Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Explosive gas at work

A hot dog with chili sauce (beans) and mustard yesterday gave me incredible gas at work. I mean like butt-clenching, internal stabbing pain gas.

Every time I went to the john there were people in there (shoes I recognized under the stalls). And I was afraid if I relaxed and urinated that I'd have a master blaster (and possibly shart). So I'd just wash my hands.

I was so exhausted from holding it in all day that I slept for 12 hours.

What do you do in cases where you have to fart so badly, but you can't get away?

by Anonymousreply 278July 26, 2018 4:52 PM

Pretty sure we had this exact same thread a couple of weeks ago OP.

Next time - just shit your pants and then you'll have an excuse to go home.

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2018 12:54 PM

If you held it in for 12 hours, OP, your gas was clearly not explosive.

Just calm down.

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2018 1:13 PM

[quote]What do you do in cases where you have to fart so badly, but you can't get away?

I think: "Why did I eat a bean-chili dog with extra mustard?"

by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2018 1:17 PM

And what did you have for desssert, Taco Bell?

Clean up your diet, OP, so your workplace walls stay feces free.

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2018 1:36 PM

My grandma used to always say, “If you THINK it’s a shart, it’s a shart.

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2018 1:40 PM

Go outside and let go of the wind

Feign getting something from your car for petes sake don't suffer

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2018 1:41 PM

Scat queen in the house

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2018 1:41 PM

You're in a men's room.

Straight guys take pride in their flatulence; Ask women who share beds with straight men. Heck, straight guys take pride in how smelly their flatulence is, too.

Heck, if you can bring yourself to strike up a conversation while you're in the stall, you can pass for straight.

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2018 1:46 PM

Don't you have a fart jar?

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2018 1:48 PM

Have you considered carpetbombing the entire room? Start at one end of a crowded room and gradually may your way through the room slowly letting lose. No one will be the wiser.

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2018 1:52 PM

Just go home early. Not worth it. If you’re really desperate try going outside, when nobody’s in the bathroom or in a seldom used part of the office. But if more than gas, just go home.

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2018 1:59 PM

I went with a coworker to run an errand the other day. I was in Staples for maybe five minutes while she waited in the car. When I came out, she was sitting with the window open. When I got in, I knew immediately she had farted.

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2018 2:02 PM

Flush the toilet before you start the concert.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2018 2:04 PM

Poo Pourri.......by a pocket size.

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2018 2:05 PM

Lighter. Admiring crowd. YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2018 2:07 PM

gas should be emitted outdoors away from humans

few things are as gross and having to smell another ones gas

sacriligious !

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2018 2:09 PM

Nothing like taking a shit and getting paid for it while you’re on the clock.

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2018 2:09 PM

I have the same problem with high fiber cereal. The bathroom at work is near a group of cubicles and adjacent to a conference room. I had to use the bathroom several times due to gas pain from eating higher fiber cereal and I'm sure the farts were loud enough for everyone to hear. People were telling fart jokes for weeks afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2018 2:10 PM

It's a fucking men's bathroom, OP, not the ladies perfume counter at Nordstrom's. I say rip it, too it good. You might warn your co-workers to clear the area or just say something like "fire in the hole!" before letting one go. Finish with Beavis and Butthead laughter.

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2018 2:11 PM

Building on the straight guys don't care comment from above, at my work I often hear guys in stalls on business and personal calls on speakerphone while they're shitting. It boggles my mind. These are high end attorneys.

by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2018 3:02 PM

OP, if gets that bad again, you might want to consider sneaking up to the roof of your building and having a good crap there.

Don't forget to bring some tissue!

by Anonymousreply 21April 22, 2018 3:05 PM

For OP:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 22, 2018 4:10 PM

[quote] I was so exhausted from holding it in all day that I slept for 12 hours.

OP I would be impressed with your incredible sphincter control if I believed your story.

by Anonymousreply 23April 22, 2018 4:33 PM

OP, just let it all go like Nicki Minaj.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2018 10:06 PM

I dont eat any greasy food at work, especially anything with beef cause I know it goes right through me.

Some people don't give a shit though. If you walk in the men's room between 9-11am at my building, it seems like most of guys in the building are away from their desks taking their morning dump on company time. It smells like dead bodies in there, just awful. I try to wait until around noon to pee if I can, so the HVAC system can clear the lethal gases out

by Anonymousreply 25April 22, 2018 11:48 PM

They have special underpants you can buy that act as fart silencers.

by Anonymousreply 26April 22, 2018 11:53 PM

That's called crop dusting in the south, r10.

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2018 12:10 AM

r26 there may be hope for me yet!

by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2018 12:11 AM

Scat troll.

by Anonymousreply 29April 23, 2018 12:16 AM

Lol. Lmao!

by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2018 12:22 AM

Go find a bathroom on another floor, or in another building, and blow the plumbing out of the wall, ya gassy bastard. LOL

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2018 12:29 AM

Was it airy and wet?

by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2018 12:30 AM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 33April 23, 2018 1:04 AM

Just camp out in a cubicle and wait until the people who were in the restroom when you entered have gone.

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2018 4:02 AM

Next time go in a stall and spread your ass cheeks wide with your hands, then blast away in silence.

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2018 4:11 AM

What if the bathroom is near cubes or meeting rooms?

by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2018 5:18 AM

three of my last supervisors have all farted directly in front of me, OP. so does my miniature schnauzer. it’s a part of life... and everybody poops!

by Anonymousreply 37April 23, 2018 11:50 AM

We had this ex Marine Mark Wahlberg lookalike at work who did his he-man workout protein shakes. There was this one time in the early morning opening time when only 3 people are in the store, I was in the break room, down the hall from the managers office. Mark clone yells out from the office, look out! The most horrible, worse than sulfur smell comes lingering into the room. I have been a victim of Mark's farting before. However, the other person, female, was not. She walked into the hallway leading towards the managers office, and I hear, "OH MY GOD"; the smelling of the gas continues past the office, down the hallway, into the break room where she was headed. When she entered the break room, she was pale white, and nauseous. It was one of his worse ones.

by Anonymousreply 38April 23, 2018 1:51 PM

"A hot dog with chili sauce (beans) and mustard "

NOTICE: The international community has outlawed mustard gas.

