Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Krypton on SyFy

Premieres Wednesday March 21.

I'm obsessed with Cameron Cuffe, who plays Seg-El.

He's so handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341August 18, 2019 1:48 AM

Trailer #1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2018 1:09 AM

Trailer #2.

This show looks so good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2018 1:10 AM

I hope it delivers on the promise and the hype, because people are excited to see this show.

The hot lead character is a good start.

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2018 1:13 AM

I would happily kneel before Seyg-El!

by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2018 1:21 AM

He had to gain 15 pounds of muscle for the show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2018 1:21 AM

How old is Cameron?

He must be a newbie to acting, because there isn't much information about him online yet.

by Anonymousreply 6March 20, 2018 1:25 AM

Cameron's 24

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 20, 2018 1:26 AM

R6, all you need to know is that he’s an insatiable bottom.

by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2018 1:26 AM

Creator is well know homophobe . DAvid S Goyer so pass

by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2018 1:28 AM

Who's Cameron cuddling with here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 20, 2018 1:31 AM

According to this page, it's someone named Rhys Dunlop R10

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 20, 2018 1:32 AM

Cameron is really cute. He reminds me of DL fave, that whore Gregg Sulkin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 20, 2018 2:46 AM

SyFy has done some other great stuff, including Expanse, Happy!, and Magicians.... sure hope this is up to those levels.

by Anonymousreply 13March 20, 2018 4:02 AM

Got a C for the first five episodes from the AV Club. Not holding my breath for this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 21, 2018 5:53 PM

[quote]He had to gain 15 pounds of muscle for the show

Let's hope a good 4 of those pounds were in his cock.

by Anonymousreply 15March 21, 2018 5:56 PM

Cuff? Koof?

by Anonymousreply 16March 21, 2018 5:58 PM

Did you expect rave reviews from this r14?

Mindless entertainment is about all you can hope for, with hopefully beefcake from the lead.

by Anonymousreply 17March 21, 2018 6:18 PM

r17 I did, actually.

by Anonymousreply 18March 21, 2018 6:21 PM

[quote]I did, actually.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 21, 2018 6:24 PM

Because I expect showrunners to step it up in the era of Peak TV and not settle for just anything? There's no way utter crap can endure these days like it used to.

by Anonymousreply 20March 21, 2018 6:30 PM

[quote]Creator is well know homophobe . DAvid S Goyer so pass

Ugh. Yes, you remind me that David Goyer was the one who refused to portray Da Vinci or Constantine as not straight, and got all offensive and dismissive when people called him out on those fact. It took Constantine no longer being under his control to have to him bi.

I was going to check out this show out of mild curiosity, but I think I will pass.

by Anonymousreply 21March 21, 2018 6:37 PM

That's disappointing, that Goyer is involved in this. The trailer, I saw months ago, made the show look quite interesting. But then I am a sucker for CW type of shows (For example I like Beyond on Freeform - no gay character, a lesbian villain though).

Zack Snyder, JJ Abrams, David Goyer, the holy trinity of my "Do not watch!" list.

by Anonymousreply 22March 21, 2018 6:52 PM

I will give it a shot. I respect reviews, but don’t let reviews be my final determination. I have loved many shows and movies that were poorly reviewed.

by Anonymousreply 23March 21, 2018 6:59 PM

Premieres tonight!

by Anonymousreply 24March 22, 2018 12:34 AM

Well, one of the actors played "Scudder" from "Maurice"... he's matured very nicely indeed.

by Anonymousreply 25March 22, 2018 2:26 AM

Well, the premiere suffers from all the traditional issues of a pilot... too much exposition and setup, info-dumps, and such.

But I feel like there's potential once it actually gets into it. I hope it finds its groove. The production values are certainly good, and I like most of the actors.

by Anonymousreply 26March 22, 2018 2:55 AM

Cameron Cuffe is so sexy.

Unfortunately, he reads as straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 22, 2018 4:45 AM

Why does everyone on Krypton have a British accent? And why weren't there any good shots of Cuff with his shirt off? Show us those 15 pounds of new muscles.

by Anonymousreply 28March 22, 2018 9:55 AM

I mean...who cares about Krypton? Another pre-Superman show? I wished they'd build a show around someone like Zatanna or Dr. Fate.

by Anonymousreply 29March 22, 2018 10:50 AM

I believe the show tries to recreate the initial success of Gotham (the show following a young James Gordon and a young Bruce Wayne and some of the origin stories of Batman's greatest villains).

by Anonymousreply 30March 22, 2018 11:07 AM

Went in with *super* low expectations and it actually wasn't that bad. At least not aggressively so. Technology stuff, time travel, Brainiac were all cool and I'd like to see more of that in the future. Teenage personal drama, not so much.

The show is aware its strength is the lead's face and he has more facial expressions than that Smallville Whatshisface, so that's a good sign. And those military guys are basically all just models as well; SyFy must've gotten some tips from CW in that department. They sure make for nice eye candy, though I've never felt more like a weak 7 than when watching this premiere.

by Anonymousreply 31March 22, 2018 5:46 PM

Really could use some gay characters. But it's never going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 32March 24, 2018 8:55 PM

Looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 33March 24, 2018 9:00 PM

R28 The British accents is allegedly due in part because they film over in the U.K. and to try to distinguish themselves in someways from Superman who grew up in what DL calls flyover country.

by Anonymousreply 34March 24, 2018 9:36 PM

The show was filmed in Motreal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 24, 2018 9:49 PM

I'm really watching for Cameron. He's soooooooo dreamy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 24, 2018 9:53 PM

The pilot might have been shot in Montreal, but the show was filmed in the UK (Belfast)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 24, 2018 9:53 PM

Is Cameron a top or a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 38March 24, 2018 9:55 PM

He's British. Uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 39March 24, 2018 9:55 PM

I can see why he had to gain the weight. He was scrawny before, and that would not make a very believable Superman. Or Superman's grandfather, or whatever he's supposed to be.

He looks much better now, with all the added muscle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 24, 2018 9:59 PM

He is hot. We just need to see more of his body.

by Anonymousreply 41March 24, 2018 10:05 PM

Brainiac looks VERY creepy. I wish they would use him for one of the movies. iIam sick to death of Luthor or Zod always being the villain--especially Luthor.

by Anonymousreply 42March 24, 2018 10:06 PM

Brainiac reminds me a little bit of Snoke from Star Wars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 24, 2018 10:10 PM

This is how he appears in the show, a bit different from the OP picture.

He seems to specialize in male model scowl throughout the episode, but it is quite effective. When they get a good closeup shot of him, it looks like something is happening even when he is standing still and nothing's going on. You end up studying his beautiful but pouty face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 29, 2018 2:59 AM

It's mildly amusing, like the other scifi dramas. Lots of familiar tropes and overacting. Nice CGI.

by Anonymousreply 45March 29, 2018 3:03 AM

Unfortunately, it is laughably bad. MST3K bad.

by Anonymousreply 46March 29, 2018 3:26 AM

It's really not bad and I was the poster bitching about Peak TV upthread. Travelling back in time from Earth is a great conceit as this would just be another generic Caprica prequel without it. The concept of Brainiac is scaring me and I've no idea how one is supposed to fight a cosmic horror like that.

However, the trope of the lead's parents getting killed as the event that starts off his journey really should be retired by now, along with rape serving that same purpose.

by Anonymousreply 47March 29, 2018 1:58 PM

No love for Adam Strange (Shaun Sipos)? The show runner seems to be hinting that his character might be up for queer stuff, but I'm really hoping it's NOT with the bartender. We already had a gay bartender on another sci fi show, Syfy's Killjoys. Shan Sipos was also on Syfy's Dark Matter and his hair was blonder, i don't know why its darker on Krypton. Other killjoys actor was on Supergirl.

by Anonymousreply 48March 29, 2018 2:12 PM

I *totally* got a gay vibe between him and the lead's bartender friend without knowing that the showrunner said that. Sorry, don't know any of the names yet.

