Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kate Hudson Is Pregnant Yet Again

Straight hussy and Hawnspawn is having yet another baby. That will be three kids with three different fathers. Is that an example for all mothers out there?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163May 17, 2018 10:58 PM

No better than some benefits whore. Stone her!

by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2018 6:36 PM

Can't stand her. I think I actually prefer the Willis sisters over her.

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2018 6:37 PM

Not only is she a whore, she's an old whore!

by Anonymousreply 3April 6, 2018 6:38 PM

She needs to have a Scarlet letter sewn on her horrible dresses. It might even make her look better.

by Anonymousreply 4April 6, 2018 6:39 PM

She’s going the Melanie Griffith route.

by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2018 6:53 PM

Which ole, stinky, rocker, knocked her up this time?

by Anonymousreply 6April 6, 2018 7:01 PM

Slutty whore ho!

by Anonymousreply 7April 6, 2018 7:04 PM

Oliver Hudson has twice the talent and looks and charisma as his sister. He has real comic chops and was wonderful on Rules of Engagement. Now has some new sitcom on ABC. Not a movie star but has found his niche as a TV actor. He is not a "grandstander" like Kate. She stands in her mother's shadow and always will.

by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2018 7:05 PM

She just kept swapping men to finally get a girl. Hehe This relationship won't last either.

by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2018 7:14 PM

Brother Oliver on tv sure is hot, just charming.

by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2018 8:17 PM

Vintage gossip:

“Hudson, Kate. "A nut. While growing up Goldie treated her as a peer instead of as a daughter and Kate is bizarre and aimless, will do anything for a good time, drugs, sex, etc. She is bisexual, her husband Chris Robinson actually encourages her to have sex with other women even when he isn't around." Was Yoko Ono in the break-up of the Black Crowes.”

by Anonymousreply 11April 6, 2018 8:20 PM

Meh, she can afford the kids so I don't give a rat's ass. The baby daddy for her second kid is the lead singer Matt Belamy of "Muse."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2018 8:42 PM

She is kind of dumb. I saw her interviewed somewhere and she kept using words in the wrong context.

by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2018 8:49 PM

Dumb entitled whore desperate for attention. Probably hoping the kid will be cooler if black even though neither parent is.

by Anonymousreply 14April 6, 2018 8:56 PM

Like mother like daughter, she's a narcissist. They both have every single sign of NPD.

And, Kate has been really cruel to her bio father (Bill Hudson) who raised her but whom she ignores and doesn't even bother to call yet she uses his name. She's a cunt just like her emotionally stunted mother.

by Anonymousreply 15April 6, 2018 9:20 PM

She's rich and famous. The rules don't apply to her.

I would not want to deal with 3 different baby daddies (or mommies), though. What a pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 16April 6, 2018 9:39 PM

She really was wonderful in Almost Famous, even if the role wasn’t a stretch for her.

by Anonymousreply 17April 6, 2018 9:43 PM

[quote]And, Kate has been really cruel to her bio father (Bill Hudson) who raised her but whom she ignores and doesn't even bother to call yet she uses his name. She's a cunt just like her emotionally stunted mother.

Goldie used to throw away presents Bill sent to his kids. She disgusts me.

by Anonymousreply 18April 6, 2018 9:48 PM

what must it feel like to know your mom is a total whore? Does she need to have a kid with every guy she dates?

by Anonymousreply 19April 6, 2018 9:51 PM

R16 The reason the rules don't apply to her isn't because she's rich and famous. It's because she is personality disordered with NPD.

That blatant disregard for rules, laws and common courtesies is a classic sign of NPD, regardless of the person's income and socioeconomic status. However, it is true that wealthy narcissists (like Trump for example) are much more brazen about it than those who aren't wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2018 9:52 PM

Feel sorry for her unborn daughter and for the two sons that are already here. She is as fake and calculating as her sick mother. Anyone who falls for her 'sweet' act is beyond naïve. And what's up with her ugly guy fetish? I dare her to date a guy that's even a 6. Everytime I see her, I just wanna slap the smug off her face. Talentless ho.

by Anonymousreply 21April 6, 2018 9:55 PM

Holy shit. I didn't realize she has a 14 year old son. Who is the baby daddy?

by Anonymousreply 22April 6, 2018 9:57 PM

At least the other always-pregnant Kate has a country to take care of her kids. Lucky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 23April 6, 2018 9:57 PM

R22, it's Chris Robinson from the Black Crowes.

by Anonymousreply 24April 6, 2018 10:01 PM

R18 A lot of people don't know that Goldie abandoned her babies and left for 18 months when Kate was only 5 months old and Oliver was 3 yrs old. She was flitting about England, partying, drunk half the time. Bill and his mother took care of the children. His mother had to move in with him in order to help raise the children. No word from Goldie her during her long absence.