by Anonymousreply 39April 23, 2018 1:57 PM

Did your hole present?

by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2018 2:02 PM

R31 has the answer: Go to another floor and defile their bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 41April 23, 2018 2:18 PM

R38: I had a similar experience but with a woman colleague. One time both the downstairs toilets leaked and we all had to use the disabled bathroom for a couple of days. Anyway, our overweight office manager goes the John before me and while I wait outside she lets rip with a huge explosion of gas and shit that could be heard all the way down the hallway and canteen.

by Anonymousreply 42April 23, 2018 2:22 PM

I was once in the communal bathroom on our floor. I could see only one was occupied when I went in to use the urinal. As I was washing my hands I heard this grotesque sound that sounded like a bull moose evacuating its bowels. After it was over the guy in the stall said "DAMN, that baby smells like it was born dead". I burst out laughing and made a quick exit thanking God I had no idea who that guy was.

by Anonymousreply 43April 23, 2018 2:36 PM

^^^ I could see only one STALL was occupied

by Anonymousreply 44April 23, 2018 2:37 PM

Hell, I fart while pissing at a urinal. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 45April 23, 2018 2:40 PM

The elderly mother of the owner of a family-run company I used to work for (whom everyone called "Ma Cis") worked in accounting and used to walk around the office cutting loud, smelly farts all the time, but nobody was allowed to complain about it.

by Anonymousreply 46April 23, 2018 7:19 PM

R38 i have encountered a fart like that before on the metro north. DEADLY. absolutely diabolical. I thought someone was pooping but it was just a fart. My gosh. Bring some matches and light that shit in the stall and drop in the toilet or bring a travel lysol and spray inside of the bowl before or after you poop. Don't keep that shit inside. Fuck up ya guts.

by Anonymousreply 47April 23, 2018 7:24 PM

I had a meeting going on in my office once with 5 staff members. One was an elderly lady who'd worked for the company for 30 years. After the meeting was over we were all still sitting around chatting and the old lady looked like she was experiencing some discomfort and she rose from the couch and started to walk out of my office. As she left she farted with every step she took. Loud, asshole fluttering farts. She made a mad dash to the lavvy. As soon as she was out of earshot we all fell on the floor in fits of laughter. When she returned form the toilet she acted as if nothing had happened and we did too so she wouldn't be embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 48April 23, 2018 7:27 PM

Depending on how big your company is, I suggest trying to find what my former co-workers and I called a safe harbor. We worked at a company that had several buildings. Some floors in the older buildings were no longer occupied but still had working bathrooms.

It was hit or miss as clearly others had the same idea we did. I had this awesome spot where I would go take my morning dump, complete with ripping farts, until some higher-up executive discovered it and I had to abandon it. I swear our bowels were on the same schedule and I'd run into him at least 3 times a week. But it was 2 years worth of complete privacy while I did the deed. I eventually found another mostly empty floor and used that bathroom until I quit a couple years later. It was great for shitting or ripping loud farts.

Where I work now there is no privacy. I generally get my business done before I go to work. I just can't shit and fart in public restrooms unless really desperate.

by Anonymousreply 49April 23, 2018 7:51 PM

you prissy queens! prematurely (and severely) toilet-trained.

by Anonymousreply 50April 23, 2018 10:52 PM

I worked with this one enormous frau at my last fast food job and she would blast sonic boom farts while taking people's orders. She obviously had some gastrointestinal issues because these farts sounding hollow and loud like dying whales.

Once I was asked to clean out the employee bathroom after frau got done using it. When I stepped in it smelled like corpses fumigating in a refectory. She also didn't flush the goddamn toilet and there was a huge pile of yellow shit gawking up at me. Nasty as hell. Bitch got fired two weeks later for reasons I'm not sure about, but I'm sure her abhorrent personality and her loquacious ass were big contributors.

by Anonymousreply 51April 23, 2018 11:28 PM

I like taking a dump at work and then not flushing it. I stink up the bathroom too with farts. It’s fun.

by Anonymousreply 52April 23, 2018 11:57 PM

Gas is no respecter of no persons. I have heard/smelled farts emitting from gay men, straight men, gay women and straight women. Letting them rip with pride.

It's a natural thing, like pooping and breathing.

by Anonymousreply 53April 24, 2018 12:06 AM

I hate when guys don't flush the urinal, and it seems like most guys don't. Is this like a primitive territory marking thing or are people just used to automated flushes now?

I fucking hate when I'm the first one at work on Monday, only walk into the bathroom where someone's rank piss has been sitting there and evaporating into the air the entire weekend. Our lovely government bathroom doesn't have flush sensors.

by Anonymousreply 54April 24, 2018 12:06 AM

[quote]It's a natural thing, like pooping and breathing.

Enough.

by Anonymousreply 55April 24, 2018 12:21 AM

OP needs elegance when she farts and sharts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 24, 2018 12:30 AM

R55 what is your problem? If you can't handle the subject matter then get off the thread.

by Anonymousreply 57April 24, 2018 1:00 AM

Ma’am? Stop.

by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2018 1:07 AM

I had explosive diarrhea and my neighbor heard my explosions. If anybody has ever done a vitamin C flush, you know what I mean. This is where you take extreme megadoses of vitamin C to perform a detox. My diarrhea was so devastating that my cheeks rumbled on the toilet seat. I thought maybe I was alone when I flushed but apparently my neighbor was in his bathroom at the same time, getting ready for bed. After a tsunami of poop, that was an endless 30 second stream of diarrhea, I heard my neighbor gently set down his comb on the counter. I was mortified and wanted to pack and move immediately. I tried to keep my flush quieter but the occasional hershey squirt blasts escaped. I was on the pot for another 20 minutes, clenching, straining and streaming.

