Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Theresa May stands by adviser who outed Brexit whistleblower

When will this woman finally grow a fucking backbone? Absolutely shameful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2018 4:50 PM

What was he doing, shagging this hideous old pig anyways? Did he not realize how far out of his league he was?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2018 7:04 AM

Moral of the story: If you're in the closet, get out of politics.

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2018 7:09 AM

"If you're in the closet, get out of politics."

Why are you looking at me, bitch?

Like my hair? Fernando calls it "Hillary Blonde." Naughty boy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2018 7:34 AM

Moral of the story: if you accuse your ex boyfriend of criminal behaviour, expect him to defend himself.

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2018 7:42 AM

Expecting any kind of backbone from any politician these days is expecting the impossible. At best they simply avoid taking any responsibility for what they say or what results from what they say. At worst, they lie blatantly and are confident nothing will come of it because someone else’s ineptitude or duplicity will be making news soon after. No one is held responsible for anything anymore.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2018 8:18 AM

This is one of many examples of reasons to not date people in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2018 8:24 AM

Lawsuit pending... BEE-YOTCH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2018 4:32 PM

He only had this information because of his boyfriend. How anyone would expect the boyfriend not to clarify the nature of the relationship - which any straight person would have done - is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2018 4:35 PM

Where does the principled leaker end and the bitter ex begin? This is embarrassing. And to sue!

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2018 4:46 PM

May is the kind of person who gets ahead with little ability or talent but for skills at group politics. Every organization has them. I dislike them.

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2018 4:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!