I don't watch Killjoys but I'll take any representation they throw at us at this point. And I really don't see why the bartender being gay would be such an issue if it happened on two different shows.

by Anonymousreply 49March 30, 2018 3:41 PM

I loved the two episodes that have aired so far. Nice effects and gorgeous men!

by Anonymousreply 50March 30, 2018 3:49 PM

A nice Jewish boy means a nice clean cock. A++

by Anonymousreply 51March 30, 2018 5:52 PM

Brainiac is played by a handsome guy as well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 30, 2018 6:06 PM

damn! the body on this hot man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 1, 2018 12:53 AM

r53 Well? Where's the body?

by Anonymousreply 54April 1, 2018 12:54 AM

I'm so turned on by Brainiac's prominent nasal bridge. Don't ask, I always go for non-human villains in these things; almost soaked the theatre seat the first time I heard Thanos speaking. Freud would have a field day with me, I'm sure. Although, is that a cold sore patch on his lower lip? Because I can totally relate, Brainy. I wonder which brand he swears by...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 1, 2018 1:10 AM

How is the very first course of action when you encounter a human-like alien on another planet NOT to compare your cocks?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 1, 2018 1:12 AM

[quote]I believe the show tries to recreate the initial success of Gotham

I got bored with Gotham after the first season, since the villains seemed all to be crazy in exactly the same way. I'm not that interested in the villains' origin stories, as it turns out.

by Anonymousreply 57April 1, 2018 1:20 AM

Wake me when the gay comes to this show

by Anonymousreply 58April 3, 2018 12:23 AM

I gave up on Gotham in season 1 as well r57, just wasn't interesting enough to justify me continuing to watch.

Though I thought about picking it back up since they apparently made Penguin gay.

Anyway, this is a futuristic society where presumably homosexuality/bisexualiy has been long accepted and normalized. It would be nice if they followed through on that, might would get me to watch. The cancelled too soon "Caprica" was good about that showing that in their futuristic society.

by Anonymousreply 59April 3, 2018 12:39 AM

R51 It does? If you don't wash a cut cock it tastes extremely icky. Like rancid mushrooms deary and I'm being kind here.

by Anonymousreply 60April 3, 2018 12:45 AM

I want to see Seg-El and Brainiac hook up!

by Anonymousreply 61April 5, 2018 1:30 AM

I want Seg-El to lose track of Adam, and then say, "Let's go get some Strange."

by Anonymousreply 62April 5, 2018 2:48 AM

Loving all the sci-fi stuff. More of that and keep the interpersonal drama to a minimum, please. The military stuff bores me, though.

Is it just me or does that time traveller have so much more presence than the lead? And look at that smile! What a charming fella.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 9, 2018 8:55 PM

That feeling when you're nobody's handmaid anymore and you're ready to write your own goddamn tale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 9, 2018 8:57 PM

So, Lyta-Zod (Georgina Campell) killed Dev-Em's (Aaron Pierre) lover to take his place?

by Anonymousreply 65April 9, 2018 9:01 PM

r65 Wait, what? I mostly FF through the military stuff so I must have missed it. Those two were lovers?!

by Anonymousreply 66April 9, 2018 9:03 PM

I didn't like it.

by Anonymousreply 67April 9, 2018 9:03 PM

r66, there is a scene where Dev cleans out his lover's locker after he was killed. Lyta approaches him and tells him that she's sorry.

by Anonymousreply 68April 9, 2018 9:06 PM

This is how SyFy describes Dev-Em and his love interests:

[quote] Bound to Lyta-Zod, Dev-Em is a Sagitari who has always relished his role as a protector of Kandor. He admires Jayna as the perfect template of a warrior, but he's loved Lyta since childhood, and his jealousy of Seg could destroy everything.

by Anonymousreply 69April 9, 2018 9:10 PM

The AV Club slapped a C+ on the latest episode and stopped covering the show until further notice. And I agree that the plotting and the writing, in general, is not very good.

The Voice of Rao had the tightest bod but the actor (well, fitness model) playing that character is uncredited so I can't look him up. The voice actor is listed on IMDb but is uncredited on the show as well, oddly enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 12, 2018 1:31 PM

Why keep up? We know Krypton gets blowed up real good, and grandson Superman lives and saves Earth. It's just an hour glass running out. It's all pretty, but I'm annoyed by the 'serious' acting.

by Anonymousreply 71April 12, 2018 4:22 PM

r71 Reviewers seem to be praising that "serious" acting, though, especially by Ann Ogbomo and Georgina Campbell. Would you rather the show go the goofier route, like Legends of Tomorrow, or Gotham? I mean, I wouldn't mind seeing that myself at this point. Because I sure as hell am not watching this for the serious drama.

by Anonymousreply 72April 12, 2018 4:27 PM

How is Gotham "goofy"?

It's dark, violent, over the top, and I wouldn't call the acting "non serious".

by Anonymousreply 73April 12, 2018 4:35 PM

Nah, it's goofy af.

by Anonymousreply 74April 12, 2018 4:40 PM

Why does the sixface keep waving the shocker? It makes me giggle every time he does it, which is all the time.

by Anonymousreply 75April 13, 2018 7:34 PM

The voice of Rao is the same actor who plays Brainiac

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 15, 2018 10:51 PM

r76 Oh, I see. I was looking at Oliver Cotton as "Hooded Figure" on IMDb and assumed it was his voice. But that's another character entirely.

Yeah, Blake Ritson's body matches what we've seen on the show. Hot fucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 15, 2018 11:01 PM

Does Blake Ritson wear a toupee?

And why is a 40 year old sporting a haircut like this? It looks silly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 15, 2018 11:06 PM

r78 Yeah, that haircut is beyond silly. It was actually a challenge to find a decent photo of him that didn't feature that haircut when I posted the pic at r52.

I don't think it's a hairpiece. Peter Pan syndrome, more likely. Too bad because that bod is taut af.

by Anonymousreply 79April 15, 2018 11:10 PM

His forehead look fine to me so I don't know why he's so intent on hiding it.

Anyway, I'm kinda bummed we won't be seeing him shirtless again on this show. He'll probably be all green and veiny in the next episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 15, 2018 11:20 PM

Is Blake of the homosex persuasion?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 15, 2018 11:20 PM

[quote] His forehead look fine to me so I don't know why he's so intent on hiding it

That's exactly what I was thinking, too.

I think he looks great in this photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 15, 2018 11:22 PM

r81 He has a daughter with Hattie Morahan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 15, 2018 11:26 PM

Geez, if they're not going to give us gay characters on this show the least they could have was some gay actors.

by Anonymousreply 84April 15, 2018 11:28 PM

So does this show give the audience shirtless scenes of the hunk? Or is it too serious to pander?

by Anonymousreply 85April 16, 2018 12:29 AM

r85 I can't recall the lead getting shirtless, although the military guys got shirtless in the changing room, I think. I mean, I'm pretty sure I'd be posting gifs of his shirtless scenes here if there were any. Though to be honest, Tumblr hasn't really taken to this show so there aren't that many gifs floating around there anyway.

What I don't understand is why they had him put on so many pounds and exercise so much if they weren't intending to show off the moneymaker at all?

by Anonymousreply 86April 16, 2018 12:37 AM

So far, the lead being hot has been such a waste.

by Anonymousreply 87April 16, 2018 12:51 AM

this is the hottest one on the show. great shirtless scenes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 16, 2018 12:53 AM

R86 R87 How disappointing... You would think they would get him shirtless in the first episode to get people to watch.

by Anonymousreply 89April 17, 2018 4:35 AM

Thanks, R72. Yes, I like Legends as a romp. But even Agents of SHIELD balances funny and serious moments, and also acknowledges its silliness. Krypton takes itself too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 90April 17, 2018 4:57 AM

Resident DL bisexuals, rejoice; the sexy Adam Strange is now representing you on this show.

Hot gif train incoming...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 19, 2018 1:22 PM

Please let him hook up with this dreamy guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 19, 2018 1:22 PM

Target acquired and locked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 19, 2018 1:23 PM

What were you saying about that thumb in the ass, again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 19, 2018 1:24 PM

GET IT!

[/gif train end]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 19, 2018 1:24 PM

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Adam Strange is into guys!!!

I thought he was super cute from the very beginning, and I really hope they don't wimp out on this storyline!!

by Anonymousreply 96April 19, 2018 2:24 PM

Adam Strange is so strange. Last night he was searching for Seg-El and so he's describing Seg to someone. Adam says something like

[quote] He's yea high and has dreamy eyes.

