Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marlon Brando & George Englund "If you had a cunt, we'd have been married a longtime ago."

Cloris Leachman Talking about Marlon and her ex husband George close relationship :

There was one aspect of George and Marlon's relationship that was troublesome to me, and I think that it affected our marriage negatively. Not only did they spend evenings together, they talked endlessly on the phone. It was more Marlon than George. Marlon liked nothing better than to lie on his bed, phone in hand, and talk about whatever came into his mind. I thought George's mistake was to allow Marlon to use up so much of his time, time I thought he could have better spent doing other things.

I can't say that overall and through the years, I was close to Marlon. I think he saw me as an obstacle to his having the relationship he wanted with George.

Three days before Marlon died, he called George. He was in a very emotional state. These were Marlon's words during that phone call to George. He was in tears when he spoke them. "I just wanted you to know I love you, Georgie. I'd take a bullet for you. I've said it before. If you had a cunt, we'd have been married a longtime ago."

George spent the afternoon and evening with Marlon. Shortly after George left Marlon's house, Marlon was taken to the hospital, where he died

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 29, 2021 5:56 AM

I will be forever grateful to George Englund for sticking his cock inside Cloris Leachman and giving us this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2018 10:13 PM

Marlon Brando was a compulsive, narcissistic talker who thought that everyone should listen to him, no matter what.

I've known compulsive talkers - Yuck! Get away from them!

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2018 10:18 PM

Marlon Brando was disgusting. A repulsive human being.

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2018 10:37 PM

George Englund resembled Brian Williams with a receding hairline. Is that really Leachman's son? Frau Blukker done good.

by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2018 10:41 PM

"At first, I thought Marlon had said, 'If you WERE a cunt,' and I said, 'Guilty!'"

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2018 10:45 PM

[quote] If you had a cunt, we'd have been married a longtime ago."

How romantic! #relationshipgoals

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2018 10:45 PM

How many men did Marlon say that to ? There is Englund, the black guy quincy said was his dick sucker, Christian Marquand, Wally cox... What was he really ? A whore ?

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2018 10:49 PM

I can only imagine Marlon Brando being so overbearing. It must have been work being his friend.

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2018 10:53 PM

He was a very nice person, a true artist and a great dad

by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2018 10:56 PM

I didn't know George's mother - and Morgan's grandmother was Mabel Albertson aka Darren's mother on Bewitched!

by Anonymousreply 10April 11, 2018 10:57 PM

I never liked Marlon. he's the most overrated actor ever. I only saw him good in 1 movie where he was basically playing himself. A pompous insane closeted queen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2018 11:06 PM

Wasn't Wally Cox the great love of Brando's life?

by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2018 11:10 PM

It turns out he wasn't after all

by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2018 11:11 PM

Mr. Peepers weeps.

by Anonymousreply 14January 29, 2021 2:28 AM

I can imagine how Brando felt. It sucks being in love with a man who’s married to a woman, even an awesome one like Cloris.

Was Brando really a “dwarf” and “hygienically challenged” as R11 says?

by Anonymousreply 15January 29, 2021 2:39 AM

All men have a mangina, a mussy, a bussy.

by Anonymousreply 16January 29, 2021 2:50 AM

R1, George stuck his cock in me hundreds of times.

by Anonymousreply 17January 29, 2021 3:01 AM

R10 Mabel Albertson should've been used to gay men. Her brother Jack "Grandpa Joe" Albertson was gay, and Mabel was featured in a Streisand musical film!

by Anonymousreply 18January 29, 2021 3:42 AM

Marlon's mother was an alcoholic. She'd go on benders and they'd find her in some motel. His father didn't step into the primary caregiver role. It's no surprised that Marlon needed attention to that degree. He never had it as a child.

by Anonymousreply 19January 29, 2021 4:51 AM

I remember reading, I think it was the Donald Spoto book, how Marvin had a two way radio while he was living on the atoll. He'd spend hours just talking to strangers at sea.

by Anonymousreply 20January 29, 2021 4:53 AM

I never made the connection between Mabel and Jack! I saw Jack in The Sunshine Boys and I had no idea who he was. I was a kid and so I got his autograph anyway. I remember him being really nice. And then he goes and has a hit TV show.

by Anonymousreply 21January 29, 2021 5:03 AM

I think I've had straight guy friends who may have felt that way about me.

I don't want a cunt. i like my dick very much and I can't say I much enjoy getting fucked -- I think the time I enjoyed it the most the guy spend a long time relaxing me. Damn. Memories!

But I have had emotional connections with straight guys. It just can't go any further. Frustrating.

by Anonymousreply 22January 29, 2021 5:32 AM

Cloris tells her Joan story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 29, 2021 5:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!