Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Potomac season 3 premieres April 1st!

omg it looks so good. Better than the current seasons of other housewives' shows right now.

First thing to note is Charrisse got demoted to "friend". The new housewife is Candice Dillard,

Karen gets investigated by the other housewives lol she's not gonna like that 1 bit

Ashley's marital drama/separation

Robyn and Juan have worked it out

Gizelle's new bf (we saw him at the reunion last season)

Robyn gets buck again and Monique threatens to choke her with an umbrella!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594August 6, 2018 2:50 AM

Since when do African-Americans live in Potomac? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 1March 7, 2018 5:27 PM

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 2March 7, 2018 5:31 PM

R1 just as in Beverly Hills, there are some black people...not sure why it's such a shock.

by Anonymousreply 3March 7, 2018 6:11 PM

R1 needs to get out more.

by Anonymousreply 4March 7, 2018 7:30 PM

Is this a new Bravo "Housecow" show?

by Anonymousreply 5March 7, 2018 7:44 PM

It’s on its 3rd season, R5. And it is the worst of all of them. None of them have money and try to make us think they do, despite having Formica counter tops.

by Anonymousreply 6March 7, 2018 7:47 PM

ENOUGH with the bloody Hausfrau shows already! Mr. Andy Cohen is a threat to American culture and real people around the globe.

by Anonymousreply 7March 7, 2018 7:50 PM

Aren't there any white housewives in the D.C. area?

by Anonymousreply 8March 7, 2018 7:55 PM

We have enough white house wives on TV for everyone. My favorites are still ATL and NYC. The rest whatever.

by Anonymousreply 9March 7, 2018 8:02 PM

R8 several years ago there was a Real Housewives of D.C. Remember that tacky couple who crashed a White House event? They were part of the cast. The show flopped as it was boring. Potomac is entertaining

by Anonymousreply 10March 7, 2018 10:28 PM

[quote] We have enough white house wives on TV for everyone. My favorites are still ATL and NYC. The rest whatever.

Indeed. We don't need more housewives of any color.

by Anonymousreply 11March 7, 2018 10:34 PM

YESSSSSSSSS!

by Anonymousreply 12March 8, 2018 2:46 AM

Potomac is everything and is required viewing.

by Anonymousreply 13March 8, 2018 5:32 AM

Potomac was good. Its actually refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2018 4:28 AM

April 1st can't come fast enough

by Anonymousreply 15March 20, 2018 2:34 AM

Intro/Taglines out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2018 4:59 PM

People who watch shows like this are ruining America.

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2018 5:10 PM

I like the ones sitting down. Would smash.

by Anonymousreply 18March 26, 2018 5:14 PM

I've lived in Montgomery County for 45 years and grew up in North Potomac. This show is severely unrealistic.

by Anonymousreply 19March 26, 2018 5:23 PM

Or maybe you just can’t see the changes taking place.

by Anonymousreply 20March 26, 2018 5:25 PM

tomorrow night! Return of mother Karen!

by Anonymousreply 21March 31, 2018 7:06 PM

Not surprisingly Ashley and Michael are having issues.

by Anonymousreply 22March 31, 2018 7:07 PM

"North Potomac" = Rockville. Nice try, Rockville.

by Anonymousreply 23March 31, 2018 7:13 PM

More mutton dressed as lamb.

by Anonymousreply 24March 31, 2018 8:28 PM

Ashley bringing it good this year!

by Anonymousreply 25March 31, 2018 9:10 PM

The portrayal of black folks in Potomac is pure fiction. Being black in Potomac is not an exclusive club. Also, do any of those women actually LIVE in Potomac now? Ashley never did. Karen moved to Great Falls. Robin was outside Baltimore. By the way, I saw Monique and Ashley on that wedding dress show. I guess you can make a living off of the "reality" TV circuit.

by Anonymousreply 26March 31, 2018 9:31 PM

I saw the Monique episode of “Say Yes to the Dress” about a week ago. Her wedding was over the top to say the least. I haven’t seen the Ashley episode...these girls do get around on realty tv!

by Anonymousreply 27March 31, 2018 10:08 PM

R27 Meghan from OC housewives was on that show too before joining Bravo

by Anonymousreply 28March 31, 2018 10:22 PM

R6 Giselle was married to mega church Jamal Bryant. She comes from a prominent family. Charisse is/was married to professional basket ball player turned college coach Eddie Jordan. She lives in Potomac. Karen Huger is married to Ray Huger a successful entrepreneur. He owned a very successful software/tech business. Which if I remember correctly he sold, and started his current business. With which he seems to have had less success. He has a 4 million tax debt. They sold their home in Potomac. Robyn Dixon was/is married to former professional basketball player Juan Dixon. They had a home in Potomac but they were swindled out of millions of dollars. So they sold their home and relocated. Ashely Darby is married to a wealthy entrepreneur. Monique Samuels is married to former professional football player Chris Samuels. Monique purchased a home in Potomac last season. Having said that. The Real Housewives cast members, regardless of the city, do the show for the money. Every incarnation features cast members with varying degrees of wealth. Most of the Potomac cast members are multi millionaires.

by Anonymousreply 29March 31, 2018 10:29 PM

tonight, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2018 11:36 PM

omg so Karen is exposed a big liar on the premiere episode

I can't believe Robyn and Juan are already moving to a bigger house and he JUST got a new job. Robyn has some nerve talking about Karen's financial situation given her own.

by Anonymousreply 31April 2, 2018 6:10 AM

Yeah, this episode alone is better than the majority of Atlanta and BH this season. Housewives fans need to stop sleeping on Potomac.

by Anonymousreply 32April 2, 2018 8:20 AM

I laaaughed out loud at the ominous voiceovers leading up to Karen's confessional about BBG's taxes. That was A+ editing.

by Anonymousreply 33April 2, 2018 8:24 AM

I want to know more about Daddy Michael's bisexual past.

by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2018 11:30 AM

I'm interested to see how Candiace interacts with the group once she joins the show next episode. From the previews she seems very animated which might not go over well lol

by Anonymousreply 35April 2, 2018 5:06 PM

Gizelle will once again have her storyline revolve around being cold and shady to the new girl. She kind of lost when she tried it with Monique, but I'm not sure about this Candace girl who doesn't seem to have all that clout.

by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2018 11:37 PM

R36 remember last season 1 of Gizelle's friends said Gizelle tried to kill her or something like that in college lol. She definitely has a meangirlness about her.

Candiace can hold her own though. She worked for Obama's administration and is a pageant girl. She has to have a tough skin for all of that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2018 12:02 AM

Karen sounded BATSHIT CRAZY at that meal with Robyn.

"It's an honor just to be mentioned in the Washington Post."

"You have to make millions to owe millions."

Watching her defensively melt down all season is going to be wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2018 12:28 AM

How does one pronounce Candiace? Candyass?

Gizelle needs to stop talking so much about getting fucked. She’s a parent of tweens.

That Robyn/Karen dinner was awful reality TV fakery. That Robyn is an awful actress.

Ashley’s husband won’t buy her mother a house, LOL. Bitch picked the wrong sugar daddy. Good luck, next time!

by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2018 12:51 AM

Karen's pulling the "Teresa Card" by claiming ignorance about her husband's tax trouble.

Michael won't buy Ashley's mother a house! Ashley pulls a nice little check from this franchise, one substantial enough for a generous down payment to support a new house for her mother. It ain't Michael's responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2018 2:37 AM

Of course Michael owes Ashley a house for her mother! Why else would Ashley hand over her tight pussy if it wasn’t to get a big chunk of change in return?

You didn’t think that Ashley’s pussy was free, did you??

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2018 2:44 AM

What an awful way to talk about a woman R41. Potomac's premier was better than Atl and BH this year. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 42April 3, 2018 3:34 AM

Beverly Hills is an UNMITIGATED disaster this season. What an absolute WASTE of 20+ episodes. If I were Bravo I would have not aired this show at all. It was that fucking bad. RHOBH was my favorite. Fuck, I even loved the Joyce and Carlton season!

Atlanta was never my favorite but this season was a mixed bag. Not even in the realm of the disaster Beverly Hills was.

Potomac- I have not see the premiere yet, but you guys totally overpraised it its first two seasons, but somehow I believe you and I am looking forward to it!!! And thank god, New work is back. And fuck New Jersey, that show is done. And Jersey was my favorite after Beverly Hills!

by Anonymousreply 43April 3, 2018 11:49 PM

Monique moves into a 12,000 sf home in a UHaul??? They're moving themselves???

Karen's, "You've got to make millions to owe millions" or something like that....it's not true. Well, maybe if we're talking corporate taxes. If you're an individual, 1099'd, don't file for a couple of years, don't pay quarterly, I suspect you can owe millions without ever earning millions.

"I was taking advantage of his financial resources." Ugh, yes! How else would Ashley be able to buy her mother a home? That's a relationship that will be over by the end of the season.

Juan's dream job is coach at Coppin State?? Sure, Robin.

I don't want to watch this show but I know I will.

by Anonymousreply 44April 4, 2018 8:02 PM

Robin’s “and sometimes my husband fucks me” admission was so sad. Girl! Get some self-respect!

by Anonymousreply 45April 4, 2018 9:04 PM

r45 I live for Robyn being both completely delusional and in on the joke at the same time. Her trying not to break the fourth wall by cracking up and staring at the camera at Karen's ridiculous lunch and the extremely underrated moment from season 1 (or 2?) where she drunkenly walked into a bar with A HALF EMPTY BOTTLE OF CIROC IN HAND. I kind of live for that woman, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 46April 4, 2018 9:10 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if Robyn tried getting her sons into the child modeling game.

by Anonymousreply 47April 4, 2018 10:14 PM

[quote] It’s on its 3rd season, R5. And it is the worst of all of them. None of them have money and try to make us think they do, despite having Formica counter tops.

That's what makes this show so hilariously funny!

This is the most ratchet group of boujie hoes of ALL housewife shows.

The way they put on airs is funny, but the way they take each other down for putting on airs, is even better!

by Anonymousreply 48April 4, 2018 10:41 PM

Monique and Charrisse have money...their husbands have done well in their sports careers

we'll find out about Candiace's finances next episode I assume

by Anonymousreply 49April 4, 2018 11:35 PM

They may have money, but they're still low-rent.

by Anonymousreply 50April 4, 2018 11:39 PM

R50 uh that describes all the housewives of all the cities. The BH and NYC ones are just as trashy

by Anonymousreply 51April 4, 2018 11:44 PM

Ya got me there.

by Anonymousreply 52April 4, 2018 11:48 PM

Robyn has no self respect. Last season the kids were talking to her in a way that would have gotten me slapped hard enough to break my jaw, and then there's the whole situation with Juan.

by Anonymousreply 53April 4, 2018 11:53 PM

Is this the first time in a long time that a franchise went completely meta and made reference to the title women being "REAL HOUSEWIVES OF POTOMAC STARS" within the episode? I haven't remembered something like that happening since the very early seasons of OC.

by Anonymousreply 54April 5, 2018 12:12 AM

R54) English please.

P53) Robyn will live to regret her life.

by Anonymousreply 55April 5, 2018 6:26 AM

r55 sorry i was out of it when i wrote that. i mean the acknowledgment of the show in the episode and breaking the fourth wall by self-referencing. it's a refreshing approach that brings a new dynamic into how the women can portray themselves. like they can now bring up in the show that they're cast members of the show instead of the trite "act like you don't know what show you're filming" like on other reality shows.

by Anonymousreply 56April 5, 2018 8:18 AM

R56) I think ATL did that when Porsha and Nene were getting into it. Porsha said Nene recommended she be replaced, and the show flashbacked to WWHL of Nene being asked who should be fired.

by Anonymousreply 57April 6, 2018 7:25 AM

I laughed when Giselle was raving about her many fabulous events for her makeup line, and all of the photos showed her standing around with other Bravo stars. Did any real celebrities show up? And didn't Fenty Beauty do what she's trying to do about 1000 times better?

by Anonymousreply 58April 6, 2018 12:39 PM

Rihanna is a global megastar and Gizelle is one of five on a little-watched cable TV reality show so no surprise which make up line was more successful.

As least Gizelle is making her own money and not fucking a rotting Aussie corpse in order to buy a house for her mother.

by Anonymousreply 59April 6, 2018 12:57 PM

What's the word on the street?

by Anonymousreply 60April 6, 2018 12:59 PM

I wonder if Ray's family is still coming over so Karen can make them piping hot Lipton tea.

by Anonymousreply 61April 6, 2018 1:08 PM

Only the best tea for the family of the Bankrupt Black Bill Gates.

I would imagine that the legit residents of Potomac are just horrified about this show. The only HW who had any claim to an upper-middle class social background (Jack & Jill, Gold Coast) was Katie.

by Anonymousreply 62April 6, 2018 1:21 PM

[quote] I would imagine that the legit residents of Potomac are just horrified about this show

That's one of the things that I find so hilarious about this show.

These women are so delusional!

by Anonymousreply 63April 6, 2018 1:23 PM

R62 Gizelle is from Houston I think but her father was a politician

I think we found out Robyn's dad was a dentist too

by Anonymousreply 64April 6, 2018 4:21 PM

Has anyone eaten at the Oz restaurant? How’s the Kangaroo stew? The Koala kebabs? The Vegemite martinis?

by Anonymousreply 65April 6, 2018 4:32 PM

You just KNOW Karen Hugar just sits in her house in Great Falls, muttering to herself, witch wart on her face all a-quiver...

by Anonymousreply 66April 6, 2018 4:42 PM

Empress Huber and The Black Bill Gates are running each other mad trying to come up with failsafe ways to leverage her TV exposure to make more of that money, honey.

by Anonymousreply 67April 6, 2018 5:18 PM

r65 I haven't, but something tells me I'm not too far off with assuming it's just Outback Steakhouse with an edge?

by Anonymousreply 68April 6, 2018 9:30 PM

Good god, is that dump still open? I've never gone in, but early on there were some terrible reviews--mostly about slow and/or rude service. Nobody seemed to know what to make of the food.

by Anonymousreply 69April 6, 2018 9:36 PM

A few of Karen's cast mates have accused her of having a boyfriend on the side.

In this season's first episode, there was a brief clip of somebody's saying Karen visits a Potomac area restaurant with her boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 70April 7, 2018 2:15 AM

R70 from the trailer, that will be part of the storline this season too

by Anonymousreply 71April 7, 2018 2:20 AM

[quote]As least Gizelle is making her own money and not fucking a rotting Aussie corpse in order to buy a house for her mother.

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 72April 7, 2018 6:28 AM

I can't wait to see Muva Karen holding court and telling the other ladies to mind their business about her financial troubles tonight!

by Anonymousreply 73April 8, 2018 10:18 PM

Oh, messy Karen brings up Michael's gay tryst in this week's episode and messier Bravo even shows the pics.

by Anonymousreply 74April 8, 2018 10:49 PM

The MSRP of Karen’s car may be $100,000 but the one-day rental cost is $40.

by Anonymousreply 75April 9, 2018 2:05 AM

Robyn's personality is soo BLAH

by Anonymousreply 76April 9, 2018 2:12 AM

Karen is a mess, but at least her body looks snatched in those jumpsuits she bought at the swap meet

by Anonymousreply 77April 9, 2018 4:49 AM

I LOVED this episode. Ashley remains my favorite of the cast. I'm still trying to get over Charisse not being here. Apparently she pulls a season 6 Luann and ends up filming for the majority of the season but we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 78April 9, 2018 6:08 AM

The producers should have had Charrisse attend the press conference as it would have been even messier.