When Goldie suddenly returned with no apology or explanation, she filed for divorce and got a better lawyer than Bill had (because she could afford it and he couldn't) and she poisoned their two children against him, and their paternal grandmother too, which is why they do not speak to their father (or grandparents who have since passed away). Bill said he was heartbroken at losing his children and that his mother had suffered as well. Actually, he's better off without Kate in his life.

by Anonymousreply 25April 6, 2018 10:05 PM

She's the new Alana Hamilton-Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 26April 6, 2018 10:10 PM

I'd like to buy stock in Fabletics, please!

by Anonymousreply 27April 6, 2018 10:14 PM

not a bad comparison r26.

This new baby daddy of hers is cute and seems decent. He's the stepbrother of her pal Sara Foster and the other Foster sisters, so is sort of related to David Foster (like seemingly everyone else under 35 in LA).

by Anonymousreply 28April 6, 2018 10:14 PM

I think R26 has got it down!

by Anonymousreply 29April 6, 2018 11:21 PM

I don't get the comparison, because I don't know much about Alana. Anybody care to explain?

by Anonymousreply 30April 6, 2018 11:32 PM

Hasn't she learned anal? Dumb whore!

by Anonymousreply 31April 6, 2018 11:39 PM

What else can she do but have another baby? Her movie career is over, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 32April 6, 2018 11:42 PM

Aren't those eggs about dried up by now?

by Anonymousreply 33April 6, 2018 11:47 PM

R31 If she's anything like her mother, she's VERY into anal.

by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2018 12:01 AM

How old is she? I'm 50, but even I don't have crowsfeet like hers, despite never using moisturizer and living in exteme heat. Damn, girl!

by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2018 12:34 AM

Remember the big deal that was made of her when "Almost Famous (a movie I hated, by the way)" came out? All this praise was heaped on her for playing to perfection a dumb blond whore. But there was no acting involved. She was, and is, a dumb blonde whore.

by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2018 12:46 AM

Kate Hudson is a terrible actress, one of the worst out there. I can only hope that she is a better mother.

by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2018 12:56 AM

Kate parades around looking like a hooker much of the time. That what happens when your acting skills are challenged.

She's going to be 39 this month, left behind in the dust of Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 7, 2018 1:03 AM

Does she collect child support from these guys, or do Kurt and Goldie pay?

by Anonymousreply 39April 7, 2018 1:29 AM

^ That's why she has kids with them. She uses the children to control the father and then extorts money from them. Just like her mother. Kate loves drama, money and control. Just like her mother.

by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2018 1:37 AM

3 different kids, 3 different fathers? ...she's disgusting trash....seriously

by Anonymousreply 41April 7, 2018 1:49 AM

You'd think she was from Compton!

by Anonymousreply 42April 7, 2018 2:10 AM

Back in her heyday Vanity Fair ran a nauseating puff piece on her. Emblazoned on her cover photo was a blurb that read something like "She's Young, Beautiful, Talented and Hollywood Royalty." The ass kissing article (the author of the piece actually makes note of her "perky breasts") basically just went on and on how how beautiful she was and how rich she was and how talented she was and how in love she was. At the time she was fucking the very hideous Chris Robinson of The Black Crowes. Their relationship was purely superficial; a dipshit actress who thinks it's cool to date a rock star and an ugly rock star who is chuffed to the bone at having a blonde cutie actress as a girlfriend. It's noted that Hudson loves to spend money; she forgets her sunglasses so she stops somewhere and buys SIX expensive pairs. It would seem she did sometimes temper her desire for possession; while out with Robinson window shopping she happens to admire a red coat she sees in a window. He offers to buy it for her but she demures: "it cost eight grand and it was only our first date."

by Anonymousreply 43April 7, 2018 2:15 AM

Why does anyone care about this celebspawn and former actress?

by Anonymousreply 44April 7, 2018 2:15 AM

I put her in the same class as Jennifer Lawrence...vapid whores...I don't mind whores if they're interesting, just no use for vapid whores.

by Anonymousreply 45April 7, 2018 2:20 AM

her babay daddy has an Asian last name. We all know how her dad(the fake one,Kurt) dislikes non-whites. We need to get his reaction.

by Anonymousreply 46April 7, 2018 2:34 AM

R36 January Jones is just as vapid,just as much of a slore and just as bad as an actress.

by Anonymousreply 47April 7, 2018 2:35 AM

It's very white trailer park trash/ghetto baby mama drama-ish to have 3+ kids and each have different fathers. It's just disgusting. Kate Winslet is in this situation, and Jessica Lange. Any others?

by Anonymousreply 48April 7, 2018 2:41 AM

This chick will go down as one of the most iconic whores in the history of Hollywood. She makes Leo DiCaprio look like a eunuch.

I said it years ago, that she’s got a hungry pussy. Hungry hungry pussy!

by Anonymousreply 49April 7, 2018 2:42 AM

I just pray her children don't get that nose. She can look so pretty head-on. Then, they give the profile and it looks like her nose was caught in a vice.

