Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Need hot guy advice" - UPDATE

It's been a long long time since I posted about this. It's possible no one will remember, but I figured I'd give an update just in case.

To make a long story short, I came here for lovelorn advice. This younger guy was "straight" and we were fooling around. I was totally stuck on him. He left his girlfriend, and quickly took up with another girl and moved away.

They got engaged. I would hear from him once in a while, and I thought about him often. We talked on the phone for a while, but eventually stopped.

I got a call from a distraught him last week. He was in a bad way, and in town. I sent an Uber for him. He told me she'd broken it off. As we talked, the story that emerged was very sad. He got hooked on some bad stuff, and was trying to hide it from her. Of course, she knew. She threw him out, and they're no longer together.

I felt very sad for him. I cried with him. I refused to give him money, but bought him dinner. I told him what he needs to do, how he needs to change. He agreed.

I'm no longer in love with him, but I'm very, very sad for him.

by Anonymousreply 26September 7, 2019 11:17 AM

You can't be his savior or rescuer. Even the fact that you sent an Uber is too much. This is toxic and harmful to you.

by Anonymousreply 1April 16, 2018 5:23 PM

OP-Everything you've done is the right thing. I would strongly advise not to get sexually involved with this guy. Also do not make him dependent on you for food money or any kind of money.. Looks like a drug problem, Right?

I'm glad you're not in love with him and it's natural to feel empathy . You're a good guy OP, stay safe.

by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2018 5:25 PM

R1 and R2 thank you. He claimed to be suicidal, so I felt I needed to see him.

I advised him to get into therapy, and go to rehab (he white knuckled the withdrawals)

No interest in sex with him. If I see him at all from now on, it will be once a month to check in. I really, really root for him.

I was pretty destroyed over him for a while. Time and distance gave me perspective. It was ridiclous of me to think we could ever be a thing for a million reasons. But I care what happens to him. There is a good person there, he just has to realize that himself.

by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2018 5:37 PM

Good, thoughts, R3. I hope this is a true story, because it gives me hope that not everyone on here is a basement-dwelling psycho.

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2018 6:06 PM

Did he ever send you any dick pics? Hard to say without pertinent info.

by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2018 6:11 PM

Not basement dwelling, but sometimes I feel a bit psychotic. People who were around for the original thread might agree with that.

I know statistics are against him here, but I really hope he's going to be ok. He has a good family who love him, and friends who care, so that might give him an edge.

R5 Deleted long ago.

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2018 6:12 PM

Deleted? Sizemeat verificata?

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2018 6:34 PM

It was a nice one. Thick and dangly. Uncut.

I was a little freaked out because it was the first uncut one I had extensive experience with. The natural lube thing kinda freaked me out. But I got over it.

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2018 6:43 PM

I remember your story, OP. You and the young guy weren't fooling around, you were buying drugs for him so he would let you blow him. Didn't he and the young woman move to NYC?

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2018 7:24 PM

R9 I didn't want to give too many details this time, but yeah that's me.

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2018 8:15 PM

Prince Hal, Liza. You guys remember.

by Anonymousreply 11April 17, 2018 6:42 AM

I saw him again yesterday. The stories he told me were so terrible. For New Year's they drove up to a cabin 2 hours north of where they live. The next day, he started to go into withdrawal. He made some excuse as to why he was leaving, and drove back to their home to buy a bag, and back to the cabin. He did it again two days later.

While I was with him, he looked back at texts he sent her after she threw him out. He'd been drinking and taking Xanax, so he was shocked to see what he wrote to her. Horrible, evil things. I've never seen a person melt down like that in front of me.

I know most here would never- but if there's even one person who in the future will consider doing heroin- don't. It stole my friend's entire life away in 6 months. He viciously attacked the person he loved most in the world with horrible, horrible words. I'm blown away by the damage. Fuck. He said things to her I know he'd literally rather die before saying.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2018 2:19 AM

OP, are you still enabling him by buying drugs for him?

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2018 3:36 AM

R13 no.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2018 5:24 AM

...but did you get head?

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2018 5:30 AM

Wow, a druggie and his supplier. No sympathy, cupcake.

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2018 5:38 AM

R16 No looking for sympathy.

We used to use together. Sometimes he would buy, sometimes I would buy. But, this hasn't been the case for many years. When he asked me for money a couple of weeks ago, I refused but bought him dinner.

I will say one thing- the girl and her family are remarkable people. My friend knows how badly he screwed up, and is trying to improve himself. It's a sad situation, but there is hope.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2018 5:42 AM

R15 I'm no longer interested in anything but being his friend. No, nothing like that happened, or ever will again.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2018 5:51 AM

Run, OP... Run

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2018 5:53 AM

I don't remember hi being uncut and natural lube. I think R8 is not the op

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2018 7:08 AM

R20 I may not have mentioned that before, but it's so.

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2018 7:19 AM

This is why you should date one of your equals and not try to pick up rough trade.

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2018 7:24 AM

[quote][R20] I may not have mentioned that before, but it's so.

so did he fuck you bareback?

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2018 7:44 AM

You realize, OP, that he's far more likely to steal from you to feed his habit, than to go to rehab?

Really, people make a huge deal about love and desire, but the fact is they are not always our friends. Sometimes our dicks lead us away from the sane and kindly people who'd make ideal life partners, and point straight at the losers who will ruin our lives if we aren't careful. My sympathies for having genitals with poor judgement, OP.

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2018 8:20 AM

R23 No.

R24 He tells me that he hates that drug for what it did to him. He would never do it again. I went through a laundry list of the times he lied to me, and he said he was sorry for each and every time. I think he is really trying to reform himself. I will not give him the opportunity to steal from me.

He was very hot, but the drugs and the no eating have caused him to lose his looks. I'm no longer interested in him sexually.

In fact, the other day I said to him "Remember how I used to tell you that you're lucky to be so good looking, because otherwise I would never hang out with you? Now you know I was joking, because you're no longer good looking"

On Saturday night at 1am I showed him Gypsy, and he loved it. That's better than sex.

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2018 11:00 AM

This guy is a loser and deep down he RESENTS you for sucking his dick when he was desperate.

by Anonymousreply 26September 7, 2019 11:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!