Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ansel Elgort bemoans hollywood life in his tweets!

[quote] I fuckin hate LA and celebrity culture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264November 17, 2018 1:29 PM

[quote]These people are so fake I feel like I'm back in middle school

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2018 6:24 AM

Ansel you mean fake like hiding ones homosexuality?

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2018 6:32 AM

He probably shouldn't have said that on Twitter...

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2018 6:33 AM

Well, if he bitches enough, it won't be a problem for long.

Just fucking deal with it in private. It's like anyone hating their job.

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2018 6:34 AM

What an idiot. He's not even that talented.

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2018 6:43 AM

Oooooooh, you in danger gurl!

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2018 6:58 AM

He's not going to have to worry about a Hollywood life for long.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2018 7:01 AM

Well, get a proper job then.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2018 7:07 AM

Same guy was being a total basic hipster at Coachella. One of the most superficial hipster events out there.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2018 7:14 AM

And it's owned by Philip Anschultz, so it's about as hip as Knott's Berry Farm.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2018 7:27 AM

I like Timothy better. He can act.

And both attended the same school -La Guardia.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2018 7:32 AM

If he doesn't like Hollywood he should just quite and do something else.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2018 9:07 AM

The truth is the truth.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2018 9:16 AM

So... he bent over for a part that he didn't get, I take it.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2018 9:26 AM

Does he keep up with his dance classes? Or has being a leading man in movies scared him away? He was a ballet dancer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2018 9:32 AM

He's a New Yorker, so of course he hates L.A. The L.A. atmosphere is so diametrically opposed to what someone from NYC is accustomed to it's hard to imagine anyone from there (or the entire upper east coast) being comfortable there. Being in the entertainment business and around so many vapid and not particularly intelligent people all the time in your work has to be taxing. How can you be comfortable around so many people who can't even navigate through life unless someone has written a script for them to follow for the day. The ones who are actually smart and normal steer clear of other celebrity types and the L.A. scene.

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2018 9:52 AM

Oh please, R16. That is so much bullshit. The industry in NYC isn't filled with vapid, non-intelligent people? Of all of the " We're better than anyone else " threads coming out of New York, this might be the dumbest. No, it is.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2018 10:10 AM

[quote] The industry in NYC isn't filled with vapid, non-intelligent people?

Why no, it's not you moron. Sure there are people in the industry in NYC who are vapid and unintelligent, but compared to L.A. the numbers are minuscule. Clearly you know NOTHING about the entertainment industry in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2018 10:23 AM

Mediocre with a neck like a camel.

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2018 10:26 AM

Mediocre with the toe of a camel

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2018 10:30 AM

He’s quite adorable in that dance video.

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2018 10:44 AM

I actually think he's ugly

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2018 10:46 AM

He's quite adorable. Period.

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2018 10:47 AM

I thought Ansel was good in Baby Driver but I agree with R11 he hasn't shown he can convey the depth of emotion that his schoolmate can. I haven't heard any evidence he's gay other than some wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2018 10:53 AM

Then go get a tampon, r23

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2018 10:53 AM

New Yorkers are by nature repelled by LA's pretentious vibe and disingenuous people. I had to spent six months in LA on a job project and despite the pleasant weather I found it to be soul sucking and was relieved to get back to NY.

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2018 10:58 AM

Back to the museums, I’m guessing. They have many.

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2018 10:59 AM

He’s just showing his immaturity. Once someone points out the financial realities he faces he’ll keep his trap shut.

by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2018 11:17 AM

Wasn't his father a photographer of supermodels?

Deep.

by Anonymousreply 29April 23, 2018 11:22 AM

He is so gorgeous. I want to cuddle up with him in a cabin somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2018 11:25 AM

Even if he thinks that, he shouldn’t have said it on Twitter...that only makes him look more like a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2018 11:35 AM

He wants out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2018 12:13 PM

There is nothing unattractive about Ansel Elgort.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 23, 2018 12:18 PM

Other than his weak shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2018 12:19 PM

^ Sorry wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2018 12:20 PM

Ansel Elgort is the definition of average white guy. If he were just a normal guy on the street no one would do a double-take.

And yes, of course there are a lot of fakeness in LA/the entertainment industry. Most people realize that going in Ansel.

by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2018 12:38 PM

[QUOTE]^ Sorry wrong thread.

I didn’t post this.

by Anonymousreply 37April 23, 2018 12:40 PM

I love when NYers move to "LA," live their idea of an entirely Hollywood existence, surround themselves with these phony Hollywood types (many who are from out of state anyway), and then proceed to complain about how fake the whole city is...

by Anonymousreply 38April 23, 2018 12:57 PM

I'm disposed to admire a cute guy who can dance, so he's got an advantage with me. But I don't have much admiration for people who feel the need for public media. If he's disappointed in Hollywood life, he should just delete his Twitter account.

by Anonymousreply 39April 23, 2018 1:15 PM

It doesn't work that way. He is probably required to have social media and use it to promote his projects in most of his contracts. That is the way it works.

by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2018 1:19 PM

I get the following message when I click on either of the two Twitter links above. Anyone actually click on the links to verify it was even a real account?

