Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So where are you protesting if Trump fires Rosenstein?

Well?

by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2018 10:28 PM

RED LINES

Here are the actions Donald Trump could take that would set these protests in motion:

THE RED LINES – in graphic form here.

Firing Mueller Pardons of key witnesses Actions that would prevent the investigation from being conducted freely, such as replacing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Mueller’s current supervisor, or repealing the regulations establishing the office * The firing of Attorney General Jeff Sessions would be one step short of the break glass moment. We would not trigger events, but we would respond by growing the rapid-response list and demanding that any new AG protect the investigation and that Congress pass the Mueller protection legislation. *

WHERE AND WHEN

Here’s the plan for when we would call for protests:

Rallies will begin just hours after national events are triggered:

If actions are triggered BEFORE 2 p.m. local time —> events will begin @ 5 p.m. local time. If actions are triggered AFTER 2 p.m. local time —> events will begin @ noon local time the following day. * This is the general plan—please confirm details on your event page, as individual hosts may tailor their events to their local plan.*

by Anonymousreply 1April 13, 2018 12:59 PM

Every liberal hausfrau in my office is obsessing over this.

by Anonymousreply 2April 13, 2018 3:19 PM

You can look up your protest location by zip code. Big one planned in Times Square.

by Anonymousreply 3April 13, 2018 3:20 PM

It's important everybody shows up to protest. It'll be like Act II of Mussolini's take down.

by Anonymousreply 4April 13, 2018 5:06 PM

Well?

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2018 9:21 PM

He’s not going to fire him

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2018 9:39 PM

As much as I'd love to, If I protested every Trump Hiring/Firing I'd have to quit my job to have enough time to attend the festivities and protests. Perhaps we could do a SKYPE version.

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2018 9:42 PM

Put Me Down For Times Square.

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2018 9:43 PM

Everyone who takes a job at the White House does so knowing that their days are numbered.

And they'll be a good chance of public ridicule on Twitter, 3:00 A.M. Sharp!

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2018 9:48 PM

What R6 said. I jtrust McConnell.

(I also think Sean Hannity has nothing to hide, and Sarah Sanders is thin and you should all leave her alone).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2018 9:51 PM

Wait am I the only one taking this seriously??

I expected more.

Oh wait I forgot Datalounger never leave the house.

by Anonymousreply 11April 17, 2018 10:11 PM

OP is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 12April 17, 2018 10:28 PM

It depends on the time of day.

Before 2 PM - San Francisco After 2 PM - Santa Rosa

I live in the North Bay and prefer to march in SF because the crowds get huge and feels like a bigger impact. After 2, Santa Rosa in Sonoma County where I live. Manageable crowds but not the same impact of the great diversity and passion of SF.

by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2018 10:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!