I saw my neighbor the next day, we passed each other in the parking lot. Me, embarrassed yet five pounds lighter said softly, “hello”. He responded firmly, “hello”. Ironically, when he moved he said I was a great neighbor, “very quiet”.

by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2018 1:19 AM

R59 how physically close do you live to your neighbor that you can hear him put his comb down?

by Anonymousreply 60April 24, 2018 1:57 AM

I ate 3 hard boiled eggs and diet pepsi. I stood up at my desk and farted. Ran to the restroom leaving puddles of shit

by Anonymousreply 61April 24, 2018 2:46 AM

You people are absolute savages!

by Anonymousreply 62April 24, 2018 9:27 AM

Apparently, there are still hand-wringing rubes who have never heard of Beano.

by Anonymousreply 63April 24, 2018 10:49 AM

thinking of you all as i poop at work.

a former coworker used to call me “dookie love” and once, when he realized i was in the stall next to him, would call my name to get my attention just to be sure i’d hear his bombs hitting the water.

about a year later he invited me to his apartment for drinks. no dookie was involved.

by Anonymousreply 64April 24, 2018 12:42 PM

I think many of these posts were composed on smart phones while you evil people were shitting your brains out.

by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2018 1:26 PM

I made doo doos today at work. I didn’t flush or wash my hands afterward. Just letting you know.

by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2018 7:19 PM

Did you wipe?

by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2018 7:20 PM

Didn't Elvis die before he got to flush the toilet?

by Anonymousreply 68April 24, 2018 7:25 PM

If R66 did wipe, that’s not interesting.

by Anonymousreply 69April 24, 2018 7:27 PM

[quote]our overweight office manager goes the John before me and while I wait outside [italic]she lets rip with a huge explosion of gas and shit that could be heard all the way down the hallway and canteen.[/italic]

And that, ladies and germs, is how our universe began.

by Anonymousreply 70April 24, 2018 8:41 PM

"Explosive gas at work"

You seem ideally suited to be a gas chamber apparatus guard in states that have the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 71April 24, 2018 10:26 PM

The diet pepsi egg combo wins. Slow clap

by Anonymousreply 72April 25, 2018 12:23 AM

[quote]What do you do in cases where you have to fart so badly, but you can't get away?

Look whoever you're with straight in the eye, unwrap your "present" and smile.

by Anonymousreply 73April 25, 2018 12:56 AM

I don't wanna keep hearing these gross stories of farting and shitting. As a top I prefer to think that the only things coming out of my bottom's ass are rainbows and glitter.

by Anonymousreply 74April 25, 2018 2:08 AM

I’m vers at R59.

by Anonymousreply 75April 25, 2018 2:17 AM

R59, you're hilarious!

Other peoples' misery = our comedy.

by Anonymousreply 76April 25, 2018 6:49 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 25, 2018 11:47 AM

I thank the sweet baby Jeebus every day that my office restroom has completely private stalls. Like, floor to ceiling walls and real doors. Pooping heaven!

Incidentally, I’ve noticed this to be the norm in many public restrooms in the UK, too. So civilized!

by Anonymousreply 78April 25, 2018 12:33 PM

I cut a smelly one in my bosses chair last week. He wasn’t in the office. Made me laugh that he sat on my fart afterward.

by Anonymousreply 79April 25, 2018 12:38 PM

Anyone who thinks humans aren't descendants of monkeys needs only read this thread.

by Anonymousreply 80April 25, 2018 12:53 PM

Apes not monkeys.

by Anonymousreply 81April 25, 2018 12:54 PM

And apes came from monkeys.

by Anonymousreply 82April 25, 2018 12:56 PM

R82: No, both apes and monkeys are descended from early proto-mammals that took to the trees. They have a similar lineage but branched out and evolved in different ways.

by Anonymousreply 83April 25, 2018 1:11 PM

Last night i had the worst, painful gas, couldn't sleep it was so frequent. Thank god my poor husband can sleep through anything.

by Anonymousreply 84April 25, 2018 2:12 PM

Just give yourself a big ol' late-night enema, R84. Get the rotting waste out of your gut and no more gas will be produced. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 85April 25, 2018 2:14 PM

Here I sit, broken hearted. Came to shit, and only farted!

by Anonymousreply 86April 25, 2018 2:17 PM

Think ahead op, carry some Beano tablets with you.

by Anonymousreply 87April 25, 2018 10:17 PM

F&F the scat trolls. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 88April 25, 2018 10:51 PM

Oh my ^^^ !!!

by Anonymousreply 89April 25, 2018 11:03 PM

R87, meet R63.

by Anonymousreply 90April 25, 2018 11:18 PM

My boss was out sick yesterday so I went into his bathroom and made doo doos in his shitter and didn’t flush. Take that, boss. Ha ha ha

by Anonymousreply 91April 26, 2018 11:13 AM

Unrelated (kinda), but I found this so bizarre, wondering if anyone else does: in our restroom stalls at work, there's a trash bin next to each toilet. In one of them, someone had thrown away a chocolate bar wrapper (Ritter Sport Milk Chocolate with Cornflakes). So was this person eating chocolate while on the commode, or did they just happen to be carrying an empty (and large) chocolate bar wrapper on them? So weird!!

by Anonymousreply 92April 26, 2018 2:40 PM

Probably, R92.

by Anonymousreply 93April 26, 2018 2:43 PM

r56 #HappierTimes When men could be men and woman were appreciated, and loved!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 26, 2018 3:28 PM

Just let er rip, then blame it on one of your co-workers.

by Anonymousreply 95April 26, 2018 4:03 PM

Fart and say to bystanders, "I'd like you to meet my microbiome. "

by Anonymousreply 96April 26, 2018 4:24 PM

Fart loudly, then, in your best British accent, say, "Have that one on me, duchess."

by Anonymousreply 97April 26, 2018 4:40 PM

We have cubicles at work and I just let the gas fly and infiltrate all the other cubicles. You never know who cut one. It could be any of us.

by Anonymousreply 98April 26, 2018 4:42 PM

Wasn't there a thread a while ago about someone who was having sex with his boyfriend when he farted.

