Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is there a difference between a bossy bottom and a power bottom?

Or is it the same thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 23, 2021 8:39 AM

IMHO Power bottoms know what they want and know how to get it. They've got skills.

Bossy bottoms like to backseat drive but don't have a clue where to go.

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2018 9:26 PM

I think Bossy Bottoms initiate and tell the top how to fuck (what position, "fuck me harder", "do it like that",e tc.)

Power Bottoms take it deep, rough and hard and can take really big dicks/dildos and probably fists.

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2018 9:34 PM

Bossy bottoms are just bitchy! A power bottom is skilled!

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2018 9:38 PM

Bossy bottoms tend to be bitchy complainers.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2018 9:42 PM

Both the same. I'm a top and won't do 'em.

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2018 9:42 PM

Trying to figure out which one I am, technically. I’m pretty verbal, and can take a decent hammering, but within reason. I didn’t know there was a power bottom. Had never heard on bossies...

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2018 9:43 PM

What about Timid Tops? I used to have a fuckbud who was hot as fuck, a huge uncut dick (white) but he was so passive. Took him forever to get started..... though once he did, he could give a good deep fuck.

But it was so tiring. I later learned after me he had a boyfriend who he let bulldoze all over his life, move in with him, take advantage of him etc.

ANd he is a smart, talented, really goodlooking man.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2018 9:44 PM

This song and video are a mess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2018 9:47 PM

I share R3's view.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2018 9:49 PM

R7 I've got a buddy I hook up with when I get the itch to bottom (every other month or so) He's a sub top. HUUUUGE cock. Ideally he likes getting tied up or handcuffed so he can't get away. He just lays there and I use him like a human dildo. It's hot. And because of the power dynamics, I still "feel" like a top even with his massive schlong up in there.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2018 9:49 PM

R10, where do you live? wonder if it's the same guy??!

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2018 9:50 PM

This

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2018 9:52 PM

R11. I'm in Manhattan, he lives in BK.

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2018 9:52 PM

R11 not the same guy. Mine's single.

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2018 9:54 PM

“Fuck that pussy! She’s been BAD!”

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2018 9:57 PM

I bet Chrissy Metz is a bossy bottom

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2018 9:59 PM

Bossy bottoms are the types who claim they're the best bottom ever while bitching about their competition. They also tend to reveal their insecurities about being a bottom. When it comes to the time to act, they're the ones make you chase them around the bed for the same position, have no rhythm whatsoever and will complain to anyone within earshot that there are no good tops.

Power bottoms have no insecurities about being a bottom, and their actions show that receiving penetration and being aggressive are not mutually inclusive or exclusive. A power bottom can give commands without being bitchy. There's always a grey area, and they enjoy exploring all options. And if you're participating in group sex, they're the ones who aren't trying to hold court but you exchange numbers with them because they were great sex with no silly hangups.

Oh, and because of bossy bottom's big mouth, he unintentionally helps power pottoms find and keep the prize tops. So if you're a top looking for a great power bottom, pick a guy who comes across as a bossy bottom. They're viral campaigners on dating apps. Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2018 10:20 PM

Power bottoms are really into being fucked good and hard and making it a good experience.

Bossy bottoms are super annoying and best dealt with by a gag in the mouth.

by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2018 10:33 PM

Bossy bottom - left.

Power bottom - right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2018 10:48 PM

Andy Cohen is ALL TOP.

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2018 10:50 PM

Trump would be a bossy bottom. Pence would be a power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2018 10:53 PM

Thanks, R19 and R21.

by Anonymousreply 22March 17, 2018 10:58 PM

R3 is correct and R17 has explained it well...Now as for R5..you are either Not a good top...Not an experienced top or a small dicked top.

by Anonymousreply 23March 17, 2018 11:22 PM

[quote][R11]. I'm in Manhattan, he lives in BK.

Im in manhattan too. He is single now but moved to Wash Heights.

by Anonymousreply 24March 18, 2018 1:11 AM

I answer to either.

by Anonymousreply 25March 18, 2018 1:19 AM

Yeah, I'm going to go with the clip (with my favorite Richard Ruccolo).

A power bottom does all the work. They aggressively, rather than passively, take it and do most of the work - essentially a top who is being penetrated instead of penetrating.

A bossy bottom, as someone upthread noted, is a backseat driver. They've got all sorts of rules and requirements and insist on certain things being done to them in a certain why.

by Anonymousreply 26March 18, 2018 2:18 AM

Is that Ricky Martin in R19 ??? BAD picture!

by Anonymousreply 27March 18, 2018 3:18 AM

What does one call a bottom who is neither "bossy" or "power"?

In my experience these guys are usually quiet and sensual, are always immaculately prepared, condom ready and can take it a LONG time without needing to cum. And even if it's a one night stand they want to "make love" and not just get plowed.

You also have to have a lot of patience and stamina for this type. They're very romantic and want to kiss and stare into your eyes while you're inside them. They can make even getting fucked in the backseat of a car seem erotic and always bring out the lover in me.

They're also the type that if you hit it just right they'll want a callback and seem to be relationship minded. I wonder if most of them are Taureans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 18, 2018 3:37 AM

R28 what do you call the top version of that?

by Anonymousreply 29March 18, 2018 3:46 AM

Power bottoms get fucked, bossy don't.

by Anonymousreply 30March 18, 2018 6:22 AM

R27 He's almost 50, smoked, probably did hard drugs in his youth, and is so stranger to alcohol so really that is one of the better recent pics of him.

by Anonymousreply 31March 19, 2018 9:57 PM

[QUOTE]what do you call the top version of that?

A sensual top.

by Anonymousreply 32March 20, 2018 12:23 PM

Bossy bottoms just need to sit on a dildo on top of the washing machine during the spin cycle.

by Anonymousreply 33March 20, 2018 1:00 PM

Yes power bottoms are an inverted top, which can be hot. Bossy bottoms are just silly demanding bitches during sex. Total turn off.

by Anonymousreply 34March 20, 2018 1:04 PM

bossy=attitude

power=technique

by Anonymousreply 35March 20, 2018 2:03 PM

sexy sluts are in both categories

by Anonymousreply 36March 20, 2018 9:07 PM

aggressive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 6, 2021 9:21 PM

A power bottom will gladly fuck after he cums.

A bossy bottom is done once she cums.

by Anonymousreply 38March 6, 2021 9:28 PM

Power bottom is a description of physical skill and proactive physical engagement - may be bossy or not.

Bossy bottom is an attitude/communication type - may be "power" bottom or not.

by Anonymousreply 39March 6, 2021 9:33 PM

Would Connor Jessup be a bossy bottom or a power bottom?

by Anonymousreply 40November 23, 2021 6:12 AM

Agree with most of what has been said already, there is definitely a difference.

Power bottoms are superior to bossy bottoms, absolutely. Bossy bottoms tell you what to do and what they want, usually in an annoying kind of way - power bottoms just pile-drive their ass onto your dick and milk you dry.

Must admit I'm not generally a fan - sometimes I am content to lie back and be ridden, but generally I want to do the pounding.

by Anonymousreply 41November 23, 2021 8:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!