Those 2 gay guys (the assistant and the waiter) were getting their lives with a front row seat lol

Karen knew Ashley was going to be messy so she had the dingaling line prepped ha

by Anonymousreply 79April 9, 2018 7:33 AM

as for Candiace...she's really hyper like Monique so no doubt she'll get on the older bunch (Karen, Charrisse, Gizelle and Robyn)'s nerves

not impressed with her fiance though ugh

by Anonymousreply 80April 9, 2018 7:34 AM

I'm only referring to Karen as KURREN now. We all know what Kurren implies. To quote Wendy Williams: "Negroidian."

by Anonymousreply 81April 9, 2018 7:34 AM

[quote]Karen knew Ashley was going to be messy so she had the dingaling line prepped ha

All Ashley asked was whether she was going to be indicted, and then Karen came with that line. It was a little to premature if you asked me.

by Anonymousreply 82April 9, 2018 7:37 AM

Oh this episode was fucking HILARIOUS!!!

Miss Karen is such a ratchet mess. That press conference? WTF was that all about???

It was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen on the housewives. Bubble forms, #2 pencils, and peanuts? And no drinks???

Then only after Monique asked for something, did Karen allow them the champagne... rofl.

[quote] Those 2 gay guys (the assistant and the waiter) were getting their lives with a front row seat lol

I loved how the cameras kept cutting to their faces, just holding back laughter. I would have been exactly the same!

It was hilarious how the ladies kept asking, "are you her attorney?" rofl Then when he actually started speaking, Karen told him to be quiet!! hahahaha.. then Giselle said, "oh! he can't speak either?" rofl

Karen's "press conference" was such a fucking joke... like her "attorney" said.... "I just can't!"

by Anonymousreply 83April 9, 2018 12:25 PM

So daddy Michael likes a little dick on the side?

by Anonymousreply 84April 9, 2018 12:41 PM

Anyone have a link to Michael's dick pics?

I'd love to see them.

by Anonymousreply 85April 9, 2018 12:48 PM

Google is your friend, r85.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 9, 2018 12:53 PM

Is that a man's hand on Michael's dick, in the lower-right photo at R86?

Wow, I guess Michael really is hung, as verified by Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 87April 9, 2018 12:55 PM

Michael might be a creep and into fucking dudes but he’s still rich which is why Ashley sticks around.

by Anonymousreply 88April 9, 2018 2:02 PM

Ashley might be bi herself.

She's always talking about other girls' booties and boobs.

Usually bi people will couple with each other and excuse their partners' "dalliances."

by Anonymousreply 89April 9, 2018 2:12 PM

R62 very few of any of the women have signed up to do these shows come from upper class/wealthy backgrounds. Potomac, having Robyn, Gizelle and (1st season) Katie, had as many (or more) from upper middle class backgrounds as most of them.

The only reason most of them do the show is for the money.

by Anonymousreply 90April 9, 2018 2:13 PM

R89 I thought Ashely explained that she was bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 91April 9, 2018 2:14 PM

Ashley meant that she’s “buysexual” which means that if you buy her momma a house, she’ll let you touch it.

She ogles women because it turns men on. Not because she actually wants a lick.

For a real bi woman on RH, see Kandi in Atlanta. Note that Kandi doesn’t talk about her very real interest in women unless asked about it.

by Anonymousreply 92April 9, 2018 4:14 PM

Ashley is totally getting some on the side two, from another lady.

by Anonymousreply 93April 9, 2018 4:20 PM

I had to rewind about 15 times Kurren's witch cackle at the press conference. What the FUCK was that?? I laughed so hard!

by Anonymousreply 94April 9, 2018 4:22 PM

I hope in the next episode Gizelle takes off her jacket and shows Karen what the back of her t shirt says lol. #FreeUncleBen

by Anonymousreply 95April 9, 2018 4:58 PM

Having a side chick would make Ashley interesting and Ashley may be a lot of things but she is not interesting.

by Anonymousreply 96April 9, 2018 5:21 PM

Michael doesn't really appear to have that beefy/somewhat muscular body on the show, but I guess it could be deceptive.

by Anonymousreply 97April 9, 2018 5:40 PM

Gays and Grindr pics? That could have been him 10 years ago or some other dude altogether.

The guys who can just post any old selfie don’t need apps to get laid.

by Anonymousreply 98April 9, 2018 8:52 PM

So Kurren is doing these online episode reviews this season. I'll try to remind myself to tune in but if something more exciting pops up -- like having to fleet -- then I'll have to table it for another time. I have a feeling her unfettered delusion would make for an entertaining couple of minutes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 9, 2018 8:57 PM

anyone see the producer shade towards Robyn? lol they made sure to write a caption saying Hanover is 37 miles away from Potomac. Looking at a map it apparently takes an hour to get there!

Great Falls where Karen lives is just a half hour away and 13 miles

by Anonymousreply 100April 9, 2018 9:30 PM

Weird since producers should want to maintain the illusion that they live in Potomac.

If they want to be shady, rename the show RH of Not Too Far From Baltimore

by Anonymousreply 101April 9, 2018 9:43 PM

Most of the housewives shows are like that though. I doubt many of the ATL housewives live in Atlanta proper

by Anonymousreply 102April 9, 2018 10:20 PM

I know Nene, Kenya, and Sheree live in Buckhead. Isn't that part of Atl? Kandi lives in Atl too.

by Anonymousreply 103April 10, 2018 7:23 AM

I had no idea about Potomac:

"Potomac is a census-designated place (CDP) in Montgomery County, Maryland, United States, named for the nearby Potomac River. Home to royalty, billionaires, diplomats, and the international business elite, it is one of the most prestigious communities in the Washington, D.C. area (and the US). In 2013, CNNMoney listed Potomac as the most affluent town in all the United States based on median household income. Potomac is also the seventh-most top-educated American small town according to Forbes. Bloomberg Businessweek labeled Potomac as the twenty-ninth-richest zip code in the United States in 2011, stating that it had the largest population of any U.S. town with a median income of more than $240,000. In 2012, The Higley Elite 100 published a list of highest-income neighborhoods by mean household income, which included four neighborhoods in Potomac. More recently, two Potomac neighborhoods were ranked among the ten wealthiest neighborhoods in the country by CNBC in 2014.[5] In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Potomac was the sixth-wealthiest city in the United States."

I never would have guessed any of this, based on the show. No wonder they covet the Potomac address. And no wonder Robyn and Karen don't live in Potomac.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 10, 2018 1:45 PM

The address is so coveted that people in the adjacent (and perfectly pleasant) town of Rockville say they're from (nonexistent) North Potomac. Potomac itself isn't very large; saying you live there isn't comparable to saying you live in Atlanta, which is this great sprawl. They may live in one of the more recent developments of large McMansions situated on 2 acres of former cow pasture--the trees are just little saplings and everything looks raw and new---still expensive but not really upscale.

by Anonymousreply 105April 10, 2018 1:52 PM

[quote] Potomac itself isn't very large

That's the other thing I noticed from the wiki article, R105. Potomac is only 25 square miles of land, which is not large at all.

By contrast, Atlanta city is 136 square miles in area, and the Atlanta metro is 8300 square miles, which is nearly the size of the ENTIRE state of Maryland.

So saying that you're from Atlanta is very different from saying that you're from Potomac.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 10, 2018 2:07 PM

Right. Potomac is a very small and wealthy enclave tucked between Bethesda (a very large and sprawling suburb) and Rockville, MD. The terrain is wooded and/or open pastureland, with some frontage on the river, notably the Maryland side of Great Falls (the other side is in Virginia--both the falls themselves and a small Potomac-like village). Completely different from Atlanta, which is a major metropolitan area.

These housewives, if they really live in Potomac proper, must stick out like a sore thumb because of the way they dress, but I suspect they get into their cars and drive away from Potomac to live their lives.

by Anonymousreply 107April 10, 2018 2:21 PM

Ashley and Michael live in a condo, so I guess it wasn't as expensive for them to live in Potomac.

Which means that Monique and her husband must really have money, for them to have bought such a nice home in the area.

And Charisse is the only other one who must have money, if she and her husband have lived there for such a long time.

by Anonymousreply 108April 10, 2018 2:26 PM

...or they really live in Rockville or Bethesda. Still an expensive proposition, but far more affordable than Potomac itself.

by Anonymousreply 109April 10, 2018 2:33 PM

Again Charisse’s husband, Eddie Jordan, is a former professional basketball player turned college basketball coach, and Monique’s husband, Chris Samuels, is a retired professional football player. Yes they can afford it.

by Anonymousreply 110April 10, 2018 3:05 PM

Like the other women on this show, I find Karen to be so transparent and exhausting. She's a hot mess and all smoke and mirrors.

Nobody wants to admit to financial problems, but it would be refreshing if she did. And what money does she have by herself?

Ashley is embarrassingly showing herself to be a gold digger. Those pics of her husband seem suspicious. Not saying it didn't happen - but something about it really doesn't seem legit.

by Anonymousreply 111April 10, 2018 3:30 PM

Monique and Chris Samuels own multiple homes so they definitely have money. Along with Charrisse they really do live in Potomac.

I THINK Gizelle lives in Potomac too but not sure.

To be fair, Karen did really live in Potomac for years until last year when she and Ray moved to Great Falls.

Robyn and Juan used to live in Potomac too until they fell on hard times financially.

Ashley doesn't live in Potomac.

Katie was the one who claimed to live in "North Potomac" aka Rockville.

We don't know where Candiace lives yet but probably not Potomac since her fiance has 3 kids from another relationship and isn't rich.

Most of the Beverly Hills cast don't live in BH either btw

by Anonymousreply 112April 10, 2018 6:22 PM

[quote] We don't know where Candiace lives yet but probably not Potomac since her fiance has 3 kids from another relationship and isn't rich

I was actually wondering how she got to be on the show.

She mentioned that she was a hostess at a restaurant, and her fiance is a waiter or something. That's supposedly how they met.

They definitely do not live in Potomac.

by Anonymousreply 113April 10, 2018 7:32 PM

Do the white women on RH ever accuse each other of being secretly poor? Or is it just the Potomac and Atlanta women who do that?

by Anonymousreply 114April 10, 2018 7:52 PM

r114 Kameron and Brandi on Dallas and Sonja's bankruptcy storyline.

r111 For Ashley, I don't really know how it's shown as a negative that Ashley is showing herself to be a gold digger. She was introduced as a 26 year old pageant queen married to a 50-something business mogul. I think the implication was firmly established from the beginning...

by Anonymousreply 115April 10, 2018 8:35 PM

R113 through Ashley. The producers demoted Charrisse after she refused to make her divorce a storyline and needed someone new.

by Anonymousreply 116April 10, 2018 11:24 PM

I hope Monique's cunty mother-in law makes another appearance this season.

by Anonymousreply 117April 10, 2018 11:29 PM

They edit the scenes of Potomac to make it look like all the homes are on lots of acres and 8000 sf or more. It's just not so. Someone up thread mentioned the newer McMansions. They are definitely prevalent. They also have more modest homes that are 40 years old or older. Simply a nice, suburban neighborhood with great lawns. Twenty years ago, I would have loved to live in Potomac but not now.

by Anonymousreply 118April 11, 2018 12:31 AM

Monique’s cunty MIL bums me out. Family strife isn’t entertaining, just depressing.

More wig snatching, fewer unhappy grandkids

by Anonymousreply 119April 11, 2018 1:00 AM

"'Nessa, Gurrll! Did you get down to them Muthaf*ckin' Real Housewives of 'Pahtanka'!

Recap: Season 3 | Episode 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 11, 2018 1:48 AM

What made BRAVO go with a mainly African American cast from Potomac, when the community itself is 75% white, and only 5% AA?

I thought that was interesting, if not a bit confusing.

by Anonymousreply 121April 11, 2018 1:51 AM

r121 cashing off the Obama era and Bravo wanted another vehicle to sustain the female AA viewers outside of Atlanta and Married to Medicine

by Anonymousreply 122April 11, 2018 1:54 AM

[quote] I hope Monique's cunty mother-in law makes another appearance this season.

"Didn't I get that heifer straight?"

by Anonymousreply 123April 11, 2018 3:42 AM

Anyone watching! Karen is wild this season. The new girl is marrying an average joe with no money - why is she on the show?

by Anonymousreply 124April 12, 2018 11:18 AM

R124, She is as regular as they come. Unfortunately, for this show the real people who are part of the bourgeoisie and establishment in Potomac will NEVER participate in reality tv. So Bravo has to scrap the bottom of the barrel for participants to come on the show.

by Anonymousreply 125April 12, 2018 11:34 AM

R125 unfortunately for every incarnation of RHW (every city) the “real” old money movers and shakers do not participate, from California to New York. The women do these shows for the money, first and foremost. The Real Housewives has never been about old money movers and shakers, and many times it hasn’t featured housewives. I watched from the very beginning, Orange County season 1. The cast was made up of upper middle class - middle class cast members and half of them were in financial trouble. None of them came from wealthy backgrounds. Strictly new money. Every city features a few multi millionaires, a couple of former multi millionaires and a couple who are running into major financial trouble.

by Anonymousreply 126April 12, 2018 3:00 PM

Most of the original OC cast were a bunch of strivers from the midwest or Tobacco Road who were hanging on by a thread financially and nowhere socially. Have a look at the families of Vicki and Tamra Sue, for openers, not to mention Slade's parents. Trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 127April 12, 2018 3:43 PM

I think Candace was brought in for another youthful housewife who has no kids. Monique is young but has kids so she's really a cohort of Ashley. Let's see how things go. Might be interesting with the other housewives looking down their noses at "Miss United States."

Wasn't that the pageant name from Miss Congeniality?

by Anonymousreply 128April 12, 2018 8:22 PM

They made a big casting mistake by not bringing messy ass Katie back. She's apparently even more cucu nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 129April 12, 2018 9:24 PM

[quote] Wasn't that the pageant name from Miss Congeniality?

She's beauty, and she's grace.

She's Miss United States!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 12, 2018 9:27 PM

R127 Tamra wasn’t an original cast member, and maybe you didn’t mean to imply that. Laurie Waring was a struggling divorcee/mother of 3 (including a drug addicted son). She was working for Vicki. Jo was an unemployed party girl (probably fresh out of college), living with Slade Smiley and he was living way above his means. Jeana Keough was a successful realtor but her finances crashed with the housing market. After season 1 came Tammy Knickerbocker (struggling divorcee), Quinn (struggling divorcee), Lynne Curtin ( married but struggling/faking it) Gretchen Rossi (unemployed/funded by boyfriend), Tamra Barney (married to a car salesman and living above her means) Alexis Bellino (married but struggling/faking it) and on and on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 13, 2018 12:54 AM

R126 - yes they were just upper middle class - but the show was actually a takeoff of Desperate Housewives and how they lived. That's why they're called the Real Housewives of OC.