Has anyone got any stories like that?

by Anonymousreply 99April 26, 2018 4:44 PM

I worked for a Fortune 500 financial services firm in NYC I had a friend in the dept. and we would take a bathroom break together. Standing at the urinal I usually cut one I would turn to my friend and say you can quote me if you like. It always cracked him up.

by Anonymousreply 100April 26, 2018 4:53 PM

Too funny, r100!

by Anonymousreply 101April 26, 2018 6:32 PM

R100: After a butt reaker, you may also try: "What did that asshole say"?

by Anonymousreply 102April 26, 2018 6:48 PM

My sister had a co-worker Who used to always shit in the file drawers. She would open up L through Z and get a real treat! Then the Company realized the poor employee had sundowning syndrome !

by Anonymousreply 103April 26, 2018 6:50 PM

[R103] What?

by Anonymousreply 104April 26, 2018 7:26 PM

r99 welcome to my life

by Anonymousreply 105April 26, 2018 10:42 PM

Me and my boyfriend Kiki was fooling around while he was stocking shelfs at the Dollar Tree store in Compton, CA and he farted real bad right near the display of pound cakes. He goes "man I hope those cakes don't take on the smell of that thing cause it smells like Long Beach at low tide." Kiki farts all the time and I told him not to do it at work because one day he's going to fart at the wrong person.

by Anonymousreply 106April 26, 2018 11:51 PM

Doesn't he spell his name "Kaka?"

by Anonymousreply 107April 27, 2018 1:08 AM

R92, I eat sometimes while on the shitter. Nothing wrong with multitasking.

by Anonymousreply 108April 27, 2018 1:13 AM

I go into the stairwell at work when I need to let one rip.

by Anonymousreply 109April 27, 2018 1:19 AM

r79 This is your boss. You are fired.

by Anonymousreply 110April 27, 2018 1:22 AM

All this is fine if you work in an office. Not everyone does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 27, 2018 1:37 AM

r109 i lean forward in my chair so it comes out nice and loud!

by Anonymousreply 112April 27, 2018 1:37 AM

I would just say that I need to go out to my car to get something, then let er rip once you're outside.

by Anonymousreply 113April 27, 2018 1:59 AM

Here is what happens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114April 27, 2018 4:17 AM

Good god I’m so glad I work at home! Offices are just a house of horrors!

by Anonymousreply 115April 27, 2018 8:00 AM

Unless you like log jams and fart blossoms.

by Anonymousreply 116April 27, 2018 11:28 AM

R99: I know a guy who's boyfriend dumped him because he farted while his partner was tonguing his hole.

by Anonymousreply 117May 1, 2018 9:11 PM

R117 I would also dump someone if they did that to me.

by Anonymousreply 118May 1, 2018 9:14 PM

Me too, R118. That’s just on purpose and disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 119May 1, 2018 9:28 PM

r117 i went on one(1) date with a guy who offered to “tongue-slap your fart box”

by Anonymousreply 120May 1, 2018 11:20 PM

[quote][R117] i went on one(1) date with a guy who offered to “tongue-slap your fart box”

And thus is born another DL catchphrase.

by Anonymousreply 121May 2, 2018 12:57 AM

"Tongue-punch your fart box" has been around for a while in street use.

by Anonymousreply 122May 2, 2018 1:24 AM

Enough R121.

by Anonymousreply 123May 2, 2018 2:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 2, 2018 2:09 AM

Don't get saucy, R123, or someone might tongue-slap YOUR fart box.

by Anonymousreply 125May 2, 2018 11:55 PM

The old battleaxe in the next office gets explosive diarrhea often. She shits all over the toilet in the shared ladies room. Its gross.

by Anonymousreply 126May 3, 2018 12:28 AM

Don't you love when a coworker talks while pooping ,and moaning?

by Anonymousreply 127May 3, 2018 12:44 AM

The other day I was standing in line at the supermarket when the stench of something really awful wafted at me. I turned around to see what it might be and caught the eye of the majorly good-looking guy directly behind me. He then smiled this really evil little smile. He was so busted. We both started laughing.

by Anonymousreply 128May 4, 2018 4:05 PM

I take care of all that BEFORE work on my morning run.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129May 4, 2018 4:50 PM

This is the most entertaining thread I have had the pleasure of reading in weeks.

It was such a lovely diversion from reading about Trump, cultural appropriation, Waffle House arrests and The Golden Girls.

by Anonymousreply 130May 4, 2018 5:29 PM

[quote]Clean up your diet, OP, so your workplace walls stay feces free.

You mean like this, R4?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 5, 2018 11:30 PM

Stop eating processed foods. You won't fart as much, if at all.

by Anonymousreply 132May 6, 2018 12:49 AM

i beg your pardon, r132?

by Anonymousreply 133May 6, 2018 1:02 AM

I didn't notice the smell.

by Anonymousreply 134May 6, 2018 1:06 AM

I stay out of West Wing often, ees too smelly vit many diapers and dumb drooling dotard.

by Anonymousreply 135May 6, 2018 1:10 AM

I like making doo doos at work and not flushing.

by Anonymousreply 136May 6, 2018 12:56 PM

R132 NOBODY farts as stinkily as some vegetarians I have known. I admit it seems counter to logic, but I have a friend who exists on beans and legumes mostly, and her gas is positively lethal.

by Anonymousreply 137May 6, 2018 1:41 PM

That's not gas, r137

by Anonymousreply 138May 6, 2018 2:21 PM

My bosses both fart in their offices.

by Anonymousreply 139May 6, 2018 2:31 PM

r137, the human body has problems breaking down beans, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, asparagus because they contain raffinose, a hard-to-digest sugar that's notorious for causing gas.

by Anonymousreply 140May 6, 2018 2:50 PM

Asparagus just came out here. Fart fart fart!

by Anonymousreply 141May 6, 2018 10:41 PM

I usually don't have major trouble with fartine foods such as beans, but if I get anywhere near a pancake I'll fart for hours. I have no idea why this is. Mind you, I'm not complaining, since I think farting is fun, I just don't understand why pancakes have this fartulent effect on me.

by Anonymousreply 142May 6, 2018 10:47 PM

[quote]I'm not complaining, since I think farting is fun

agreed, r143. my inner teen-ager loves a good shower fart at the gym (technically at work so this is on topic)

by Anonymousreply 143May 6, 2018 10:53 PM

Has anyone else sampled Trader Joe’s Rolled Oats & Peanut Butter Fiberful Granola Bars?

I think I could have filled an entire stadium with my farts after eating a few. I had to step outside of my house to break some wind in actual wind that would carry the gas away. And I was at home alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144May 6, 2018 11:59 PM

I had this happen at work this week. I almost didn't get to the men's room fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 145May 7, 2018 4:30 AM

I love having Carvel shakes. The next day I’m like a fucking trumpet

by Anonymousreply 146May 7, 2018 10:39 AM

It's hilarious that you should choose that descriptive. I rarely fart, in fact it's almost bizarre how little I do, but 2 months ago I had a 3 day gastro-intestinal issue which gave me almost 15 hours(if all compacted together over the 3 days) of raucous gas.