This page isn’t working If the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 400

by Anonymousreply 41April 23, 2018 1:22 PM

I can't believe Arthur Elgort produced such an annoying little shit for a son.

R40 but isn't he shooting himself in the foot by using it to bitch and how much he hates Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 42April 23, 2018 1:23 PM

Wow he is odd looking, in one shot he is cute and another average. I think his Upper Left and Right Laterals (teeth) that make him less attractive when he smiles. All in all I wouldn't kick him out of my bed. He is going through a post#MeToo Hollywood so life for stars is a little bit better, he really needs to avoid complaining.

by Anonymousreply 43April 23, 2018 1:23 PM

These are the complaints of an adolescent that blames the attitudes and shortcomings of his or her peers for his or her own unhappiness. This guy has more money and privilege than 99.5 % of the world. There are PLENTY of intelligent people of substance in LA. Treat Hollywood like a job. Punch the clock and pursue happiness elsewhere. Child.

by Anonymousreply 44April 23, 2018 1:25 PM

Don't try to make him wear wack merch, either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 23, 2018 1:29 PM

He reminds me of Mariska in the opening photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 23, 2018 1:31 PM

[quote]Why no, it's not you moron. Sure there are people in the industry in NYC who are vapid and unintelligent, but compared to L.A.

Wtf? Hollywood is full of vapid NYers that are trying to take over LA. NYers and the Chinese are part of the reason the housing market is becoming a problem. So much that the local government is trying to find a way to stop NY-led gentrification so Los Angeles doesn't become New York or San Francisco. However, it may be too late to stop East coasters. They are now the number one migration into California.

Los Angeles Times

[quote] When New York sends its people to Los Angeles, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with them [...] This is the question for L.A.'s economically privileged new arrivals: How do you help care for the city that drew you in, rather than allow your presence to steamroll its culture?

Ansel should head back to New York City, a city known for their prevalent cuntery, debauchery, and mafiosos.

by Anonymousreply 47April 23, 2018 1:31 PM

New York is home to the hyper-intelligent fashion industry full of Nobel prize-winning supermodels and queeny literary designers.

by Anonymousreply 48April 23, 2018 1:41 PM

But isn't Ansel living in NYC? I mean, did he move to LA?

by Anonymousreply 49April 23, 2018 2:16 PM

He’s totally hot. Tall sexy and can dance. Maybe he won’t age well but right now he’s gorgeous. Privileged yes. Semi-douchebro yes. But for someone that tall to have such a hot body is a rarity. I’d take him in a second. But he’s totally a pussy hound - and doesnt need the money so I guess I’ll just have to fantasize.

by Anonymousreply 50April 23, 2018 2:30 PM

"he's totally a pussy hound"--now that is funny. Good one!

by Anonymousreply 51April 23, 2018 2:36 PM

R41 They are real, OP just fucked up the links - this links to his Twitter account

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 23, 2018 2:43 PM

And then he ruins it with "Beyoncé is the inspiration we all need."

by Anonymousreply 53April 23, 2018 2:48 PM

I hate his large pancake head.

by Anonymousreply 54April 23, 2018 2:54 PM

[quote]Beyoncé is the supreme entertainer of our generation.

Proof we are from different generations.

by Anonymousreply 55April 23, 2018 2:56 PM

Butter face. Ostrich neck. AWG.

by Anonymousreply 56April 23, 2018 2:56 PM

They grow bad taste like weeds at that NY HS for the Arts he and Timmy went to.

by Anonymousreply 57April 23, 2018 2:57 PM

Any city that says Connor Paolo and Reilly McClendon are good actors should be quarantined. NYC I’m talking to you.

by Anonymousreply 58April 23, 2018 3:00 PM

I agree he's an AWG. But why do some here think he's gay? Doesn't he have a girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 59April 23, 2018 3:05 PM

[QUOTE]But why do some here think he's gay?

Because they find him attractive.

by Anonymousreply 60April 23, 2018 3:06 PM

Rule# 1 for a long career: Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Goodbye, spoiled brat! Move aside for someone with real talent and gratitude for the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 61April 23, 2018 3:09 PM

Did he not get the role he wanted? Poor baby! Come here and let me suck it better.

by Anonymousreply 62April 23, 2018 3:14 PM

Ansel has got some plum roles handed to him and he's complaining. Some starving actors in LA probably wanna beat him up right now...

by Anonymousreply 63April 23, 2018 3:17 PM

He’s been linked to Roman Farrow...and Taylor Lautner as well.

by Anonymousreply 64April 23, 2018 3:22 PM

There's debauchery in NYC still?

Where?

by Anonymousreply 65April 23, 2018 3:33 PM

What r60 said, you are pretending like people need a reason to think someone is gay around here.

by Anonymousreply 66April 23, 2018 3:35 PM

Ansel Elgort is CORRECT. GOOD FOR HIM FOR HAVING SOME BALLS.

