Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING. Tom Holland is straight!

He gives the most embarrassing answer to which of his Avengers cast mate would win Drag Race.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 2, 2019 10:35 PM

Link to the moment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2018 12:34 PM

We've been knew. Apparently, he's also dating Zednaya.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2018 12:52 PM

He faked that to seem straight. Obviously. Everyone knows Drag Race nowadays, especially those in the entertainment industry. He was on Lip Sync Battle for fuck's sake. He's still building the closet back up after that performance. That DRAG performance.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2018 12:58 PM

Well, if he was gay and closeted, why would he have done that drag performance at all? Someone genuinely in the closet would avoid doing anything like that that might increase speculation.

And I think you're vastly over-estimating the reach of Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2018 1:10 PM

R3 It didn't look like he was faking it to me. He really had no idea. Here's the full interview, skip at 4:04 for the question, at 4:37 you can see his reaction when they explain to him what RuPaul's Drag Race is about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2018 1:18 PM

Consider this: He lives with the guy in the blue shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2018 1:22 PM

R6 Yes, they are roomates in his place in Kingston but when Tom visits L.A, he's living with Zendaya since he's been spotted by her neighbors. They tweeted about him leaving her house every morning and using her car to go to the gym. Basically, Tom and Zendaya are living together and currently, he is back in L.A after a Infinity War promo tour that he had in Korea, Japan and China. All this time, his friend Harrison was not with him, meaning he's not even his P.A anymore. I'll leave you to come to your own conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2018 1:39 PM

Harrison has been spotted literally wearing Tom's clothes though. That's not a normal friend thing

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2018 1:40 PM

It really is, R8. Young straight British guys do stuff like that all the time, the same way they hug, sleep together (platonically), spoon, etc. There's been a number of surveys and the like that show it's pretty widespread.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2018 1:44 PM

Why would Tom and Zendaya constantly deny being in a relationship then? If anything, that would help promote Spider-Man? I don't even think Tom is "closeted" in his personal life. I think Marvel has probably told him that the actor playing Spider-Man can't be gay because it would turn off straight fans.

He also did an interview in Japan where they asked him what his ideal type of girl is and he seemed amused by the word "girl" but obviously that's far from a real admission of anything.

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2018 1:50 PM

[R10] He corrected "girl" to "people", so maybe he's bi.

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2018 1:54 PM

[quote]Why would Tom and Zendaya constantly deny being in a relationship then?

Zendaya dated a guy for four years and no one knew she said in an interview that they had broken up. They weren't spotted together, she never talked about him, she just maintained her relationship. It's not that different from Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes who have been together for several years and have only know begun being sloppy and getting caught together.

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2018 1:55 PM

Cue the the delusional Datalounge projectionists, right on time @ r3.

Every man is gay!

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2018 1:55 PM

R8 Zendaya wore his shirt too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2018 1:55 PM

“Straight” to boys like him means he has male fuckbuddies but he only does relationships with girls. If that’s what he defines as “straight” in his mind, then to him it’s not a lie.

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2018 1:58 PM

Ah, there we are - the forced closet. Was only a matter of time before we got there I suppose. Again, if he was closeting, why would he doing stuff like doing the drag appearance and stuff that you think are hints? Let me guess, you think these are meant as signals to people like you who know the "truth"?

As for his personal life - I presume you haven't heard or read too much of Tom's dad to come up with that. He's pretty far right wing, and I doubt he'd be all that accepting if Tom were gay. Especially given how hard he rides the coattails of Tom.

by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2018 1:58 PM

Tom also had girfriends before he was as famous as he is now. (I found all these in a forum btw)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2018 1:58 PM

Oh weird then. Maybe Tom just has this weird clothing thing. If one of my gay friends asked me to wear my clothes and we weren't dating I'd say no. I've only ever known of straight couples to do that

by Anonymousreply 18April 20, 2018 2:02 PM

R16 How is his father being right wing supposed to convince me he's not closeted?