One night while I was in bed alone, after a 3 minute solo instrumental, I thought to myself, "That's not faring, that is a butt trumpet."

by Anonymousreply 147May 7, 2018 11:15 AM

They call me farty McFarter at work. I can’t help it.

by Anonymousreply 148May 7, 2018 12:20 PM

Just as I rounded the corner of an aisle at Vons, the kid halfway up the aisle who was stocking shelves farted very loudly, probably because he didn't see anyone around. He was so nonchalant about it that I thought maybe I'd heard something else. As I got closer to him I realized that I wasn't wrong. It was a fart, alright. God, was it ever. Such a putrid stench from such a nice-looking boy.

by Anonymousreply 149May 10, 2018 10:22 PM

I usually don't fart at work but if I must I walk and fart.

by Anonymousreply 150May 10, 2018 10:27 PM

That is how we flight attendants deal with it R150. We are putt, putt, putting like a moped as we cruise the aisle. By the time you smell the fart, we are already 16 rows away, so you instead suspect your seat mate.

At 30,000 feet, it's going to happen, All the Beano in the world can't prevent it. The good news is that high altitude farts are not always smelly. Often they are just air.

by Anonymousreply 151May 10, 2018 10:54 PM

What is the science behind odorless farts at high altitudes?

by Anonymousreply 152May 11, 2018 12:45 AM

Simple solution - go into the men's room and flush as you explode. Repeat as necessary.

by Anonymousreply 153May 11, 2018 1:02 AM

I have been known to asphyxiate people on public buses and trains. The look of horror and repulsion on their faces is hysterical. Blame it on the eggs for breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 154May 11, 2018 1:16 AM

I love doing SBD’s in public and then watching reactions. Hysterical! Especially when they can’t easily escape like in an elevator or on a plane or subway. I get my jollies from that.

by Anonymousreply 155May 11, 2018 1:38 AM

I found this great quote on some other thread:

"I love Dollar Tree. The manager always claps when a customer farts."

by Anonymousreply 156May 13, 2018 1:20 AM

Go to the bathroom on a different floor. The shoes are unrecognizable and let it all out. Just don't leave the stall until everyone has exited or they are in their stall.

by Anonymousreply 157May 13, 2018 1:23 AM

[quote]Don't you have a fart jar?

OMFG, that totally just reminded me of something that happened when I was a kid!

We were on vacation, and we stopped in at one of those restaurant/gas station/convenience stores for lunch. There were a bunch of silly pennants on the wall, and one said "Save gas - fart in a jar!" (This was in the late 70's, btw.)

Well, 6-y.o. me thought that was the funniest thing I'd ever read in my life, and I proceeded to basically ROFLMAO. I couldn't even eat my food, I was laughing so damn hard. My prim and proper (read: cold bitch too obsessed with what others thought of her) mom was, of course, furious and embarassed by my "crass" behaviour, and I got dragged out to the car for a spanking (read: she whipped me as hard as she possibly could with a leather belt on my bare ass). Fucking cunt.

It was still a funny sign, however.

by Anonymousreply 158May 14, 2018 9:53 PM

I had the explosive diarrhea at work today. Guess I shouldn’t have eaten those 2 bean burritos yesterday. I didn’t flush. Let someone else look at my shit. Ha ha ha ha

by Anonymousreply 159May 14, 2018 9:57 PM

Usually after 100 guys have shot their spermies into me I drink it in a wine glass. No sperm is ever wasted on me.

by Anonymousreply 160May 14, 2018 10:05 PM

Bean burritos cause diarrhea?

by Anonymousreply 161May 14, 2018 10:07 PM

I’ve been diagnosed with gastritis of the bowels. Help!!!!

by Anonymousreply 162May 14, 2018 10:59 PM

Can you imagine how many farts have been ripped off in those airplane seat cushions.

by Anonymousreply 163May 14, 2018 11:09 PM

R153 Yes, always use the courtesy flush.

by Anonymousreply 164May 14, 2018 11:11 PM

I farted at work and made a doo doo.

by Anonymousreply 165May 17, 2018 1:05 AM

We know, Linda @R165.

by Anonymousreply 166May 17, 2018 1:06 AM

Tonight I crop-dusted the true crime aisle at Barnes & Noble. I pity whoever walked into it. I fled to another aisle immediately after the rectal onslaught.

by Anonymousreply 167May 20, 2018 6:04 AM

If someone died at Barnes and Noble in the True Crime aisle due to crop dusting, would that be considered murder in the first or second?

by Anonymousreply 168May 20, 2018 6:07 AM

farts have feelings, too

by Anonymousreply 169May 20, 2018 7:41 AM

[quote]If someone died at Barnes and Noble in the True Crime aisle due to crop dusting, would that be considered murder in the first or second?[quote]

I don't know, but I'm sure the arresting officer would say, "You have the right to remain silent—but deadly."

by Anonymousreply 170May 20, 2018 11:05 PM

I was reminded of this thread today when I accidentally farted loudly at Kmart. No one noticed, even though there were people around. I guess they're used to that kind of thing at Kmart.

by Anonymousreply 171May 23, 2018 12:11 AM

Oh my—was that you? ^

by Anonymousreply 172May 23, 2018 12:50 AM

I think I told this story on DL before, but here goes. I had had chili for breakfast one day (nothing unusual for me), and for some reason, my body reacted badly. The gas pains were painful. I went to different bathrooms on several different floors, but they were all occupied. I was mortified. Eventually, I went outside and got into my car, and drove to the nearest park, where I unloaded clouds of gas, keeping the car windows rolled down (it was winter, and there was snow on the ground). I got back to work, feeling so much better, and one of my co-workers told me she had been looking for me, and wanted to know where I was. I told her the truth, and she laughed until she was in tears, and couldn't stop laughing, since I was always such a prissy boy, and she was shocked that I might ever do something so tawdry as that.

by Anonymousreply 173May 23, 2018 12:56 AM

r173 you would die where i work. all three of my former supervisors have farted regularly and loudly in the workplace - one as i was following him up a flight of stairs.