It was all about cashing in on the Desperate Housewives success/ rage at the time. I watched the original OC show from the very beginning myself.

by Anonymousreply 132April 13, 2018 12:59 AM

R129, Katie is not on Potomac due to her mom putting the kibosh on her funds if she came back. Her mom is actual bourgeoisie in Potomac and Katie on the show was hurting her reputation. Her mom holds the purse strings, so you’ll never see Katie again. :(

by Anonymousreply 133April 13, 2018 11:35 AM

Katie's mom is the real deal, at least compared to the other "ladies." She chairs a number of benefits -- mostly as honorary chair, but still -- including this year the annual Signature Theater Stephen Sondheim Award, which is sort of a local big deal. I don't know what daddy's story was. I seem to recall that Katie's hashtag was "I'm a ball and gala girl," which was funny in the sense that it's not something one would normally say about herself, but true nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 134April 13, 2018 1:31 PM

R132 the premise of the show was that we would be taken “beyond the gates” a wealthy exclusive community and be shown how extremely wealthy “housewives” live. What we actually got was a cast that featured a couple of financial stable upper middle class women and an assortment of women who were struggling financially and faking it. That pattern has been repeated with each incarnation of the franchise. The Potomac cast is no less financial stable than much of what we’ve seen and most of them are probably better off than many of the cast members who racked up huge debt faking for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 135April 13, 2018 4:41 PM

so ready for tonight's episode. So Robyn gets into it with Monique about an instagram meme...please don't tell me this is the conflict that leads to their almost physical altercation later in the season lol

by Anonymousreply 136April 15, 2018 11:23 PM

After Charisse showing up, I think I see that she is the connecting puzzle piece to the group. She's Karen's true foil and I'm pretty glad that it looks like she's back for the remainder of the season.

by Anonymousreply 137April 16, 2018 6:19 AM

Man, Ashley sure brings the tea, and she's reality gold. Someone needed to tell Sheree that is how you carry bones, but I guess it's too late for She by Sheree.

by Anonymousreply 138April 16, 2018 6:53 AM

so we're just 3 episodes in and Robyn has already fought with Karen, Monique and Ashley. She also blew off Candiace upon meeting her. This is gonna be a rough season for Robyn if she's only friends with Gizelle and demoted Charrisse lol

Ashley spilled that fucking tea! Juan went to Europe for another woman and then when that didn't work out he came crawling back to Robyn who accepted him....

by Anonymousreply 139April 16, 2018 8:23 AM

Why is Robyn there? So we can see what a loveless relationship looks like?

Something is mentally wrong with Juan.

by Anonymousreply 140April 16, 2018 1:26 PM

Did he play football? He could have an ABI or whatever you call them.

by Anonymousreply 141April 16, 2018 1:27 PM

I miss Charisse.

Sometimes, all she has to do is stand there making faces, and it's entertaining.

I hope they bring her back full time next season. This show needs her.

by Anonymousreply 142April 16, 2018 1:30 PM

I like Ashley but she has some nerve telling Robyn about her relationship when her own is so fucked up. I think Robyn was miscast in this show. Every time there's a scene with her and Juan it brings the energy of the show down. But they will keep her because she's an easy target for the other housewives.

Are we sure Candace is not reality TV thot Shay Johnson aka "Buckey" from Flavor of Love and Love and Hip Hop?? I swear I though that was her when Candace appeared. They look just alike. Let me find out Shay is pulling stunts at Bravo so she can get a check.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143April 16, 2018 4:34 PM

Ashely didnt spill anything. She repeated what’s been all over the internet forever.

by Anonymousreply 144April 16, 2018 4:50 PM

R141 Juan played basketball and now coaches it

by Anonymousreply 145April 16, 2018 4:57 PM

so we found out Candiace lives in National Harbor, MD which is about 30 min from Potomac. Her mother seems like a fun reality tv personality

by Anonymousreply 146April 16, 2018 6:46 PM

National Harbor is in Prince Georges County, MD, which is about as far as you can get, economically and socially, from Montgomery County, MD. National Harbor is essentially a commercial development--hotels, restaurants, a dock with ferry service across the Potomac to Old Town Alexandria, VA, a concert/events/convention venue and some condos/town houses. Fifteen years ago there was nothing there, and apart from the commercial development, there's nothing there now. The only time you'd likely get from National Harbor to Potomac in 30 minutes is midnight-4 a.m.

by Anonymousreply 147April 16, 2018 7:02 PM

r142 I guess I understand why Charisse isn't liked by viewers, but she and Ashley are my favorite of the cast. I liiiive for Charisse playing the bougie xanax'd divorcee. She has the framework for every housewives parody out there. Her chipmunk voice squeaking "EXCUUUZE MEE" stepping in between Monique and Robyn at the party was both endearing and obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 148April 16, 2018 8:58 PM

Does Robyn know that Ashley’s old husband was trolling for anonymous cock while in Europe? Is there a reason she didn’t scream “At least my man wants European pussy and not dick!” in Ashley’s ugly face?

Cuz. I. Would, Have. While throwing her into traffic.

by Anonymousreply 149April 16, 2018 10:04 PM

r149 I couldn't figure that out either. Unless this was taped before that was online. Or Juan likes mens on the side too!

I don't even like Robyn, but if someone came for me like that at a huge party, their ass would be getting roasted.

by Anonymousreply 150April 16, 2018 10:20 PM

Robyn looks like the kinda chick who’s been in a street fight or two.

Ashley looks like the kinda chick who can’t make a fist.

Robyn! Get to work, girl!

by Anonymousreply 151April 16, 2018 11:17 PM

R149 Ashley ugly? I think she's quite pretty

by Anonymousreply 152April 17, 2018 2:28 AM

Unfortunately, I missed last evening's episode. Did Karen's white boyfriend make an appearance?

(Gurlfriend didn't lose all that weight AND get her 'girlfriends' lifted for nothing. And, BTW, where ta hell did that white Jaguar come from she came rollin' up in to Monique's house?)

by Anonymousreply 153April 17, 2018 2:52 AM

wow flashback article from several years ago...Juan was dating someone named Cris Sanchez and she left her job to go with him to Europe. He called her the love of his life lol

not sure when they broke up but they were together at least in 2012 which is when his divorce with Robyn was finalized...RHOP began filming in 2015 so Juan and Robyn must have only recently gotten back together. It's crazy that they broke up when both kids were basically toddlers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154April 17, 2018 4:18 AM

I’m sure the kids are happy to know that the love of dad’s life, some thot named Cris, is trolling around Europe while he’s in Baltimore sometimes fucking their mama.

by Anonymousreply 155April 17, 2018 11:56 AM

R155 she probably moved back to the US when Juan did.

by Anonymousreply 156April 17, 2018 6:38 PM

The Potomac cast also posed in People "makeup-free"

no one looks bad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 17, 2018 6:39 PM

Other than rat-faced Ashley, the Potomac ladies are quite lovely. Even nasty ol Karen.

by Anonymousreply 158April 17, 2018 8:46 PM

Gizelle should give Sheree her own Iyanla moment. Her makeup line will start selling in Target next month. It took her....exactly one season to make these money moves. I'm not mad at it!

by Anonymousreply 159April 17, 2018 9:19 PM

yeah I must say I'm impressed at how fast Gizelle's business took off. She must know the right people because there is so much competition

by Anonymousreply 160April 17, 2018 9:26 PM

I wonder how Gizelle's line will fare given how successful Rihanna's line is. They both have the same premise of catering to every skin tone

by Anonymousreply 161April 17, 2018 9:27 PM

R161 I would guess that because there are still only a few companies that target the myriad of shades that encompass black skin tones; her line should do well.

by Anonymousreply 162April 17, 2018 10:18 PM

R162 true. It was unfortunate timing though as Gizelle announced her plans for a line first but Rihanna's line came out first.

by Anonymousreply 163April 17, 2018 10:34 PM

I guess eyelashes don't count as makeup? The article about Juan puts his relationship with Robin in a very different light. As Robin describes her history with Juan, she seems like she believes they are destined and have been since high school. She reminds me of those girls that were so smug because they got the great athlete, they are both popular, prom king and queen type stuff; and, because she's a "good girl", she did everything right, she has a better life than the rest. The do the "right thing" and get married at the appropriate time and make all the "right" choices while they remain cute and in love and the envy of everyone else. Real life kicks in, the marriage falls apart. He takes off like "ordinary" men and she's left bitter UNTIL he comes crawling back to her. She takes great comfort in know that after all that, she's still the only woman in his life. (Ha!)

When did they lose their money? It must have been before they split??? If he was on five teams in five years, they were living WAY beyond their means (thinking about the picture of their Potomac home).

by Anonymousreply 164April 19, 2018 6:36 PM

R164 well remember in episode #2 when Robyn was saying Ashley shouldn't weigh in on her life because she never "helped build a man" like Robyn has. That's her mentality lol I think Juan could cheat with another woman and then come back to her and Robyn would accept him.

Robyn says they lost their money from "a bad investment". A former friend scammed them out of money. We don't know who, what the scam was or how much they gave to him though. Either way Robyn and Juan must be very gullible people. You don't keep giving large sums of money to someone

by Anonymousreply 165April 19, 2018 6:47 PM

Oop!! Turns out Monique's little instagram "fan page" really IS run by a family member. Her brother! Robyn you win this round.

by Anonymousreply 166April 22, 2018 2:39 AM

Gizelle will be on WWHL tonight

by Anonymousreply 167April 23, 2018 12:37 AM

Monique's brother is a cutie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168April 23, 2018 2:15 AM

Ooh he fine. Is he gay... Or at least broke?

by Anonymousreply 169April 23, 2018 2:20 AM

Hands off Andy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 23, 2018 2:26 AM

He ain’t all that

by Anonymousreply 171April 23, 2018 2:27 AM

r171 = Robyn

by Anonymousreply 172April 23, 2018 2:33 AM

This new woman and her pushy mother are dull

Ashley’s Mom does not deserve a house! Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 173April 23, 2018 2:35 AM

Is Ashley only with Michael for his money?

by Anonymousreply 174April 23, 2018 3:58 AM

R164 Juan was a 1st round draft pick and he played in the NBA for 7yrs: 4 yrs Washington Wizards, 2 yrs Portland Trail Blazers, 1 yr Detroit Pistons, 1 yr Toronto Raptors.

Unlike the NFL, NBA money is fully guaranteed.

Their home in Potomac was not “beyond their means”.

by Anonymousreply 175April 23, 2018 4:47 AM

Is there any other reason to be with Michael R174. He’s certainly not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 176April 23, 2018 4:48 AM

R143 Candace really does look like shay Johnson. I wonder if she watches Potomac housewives?

by Anonymousreply 177April 23, 2018 6:30 AM

God I love this franchise. It's so shady that Bravo isn't even trying to push it more as a new series catered to AA women. Also, the Potomac cast is, bar none, the most attractive of any other city.

by Anonymousreply 178April 23, 2018 6:35 AM

R178 this is the 3rd season.

by Anonymousreply 179April 23, 2018 6:47 AM

Hmm.... is it me or does Monique brother AND sister appear gay?

by Anonymousreply 180April 23, 2018 6:56 AM

Bravo thank their slick. I see how they put all the black shows on one night. RHOA, southern charm New Orleans, and Real housewives of Potomac.

I wonder why they do it like that?

by Anonymousreply 181April 23, 2018 7:04 AM

They want ATl black audience to follow the newer black shows.

by Anonymousreply 182April 23, 2018 7:11 AM

Monique's brother definitely is gay. That's not even up for debate. Let's talk about next episode where Candiace is finally going to be doing something outside of trying to convince viewers she wasn't a coon for this trashy white boy. Charisse is coming in HOT!

by Anonymousreply 183April 23, 2018 7:26 AM

What about Monique's sister?

by Anonymousreply 184April 23, 2018 7:48 AM

Monique's brother is definitely gay. You can tell from his face. If you look at his instagram, you can see he lives in West Hollywood and frequents events there lol he's cute though

I also thought Monique's sister seemed gay too...she looks like a more butch Da Brat

of course Charrisse comes for Candiace in the next episode...Charrisse knows Candiace is her replacement. She probably was hoping producers would reconsider. Next week looks like a fun episode. Bubble soccer and then new girl hazing. I can't believe it took them 5 episodes for Candiace to finally meet Gizelle and Charrrise

by Anonymousreply 185April 23, 2018 9:11 AM

Candy-ass was too busy with her (yawn) waiter fiancé and (yawn) stunt Korean hair bizness to film with the other ladies.

by Anonymousreply 186April 23, 2018 12:30 PM

You can tell from his face????? Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 187April 23, 2018 1:06 PM

I want to feel sorry for Ashley, but she is just like her mom, in a bad co dependent relationship. Its not as if her mom is the only issue in her relationship with Michael, they have numerous problems and Ashley continues to delude herself into thinking that it's somehow going to work.

by Anonymousreply 188April 23, 2018 2:05 PM

Doesn’t Ashley have a brother who waits tables at Oz? What’s his deal? Does Ashley ever talk about him? Is he trying to buy Momma a house too?

by Anonymousreply 189April 23, 2018 2:11 PM

R189 Ashley’s brother is a college student. Why does someone keep referring to Candace’s boyfriend as a waiter? They explained very clearly that he owns the restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 190April 23, 2018 2:26 PM

I want to know more about Michael's extracurricular activities.

by Anonymousreply 191April 23, 2018 2:49 PM

Ugh. I don't want to know ANYTHING about Michael's extracurricular activities. He's revolting.

by Anonymousreply 192April 23, 2018 2:51 PM

Me neither. I'd rather look at pics of Monique's brother with no draws on

by Anonymousreply 193April 23, 2018 2:54 PM

Monique’s brother is not at all attractive.

by Anonymousreply 194April 23, 2018 3:01 PM

You would all bend over for Michael's big daddy dick.

by Anonymousreply 195April 23, 2018 3:03 PM

r194, I'd love to see what you look like, miss

by Anonymousreply 196April 23, 2018 3:14 PM

I want to party with NFL people and hang out with Monique’s family and friends the next day in her kitchen and drink mimosas. That looked like fun.

by Anonymousreply 197April 23, 2018 3:56 PM

R187 as a gay guy, I have gaydar...don't you? I can almost always tell by a guy's face if he's gay or not. From the moment I saw Monique's brother on camera last night and then when someone linked his instagram, it was obvious to me.

by Anonymousreply 198April 23, 2018 4:54 PM

Yeah Monique and Chris seem like they throw great parties

by Anonymousreply 199April 23, 2018 5:00 PM

I'm sorry, but I'd hate to be around that looming religious undertone. It gives me the creeps.

by Anonymousreply 200April 23, 2018 6:08 PM

I'm not religious either but we know Monique and Chris aren't homophobic so I could tolerate that. Monique clearly has a very close relationship with her brother. They're constantly commenting on each other's instagram pages

by Anonymousreply 201April 23, 2018 6:19 PM

[quote]I'm sorry, but I'd hate to be around that looming religious undertone

Gurl please. Did you not hear first lady Gizelle spill the teas on the black church last night?? Monique's brother probably bags a ton of dudes when he goes to church with her, those downlow church brothers are probably all in his DMs child

by Anonymousreply 202April 23, 2018 6:42 PM

R195 how many Viagras does 70 yr old granddaddy Michael need to take to make that happen.?

by Anonymousreply 203April 23, 2018 7:26 PM

Karen's "I see you clearly" had me dying. She's so damn dramatic lol

by Anonymousreply 204April 23, 2018 7:29 PM

I think Candace’s fiancé is hot. I’d suck him dry. Plus, they reveal he has a brown dick on the next episode.

by Anonymousreply 205April 26, 2018 11:37 AM

worst of all them shows

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 206April 26, 2018 11:45 AM

“Brown Dick”

People are so fucking tacky.

Does that mean that Candace has a “White Vulva”?

Maybe stop chatting about your fiancé’s genitals on TV, trashbox.

by Anonymousreply 207April 26, 2018 12:59 PM

I’m not a fan of hers, but Charisse looked great at the Garden Party. You could tell that she lost a lot of weight when they cut to her confessionals.

She doesn’t look skinny, just thin and healthy.

by Anonymousreply 208April 26, 2018 3:50 PM

R206 hardly. Potomac is 1 of my favorites. It's very entertaining

by Anonymousreply 209April 26, 2018 4:03 PM

White faggots are some of the most racist people I've ever met

by Anonymousreply 210April 26, 2018 4:04 PM

[quote] Monique’s brother is not at all attractive.

Enough, Robyn! Juan ain't the only fine man in the world!

by Anonymousreply 211April 26, 2018 7:46 PM

[quote] I’m not a fan of hers, but Charisse looked great at the Garden Party.