by Anonymousreply 19April 20, 2018 2:02 PM

R19 You said you don't think he's closeted in his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 20April 20, 2018 2:04 PM

Not saying I know he's closeted but if anything, his father being hard right wing would be more likely to make him stay closeted if he were gay. Certainly that's more likely than the studio forcing it

by Anonymousreply 21April 20, 2018 2:04 PM

R16 Personal life doesn't necessarily include his father. He spends most of his time away from home so he could easily be dating a guy and only his friends would know.

by Anonymousreply 22April 20, 2018 2:04 PM

I also found this in the same forum. That person posted this pic and literally shut me down when I said that I believe that Tom might be bisexual. Seems like Zendaya likes him so much to the point where she makes sure to check his hastag on social media for all the news about him when he's not with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 20, 2018 2:05 PM

R21 Isn't one of the reasons Andrew Garfield got fired because he suggested Spider-Man could be bi? Maybe that was just a rumor but I read that somewhere at some point.

by Anonymousreply 24April 20, 2018 2:06 PM

R22 So which is it? You think Marvel is forcing him to closet AND he's closeted from his family - which somehow isn't personal? And again, if he's closeted, why would he do things like the Lip Sync Battles thing which encourages speculation?

[QUOTE]If one of my gay friends asked me to wear my clothes and we weren't dating I'd say no.

Charming to know that you think of your gay friends differently from your other friends.

by Anonymousreply 25April 20, 2018 2:08 PM

If he was actually fired for that it would have caused a justified outrage R24. More likely he was fired because the second movie sucked. I absolutely don't believe Zendaya does anything close to what's described at R23. That brings that whole forum's credibility into question for me

by Anonymousreply 26April 20, 2018 2:08 PM

R25 I meant it in the sense that EVEN if a fellow gay friend asked I'd say no. Of course I'd say no to my straight friends. I can't imagine anyone besides my boyfriend doing that. You are looking for homophobia

by Anonymousreply 27April 20, 2018 2:10 PM

Also I don't think drag race is associated that heavily with gay culture anymore. At least not nearly as much as it was at it's start. It has become so mainstream. People here at my job speak about it and I'm the only out gay on my team. (Pretty sure we have a closeted one as well)

by Anonymousreply 28April 20, 2018 2:11 PM

Zendaya shuts down the "couple" thing so hard, I can't imagine they're actually dating. If she just didn't comment or changed the subject then I would say they're dating but to straight up lie like that over and over again seems like something she wouldn't do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 20, 2018 2:13 PM

He is so adorable :-)) I want him to fuck me Spiderman styl!

by Anonymousreply 30April 20, 2018 2:14 PM

R26 It's true that Zendaya followed Tom's fanpages and watched their ig dtories even thought they didn't even tag her, meaning the only way she found these is because she was searching the Tom holland tag on IG. In a previous thread about Tom, someone linked a blog on tumblr that keeps info about everything these two do and they have screencaps of her following accidentally his fanpages but then unfollowing and her watching IG stories from his fanpages, like them one in the pic, R23

by Anonymousreply 31April 20, 2018 2:15 PM

4chan is a forum of homophobic assholes. I don't know or care what Holland's sexuality is, but they hate guys and bisexual so using them as evidence of anything is lame.

by Anonymousreply 32April 20, 2018 2:17 PM

R25 Well he loves dancing and Zendaya did drag too. Doing a drag number doesn't automatically mean gay nowadays and he probably wasn't the first one to do a drag number on that show. ALSO he could have agreed to be on the show and then they informed him that he would be doing drag after he already committed to it... Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 33April 20, 2018 2:18 PM

R30 Great contribution.

by Anonymousreply 34April 20, 2018 2:18 PM

R33 Just an hour ago you were telling us how him doing that performance was some kind of proof he knew what Drag Race was, and you said it opened up speculation by saying he had to rebuild his closet after it. And now drag doesn't mean anything gay and he might not even have known he was going to be doing drag. Quite a change of tune.

by Anonymousreply 35April 20, 2018 2:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 20, 2018 2:24 PM

Is Zendaya Gay?

by Anonymousreply 37April 20, 2018 2:24 PM

R35 Just laying out possibilities for you. Most things aren't black and white. Whatever is actually happening is probably a combination of everyone's theories. Maybe he wanted to do the drag performance and he thought it would be no big deal but then afterwards people started talking about him being gay so he's backtracking now. NOBODY KNOWS.

by Anonymousreply 38April 20, 2018 2:26 PM

She pings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 20, 2018 2:27 PM

R37 Bella Thorne is bi. So... Yeah probably.