by Anonymousreply 174May 23, 2018 1:10 AM

I was sitting in an attorney's office with a couple of other people when one of the attorneys walked into the adjacent restroom, closed the door, unwrapped one of the loudest farts I have EVER heard, then walked out. Not a word was said by anyone. After he disappeared back into his office, the rest of us just looked at each other in shock and awe.

by Anonymousreply 175May 25, 2018 12:22 AM

Please tell Linda in bookkeeping not to bring her 3 bean chili to the lunchtime potluck. You could hear and smell farts all afternoon long.

by Anonymousreply 176May 25, 2018 1:56 AM

You know that on Tuesday there will be workplace farts aplenty after the holiday weekend of eating lots of gassy barbecue food. Farts are just the ghosts of things we ate.

by Anonymousreply 177May 27, 2018 5:54 PM

Hot dogs & beans tomorrow = explosive gas on Tuesday at work!

by Anonymousreply 178May 27, 2018 5:58 PM

OP is being humble. He was once in a movie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179May 27, 2018 8:09 PM

If you fart in a cheese factory will anyone notice?

by Anonymousreply 180May 29, 2018 9:20 PM

Honey, you need a 'safe haven.' If you work for a large company then go to another floor. I once walked 10 blocks to a NYSC I never go to just to unload a bbq poop.

by Anonymousreply 181May 29, 2018 9:40 PM

I let ALOT of gas out at work today. Damn Memorial Day barbeque. Ate everything that I shouldn’t have eaten. Gasses galore today.

by Anonymousreply 182May 29, 2018 9:45 PM

My coworker who moved to accounting always had ginger tea bags on the ready for those gassy days like today.

by Anonymousreply 183May 29, 2018 9:59 PM

So, Gladys, what is the status?

Of your shame inducing flatus?

by Anonymousreply 184May 29, 2018 10:26 PM

Since going vegan, or rather plant based, I’ve been ripping a lot. It’s calmed down because I take Beano but I think Beano intensifies the smell. I ripped one just now and it stunk. Last night at the gym, I ripped one and had to immediately move to different area of the gym because of the smell. Last week, I ripped one while stretching in front of a guy while stretching—luckily he didn’t hear it. This was pre-Beano, post-plant based. I was mortified, but thank god he didn’t hear.

by Anonymousreply 185May 29, 2018 10:41 PM

R185 hahahahaha

You're a real GAS!!!

by Anonymousreply 186May 29, 2018 11:00 PM

I ripped a good one in the elevator today. It smelled. Everyone was trapped.

by Anonymousreply 187May 29, 2018 11:03 PM

R187: It's more fun to fart on an escalator, because regardless of whether you're going up or down, the fumes are sure to envelop everyone behind you.

by Anonymousreply 188May 30, 2018 11:01 PM

Change your diet.

by Anonymousreply 189May 30, 2018 11:02 PM

Whatever for? Who doesn't like to fart?

by Anonymousreply 190May 30, 2018 11:06 PM

I shit all over everyone yesterday...

... except I wasn't at work....

.... and wasn't it Ambien's fault?...

by Anonymousreply 191May 30, 2018 11:24 PM

Enough ^^. Omg. This thread was hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 192May 30, 2018 11:27 PM

...I also farted plenty too. That must have been Ambien's fault....

...it was enough to wake me back up and get back on twitter 2 tell u all not to defend me as I continued fart-tweeting....

by Anonymousreply 193May 30, 2018 11:32 PM

I recently smelled something fartine at work and believed the person nearest me had unwrapped one, but when I returned to my desk the smell got even worse. Turned out I'd somehow stepped in a pile of dogshit somewhere and a huge clump of it was stuck to the bottom of my shoe, causing the stench. I had to go out to the parking lot to scrape my shoe on the curb.

by Anonymousreply 194May 30, 2018 11:35 PM

All Roseanne posts are blocked. No more. No. More.

by Anonymousreply 195May 30, 2018 11:38 PM

If Sir Ian McKellen can fart on the James Corden show there should be no shame farting in a work bathroom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196May 30, 2018 11:52 PM

Remember that thread years ago where the OP ate some sort of fish that made him shart orange all over his chair at work? I am not sure I have ever laughed so hard.

by Anonymousreply 197May 31, 2018 12:10 AM

Butterfish, R197? If that's what you're thinking of, that was a good thread!

by Anonymousreply 198May 31, 2018 12:12 AM

lutefisk, r197. it’s best with lots of butter.

by Anonymousreply 199May 31, 2018 12:12 AM

YES! That was it. That was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 200May 31, 2018 12:19 AM

Here it is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 31, 2018 12:21 AM

Thanks for the link, R201. That was hilarious. Too bad it was closed at 158 responses.

by Anonymousreply 202May 31, 2018 4:45 PM

I've been farting up a storm tonight and they smell like plough mud.

by Anonymousreply 203June 1, 2018 1:54 AM

I don't know what crawled up my ass, but it's sure as hell trying to get out. One particular fart this afternoon was physically hot, seemingly much hotter than my bowels from which it burst forth. I hope nothing's wrong.

by Anonymousreply 204June 2, 2018 12:43 AM

Hot? Was it a diarrhea fart? Diarrhea is the only steamy pile that comes out of me. Luckily, you didn’t try R204, you would have had to start your weekend early.

by Anonymousreply 205June 2, 2018 1:01 AM

No, R205, it was just very hot air. [italic]Fetid[/italic] hot air. Usually farting is fun, but this isn't. If it doesn't get better in a couple of hours, I may have to drag out the enema bag and ask my BF to give me a hand with exorcising whatever rectal demon has taken over my a-hole.

by Anonymousreply 206June 2, 2018 1:08 AM

Hot ^^.

by Anonymousreply 207June 2, 2018 1:21 AM

Many years ago, I had to commute by local bus for a few miles from Boulder, CO to a nearby town for my job at a law firm. One morning, hubby made a smoothie. Nothing major. Tasty. I had had them before without issues. Well, about 1/3 through my not very long ride, I felt a rumbling that felt like Dune sandworms. It got worse and then all of a sudden I realized the likelihood of shitting in my pants was increasing exponentially. Such excruciating mental and physical pain.

