Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tired of the Russia shading threads...

Oh, like people never do anything bizarre in this country, let alone all the others. Yeah, some things aren’t good, but there are good people there too, don’t paint them all the same based on sensational headlines. Americans with Russian heritage are still proud and aren’t having any of it, so don’t bother with the shaming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 22, 2018 11:58 PM

Go to bed, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2018 1:56 AM

OP, you sound like a shit stirrer starved for attention.

Sad old shit stirrer.

by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2018 1:57 AM

I thought Mila had Ukrainian background?

by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2018 1:57 AM

Oh, Edward! Just shut up and get used to your lovely apartment and all of the potatoes, gruel, gristle and amenities that your lovely hosts provide. Shut the fuck up and EAT that shit while you and your lovely, stupid yogatastic fiancee bask in the sunlight of the spirit of FREEDOM!

by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2018 1:57 AM

Is nice, wholesome thread. Personally, I think OP is the meow of cats.

by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2018 1:58 AM

SAMOVARS!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2018 2:03 AM

Hey, Edward! Can you tell us how sausages in Moscow compare in quality to the usual sausages we find in American supermarkets? I'm thinking of "Johnsonville" or, perhaps the brats from Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Isn't your Republican friend currently occupying that seat? No, I didn't mean you have friends in such high places as Paul Ryan. I meant Glenn Grothman, Da Sheboygan Brat King!

However, Paul will always do a stand up job for his lesser-known compadre who represents such a sausage district. Anyway, Paul protects the president who in turn protects you and your friends such as Julian (whose pale sausage has become limp under exigent circumstances)

Anyway, we're all just wondering your preferences, Edward, after having had so much sausage stuffed in your orifices, we speculate that you are a pro if not a downright connoisseur.

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2018 2:21 AM

How are things in Vladivostok, comrade?

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2018 2:23 AM

OP, Milla is Jewish. Ask the average Russian if they believe a Jew is Russian.

by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2018 2:24 AM

They drink perfume, OP.

Perfume.

by Anonymousreply 10April 21, 2018 2:29 AM

It's actually worse, R10 I recall back during Gorbache's Glasnost era, he tried to curtail production and consumption. However, everyday Russians were too clever and figured out they could put a slab of shoe polish on bread to leave out in the sun. Voila, all the alcohol and intoxicating toxins leeched into the bread for a superb appetizer/cocktail!

Edward, have any of your nice and sociable neighbors put out some shoe polish "pichos" for your delight? Did it feel good, Eddie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 21, 2018 2:36 AM

The xenophobic shut-ins on DL love to scream racism but love spewing hatred at Russians and Asians and Jews 24/7 even more.

by Anonymousreply 12April 21, 2018 2:37 AM

Sorry, Sasha, but there is a big difference between Russians and people of Russian heritage who had the intelligence and grit to get the fuck out decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 13April 21, 2018 2:37 AM

Mila is Ukrainian, Boris, she'd probably tell you to fuck off too.

by Anonymousreply 14April 21, 2018 2:38 AM

You vill end dees shadink of the Russians. Am I clear?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 21, 2018 2:38 AM

Ukrainians and Soviet-era emigrants are so much cooler than Russians today.

by Anonymousreply 16April 21, 2018 2:44 AM

Boris/OP Relax you need to take some time off, go to the latest fashion show in Moscow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 21, 2018 2:51 AM

I'm going to start blocking anyone (unfunny) using Boris.

You fuckits are making WW3 more likely with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 18April 21, 2018 2:52 AM

Another potato for you Boris!

by Anonymousreply 19April 21, 2018 2:53 AM

R15 - The absolute worst thing you could say to that woman is that her kinky hair is obviously African in origin and she's trying to hide her ethnicity from when the Soviets made incursions into East Africa to try to plunder their mines in Ethiopia/Eritrea. Her Soviet father fucked a light skinned native woman in the Horn of Africa during this time and Voila!. How else to explain? All of those home perms she suffered through for "the look" of an African woman in racist Russa! Ay, yi, yi!

by Anonymousreply 20April 21, 2018 2:54 AM

[quote] You fuckits are making WW3 more likely with this shit.

Yes, I can see the headline now "Apocalypse triggered by caustic comments on obscure gay message board."

by Anonymousreply 21April 21, 2018 2:55 AM

R21 Ask Marcia Cross how obscure Datalounge is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 21, 2018 2:58 AM

r21

Consider DL a microcosm of the USA.