I don't agree. I thought she could have made more of an effort. Nice shoes but otherwise she was not looking her best. I wonder if she knew she was demoted before they started filming.

by Anonymousreply 212April 26, 2018 7:50 PM

I didn’t notice her clothes, just that she was thinner than how we are used to seeing her

by Anonymousreply 213April 26, 2018 8:58 PM

What the hell is with Sherman. couldn't she find a better looking man?

by Anonymousreply 214April 26, 2018 9:01 PM

R214 he's got money. That's Gizelle's first priority

by Anonymousreply 215April 26, 2018 9:11 PM

R211 there is no comparison between Juan Dixon and Monique’s bro, none.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216April 26, 2018 9:24 PM

r214 Sherman has that goofy teddy bear look going. Plus he got money.

by Anonymousreply 217April 27, 2018 1:08 AM

I'm ready for the "he has a brown penis" comment lol

by Anonymousreply 218April 30, 2018 1:48 AM

Urf, she’s speaking literally about her man’s brown penis. A pink head and a brown shaft? On a white man? Is it rotting? Internal bleeding? Not healthy.

by Anonymousreply 219April 30, 2018 2:09 AM

haha she doesn't strike me as too intelligent but seems sweet.

Karen's daughter is pretty and seems level-headed

by Anonymousreply 220April 30, 2018 2:11 AM

Karen’s daughter has some nappy ass hair. On the tee vee!

Would Gramma Piping Hot Lipton approve? Hmmm??

by Anonymousreply 221April 30, 2018 2:17 AM

lmao @ Gizelle struggling to walk on Robyn's sidewalk

by Anonymousreply 222April 30, 2018 2:29 AM

so Gizelle ran and told the others about Candiace's brown penis comment.

Charrisse couldn't wait to tell Gizelle that Monique said she needed a ghostreader

by Anonymousreply 223April 30, 2018 2:31 AM

Does this old Aussie need Ashley for a green card?

Why doesn’t he ditch her, get a place on the Gold Coast, and fuck twinks to his heart’s content? He has the money, right?

by Anonymousreply 224April 30, 2018 2:37 AM

Karen’s pet gay has a lot to learn from Dawight and Miss Lawrence and a few others if he wants to make an impression on the RH audience.

by Anonymousreply 225April 30, 2018 2:47 AM

Michael and Ashley display the fundamental differences between white families and black families. Black people RARELY cut off family members, especially mom. They aren't ever going to work that out.

by Anonymousreply 226April 30, 2018 2:48 AM

it's also awkward that Michael is the same age as Ashley's mother. Strange dynamic

by Anonymousreply 227April 30, 2018 2:49 AM

Candiace is getting the new girl treatment. Nothing she does is good enough. Any little mishap is met with further disdain

by Anonymousreply 228April 30, 2018 2:50 AM

They are going to drag Candiace for her lack of BBQ for the rest of the season!

by Anonymousreply 229April 30, 2018 2:51 AM

“What do that brown dick pay fo???”

by Anonymousreply 230April 30, 2018 2:58 AM

hmm I wonder what causes Candiace and Gizelle to get into it next episode

by Anonymousreply 231April 30, 2018 3:00 AM

In 2018 people still ask if white guys have pink penises?

by Anonymousreply 232April 30, 2018 3:57 AM

Candiace has a sense of humor but I'm afraid she's gonna go the try hard route to maintain a role on the show. Ugh, if only kooky Katie could come back. The bitch was ACTUALLY a hot mess and didn't give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 233April 30, 2018 5:33 AM

Karen's wig slipping! ahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 234April 30, 2018 5:37 AM

Karen's wig was OVER IT hunny! It was running away! Bye gurl

by Anonymousreply 235April 30, 2018 5:38 AM

DEFINITELY one of the top 2018 housewives moment. That STRESS Kurren was having. Oh my god!

by Anonymousreply 236April 30, 2018 5:47 AM

Ashley in her confessional saying something like "Cousin It has made an appearance" I was dying. She can definitely shade well.

I can't believe Robyn didn't remember meeting Candiace. It even happened on camera. That was ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 237April 30, 2018 6:17 AM

[quote]Karen's wig was OVER IT hunny! It was running away! Bye gurl

LOL!

I'm laughing just thinking about that scene.

by Anonymousreply 238April 30, 2018 6:29 AM

That guy will now be constantly asked about his dick.

by Anonymousreply 239April 30, 2018 11:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240April 30, 2018 11:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241April 30, 2018 11:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242April 30, 2018 11:29 PM

R226 Exactly. Can you imagine someone telling kandi from RHOA to cut Mama Joyce off? LOL. Kandi would flip out. It would also lead to WW3. But I don't blame kandi for being the way she is when it comes to her mother. Mothers are special and I live my mother too. There's nothing no one could say to me to stop me from being close to mine.

by Anonymousreply 243May 1, 2018 12:00 AM

[quote]DEFINITELY one of the top 2018 housewives moment. That STRESS Kurren was having. Oh my god!

Karen's wig running up off her head last night is easily one of the top ten moments in Housewives history lol

by Anonymousreply 244May 1, 2018 12:34 AM

Are there any limits on your mother’s behavior? Will you support her and defend her to the death while she ruins your life and makes you and the people around you miserable?

What a strange way to go through life.

by Anonymousreply 245May 1, 2018 12:37 AM

r245, Ashley's mom has not ruined her life. Ashley chooses to be in her relationship, which has many other problems. Most black people give A LOT of leeway in family relationships, especially when it comes to parents and older people. Respect and caring for parents and elders is pretty much sacred, those traditions and values came all the way from Africa. You have to do something heinous to break that. Ashley's mom's poor choices aren't that.

by Anonymousreply 246May 1, 2018 1:19 AM

Respect and caring for parents aren’t unique to AAs or Africans. But if that concept somehow makes you feel better about your shitty parents, enjoy your lie.

by Anonymousreply 247May 1, 2018 1:27 AM

Thank you R246. Black people don't cut family out. We might distance ourselves from each other for a period of time. But never completely cut blood family out all together.

That's the type of shit white people do to each other. Family is paramount to African Americans. We might have our moments. But we're not cutting anyone out of our lives.

by Anonymousreply 248May 1, 2018 1:29 AM

[quote]Respect and caring for parents aren’t unique to AAs or Africans.

Never said it was r247. It's a common value around the world, especially to African and Asian peoples. You should see someone about your mommy/daddy hate issues instead of taking it out on me, miss! My parents aren't perfect either but they are fabulous to me!

by Anonymousreply 249May 1, 2018 1:35 AM

[quote] I think Candace’s fiancé is hot. I’d suck him dry. Plus, they reveal he has a brown dick on the next episode.

Me, too. Plus, she said it's BIG!

Hell yes.

by Anonymousreply 250May 1, 2018 1:39 AM

Yeah her fiance is sexy but I'm sure he comes with all that baby mama drama with THREE KIDS. That big brown dick has been busy. Im sure baby mama did not like Candiace saying she would be "moving them" to the area. I hope they include that storyline on the show gurl!

by Anonymousreply 251May 1, 2018 1:46 AM

Candiace's fiance Chris Bassett looks like he could have some "brotha" in him.

Check out this photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252May 1, 2018 1:50 AM

Two big dicks, side by side...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253May 1, 2018 1:51 AM

Chris looks like he wants some Monique, and Ashley looks like she wants some Chris!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254May 1, 2018 1:52 AM

I want to know how old Chris is. His beard is already graying and he's got 3 kids. If he's under 40 that would be pathetic. If he's over 40, it makes one wonder why Candiace is settling for him. There are plenty of hotter white men for her who have more money too

by Anonymousreply 255May 1, 2018 1:53 AM

Ashley and Candace are both one in the same. The self hate is beyond.

by Anonymousreply 256May 1, 2018 2:01 AM

r255 girl, she settled for the first semi-attractive white guy who would fawn over her. she's, what, Ashley's age? She probably has never been with a brown man.

by Anonymousreply 257May 1, 2018 4:01 AM

[quote]There are plenty of hotter white men for her who have more money too

r255 don't forget about Candiace's mom. The one who put that "i" in her name for some reason, child. That pool of hot paid white men you speak of becomes very small when you start asking them to live with moms like hers. And he clearly has good dick, since everyone can stop talking about it. So Ms. Candiace knows she's found a pretty good deal.

by Anonymousreply 258May 1, 2018 4:12 AM

The idea of buying a house for Ashley's mom only if she gives up her boyfriend of 15 years and with whom she has a daughter is pathetic. Throwing a house into the mix is not going to change her mom's bad choices. Her mom is probably happy in her depressed life. The best thing Ashley (and Michael) can do for mom is be there for her when she needs them. I think in the first season, Ashley said they helped her from having to file bankruptcy. She's got a fresh start. It seems Ashley feels guilty having "access" to so much money and not being able to share it. She needs to discuss that in her therapy sessions. Besides, if they did buy mom's a house and she kicked the boyfriend to the curb, whose to say 6-8 months down the road, she doesn't find another loser boyfriend. What are they gonna do? Take away the house? Or, "we approve of this guy so you can keep the house". That's pretty effed up.

by Anonymousreply 259May 1, 2018 4:15 AM

[quote] There are plenty of hotter white men for her

And there are plenty of hotter black women for him.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of black women (just like asian women) who partner with white guys for the financial benefit, and in hopes of having good looking mixed kids.

It's also not easy to just come across a partner, much less a husband, no matter WHAT race he is.

I'm guessing that Candiace found herself a white guy that she was happy with, who has a decent job, and a good dick, and he will give her many attractive bi-racial kids.

Does that suck? Yes. But it's a reality.

by Anonymousreply 260May 1, 2018 4:23 AM

Unless they bring his other children into the picture, this girl has a very dead end storyline. I need this white man's other baby mama drama to be included in the show and how Candiace will deal with it, STAT.

by Anonymousreply 261May 1, 2018 6:05 AM

Atlanta is the better group out of all these shows. Point Black Period. New York, Orange County & Beverly Hills? All carved up pumpkin faces. The majority of the Atlanta housewives still have their original faces minus Nene & Kim.

by Anonymousreply 262May 1, 2018 6:46 AM

Didn't Candace say that Chris had more than one baby mama?

by Anonymousreply 263May 1, 2018 8:18 AM

[quote]Unfortunately, there are plenty of black women (just like asian women) who partner with white guys for the financial benefit, and in hopes of having good looking mixed kids.

That is true, but there are WAY more black men, who partner with a non-black, so I say more power to black chicks who do this. They don't need to wait on black men.

by Anonymousreply 264May 1, 2018 8:19 AM

I think Candiace is with Chris for genuine reasons. He seems nice, he likes her mom, he cooks and he's sexy. As mentioned, there are more wealthy white men out there, so I doubt thats the only reason she's with him. And Candiace is way too young to buy into the marrying a white man to have mixed babies thing.

by Anonymousreply 265May 1, 2018 12:04 PM

I think Candiace said he has three kids and THREE baby mamas. Considering how she talks about having a successful mom, and money never an issue, I bet Chris' only redeeming value to momz is the fact that he's white (with ambition). If Chris were a black man with three kids by three women, I don't think her mom would sign-off on this relationship, even if he did own a restaurant. Everybody loves a wedding so we'll probably learn a lot more about these two this season.

by Anonymousreply 266May 1, 2018 12:27 PM

So you all just decided to believe her when she said that her man has a monster cock? Without any sort of proof or evidence?

Okay.

by Anonymousreply 267May 1, 2018 12:35 PM

I like RHOP more than the other RHOs. I get a kick out of Gizelle. She's like Cynthia with a personality. Candiace loves to embarrass Chris...saying how she's the one with money and he's poor. Weird. And I now understand why some black girls call white guys "Pinky." Never knew it was about the dick.

by Anonymousreply 268May 1, 2018 12:51 PM

I don't understand why Bravo sets up Potomac for disaster. A 10 pm slot? And then they sandwich that dreadful Southern Charm between this and Atlanta.

As expected, without a new Atlanta, Sunday's ratings took a big hit.

by Anonymousreply 269May 1, 2018 2:04 PM

They'll probably move Potomac to 8 or 9pm next week. I watch Southern Charm for all the fine mens so its ok with me!

by Anonymousreply 270May 1, 2018 2:08 PM

I don’t watch Southern Charm but isn’t it a huge hit? I can think of at least two spin offs.

Speaking of spin offs, Below Deck Med will be back soon!

by Anonymousreply 271May 1, 2018 2:21 PM

Who wants to bet that Miss Cohen is already jotting down his dick questions for Candiace?

by Anonymousreply 272May 1, 2018 2:24 PM

Karen's wig OMG! Right before it started slipping you could see her real hair underneath. The wig reminds me of Nene from the first season of RHOA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 1, 2018 2:58 PM

I'm curious to know what Candiace's hot black doctor daddy thinks of the white boy with the baby momma and kids living in his baby's house. He looks like old school HBCU stock. I am sure he must not be amused.

by Anonymousreply 274May 1, 2018 3:36 PM

[quote]I know Nene, Kenya, and Sheree live in Buckhead. Isn't that part of Atl? Kandi lives in Atl too.

Kandi lives in Atlanta proper (Cascade Heights). NeNe and Porsha live in Duluth; Cynthia, Kenya, and Shereé live in Sandy Springs; and Kim lives in Alpharetta.

by Anonymousreply 275May 1, 2018 3:49 PM

R262 pretty sure the Potomac ladies all have their original faces too. Karen, Charrisse and Gizelle (the oldest 3) look natural unless they just had amazing work done

Potomac's ratings took a bit of a hit but it's good that they stayed over the 1 million viewer mark. Starting this Sunday they move to 8 PM They're doing better than Southern Charm NOLA

by Anonymousreply 276May 1, 2018 5:43 PM

Gizelle on the Breakfast club

Charlamagne perked up when Gizelle said Michael was fucking dudes from Grindr lmao. Charlamagne, I'm starting to believe the rumors

Her beef with Candiace must be serious lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277May 1, 2018 6:22 PM

Gizelle is beautiful but for whatever reason she doesn't get along with anyone on the show consistently except for Robyn. She's up and down with Charrisse and Karen, seems to be better with Ashley but damn. If 1 person keeps fighting with almost everyone else, clearly that person is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 278May 1, 2018 7:11 PM

Gizelle is Grade A classic stereotypical dictionary definition Mean Girl. She MUST be the prettiest and best dressed and if not, she will tear your ass down. Great on a TV show, awful in real life.

Robyn presents zero threat to Gizelle which is why Gizelle is willing to be Robyn’s friend.

Robyn also doesn’t find Gizelle exhausting and ridiculous while Charisse and Karen probably do.

by Anonymousreply 279May 1, 2018 7:27 PM

Monique seems to be in the best position currently with the cast. She has had continuous and numerous fights with Gizelle and Robyn but that's it. She is friends with Charrisse outside the show and gets along just fine with Karen, Ashley and Candiace.

by Anonymousreply 280May 1, 2018 10:30 PM

Not enough wig pulling, threats of violence, and accusations that the husbands are secretly gay.

Is Nene availed for a half-day training session for these ladies?

by Anonymousreply 281May 1, 2018 10:47 PM

I think Monique is right about Gizelle only befriending people who aren't as fortunate as her. I agree with r279, Robyn is only her bestie for that reason. Gizelle is stuck in her sorority mean girl days, but it does make for good TV. I can't wait until Candiace reads her whole life, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 282May 1, 2018 10:55 PM

R281 in the first half of the season we're going to have that umbrella moment between Monique and Robyn lol so just be patient

by Anonymousreply 283May 1, 2018 10:59 PM

Gizelle looks good in that Breakfast Club clip. That fake hair she wears on the show is awful.

by Anonymousreply 284May 1, 2018 11:09 PM

I like Monique and Chris. Her kids are adorable as well. Gizelle is definitely jealous. She gave her such a look of hate on the last episode when Monique was greeting the girls at the park before the bubble soccer game.

