Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"MISSED CONNECTION"

I WAS AT THE CRACKER BARREL WITH HOWARD, MY DWARF TOP,AND MY 95 YEAR OLD MOTHER--HAVING THE THURSDAY "TURKY N DRESSING" LUNCH SPECIAL. YOU WERE THE NEW & HANDSOME YOUNG WAITER WHO BROUGHT THE YELLOW PAGES FOR HIM TO SIT ON WHEN HIS TOP'S PRIDE MADE HIM REFUSE THE BOOSTER SEAT. YOU ARE ABOUT 18, BLOND, AND "ATHLETIC", MUCH LIKE MY HANDSOME TWIN GRANDSONS. I WOULD LOVE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THEM!!! THE THREE OF US COULD HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME--MAYBE DISNEY,OR PUTT-PUTT GOLF. MY DAUGHTER DOESN'T BRING THEM AROUND MUCH (LIVES IN ANOTHER STATE),,BUT I KEEP THEIR PICTURES ON OUR FRIDGE & IN MY WALLET. I CAN SHOW YOU NEXT TIME--I DON'T THINK YOU SAW MY "WINK" TO SHOW I AM "INTERESTED"(IN "FRIENDSHIP" ONLY!!),,AND I WAS SAD WHEN IT TURNED OUT YOU WEREN'T OUR WAITER AFTER ALL BUT INSTEAD THE HEFTY OLD BROAD SERVED US AFTER YOU TOOK OUR DRINKS ORDER.REALLY "MISSED" YOU AFTER OUR SHORT GREETINGS...MUST BE TOUGH SERVING THE PUBLIC THESE DAYS,W/ SO MANY RUDE PEOPLE. I REALLY AND TRULY "RESPECT" YOU DOING SUCH A HARD JOB. GLAD I RETIRED FROM INSURANCE SALES BACK IN '08. STILL GIVES ME ENOUGH $$$ TO "SPOIL" SPECIAL FRIENDS..LOL. YOUR EYES ARE SO BLUE AND "MANLY"...I AM SURE YOU GET ALL THE GIRLS.. I WANTED TO GIVE YOU MY NUMBER BUT MY MOTHER WAS FUSSING SO MUCH TO TAKE HER HOME AND CHANGE HER COLOSTOMY BAG THAT I DIDN'T EVEN GET DESSERT,SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT AS A INSULT TO YOU PERSONALLY THAT I DID NOT SAY GOODBYE...WE WILL BE BACK NEXT THURSDAY...I LEFT MY # WITH YOUR MANAGER TO PASS ALONG TO YOU IN CASE YOU WANT A PERSONAL APOLOGY FOR OUR LEAVING W/O A PROPER "GOODBYE"...I WILL BE HAPPY TO BRING A GIFT TO COMPENSATE...LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU, BLESS,BILL BILLTAYLOR@AOL.COM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 4, 2018 4:05 PM

This is a BILL TAYLOR imposter!!!!

What happened to the garbage man?

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2018 6:10 PM

HELLO MY FRIEND---SANTI CALLED IN FEB. BUT IS IN JAIL FOR 90 DAYS,DIDN'T SAY WHY. ALWAYS WILL LOVE HIM,,HOWARD IS MY "PARTNER" NOW,,BUT SANTI IS ALWAYS WELCOME BACK - BUT ONLY IF HOWARD CAN STAY TOO. BLESS,BILL

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2018 6:13 PM

OK, just steer clear of Florida, we don't need Group Sex During Hurricane Leads to Dead Body in the Closet 2.0

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2018 6:15 PM

Twin grandsons?

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2018 8:41 PM

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 5April 1, 2018 7:19 PM

yawn...

by Anonymousreply 6April 1, 2018 7:54 PM

We need more posters like Bill Taylor, and fewer cunts like R6.

by Anonymousreply 7April 1, 2018 8:20 PM

Who is Bill Taylor?

by Anonymousreply 8April 1, 2018 8:22 PM

He is your future, R8.

by Anonymousreply 9April 1, 2018 8:26 PM

Happy Easter, Bill! What do you and your dwarf top do today?

by Anonymousreply 10April 1, 2018 8:52 PM

Did you find your missed connection Bill?

by Anonymousreply 11April 4, 2018 11:25 AM

Uh, oh. OP hasn't yet sold the basic material for the BILL TAYLOR series.

by Anonymousreply 12April 4, 2018 11:55 AM

OP: Very impressive. I almost felt as if I was at the Cracker Barrel eating my salad.

by Anonymousreply 13April 4, 2018 4:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!