Don't try to change the issue to ingratitude or privilege. Nobody of any industry or background should have to put up with phonies or Kim Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 67April 23, 2018 3:41 PM

R67 Life is full of phonies wherever you go. And whiners, too.

by Anonymousreply 68April 23, 2018 3:43 PM

He looks like such a nice young man.I imagine he smells absolutely beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 69April 23, 2018 3:56 PM

[quote]Ansel Elgort is CORRECT. GOOD FOR HIM FOR HAVING SOME BALLS.

Yes, so ballsy to repeat the same cliches that people have been spouting for decades. What a visionary!

by Anonymousreply 70April 23, 2018 3:58 PM

He’s the one still dating his high school girlfriend, right? He sounds like a typical teenager even if he’s 22 or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 71April 23, 2018 3:58 PM

Who is this person?

by Anonymousreply 72April 23, 2018 4:02 PM

A friend of mine from college has mutual friends with Elgort in NY and from what I’ve heard he’s dumb as a box of rocks but completely harmless. I don’t even see the point in getting worked up over him.

by Anonymousreply 73April 23, 2018 4:23 PM

Honestly, his dumbness was nothing new...

by Anonymousreply 74April 23, 2018 4:27 PM

I'm sure there's some particular cultural fakeness to LA, but I live in flyover country and even I feel like I'm in middle school. I remember thinking most adults were so wise and mature when I was a kid. Eventually I discovered I was wrong...

by Anonymousreply 75April 23, 2018 4:28 PM

He's no Connor Jessup.

by Anonymousreply 76April 23, 2018 4:31 PM

Here's one reason some people think he's gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 23, 2018 4:54 PM

Ansel has tard face.

We really got the short end of the stick. Between him or Timothee, we ended up with Ansel. White privileged boy is too good for Los Angeles. Will the suffering never end ?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 78April 23, 2018 5:01 PM

It's possibly a PR move to make him look more real. Let's not forget his dad is Arthur Elgort and Ansel grew up surrounded by wealthy and artsy people. Hard to imagine he hadn't seen it all by 15. Besides acting he's also serious about being a dj. Quick googling tells he's dating a ballet dancer Violetta Komyshan he met when they were both in Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts (FAME!).

His face looks very Russian. Personally it's a turn off even though he's certainly quite a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 79April 23, 2018 5:14 PM

I've always applauded his decision to portray Tommy Ross as semi-retarded in the "Carrie" reimagining.

by Anonymousreply 80April 23, 2018 5:24 PM

So brave for him to speak out, now he won't have to worry about Hollywood bothering him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 81April 23, 2018 5:43 PM

That's all his fault for spending his time queuing up to get into nightclubs where Paris Hilton DJs or eating at The Ivy or whatever the fuck he does.

LA is a diverse place and there's stuff for everyone to do. He's choosing to hang out with fellow idiots.

by Anonymousreply 82April 23, 2018 5:44 PM

He seemed happy to play the game. Someone told me these kinds of pics are so staged that many of these celebrities don't even like basketball.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 23, 2018 5:48 PM

[quote]many of these celebrities don't even like basketball.

Like Jake and Austin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 23, 2018 5:51 PM

[quote]His face looks very Russian. Personally it's a turn off

Nailed it. I was thinking the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 85April 23, 2018 5:54 PM

Large basket, good for him.

by Anonymousreply 86April 23, 2018 5:57 PM

What I think if every time I hear his name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 23, 2018 6:08 PM

R11, that airport must have everything.

by Anonymousreply 88April 23, 2018 6:09 PM

Moon Face. Thick Neck. I got him mixed up with Alden Ehrenreich. I thought Baby Driver and Young Man Solo we're the same guy.

Alden is way hotter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 23, 2018 6:22 PM

[quote]I thought Baby Driver and Young Man Solo we're the same guy.

I also thought they were the same person for the longest time. I actually think someone here corrected me.

by Anonymousreply 90April 23, 2018 6:31 PM

Don't ever let anyone tell you he suffers from low self-esteem.

Variety: After the success of “The Fault in Our Stars,” did you ever worry about being typecast as a romantic lead?

Elgort: Before “Baby Driver,” I was in demand for certain things. There’d probably be an offer coming in every week to play the lead in a second-rate version of “Fault in Our Stars.” I shit you not, the movie would be about two kids in love and my character would literally die of cancer. That’s how specific it was. They were also lucrative offers where they’d pay me a lot of money to do the thing that I’ve already done. You see that happen with actors. But I’m lucky because I come from a really supportive family, and I never felt pressure to take any roles for money.

I think I can play anything. People don’t think that because they know me and I’m a celebrity and shit, which is like a curse for some actors because it makes people think you can’t do things. If someone gives me an opportunity to be a character, I’m going to be a character. Between “Jonathan” and “The Goldfinch,” I didn’t do any movies for a year and a half, because nothing was right. I was always being offered something that would have made too much sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 24, 2018 12:16 AM

[quote]But I’m lucky because I come from a really supportive family, and I never felt pressure to take any roles for money.