I'm joking but like seriously maybe.

by Anonymousreply 40April 20, 2018 2:27 PM

Remember he is young and British. They don't all have VHI or even know what that is.

Heck since I got off cable I have no idea where I would watch it nor have I seen it in a decaded.

Not making the initial connect of Drag Race being RuPaul doesn't mean much with that generation. So I don't think anything in that video was faked about his respon

by Anonymousreply 41April 20, 2018 2:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 20, 2018 2:28 PM

Zendaya has a kind of deep voice (which could mean something OR absolutely nothing, I realize) and seems very comfortable dressing and acting boyish so...

by Anonymousreply 43April 20, 2018 2:32 PM

I still don't even remotely believe Zendaya is doing any of that stalker shit being spoken about upthread. I've heard that rumor about multiple young celebrities and I almost never believe it. I think some of the teen fans like to pretend celebrities obsess over that shit as much as they do. Zendaya follow Tom's every online move but he isn't allowed to even say they are dating publically? Oh please

by Anonymousreply 44April 20, 2018 2:37 PM

It seems he exhibits identical behavior with Harrison and Zendaya. Sharing clothing, spending huge amounts of time together, living together, etc.

So it's either evidence he is romantic with both of them, or it's not good enough evidence to say he's romantic with either of them. But based on what we know it seems silly to say the exact same behavior is proof of one relationship but not the other. I can't see the logic in that.

by Anonymousreply 45April 20, 2018 2:40 PM

R44 Yeah, even if she did accidentally like or follow accounts where she wasn't tagged... It's not crazy for her to have gotten to those accounts from things that WERE related to her. Like she just fell into the social media void and was browsing. Doesn't mean she actively stalks him and his fans 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 46April 20, 2018 2:45 PM

R45 Agreed

by Anonymousreply 47April 20, 2018 2:47 PM

R9 has never lived in Britain and/or Europe. Straight men DO NOT spoon with their besties over here nor are they extremely touchy with their male buds . If that happens then you can be your ass it's not platonic.

by Anonymousreply 48April 20, 2018 3:17 PM

Tom is an insatiable bisexual bottom.

by Anonymousreply 49April 20, 2018 3:22 PM

Weak

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 20, 2018 3:24 PM

Tom 's living his dream of being a working actor and a popular star.

He's probably gay but maybe he's more interested in living his life than being an advocate and being asked endlessly in interviews about being gay.

[italic] Do you think you'd be cast as Spider-man if producers knew you were gay? What was your relationship with Zendaya about anyway? What do you think of Adam Rippon? Would you like to date him? [/italic]

That's what he'd be in for if he were to come out. Maybe he just doesn't want to have to deal with all that?

by Anonymousreply 51April 20, 2018 3:24 PM

They would never do a Spiderman Deadpool movie. In the comics, where Peter is not a minor, a recurring plot line is that Deadpool (who's openly bi) continually tries to get Spideydick (Peter Parker is completely straight in the comics). No way they would try that with Reynolds and Tom playing a highschooler.

by Anonymousreply 52April 20, 2018 3:26 PM

Obviously a Spiderman/Deadpool romance would never happen, because duh, but yes I immediately thought of the fact that Spiderman in the movies is 15. People seem to forget the character is quite young.

by Anonymousreply 53April 20, 2018 3:29 PM

R52 Yeah and Spider-Man has to remain marketable to kids so putting Spider-Man in an R rated movie (or whatever Deadpool was rated) would be a dumb move. Still hilarious that someone asked him about it, though.

