Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Plastic surgery addict returns to TV screens

Hunter Tylo is back on Bold and Beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 7, 2018 3:03 AM

Government Name: Deborah Jo Hunter

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2018 9:53 PM

Damm, this bitch fucked up her face big time!

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2018 10:11 PM

With her original face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2018 10:23 PM

R3 That isn't her. It's someone else in that movie.

Ironic that the movie was written by none other than Chuck Pratt.

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2018 10:36 PM

She was beautiful. Now, she’s giving off Jocelyn Wildenstein vibes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2018 10:40 PM

Her original face. She's the one in the blue shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2018 10:41 PM

why does she have a cane?

by Anonymousreply 7April 13, 2018 1:02 PM

Hunter Tylo used to be one of the mot beautiful women in the world in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 8April 13, 2018 1:19 PM

She looks like Brooke with the blond hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 13, 2018 2:00 PM

The Ridge Brooke Taylor triangle was so great. That’s of course when Ronn Moss was playing the role. Can’t stand Thorsten Kaye in the role. I heard she had a falling out with Bradley Bell but she’s back yet again. Anyone have any details on the feud with Bell?

by Anonymousreply 10April 13, 2018 2:18 PM

Is her role a lesbian now?

by Anonymousreply 11April 13, 2018 2:48 PM

I thought she actually looked much better.

by Anonymousreply 12April 13, 2018 3:18 PM

Is that a picture of a real face or a computer generated one from the 90s?

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2018 3:37 PM

Well, hello...there's only room for one batshit soap queen, find something else to do

by Anonymousreply 14April 13, 2018 3:48 PM

I remember thinking she was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen, back in the day. I guess that makes some women even crazier when they start aging.

by Anonymousreply 15April 13, 2018 3:56 PM

She was or is crazy. Supposedly she and Kimberlin Brown were swapping spouses and/or bumping uglies themselves.

by Anonymousreply 16April 14, 2018 11:13 PM

Until she found

J

E

E

B

U

S!!

by Anonymousreply 17April 14, 2018 11:13 PM

Is the op pic a before or after or photoshop. She's lovely to look at.

by Anonymousreply 18April 14, 2018 11:29 PM

thought she married rich

guess not

that is not class A plastic surgery hun..

by Anonymousreply 19April 14, 2018 11:34 PM

That is "I went to Honduras for my plastic surgery" level shit.

Google her R19, she's famous for her bad surgery.

by Anonymousreply 20April 14, 2018 11:36 PM

remember when Taylor was imprisoned by a hot sheik?

by Anonymousreply 21April 15, 2018 9:05 PM

How many of us commenting are Hollywood actresses? Most of the actresses get roles based on their looks. It's too bad beautiful women like Hunter Tylo cannot age gracefully. If she did, would she still get work?

by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2018 1:49 PM

I couldn't stand how the character returned. She was supposed to be a strong, psychiatrist. Taylor couldn't stop whining to Bill. Hopefully Taylor gets some strength back. I would hate for Tylo's return to be as a pathetic whining weak woman.

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2018 1:51 PM

At least now she looks human, as if her face has relaxed into whatever she had done. I remember the time she came back, they were in some other country, It was a huge deal. When she showed her face I was like :"Who the f' is that?" I couldn't recognize her at all. I mean, she was STUNNING before surgery. To top that she was in her mid-to-late 30s when she had this work done.

So, now Steffie seems to have the same problem. Holy shit, she looks like she's in a wind tunnel in every scene. Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 24April 19, 2018 2:13 PM

Am I to understand that the hack Bell brought Taylor back simply to be revealed as the shooter and leave?

by Anonymousreply 25April 20, 2018 2:40 PM

There’s another actress on that show who is an insane plastic surgery addict. And she is young too. But has screws with her face so much you aren’t sure if she’s 32 or 62. It is so distracting that I feel like it’s the elephant in every scene. Why aren’t characters giving her an intervention????

by Anonymousreply 26April 20, 2018 2:52 PM

Forgive me- her name is Jacqueline MacInnes Wood and she plays Steffy. And I just looked up that she was born in 1987?????? She should be brought up on war crimes against her own face. What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 27April 20, 2018 2:56 PM

She kinda looks like Lisa Vanderpump.

by Anonymousreply 28April 20, 2018 3:09 PM

She has had Botox...hence no wrinkles but a frozen face where the muscles don't work or move aytmore

by Anonymousreply 29April 21, 2018 12:46 AM

Surprise, surprise. More drama in Hunter's life. She accusing her husband of abusing her on twitter. They have a family court date later this week.

She posted this video of her husband either high or drunk, cursing and driving around as she sobs in the background.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2018 3:46 AM

This bitch again?

by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2018 4:10 AM

I was SO thrilled for her (and all actresses) back in the day when she won her discrimination lawsuit against Aaron Spelling.

He fired her from MELROSE PLACE when she got pregnant, saying she could not fulfill her character's obligation to appear sexy and desirable. The judge agreed they could have shot her from the waist up, etc. and that she hadn't even gained much weight throughout a previous pregnancy...and she got $4.8 million

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 24, 2018 4:11 AM

I think Hunter Tylo's plastic surgery is probably the most tragic of any of the women who have had bad plastic surgery. She was absolutely gorgeous.

Funny enough, she had plastic surgery early in her career, as evident from the pic r6 posted, which is a movie called The Initiation. Whatever surgery she had after that film did make her look gorgeous. However, later surgeons she used did not have the same effect. And, really, she did not need any surgery at all.

by Anonymousreply 33April 24, 2018 4:38 AM

She’s a MESS! Always drama with that one.

by Anonymousreply 34April 24, 2018 6:26 AM

Adain Bradley from Riverdale has been added as a new Avant relative from England.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 11, 2018 1:55 AM

I saw OP's pic and thought it was Lesley Anne Downe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 11, 2018 2:00 AM

Unless she is able to hump Lame, she will be dumped.

by Anonymousreply 37May 11, 2018 3:41 AM

[quote]R22 Most of the actresses get roles based on their looks. It's too bad beautiful women like Hunter Tylo cannot age gracefully. If she did, would she still get work?

No. She is not a character actress.

by Anonymousreply 38May 11, 2018 5:05 AM

LOL at dumbass Serial nutjob and fugly Garbage man. Two morons.

by Anonymousreply 39May 12, 2018 11:10 AM

Keith Carlos is joining the show.

by Anonymousreply 40June 7, 2018 3:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!