Supportive is a bad word choice, as if actors who don't have have families who are well off have non-supportive families...?

Yes, you don't come from a poorer background so it gave you more financial freedom to be choosy.

by Anonymousreply 92April 24, 2018 12:19 AM

[quote] Ansel Elgort is CORRECT. GOOD FOR HIM FOR HAVING SOME BALLS.

Careful. You can't even hint at L.A. not being a utopia around here. These L.A. queens go ballistic. It's hurts their tender souls when someone points out what a brainless society the Hollywood entertainment community is.

by Anonymousreply 93April 24, 2018 12:33 AM

I wish Elgort would just shut up and let me take a bath with him.

by Anonymousreply 94April 24, 2018 12:35 AM

R94 He won't let you in the bath tub.

by Anonymousreply 95April 24, 2018 1:33 AM

R95, why not? Does he have something against short fat hairy guys?

by Anonymousreply 96April 24, 2018 1:40 AM

R96 Who doesn't have something against short fat hairy guys?

by Anonymousreply 97April 24, 2018 2:47 AM

This short fat hairy guy wants Elgort against him.

by Anonymousreply 98April 24, 2018 2:51 AM

R84 LOL... I thought of JAustin, too, when I first saw those Ansel/Timothée basketball photos. Nothing came of that though, despite a lot of wishful thinking by fans.

by Anonymousreply 99April 24, 2018 3:39 AM

[quote]I wish Elgort would just shut up and let me take a bath with him.

When you're in the bath with him, quickly get out when you're finish with him and toss a radio into the tube with him. Preferably a radio playing one of his songs so he can suffer like the rest of us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 24, 2018 3:49 AM

I cannot believe that they offered the lead role in The Goldfinch, one of my favorite novels. He's so obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 101April 24, 2018 3:57 AM

He suffers from foot in mouth disease. He kind of insulted Shailene Woodley here:

[quote] On whether a guy can be just platonic friends with a girl: “If a woman is really pretty, it’s kind of hard. I’m not going to lie. Actually, that’s not true. Me and Shailene [Woodley] have a really platonic relationship. I’ve never once wanted her sexually, which is nice.

In other words, he doesn't find her pretty.

by Anonymousreply 102April 24, 2018 4:01 AM

Let's see if he'll be brave enough to leave Hollywood to permanently stay in his beloved NYC doing theatre or whatever. You can't complain about something and still continue to partake in the parts he likes. There are tons of waiters in LA ready to take his spot.

by Anonymousreply 103April 24, 2018 4:02 AM

R33, he's pretty skinny, but he does have SOME meat on him.

by Anonymousreply 104April 24, 2018 4:07 AM

R16, NYC is filled equally with folks who are quite vapid, unintelligent, and unable to navigate through life.

by Anonymousreply 105April 24, 2018 4:24 AM

R105 Equally? Nope. New York City is a different state of mind. Many transplants fall into that category. Most native New Yorkers are more grounded.

by Anonymousreply 106April 24, 2018 10:21 AM

I like those photos of him posing gracefully like a dancer... otherwise, he's just another generic privileged white guy.

by Anonymousreply 107April 24, 2018 10:33 AM

He's hot, but he definitely needs to get his teeth done. Those two big rabbit teeth in the middle are off putting.

by Anonymousreply 108April 24, 2018 11:08 AM

New Yorkers are "grounded", R106?

New Yorkers are some of the most uptight people I've ever encountered. Not centered, not grounded at all.

by Anonymousreply 109April 24, 2018 11:34 AM

R77

Yummmmmm!!!

Joe Jonas!!!

by Anonymousreply 110April 24, 2018 11:55 AM

He’s been outed in more than one blind item...but I don’t see the hotness...what’s the physical appeal?

by Anonymousreply 111April 24, 2018 3:41 PM

So there are people who actually buy into those Enty blinds about him and Chalamet being a couple huh?

by Anonymousreply 112April 24, 2018 4:03 PM

Omg not that one again..That's totally bullshit, can't think there are people here who buy that lol

by Anonymousreply 113April 24, 2018 4:10 PM

He lost at PR roulette. He's been assigned the same 'rebel without a cause' narrative as Alex Pettyfer.

by Anonymousreply 114April 24, 2018 4:27 PM

He was kind of cute when he just came on the scene... now he's already getting too bitter queen for me, and it's not like his career isn't soaring. Think how much he will whine when it's sinking.

by Anonymousreply 115April 24, 2018 5:43 PM

He talks like someone who's never experienced a setback in his life. He will sing a different tune in ten years.

by Anonymousreply 116April 24, 2018 5:46 PM

He reminds me of Armie Hammer. Spoiled rich white guy with above average looks and a long time girlfriend while in his early 20's and who's been told all his life that he's fantastic. And has a terrible case of foot and mouth disease.

by Anonymousreply 117April 27, 2018 2:19 AM

It always baffled me that he was considered attractive.

by Anonymousreply 118April 27, 2018 2:21 AM

I thought Ansel was good in that not really dying girl movie. I was hoping he would be the lead in new West Side Story. I'm assuming it would be shot in a backlot located in LA...

by Anonymousreply 119April 27, 2018 2:25 AM

Are we sure he's not gay? He sounds like a bitter queen already!

by Anonymousreply 120April 27, 2018 2:29 AM

-R120

Yes he's gay. What hot actor dates his average looking girlfriend since high school.

by Anonymousreply 121April 27, 2018 3:02 AM

He was probably referring to this lame skit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 27, 2018 3:04 AM

-R122

No he liked that shit. He was talking about it on his birthday dinner IG video about how cool it was. He's just upset that Hollywood is not all into him.