Oh, FWIW, she's allowed a "Now-Serving" sign above the bed for all I care. Just fix that damn nose.

by Anonymousreply 50April 7, 2018 2:44 AM

R31 She supposedly likes anal like Goldie. The Hawnspawn should have had more cocks up her ass instead of acting like a cheap floozy welfare queen and getting knocked up all the time.

by Anonymousreply 51April 7, 2018 2:53 AM

Jan Jones in not vapid.

by Anonymousreply 52April 7, 2018 2:56 AM

Kate was raised by a whore who cheated on her husband.

by Anonymousreply 53April 7, 2018 3:01 AM

Poor Bill Hudson has been dissed by this slore. She should respect her dad instead of acting like right winger,Kurt, is her real dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 7, 2018 3:42 AM

Hudson dad is still handsome. Kurt is gross.

Maybe I was brainwashed? Before this thread I was under the impression Hudson dad was somehow creepy?

by Anonymousreply 55April 7, 2018 3:47 AM

She’s doing a great job acting like a black woman.

by Anonymousreply 56April 7, 2018 3:57 AM

R48, Each of Vadgedonna’s kids has a different father.

by Anonymousreply 57April 7, 2018 3:58 AM

R38 Bitch is still 39? I remember growing up, she used to be older than me.

by Anonymousreply 58April 7, 2018 4:04 AM

I remember reading that one of her older sons was having serious problems at school and Kate was doing nothing about it. I don't mind the sloring around, but stop having kids if you're neglecting the ones you already have.

by Anonymousreply 59April 7, 2018 4:08 AM

Everyone in this thread who commented negativity is going to die alone. She seems fun to me and everyone in this thread is a bigger whore so quit judging project much bitch?

by Anonymousreply 60April 7, 2018 4:10 AM

[R50] Her wonky nose is as a result of the nose job she had as a teen. I recall seeing pics of her when she was a tween, and oy vey, the first thing you saw was the honking nose, then the ears. She kept the ears.

by Anonymousreply 61April 7, 2018 4:13 AM

Dreary you are such an utter bore. Stop projecting yourself. You are in mom's basement still eating her shit in a shingle white trash meals. I hate it when fags can be so bitchy!

by Anonymousreply 62April 7, 2018 4:13 AM

R57 Madonna had two biological kids that had different daddies not three.

by Anonymousreply 63April 7, 2018 4:14 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 7, 2018 4:33 AM

R63. Dont forget about all the ones she aborted.

by Anonymousreply 65April 7, 2018 4:36 AM

A Rod must have used double rubbers with her.

by Anonymousreply 66April 7, 2018 4:42 AM

When Kate was asked in an interview about her father and why she refused to talk him she couldn't come up with an answer. She was tap dancing around the question and changed the topic. Bill is a decent guy and was a good father to her, nothing creepy about him. Her mother turned her and her brother against him when they were very young and impressionable. Losing a child to estrangement when you weren't abusive and didn't deserve it must be very painful. I would imagine it's like a death.

As far as the two of them, Goldie and Bill fighting, that isn't true. Goldie was abusive and cheated on Bill a lot. They weren't fighting. She was abusing him. She also drank heavily and neglected the kids. In that situation it isn't two adults fighting, it's an abuser and a victim.

Goldie established a peer relationship with Kate when she was growing up instead of being a mother to her, and that's how she got Kate to go along with her (because that's what friends do) and the two of them tormented Bill. The only fighting Bill was doing during that time was fighting for his parental rights. He has also been denied a relationship with his grandchildren. Neither of them, mother or daughter, have any shame.

by Anonymousreply 67April 7, 2018 4:48 AM

I agree about dat puss-ay. It's hongree!!

by Anonymousreply 68April 7, 2018 4:55 AM

She sure likes a musician.

by Anonymousreply 69April 7, 2018 5:03 AM

Listen, I'm sorry that you're resentful of your mother's lives and your childhoods being stuck with them. But that doesn't mean Kate Hudson and her kids will have that problem. Celebrities can avoid the repercussions of poor choices in a way that regular people can't. Why the hell would she saddle herself with the same guy her whole life if she's not financially dependent on him?

by Anonymousreply 70April 7, 2018 5:18 AM

Agreed R70. Where the fuck are all the "sex positive" blokes who are always defending anything and everything sexual. Why should we deny her the same privilege? May not be my ideal choice, but hell I don't like the idea of having my own children as much I don't like the idea of slut shaming.

by Anonymousreply 71April 7, 2018 5:25 AM

R66 Which one Vadge or Kate Slutson? Afraud fucked them both and probably wore a body condom with both!

by Anonymousreply 72April 7, 2018 11:02 AM

R70 R71 We fought for marriage equality for decades. When we see straights acting irresponsibly AND taking their marriage vows in vain we will point that out. We were supposed to be a problem because of our 'wild gay male lifestyle'. Guess what they seem to be very wild and irresponsible and their hypocrisy needs to be pointed out.

by Anonymousreply 73April 7, 2018 11:05 AM

R71 There's being sex positive (today's word for "slut" kind of like how "body confident" is a stand-in for "obese") and then there's dragging kids into the equation and fucking up their lives by not providing them with the stability they need with a new "daddy" coming and going every week.