I considered just getting off the bus and hiding and pooping behind a bush on the route. I managed to make to my stop, cross the street, and make it to the gas room bathroom right outside my office building. Come to find out my husband had added Metamucil to both our breakfast smoothies without telling me. (We’d never had it before and didn’t know it would take almost immediate effect.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 2, 2018 1:35 AM

I had diarrhea during my wedding. Had to shit in the church bathroom. Everyone wondered where I went. It was the worst.

by Anonymousreply 209June 2, 2018 4:18 AM

Howdy, Meg. How's Liz?

by Anonymousreply 210June 2, 2018 10:16 AM

I farted at work It smelled like death

by Anonymousreply 211June 2, 2018 11:49 PM

[quote]I farted at work It smelled like death

Wasn't that the plot of an episode of [italic]Six Feet Under[/italic]?

by Anonymousreply 212June 3, 2018 12:19 AM

Seriously though, what can you actually do about an office mate who silently farts all the time? It really isn't pleasant. No one wants to confront him because he outranks us (in more ways than one).

by Anonymousreply 213June 3, 2018 9:02 PM

It’s a power fart move. I fart all the time in my office, knowing full well that it radiates out to my subordinates. What are they going to do? Prove it?

by Anonymousreply 214June 3, 2018 9:44 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 3, 2018 10:01 PM

OR…you could simply say very loudly to the room in general, "Jesus Christ, that baby smells like it was born dead."

by Anonymousreply 216June 3, 2018 10:04 PM

Upon starting a new drug regimen, my mother could not contain the soul wrenching, toe curling, gag enducing rectal emission side affects.

I mistakingly followed her into an adjacent room and nearly passed out. After recovering, I exclaimed, “Good god woman! Those are old lady death farts!” To which we raucously laughed. And laughed. Which caused a secondary nearly World War One level gassing.

She died soon thereafter.

At her visitation , during a quiet moment with my aunts, I shared the story. Her sisters still laugh about going to battle with “The Old Lady Death Farts” (TM)

I recently got a text from my youngest aunt.:

“OMG. Verdun”

by Anonymousreply 217June 3, 2018 10:56 PM

Gurl, I keep some wet wipes and my own personal roll of company TP in my desk at work for those explosive gas and diarrhea emergencies. I never use wet wipes at home because they are bad for plumbing, but I give zero fucks about the plumbing at the job.

I am thinking about purchasing some of those toilet seat covers as well, because the cleaning people are so stingy about putting them out. I have bad knees and cant be bothered with squatting.

by Anonymousreply 218June 3, 2018 11:03 PM

"Explosive gas at work"

I ate a bag of this candy at work. By the time I arrived home at the end of the day, the bathroom / loo was my prison cell for the following four hours. The destruction to the bathroom / loo after this period ensures I will not be getting my security deposit back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219June 3, 2018 11:09 PM

R217 here, forgot to mention the initial gas attack occurred at her office!

by Anonymousreply 220June 3, 2018 11:42 PM

What's really awful is when someone silently farts in the company lunchroom at chow time.

by Anonymousreply 221June 4, 2018 5:16 PM

What's awful is when you think you can cover a fart with a simultaneous fake sneeze and you miscue and you do one and THEN the other instead of in unison. I don't even try any more.

by Anonymousreply 222June 4, 2018 11:14 PM

Fartibump.

by Anonymousreply 223June 6, 2018 4:39 PM

Back when Activia yogurt first came on the market, I had no idea it was designed to make you shit, I thought it was just regular yogurt. Immediately before leaving for work one morning, I ate two cups of it and also had a banana. Really, really stupid of me. An hour later I was sitting at my desk when all of a sudden I had a terrible stomach cramp and I had to take a shit IMMEDIATELY. There was no time to lose, thank god I wasn't in a meeting or even worse, out on my coffee run. I prayed to God I didn't shit my pants on my way to the john. I made it to the men's room just in time and took a monstrous, unbelievable dump. It was like I hadn't taken a shit in two weeks! I've never had Activia again.

by Anonymousreply 224June 6, 2018 5:03 PM

[quote]Didn't Elvis die before he got to flush the toilet?

Yes, he was taking a shit when he had his fatal heart attack. He suffered from chronic constipation because of all the drugs he was took. At times, he also suffered from uncontrollable diarrhea. He shit his pants while giving concerts several times in the last years of his life.

by Anonymousreply 225June 6, 2018 5:23 PM

Better to fart than shart...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226June 6, 2018 6:51 PM

Someone here sharted last Friday.

by Anonymousreply 227June 6, 2018 9:05 PM

PSH was sublime in Along Came Polly, r226. His gift for comedy never got its full due.

by Anonymousreply 228June 7, 2018 3:12 AM

Don't take mega colon blow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229June 7, 2018 5:48 AM

"I'm bleeding…"

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Thanks for posting that, R229.

by Anonymousreply 230June 7, 2018 4:56 PM

That clip reminds me of Dolores from HR. She’s always walking around farting.

by Anonymousreply 231June 7, 2018 5:18 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 232June 7, 2018 5:29 PM

I said this before on another thread but it bears repeating: the two funniest words used in conjunction with each other are "muffled fart."

by Anonymousreply 233June 10, 2018 5:03 PM

On Friday, I had the most horrible bowel movement in the office. It actually looked like I had my period (I am a man.) I started to panic and thought that I would need to go to hospital.

Then I remembered I had roasted beets for lunch.

by Anonymousreply 234June 11, 2018 2:07 AM

Someone in the office had a chili cheese dog and strawberry Yahoo. Let’s just say it wasn’t pretty.

by Anonymousreply 235June 11, 2018 2:59 AM

For r233:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236June 11, 2018 2:59 AM

I was writing a motorist a ticket this morning when I felt the beginnings of a fart, so I thought I'd just set it free in the warm California sunshine. Just at the point of launch, however, I realized it was way more than a fart, so I was able to abort it and keep it safely sequestered by keeping my buttocks clenched. I was very uncomfortable but was able to continue writing the cite.

I then sprinted to the Burger King across the street to use their restroom. Man, it was like a bomb went off. I'm sure you could have heard the blast out on the street. This and the ensuing projectile diarrhea was accompanied by some major abdominal cramping. After about 10 minutes on the can I felt fine.

