will choose to complain that being a maid of honor at a celebrity wedding could "take Groff away from work".

This thread is overrun by fanfraus and fangirls. The only gays here are accidental, or deliberately trolling the fangirls (aka me).

by Anonymousreply 558May 14, 2018 3:27 AM

R546 Very interesting. I though that Corey would stay in Wellington working with the dancers till the premiere. Luke's IG shows that he is travelling NZ and that 7 days ago he was near Auckland and even more recently in Christchurch so Auckland Airport Domestic Terminal makes sense for him. But for Corey? If he was staying in Wellington throughout May and just came to an airport to catch up with Luke, wouldn't it be more logical for the meeting to be closer to Wellington or in Christchurch? So it seems Corey left NZ a week ago but where to? My guess is to London but I am now curious if he would pop up in Pittsburgh any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 559May 14, 2018 7:11 AM

R554 Honey please! You definitely care. She has nada to do with my life, but I'm still holding that I never liked her. My life will continue and theirs will too. Yet here you are defending Lea as if she's your personal friend. Whose really fanfraus? Next.

by Anonymousreply 560May 14, 2018 11:52 AM

I don’t give a damn about Lea & I wish we had something else to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 561May 14, 2018 1:10 PM

R546 wow, Corey is so sexy - haven"t seen him with this much facial hair - like it - wonder what Jon prefers.

R559 yeah,strange they met there unless Corey was flying too. I bet he wont"t miss the premiere 3/31 so why leaving NZ for 2-3w. Where are our detectives? I have no time to play one

by Anonymousreply 562May 14, 2018 1:22 PM

R546 Corey looks terrible in that shot. Older and a bit worn. But, without the facial hair, we would be subject to the donkey profile.

Not sure why Jon bothers but I guess he needs a boyfriend, and one who lives far enough away he doesn't have to fully commit to. Convenience is what is important here.

by Anonymousreply 563May 14, 2018 2:13 PM

R563 He's gone almost 5 years without a serious boyfriend. Why would he need one now?

by Anonymousreply 564May 14, 2018 2:26 PM

R563 haha yeah, right - very convenient to fly to another continent for few days with BF right before the shooting starts - I bet Jon had to inform Fincher about his trip to London, maybe even to ask him for that earlier 1on1 talk caught on a candid photo - very convenient indeed. Btw donkey-troll, jealousy is boring and Corey is hot.

by Anonymousreply 565May 14, 2018 5:43 PM

R563 Haha - agreed. Groff's new boyfriend is average-looking, but at least the beard hides the dreadful profile. With a disastrous dance film from Antarctica, Baker has also shown limited talent in choreography. What a joke if they actually marry some day.

Groff's best years wasted on an emotionally vacuous fame-whore.

by Anonymousreply 566May 14, 2018 6:33 PM

R566 LOL! Moarried? The twinky dancer lives on another continent. If Groff wanted someone he could potentially marry, he wouldn't have chosen someone living elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 567May 14, 2018 6:43 PM

R566 Also, it's a fact that Groff already wasted the hottest years of his life with another emotionally vacuous whore, and his name was Zach, not Corey.

by Anonymousreply 568May 14, 2018 7:29 PM

R554 The frau doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 569May 14, 2018 7:56 PM

R568 Same personality, different name.

by Anonymousreply 570May 14, 2018 7:59 PM

Oh I definitely like Corey’s facial hair.

by Anonymousreply 571May 14, 2018 9:29 PM

Could Corey be coming to NYC to meet Groff for the weekend he's doing the Vulture festival??

by Anonymousreply 572May 15, 2018 7:13 AM

Don't know if they are stopping filming for the weeks they are doing Emmy screenings, but according to this site, there is a Mindhunter panel in NYC on 5/19 and in LA on 6/1 with the whole cast/director/production.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573May 15, 2018 7:21 AM

Don’t know where to post this so posting it here. But looks like Russell Tovey has broken up with his fiancée Steve Beockman.

by Anonymousreply 574May 15, 2018 3:59 PM

R574 there are several Tovey threads but I knew someone was going to try to relate it to Groff.