by Anonymousreply 54April 20, 2018 3:29 PM

Plus, while it is fun to read in comics, I don't know how well received it would even be for an LGBT character to be continually hounding a straight man for sex as part of the movie. I think some groups would find it a bit off putting

by Anonymousreply 55April 20, 2018 3:32 PM

I'd fuck Andrew Garfield and then pull out and spaff all over tom

by Anonymousreply 56April 20, 2018 3:33 PM

A romance between Spider-Man and Deadpool on the big screen will never happen but a movie about them as a team might be possible. I have no idea if Ryan will stay as Deadpool in the MCU though. The Fox deal with Disney will be official next year so if they want the X-Men and the Fantastic 4, I can see this happening after 2020. About Spider-Man;s age, it is confirmed by the Russon brothers that it's been 2 years since Civil War in the Avengers: Infinity War, meaning Peter is no longer 15 but 17.

by Anonymousreply 57April 20, 2018 3:40 PM

I'm surprised they are aging him that quickly. I figured they would want him to be a highschool student for the full Spiderman trilogy, but maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 58April 20, 2018 3:41 PM

Even if Tom is 18 I think it would be a little weird for the Deadpool/Spiderman romance. R58 I think it's confirmed they are going to a Tom Holland film focusing on the college years. A fan favorite period from the comics. I don't know if it's the sequel to homecoming or the third movie

by Anonymousreply 59April 20, 2018 3:42 PM

I mean Spiderman would never, ever be portrayed as gay/bi.

Even Deadpool for all his supposed "pansexuality" and a R-rated property, in reality that just means a few gayish jokes. That is the reality of how these movies operate.

by Anonymousreply 60April 20, 2018 3:45 PM

[QUOTE]Zendaya follow Tom's every online move but he isn't allowed to even say they are dating publically?

What is the obsession some of you have with this idea that celebrities are forced to do or not do things? So it can't just be that she wants to keep a relationship discreet to avoid damaging tabloid intrusiveness? No it has to be that someone's forcing her to not talk about it?

[QUOTE][R9] has never lived in Britain and/or Europe

Oh please, a pathetic attempt at No True Scotsman. And there've been multiple surveys and research projects done which confirm what I said - here's one that shows 93% have spooned. Christ, you even see chavs hanging all over each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 20, 2018 3:52 PM

R58 Just like R59 said, they want to focus on his college days and let's be honest, Tom looks young but not that young to keep on playing a teen Spider-Man for years, aging him up is the right thing to do. Don't forget that his movies are following MCU's chronological order, if the other characters are aging, so does he. Tom will still play a younger character than his actual age but at least the age gap between him and the character, won't be that big.

by Anonymousreply 62April 20, 2018 3:56 PM

I loved Cumberbatch saying, I'd pick Hiddelston, because, SHE can dress up pretty mighty fine

by Anonymousreply 63April 20, 2018 4:29 PM

R61 had you actually read my post at r44 instead of jumping straight into an attack you would have realized I was calling the idea of Tom being forced to keep quiet preposterous. some of you are so amped up to rage at the computer screen that you don't even know when someone agrees with you

by Anonymousreply 64April 20, 2018 4:30 PM

I can't believe the Tom Holland Troll hasn't commented on his "tight little body".

by Anonymousreply 65April 20, 2018 5:18 PM

I'm not the Tom Holland troll (I think) but I love his tight little body

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 20, 2018 5:22 PM

[quote] he's [bold]living with Zendaya since he's been spotted by her neighbors[/bold].

and by that you mean Tom's PR people

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 20, 2018 5:53 PM

R67 If it was all PR, they would say that they are a couple instead of them denying it and saying they are friends.

by Anonymousreply 68April 20, 2018 6:23 PM

I tend to agree with R68. I don't believe in all these complex machinations

by Anonymousreply 69April 20, 2018 6:25 PM

Zendaya is a self proclaimed bisexual but she's actually gay

by Anonymousreply 70April 20, 2018 6:49 PM

Zendaya and her ex

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 20, 2018 6:49 PM

R70 I'm pretty sure she has never claimed to be bisexual. Unless you're confusing her with Bella Thorne.

