Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bloodied Tommy Lee says son Brandon knocked him 'unconscious'

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 12, 2018 1:30 AM

Does Brandon have a huge penis?

by Anonymousreply 1March 7, 2018 2:35 AM

That he posted this online, with photo no less, speaks volumes. The son is a reflection of your "parenting."

by Anonymousreply 2March 7, 2018 3:00 AM

Tommy Lee, we already knew you were white trash. No need to confirm it any more.

by Anonymousreply 3March 7, 2018 3:20 AM

Maybe you shouldn’t have beat his mother in front of him? Is that included in giving your kid everything?

by Anonymousreply 4March 7, 2018 3:26 AM

Tommy failed to use his night stick.

by Anonymousreply 5March 7, 2018 3:27 AM

Trash begets trash.

by Anonymousreply 6March 7, 2018 3:29 AM

I love how discreet Tommy Lee is: "My fiancé and I were in bed when my son busted into the room and assaulted me".

I suspect that Tommy's brain still functions at the level of a 16 year old boy.

by Anonymousreply 7March 7, 2018 3:38 AM

I'm sure Tommy Lee did something to deserve that particular beating.

In fact, after all the shit he's pulled in his life, he's probably about a million beatings short of what he deserves!

by Anonymousreply 8March 7, 2018 3:48 AM

Dylan, the pretty son, must be the favorite

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 7, 2018 4:16 AM

Look at the court papers filed by Pamela Anderson. That's all you need to see. Tommy Lee is a monster.

by Anonymousreply 10March 7, 2018 4:48 AM

I wonder if the kids use their real last name, Bass, in their "off-stage" life?

by Anonymousreply 11March 7, 2018 5:51 AM

The Tommy Lee "family" and the Palin "family" have much in common, right Sarah?

by Anonymousreply 12March 7, 2018 6:01 AM

The true story is they were both in bed fucking Brittany when daddy Tommy mistakenly put his dick in Bandon's ass. Then the lights got turned on and all hell broke loose.

by Anonymousreply 13March 8, 2018 6:50 AM

He must have a massive cock to render his father unconscious.

by Anonymousreply 14March 8, 2018 6:53 AM

Am I the only one who thinks Brandon is fugly? The other kid is cute though. I can see a lot of Pamela in him.

by Anonymousreply 15March 8, 2018 6:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 8, 2018 6:58 AM

Is he one where a kid died (drowning in the swimming pool) at one of his childhood birthday parties?

by Anonymousreply 17March 8, 2018 6:58 AM

tommy lee yoiu pussed out wahhhhhhhh my kid belted me

then a pic? OH POOR YOU.

fix your family you dolt.

by Anonymousreply 18March 8, 2018 7:13 AM

He announced that he is pressing charges against Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 19March 8, 2018 7:21 AM

What trash!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 8, 2018 7:21 AM

I love it. White trash at its finest. Broadcasting family matters on Twitter too.

by Anonymousreply 21March 8, 2018 10:02 AM

Pressing charges on your own kid when you were being a douchbag!!!

Brandon may have been culpable to some extent but he was defending his mother. Pull your fricking hresd in Tommy and be an actual parent for once. Try actually having a conversation with him.

by Anonymousreply 22March 8, 2018 10:16 AM

SWORDFIGHT!

by Anonymousreply 23March 8, 2018 10:17 AM

That Dylan is delish!

by Anonymousreply 24March 8, 2018 2:22 PM

I’m with R13; thinking three way with the GF gone bad.

by Anonymousreply 25March 8, 2018 2:35 PM

Some people deserve it

by Anonymousreply 26March 8, 2018 2:40 PM

The Kid Rock Waffle House story is 11 years old.

by Anonymousreply 27March 8, 2018 3:17 PM

R25 takes me right back the time I was DPing Pamela de Barres with the help of my son Jeremy, although he isn’t my blood son or even my legal son so it’s not creepy. Just don’t tell the guys at the Rainbow.

by Anonymousreply 28March 8, 2018 3:24 PM

I read a blind a few years ago that mentioned a rock-drummer father who is disgusted with one of his two sons for being gay, much to the mother’s chagrin. Tommy was a popular guess.

by Anonymousreply 29March 8, 2018 3:25 PM

Lovely family.

by Anonymousreply 30March 8, 2018 7:06 PM

r23 beat me to it!

by Anonymousreply 31March 8, 2018 7:26 PM

Dayum, cunt, trim those fuckin' nose hairs before they strangle a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 32March 8, 2018 7:34 PM

His and Pam's sons are fuckin' hot as motherfuckin' SHIT, bro. GodDAMN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 8, 2018 7:43 PM

I wanna eat their arm pits out like a pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 8, 2018 7:44 PM

Mmm Dylan. I wouldn’t mind a piece of that. Wonder what the ass is like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 8, 2018 7:46 PM

Hmmm mama like, mama like!

by Anonymousreply 36March 8, 2018 8:13 PM

I have always thought that Brandon was gay. And Tommy seems like the sort who is absolutely fine with gay men, as long as they didn't come from his seed.

by Anonymousreply 37March 8, 2018 11:52 PM

LOL trash!

by Anonymousreply 38March 8, 2018 11:57 PM

[quote] Tommy seems like the sort who is absolutely fine with gay men, as long as they didn't come from his seed.