If she wants to fuck around, she should have been doing that BEFORE she chose to be a mother and got it out of her system. It's not misogyny to say that either. The same goes for men. Wendy Williams is always looking down on male celebrities (usually rappers) who have multiple kids with multiple mothers during her Hot Topics segment. It's trailer trash behavior.

On the plus side, now that she's finally having a daughter maybe she'll finally cut her sons' hair and let them look like boys.

by Anonymousreply 74April 7, 2018 11:06 AM

Isn't the band Muse kinda over? He'll be borrowing money from her pretty soon.

by Anonymousreply 75April 7, 2018 2:25 PM

That's a cute justification, r73. I don't buy it, but good try.

by Anonymousreply 76April 7, 2018 2:37 PM

[quote] and then there's dragging kids into the equation and fucking up their lives by not providing them with the stability they need with a new "daddy" coming and going every week.

Like you give a shit. I mean, who are you people kidding with this fake morality shit? Leave it to the people who practice it and mind your own business.

by Anonymousreply 77April 7, 2018 2:40 PM

I've always found her off-putting. Recently, in an interview, she was sporting super-short hair that made her unrecognizable to me. I thought, "who is that annoying actress? Oh, it's Kate Hudson."

Sometimes, we label people and can't see past that, but I had the same reaction to her when I didn't recognize her. I can't put my finger on it. There is a vibe of masculine aggression that comes across, I think. She is attractive, but lacks warmth and charisma.

Brother Oliver is hot, though, in that 1990s Steven Weber (tv show Wings) way.

by Anonymousreply 78April 7, 2018 3:28 PM

Well, if she can afford the kids let her have all the crotch fruit she wants. It's not like she'll be on welfare.

by Anonymousreply 79April 7, 2018 3:32 PM

R77 I don't practice morality because I'm a gay man? Are you actually saying this on a message board targeted toward gay men? Why are you even here? It's Saturday. Shouldn't you be taking your brats to soccer practice or something?

by Anonymousreply 80April 7, 2018 3:36 PM

R73 You sound like a small minded judgemental twit. Some of us gay men fought for marriage equality alongside those who personally wanted it, even though we did NOT desire to marry or set up het-normative households with children. You are no better than bloody church-lady types. How do you even know she cheated? Were you there looking over papers, and guarding her vulva? Piss off.

by Anonymousreply 81April 7, 2018 3:46 PM

R81 You dreary are an irrelevant cunt. This entitled bitch is making a mockery of marriage and child rearing. WTF are you smoking? Her eldest child has learning problems and she's more concerned about going out and being a hussy. She should be a fucking mom first. Het-normative? You must be joking that sounds so deranged and moronic So it is OK to be married with kids and get a blow job at the local glory hole dive every night then? I don't think it is. One's world should be surrounded by their husband(for gays0 and wives(for lesbians) and their children. Once you make other things and people your priority you shouldn't be married or have children, Go fuck yourself you ancient relic from a bygone era before we gays could marry and adopt.

by Anonymousreply 82April 7, 2018 4:12 PM

You are the tedious variety of gay man who claims to have such a strong self-righteous morality, yet revel in judging her and casting aspersions. Don't you have any room in your morality not to judge, and embrace humility? You really are the irrelevant one, as you have no tangible evidence of her breaking any marriage vows. In Judaism, you are guilty of Lashon Hara, gossiping on rumour and evil speech. We all have our own moralities, and what we deem more important. You also are tedious because you're the undesireable type here who assumes everyone who disagrees with you is NOT a gay man. Keep up ypur haughty veneer, as we incessantly all need to be reminded it's a GAY blog, or site. Focus on your own damned life if you even have one.

by Anonymousreply 83April 7, 2018 4:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 7, 2018 4:24 PM

Sex is not this b@tch's only issues. Not too long ago Chris Robinson was able to challenge their custody agreement regarding their son because of her blatant and excessive drug use. She had to hire some fancy lawyers and clean her act up pretty damn quick to set things right. Oh, and I have more respect for the Welfare mom's, because at least you know they're shouldering the bulk of the child-rearing work unlike Kate who you know has an army of nannies behind her.

by Anonymousreply 85April 7, 2018 4:34 PM

R83 Judaism? Who mentioned religion here? I really don't care about your religion OR any religion. Take your superstitions(which number many in various faiths) and go elsewhere. You turned out to be an utter bore by mentioning an irrelevant bit of information

by Anonymousreply 86April 7, 2018 4:38 PM

Why do so many always insist on blaming the woman? There are two sides to every story, and somewhere in the middle lies the truth. It may be somewhat interesting to speculate, but all this over the top pontificating and moralising is ridiculous and illogical. Maybe these men were not fit to be fathers? Perhaps they left her, and lacked the proper interest in fatherhood or marriage. None of their lifestyles seem beyond reproach either. If gay men feel terrible about being judged by the straight world, they do know great favour to humanity to continue the judging and preaching. One does NOT right a wrong by emulating the same stinky behaviours.