by Anonymousreply 72April 20, 2018 6:54 PM

shes always seemed gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 73April 20, 2018 6:54 PM

Burberry 🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 20, 2018 6:55 PM

I guess it really is always possible Tom is messing with Zendaya and Harrison both

by Anonymousreply 75April 20, 2018 6:56 PM

R72 Yeah sorry I meant Bella Thorne lol the white woman who bearded for Teen wolf actor

by Anonymousreply 76April 20, 2018 6:57 PM

ménage à trois?

by Anonymousreply 77April 20, 2018 6:57 PM

Zendaya is not gay. Just google Zendaya and Trevor.

by Anonymousreply 78April 20, 2018 7:19 PM

I have no idea who is this Trevor guy but sure he has gay face

by Anonymousreply 79April 20, 2018 7:21 PM

I don't think Zendaya or especially Harrison would share. I think Tom would go for it if he could

by Anonymousreply 80April 20, 2018 7:21 PM

look at that face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 20, 2018 7:22 PM

R78 Being in a straight relationship in the past doesn't mean someone isn't gay. Or bi (obviously). An ex-bf doesn't prove anything honestly.

by Anonymousreply 82April 20, 2018 7:24 PM

I'm not saying that she can't like women either, I just wanted you to know that she had a bf before, that's all. Same goes for Tom, like I posted at R17

by Anonymousreply 83April 20, 2018 7:33 PM

I remember someone posting the theory that Harrison isn’t dating Tom, but one of the other Holland brothers. Wonder if there is merit in that.

by Anonymousreply 84April 20, 2018 7:36 PM

R84 He spents lots of time with Harry, even more than he does with Tom, so you never know.

by Anonymousreply 85April 20, 2018 7:45 PM

[quote] Plus, while it is fun to read in comics, I don't know how well received it would even be for an LGBT character to be continually hounding a straight man for sex as part of the movie. I think some groups would find it a bit off putting

Yes - groups of insufferable bores.

by Anonymousreply 86April 21, 2018 1:24 AM

Why can't they just be best friends? And if not watching Drag Race is a clue to one's sexuality, then I'm straight. My friends love it and I can't stand it. For he me it has zero entertainment value.

by Anonymousreply 87April 21, 2018 1:37 AM

He was Billy Elliot. But here he is showing off his straightness....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 21, 2018 1:41 AM

/tv/ on 4chan is more interested in Tom's sexual orientation than Datalounge at this point. I happened to be in one of these threads. It was interesting. I'll link it to you if you have time to kill. They even created a fake blind that it's not even in the ENTLawyer site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 22, 2018 9:52 PM

Nope, nothing gay about Lip Sync Battle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 22, 2018 10:26 PM

Interesting link R89, it certainly does seem like Tom is the actor who Weintraub railed against in his since deleted tweets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 22, 2018 11:38 PM

Frosty would let a damn near kid go off on him at length? I think the general consensus is that it's Mackie.

by Anonymousreply 92April 22, 2018 11:42 PM

They uploaded interviews with everyone else, including Mackie, but not interviews with Tom. And Tom was acting dickishly in another interview that day too. Also, Weintraub unfollowed Tom on Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 22, 2018 11:47 PM

I have yet to see any footage of Tom acting dickishly

by Anonymousreply 94April 22, 2018 11:53 PM

[quote]Frosty would let a damn near kid go off on him at length? I think the general consensus is that it's Mackie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 22, 2018 11:55 PM

Well this is the one I was referring to, R94, Benedict has to keep things going.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 22, 2018 11:56 PM

R96 Enhh the guy was trying to trick him into spoiling stuff which he's already been reprimanded for several times now... I think he responded appropriately.

by Anonymousreply 97April 23, 2018 12:01 AM

He seemed dickish to me from the very start, with the question about playing another character, but obviously it's down to interpretation. I think the fact there's no video from the Tom-Benedict pairing is the most damning, plus the unfollowing, etc.