Him and Timothee are New Yorker at heart.

by Anonymousreply 123April 27, 2018 3:11 AM

Sure, Ensel Algort moans in Hollywood. He moans everywhere. He's a screamer.

by Anonymousreply 124April 27, 2018 3:12 AM

Ansel has made two movies with Kevin Spacey recently. Hmmmm.

Another release went straight to streaming. That must hurt an actor's ego...

by Anonymousreply 125April 27, 2018 4:20 AM

New Yorkers rarely like living in Los Angeles, that's just the way the ball rolls. They'll do whatever project they need to do there and return back home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 27, 2018 10:29 AM

Wow, the W. Hollywood crowd around DL really can't handle rejection, or the truth.

by Anonymousreply 127April 27, 2018 10:31 AM

Why is Ansel the only guy hanging out in the Hamptons with his beard and her dancer girlfriends?

by Anonymousreply 128May 2, 2018 10:40 AM

Do we have any proof that he could be bi or gay?

by Anonymousreply 129May 2, 2018 11:31 AM

He is not attractive. He and Lens should do a movie together about rich, well connected white kids learning how to fill out W2s and budgeting for the month. Goop can feature their joint interview in her magazine.

by Anonymousreply 130May 2, 2018 12:05 PM

PROOF that he's as idiotic as "LA and celebrity culture" and the rest of the Millennials:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 2, 2018 12:15 PM

It was priceless when his beard said on their insta live that she couldn't stand Taylor Swift music.

by Anonymousreply 132May 2, 2018 12:42 PM

Guys, seriously, how do you all know she's a beard? Are there any rumours in regards to this? Just curious...

by Anonymousreply 133May 2, 2018 12:45 PM

There is no real reason to think Ansel is not straight r133, people are just having their fun.

by Anonymousreply 134May 2, 2018 2:51 PM

R18 is some kind of twit outsider because you work in Hollywood long enough you come to realize its run by New York Jews (no Jewish snark). Blame NY for Hollywood, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 135May 2, 2018 5:14 PM

Ansel Elgort looks like less attractive version of Ronan Farrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136May 2, 2018 5:30 PM

He's just a young lad and thinks this is a good idea, when it isnt.

by Anonymousreply 137May 2, 2018 5:47 PM

R136 good call. I wish I understood proportion like artists do. A tweet here or there and a better looking/more interesting face emerges.

by Anonymousreply 138May 2, 2018 10:01 PM

It's the rule of thirds. Ansel's forehead is too long for his face.

by Anonymousreply 139May 2, 2018 10:18 PM

He is so ugly. The moles are gross. It astounds me what teenage girls will wet their seats over.

And his personality doesn't help him out much either. Awhile ago, I read an interview where he was asked about his ideal girlfriend, and he said somebody who would sit and watch him play video games all day.

by Anonymousreply 140May 2, 2018 10:49 PM

There are so many rumors about Ansel and Timmy Chalamet. Weird that he only has had one girlfriend since age 16 and Timmy has had none in the last few years.

by Anonymousreply 141May 2, 2018 10:52 PM

R141, one rumor is that they are fucking. What are the other rumors?

by Anonymousreply 142May 2, 2018 10:54 PM

-r141

Where is this rumor

by Anonymousreply 143May 2, 2018 11:07 PM

Yes, R91, he certainly sounds arrogant in that Variety interview.

He seems to forget that he's just an average, minor actor.

He sounds like he thinks he's the next Marlon Brando.

by Anonymousreply 144May 2, 2018 11:38 PM

Ansel.

So hot right now.

Ansel.

by Anonymousreply 145May 3, 2018 12:59 AM

Wasn't this the guy who was asked about losing his virginity and he went on about how the lighting was bad and he wished he could have lit the room differently?

That was bizarre to me that a 16 or 17 year old kid would be concerned about making sure the lighting looked good while getting laid.