Monique is what Gizelle really wants to be: a kept woman/rich athlete's wife.

I hope Monique knows what she's doing with the money though. Would hate for her to have a Deshawn Snow moment.

by Anonymousreply 285May 2, 2018 1:05 AM

I can't recall if this was mentioned on the show or on a forum somewhere, but someone talked about how they were in Gizelle's sorority in college and how she is straight up the black Regina George. It makes her even more comical to me, honestly, because I absolutely believe it. Like, she's not even pretending to be a "character" or whatever for TV. She is just the way she is and always has been.

by Anonymousreply 286May 2, 2018 1:10 AM

Monique also unnerves Giz because Monique is secure and laid back. She gives zero fucks which makes her tough to attack. How do you exploit the vulnerability of someone who isn’t vulnerable?

Watch Giz dismiss Monique as “beneath” her and unworthy of her valuable time, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 287May 2, 2018 1:12 AM

i have a lil thing for candiace husband chris .... LOL

by Anonymousreply 288May 2, 2018 1:17 AM

You have a little thing for his (alleged) big brown thing

by Anonymousreply 289May 2, 2018 1:20 AM

Karen's wig deserves its own show - "Wigs Don't Play!" "The Million Dollar Tax-Free Wig!" "Wig Shade!"

by Anonymousreply 290May 2, 2018 1:36 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291May 2, 2018 1:46 AM

R286 last season, 1 of Gizelle's friends who is working on her makeup line said that. She said when they first met in college, Gizelle tried to kill her or something (she said it half jokingly) but obviously they got off to a rough start before becoming friends. Given the way we've seen Gizelle haze the new girls on the show, it's clear she was the hazer in her sorority too.

R287 right. Gizelle obviously doesn't like Monique but in Monique's defense, Gizelle started it. When they first met, Gizelle tried coming for. Monique said she and Chris were looking for a home to buy in Potomac and Gizelle said something like "oh you don't have a home?" Then Monique said "I have 4 homes" and Gizelle hated that she couldn't embarrass her. Monique has let it be known that she is not 1 to be messed with.

by Anonymousreply 292May 2, 2018 2:01 AM

Gizelle's ex was Phaedra's infamous "Mr. Chocolate."

by Anonymousreply 293May 2, 2018 2:11 AM

Wow. So Phaedra was fucking that sleazy preacher that Gizelle married and had kids with? Come to think of it I can totally see Phaedra as the new First Lady of his Church. I mean Housewives didn't work out for her. Church work can be lucrative. Try something different. I miss her on the show. I thought she was adorable. But I guess that whole rumor she started about Kandi wanting to drug/rape Porsha ended her reign on RHOA.

by Anonymousreply 294May 2, 2018 11:49 PM

Gizelle said it wasn't true and that Jamal Bryant hasn't been with Phaedra

by Anonymousreply 295May 3, 2018 12:19 AM

This show is has the #1 most RATCHET cast on television.

I absolutely love it!

And the wig shifting moments are just icing on the cake.

by Anonymousreply 296May 4, 2018 11:26 PM

@R295, OF COURSE Gizzelle denies it.

"Google" Jamal Bryant Phaedra Parks.

by Anonymousreply 297May 4, 2018 11:37 PM

[quote] And the wig shifting moments are just icing on the cake.

The Grand Dame makes this show enjoyable.

by Anonymousreply 298May 5, 2018 1:03 AM

Howcome nobody has snatched any wigs on this show yet?

Atlanta had at least 5 big blowups in their first three seasons, and Potomac has had ZERO.

I want to see some damned wigs on the floor!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299May 5, 2018 3:37 PM

Wearing a long-haired wig for hours outdoors in that heat and humidity must be torture.

by Anonymousreply 300May 5, 2018 5:16 PM

Nobody needs to snatch wigs if Karen's is going to snatch itself.

by Anonymousreply 301May 5, 2018 8:12 PM

lmao Karen's bday tweet. Double nickels!

she praises Charrisse, Monique and Candiace and shades Gizelle, Robyn and Ashley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302May 5, 2018 10:06 PM

#FREEKAREN

by Anonymousreply 303May 5, 2018 10:15 PM

Karen and Candiace will be on WWHL tonight. Should be a good shadefest towards Robyn and Gizelle

by Anonymousreply 304May 6, 2018 5:00 PM

#RHOP trending tonight lol was a fun episode

by Anonymousreply 305May 7, 2018 1:07 AM

LOL this episode was so petty!! YASSSSS

Cunty Candiace come through!

by Anonymousreply 306May 7, 2018 1:18 AM

I just realized that it’s been a while since they ran these promos. They look expensive. Why did they stop making them to promote their shows?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307May 7, 2018 3:06 AM

[quote] I don’t watch Southern Charm but isn’t it a huge hit? I can think of at least two spin offs.

The rating are similar to the Potomac ratings.

[quote] After seeing its highest ratings its third season (with an average of 1.7 million viewers, it was obvious Southern Charm's success wasn't a fluke

[quote] This show is has the #1 most RATCHET cast on television.

I take it that you've never seen the other franchises. This cast is rather tame and boring compared to the others.

[quote] Monique also unnerves Giz because Monique is secure and laid back. She gives zero fucks which makes her tough to attack. How do you exploit the vulnerability of someone who isn’t vulnerable? Watch Giz dismiss Monique as “beneath” her and unworthy of her valuable time, LOL.

Monique has no identity outside of being Chris Samuel's wife. Each of her castmates is more accomplished than she. She is very much insecure. I don't believe that she "unnerves" Gizelle. I think her incessant chatter and her irritating personality gets on Gizelle's nerves.

by Anonymousreply 308May 7, 2018 3:54 AM

I'm glad Ashley brought up what was already mentioned here about the cultural differences she has with Michael, when it comes to supporting her mom. I think her mom will get it together though after seeing how sad that was to watch on TV.

by Anonymousreply 309May 7, 2018 3:59 AM

r308 = Gizelle

by Anonymousreply 310May 7, 2018 4:01 AM

^^LOL, I was thinking the same thing about R308

by Anonymousreply 311May 7, 2018 4:03 AM

I'm glad Candiace is not meek. While Charrisse was having fun with the shade, it definitely wasn't a compliment. I think Charrisse is targeting her because she knows Candiace basically took her spot on the show and now she's demoted. Gizelle deserved "Hurricane Candiace" at the dinner for butting in.

Ashley was right though-Monique was totally gassing Candiace up to get her to go after Gizelle, not both Gizelle and Charrisse lol

by Anonymousreply 312May 7, 2018 6:13 AM

I've never liked Charrisse, not a fan of her stank personality. I'm glad Candiace came for her wig, even though Charrisse didn't seem fazed by her reads.

Gizelle is a just a huge cunt. Was it really necessary to shade Ashley's memory of her grandparents? I would've slapped her right then.

r308 Monique may be a just a trophy wife now but she's a smart one. She is trying to start her own businesses now, so she can have some money of her own if their marriage ends up tanking. I think she drank a little too much on their trip though. I mean she just ran off the road like the day before and its not a good look to be downing a bottle of wine on TV the day after.

by Anonymousreply 313May 7, 2018 11:22 AM

[quote] She is trying to start her own businesses now, so she can have some money of her own if their marriage ends up tanking.

Something tells me if it wasn't for Chris' mother getting in her ass about having a job, she wouldn't be so energetic in starting her own businesses. She was content being a stay-at-home mom spending her husband's millions.

by Anonymousreply 314May 7, 2018 2:04 PM

r314, something tells me Mother Jefferson will hate on Monique no matter how many businesses she starts up!

by Anonymousreply 315May 7, 2018 2:24 PM

but remember even last year, Monique was earning a small amount for filming this show lol. Even though it's not a "real" job, reality tv is still a job. I think Bravo pays something like $50K for first seasons of housewives. I realize Monique probably spends that amount in a week.

by Anonymousreply 316May 7, 2018 4:48 PM

After the billion dollar success of Bethenny, these women would be idiots to not try to duplicate her success.

“I know, I’ll sell my own....babyfood? Smoothies? Whatever, I’ll figure it out once my brand goes global.”

by Anonymousreply 317May 7, 2018 6:31 PM

so Monique is pissed at Ashley for saying she had 4 drinks before the accident and they're not speaking right now. Ashley is messy but Monique did come off as a drunk in this episode. She was drinking freely in the party bus the day after her car accident. When they arrived at the hotel, Monique was saying she could barely walk because of how drunk she was...

by Anonymousreply 318May 8, 2018 5:54 PM

Monique was definitely drinking too much if she ran off the road. Ashley is a known messy mess and Monique should know not to share scandal like that with her. I would be mortified if anyone found out I even did that. That would be between me God and my man! I can't believe she got drunker than Cooter Brown the next day too.

I know Mother Jefferson will be putting her on blast for that at their next family dinner, Monique just get ready to get your wig snatched LOL

by Anonymousreply 319May 8, 2018 6:35 PM

Seriously, why are most of the Housewives black when 75% of Potomac is white? Very odd.

by Anonymousreply 320May 8, 2018 7:02 PM

THANK YOU, R320! If they weren't going to feature white "housewives" they could have added an Asian or two. There are three times as many Asians as there are AAs.

by Anonymousreply 321May 8, 2018 7:19 PM

Too bad that they can not get any black women for that show.

by Anonymousreply 322May 8, 2018 7:23 PM

[quote] Seriously, why are most of the Housewives black when 75% of Potomac is white? Very odd.

They probably couldn't find any women who were willing to film.

On this past episode, Gizelle said that Charisse was the central person who brought everyone into the group, so I think that they found one person with "rich" friends, and did the show around them.

Remember, these ladies didn't know they were going to be the Real Housewives of Potomac.

They filmed first (under some other pretense), and only after they filmed, did they know that this would be their show.

It was pretty much BRAVO's call.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323May 8, 2018 7:25 PM

I have no problem with black woman but honestly, these women are more white than black. Does Bravo have rules about skin tone?

by Anonymousreply 324May 8, 2018 7:30 PM

Again, R324, they were all FRIENDS of Charisse.

That's how they do the casting. You take one central person who has a lot of rich friends, and then build a cast around that.

Southern Charm is basically a show about all of Whitney's friends.

Beverly Hills are all of Kyle's friends.

And Potomac are all of Charisse's friends. It has nothing to do with their "color."

by Anonymousreply 325May 8, 2018 7:35 PM

they "act black," r324, no matter how light skinned they are. just a thin veneer covering the ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 326May 8, 2018 8:24 PM

Potomac ratchetness!

That's why we watch.

by Anonymousreply 327May 8, 2018 8:26 PM

There are plenty (well, not plenty, but some) of upper middle class, well bred, well spoken, well educated black women in washington. I'm sure none of them would go near (a) any of these creatures; or (b) any reality show.

by Anonymousreply 328May 8, 2018 8:29 PM

I am the GRANDE DAME of Potomac.

How dare you, R328!

by Anonymousreply 329May 8, 2018 8:31 PM

Bougie.

by Anonymousreply 330May 8, 2018 8:42 PM

Ha that was a fun episode. Damn I hate Giselle & Robyn. So freaking jealous of the young'uns. Charisse too - don't forget girl you are a FRIEND this season you have been demoted because you are so freakin boring!

Monique hire your cousin to be your driver - don't drive drunk girl!

by Anonymousreply 331May 8, 2018 11:05 PM

Could anyone make sense of what Robyn was saying about her new job with Juan? “Real Estate...mumble mumble...Investment...mumble mumble ..First-Time Buyers...mumble mumble...Managrment.”

Um, sounds real stable and reliable.

by Anonymousreply 332May 9, 2018 12:04 AM

Robyn saying she is partnering with her mom because she's 1 of the only people she can trust is true but it's also clear Robyn needs her money. No way are Juan and Robyn out of the financial hole yet. He just started his new coaching job and they were in debt by a lot

by Anonymousreply 333May 9, 2018 12:35 AM

Yeah flipping homes requires some capital and they've got to get it from somewhere. I bet Gizelle will be floating her some of those Target checks soon.

by Anonymousreply 334May 9, 2018 1:12 AM

tonight's episode looks fun too. I'm loving this season

by Anonymousreply 335May 13, 2018 7:19 PM

I want to see Karen Huger, Romona, Kenya, Vicki and Dorit in a spinoff Housewife. Let them go at it until all dead.

by Anonymousreply 336May 13, 2018 7:42 PM

Ashley emphatically says the rumors about Michael are not true. What sayeth the DL?

Do you believe it?

by Anonymousreply 337May 14, 2018 2:14 AM

[quote] Robyn you are the dizziest bitch sitting at the table

I love Karen

by Anonymousreply 338May 14, 2018 2:22 AM

This episode was too funny. I died when the camera panned to Karen screaming bloody murder at 2 feet above the ground, meanwhile Robyn, Ashley, Monique and Candiace are dangling from the ropes course 50 feet in the air. Hilarious.

Monique and Charisse are headed for a huge falling out. Monique is only going to be able to play both sides of Candiace vs Charisse for so long.

by Anonymousreply 339May 14, 2018 2:35 AM

Does Blue Eyes have a Brown Cock?

by Anonymousreply 340May 14, 2018 2:37 AM

Ashley and her big fucking mouth. Monique can get in big trouble with the cops and her insurance if she was drunk at the wheel instead of asleep at the wheel.

Damn, Ashley is a destructive idiot.

by Anonymousreply 341May 14, 2018 2:55 AM

NEXT WEEK IS THE UMBRELLA !

can't wait

by Anonymousreply 342May 14, 2018 3:23 AM

This season is legit cemented as one of my favorites of any Housewives season. It is SO GOOD.

by Anonymousreply 343May 14, 2018 5:21 AM

Yeah this season has been very entertaining. I actually watch entire episodes of RHOP. I haven't watched whole episodes of the other franchises in years. Are they getting ratings like Atlanta?

by Anonymousreply 344May 14, 2018 5:57 AM

I love Ashley's shit stirring ways. Monique didn't come off well in this episode though. Between her "I wasn't drunk, I was tired" excuse for winding up in a ditch to the footage of her telling Candiace to both confront the ladies who came for + saying Charrisse might be jealous...I think Monique is 1 of those impulsive speakers who blurts out the first thing in her mind and then forgets exactly what she said later.

