Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Help me become the ULTIMATE Social Justice Warrior!

What do I need? I’m up for the challenge!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 5, 2018 8:54 PM

The movement to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide can use all the support it can get.

[quote] Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 5, 2018 6:36 AM

H2O! Those budding aspiring SJW's should get back on the job of outing folks! Much more worthwhile than trying to ban water!

by Anonymousreply 2March 5, 2018 6:43 AM

See racism in e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g and write earnest articles. For example Datalounge's default background is white. This is clearly normalising white supremacy. Letters are black. Letters are English. This demonstrates how linguistically black bodies are reshaped to service the needs of Caucasian patriarchy. And NEVER EVER criticise anything a black person does.

by Anonymousreply 3March 5, 2018 6:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 5, 2018 6:59 AM

I’m a white gay male but that’s too boring and doesn’t give me the status of oppression required today. What should I claim when it comes to race, gender and sexual orientation? I need something to fuel my rage and anger!

by Anonymousreply 5March 5, 2018 7:06 AM

Pastel hair is a total must OP. Preferably cut asymmetrically.

by Anonymousreply 6March 5, 2018 7:08 AM

Identify as trans species

by Anonymousreply 7March 5, 2018 7:12 AM

How about Trans-Human & Trans-Racial

by Anonymousreply 8March 5, 2018 7:13 AM

Get some problem glasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 5, 2018 7:22 AM

Attack Black Liberals for not being woke enough.

Attack women for not carrying spare tampons for post OP Trannies.

Attack gay men for not getting a hardon for women and Post OP Trannies.

Attack straight men for getting a hardon for women and Post OP Trannies.

Attack women who show some skin to signal men they are ready to get raped.

Attack men who are ready to hit on women who show some skin.

Attack Starbucks for making you wait for your order. Cleary there must be a SJW issue in play.

by Anonymousreply 10March 5, 2018 9:27 AM

First and foremost, the worst thing you could ever possibly be is a heterosexual, white, cis male. If that describes you then just go the fuck away right now. If not, there's a good chance we will accept you as long as you don't have any problematic views about sex, gender, sexuality, race, politics, religion, etc.,etc.

Why don't you register a Tumblr account and get to posting some things so we can see what you're all about?

by Anonymousreply 11March 5, 2018 10:03 AM

Lots of time and access to a Starbucks for the internet. Waala! You are now a SJW.

by Anonymousreply 12March 5, 2018 10:05 AM

Be curiously silent on issue of Israel

by Anonymousreply 13March 5, 2018 10:08 AM

[quote]And NEVER EVEN notice anything a black person does.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 14March 5, 2018 10:27 AM

I just started a Tumblr page with the username “mascfeministe”. I took pics of myself wearing very dark foundation so that I can claim bi racial status. That way if anyone challenges my viewpoints I can claim authority based on the blood and oppression of my brown ancestors.

by Anonymousreply 15March 5, 2018 3:43 PM

Yeah, shame on Abraham Lincoln's Social Justice warring!

by Anonymousreply 16March 5, 2018 8:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!