Also, CBR.com asks, "Wait, Did Krypton Just Hint That Adam Strange is Gay?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 19, 2018 2:25 PM

r97 Love how the article fails to mention his "thumb up my ass" remark earlier in the episode. I'm sorry but that was a clear hint as well.

And that fist bumping gag from earlier in the season also has a whole different meaning now, at least in my dirty mind.

by Anonymousreply 98April 19, 2018 2:35 PM

The show needs lots more male nudity

by Anonymousreply 99April 19, 2018 11:23 PM

I think that Cameron Cuffe is very handsome, but why do they give him a "rice bowl haircut" on the show?

It looks terrible.

by Anonymousreply 100April 19, 2018 11:39 PM

r100 Yeah, that haircut isn't even adorably goofy; it's just atrocious.

They have avoided showing him shirtless so far (we only got the briefest flash of nipples in the pilot), which makes me think it was an intentional creative decision by the showrunners to de-sex the character. Which just doesn't make sense to me on any level.

Cut to him showing dong next week and me with egg on my face.

by Anonymousreply 101April 19, 2018 11:45 PM

Cameron Cuffe has a fit body - he's posted work out videos on IG

by Anonymousreply 102April 20, 2018 12:42 AM

Don't watch next week's preview if you don't want to be spoiled as there's some huge shit coming our way! And I'm not talking about Brainiac either. The showrunners seem to be going all out in the first season already. When I think back about Smallville, the military intrigue alone would have occupied the gang for at least two whole seasons. TV used to be so slow back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 103April 20, 2018 12:51 AM

R103, does it involve male nudity?

by Anonymousreply 104April 20, 2018 12:53 AM

r104 Ha! Unfortunately for us, the "huge shit" refers to something else.

by Anonymousreply 105April 20, 2018 12:56 AM

Let's hope Adam gets some man action

by Anonymousreply 106April 20, 2018 2:20 AM

Wow, dat's some butt!

by Anonymousreply 107April 20, 2018 6:03 AM

You left out the "legs for days" part, matey potatey R97. Damn straight, Adam's popping like 16 boners for Seggy.

by Anonymousreply 108April 20, 2018 7:36 PM

I had totally forgotten about the "legs for days" line even though I recall thinking when he said it that 'Lex Fadayz' would be a great drag name for me.

They'll probably hook him up with a female officer instead of that gorgeous hunk. I hope I'm wrong, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 20, 2018 7:45 PM

Adam Strange (Actor Shaun Sipos) shirtless. Yum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 20, 2018 9:49 PM

Shaun Sipos is quite cute.

We need to see him in some man-on-man Krypton action!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 20, 2018 9:50 PM

So Adam went all the way to Krypton to cruise for dick?

Damn!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 20, 2018 9:52 PM

Here's a scene from the next episode that keeps the other big reveal under wraps. Adam is so hot when he's all pissed off and ready for action.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 20, 2018 10:05 PM

damn scary ending tonight

by Anonymousreply 114April 26, 2018 3:09 AM

But the scariest thing: Seg and Adam are Bros No Mo.

by Anonymousreply 115April 26, 2018 3:20 AM

I'm sorry but Adam constantly repeating "Seg, Seg, Seg, it's me, trust me" was beyond ridiculous. Would [italic]you[/italic] trust a time-travelling alien who said Earth getting destroyed in the near future really is for the best and to just take his word on that? So anthropocentric; what was Adam thinking?!

At least he can drown his sorrow in Kryptonian equivalent of alcohol now and focus on getting some tail, finally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 27, 2018 1:08 AM

What's more dangerous to Krypton than Brainiac? Ratings. They keep falling. (I'm not to blame, I watch it every week.)

[quote]SyFy’s “Krypton” fell outside of the top 50 (in cable) this week with a 0.2 rating – one-tenth less than the 0.3 it had scored the week before – and 597,000 (total) viewers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117April 27, 2018 10:05 PM

"Would you trust a time-travelling alien"

No, but I'd happily ejaculate on his pretty face.

by Anonymousreply 118April 27, 2018 11:27 PM

r118 Ha! I was about to add to that post that I love the cum gutters on his forehead, but thought that would be going too far. I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 119April 27, 2018 11:32 PM

As SyFy network shows go, this one is definitely in the above average range. Not in the Expanse/Magicians highest category in terms of quality, but it's maybe a notch below. Shame it's tanking in the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 120April 28, 2018 5:13 AM

So I haven't watched the last episode yet, have they done anything with gay/bi Adam?

by Anonymousreply 121April 28, 2018 6:17 AM

r121 No, nothing yet. But the episode was very action-packed so any lighter moments would stick out too much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 28, 2018 10:42 AM

dammit! my favorite eye candy is now dead. and one arm shot off.

by Anonymousreply 123May 3, 2018 1:57 PM

Three episodes left in the season. (Or in the series if it gets canceled.)

by Anonymousreply 124May 3, 2018 3:33 PM

Just three more episodes to get this one shirtless and for Adam to hook up with a guy. It's totally doable!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125May 3, 2018 6:07 PM

The lead responded to an article about the show confirming the existence of Justice League and Green Lanterns in its universe.

[quote]Absolutely!! Our show takes place in a fully realised DC Universe. The Justice League, The Omega Men, The Green Lantern Corps... these things are all very real in the world of our story

Unforch, we are [italic]this[/italic] close to not seeing any of that, ever.

by Anonymousreply 126May 3, 2018 7:38 PM

It is silly to bring up the Justice League. Supes, Batman, Flash etc are obvious many years from being born.

by Anonymousreply 127May 3, 2018 7:54 PM

Erm, so are Adam and Zod, yet here we are.

by Anonymousreply 128May 3, 2018 7:56 PM

There's a Krypton marathon happening on SyFy right now, as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 129May 5, 2018 4:16 PM

What happened between Seg and Adam?

I missed the past couple of episodes.

by Anonymousreply 130May 5, 2018 8:38 PM

Seg found out that Krypton is destroyed when Kal-El escapes. Adam left out that part.

Zod revealed that, which got Seg all mad at Adam.

WHY isn't Cameron Cuffe shirtless yet???!!?!!!!

by Anonymousreply 131May 5, 2018 8:47 PM

Shit, I wanted to see what that weird ass three-faced Voice of Rao looks like under his mask.

He was just about to take it off!

by Anonymousreply 132May 5, 2018 9:14 PM

uh, its 6 faced. and he sort of hot for a freaking alien.

by Anonymousreply 133May 5, 2018 9:29 PM

I'm amazed at how good this show is.

The writing is terrific, and the acting is very, very good.

I wish that people would give it a chance.

by Anonymousreply 134May 5, 2018 10:32 PM

Tumblr added about zero fresh gifs of this show in the past three weeks, which is unusual and a red flag in itself. They should have taken a page out of the Shadowhunters' playbook and immediately introduced a will-they-won't-they scenario with two gay/bi male characters. The fraus would go into a frenzy and there's no way it would get cancelled easily.

[quote]WHY isn't Cameron Cuffe shirtless yet???!!?!!!!

For me, it's the biggest TV mystery since forever. Cameron Welsh, the junior showrunner whom Goyer and Kindler whored out for the press, might be straight but how is he not aware of the importance of shirtless scenes? Look at him! He's showing more cleavage here than Seg on this show. Or perhaps there's something... [italic]off[/italic] with Cameron Cuffe's physique, so they're avoiding showing it? How odd that the Voice of Rao/Brainiac, one of the more established actors of the bunch, is the one getting shirtless.

Or perhaps they're saving the cock shots for the final three episodes, for maximum impact. Doubt it but I'll gladly eat my words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135May 5, 2018 10:36 PM

I'm super-duper confused about the SyFy ratings, and what rating is needed for SyFy to renew a show. They renewed the Magicians with a .27 demo rating and 710,000 viewers and canceled Dominion with a .25 rating and 869,000 viewers.

According to the link, Krypton had a rating of .26 in the demo and 882,000 viewers. I think the article indicates that this is the latest rating for Krypton (updated 5/3/18).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136May 5, 2018 10:54 PM

I need to see Adam, Seg, and Kem naked... ASAP!