Ashley seems to remember everything even if she likes to embellish stories

by Anonymousreply 345May 14, 2018 7:29 AM

Monique's been drinking to mask her guilt/pain re: the miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 346May 14, 2018 7:34 AM

I gotta say, this cast would be faltering without Ashley. She's Brandi Glanville levels of messy but without the drunken tirades.

by Anonymousreply 347May 14, 2018 7:57 AM

Monique is such a phony, she's as bad as Karen, don't like either one of them

by Anonymousreply 348May 14, 2018 11:22 AM

Monique is really showing her ass this season. I can't wait to see how she handles Andy and the women interrogating her about drinking and driving at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 349May 14, 2018 4:44 PM

I like Monique's husband Chris. He seems charming and has a cute smile.

by Anonymousreply 350May 14, 2018 5:09 PM

I think that Karen should hold a press conference every season.

by Anonymousreply 351May 14, 2018 5:40 PM

Is Michael a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 352May 14, 2018 6:43 PM

Am I the only one who sees the Michael gay controversy being completely debunked because the Grindr photo that is allegedly him doesn't match up to how his body looks. He was shirtless a few episodes ago at the Samuels' pool party and it's not the same torso.

by Anonymousreply 353May 14, 2018 7:07 PM

He may have used an older photo for the grindr profile? That's common of over 40 gays who don't stay fit. Michael does bike a lot bu that's about it. He could have used a photo have 6 years ago

by Anonymousreply 354May 14, 2018 7:28 PM

r354 It's not a case of whether or not the photo is older, this, that and the other. The torso details on that Grindr photo simply doesn't match up with Michael. Nipple placement, dits on the body, etc.

by Anonymousreply 355May 14, 2018 8:20 PM

Monique's husband looked great on WWHL last night, he lost 30 pounds and intends to continue losing weight.

r349 Andy asked her straight up on WWHL if she had a problem and she said no. When Chris warned Monique not to drink too much on their trip, it sounded like they've had an outgoing conversation about her drinking. She should've never told anyone about that incident, the housewives will never let her live it down now. Everytime she gets out of order theyre going to say she's drunk.

by Anonymousreply 356May 14, 2018 8:28 PM

If she’s smart, she’ll manufacture some marital strife or fake pregnancy to create a storyline that takes the spotlight off her drunk driving.

by Anonymousreply 357May 14, 2018 8:31 PM

I'm impressed that Muva Karen got in the middle of big Robyn and umbrella-wielding Monique in next week's episode. Can't wait to see that play out. From the season trailer the wig did look like Karen's but based on group dynamics I thought Gizelle might have stepped up to stop the fight. Karen is the oldest too as the other cast members keep reminding viewers.

by Anonymousreply 358May 14, 2018 11:08 PM

Can we agree that RHOP and RHOD are fresh and more engaging than say... RHOB that gets much more of the marketing pull.

by Anonymousreply 359May 15, 2018 2:07 AM

Who's ready for the UMBRELLA moment tonight????

by Anonymousreply 360May 20, 2018 10:30 PM

RH editors are great at making nothing look like the beginning of an epic battle royale

Just sayin

by Anonymousreply 361May 20, 2018 11:26 PM

lol I was just going to say, they umbrella snatch will probably be a 30 second blip at the END of this episode, cliffhanger stunt BRAVO!

by Anonymousreply 362May 21, 2018 12:09 AM

Wow that scene with Ashley and her mom hit a little too close to home in terms of heated arguments I've had with my mother. That was very, very interesting to watch.

by Anonymousreply 363May 21, 2018 12:41 AM

You support your mom r363?

by Anonymousreply 364May 21, 2018 12:44 AM

r364 i don't, but the intensity of how heated her mom got and began hurling insults and yelling is something i'm familiar with in my own family.

by Anonymousreply 365May 21, 2018 1:02 AM

DEAD @ the fragrance lady telling Matt to control them. Fragrance lady, gurl bye!

by Anonymousreply 366May 21, 2018 1:03 AM

Ashley and her momma are so trashy. What was that old Aussie thinking when he got mixed up with them? He will never rid them from his life!

by Anonymousreply 367May 21, 2018 1:23 AM

Ashley's mama's soft-spoken, put-upon victim role didn't work last time. So now the gloves are off.

by Anonymousreply 368May 21, 2018 1:28 AM

I'm just sitting here. . .This is not my specialty. . .

by Anonymousreply 369May 21, 2018 2:03 AM

I love this cast. Everyone is BRINGING IT

I dont even know why Candiace is marrying big dick. I mean if your own mom is telling you he's going to step out then why not just save that 100k for a rainy day?

by Anonymousreply 370May 21, 2018 2:09 AM

"I'm writing a book and my ghost-writer, Christine said.. . That I dont understand what 'writing a book'and 'ghost-writer' mean. . ."

by Anonymousreply 371May 21, 2018 2:12 AM

ugh I hate cliffhangers. Monique is not coming off well this season. You can blame editing but she's always seen drinking. Robyn was making snide remarks but Monique told her come in my face and say that so Robyn did

by Anonymousreply 372May 21, 2018 3:06 AM

So that wasn't Michael in the pics?

by Anonymousreply 373May 21, 2018 3:13 AM

Candiace's mom shouldn't be trying to get Candiace to hate her father. Obviously she still has resentment from him cheating on her but she shouldn't be saying that to Candiace on camera for the viewers to see

by Anonymousreply 374May 21, 2018 3:15 AM

Monique is getting the brutal second season edit where practically everyone turns on her. I'm in the minority here, but I actually love Robyn and Gizelle's bitchy schoolgirl camaraderie. It adds a petty element to this franchise that totally works. If anything, I know they for sure are actually friends and would act the exact same way with our without a camera crew following them.

by Anonymousreply 375May 21, 2018 4:01 AM

If the lashings continue by season end, Monique isn't the type of woman to try and stay on the show. She'd voluntarily quit, I bet. And if that's the case, then let's get the crazy ramped up to 100.

by Anonymousreply 376May 21, 2018 4:07 AM

[quote] Ashley and her momma are so trashy. What was that old Aussie thinking when he got mixed up with them? He will never rid them from his life!

Tell me about it!

by Anonymousreply 377May 21, 2018 4:12 AM

and this is only the first half of the season! I wonder what drama happens the second half of the season and their trip to Monte Carlo

I'm loving season 3 Potomac

by Anonymousreply 378May 21, 2018 5:37 AM

They're going to Monte Carlo, R378? Wow, that sounds like a fun trip.

I'm sorry, but Ashley had me cracking up so hard when she put on Karen's wig and became Kurn Huger. That was so freakin' hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 379May 21, 2018 1:15 PM

Have not liked Monique from the time she came on the show and I believe she is a drunk

by Anonymousreply 380May 21, 2018 1:18 PM

Monique is not a drunk until Bethenny says so.

by Anonymousreply 381May 21, 2018 1:20 PM

I love Monique.

She's the most "normal" of the cast, and I also think that she's very beautiful.

I think she styles herself very well.

by Anonymousreply 382May 21, 2018 1:23 PM

She';s not beautiful at all, huge mouth

by Anonymousreply 383May 21, 2018 1:26 PM

I like Monique. I think she made a huge mistake telling everyone about her accident but hey, this is reality TV and you need a storyline

She's going to have some explaining to do her pastors about telling a bitch she's going to choke her out with an umbrella though lol.

Gizelle is so fucking shady. She totally wanted Monique to go off on Ashley and she got what she wanted. Im sure Monique regrets falling in that trap. Gizelle is about to crack under the pressure of all the thing she has going on her life too. Its nice to see her be something other than mean and shady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384May 21, 2018 1:53 PM

“These women are NOT my friends!”

Monique made this declaration during her confessional while she was talking about the dinner at the resort. Can’t this show Pretend that these women choose to socialize together? It’s a drag to be reminded that they have been cast to fight with each other. It’s more entertaining when it’s the illusion of friends fighting (example: Ramona and Sonya on RHONY).

by Anonymousreply 385May 21, 2018 2:04 PM

bye bye Monique, you time is up

by Anonymousreply 386May 21, 2018 2:14 PM

It was nice to see Karen laughing at Ashley's "Kurn" joke, as it really was hilarious.

It was really weird to see the set-up/scene with her and Matt, where she starts telling him about her business idea. Was that some rented office space, and why does the show always announce "Karen's 'Assistant' " when Matt appears? Their relationship is very convoluted. It seems obvious he's the storyline she's paid for this season.

by Anonymousreply 387May 21, 2018 4:29 PM

I was surprised by Karen’s lighthearted reaction to Ashley’s impression. It’s clear that Karen wears wigs to cover bald spots so she’s probably self-conscious about them. Also, Ashley rooted through her luggage to find it.

Tl;dr — I would’ve whooped that lil bitch’s ass

by Anonymousreply 388May 21, 2018 4:34 PM

What was Matt's title, business consultant?

by Anonymousreply 389May 21, 2018 4:38 PM

R385 to be fair, Monique thought she and Ashley were genuinely forming a friendship. Even though she made herself look bad by drinking and then getting into an accident, she still felt betrayed by Ashley who says she had 4 drinks when Monique (honest or not who knows) claims to have had just 2. Monique is blaming Ashley for painting her as an alcoholic. Ashley is nobody's friend and knows she's here to entertain for a check.

by Anonymousreply 390May 21, 2018 5:46 PM

Big dick daddy has a THIRD kid. I bet more are to be revealed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391May 21, 2018 6:25 PM

Candiace's mom is great reality tv. She's so judgmental and snobby but obviously wants the best for her children and knows that Chris is NOT IT.

by Anonymousreply 392May 21, 2018 7:18 PM

Ashley's mom is good tv, too.

That lady is TRASHY, and she's totally guilt tripping Ashley into giving her money.

"Michael can't disrespect me! Now tell him to give me $500."

Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 393May 21, 2018 7:22 PM

They’re joking about the wedding budget, right? Sane humans don’t spend that much money on a single party, right? Bravo will pay for the wedding since they get to film it?

“I want a wall of flowers”

by Anonymousreply 394May 21, 2018 9:12 PM

rectangle over round tables?

by Anonymousreply 395May 21, 2018 10:31 PM

Ashley's mom was clearly high as giraffe pussy in that scene. It's very obvious she has a drug problem with her junkie boyfriend. That's why she can't hold on to money.

by Anonymousreply 396May 22, 2018 1:56 AM

do you think Anderson got excited?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397May 22, 2018 2:11 AM

Yes, the Aussie has the mother’s number. That’s why he’s being so hardcore and why Ashley doesn’t freak when he tells her she must cut the mother off completely.

by Anonymousreply 398May 22, 2018 2:28 AM

That's a nice house. Why don't they just compromise and move the hag to a one-bedroom apartment?

by Anonymousreply 399May 22, 2018 2:55 AM

The audience doesn't seem too invested in Potomac, at least it still does better than Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 400May 22, 2018 2:14 PM

R400 it's doing about as well as Southern Charm, which Bravo heavily promotes so I think Potomac will definitely get a 4th season

by Anonymousreply 401May 22, 2018 5:32 PM

Youtubers are posting reviews of the show every week, so that's a good sign. IMO, these few episodes of Potomac have been far more entertaining than the last two seasons of RHOA combined! The Altanta housewives have gone way too Hollywood, like they are A-list elite or something.

by Anonymousreply 402May 22, 2018 6:26 PM

I've read other message boards and some posters who say they don't watch Atlanta are watching Potomac which is another good sign. I think there's a stupid belief that only Atlanta viewers would watch Potomac. Each housewives' show has its own base of viewers. Some watch every city and others watch their own mix.

by Anonymousreply 403May 22, 2018 6:29 PM

Speaking of Atlanta fans, Greg Leakes has been hospitalized for 15 days. FYI.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404May 22, 2018 7:11 PM

hate that moose, the husband seems nice enough

by Anonymousreply 405May 22, 2018 7:14 PM

If Karen was smart, she'd really milk the "how the mighty have fallen" storyline, and show her character trying to do normal things. Imagine the Wife of the Black Bill Gates in full regalia, trying to grocery shop, or the Wife of the Black Bill Gates trying to order a meal at McDonalds. Viewers would love it, but Karen would never have the humility for that.

by Anonymousreply 406May 23, 2018 11:04 AM

r401, check SC's ratings. They are doing much better than Potomac.

by Anonymousreply 407May 23, 2018 12:10 PM

Matt & Karen are clearly fucking

by Anonymousreply 408May 23, 2018 2:08 PM

@ R406 ---Karen is emphatically not smart. @ R393 ---Ashley's mom has been abandoning her since she was a child. Grown Ashley is desperate to attain the mommy love she did not feel as a wee girl. The mother has manipulated A into trying to buy her love, and uses that money to support a disgusting boyfriend as well as a child she has with the boyfriend. Ashley can't 'help' her mom without also supporting the gross boyfriend. Ashley doesn't have the means to pay for the expenses of her mom's family by herself, and her husband has an absolute right to refuse to financially service his mother-in-law's family. I have not seen anyone say to A, "Your mother is a USER. She is USING YOU. She does not have real love or care for you, she has demonstrated that with abandonment and by manipulating and lying to you to use your husband's money to support her family so they do not have to support themselves. This person will not even PRETEND to care about you unless she is getting something financial in return. Smarten up! Cut her loose, and concentrate on making enough money to SUPPORT YOURSELF and MAINTAIN INDEPENDENCE within marriage or without it." Who will be cruel/kind enough to say something like that to her? Therapist? Husband? Friends? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 409May 23, 2018 5:32 PM

Earlier, someone on this thread asserted that black folks support their deadbeat family members to the bitter end. And that it’s only cold white folks who pull the money plug on abusive family members.

Maybe that’s playing out with Ashley (Black) and her husband (White). Maybe it’s a cultural thing.

by Anonymousreply 410May 23, 2018 6:01 PM

r410, Ashley herself said that its a cultural conflict

by Anonymousreply 411May 24, 2018 3:54 AM

2nd half of the season trailer!!!!

they bring on Sherman's ex wife lol

Monique and Charrisse hit a bit of a bump in their friendship

Juan's daddy appears

some of the cast investigate Karen's home situation and taunt her about "another woman" Ray knows?

Candiace and Chris pre-marital issues

Ashley vs. Charrisse

oh boy this reunion is going to be amazing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412May 25, 2018 5:40 PM

and cast trip to Cannes

by Anonymousreply 413May 25, 2018 5:41 PM

I'm actually pleasantly surprised they're gonna be bringing in a new Friend Of in the middle of the season. Looks like they're testing the waters to see whether or not Charisse and Candyass are worth it to stay for season 4.

by Anonymousreply 414May 27, 2018 11:01 AM

no wonder why Sherman broke up with Gizelle. He must have hated seeing his ex-wife come on the show and fight with her. I think they have kids together.

by Anonymousreply 415May 27, 2018 5:43 PM

That medium looked like a vampire but he was pretty good. Said the guy who cheated Robyn and Juan jumped off a bridge and killed himself. And he still doesn't give a shit about them. LOL.

“You tried to take a shot and you missed. If I take a shot, I don’t miss.” - Monique sits down with Sherman's ex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416May 28, 2018 2:06 AM

I can't believe Candiace is settling for an older, average-looking guy with an average body, average income who has 3 kids with 2 baby mommas. He said he hadn't seen his 15 year-old in 10 years. That is so ratchet. Candiace can do so much better but obviously has low self-esteem

by Anonymousreply 417May 28, 2018 2:10 AM

r417, good dick will make you do crazy things. Candiace won't realize until she's baby mama #3!

by Anonymousreply 418May 28, 2018 2:18 AM

I don't understand not talking to your kid. My brother's oldest boy hasn't spoken to him in ten years and my brother doesn't try to contact him either.

With Candiace it definitely is all about the dick because there are way too many baby mamas for one pageant princess to put up with. Her mother is gonna keel over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419May 28, 2018 2:26 AM

I was surprised to see Robyn chase after Monique once Karen started walking her away during the umbrella scene. I thought Robyn was less confrontational than that. I wonder what would have happened had Karen not gotten between them. The others didn't seem like they cared enough to do a damn thing lol.

by Anonymousreply 420May 28, 2018 2:32 AM

Big difference between being "Miss United States" and "Miss USA." For one thing, lucky for Candiace, Trump doesn't own Miss United States.

Miss USA 2016

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421May 28, 2018 2:33 AM

R419 she's pretty and bubbly. There are plenty of hot men with a nice salary who would want to date her. Chris hit the jackpot. I bet she's much hotter than his 2 exes

by Anonymousreply 422May 28, 2018 2:34 AM

I never doubted Robyn was strong. She's always willing to put her two cents in. She hates Monique who she feels tries to make her feel "less than."

by Anonymousreply 423May 28, 2018 2:46 AM

that medium shit is so stupid and fake. I'm sure he googled Juan and then talked to producers for the inside info

by Anonymousreply 424May 28, 2018 2:49 AM

All of that fake hair! A real sister can rock some natural!!! Please?

by Anonymousreply 425May 28, 2018 2:52 AM

Karen's crazy laugh at the end of the trailer is hilarious

by Anonymousreply 426May 28, 2018 3:00 AM

I didn't realize Candiace's fiancée talked like that until tonight.

by Anonymousreply 427May 28, 2018 3:10 AM

Oh look, a Medium connects an RH to the afterlife. Just like on RHOA. Just like RHOC. Just like RHONY....