It’s never happening, Kevin & Patrick shippers. Give up!

by Anonymousreply 575May 15, 2018 4:03 PM

R575 Are you confirming the break up?

by Anonymousreply 576May 15, 2018 4:12 PM

R576 no but it doesn’t look good for them since they do indeed appear to have unfollowed on all social media.

by Anonymousreply 577May 15, 2018 4:23 PM

R577. I always thought the engagement was a publicity stunt.

by Anonymousreply 578May 15, 2018 5:06 PM

R578 it’s not good publicity so I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 579May 15, 2018 6:23 PM

Quinto and his boy toy's home.

I can't imagine Groff with him now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580May 15, 2018 11:41 PM

Quinto wanted a kept man and he got one.

by Anonymousreply 581May 15, 2018 11:51 PM

JGroff gets a bum wrap for ghosting/ blowing men off. If he's not into someone ---what's the problem? I've done it.

by Anonymousreply 582May 16, 2018 1:09 AM

I have a hard time believing he ghosts because he's said in several interviews that he makes sure to keep texts on his phone so he knows to respond to them on time, while he deletes all the rest.

by Anonymousreply 583May 16, 2018 1:19 AM

R583 Can still ghost. That just means he keeps in touch with who he wants to.

by Anonymousreply 584May 16, 2018 1:26 AM

In a radio interview with Andy Cohen last year(?), Groff said he was bad at getting back to guys. He frequently blew them off.

His rep is based on both guys he has blown off after sleeping with them, and by his own admission.

by Anonymousreply 585May 16, 2018 1:35 AM

He's bad at getting back to guys because he doesn't want to. He's not looking for friendship or a relationship, he's looking for a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 586May 16, 2018 1:40 AM

R585 Is there a link?

by Anonymousreply 587May 16, 2018 1:41 AM

Not sure the link, however Jgroffdaily Tumblr probably has it under their archives.

by Anonymousreply 588May 16, 2018 1:52 AM

R585 OK. That was Cohen's radio show. But JG never said that.

by Anonymousreply 589May 16, 2018 2:04 AM

He did, you can hear it in the background if you tune out Cohen, the loudmouth. . What a creepy guy he is. How gross would it have been if Groff dated that creep.

by Anonymousreply 590May 16, 2018 2:15 AM

Does he shave his hole?

by Anonymousreply 591May 16, 2018 2:15 AM

R591 He can barely grow hair on his face, what makes you think he would have a hairy hole?

by Anonymousreply 592May 16, 2018 2:24 AM

Haha, his so-called beard really is pitifully thin.

by Anonymousreply 593May 16, 2018 2:55 AM

I don’t recall Groff saying that on Andy’s show. I think someone is making that up.

by Anonymousreply 594May 16, 2018 7:09 PM

Sigh.

Any bad commentary is treated with the same disbelief. Doesn't change the reality, but at least his fangirls are not overly triggered.

by Anonymousreply 595May 16, 2018 7:43 PM

R595 Save your sighing for the sensitive. He's no angel & that's not a problem. I listened to the interview & didn't hear it. A link hasn't been given. Seems made up to me.

by Anonymousreply 596May 16, 2018 10:07 PM

Yeah, if there was a link or any proof of this quote, I’d believe it. But it doesn’t sound like him. He is always very careful about how he presents himself in interviews and I don’t think he would describe himself as “blowing guys off”.

Just plain “blowing guys”, maybe, LOL

by Anonymousreply 597May 17, 2018 1:50 AM

Wrapping

by Anonymousreply 598May 17, 2018 4:36 AM

This

by Anonymousreply 599May 17, 2018 4:36 AM

Up.

Next thread!

by Anonymousreply 600May 17, 2018 4:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!