Is it just me, or does Kem look a little bit like Johnny Weir?

And is Kem gay, too? He seemed to be hitting on one of the male patrons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137May 5, 2018 10:58 PM

I also thought that Kem was hitting on one of his male patrons. Also, some of the earlier scenes with Kem and Adam seemed to be hinting at something.

by Anonymousreply 138May 6, 2018 12:11 AM

And of course I had to FF that scene with him talking to his patron because I thought it was just some mindless conversation to fill the airtime. I miss a lot of things that way. Will rewatch it shortly.

by Anonymousreply 139May 6, 2018 12:17 AM

BTW the scene with the naked Kryptonian ass was so much hotter than the gifs show!

Adam stopped in his tracks.

The naked K gave him a little head lift and smile. Adam looked enraptured!

Then the naked K turned around revealing that gorgeous ass as he walked away.

Adam then started walking after him until that cock-blocking Zod bitch stopped him.

One of the best homo scenes on TV in a long time. I can't believe gay-eraser David Goyer had anything to do with that episode at all!

by Anonymousreply 140May 6, 2018 12:22 AM

r140 I'm the one who posted that gif train here and yes, it was WAY hotter on TV! Ridiculously so. Couldn't believe I was seeing something so incredibly sexy on SyFy. The director and both of the actors must all have been touched by some ungodly inspiration to end up with that. Everything was just perfect.

by Anonymousreply 141May 6, 2018 12:36 AM

Well, the episode was sitting on my DVR for a week until I saw this thread and watched your gifs. Then I RAN to the DVR to watch the whole thing.

This will NEVER be deleted from my DVR! (Until the Blu-Ray of Season One is released!)

by Anonymousreply 142May 6, 2018 12:40 AM

Somebody post the whole sexy scene!

by Anonymousreply 143May 6, 2018 12:44 AM

R142 Ha, I know the feeling! I also RAN to Tumblr after that episode ended to find the offending gifs and spread the knowledge. Lord knows little else will get DLers to watch this show.

by Anonymousreply 144May 6, 2018 12:45 AM

Strangely, that scene doesn't appear to be anywhere on the net in video form.

by Anonymousreply 145May 7, 2018 12:08 AM

r137 I rewatched the scene and didn't read it as flirty at all. Just a couple of straight lads cracking crude jokes.

r145 Nope, and I searched and searched, with no luck.

by Anonymousreply 146May 7, 2018 12:13 AM

During the recent Krypton marathon, I could have sworn that they shortened the naked scene with Adam and the military guy.

I wonder if they got flack about it?

by Anonymousreply 147May 7, 2018 12:30 AM

[quote] I rewatched the scene and didn't read it as flirty at all. Just a couple of straight lads cracking crude jokes

That's not the scene being discussed.

We're talking about the one where Kem is chatting up his patron, when Seg and the Zod's come into Kem's bar to get help from a doctor.

Then Kem ends up kicking everybody out, but not before flirting with his patron one more time (and vice-versa).

by Anonymousreply 148May 7, 2018 12:45 PM

Nope, that's exactly the scene being discussed. Rewatched it for the third time now and there's zero flirting going on.

by Anonymousreply 149May 7, 2018 12:58 PM

I think you're not very observant, then, R149.

by Anonymousreply 150May 7, 2018 7:01 PM

Let's just agree to disagree and stop with the personal attacks.

by Anonymousreply 151May 7, 2018 7:07 PM

And you have obviously never been to a pub in your life, r150.

by Anonymousreply 152May 7, 2018 7:31 PM

#GetAdamStrangeaBoyfriend

by Anonymousreply 153May 7, 2018 7:33 PM

Ok on another note, I have a big question.

If the Kandorians have such an advanced civilization, how in the HELL can they think that there is no other life in the universe?

It's a central concept of the show, and it doesn't make very much sense.

I mean, Brainiac is clearly "eating" other worlds and civilizations. How can the Kandorians - with all their advanced technology - not know that they're out there?

by Anonymousreply 154May 7, 2018 7:49 PM

What happened on tonight's episode?

by Anonymousreply 155May 10, 2018 2:37 AM

the hot Dev character is bak and he's getting his arm regrown. YEH! and it looks like sides are changing again.

by Anonymousreply 156May 10, 2018 3:09 AM

Any gay sex yet?

Or anything gay?

by Anonymousreply 157May 10, 2018 3:11 AM

no. just a lot of exciting events. this is becoming one of my favorites shows. expancse and then krypton. great wed. night..

by Anonymousreply 158May 10, 2018 3:20 AM

How did Adam Strange get to know Kal-El back on Earth?

Craigslist hookup?

by Anonymousreply 159May 10, 2018 3:46 AM

Kem and Adam have good chemistry with each other.

by Anonymousreply 160May 10, 2018 5:12 AM

So, how many episodes down?

How many to go?

by Anonymousreply 161May 10, 2018 5:36 AM

two?

by Anonymousreply 162May 10, 2018 11:52 AM

So what happened to Adam?

After that creepy little girl blew herself up, he protected Kem and Seg, but ended up somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 163May 10, 2018 12:55 PM

Blake Ritson looked ridiculously good in that white Matrix/priest attire, with his buff chest giving it the perfect form. I still think his hair colour and hairstyle are totally wrong for his age, but whatever. He's bald now, anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164May 10, 2018 11:58 PM

What are the odds of this getting renewed after that 'The Expanse' shocker today?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 11, 2018 11:29 AM

What was The Expanse shocker?

by Anonymousreply 166May 11, 2018 2:02 PM

It got cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 167May 11, 2018 2:05 PM

Oh, no. I hope that Krypton stays. I'm loving it.

I find Kem sexy. Anyone else?

I've also developed an appreciation for Dev. At first, I didn't think he was attractive, but he's actually pretty hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168May 11, 2018 2:13 PM

This is what Deadline.com hints about how Krypton is different from The Expanse:

[quote] The Expanse‘s Live+3 linear ratings started with 581,000 among adults 18-49 and 1.378 million total viewers in Season 1. Season 2 slipped to 457K in 18-49 and 1.05M viewers; Season 3 to date is running just below the Season 2 averages, at 400K and 1 million, respectively.

[quote]That is below the performance of Syfy’s top dramas The Magicians and Krypton, as well as comedy Happy!, but in line with a number of co-productions on the network.

by Anonymousreply 169May 11, 2018 2:16 PM

[quote] E4 Picks Up Superman Prequel Series ‘Krypton’ for U.K.

It's expanding its audience to the UK. Don't know if that helps with a possible season two green light, but let's hope so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170May 11, 2018 2:19 PM

I have a huge crush on Kem (Rasmus Hardiker).

I'll just bet he's hung like a horse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 11, 2018 2:31 PM

r169 Thanks! I cannot. fucking. [italic]believe[/italic] The Expanse is running below The Magicians, Krypton and Happy! Listen, I adore all of those shows and discuss them endlessly on their respective threads when they're airing. I mean, I don't discuss The Expanse in its official thread because I find the nerds there to be humourless and entirely without charm so I go to its subreddit instead, but that show is HARD sci-fi that should be [italic]the[/italic] parade horse of a channel called SyFy.

I also got a distinct impression it had a huge fanbase, for some reason. Guess not. That subreddit is currently in meltdown, by the way, and it's awful to see. On the other hand, there have never been any prominent gay male characters included in the three seasons of that show, which always bothered me. There's simply no excuse for that in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 172May 11, 2018 2:35 PM

But SyFy did give The Expanse three seasons (and the producers appear to be shopping it elsewhere for a 4th.) If Krypton got even three seasons, lots of us would be happy. Killing Krypton after only one season would be really sad news.

by Anonymousreply 173May 11, 2018 2:48 PM

R172 I think The Expanse could end up on a streaming service. It's a binge-worthy show.

R173 Actually, SyFy killing the Expanse preemptively even before season 3 is over might be good news for Krypton's renewal.

by Anonymousreply 174May 11, 2018 6:29 PM

So tell me, assorted nerds, which came first - Brainiac or the Borg? And how come no one is discussing the latest episode?! I want to see Doomsday and Brainiac duke it the fuck out before all is said and done.