Next up, the ladies visit a sex toy store.

by Anonymousreply 428May 28, 2018 3:16 AM

[quote]I didn't realize Candiace's fiancée talked like that until tonight.

Talk like what?

by Anonymousreply 429May 28, 2018 3:34 AM

It was an odd inflection/tone, almost ethnic

by Anonymousreply 430May 28, 2018 3:39 AM

I'm curious what his 2 exes look like

by Anonymousreply 431May 28, 2018 3:41 AM

Look at Miss Thang Matt in this pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432May 28, 2018 3:48 AM

Matt is a good character on the show. His eye-bulge during Karen's press conference really cracked me up.

Gizelle delivering a case of water and then leaving right away without even acknowledging Monique was funny tonight.

by Anonymousreply 433May 28, 2018 4:21 AM

Tonight's ep felt all over the place. That's some good editing to put the rest of that fight at the beginning of the episode because nothing else happened this ep. Clearly it's a transition into the second half of the season, but I definitely see that Karen and Gizelle absolutely make this show, and they were BARELY in it tonight.

by Anonymousreply 434May 28, 2018 7:24 AM

[quote] Look at Miss Thang Matt in this pic.

Candiace better watch out for her man!

I have no doubt that Matt will be after that "big brown dick!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435May 28, 2018 7:47 PM

r434, it was also a holiday weekend as well, I thought for sure there would be a repeat on. That was their reasoning for dumping a lot of filler in this episode, (Hurricane Harvey relief, Robyn and Juan's reading)

Can someone PLEASE make a gif of Candiace's mom's face when she found out brown dick daddy has a THIRD kid? lol. That summed up how she really feels about that situation.

by Anonymousreply 436May 28, 2018 11:42 PM

Fortunately there are no white women on this show so “Racism!” probably (hopefully) won’t be a storyline on this show.

by Anonymousreply 437May 29, 2018 12:24 AM

When Ashely pleads with Michael to not insist she financially cut off her mother, saying, "She gave me everything; so I owe her everything!"

Michael is.this.close to replying, "As she should have; she is your mother. That is her responsibility, as a responsible parent, single or not. We, on the other hand, owe her nothing."

Ashley is just as manipulative as her mother, "If I don't make her stick to the terms, you'll leave me."

In this weekend's episode, Ashley discusses the financial hardship with her mother: $3,000.00 per month mortgage, coupled with a $1,500.00 per month payment for her mother's rental house.

by Anonymousreply 438May 29, 2018 12:38 AM

I keep thinking Ashley is using this show to land a younger, much hotter and richer guy than her husband who wouldn't mind taking care of her mother

by Anonymousreply 439May 29, 2018 12:49 AM

R439 she wants to go the Vanderpump route as a restauranteur. I feel she's too green to be media strategic. Her storyline shouldn't be about her marriage or her mother (although they definitely feel authentic) her storyline should be about her business ventures.

by Anonymousreply 440May 29, 2018 1:07 AM

I like Ashley. She's funny and cute, and not afraid to get messy.

by Anonymousreply 441May 29, 2018 1:14 AM

I know Ashley is annoying and messy sometimes on this show, but she does have a fun personality that could find her work elsewhere on TV. Ashley's interviews/confessionals are basically narrating the season and she's great at it. I could see Ashley using this as a platform to get her name out there for hosting jobs, or even acting if she wanted to take that up.

by Anonymousreply 442May 29, 2018 1:26 AM

R440, there are only two people that BRAVO allows to shill their businesses to NO END.

One is Vanderpump, and the other is Bethenny.

All the other ladies actually have to work for their check, and are not allowed to use the show for free advertising, like B and V.

by Anonymousreply 443May 29, 2018 1:53 AM

Are we going to have a Below Deck / hotp crossover episode?!? I would love that.

Monique best simmer down - she's become a little too- too.

by Anonymousreply 444May 29, 2018 11:08 AM

r443, you left out Teresa on RHONJ, who is constantly shilling her cookbooks.

by Anonymousreply 445May 29, 2018 11:41 PM

[quote] you left out Teresa on RHONJ, who is constantly shilling her cookbooks.

No, I purposely excluded Teresa because she at least interjects SOME of her real life into the show. She can be vulnerable at times, and her court issues and family issues have always been a part of the New Jersey Show.

On the other hand, you will almost NEVER see a scene with Bethenny or Vanderpump, where they are not shilling some product (Skinny Girl) or some restaurant (Sur or Pump) on their shows. It's all one huge ADVERTISEMENT, and I fucking hate it.

This is why I have enjoyed seeing Carole step up this season. She has forced Bethenny out of her Skinny Girl cocoon, and answer for her bullshit. She has nowhere to hide.

by Anonymousreply 446May 29, 2018 11:47 PM

[quote]All the other ladies actually have to work for their check, and are not allowed to use the show for free advertising, like B and V.

You forgot about Kandi on Atl.

She promoted the restaurant, Kandi coated nights, her play, and her sex toys.

by Anonymousreply 447May 30, 2018 6:52 AM

[quote] You forgot about Kandi on Atl.

Again, Kandi is another one who actually earns her check.

Most of the drama in the past three seasons on Atlanta, have come from Kandi. Her family drama, wedding drama, Phaedra drama, Porsha drama, etc., have fueled the show.

Yes, she promotes her business, but she also shares a huge amount of her personal life and story, which is something that NEITHER Bethenny or Vanderpump do. The only thing they ever do on the show is promote their crappy businesses.

by Anonymousreply 448May 30, 2018 1:00 PM

I agree. And Kandi comes up with good products. People scoff at her vibrator line, but it's a genius idea. Everything she touches turns to gold. She has been my favorite from Day One. Back when NeNe, was hanging off a pole, Kandi was writing hit songs, She hates confrontation and doesn't want to go there but realizes it's important to the show. "I will drag you up in this bitch!" Unlike the others, her emotion is real. The mascara is running. Kandi could be like NeNe,, all pretentious and boastful. "I'm rich Bitch! Cashing those Trump checks" but Kandi stays true to herself and grounded because she is everything NeNe would like to be. I like her daughter Riley too. She's smart and sweet. And she looks great in her video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449May 30, 2018 1:22 PM

Ashley's mother is a pit viper like Kandi's mother. Except Kandi has no problem supporting her.

by Anonymousreply 450May 30, 2018 1:28 PM

I'm looking forward to Sherman's ex wife coming on the show

by Anonymousreply 451May 30, 2018 4:19 PM

I’m starting to think that the Ashley stan on this site is Ashley herself. No one else could possibly care so much about this nobody.

by Anonymousreply 452May 30, 2018 5:35 PM

R452 Oh please, we appreciate Ashley because she's the outsider/Brandi Glanville character of this iteration. She stirs up shit for no reason and then scurries off laughing, but isn't afraid to confront and each every one of the women.

by Anonymousreply 453May 30, 2018 8:49 PM

Is "Potomac" some Middle American meal with mashed potatoes and mac and cheese mixed together?

by Anonymousreply 454May 30, 2018 9:00 PM

I want to sample some of that "brown dick!"

Do you think that CandyAss's fiance dabbles in the bi-sex?

by Anonymousreply 455May 30, 2018 9:41 PM

The constant reference to a brown dick on a white man just brings up something diseased for me. Like a burnt churro.

by Anonymousreply 456May 30, 2018 11:28 PM

Don't knock it 'til you try it, R456.

by Anonymousreply 457May 31, 2018 3:16 AM

petty episode lol love it

by Anonymousreply 458June 4, 2018 1:16 AM

So what are the ratchet hoes up to tonight?

by Anonymousreply 459June 4, 2018 1:22 AM

I wasn't paying close attention - did Monique insinuate that Sherman was caught giving a bj in a park?

by Anonymousreply 460June 4, 2018 1:50 AM

Candiace was MADE for reality TV. Her whole life is like a train wreck just waiting to happen. Brown dick daddy has played it cool so far, but the shit is about to hit the fan over that pricey wedding

by Anonymousreply 461June 4, 2018 2:07 AM

I can't tell if BDD is fit-fat or just doughy...

by Anonymousreply 462June 4, 2018 2:08 AM

R460 that's what I heard.

by Anonymousreply 463June 4, 2018 2:09 AM

r462 his booty looked nice tonight. I like a little extra meat lol

by Anonymousreply 464June 4, 2018 2:10 AM

Who's BDD?

by Anonymousreply 465June 4, 2018 3:35 AM

Brown Dick Daddy

by Anonymousreply 466June 4, 2018 3:40 AM

I thought Monique said Sherman was caught at a park getting a bj from a woman? and when he was arrested that's how his now ex-wife found out he was cheating

LMFAO @ Juan in this episode! He was seriously trying to be a relationship therapist but also trolling. When he opened the door and called out for Sherman I was dying. He has a fun personality after all. The first 2 seasons he was dull and annoyed but he seems to enjoy filming now

by Anonymousreply 467June 4, 2018 6:13 AM

[quote]I thought Monique said Sherman was caught at a park getting a bj from a woman? and when he was arrested that's how his now ex-wife found out he was cheating

That's what I heard too.

by Anonymousreply 468June 4, 2018 6:24 AM

omg Candiace is a mess on twitter-anyone follow her? She goes in on certain castmates and tonight even 1 of Gizelle's fans with this gem:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469June 4, 2018 7:11 AM

Why would Sherman be pissed about appearing in People but not appear on camera? My god, he was introduced to viewers on camera during the reunion show! BS.

by Anonymousreply 470June 4, 2018 2:07 PM

I wish production had put more effort into Gizelle's "bday party" that mostly consisted of the rest of the cast except Candiace and then like 4 of Gizelle's friends.

by Anonymousreply 471June 4, 2018 4:14 PM

I loved the shady pool party.

It started when Ashley asked Gizelle if she had to buy her own flowers and cake, and ended up with Karen cackling about Sherman not showing up.

I tell you, these ladies are so hilarious because they don't take themselves TOO seriously. They throw shade, they fight, but they still have a good laugh about it.

You won't see this in Beverly Hills or OC, because they're way too uptight with each other.

by Anonymousreply 472June 4, 2018 4:21 PM

Monique carrying that big old bone about Sherman being busted in the Park with a hooker. They made it sound like it happened yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 473June 4, 2018 4:23 PM

I'm ready for Sherman's ex wife to show up. If she talks about his arrest in the park I'll die from laughing. Gizelle won't want that negative publicity. Monique and Ashley got in a good dig about Gizelle picking cheaters.

Ashley isn't fooling anyone btw-we still know she's a gold digger

by Anonymousreply 474June 4, 2018 4:26 PM

Sherman was so ugly , don't understand what she saw in him

by Anonymousreply 475June 4, 2018 4:27 PM

R475 $$$ he's got that baller $ that's what Gizelle cares about. If her makeup line takes off though, maybe she could upgrade to someone who's attractive and paid

by Anonymousreply 476June 4, 2018 4:59 PM

Yeah,Normally a man like Sherman would kill to get a woman as attractive as Gizelle, but he clearly aint that into her. And a woman like Gizelle would probably find someone more attractive. But Sherman has money so he has options. He's probably a ho.

Gizelle has all those kids too and that deters a lot of potential guys, especially if they have a gang of kids themselves. So she is not going to pull as many guys as you think.

by Anonymousreply 477June 5, 2018 12:22 AM

Something tells me CandyAss is basically gonna be the B-plot the remainder of the season and be kicked out. She served her purpose as the feisty newcomer who is wanting that come up so she'll stir up drama in the first batch of episodes, but Kyndall's backstory make more canonical sense from a storyline perspective and she'll be replacing her next season. I already see it in the cards.

by Anonymousreply 478June 5, 2018 2:44 AM

Yeah but Candace has been a hit with viewers.

by Anonymousreply 479June 5, 2018 3:50 AM

[quote]I loved the shady pool party. It started when Ashley asked Gizelle if she had to buy her own flowers and cake,

There's nothing wrong with buying your own cake. Gizelle's grown and knows what she likes to eat. I always buy my b-cake, because folks want to always buy me the cake they like.

by Anonymousreply 480June 5, 2018 5:47 AM

I wanna see Brown Dick Chris’ brown dick.

by Anonymousreply 481June 7, 2018 4:17 AM

[quote] I wanna see Brown Dick Chris’ brown dick.

That monster cock must be potent, with all the babies he's made. lol

by Anonymousreply 482June 7, 2018 4:30 AM

Hold on to that big brown dick, Candee Girl!

by Anonymousreply 483June 7, 2018 4:32 AM

How did Robyn go from being flat-broke to driving a Range Rover?

by Anonymousreply 484June 7, 2018 4:49 AM

[quote] How did Robyn go from being flat-broke to driving a Range Rover?

The show, baby.

by Anonymousreply 485June 7, 2018 4:55 AM

Can't wait to see Gizelle and Robyn ambush Karen.

"This is a warning."

Snatch that wig, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 486June 10, 2018 9:36 PM

the producers knew what to do! They introduced Kyndall before the first commercial break. It seems like she'll be featured often in the second half of the season. She found out Sherman was with Gizelle through her son wow

by Anonymousreply 487June 11, 2018 12:17 AM

These biatches!!!

by Anonymousreply 488June 11, 2018 12:23 AM

Karen needs to stop trying make "batches" happen.

by Anonymousreply 489June 11, 2018 12:41 AM

Too much build up to the Robyn - Gizelle reading of Karen. Let's get it over with!

I'd rather watch BDD stress over Candiace's ridiculous wedding demands. Candy ass could really have her own wedding special.

by Anonymousreply 490June 11, 2018 12:55 AM

I just don't get Michael/Ashley. What's the point?

by Anonymousreply 491June 11, 2018 1:35 AM

Ashley needs money (for herself and mom) and Michael need some young ass. A respectable business partnership, I'd say!

by Anonymousreply 492June 11, 2018 1:44 AM

Then they should come up with better fake fights.

by Anonymousreply 493June 11, 2018 1:46 AM

Yeah, this whole storyline with Sherman's ex is DOA. Gizelle is not even with him anymore, so why does anyone even care?

Charisse showing up with some trade at Karen's event... I wonder how much she's paying that young man lol

by Anonymousreply 494June 11, 2018 2:08 AM

R484, I haven't seen Robyn drive a RR, but I may have missed it. She's driven a Ford Fusion in the scenes I have seen (including this season.)

Gizelle may have had a RR last season, but now she drives a 4 door MINI. Ashley drives a 911 convertible. Karen had an old Mercedes before she got the Jaguar this season. Monique's driven several luxury brands and I don't think I've ever seen Charisse driving on the show.

by Anonymousreply 495June 11, 2018 2:36 AM

Carson Kressley? lol

by Anonymousreply 496June 11, 2018 3:02 AM

[quote]Yeah, this whole storyline with Sherman's ex is DOA. Gizelle is not even with him anymore, so why does anyone even care?

Because... Gizelle used to hang out with Kyndall, whose son even knew they were friends and wondered why his dad was hanging out with Gizelle.

by Anonymousreply 497June 11, 2018 6:06 AM

Gizelle vs. Kyndall will make for some good cattiness. I'm here for it

by Anonymousreply 498June 11, 2018 5:04 PM

Karen is going to work tirelessly for Alzheimer's and doesn't know that Alzheimer's IS a type of dementia. Gizelle and Robyn are having dinner at Georgia Brown's which is around the corner from Claudia's. They are driving to the restaurant like it's a trip across the river. Then, you have two grown ass women planning to disrupt a public function to get Karen to apologize for being a liar. This is Trump level stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 499June 13, 2018 1:01 AM

[quote] Michael need some young ass

Michael needs a beard.

by Anonymousreply 500June 13, 2018 1:03 AM

Is it just me, or are the Potomac housewives just messier than the others?