by Anonymousreply 87April 7, 2018 4:40 PM

R85 She is fucked up. yet we have to please the so-called sex positive cunts. Those who can 't see that she has been an all around shitty parent and person.

by Anonymousreply 88April 7, 2018 4:40 PM

Does anyone posting here actually know her or have worked with her? I'm curious what she's really like, not just crap spewed from gossip rags or sites.

by Anonymousreply 89April 7, 2018 4:44 PM

R86 I bring up my values and religious tenets as you bring your morality to the table. I detest people like you. Busybody, high-minded hypocrite, sanctimonious, smug, etc... So many apropos delicious adjectives for your type. It must be insufferable to be your neighbours! By the way, you actually sound like you are the one from a "bygone era". Thankfully younger folks don't really give a fuck how others choose to live their lives.

by Anonymousreply 90April 7, 2018 4:44 PM

She's a whore!

by Anonymousreply 91April 7, 2018 4:49 PM

r91 We all are.

by Anonymousreply 92April 7, 2018 4:57 PM

R89 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 93April 7, 2018 4:58 PM

[quote]I'm curious what she's really like,

She's a spoiled cunt with minuscule acting talent who's following in her mother's footsteps of being a cum dumpster.

by Anonymousreply 94April 7, 2018 5:12 PM

Yummy R94.

by Anonymousreply 95April 7, 2018 5:14 PM

Did Kurt ever fuck Kate, mistaking her for her mother or just because he wanted a tighter version of Goldie (not that Kate would be tight anymore after blowing out her vadge twice)?

by Anonymousreply 96April 7, 2018 5:17 PM

Yes, they have 3 ways all the time.

by Anonymousreply 97April 7, 2018 5:20 PM

R90 ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz. Kate is still a slore no matter how much you talk about your so called values.

R94 Thanks for stating the obvious truth. I'm not being cunty about it either. It is refreshing to call her out for what she is. A spoiled brat who won't talk to her father and her very unstable personal relationships. She has also been a spermcatcher for way too much low life scum.

by Anonymousreply 98April 7, 2018 5:43 PM

You talk pretty R98. You kiss your mum with that mouth?

by Anonymousreply 99April 7, 2018 6:56 PM

lesbian

by Anonymousreply 100April 7, 2018 7:04 PM

R96. I believe she had C-sections... so don’t worry, her vadge is still tight.

by Anonymousreply 101April 7, 2018 7:09 PM

R101. Wow. She couldn't even wait for it to heal. She had to pull the baby out a different hole so she could go right on fucking rockers and suicidal comedians. Can anyone say whore?

by Anonymousreply 102April 7, 2018 7:12 PM

Quite the backlash developed when Hudson lost the Oscar to Marcia Gay Harden. I was thrilled when she won. I never understood the hype regarding Hudson and her performance in Almost Famous. If anyone deserved an Oscar for the film it was Frances McDormand.

by Anonymousreply 103April 7, 2018 7:17 PM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 104April 7, 2018 7:22 PM

[quote] Oh, and I have more respect for the Welfare mom's, because at least you know they're shouldering the bulk of the child-rearing work unlike Kate who you know has an army of nannies behind her.

You do know what welfare means, don't You? Middle class taxpayers are paying the bill for these kids.

by Anonymousreply 105April 7, 2018 7:31 PM

[quote] A spoiled brat who won't talk to her father and her very unstable personal relationships.

Are you her father? How do you know he's not also to blame for their bad relationship?

by Anonymousreply 106April 7, 2018 7:34 PM

R99 No but I fucked your mama, son!

by Anonymousreply 107April 7, 2018 7:53 PM

R106 her brother Oliver is talking to her dad, Kate isn't. Kate was brainwashed by Goldie to not talk or be with her dad. Thank God ,Oliver didn't listen to Goldie's bullshit and made amends with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 7, 2018 7:59 PM

I think Bill Hudson is posting all over this thread. I know he made a public rant about his daughter, which is in very bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 109April 7, 2018 8:04 PM

R104 If she is pumping out her 3rd piece of crotch fruit what do you think?

by Anonymousreply 110April 7, 2018 8:07 PM

Let me join that other poster in finding the concept of gay men calling women "whores" completely laughable. Call her a bad mother if you must, but don't act like she sleeps around more than the average gay man. If she were a gay man she would probably be a prudish one.

by Anonymousreply 111April 7, 2018 8:30 PM

What the hell did Bill Hudson do to make Goldie Hawn hate him so much? And she obviously kept their children from him and poisoned their minds against him and made them think Kurt Russell was their "real" father. I've never heard anything specific reason why Hudson was so hated by Hawn. Does anybody know? It be interesting to find out why.

by Anonymousreply 112April 7, 2018 8:47 PM

R108 Oliver listened to Goldie for years when she was turning him and Katie against their father. It's called Parental Alienation Syndrome. Very common in families of divorce. A few years back Oliver made a particularly cunt remark on Twitter trashing his father and praising Kurt which triggered Bill into coming out yet again with the truth but this time, thanks to Goldie being a has-been, the media was more willing to listen to his side.