The lead shows his nips again in this episode, but not his pecs. Is that in his contract or something? Money well spent on Cameron's pre-production training, you guys. Apart from that homo locker room scene and a couple of throwaway comments about thumbs in butts, this show is so incredibly chaste.

Look at how great Brainiac looks here. Would I consider selling out the whole of humanity to an ancient cosmic horror based on those snazzy pink lights in His uniform alone? Why yes I would, I'm glad you asked. As long as I can take those tentacles on a spin now and then... that really would be my only condition. I do love me some shokushu.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175May 19, 2018 12:02 AM

[quote]Cameron Cuffe, the Krypton star, likes privacy when it comes to his personal life. Cuffe prefers to hide his relationships and dating life far from the limelight. So, only limited information about his dating life is available which suggest that he is leading a single life.

Christ, there must just be one frau writing all of these amateur bios on the web. I swear I saw the exact same wording on Richard Rankin's (Outlander) amateur bio page last year.

[quote]Cuffe owns a Pug that cost around $1500-$2k and a Maltese worth $2k-$2500.

She just googled the average prices for those breeds, didn't she?

[quote]He is a fitness freak and for his role in Krypton, he gained 15 pounds of muscles.

Again, money well spent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176May 19, 2018 12:09 AM

How is it possible that his hair looks so much better in real life than it does on the show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 19, 2018 12:30 AM

"Cuffe owns a Pug that cost around $1500-$2k and a Maltese worth $2k-$2500."

Gay.

by Anonymousreply 178May 19, 2018 12:32 AM

I mean, just look at the top of his head in this pic here! Looks like the double-decker of wigs.

Did he maybe lose some of his hair while training for the role? Wanted too much too quickly and went down the candy route?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179May 19, 2018 12:33 AM

r178 Yeah, I kinda got that impression as well, with this photo being probably the worst offender.

Curious that he doesn't have his own Instaho thread on DL yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180May 19, 2018 12:37 AM

Probably just a lot of hair gel the make-up person added.

by Anonymousreply 181May 19, 2018 12:38 AM

r181 The hair gel is awful. The make-up person should've just gone with whatever Cameron's using in his real life because his hair looks so nice in all of his Insta photos. I noticed they're [italic]really[/italic] trying to hide his widow's peak on the show. Maybe one of the showrunners has an extreme aversion to them, or perhaps they don't test well in the target audience?

by Anonymousreply 182May 19, 2018 12:43 AM

^^ All of that is meant as a joke, of course. I really couldn't give a shit about Cameron's hair, but this thread is so incredibly slow I don't know what else to talk about anymore.

by Anonymousreply 183May 19, 2018 12:44 AM

No comments about us finally getting to see Cameron Cuffe's shaved white English chest this past week? Looked great, for the brief time we saw it!

Alanna seemed to imply that Adam cared more about Superman than her (in a romantic way).

And, of course, Adam risked his life to save Legs-For-Days Seg!

After Seg and Adam, I like the character of the elder Zod bitch as well. She's a bad bitch!

by Anonymousreply 184May 19, 2018 12:52 AM

Yes, I reported on the brief nip sighting at r175. Had my hopes up that he'd stand up and walk to the window naked to brood or something. I'm so naïve.

by Anonymousreply 185May 19, 2018 12:56 AM

Holy shit, so I was googling the Jax-Ur actress just now because she has such wonderful gravitas on the show, only to discover that Hannah Waddingham has also portrayed the endlessly meme-able Septa Unella on Game of Thrones! My mind hasn't been this blown since... well, five days ago when I found out Rob Heaps is British in the 'Imposters' thread.

She's so great and menacing. You can really tell which actors on this show are theatre actors and which... aren't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186May 19, 2018 1:06 AM

Good news, everyone. Seggy tiddies will be back for season 2.

by Anonymousreply 187May 22, 2018 6:48 PM

It's true, it's TRUE !!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188May 22, 2018 6:52 PM

Sadly, I don't see much of a bulge...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189May 22, 2018 7:23 PM

R189 He has a pug and a malty, did you really think he was a top?

by Anonymousreply 190May 22, 2018 7:26 PM

Funny, but Cameron doesn't set off my gaydar at all. Not one bit, actually.

I think he's straight. Straight guys like little dogs too, you know?

by Anonymousreply 191May 22, 2018 7:34 PM

Speaking for myself, and I am unanimous in this, I don't care if he is a tinymeat. Look at the kisser on that boy. Jesus Farting Christ

by Anonymousreply 192May 22, 2018 7:55 PM

R188 So Syfy dumped The Expanse to renew Krypton.

by Anonymousreply 193May 22, 2018 9:35 PM

Maybe season 2 will give us some man on man action

by Anonymousreply 194May 23, 2018 2:30 AM

I want Cameron Cuffe and Shaun Sipos to sit on my face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195May 23, 2018 2:53 AM

So fucking excited for the finale tonight now that I know it's been renewed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196May 23, 2018 7:40 PM

^^ A bit of cross-promotion there for the Patrick Melrose thread. Don't you judge me!

by Anonymousreply 197May 23, 2018 7:41 PM

[quote]Curious that he doesn't have his own Instaho thread on DL yet.

He does, R180, but it's being lying dormant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198May 23, 2018 8:48 PM

been

by Anonymousreply 199May 23, 2018 8:49 PM

And it's also been FF'd for some reason when most Instaho threads escape that fate. DL can be such a cruel place sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 200May 23, 2018 8:53 PM

The Krypton finale is also tonight, along with Survivor and a ton of other season finales.

Anybody watching?

by Anonymousreply 201May 24, 2018 4:34 AM

where's Adam? and how does Seg get back? talk about cliff hangers.....

by Anonymousreply 202May 24, 2018 12:30 PM

This explains a lot about the finale-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 24, 2018 1:55 PM

[quote] where's Adam?

It looks like Adam was transported back to Earth, but an Earth where Brainiac had put everyone into a suspended state.

I guess something that happened in the past (on Krypton) altered Earth's future. Probably because Seg was transported away with Brainiac, he never produced Kal-El, and therefore Superman could not save Earth from Brainiac.

That's my guess.

by Anonymousreply 204May 24, 2018 4:56 PM

But his wife saved the embryo, so Kal El could have been the egg's kid. Still, a visually fun treat with the big PacMan slomo Brainiac eating the city.

by Anonymousreply 205May 25, 2018 5:51 AM

The finale was a bit anticlimactic, I thought. Brainiac should have fought more with someone. Anyone. But whatever, I'm just glad the show's coming back and Doomsday is awake.

Why did Brainiac have such a hardon for Kandor? Why not Kryptonopolis? Was it because of the genesis chamber? But aren't those found in every city-state on Krypton?

by Anonymousreply 206May 25, 2018 11:23 AM

r204 Brainiac takes cities, not whole worlds. So it's just an Earth city. It will be interesting to see what happens to Brainiac's ship and technology in his absence. Will it shutdown like the takeover of Kandor? At some point, Adam gets a hold of more alien tech, like in the comics.

And no, i dont think Cameron is queer.

by Anonymousreply 207May 25, 2018 11:54 AM

[bold]'Krypton' to Introduce Lobo in Season 2[/bold]

[quote]DC Comics villain Lobo will be the big-bad of the forthcoming season of the drama about the untold story of Superman and his home planet, Krypton. Casting for the character has yet to be announced.

[quote]Season two, due in 2019, will examine the consequences of season one and, in some ways, will see the series start anew as showrunner Cameron Welsh and his team redefine the world that was saved last year.

[quote]Lobo is from the peaceful planet of Czarnia. He was born a devil in the midst of utopia. Loosely translated from his native language, his name means "he who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it." As a teenager, he single-handedly slaughtered his entire civilization, becoming the last of his race. Now the mercenary roams the universe on his motorcycle, getting paid for what he loves most: murder and mayhem.

[quote]Season two of Kyrpton will expand beyond Kandor to other planets as Doomsday is unleashed. The Superman prequel will also delve into the origins of Brainiac and get a better sense of the true threat the character poses.

Excited about this, Superman nerds?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208July 21, 2018 9:11 PM

[quote]The origins of Nightwing and Flamebird will be explored as well, said Cuffe. You may know them as certain DC heroes, but they're also the names of Kryptonian gods. In the words of Barney Stinson, "True Story."