Tommy must have a modicum of tolerance at least, seeing as he is a close friend of Nikki Sixx. And you know how Nikki gets around a pretty young thing of any sex...

by Anonymousreply 39March 9, 2018 12:36 AM

white trash family all-around. Both Tommy and Pamela are. No wonder their kids are too

by Anonymousreply 40March 10, 2018 10:01 PM

Didn't one of their boys die in their pool while Tommy was watching them? Sad

by Anonymousreply 41March 10, 2018 11:15 PM

What goes around, comes around Dad!

by Anonymousreply 42March 10, 2018 11:38 PM

Dylan thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 11, 2018 1:19 AM

R41, it wasn't their kid. They (or might have just been Tommy) threw a birthday party for one of their sons and a kid attending drowned in their pool.

Tommy is pretty low to press charges. If it was some some sort of tough love, I could understand. There is no evidence to suggest the kid is on drugs or out of control. So I don't get why a father would do that. I read a while ago that the grandparents pretty much raised them in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 44March 11, 2018 5:53 AM

[quote] Tommy is pretty low to press charges. If it was some some sort of tough love, I could understand.

Brandon's an adult. Too bad.

The more important question is, has he ever flashed his big dick before? You just know he has a big one, just like his daddy.

Brandon had better watch his step, though, before Tommy cuts him out of the will - "for reasons which are well known" to Brandon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 11, 2018 9:00 PM

It's weird how Pam Anderson takes this kid to almost every red carpet with her. It's like she uses him as a stand-in for Tommy.

She's got some weird "mommy manipulation" going on with Brandon.

I wonder if Pam had something to do with the fight. You know, a little whispering in Brandon's ear about how his dad is fucking some skank. She gets Brandon all riled up, and then BANG! Fight.

by Anonymousreply 46March 11, 2018 9:04 PM

Whoops! There was supposed to be a photo with R46.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 11, 2018 9:05 PM

Another event with mom...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 11, 2018 9:07 PM

Brandon and his mom almost look like a couple here.

And I'm sorry, but what mom goes out with her son, looking like this.

There's some weird Oedipal thing going on with them, for sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 11, 2018 9:08 PM

Pammy looks like some old Sicilian hooker.

by Anonymousreply 50March 11, 2018 9:09 PM

If I had to guess, I'd say Dylan the younger kid is the gay one.

Just a hunch.

No wonder Pam takes the older kid out with her. She has always liked the bad boys.

Dylan seems a little soft.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 11, 2018 9:10 PM

Hmmm... this picture of the two brothers together, says a lot.

Dylan on the left, Brandon on the right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 11, 2018 9:12 PM

Poor Dylan looks severely malnourished.

Maybe Brandon beat up his dad because he isn't paying child support, and Dylan is starving!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 11, 2018 9:15 PM

So Tommy got knocked unconscious while drunk in bed, because he can't stop picking fights with a grown son? And ran whining and blamed his kid and bailed on his kid. He is such trash . He needs his ass kicked, many times.

Dylan has his mother's hips.

by Anonymousreply 54March 11, 2018 9:28 PM

Pamela wrote an open letter defending her son against her raging alcoholic ex and his equally drunk fiancée.

I thought she was a Trump fan because of her association with Julian Assange but she did write this:

"I do not like to comment about this. But feel like it’s necessary because of Tommy’s ‘Trump style’ no thought out rampage on twitter and IG? This matter is ideally between just a father and a son - And rehab if the stars align. I will never talk to Tommy again before he is sober and in his right mind. Though he’s made attempts to contact me. I have blocked him. It is impossible to reason with crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 11, 2018 9:32 PM

Tommy should now go into detail and spill ALL the dirt on the fight.

Nothing like the hillbilly trash next door, airing all their dirty laundry.

Do it, Tommy!

by Anonymousreply 56March 11, 2018 9:36 PM

If you saw Pamela as a guest judge on Drag Race, she seems like a really cool lady.

by Anonymousreply 57March 11, 2018 9:38 PM

Read the comments on this photo from Dylan's Instagram account.

These people are talking about someone being a coke fiend and one of Pam's sons being a piece of shit.

What's going on here??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 11, 2018 9:46 PM

Wow Pamela's letter is a pretty heavy indictment of Brittany Furlan ("his fiancée keeps him drunk").

by Anonymousreply 59March 12, 2018 1:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!