I'm a fan of Goldie when it comes to her movies but she was a horror in her youth (probably still is today) when it comes to Bill. If she wanted to continue whoring around she shouldn't have gotten married and had kids. She's still a drunk. Daily Mail has had photos of her being half dragged and half carried out of bars in London. She's a wreck.

How Kurt - who comes off as a decent guy - manages to put up with her I'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 113April 7, 2018 8:50 PM

I should add that the cunty remark Oliver made on Twitter was on Father's Day no less.

R112 Bill committed the sin of wanting to settle down with a wife and his children while Goldie was more interesting in booze, drugging, partying and sleeping around. The apple (Kate) didn't fall far from the tree in that regard.

by Anonymousreply 114April 7, 2018 8:52 PM

[quote]What the hell did Bill Hudson do to make Goldie Hawn hate him so much?

Probably just that he questioned her "morals" and decision to fuck whomever wanted to treat her like a jizz whore instead of taking care of her kids.

by Anonymousreply 115April 7, 2018 9:54 PM

^ Bill wanted her to stop running around partying and drinking. He also wanted her to get professional help with her excessive drinking and he had reached out to others in desperation, but being a narcissist, she thought he was trying to damage the false image she presented to the world. She denied the drinking and all night partying that everyone in their circles knew was true.

Bill wanted her to be the wife and mother he thought he had married and she wasn't having any of it. She was not a mother to them and he was very distraught over that as well. Confront a narcissist with whom you are connected for life by children, and pay for the rest of your life. Divorcing a narcissist is a nightmare. They are vicious, cruel and sadistic.

Goldie was once a talented actress. That's where it begins and ends.

by Anonymousreply 116April 7, 2018 11:26 PM

Goldie, like many Jewish girls, wanted some hot gentile cock, and Kurt fit the bill, not to mention the quim.

by Anonymousreply 117April 8, 2018 12:34 AM

She's not even that pretty.

by Anonymousreply 118April 8, 2018 12:44 AM

Lucky Goldie, she had Kurt when he was hot AF. I guess they must never discuss politics.

by Anonymousreply 119April 8, 2018 12:44 AM

Kurt and Goldie allegedly encouraged Kate to stop dating Alex Rodríguez because he was Hispanic and Goldie and Kurt especially didn't want mixed race grandchildren. The new guy is Eurasian it sounds like, so their kids will look like Kristen Kreuk or Mark Paul Gosselaar.

by Anonymousreply 120April 8, 2018 1:14 AM

R117 Goldie is half German,English, WASP etc so on. Her dad was a Presbyterian So ethnically she's half Jewish. So she didn't have the desire you talk about in the very least. Unlike a girl whose parents were both Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 121April 8, 2018 1:46 AM

Goldie is a mongrel.

by Anonymousreply 122April 8, 2018 1:50 AM

I simply adore mongel whores.

by Anonymousreply 123April 8, 2018 1:51 AM

I thought Kate's generation was all about anal sex and the like. Katie could have avoided this if her partner fucked her up the ass or they gave each other head.

by Anonymousreply 124April 8, 2018 2:08 AM

Couldn't she afford birth control?

by Anonymousreply 125April 8, 2018 2:10 AM

Women are not into anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 126April 8, 2018 2:21 AM

Puhleeeees, for the soon-to-arrive child's sake, tell us her doctor plucked one of her 'freezer kids' out of the freezer to make this happen.

Who wants to make a soufflé with old eggs?

by Anonymousreply 127April 8, 2018 2:27 AM

Not true R126. I know several, straight and lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 128April 8, 2018 2:27 AM

Kate was interviewed by Stern. She claims her step dad cut them off from the money, they only got a used car , etc. so she was forced to support herself. So not sure how the youngest brother .. Wyatt? .. supports himself. He wants to be an actor but has not had any big roles.

by Anonymousreply 129April 8, 2018 2:46 AM

" . . . they only got a used car," while living for free in a 7,000 sqft house with a pool, with movie star parents, n an exclusive LA community.

Heartbreaking -

by Anonymousreply 130April 8, 2018 2:51 AM

She wasn't even the prettiest girl in Almost Famous. That was Anna Paquin who Crowe seemed to have a fetish for. It's only one of two movies that I liked Crudup in. Two narcissistic peas in a pod which is why they had such great chemistry in AF.

by Anonymousreply 131April 8, 2018 3:34 AM

Let's see. Goldie Hawn was divorced from one man and stayed with the next man for over 30 years. Meanwhile, Bill Hudson is divorced twice and had a child from another failed relationship. He probably has no relationship with any of these kids.

by Anonymousreply 132April 8, 2018 3:40 AM

How true R132, yet the judgemental twits on this thread spare the Hudson men, and all men involved with Kate. It is a hate on Ladies Hawn/Hudson ONLY thread!!!!

by Anonymousreply 133April 8, 2018 3:52 AM

R132 and R133 = Kate and Oliver

by Anonymousreply 134April 8, 2018 4:01 AM

This is my take: she is a rich kid, very connected, she fucks and when she get pregnant or wants children, she just does it.

