Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone watched The Same Sky, a German series on Netflix set in 1970s Berlin?

I binge-watched the first season and loved it but can't find any information about when or if there's a season 2.

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2019 12:45 AM

Haven't seen it myself but remember Lorenzo of Tom&Lorenzo talking about it on their podcast. Looking around a bit, I see it was shot in 2015 and there's no talk about another season anywhere. So I think everyone involved moved on already.

What did you love about it?

by Anonymousreply 1March 11, 2018 9:21 PM

Yes it’s very good.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2018 8:04 AM

Someone spoil it for me, I only saw the first half until blonde dies in hospital.

I’m guessing Lars is uncovered by the asshole son who saw the photos and the brunette target doesn’t believe him?

by Anonymousreply 3April 13, 2019 9:54 PM

I came for Tom Schilling but stayed for the gay physics teacher who looks kind of like Charlie Cox. Anyone know his name?

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2019 6:40 PM

Very good series but very bad rating, so it's not been renewed.

And probably too many nostalgic German series all at once too: Deutschland 83, Deutschland 86, and Berlin Babylon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2019 8:10 PM

Are you German, r5?

I saw The Little Drummer Girl soon before, and thought Same Sky shat all over it.

by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2019 9:13 PM

I liked it better than Deutschland 83/86

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2019 12:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!