He definitely seems into himself.

by Anonymousreply 146May 3, 2018 1:40 AM

I prefer Ansel's more natural looks to Rowan, although Rowan does look far better on camera than he does in photos.

by Anonymousreply 147May 3, 2018 1:43 AM

R147 Who's Rowan?

by Anonymousreply 148May 3, 2018 2:05 AM

I'd do it but he seems like he'd either be a lazy or selfish lay.

by Anonymousreply 149May 3, 2018 3:31 AM

R148 I meant Ronan, don't know what I was thinking.

by Anonymousreply 150May 3, 2018 4:02 AM

The person above was probably referring to Ronan Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 151May 3, 2018 4:28 AM

-R149 his girlfriend has only had sex with him so would she know any better. All of their public affection is a mask to dull sex life.

by Anonymousreply 152May 3, 2018 5:37 AM

He looks the type to fuck in front of a mirror, so he can see how great he looks.

Strikes me as a whiney, narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 153May 3, 2018 10:21 AM

I think he's attractive, but the rest of what r130 said made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 154May 3, 2018 11:14 AM

I wonder if he has nice feets

by Anonymousreply 155May 3, 2018 11:34 AM

R147 Atkinson. Rowan Atkinson. Prob has less moles than poor mate Ansel.

by Anonymousreply 156May 3, 2018 11:44 AM

He looks like a bloated and bleached Usher.

by Anonymousreply 157May 3, 2018 12:13 PM

Cock sucking lips that will just go to waste.

by Anonymousreply 158May 7, 2018 3:22 AM

He's fuggly. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 159May 8, 2018 3:21 PM

He's hot in a bratty, Millenial way.

by Anonymousreply 160May 12, 2018 10:15 PM

He and his gf seem too prefect. Beat he wish he was in Cannes with his classmate.

by Anonymousreply 161May 12, 2018 11:20 PM

He's cast as the lead in The Goldfinch, one of my favorite novels. I hate that because I hate this guy, he has such an entitled spoiled attitude.

by Anonymousreply 162May 13, 2018 12:28 AM

I think he's sexy. But annoying. I really wouldn't wanna hang out with him.

by Anonymousreply 163May 13, 2018 12:31 AM

He looks very nice sporting a box cut speedos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164May 13, 2018 11:26 AM

R164 He is surprisingly well-proportioned for a tall lanky guy.

by Anonymousreply 165May 13, 2018 2:14 PM

r164 He looks okay there because you can't see his face up close.

by Anonymousreply 166May 13, 2018 2:46 PM

Some people are both ugly and good-looking. I think he's hot but matching swim suits with girl-friend is a red flag.

by Anonymousreply 167May 14, 2018 7:03 PM

-R167 there so many red flags. He's also hangs with all of his girlfriends dancer friends and he's the only guy in the group. Funny how his mother was a ballerina and both him and his brother are dating dancers. All too perfect.

by Anonymousreply 168May 15, 2018 12:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169May 15, 2018 4:37 PM

Red flags for what?

by Anonymousreply 170May 15, 2018 4:43 PM

R170 Flaming communist?

by Anonymousreply 171May 15, 2018 6:14 PM

R170 they think he’s gay and that his girlfriend is a beard...go figure!

by Anonymousreply 172May 15, 2018 6:17 PM

R172 Ugh I was hoping that wasn't what they meant. It's hilarious to think that someone who gave [italic]that[/italic] GQ interview has any kind of PR strategy.

by Anonymousreply 173May 15, 2018 6:54 PM

R173 second your comment! Also he doesn’t seem like a smart guy at all lol

by Anonymousreply 174May 15, 2018 8:35 PM

Loved him ever since he wore opera pumps to the Met Gala.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175May 15, 2018 9:02 PM

He loves his Prada handbags too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176May 15, 2018 10:34 PM

He's not that good looking or that talented, and he embodies that bratty privileged entitledness that I hate, but I can't help it I just want to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 177May 15, 2018 10:40 PM

new respect....vote today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178June 12, 2018 10:32 PM

why is this fug a star??????

by Anonymousreply 179June 12, 2018 10:38 PM

R179 He's generic looking but he's hardly fug.

by Anonymousreply 180June 13, 2018 4:10 AM

Well, we hate Ansel's moles.

by Anonymousreply 181June 13, 2018 4:19 AM

His cum is more salty than sweet, just like his acting.

by Anonymousreply 182June 13, 2018 4:48 AM

If Ansel so put out with HW why is he hanging out with Leo and his barely legal girlfriend in Malibu? BTW where is his beard/girlfriend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183July 17, 2018 11:49 PM

Well, I liked Baby Driver!

by Anonymousreply 184July 18, 2018 2:35 AM

If her weren't famous, you'd never take a second look at him on the street.

by Anonymousreply 185July 18, 2018 3:01 PM

Why is he hanging out with Leo? Has Leo run out of fuckbuddies?

by Anonymousreply 186July 18, 2018 6:42 PM

Is Ansel Leo's type? And vice versa?

by Anonymousreply 187July 18, 2018 6:48 PM

Poor Ansel's movie The Billionaire Boys Club went straight to streaming... But with Kevin Spacey in it, there's nowhere else for it to go.

by Anonymousreply 188July 23, 2018 8:44 AM

Woody's Rainy Day will have same fate and thats no reflection on the film or its stars. Ansel is the new face of Ralph Lauren perfect fit waspy line with a Waspy spokesperson.

by Anonymousreply 189July 28, 2018 11:28 AM

Angel has a good sense of humor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190July 28, 2018 11:34 AM

HIs neck is unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 191July 28, 2018 11:40 AM

He has that autistic brow ridge.