I think she is a poor actress and I never want to see her on screen again. Her thinking, though, is very modern about her personal life. Who wouldn't want to be a beachy, surfer kid and have Goldie as their grandma?

by Anonymousreply 135April 8, 2018 4:15 AM

I agree with most of what has been said about Kate and Goldie (druggie whores, though Goldie was a talented one), but please , Bill Hudson is the most pathetic excuse for a human being I’ve ever seen - I would have cut him off as well. He’s been peddling this fucking story for four decades now - that’s literally his career. Penny Marshall’s bio (he was married to Cindy Williams after Goldie) confirms that he was weird and controlling and trying to ride her fame (at the time ) as well. He’s a total creep and opportunistic and hungry for any kind of notoriety. The truth is he and Goldie probably deserved each other.

by Anonymousreply 136April 8, 2018 6:51 AM

Does Bill do anal too?

by Anonymousreply 137April 8, 2018 7:22 AM

R136 I thought Bill only spoke up whenever Goldie, Kate or Oliver trashed him in public, be it in the media or on Twitter like the brat Oliver did that Father's Day. He's not selling his story so much as trying to defend himself in a very lopsided situation because the media is way more likely to cover Goldie and Kate's side (thanks to their fame) than they are Bill's. It's only recently that Parental Alienation Syndrome has become recognized and so people are now more willing to consider Bill's side. How would you like it if you had a famous relative who kept bashing you in the press and you know everyone you come into contact with in your daily life knows about it and is judging you 24/7?

by Anonymousreply 138April 8, 2018 12:30 PM

R134 No, Oliver is talking to his dad. Whereas cunt Kate can't let things go. That's the Italian and Jewish in her. She should stop pretending that Snake Pilssken is her real dad. Snake doesn't like colored people like her old bed friend Arod.

by Anonymousreply 139April 8, 2018 4:57 PM

R132 Wrong. Bill had two kids with Cindy Williams. Goldie was fucking everyone but Bill when she was married to him. Goldie wanted a non traditional relationship and Bill didn't. In addition, Goldie and Kurt have never been married. They have both fucked around. Goldie most famously with a Pakistani politician!

by Anonymousreply 140April 8, 2018 5:03 PM

R140 lol Pakistani?? Are you confusing "Protocol " w real life?

by Anonymousreply 141April 8, 2018 5:22 PM

R40 I agree. What happened is that Goldie didn't tell Bill she wanted an open relationship until the first time she was caught cheating and he realized it wasn't the first time. She wasn't upfront with Bill BEFORE they exchanged vows. She pulled this "open relationship" idea out of her ass after they were married. He had said if he knew that prior to getting married he wouldn't have married her.

I was a young adult (age 20) in the mid 1970's and old enough to know that when they got married in 1976 it was a time when open relationship/marriage was totally unacceptable and not at all common. 99% of young women back then, including Hollywood actresses, would never agree to that arrangement, so it probably never crossed his mind that she would want this kind of a marriage arrangement. It was a very different world then.

Anyway, we knew Goldie was lying when she claimed (and made a statement in an interview) that he did know and it was a mutual agreement between them. She was caught off-guard when hit with this question and stumbled with the answer. It wasn't hard to see she was lying and covering her ass. We knew she was lying and that it was not a prearranged agreement. Goldie is not monogamous, but then many narcissists aren't. And pathological lying is a very big part of the narcissism disorder.

Bill didn't know that she preferred an open marriage before they married. He basically walked right into a trap. When he finally confronted her and demanded she change (stop drugging, drinking and sleeping around with other men and take care of the children) she went bat shit crazy, as narcissists do when confronted, and trashed him in every way possible.

by Anonymousreply 142April 8, 2018 7:25 PM

^ ... trashed him in every way possible and also turned his two kids against him. Not being able to see your children, especially whom you helped raise, is a very painful experience. I went through it with my sister.

by Anonymousreply 143April 8, 2018 7:29 PM

R141 No. Goldie had a relationship with a famous Pashtun (very light skinned) Pakistani politician. He was a former cricket player and was married to Jemima Goldsmith. Oh and Kurt must love this,he's a Muslim!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 8, 2018 11:41 PM

R126 So says the old caftan wearing queen from 1959! You need to get out more. A blow job is like a handshake to some of these women and anal is pretty normal. Don't you remember the "oral sex is not sex " mantra from the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 145April 8, 2018 11:55 PM

[quote] A blow job is like a handshake to some of these women and anal is pretty normal.