Syria could become WW3 in minutes.

A sunken battleship, or a missile attack that leaves soldiers of either side dead, and things goes Dr Strangelove overnight.

by Anonymousreply 23April 21, 2018 3:00 AM

Well, gosh R22 and R23, you sure have convinced me! I'll never even think of insulting a degenerate Russian again! I never knew we had so much power. We must use it wisely.

by Anonymousreply 24April 21, 2018 3:04 AM

If we have this much power, R24, shouldn't we be agitating more and even more insulting?

Your rockets are powered by Putin Sputum and spunk, so they inevitably sink under the heavy weight of mucus. His spunk was comparatively light, actually.

by Anonymousreply 25April 21, 2018 3:11 AM

[quote] If we have this much power, [R24], shouldn't we be agitating more and even more insulting?

Well, one would think, but we can't because ilk like R23 are eager to be devoured by Russian cannibals. If we say mean things, the cannibals will stick to only eating Russians and not DLers.

#sad

by Anonymousreply 26April 21, 2018 3:17 AM

Dear Lord in Heaven!!!

by Anonymousreply 27April 21, 2018 3:25 AM

[quote] Tired of the Russia shading threads...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 21, 2018 3:28 AM

You are all ugly drunk hooker-types and you all have scabies.

It is you fuckfaces who are agitating for WW3, because you have no industry in your cunt country but Krokodil production and troll farms. The rest of the world has to go up in flames because you fucks have the mentality of serfs and keep reelecting a dictator who robs you blind.

To sum up: fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 29April 21, 2018 3:42 AM

What a stupid thread. Courtesy of a stupid Russian troll.

by Anonymousreply 30April 21, 2018 3:45 AM

But yer readin it aincha, aincha? Oh, did I get a rise out of all the xenophobes? Got their dander up? Troll scored another billy goat!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 21, 2018 4:53 AM

America has done literally everything they're acussing Russia of doing to them. It's ridiculous to reinstate this childish pseudo cold war. It only takes WikiLeaks and some basic knowledge of foreign policy to learn that. You reap what you sow.

by Anonymousreply 32April 21, 2018 4:57 AM

[bold]Mary[/bold] !!! Toughen up little Ruskie gayling. Everyone gets a turn on Datalounge's torture chamber. Italians, Mexicans, Aussies, Women, effeminate men.... you name it.

Gurl, if you're posting enough that you can start threads on DL, then it means you have done enough [bold]cuntery[/bold] yourself, so stop being a delicate flower because you have probably shaded some other group...and chances are you probably have [bold]loved[/bold] it. You big whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 21, 2018 5:06 AM

Nyet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 21, 2018 5:31 AM

[quote]Toughen up little Ruskie gayling. Everyone gets a turn on Datalounge's torture chamber. Italians, Mexicans, Aussies, Women, effeminate men....

Exactly. Russians are such snowflakes..

by Anonymousreply 35April 21, 2018 6:52 AM

A bunch of humorless American queens calling each other Russian on the internet, fat faces bathed in the unflattering glow of their respective laptops as they bang furiously away at the keys, blood pressure rising, hopes unfulfilled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 21, 2018 12:34 PM

Funny how all these right wing neocon Cold War Assholes are pretending to be Hilary supporters. No way she would support all this racist shit.

by Anonymousreply 37April 21, 2018 12:46 PM

R37 No self-respecting person would even pretend to be a Hillary supporter. But at least they know how to spell the cunt's name.

by Anonymousreply 38April 21, 2018 12:55 PM

Lmao. Poor butthurt Russian cunts.

by Anonymousreply 39April 21, 2018 1:33 PM

This is one of the clips that keeps my hopes up that there are still decent human beings in Russia (I do think the clip is from Russia?).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 21, 2018 1:36 PM

R32: Hey gurl and all that to you! I too don't like the American foreign policy myself. American should be interferrd with because of the the CIA did. But that is all boring, gurl. Have you seen the Instagram? Lots of hot guys in their underwears and sometimes even less, gurl. That is much better than talking about boring politics. Later gurl and all that to you!

by Anonymousreply 41April 21, 2018 1:44 PM

Muriel/r33: Excuses, excuses. Always excuses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 22, 2018 11:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!