Does anyone know where the homophobe rumour on that /tv/ thread came from? Is it actually based on anything, or is it just the tedious fuckwits on there trying to convince themselves he's like them? Oh, and whoever is here and posting there too - stop linking this site on there. Last thing we want is that lot on here.

by Anonymousreply 98April 23, 2018 12:06 AM

R98 That person who says that Tom is a homophobe is the same person who says that he takes meth in other threads on /tv/. He's a troll that hates Tom and posts the worst things about him on /tv/, I think he does it because he was pissed when he found out that Tom is probably straight since I had a conversation in a thread with him once and he gave me that impression. "He" might also be a "she" too, you can't tell since they are all anons like here but trust me, there is nothing on Tom being a homophobic asshole. As for the Collider guy, he didn't unfollow Tom, he wasn't following him before and in that thread you can find old interviews with him and Tom and they seemed fine. The only one who has history with that guy, is Mackie so it was probably him. That Collider guy is also a big attention whore, he deleted all the tweets and said he won't name the actor.

by Anonymousreply 99April 23, 2018 12:17 AM

So how come the interview with Mackie is up but no interview with Tom?

by Anonymousreply 100April 23, 2018 12:21 AM

R98 I only glanced at that thread for a second so ignore me if what I'm saying is redundant but that interview they mention where Tom gets uncomfortable about a guy wanting to touch his arm... That definitely happened but that's really not homophobic at all if you ask me. The interviewer wasn't even gay as far as I know.

by Anonymousreply 101April 23, 2018 12:22 AM

R100 The only interview Collider posted is the one with the Russo brothers. ScreenRant is another site and they actually posted their interview with Tom and Cumberbatch. It's the one that R96 posted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 23, 2018 12:24 AM

Ah, serves me right for trusting something someone on 4chan said. My own fault, I don't even follow the Marvel films so have zero knowledge in this area.

Actually, thinking about it, given he said the actor ranted for 4 minutes - that would suggest the actor was alone really, as surely if he wasn't one of the other actors would've stepped in - so...Hiddlestone? Wonder if Weintraub got an early morning hotel room visit.

by Anonymousreply 103April 23, 2018 12:32 AM

R103 It's ok, you didn't know. As somone who posts on /tv/ for a long time, I 'm used to it. There are many types of people there, sometimes I wonder why I still post there. I don't know many things about Hiddleston. Does he have a history on being an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 104April 23, 2018 12:48 AM

Not that I'm aware of, I only suggested him as he seems to be the only one who was doing interviews solo so it's just the logistical aspect which fitted.

His reputation is more pretentious I guess. There's this hilarious GQ interview which came not all that long after the Taylor Swift t-shirt, which included him showing up at the interviewers hotel room at 5.30 in the morning to reassure her that the Swift thing was real.

It's a shame Weintraub won't just name the person, though obviously Marvel/Disney have leaned on him and I guess he has no choice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 23, 2018 12:56 AM

Because there was this drama yesterday and people thought that Tom was the asshole actor that went off for 4 minutes to the guy from Collider, here is the interview and it confirms that it was not Tom and neither Benedict.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 23, 2018 5:09 PM

Another interview where the reporter asked Tom about the RuPaul's DragRace and Tom said that he really never heard of the show before but now he learned about it after all the rasing he got on twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 25, 2018 4:23 PM

I think Tom is lying about Drag Race. I suspect that he and Harrison watch together every week.

by Anonymousreply 108April 25, 2018 4:24 PM

R107 I meant "roasting" not "rasing" also if the link doesn't work, I'm posting it like this: etonline.com/media/videos/avengers-infinity-war-benedict-cumberbatch-and-tom-holland-full-interview-100934

by Anonymousreply 109April 25, 2018 4:26 PM

Tom Holland isn't that good of an actor r108, it clearly was a real mistake.

by Anonymousreply 110April 25, 2018 4:28 PM

R110 I think so too. He admitted that he had no idea what this show is.