[quote]The panel closed out with an exclusive gag reel with the cast flubbing their lines and messing around on set.

Nightwing? Flamebird? Who are these people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209July 21, 2018 11:31 PM

So butch.

And we finally see those guns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210July 21, 2018 11:32 PM

Cameron's cute R210, but not exactly what I'd call "butch."

by Anonymousreply 211July 21, 2018 11:34 PM

I know, it was a joke.

by Anonymousreply 212July 21, 2018 11:39 PM

Shaun Sipos is adorable as Adam Strange.

by Anonymousreply 213July 21, 2018 11:47 PM

Totally R213.

I hope they give him a male love interest in season 2.

That little scene of him in the locker room wasn't enough. I want a full on love/lust story!

by Anonymousreply 214July 21, 2018 11:49 PM

Does Nightwing have a history of the homosexual lifestyle? Maybe they could pair him up with Adam?

by Anonymousreply 215July 21, 2018 11:52 PM

Adam Strange in the locker room...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216July 22, 2018 12:09 AM

^^ Can someone kindly remind me which episode that scene took place in so I can finally make a full hi-res gif of that glorious moment? Seems like the internet sometimes loses sight of what's actually important.

by Anonymousreply 217July 22, 2018 12:13 AM

I hope that this guy and his ass are back for season two!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218July 22, 2018 12:14 AM

Since we've already seen Alanna and Sardath, I would guess Adam Strange can zeta-beam out of the bottled city at some point.

Next season they're bringing in Lobo, and maybe the New Gods.

by Anonymousreply 219July 22, 2018 12:21 AM

Cute.

Now make out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220July 22, 2018 6:02 PM

Season 2 official trailer. Cameron has a bushy beard now? An attempt to butch him up?

Starts June 12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221April 18, 2019 6:46 PM

Haha at R220. I love crossovers.

Kal-El (Brandon Routh) with his "grandfather" Seg-El (Cameron Cuffe).

Nice!

by Anonymousreply 222April 18, 2019 6:52 PM

I see it was just for the role. He's clean-shaven again and looking more adorkable than ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 18, 2019 6:58 PM

So is this show worth binging? I watched the premier episode but wasn't super enthralled and never got around to watching the rest.

by Anonymousreply 224April 19, 2019 12:28 AM

I hope they give Adam a guy to fool around with this season. Yeah, he has the universe to save but he has to unwind now and then, right?

r224 I found it a fun little romp and the guys are really nice to look at. It's not an aggressively stupid sci-fi/fantasy show, which I always avoid. I did FF through some of the talkier parts but I do that with all non-prestige shows.

by Anonymousreply 225April 19, 2019 12:37 AM

god forbid you care about plot points! ^

by Anonymousreply 226June 3, 2019 1:31 AM

r226 No, I save my brain capacity for prestige dramas.

by Anonymousreply 227June 3, 2019 1:34 AM

Time to check in with Cameron. His new three-legged rescue is named Artemis Houdini Elizabeth Hurley From Bedazzled Dykstra Cuffe. Artie for short.

Does the "Dykstra" part mean he's dating Chloe Dykstra?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228June 3, 2019 1:39 AM

Omg, they totally are dating/bearding! He's all over her Insta. Oh, Cameron...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229June 3, 2019 1:43 AM

Why is the entire cast English/Canadian on this American show?!

by Anonymousreply 230June 3, 2019 2:13 AM

r230 Because it's filmed in Belfast. It's only an American show in the sense that it airs on SyFy. Also, look at other SyFy productions like The Magicians or The Expanse - it's mostly all Canadians as well. NBC's 'Midnight, Texas' had almost all Canadians in the cast, CBS' Star Trek: Discovery has Canadians in all non-lead roles... it goes on and on. They're cheaper in general, but especially if you shoot in Canada.

SAG-AFTRA is not going to go into a fight with its sister unions in the UK and Canada over this non-issue when the vast majority of TV productions that eventually air in the US still film in the US and feature an American cast.

by Anonymousreply 231June 3, 2019 11:27 AM

Legs for days are back tonight (well if he can get out of that place he ended up at). Are you cunts excited? I am

by Anonymousreply 232June 12, 2019 7:06 PM

r232 I mentioned in that deleted thread the other day that I missed seeing your username around this place, and here you are!

I'm also excited that this show is back.

by Anonymousreply 233June 12, 2019 8:28 PM

[bold]Syfy to Develop ‘Krypton’ Spinoff Centered on Bounty Hunter Lobo[/bold]

[quote]The DC Comics anti-hero Lobo is making his on-screen debut in Syfy’s “Superman” prequel series for its second season, which debuts Wednesday night, but now he’s getting much more than that.

[quote]Syfy announced on Wednesday that it is developing a spinoff of “Krypton” that will follow Lobo, “a foul-mouthed, dangerous, irascible, intergalactic bounty hunter.” Emmett J. Scanlan will play Lobo in the Syfy series as well as the spinoff should the project get ordered to series.

Good for Emmett J. Scanlan but... THIS is what they cancelled Deadly Class for? I kinda want to cry knowing that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234June 12, 2019 9:01 PM

Jason Mamoa was born to play Lobo. Yet they cast him as Aquaman.

by Anonymousreply 235June 12, 2019 9:05 PM

r235 Is Lobo a talker? Because Momoa wasn't born for any role that requires extensive talking.

by Anonymousreply 236June 12, 2019 9:14 PM

Reminder: Season 2 of Krypton beings tonight (6/12/19) at 10 pm EST on SyFy.

by Anonymousreply 237June 13, 2019 12:26 AM

r237 Featuring a newly-bearded Cameron Cuffe! And I mean that in both possible ways.

by Anonymousreply 238June 13, 2019 12:29 AM

"i'm full cocked!"

Adam

by Anonymousreply 239June 13, 2019 3:16 AM

SO.... all the bitching about auto download got the previews 86'd?

by Anonymousreply 240June 13, 2019 3:17 AM

Soooooo happy that Adam Strange is back! I am so attracted to him, and I find the actor Shaun Sipos to be very sexy.

Why is the blonde lady wearing an eye patch now? Is Brainiac really dead? When did Lyta turn bad? So the Phantom Zone is its own planet, full of trees?

I'm so confused. I missed the first half of the show.

by Anonymousreply 241June 13, 2019 1:39 PM

So hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242June 13, 2019 1:41 PM

It was a nice season opener, although the ending was a bit blah and I'm not feeling Emmett J. Scanlan's Lobo yet. I am however feeling Emmet's slight beer gut, which drives me wild on a man.

There's no way Brainiac is dead. This quote of his was about the scariest shit I've heard on any TV show ever:

[quote]It took me 1.3 seconds to realise I could optimise my chances of survival by distributing myself throughout the galaxy.

That's exactly what Elon Musk and others have been saying about the dangers of general A.I.

by Anonymousreply 243June 13, 2019 1:51 PM

[quote] I'm not feeling Emmett J. Scanlan's Lobo yet. I am however feeling Emmet's slight beer gut, which drives me wild on a man.

Same here, and same here!

Lobo's acting seems a bit cartoonish and silly, but his body is very sexy.

I didn't know that Emmett played gay on another show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244June 13, 2019 1:54 PM

[quote]I didn't know that Emmett played gay on another show.

Yes, that was his big role that put him on people's radar.

by Anonymousreply 245June 13, 2019 1:56 PM

I don't think that Emmett has a "beer gut" at all.

He's in fantastic shape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246June 13, 2019 1:56 PM

I said "slight" beer gut for a reason. There's only an intimation of it, if you will. And that's not a good photo as he's hiding the relevant section. Plus it's an older photo, I think.

by Anonymousreply 247June 13, 2019 1:59 PM

Krypton's cast definitely has some hot guys.

Cameron Cuffe, Shaun Sipos, Aaron Pierre, Blake Ritson, and now Emmett.

by Anonymousreply 248June 13, 2019 1:59 PM

Here's a screenshot from the episode last night, so we can put this debate to rest. I stan a slight middle-age spread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249June 13, 2019 2:02 PM

r248 I thought Brainiac was recast for some reason but no, it's still Blake Ritson. He's doing amazing work with all that prosthetic.