It's more common than it used to be, but still not common and not practiced by most straight people. At least not regularly.

by Anonymousreply 146April 8, 2018 11:58 PM

Wonder if Kate fucked her hot co-star Riz Ahmed. Here's a scene from their film The Reluctant Fundamentalist.

I've never heard half the stuff about her which has been posted here, she does seem to go from BF to BF, that's make her a slut? Dating one man at a time makes a female a slut? Kate isn't the first female celeb with a laundry list of BFs and husbands, Liz Taylor anyone? How about J. Lo?

Amazing who is judging Kate, DL is a website where every other thread is about some male pornstar or some dumb rent boy or IG whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 9, 2018 12:10 AM

She made enough money to live a charmed life. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 148April 9, 2018 12:37 AM

R146 Bullfeathers. Straight women are sucking cock at a record rate. In the olden days, only a big time slut would be sucking cock. Now the girl next door is. Stop living in 1950 deary......

by Anonymousreply 149April 9, 2018 1:16 AM

I was actually talking about anal sex, but this made me laugh.

[quote] Straight women are sucking cock at a record rate.

by Anonymousreply 150April 9, 2018 1:34 AM

R147 She's still a slore dreary. You could get blue in the face and have a temper tantrum but she is a nasty woman(doesn't talk to her dad) and slores around with tons of men. Yes we are slagging her and her promiscuous mom and Kurt Russell to boot. He raised that slut and is himself a god damn slutting whore.

by Anonymousreply 151April 9, 2018 2:32 AM

SLORES? Speak English you fucking imbecile.

Your attitude about women is right out of the 1950s. Shouldn't you be watching a fisting film right about now?

by Anonymousreply 152April 9, 2018 2:37 AM

Who is she again? I know the name and I know she's a star or a model. Just looked her up. Fools Gold and How to lose a guy. Now how is she a whore?

by Anonymousreply 153April 9, 2018 2:38 AM

R151 I agree.

Kate learned that behavior from her mother who was a poor role-model for her children. Kurt stayed with Goldie because he knew he didn't have to marry her and he could also get away with cheating since she was not faithful / monogamous either. Most women would have insisted they get married or they would have ended the relationship. Thirty years later and still not married. That's because neither trust each other and both whore around. Kate is just like them. She's just doing what she knows. Three children by three different men. That has to be difficult for the kids. Now and going forward.

by Anonymousreply 154April 9, 2018 2:40 AM

btw, moron @R151, as far as I can see, no one here is having a "temper tantrum", you're the one screaming at anyone who doesn't happen to agree with you. And why the fuck are you stating "we", do you think you are speaking for all the gay men in this thread or the whole of DL?!

Odd how so many of this current generation of young people are so fucking uptight. Are you also a religious ReThug?

Man, has DL become a total shit fest of strange angry bitter gay men. Gay men who are overly obsessed with straight women and want to fuck straight men. How pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 155April 9, 2018 2:43 AM

R152 You are just a bitter old humorless lesbian. I find you boring. Fisting? WTF are you blithering about? I'm talking about family and Goldie, Kurt and Kate are acting like cunts and SLORES. Whereas Oliver and Bill Hudson are acting like gentlemen.

R155 Many young people today are slutting it up which includes gay,straight and bi folk. They are not uptight at all.However when you have a family and kids, that should be your first priority NOT pumping around. When one gets married the rules change and even more when one has kids. That should go for straights,gays,lesbians and bi folk.

by Anonymousreply 156April 9, 2018 2:53 AM

She's another Katie Perry with the short hair that looks like shit on her.

by Anonymousreply 157April 9, 2018 3:20 AM

Fuck Kate Hudson. I said fuck her, goddammit. Fuck her whole family and fuck the black crows too, hoo needs 'em? They're all peacocks. Arrogant fools. I don't have time for their shit. I'm somebody hoo is 1/2 smore and 1/2 slore and 1 hell of a damn good time. Maybe I have a drinking problem, so what? Hoo died and made yoo the boss of my tree?! All yoo fowl motherfuckers can kiss my ass right in the goddamn graham!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 9, 2018 5:20 AM

This thread is dead. As usual the trolls have ruined yet another DL thread.

Goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 159April 9, 2018 6:17 AM

Just block them or they'll end up on another thread that you're on and the same thing will happen.

by Anonymousreply 160April 9, 2018 6:28 AM

[quote]She's another Katie Perry with the short hair that looks like shit on her.

That's because neither of them is actually good-looking, but their former long hair tricked you into thinking they were because it covered up all the fug.

Women who are ACTUALLY good-looking, like Charlize Theron and Halle Berry, look fantastic with short hair.

by Anonymousreply 161April 15, 2018 8:55 AM

Ha, she claims to be 39?

Those crows' feet say otherwise!

by Anonymousreply 162April 15, 2018 8:56 AM

Her short hair was for a movie directed by Sia.

by Anonymousreply 163May 17, 2018 10:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!