Can look sexy, but in that thick dumb boy way.

by Anonymousreply 192July 28, 2018 11:52 AM

I had seen him walking in Manhattan once. He's much taller than I expected, around 6'3". Because he has boyishly handsome looks, one expects him to be much shorter.

by Anonymousreply 193July 28, 2018 12:05 PM

OK, guess what? I never heard of him until just now... but I love him!

by Anonymousreply 194July 28, 2018 12:21 PM

R183 Leo is so gross now he can’t even take off his shirt on the beach because of his love handles and man boobs

by Anonymousreply 195July 28, 2018 12:46 PM

He sure did a lot of films with Kevin Spacey

by Anonymousreply 196July 28, 2018 1:18 PM

Disdain Face is never a turn-on.

by Anonymousreply 197July 28, 2018 2:08 PM

He's a BALLET dancer....just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 198July 28, 2018 3:01 PM

[quote]I thought Ansel was good in Baby Driver but I agree with [R11] he hasn't shown he can convey the depth of emotion that his schoolmate can. I haven't heard any evidence he's gay other than some wishful thinking.

I thought Ansel was very good in “Billionaire Boys Club”…unfortunately, Kevin Spacey was in, so the film went straight to streaming. The film also had great performances from Taron Egerton and Jeremy Irvine.

by Anonymousreply 199July 28, 2018 3:31 PM

I did interviews for Baby Driver. Of all the talent, he was a complete brat. He's above Hollywood because he's a NYC elitist asshole. Like Trump. His father was a big time fashion photographer so he's always been around the monied and high society and the "artistes." He's worse than Hollywood. He's a wanky snob who needs a fucking beatdown.

by Anonymousreply 200July 28, 2018 3:42 PM

[quote]He’s a wanky snob who needs a fucking beatdown.

Well R200, judging from his twitter comments, it seems that he has been beaten down.

by Anonymousreply 201July 28, 2018 3:46 PM

Ansel Elgort is right!

LEAVE ANSEL ALONE!

There is no merit “KEEPING UP WITH THE HOUSEWHORES!”

by Anonymousreply 202July 28, 2018 3:53 PM

R200 Please tell us more about his bratty behaviour. I want details.

by Anonymousreply 203July 28, 2018 4:22 PM

But being a brat at his age is okay. If he's still a brat in 10 years, drop a piano on him.

by Anonymousreply 204July 29, 2018 7:04 AM

And so it begins…

by Anonymousreply 205July 29, 2018 2:29 PM

he was good in BBC. Eager to see him in Goldfinch. Could be award material. meet him too. He's ok just a New York rich kid.

by Anonymousreply 206July 29, 2018 3:28 PM

R206 Oh yeah, he's in Goldfinch, too. Of course he got the bland white lead role... right up his alley. But Boris is the more interesting role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207July 29, 2018 7:35 PM

Is he still with his girlfriend? Haven't been posting lovey dovey photos in weeks.

by Anonymousreply 208September 9, 2018 1:52 AM

Nublond hair and puts legs on display in short shorts and mall cruisers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209September 9, 2018 8:20 AM

R209 Transitioning? LOL

by Anonymousreply 210September 9, 2018 8:47 AM

The hair is a bit much... but he kind of looks "cute" once you get over the shock.

by Anonymousreply 211September 9, 2018 8:48 AM

Bitch stole my hair!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212September 9, 2018 3:42 PM

More proof!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213September 9, 2018 3:43 PM

Colorful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214September 9, 2018 8:50 PM

He looks so miserable and over it.

by Anonymousreply 215September 9, 2018 8:52 PM

Futurama did it better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216September 9, 2018 8:57 PM

R209 He's dressed up like he's in some K-pop boyband video.

by Anonymousreply 217September 10, 2018 2:18 AM

Ansel took fencer Miles Chamley-Watson with him to the us open.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218September 11, 2018 12:54 AM

I've never heard of Ansel Elgort.

Is that a real person?

by Anonymousreply 219September 11, 2018 4:25 AM

R219 Yes, Rose. He's real boy.

by Anonymousreply 220September 11, 2018 4:27 AM

I google him and haven't seen anything he's been in. I'm assuming he's a real person, but only because google tells me so.

by Anonymousreply 221September 11, 2018 4:35 AM

Who??

by Anonymousreply 222September 11, 2018 4:39 AM

R221 He's been talked about on DL for a while, though not exactly popular around here. He's also a "friend" of Timothée, who is a DL favorite.

by Anonymousreply 223September 11, 2018 4:41 AM

Ew! He looks like a German lesbian! (No offense to Germans or lesbians).