I am very glad I trusted my instincts and kept the initial fart to myself. I could have been in some REAL trouble.

by Anonymousreply 237June 12, 2018 11:05 PM

Gaseous bump

by Anonymousreply 238June 17, 2018 7:03 PM

I farted once, but didn't much like it.

by Anonymousreply 239June 17, 2018 8:19 PM

Farts can be very tricky...

by Anonymousreply 240June 18, 2018 6:34 PM

Farts turn into sharts quite easily. Luckily I live about 5 minutes away from work. Many times I have had to hightale it home when I shit my pants at work thinking that it was only a fart.

by Anonymousreply 241June 18, 2018 9:08 PM

I had a massive amount of Taco Bell for dinner last night. I woke myself up by farting loudly several times. I am not looking forward to going to work this afternoon. It's going to be a fartbath.

by Anonymousreply 242June 21, 2018 5:56 PM

Bad Romance Sherry Vine parody on YouTube!

by Anonymousreply 243June 21, 2018 7:29 PM

Bummmpppphhhh

by Anonymousreply 244June 24, 2018 10:52 PM

R1 You truly made me laugh out loud. Why come to DL with these dumb ass issues. Its so annoying. Fkin go to the bathroom or a place in the corner and fart for fuck sake.

by Anonymousreply 245June 24, 2018 11:09 PM

Eat beans a lot And you'll have to squat And the methane will exit down South --

But eat beans too much And your sphincter will clutch And the farts will be forced from your mouth!

by Anonymousreply 246June 24, 2018 11:23 PM

R246, that's so true. Listen to me weekdays on "The View."

by Anonymousreply 247June 24, 2018 11:29 PM

R243's video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248June 24, 2018 11:57 PM

"Someone has soiled the air."

Thank you for that, R215. I can't wait to use that line.

by Anonymousreply 249June 25, 2018 7:51 PM

I love cutting smelly farts in my cubicle and listening to people’s reactions as it penetrates the air. I get off on that.

by Anonymousreply 250June 25, 2018 8:51 PM

r250 I bet you say "whoever smelt it delt it"

by Anonymousreply 251June 25, 2018 9:28 PM

Live. Laugh. Fart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252June 26, 2018 1:43 AM

I've soiled the air so bad in here that my cat left in disgust

by Anonymousreply 253June 26, 2018 3:02 AM

Wouldn't it be fun if you could actually see farts, as well as hearing and smelling them? Of course that would pretty much put an end to farting anonymously.

by Anonymousreply 254June 26, 2018 4:09 PM

[quote]Wouldn't it be fun if you could actually see farts, as well as hearing and smelling them? Of course that would pretty much put an end to farting anonymously.

by Anonymousreply 255June 26, 2018 7:13 PM

farting at work makes me incredibly anxious

by Anonymousreply 256June 26, 2018 8:40 PM

That's funny, being anxious at work makes me fart.

by Anonymousreply 257June 27, 2018 12:11 AM

R250: Me too! I imagine the cloud slowly seeping up and over the Herman Miller cube walls and slowly sinking down into the surrounding offices (kind of like the cloud seeping into Egypt as it kills the firstborn in "The Ten Commandments") and waiting for the shrieks of the afflicted to begin - then I silently sing Debra Paget's song from the same movie: "Death cometh to mee..."

by Anonymousreply 258June 27, 2018 2:19 AM

I enjoy farting to show tunes

by Anonymousreply 259June 28, 2018 7:02 PM

I enjoy farting to show off.

by Anonymousreply 260June 28, 2018 10:57 PM

Considering that in the UK, a "trump" is a resoundingly huge, rumbling greasy fart, we should import Mr. Methane to Pennsylvania Ave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261June 28, 2018 11:48 PM

Fun with a company loudspeaker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262July 2, 2018 12:05 AM

Farts as harbingers of doom:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263July 2, 2018 4:46 PM

Broccoli farts tonight. Hope they're gone by tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 264July 3, 2018 2:47 AM

R263 - I lost it at the dog's reaction at :55.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265July 3, 2018 2:56 AM

Peter Griffin farts at Marlee Matlin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266July 6, 2018 12:22 AM

When I worked at ARAMARK I was on the elevator with the President of the company. He let out a loud one,with several people inside. I looked up and our eyes met. I quickly turned away...and prayed that we’d never run into each other again...

by Anonymousreply 267July 6, 2018 1:26 AM

"ARAMARK" actually sounds like the sound of a particularly loud, unmuffled fart.

by Anonymousreply 268July 7, 2018 4:45 PM

I left a rotten egg bomb on the elevator last night leaving work.

by Anonymousreply 269July 7, 2018 4:53 PM

You need a set of stealth shoes, OP-something to slip on when you're in danger of being 'Stall-ID'ed'.

I've read elsewhere that a lot of cube fraus do this. Take your next lunch at DFL or Ross and pick up some cute slip-on numbers.

Your food intake really should reflect your activities and location. I was on a road trip recently with a bunch of other geezers (and there's ALWAYS one that needs a bathroom frequently) and this one guy wanted to order chili, coleslaw and beer at the food break. To a man we told him to order something other than the bomb ingredients he wanted or we'd leave him at the restaurant. He settled for grilled cheese and a sasparilla.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270July 7, 2018 5:10 PM

Farting at work guidelines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271July 8, 2018 1:21 AM

Compared to this, mine aren't too bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272July 8, 2018 6:51 PM

The Fart Hole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273July 11, 2018 8:51 PM

I was at the DMV yesterday and the place was packed, as usual for a Friday afternoon. A fecal stench started filtering through the crowd, which was about 95% hispanic. Nobody even reacted, as if this was something that just routinely often occurred in their culture. It was—truly—one of the worst farts I ever had to sit through.

by Anonymousreply 274July 14, 2018 3:49 PM

What were they supposed to do, R274, sniff out and ticket the offender?

by Anonymousreply 275July 14, 2018 3:52 PM

[quote]What were they supposed to do, [R274], sniff out and ticket the offender?

No, but usually at the scene of a public farting there is some general commotion and/or outcry: "oh my god, do you smell that?", "wow, someone farted!", "Jesus, I think I'm gonna hoop!", etc. But in this case, there was nothing but cold, stoic silence as the toxic cloud worked its foul magic.

by Anonymousreply 276July 14, 2018 4:39 PM

Jury duty farts are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 277July 19, 2018 4:25 PM

Fart bump.

by Anonymousreply 278July 26, 2018 4:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!