I guess that the housewives from the other cities do their dirty work when the cameras aren't on, while these ladies put it ALL out there.

They make me laugh. I mean, Karen isn't even hiding the fact that she's being so shady!!!

Between Asshole Ashley, Messy Monique, Ratchet Robyn, Krazy Karen, CandyAss Candiace, and The Word on the Street, I don't know who is the messiest of all!

Every single episode so far, has been entertaining... lol.

by Anonymousreply 501June 13, 2018 1:06 AM

have to say Candiace has a great figure. She looked amazing in that pink dress from this week's episode

R499 lol at the 2 restaurants being so close. It saved production money I suppose

R501 yes Potomac has become my favorite

by Anonymousreply 502June 13, 2018 1:30 AM

Does anyone know where the restaurants in this most recent episode, were located?

I especially like the rooftop restaurant that Ashley and Michael went to, as well as the restaurant that Gizelle and Robyn went to, and the steakhouse where the fundraiser was held.

Surely, they weren't in Potomac, but were they in DC? Baltimore? I'd love to try them out.

by Anonymousreply 503June 13, 2018 1:34 AM

R503, Georgia Brown's, where Robyn and Gizelle were eating is on 15th Street, NW between I and K. Claudia's is at 15th and K Street, NW. Didn't catch the name of the restaurant with Michael and Ashley. Karen and Ray were at Restaurant Eve in Alexandria.

by Anonymousreply 504June 13, 2018 1:43 AM

Wow, thanks so much R504!!!

That was so nice of you. :o)

by Anonymousreply 505June 13, 2018 1:48 AM

I love that we have a DC resident watching the show! Can you tell us anything about the venue Candiace and Chris are choosing for their wedding?

by Anonymousreply 506June 13, 2018 2:00 AM

In this last episode, they were in the Riverview Ballroom at the Gaylord National. It's a beautiful space but she's stupid if she thinks she can cover the ceiling with flowers and adding a chandelier. Her best bet is to find a venue that has all the decor elements she's looking for and find a different use for flowers. The week before when they were at the Willard, her wedding planner told her a flower wall was going to be easily another $100,000. She wants to cover the ceiling of a 16,000 sf ballroom and she can't figure out she can't afford it!?! Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 507June 13, 2018 2:13 AM

R507 lol thanks. Yeah she's nuts Do you know where they were for Karen's scent event with the umbrella moment outside? It was somewhere nice enough that they were asked to leave both inside and then again outside

by Anonymousreply 508June 13, 2018 2:37 AM

OK - Michael and Ashley were at Bar Deco on 6th St NW, Chinatown. I don't remember where they had the scent dinner. It looked like someplace downtown, NY Ave/Mass Ave area.

by Anonymousreply 509June 13, 2018 2:56 AM

Wow, R504.

So it looks like these ladies all go to dine in DC.

I guess Baltimore's too far away.

by Anonymousreply 510June 13, 2018 3:08 AM

lol Robyn will finally appear on WWHL this Sunday. The season is half over and of course like a middle child, she was saved for last. She gets to appear with Ginuwine though so that might make her feel better. She probably was a fan in the 90s/early 2000s

by Anonymousreply 511June 16, 2018 10:28 PM

SECURITY!

by Anonymousreply 512June 18, 2018 2:03 AM

AUNT DOT graced us with her presence again!! QUEEN!

by Anonymousreply 513June 18, 2018 2:09 AM

The trainer with Monique and Candiace was fine as hell. How he doin?

by Anonymousreply 514June 18, 2018 2:27 AM

His tattoos were unfortunate tho

by Anonymousreply 515June 18, 2018 3:15 AM

Monique's brother again! They seem very close. He's cute and nice body

that young guy for hire Charrisse had LOL

by Anonymousreply 516June 18, 2018 3:25 AM

Ugh I missed Monqiue's brother because I was tuning in and out.

Robyn looks great on WHHL

Throwback!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517June 18, 2018 3:28 AM

R517 they replay RHOP right after WWHL so you could still see him

Gizelle actually called Kyndall "horse faced" in her confessional today...no wonder Sherman broke up with her. I mean yeah she's his ex but that's the mother of his kids. Not classy of Gizelle to do that

by Anonymousreply 518June 18, 2018 3:34 AM

I hope Candiace gets better wigs to wear next season. Her confessional ones look way better, but those other ones look like they weigh 20 pounds, gurl aint nobody buying wigs from your line

by Anonymousreply 519June 18, 2018 4:10 AM

Although she mentioned the word wig, she doesn't wear wigs. She wears a weave and sells hair.

by Anonymousreply 520June 18, 2018 5:46 AM

In the meantime, Candace better get her website together. Most of the links don't work.

by Anonymousreply 521June 18, 2018 6:28 AM

I'm looking forward to another Gizelle-Karen face off next week

by Anonymousreply 522June 18, 2018 3:38 PM

Monqiue's brother looking like a snack 👀

by Anonymousreply 523June 18, 2018 4:02 PM

There’s no “center story” on this show. It’s every woman for herself, doing her own thing. It’s hard to keep track of everybody and care about all of their individual drama.

by Anonymousreply 524June 18, 2018 4:36 PM

r524 I think that's why I prefer this franchise of the housewives. ATL's main storylines have been lame for the past few seasons. That only worked when they had something super scandalous like Apollo going to jail, Mama Joyce vs Todd, or someone is physically getting dragged. Other than that the show becomes boring if people are just gossiping over lunch over who said what. Viewers like to see people's personal drama and the Potomac housewives bring it.

by Anonymousreply 525June 18, 2018 4:47 PM

Monique's brother goes to the Abbey a lot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526June 18, 2018 4:57 PM

oh wow I didn't know A.bbey was bad word on this site?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527June 18, 2018 4:58 PM

I prefer when all of the ladies are caught up in the same drama: RHOBH when everyone had an opinion about Brandy, RHONY when everyone had an opinion about LuAnn marrying Tom. Even sad old RHOC when everyone had something to say about crazy Shannon and her crumbling marriage.

by Anonymousreply 528June 18, 2018 5:09 PM

Did Michael try to hook up with Monique's brother?

by Anonymousreply 529June 18, 2018 5:15 PM

^^^ gurlll....

by Anonymousreply 530June 18, 2018 5:40 PM

I would hope Monique's brother would have better taste than that lol

by Anonymousreply 531June 18, 2018 6:02 PM

Karen is a major grifter

by Anonymousreply 532June 18, 2018 6:46 PM

Monique's brother could get it.

by Anonymousreply 533June 18, 2018 6:56 PM

Monique has found her storyline for next season! What a way to combat those alcoholism rumors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534June 18, 2018 7:31 PM

Can't wait for next season where she'll spend every episode trying to convince everyone that she's just TOO BUSY being pregnant to be involved in the petty drama. We get it Monique, you're busy. I've never seen a busier woman in my life.

by Anonymousreply 535June 18, 2018 7:41 PM

The reunion is going to be crazy. Basically everyone but Karen and Candiace will be fighting with Monique (Gizelle, Robyn, Ashley and now Charrisse).

We'll also see Karen vs. Gizelle, Robyn and Ashley

Candiace vs. Gizelle

I'm hoping Kyndall gets a guest spot at the reunion too

by Anonymousreply 536June 18, 2018 9:04 PM

I feel like Kyndall would be a natural addition to the cast. I like Candaice but I just cant with the wedding drama. That whole scene where she said brown dick called her something horrible and she was in tears? I thought he called her the n word or something and it was just "princess?" Gurl bye.

by Anonymousreply 537June 19, 2018 2:54 AM

You know you all want this cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538June 19, 2018 3:46 AM

[quote]I feel like Kyndall would be a natural addition to the cast. I like Candaice but I just cant with the wedding drama. That whole scene where she said brown dick called her something horrible and she was in tears? I thought he called her the n word or something and it was just "princess?" Gurl bye.

Me too!

I was like bye, Felicia, and she came at him hard with that written comeback. He should have called off the wedding for what she said.

by Anonymousreply 539June 19, 2018 4:38 AM

I can't believe I had to search high and low to find the Gininuine dic pics.

Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 540June 19, 2018 5:01 AM

I'd do Michael big time

by Anonymousreply 541June 19, 2018 10:32 AM

I'd like to see Juan Dixon's and Chris Samuels' dick pics

by Anonymousreply 542June 19, 2018 6:28 PM

Potomac is a breath of fresh air after OC, ATL, BH were all duds this year.

by Anonymousreply 543June 20, 2018 4:27 AM

Im glad Juan has opened up more this season. He seemed like an asshole in prior seasons but now he seems cool and more friendly.

by Anonymousreply 544June 20, 2018 4:32 AM

Charrisse is quietly selling her home that she just added an expensive champagne room to last year! 30 pics inside...it's nice. Is she just downsizing or she can't afford it anymore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545June 21, 2018 3:34 AM

[quote]Is she just downsizing or she can't afford it anymore?

Spending too much on those pretty boy escorts....

by Anonymousreply 546June 21, 2018 3:42 AM

Juan Dixon can get it!

by Anonymousreply 547June 21, 2018 4:03 AM

Charrise's house IS very nice. It's a bit too "grand" or "glam" for me, and some of the decor is sort of generic, but there was nothing hideous or anything. Great pool.

by Anonymousreply 548June 21, 2018 4:12 AM

Gurrrrrls! Of course Charrise has her house on the market. Her 'scenes' all last season were a live 'Zillow ad' for her home.

by Anonymousreply 549June 21, 2018 4:15 AM

That's what I was thinking.

by Anonymousreply 550June 21, 2018 4:22 AM

Monique's home shown in the Washington Post. I really like the ceiling in the master bedroom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551June 24, 2018 2:06 AM

Monique has a lovely family....Her home is too rustic for my taste, but it’s well decorated.

by Anonymousreply 552June 24, 2018 7:45 AM

Those previews of the next episode with the Mime, are just cracking me up.

He looks like he's giving Monique and Karen some attitude, to boot!

by Anonymousreply 553June 24, 2018 10:22 PM

Ooops, I mean Gizelle and Karen.

by Anonymousreply 554June 24, 2018 10:22 PM

it's not on tonight because of the BET Awards. Next week it will return

by Anonymousreply 555June 24, 2018 10:33 PM

Monique will also be a guest on Kandi Koated Nights which premieres tomorrow after RHOP

by Anonymousreply 556July 1, 2018 1:06 AM

I cant get over how good this season has been. Clearly Michael Beck is t anywhere near it.

by Anonymousreply 557July 2, 2018 4:07 AM

I loved Karen's wig in this episode, MAJOR improvement!

by Anonymousreply 558July 2, 2018 4:25 AM

Ashley's singing voice sounds like her speaking voice lol usually an indication someone's not that good. Candiace actually has a nice voice....hopefully we hear more of her

by Anonymousreply 559July 2, 2018 5:50 AM

I liked Ashley's singing.

by Anonymousreply 560July 2, 2018 6:22 AM

R560 lol then you can buy it as she's going to release the song as a single:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561July 2, 2018 10:33 PM

Emmy nom for the mime!

by Anonymousreply 562July 3, 2018 12:13 AM

Karen's reaction to the mime was hilarious

by Anonymousreply 563July 3, 2018 12:51 AM

Yikes. Potomac is tanking. Sunday under a million viewers.

by Anonymousreply 564July 3, 2018 2:45 PM

to be fair it was a holiday weekend so some viewers might not have been home

by Anonymousreply 565July 3, 2018 4:06 PM

I cannot stand Monique, the fakest housewife of them all

by Anonymousreply 566July 3, 2018 4:20 PM

omg this episode was so damn funny!

Karen is a bullshitter but damn she cracks me up. She and Gizelle going back and forth is tv gold

I felt bad for Candiace when everyone laughed at her still being upset because Chris called her a princess and that's her trigger word

by Anonymousreply 567July 9, 2018 5:17 AM

Which one of you has tricked with Matt after a night at the gay bars spilling the tea?

by Anonymousreply 568July 9, 2018 12:02 PM

I can't believe NO ONE has commented on Karen's shady, probably-not-even-legal, demand that all checks going to her "charity" at the fundraiser BE WRITTEN OUT TO HER COMPANY!

"Hello, IRS? I'd like to report someone."

by Anonymousreply 569July 9, 2018 6:41 PM

how about Gizelle throwing out the allegation that Ray was "stalking" her business partner at a party and would rather have sex with her than Karen? lol that came out of nowhere

by Anonymousreply 570July 9, 2018 7:09 PM

R570 loved the freeze framed image they used of Ray in this scene. LOL he looked like a crreeeeeeepy old man (well, he is).

by Anonymousreply 571July 9, 2018 7:13 PM

Bravo is shady though because that image of Ray was not even from the party that Gizelle was talking about.

by Anonymousreply 572July 9, 2018 7:17 PM

so basically they're making it seem like Karen and Ray have an open marriage and now they think she just uses the Great Falls house for filming and parties

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573July 9, 2018 8:53 PM

Karen is like Trump, every word out of her mouth is a lie or a diversion.

by Anonymousreply 574July 9, 2018 9:23 PM

Except she's not a racist cunt like Trump.

by Anonymousreply 575July 10, 2018 3:21 AM

Don’t feel bad for Candiace, R567. She is a complete asshole on social media. She gets what’s coming to her.

by Anonymousreply 576July 10, 2018 3:24 AM

reunion is filming today! That means no more than 4 more episodes until the season finale I'm guessing

by Anonymousreply 577July 10, 2018 6:47 PM

I don't know why they harp on Karen about where she lives, and Mean Girl, Gizelle had no business telling Karen that her husband has eyes for another woman.

by Anonymousreply 578July 11, 2018 5:20 AM

Giselle is EVIL especially for someone so Christian - I hope karma finds her soon.

by Anonymousreply 579July 11, 2018 12:51 PM

Yes. Shame on Giselle for doing her job and trying to make a reality show entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 580July 11, 2018 1:07 PM

I would like to give Juan a tongue bath and then let him enter my secret garden to the maximum depth

by Anonymousreply 581July 11, 2018 1:36 PM

Shit, me too!

by Anonymousreply 582July 11, 2018 3:26 PM

Reunion seating is out. I'm glad Ashley, who is lowkey the best cast member in this group, is next to Gizelle, who was obviously always going to have first seat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583July 11, 2018 8:53 PM

I'm guessing Charrisse will sit next to Robyn when she comes out? Charrisse has had little tiffs with Gizelle, Robyn and Karen so who knows. I just know she was present

by Anonymousreply 584July 11, 2018 10:07 PM

Can’t wait for the reunion!!

by Anonymousreply 585July 13, 2018 12:50 AM

Why was Charisse demoted? She no worse than Monique or Candiace.

Karen is AWFUL but she's good tv.

I like messy Giselle (shady and beautiful) and Robyn (mostly for Juan!)

But I agree with R583--Ashley is the real MVP. She's so photogenic and funny.

by Anonymousreply 586July 13, 2018 2:16 AM

R586 because Charrisse didn't want to feature her divorce as a storyline

Karen on The Breakfast Club

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587July 13, 2018 9:02 AM

I'm just caught up on the season.

These ladies are SOOOO ratchet!

by Anonymousreply 588July 15, 2018 8:13 PM

I started a new thread because there's a new episode tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589July 15, 2018 8:22 PM

I would still explore Juan's secret garden with abandon

by Anonymousreply 590July 16, 2018 8:27 AM

I want to see more of Karen's sassy friend Matt, drunk and spilling the tea.

by Anonymousreply 591July 16, 2018 12:13 PM

"What pizza?"

by Anonymousreply 592August 6, 2018 1:04 AM

Are they white adjacent or black adjacent? I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 593August 6, 2018 1:06 AM

^^^is what happens when you attend Trump rallies.

by Anonymousreply 594August 6, 2018 2:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!