And a little like Napoleon Dynamite.

by Anonymousreply 224September 12, 2018 2:35 AM

Ansel sings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225September 12, 2018 4:34 AM

I find him mysteriously attractive.

by Anonymousreply 226September 12, 2018 4:35 AM

R209 looks like Napoleon Dynamite

by Anonymousreply 227September 12, 2018 6:14 AM

Only John Krasinski has a more punchable loathsome face. Fuck do I hate him.

by Anonymousreply 228September 12, 2018 8:14 AM

R225 He has a boyband singer voice

by Anonymousreply 229September 12, 2018 11:19 AM

R228 Ansel Elgort and John Krasinski both have sweet faces. I don't get why you'd want to punch either of them.

by Anonymousreply 230September 12, 2018 11:33 AM

I've never seen him anything, either. I would, but he's never been in a movie I wanted to see, and he hasn't done any TV. I find him sweet and appealing, too.

I did hear him sing once. I am not clicking "play" on the video linked above.

by Anonymousreply 231September 12, 2018 11:38 AM

Never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 232September 12, 2018 12:01 PM

Considering that well-hung hunk who shoots big loads and stars in that Netflix movie is the new hot thing (plus the hunk has an equally hunku hustler father ) Ansel better shutup. His friendship with Chase Finlay is not going to help his reputation either.

by Anonymousreply 233September 12, 2018 12:11 PM

[quote]Considering that well-hung hunk who shoots big loads and stars in that Netflix movie is the new hot thing (plus the hunk has an equally hunku hustler father )

Who?

by Anonymousreply 234September 12, 2018 12:16 PM

R234 Probably Noah Centineo, who starred in that Netflix teen movie, To All the Boys I've Loved Before.

by Anonymousreply 235September 12, 2018 12:46 PM

Who is the "hunku hustler father"?

by Anonymousreply 236September 12, 2018 12:48 PM

Father and Son

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237September 12, 2018 12:55 PM

Nude son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238September 12, 2018 12:57 PM

How does one pronounce Hoda's last name?

by Anonymousreply 239September 12, 2018 1:03 PM

Cot Bee

by Anonymousreply 240September 12, 2018 1:08 PM

r237 Then Noah Centineo is not who r233 is talking about.

by Anonymousreply 241September 12, 2018 1:10 PM

I am r233 and Noah (and his Dad) is exactly who I was referencing.

by Anonymousreply 242September 12, 2018 1:13 PM

That's your "hunku," r242? Poor you.

by Anonymousreply 243September 12, 2018 1:17 PM

Damn right r243, he has that whole Long Island/New Jersey Italian hunk thing going on. I can see why you would not like him though since based on your online activity you seem to prefer hairless boys :)

by Anonymousreply 244September 12, 2018 1:42 PM

What do you know of my online activity, r244?

by Anonymousreply 245September 12, 2018 1:46 PM

Anytime I see him all I think about his him playing baby.

by Anonymousreply 246September 12, 2018 1:54 PM

Ansel Elgort?

Louis B. Mayer would have changed it to "Andrew Elgin"!

by Anonymousreply 247September 12, 2018 2:28 PM

Ansel's fine. Elgort sounds like an orc's name.

by Anonymousreply 248September 12, 2018 7:58 PM

Is he still with that girl?

by Anonymousreply 249September 16, 2018 2:50 PM

Painted nails

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250September 23, 2018 9:40 PM

Where's Ansel's big dick?

by Anonymousreply 251September 23, 2018 9:42 PM

Who is with him in r250?

by Anonymousreply 252September 23, 2018 9:46 PM

His singing is not bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253September 23, 2018 9:59 PM

R253 Sounds kind of flat like his acting... but he can make bank on his looks for a few more years.

by Anonymousreply 254September 24, 2018 5:54 AM

I bet he loves Hollywood now.

by Anonymousreply 255October 2, 2018 4:10 PM

Sure do. Steven Spielberg just casted him in West Side story

by Anonymousreply 256October 2, 2018 4:45 PM

Ansel has a new movie coming out next month. This guy get so many opportunities and still complains?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257October 18, 2018 2:16 AM

queen ur days in the biz are numbered

now get the fuk outta town.

by Anonymousreply 258October 18, 2018 2:22 AM

Why doesn't he go back to NY and do the stage or a Law and Order show?

by Anonymousreply 259October 18, 2018 2:54 AM

His new style is horrendous

by Anonymousreply 260October 18, 2018 3:13 AM

-r259 he never left and never will his family is part of the NYC elites. This film was penned at Tribeca and likely will go straight to online streaming. He gets way too many opportunities for his limited talent. Next Spielberg’s west side story, and rumors of him doing JFK and Bowie bio pic. WTF

by Anonymousreply 261October 18, 2018 2:44 PM

Looks like he and his girlfriend/ beard recently broke up.

by Anonymousreply 262November 17, 2018 11:56 AM

Yep the sci-fi movie he plays two roles is available to rent on Vudu 3rd film he has done recently that went straight to streaming.

by Anonymousreply 263November 17, 2018 12:35 PM

^^^are confirming they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 264November 17, 2018 1:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!