by Anonymousreply 111April 25, 2018 4:29 PM

R99 There were rumours that RDJ is homophobe which is funny considering how much dick he had in his past ( and probably still has now).

by Anonymousreply 112April 25, 2018 4:38 PM

RDJ being homophobic? Now I've heard everything.

by Anonymousreply 113April 25, 2018 4:45 PM

What about all these rumors with Chris Ptatt being homophobic? Is this for real?

by Anonymousreply 114April 25, 2018 4:50 PM

*Pratt R114

by Anonymousreply 115April 25, 2018 4:51 PM

R114 It wouldn't be a shock, given his views on everything else.

by Anonymousreply 116April 25, 2018 4:52 PM

Off topic but Pratt isn't homophobic and has said nothing to indicate that he was. He gave a short spiel about how blue collar worker's like his parents aren't written about enough (I don't agree but hardly think it's a controversial opinion)

And many far left people have never forgiven him. They call that proof he is anti gay, and a huge trump supporter, and hates the poor and everything else.

And he took back the spiel for what its worth

by Anonymousreply 117April 25, 2018 4:56 PM

r99 I haven't been on /tv/ in ages but unless it's changed outlook dramatically being called a Right Wing homophobe is probably meant as a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 118April 25, 2018 4:58 PM

So to sum it up Tom is in a relationship with Zendaya? No boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 119April 25, 2018 5:07 PM

R117 Not, the deeply religious element is more the basis for believing he could be homophobic. Not to mention he's also a gun guy. It's not a huge leap.

[QUOTE]being called a Right Wing homophobe is probably meant as a compliment.

It is. They quote the blind items suggesting Pratt is homophobic and other stuff like that and praise it.

by Anonymousreply 120April 25, 2018 5:37 PM

r119 Going by this thread as it stands right now. He lives between LA where he lives at Zendaya's house, and they wear each others clothes. To London where Harrison lives at his house and they wear each others clothes. And he completely denies being in any relationship. So take your pick; A. He has a girlfriend and no boyfriend. B. He has a boyfriend and no girlfriend. C. He has both a girlfriend and a boyfriend. D. The tough workout regimen he's been on since he was 15 have turned him into a asexual Amoeba.

by Anonymousreply 121April 25, 2018 5:43 PM

R120 If Pratt is really a homophobe then that sucks because he's the one that Tom likes the most. He keeps gushing about how cool and funny Pratt is and he talked about how close they became during Infinity War. Tom also said that he took Chris out for a drink when he was in London and that they hang out together. This means that Tom is hanging out with homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 122April 25, 2018 5:50 PM

What r120 said. People think Pratt could be homophobic because he is a proud bible thumper and gun nut type. He probably voted for Trump, if he even bothers to vote.

by Anonymousreply 123April 25, 2018 5:53 PM

So as silly as it sounds, do we take this as another confirmation about Tom is straight? I can't imagine him as a gay or bi man, gushing so much about a homophobic guy like Pratt.

by Anonymousreply 124April 25, 2018 5:56 PM

I do think Tom is straight, but I wouldn't take him being friends with Pratt as meaning anything. It's Hollywood, people are phony to each other all the time. And unless Pratt is the kind of homophobe who has to let everyone know - which seems unlikely despite what the blind items claim - there's a chance it hasn't even come up.

Incidentally, it's really annoying to me that CDAN has posted a blind item that clearly suggests Pratt was homophobic towards Holland, AND also posted a blind item about how Holland and Zendaya kept their relationship a secret, and none of his idiotic readers called out the contradiction.

by Anonymousreply 125April 25, 2018 5:59 PM

R120 More liberal people are deeply religious than anti-religion people like to acknowledge. My church explicitly lists itself as place where gay people from out of town can feel comfortable visiting. Most democrats in America self identify as Christian (Though a MUCH lower number attends regular service)