I can see now why Cameron decided / was pushed to get a beard. Wouldn't want to stick out in that company you mentioned; all straight boys there.

by Anonymousreply 250June 13, 2019 2:04 PM

Seggy and Blondy being dragged off together like that was kinda hot

by Anonymousreply 251June 13, 2019 7:38 PM

r251 Yeah, I enjoyed this shot in particular. They knew exactly what they were doing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252June 13, 2019 7:43 PM

Hey! When that bitch drugged Adam Strange, he said, "Shame."

Get it????????

by Anonymousreply 253June 13, 2019 8:58 PM

r253 No, I didn't get that. Explain, please.

by Anonymousreply 254June 13, 2019 9:02 PM

The actress was on 'Game of Thrones' and she played the evil nun who kept intoning "SHAME!" as Cersei was made to walk naked through the streets of the city.

That actress is the first person you see in this clip.

SHAME.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255June 13, 2019 9:08 PM

r255 Omg, that was Septa Unella?! Shut the fuck up!

That is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 256June 13, 2019 9:11 PM

So does Adam Strange have a crush on Seg? Or is it just my imagination?

by Anonymousreply 257June 16, 2019 3:42 AM

They better not fuck up the Adam being gay storyline. It does seem like he has some kind of crush on Seg.

by Anonymousreply 258June 16, 2019 3:58 AM

I loved it when Seg-El told Adam that he looked good in red.

Adorable!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259June 16, 2019 9:17 PM

Adam and Seg always stand so close to each other.

It's very cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260June 16, 2019 9:18 PM

r260 I want to suck Lobo's cock through that skull.

by Anonymousreply 261June 16, 2019 9:21 PM

Rofl R261, I totally didn't notice the skull head on his crotch!

This show is so campy.

by Anonymousreply 262June 16, 2019 9:23 PM

[quote] I want to suck Lobo's cock through that skull.

R261, is cock hungry Adam Strange!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263June 16, 2019 9:26 PM

So Toby-Alexander Smith is a cutie...

Lobo is growing on me. Loving his outrageously painted abs, though Scanlan's flattest butt ever makes me laugh. More flirting between the guys, please!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264June 20, 2019 1:58 PM

So ol' Lobster really took a shine to Adam, eh. Who'd blame him? I have to say I quite liked his scenes with the intrepid boys (I say boys, but Sipos is almost 40).

PS "Prettypants and Seagull from Craptown" - a novel or a punk rock band?

PPS Is Cuffy's accent slipping or was I just not paying attention before? Cuz I'm sure there was some l-vocalization in the "do we have a deal"

by Anonymousreply 265June 21, 2019 7:48 PM

I am officially in love with Toby-Alexander Smith! He is so damned hot. I actually think that he's better looking than Cameron Cuffe. Sorry, Cameron! It pissed me off that Lyta Zod was being such a bitch to him. I don't like where they're taking her character this season. She's very unlikable. So does Lobo have a crush on Adam? I like how he called him the "cute blond" in episode 2. Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266June 23, 2019 1:29 AM

Adam cracks me up.

I love when the blonde lady hijacked him, and he told her "I do not consent." Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 267June 23, 2019 1:30 AM

General Zod is kind of hot.

What's his story?

by Anonymousreply 268June 24, 2019 4:40 AM

Regarding the latest episode, was anyone else half expecting Lobo to start growing a new cock and then have a sexy exhange with Adam about it? Though I'm sure that would've been a step too far for SyFy.

I love his healing factor, by the way. Very handy.

by Anonymousreply 269June 30, 2019 12:00 AM

I see the last episode had to appease the lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 270June 30, 2019 4:47 PM

Isn't that character bisexual? And why should having gay characters be called "representation" and the lesbian ones "appeasement"?

by Anonymousreply 271June 30, 2019 4:58 PM

[quote] Isn't that character bisexual? And why should having gay characters be called "representation" and the lesbian ones "appeasement"?

I'm not R270, but we're talking about two different things when it comes to the characters.

Adam was established as gay/bisexual in season one. That much was made clear in the Sagitarii locker room.

With Nissa Vex, on the other hand, there was NEVER any indication that she might be bisexual - at all - until this most recent episode. It was out of left field.

Up until then, she had always pined for Seg-El, and wanted to have kids with him. There was not even an inkling of her attraction to females, throughout the entire season one.

R270 might have worded it incorrectly. Her "bisexuality" isn't really trying to appease the bi/gay female audience, as much as it seems to be pandering to them. It probably also turns on the straight guys, as well.

However, Nissa's bisexuality is so random. It also seems to written into the script for the sole purpose of stealing the rebel plans, by having her sleep with that short asian woman.

Krypton doesn't usually get their storyline wrong, but in this case, I think that they made a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 272July 5, 2019 5:11 AM

Aaron Pierre is a hotie too. liked him last season better with out the facial shrubs. but still a hot man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273July 5, 2019 4:54 PM

I am not enjoying this season, but I guess I'm the only one.

by Anonymousreply 274July 5, 2019 4:58 PM

Aside from the Lobo detour, I'm not feeling this season either. That resistance thing feels small. Give us Doomsday already.

r272 I'm really not bothered and I'm not going to waste time arguing about bisexual representation - such as it is - when there are so many straight characters to bitch about instead. Feels like fighting over scraps, which I refuse to engage in.

by Anonymousreply 275July 5, 2019 5:18 PM

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but i'm glad the face pubage is gone.

by Anonymousreply 276July 5, 2019 5:51 PM

Seg without the beard (HA!) looks much younger. and hotter.

by Anonymousreply 277July 5, 2019 7:06 PM

This was a really good episode.

Interesting that Brainiac is becoming an ally for Seg.

Cameron looked so handsome in this episode. Once the beard was gone and his hair was styled, he looks AMAZING.

I like badass Jax-Ur, and I really hope she offed Lyta. I hate Lyta.

Oh, and I want to see Adam and Kem hook up. They're both cute and funny, and I think that there's an underlying attraction between them.

by Anonymousreply 278July 11, 2019 7:24 AM

pretty sure she's not dead. seems no one on this series actually dies. how many times has Dev-Em been thought down for the count?

by Anonymousreply 279July 11, 2019 4:28 PM

^^^ Seagull's parents are staying dead so far. Also Mrs. Khan

by Anonymousreply 280July 11, 2019 5:02 PM

[quote] pretty sure she's not dead. seems no one on this series actually dies. how many times has Dev-Em been thought down for the count?

Lyta looked pretty dead on this past episode. They also made a pretty big deal out of her death, and I don't think they'd waste that much airtime, if it was just a fake.

I wonder why they fired Georgina Campbell? Was she a problem, or did she just run out of storyline? Her character seemed pretty important to the show.

At least now, Seg doesn't have to be torn between two women. Seg, Nyssa and Cor can be a happy little family!

by Anonymousreply 281July 22, 2019 12:26 AM

I don't see anything to say she was fired R281

Maybe there'll be some story way of bringing her back. Maybe time travel?

by Anonymousreply 282July 22, 2019 12:34 AM

I want to see Adam and Kem become a couple.

They have such good chemistry with each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283July 22, 2019 12:38 AM

I want to see them either confirm Adam's sexuality or give us some more fanservice.

by Anonymousreply 284July 22, 2019 12:44 AM

So hot when scruffy. I bet his hole is nice and fuzzy but still perfect for a good tongue bath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285July 22, 2019 4:48 AM

Lose the pants and we'll talk R285

by Anonymousreply 286July 22, 2019 4:48 AM

Wow, another good episode.

Is it just me, or is the chemistry between Adam and Kem really ramping up? Adam is crushing hard on Kem, and I honestly thought that he was going to profess his love for him, at one point.

Kem seems to feel the same way, but Adam seems to have the bigger crush.

So what's the deal at the end of the episode? It looked like Brainiac was going to bottle up Krypton again, but he went in another direction, instead. What's up??

by Anonymousreply 287July 26, 2019 5:20 PM

Doomsday's origin story was heartbreaking; I had no idea he used to be a man! I had always assumed he was a space creature or something. I want to see him fight Brainiac so bad.

by Anonymousreply 288July 26, 2019 5:28 PM

Not just a man...a hella sexy man. Wish we could have got a gander at that Kryptonian ass on him.

by Anonymousreply 289July 26, 2019 6:04 PM

Why is everyone on Krypton so hot?