There is no evidence he is homophobic. Just speculation if you assume any religious person is

by Anonymousreply 126April 25, 2018 6:00 PM

I also have to add this pic from another thread here, when they were in London months ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 25, 2018 6:01 PM

Well he's not crossing himself around Haz and that guy comes across as borderline flaming so he can't be that much a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 128April 25, 2018 6:05 PM

LOL Harrison took the spot next to Chris to stop Tom from taking it.

by Anonymousreply 129April 25, 2018 6:10 PM

As for the "Tom is straight" thing. He has to be one of the most confusing celebs to me. Everytime I see a new interview of him, I go like "this is gay culture" and "I can't believe Tom Holland is gay" but at the end of the day I think that he's one of the most based heteros out there. Am I the only one?

by Anonymousreply 130April 25, 2018 6:12 PM

I've never seen any real reason to think Tom is gay r130, but that's me.

by Anonymousreply 131April 25, 2018 6:15 PM

I most think he is because of how he acts around Harrison. And a year or so ago he did an interview where he was asked if he found someone he could consider a soul mate or something to that effect and he said yes. It could have been Zendaya though I suppose

by Anonymousreply 132April 25, 2018 6:20 PM

R132 They believe it was about Zendaya because they asked him if he found his own Liz Allan and he said, sort of.

by Anonymousreply 133April 25, 2018 6:35 PM

R133 I don't see how that makes it sound like he's referring to Zendaya but okay.

by Anonymousreply 134April 26, 2018 9:05 PM

R134 Me neither, and I noticed that some of my posts here might make me look like a supporter of this ship but I'm not, I'm just sharing what I read in other threads and what others who wanted to shut me down, told me. Personally when I saw that clip, I didn't think of anything, it's just those shippers that made such a big deal out of it. Anyway, I liked how Tom was asked to choose who he'd fuck, marry and kill among Hemsworth, Evans and Pratt and he didn't hesitate at all to give an answer. Meanwhile in the same interview some of the other actors had a typical douche homophobic reaction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 26, 2018 11:54 PM

Liz Allan is hardly a relationship to aspire to anyway. He got a pity date from an older girl. Then her dad tried to kill him, and she had to move away after he got the dad arrested.

by Anonymousreply 136April 27, 2018 12:44 AM

I don't think it was a pity date. I think she found him charming. And she openly respected how smart he was

by Anonymousreply 137April 27, 2018 1:08 AM

Moving on, that was a cute interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 27, 2018 1:21 AM

4:16 in this video really makes me think that Pratt is NOT homophobic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139May 9, 2018 6:53 AM

R101 If you watch that full interview, it was a prank interview set up by his friends. The interviewer was more or less pretending to be borderline insane. A LOT happened in that interview including the interviewer asking to lick Tom's shoes, confusing him with Tobey Maguire, insulting his wardrobe choices, insisting that Tom was an American pretending to be British, telling Tom that he (the interviewer) could out act him, randomly singing a song about spiderwebs coming out of Tom's chin, claiming to know Tom's friend Harrison, claiming that Harrison told him he didn't like Tom anymore because Tom had "changed" and I forget what all else.

By the time that guy started complimenting Tom's physique and asking if he could "have a feel of his biceps," no sane person would have said yes. Not because they were homophobic, but because they would have surmised the individual to be mentally ill and possibly dangerous. Tom's composure was rather impressive. While Tom didn't tell the guy 'Sure, I love having crazy people feel me up,' he also didn't act repulsed by the idea of a guy asking to touch his muscles. He spent most of the "interview" looking stoically confused as to why nobody was coming to his rescue.

Watch the entire interview for context; context is everything.

by Anonymousreply 140June 24, 2018 10:46 AM

I love Toms perfect tight little body

by Anonymousreply 141June 24, 2018 11:28 AM

What is / tv / ?

by Anonymousreply 142June 24, 2018 12:23 PM

R142 It's a 4Chan thing.

by Anonymousreply 143June 25, 2018 2:04 AM

He reminds me of a Ken Doll. He probably doesn't even have a penis.

by Anonymousreply 144January 2, 2019 10:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!