The monsters, the heroes, the Sagitarii... all of them!

And they all kind of look alike, too.

by Anonymousreply 290July 27, 2019 4:24 AM

except Lyta and her rabbit tooth grin

by Anonymousreply 291July 28, 2019 7:07 PM
by Anonymousreply 292July 29, 2019 2:20 PM

Staz Nair is hot, wish we had seem more of him as Dax. He was also Rocky in the 2016 live Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293July 29, 2019 2:46 PM

Is no one else feeling the Adam and Kem love?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294July 29, 2019 2:51 PM

"You promise??"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295July 29, 2019 2:51 PM

Yes, I totally feel that building up to something. Lobo is going to be so pissed when he finds out.

by Anonymousreply 296July 29, 2019 3:04 PM

We'll see if they have the guts to actually do anything gay. Or at least explicitly gay.

by Anonymousreply 297July 29, 2019 3:07 PM

Why does everyone want to fuck Adam Strange??!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298July 29, 2019 6:53 PM

because he's cute, cuddly, and always ready with a quip.

by Anonymousreply 299July 29, 2019 6:55 PM

Why can't we have more scenes like that R298?

by Anonymousreply 300July 29, 2019 6:58 PM

Remember, this is David S. Goyer, who ungayed Leonardo da Vinci, so good luck with any true gayness in this series, aside from Lobo's comments about raping Adam.

by Anonymousreply 301July 29, 2019 6:58 PM

Lol... but they really do the Adam "bi" thing on this show.

Especially with Lobo. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Lobo wants to jump Adam's bones. Right here, right now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302July 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Totally taken out of context!

Tee hee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303July 29, 2019 7:01 PM

Adam/Shaun Sipos is so freakin' adorable...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304July 29, 2019 7:03 PM

I just know this is going to end up total gay-bait.

by Anonymousreply 305July 29, 2019 7:04 PM

Adam loves Seg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306July 29, 2019 7:05 PM

TOTAL gay bait.

by Anonymousreply 307July 29, 2019 7:15 PM

Lobo hitting on Adam. AGAIN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308July 29, 2019 7:19 PM

And again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309July 29, 2019 7:19 PM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 310August 1, 2019 1:41 AM

When will Hollywood stop raping beloved comic books?

by Anonymousreply 311August 1, 2019 1:58 AM

I love this new spin on Krypton.

I love learning about the origins of the different characters.

We've always only ever learned about Kal-El in most Superman shows, but never Val-El, or Brainiac, or Doomsday, or the Zods.

That's what I especially love about this show.

by Anonymousreply 312August 1, 2019 2:25 AM

Is Doomsday gay?

Here's Staz Nair and a "friend."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313August 1, 2019 2:42 AM

Staz Nair and another "friend."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314August 1, 2019 2:42 AM

If you put the Black Mercy on me, I'd just see Seg's ass cheeks as they descend upon my willing face and tongue.

by Anonymousreply 315August 1, 2019 3:10 AM

sooooo.... al of you who said Lyta was dead, dead, dead. see i told ya! r279

by Anonymousreply 316August 1, 2019 5:35 PM

That was quite a twist, R316.

I must say, Georgina Campbell, Wallis Day, and Ann Ogbomo all looked so beautiful during the Lyta dream sequence. Like absolutely gorgeous.

It was such a nice change from their cold, militaristic uniforms.

by Anonymousreply 317August 1, 2019 7:49 PM

First season was good but this second season is firing on all cylinders.

by Anonymousreply 318August 1, 2019 7:53 PM

Cameron Cuffe is so adorable...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319August 1, 2019 7:59 PM

And Georgina Campbell is so pretty...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320August 1, 2019 7:59 PM

Rasmus Hardiker who plays Kem, looks so different here!

He looks 100% better now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321August 1, 2019 8:01 PM

Young Rasmus...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322August 1, 2019 8:01 PM

I wish they would get Adam to take his shirt off.

He's always so covered up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323August 2, 2019 1:24 AM

Dammit Kem. worst end ever! sad, sad, sad.

by Anonymousreply 324August 8, 2019 3:03 AM

I haven't seen any of this season so I'm just waiting for it to finish so I can binge. Did they ever go anywhere with Adam being into guys?

by Anonymousreply 325August 8, 2019 3:54 AM

^^^ If we ignore (and we ought to) him making Lobster pop like 16 boners and him crashing Seggy/GoofFace hugging sesh, then I don't recall anything else. But hey there's one more epi left. Anything can happen, right? Right? (I'm not bating my breaf, tho)

PS crushing ass

PPS Apropos of absolutely fucking nothing: What's up with the giant (crushed) ass space between the last comment and the comment box (I said 'box')? Does anyone else see it? Or is it just me?

by Anonymousreply 326August 9, 2019 7:29 PM

Of course they would kill off the one character who Adam could possibly have a relationship with.

Fucking CUNTS!!!

by Anonymousreply 327August 9, 2019 7:36 PM

Doomsday is so fucking amazing. And terrifying. Do we think he's floating around space now that that moon has exploded?

And so long, sweet Whatshisface. Still haven't learned his name but I'm going to miss his goofy ass.

by Anonymousreply 328August 9, 2019 7:43 PM

[quote] And so long, sweet Whatshisface

KEM! His name is KEM.

It was so heartbreaking when he said his goodbyes to Seg, and he said to Seg "I love you."

You honestly don't see that kind of dialogue between men nowdays. It was very honest and real, since they had known each other since their childhood days.

Cameron Cuffe's acting during that scene was so good, and you could tell that his tears were genuine. I think that he was truly sad about Rasmus Hardiker leaving the show.

That said, I'll bet that he was happy with the way his character left the show. It was so brave, and getting his head ripped off by Doomsday, is definitely the way to go!

I'm curious how Adam would have reacted if he was there. I really think that Adam loved Kem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329August 9, 2019 7:48 PM

Three amigos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330August 9, 2019 7:49 PM

Adam didn't even get to say goodbye.

Now he's never coming out.

by Anonymousreply 331August 9, 2019 8:56 PM

Well that was an unsatisfying ending.

Adam gets metal legs.

Nyssa steals the zeta-beam and goes to another planet for some strange reason.

Dru gets somatically reconditioned, after an agonizingly long and painful fight scene.

Jayna and Dev kiss, and then find something (who knows?) buried in the snow.

Lobo has a big dick.

Brainiac sends Jor-El to Earth.

And I'm left dumbfounded.

by Anonymousreply 332August 15, 2019 6:18 AM

seems like a great setup for another season.....

by Anonymousreply 333August 15, 2019 1:24 PM

Thanagarians oa parademons? If not parademons, then why Darkseid's symbol on that rock?

Was that Doomsday under the ice, or another monster?

by Anonymousreply 334August 15, 2019 1:57 PM

I'm thinking Doomsday, R334.

Probably fell to Krypton in the Wegthor meteor shower.

I wish that Lobo had showed Adam his big dick. Adam would have been FAR more interested in seeing it, than Seg was.

by Anonymousreply 335August 15, 2019 3:43 PM

and it is canceled. in other great news, lobster won't happen, either. thank you syfylys, you enfeebled dolts.

by Anonymousreply 336August 16, 2019 9:39 PM

Awful news.

On the other hand, hopefully Cameron can stop bearding now that the pressure's off. There's no way he's breaking into Hollywood with only Krypton under his belt, anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337August 16, 2019 10:19 PM

If he falls on rough times, I'd like to offer up my face as a seat for Cameron Cuffe.

by Anonymousreply 338August 16, 2019 10:22 PM

Of course Syfy is cancelling one of its better shows.

Water is wet, the sun rises, and Syfy cancels quality.

by Anonymousreply 339August 16, 2019 11:53 PM

So will there be a season three and end it there, or will there be no season three?

Krypton is one of my favorite shows. The production quality is very high, and so is the acting.

I'm so disappointed to hear this.

by Anonymousreply 340August 17, 2019 12:59 AM

Now we'll never see gay Adam. What the fuck was the point of the tease in season 1?

by Anonymousreply 341August 18, 2019 1:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!