Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebs who wear a hairpiece that’s so convincing that they still haven’t been outed for it

We all know the other names - the celebs that have already been mentioned as wearing a hairpiece. Who are some other celebs who wear hairpieces they are so good, that the public still hasn’t outed them for it?

by Anonymousreply 449March 4, 2020 8:51 PM

Let me tell you about Deb Messing.

by Anonymousreply 1February 25, 2018 7:31 PM

If it's so good nobody can tell, why does it even MATTER unless you're an insecure bitchy queen who lives by putting everyone else down?

by Anonymousreply 2February 25, 2018 7:35 PM

Bill Maher. He's balder than his small hairpiece lets on. Most professional hair pieces are fairly small and make someone look less bald than they are, as opposed to wigs and awful hairpieces.

The worst hairpieces are worn by politicians and political commenters.

by Anonymousreply 3February 25, 2018 7:53 PM

Rose: Of course, Dorothy. After 38 years, there are always bound to be some memories that stay with you.

Dorothy: I wasn't talking about memories. I was talking about this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 25, 2018 8:05 PM

Chris Evans.

by Anonymousreply 5February 25, 2018 8:08 PM

Fergie

by Anonymousreply 6February 25, 2018 8:26 PM

Ru Paul

by Anonymousreply 7February 25, 2018 8:31 PM

Angelina Jolie wears wigs, her decades long anorexia made half of her hair fall out.

Naomi Campbell's front hair is gone from all the weaves.

Whitney Houston

RDJ

Johnny Depp

Brad Pitt

by Anonymousreply 8February 25, 2018 8:31 PM

Jane Fonda is completely bald. She has great wigs except for that stripper whore ponytail she wore to the Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 9February 25, 2018 8:44 PM

Jolie is definitely balding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 25, 2018 8:55 PM

Tyler Christopher on DOOL

by Anonymousreply 11February 25, 2018 8:56 PM

How do you know that, R9?

by Anonymousreply 12February 25, 2018 9:03 PM

Naomi's really bad traction alopecia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 25, 2018 9:13 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 25, 2018 9:17 PM

Sylvester Stallone has really thick hair for a 70-year-old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 25, 2018 9:19 PM

I used to wonder about Gary Sinise when he had that TV series - his hair looked a bit fake to me. There are people who are sure that Howard Stern wears a wig. If he does, he needs to get Ralph to find him a new style. He's wearing his hair like Goldie Hawn - covering the face in a way that just looks pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 16February 25, 2018 9:19 PM

[quote]Jolie is definitely balding

Listen to the 'experts' here. LOL.

There are so many factors as to why women lose their hair, many reasons besides a poor diet or anorexia. I worked with a bulimic, she had amazing thick wavy hair. Ditto for a female relative who was near anorexic, she also has thick healthy hair.

Women of all ages can suffer from hair loss. BCP can cause hair loss. Underactive thyroid and even Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome cause female hair loss, their are way too many reasons to list. There are some women who have over processed their hair for years, women who went from natural black to platinum blonde, yet they haven't lost their hair. For women, there are many different reasons for hair loss and apparently most of the hair loss treatments do not work for women as well as they work for men.

by Anonymousreply 17February 25, 2018 9:19 PM

it's likely menopause for Angie.

by Anonymousreply 18February 25, 2018 9:23 PM

Uh why don't these people just get a hair transplant? They sure could afford it.

by Anonymousreply 19February 25, 2018 9:32 PM

Jon Hamm

by Anonymousreply 20February 25, 2018 9:37 PM

Jolie has been starving herself for a long time. It's no surprise this caused her hair to fall out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 25, 2018 9:39 PM

R2 Angry balding or bald queen.

by Anonymousreply 22February 25, 2018 9:50 PM

Does pregnancy make women go bald?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 25, 2018 9:53 PM

Selena Gomez wore hideous clip on bangs a couple weeks ago and you could see her real bangs behind them. Surprised she didn't fire whoever let her walk out like that.

by Anonymousreply 24February 25, 2018 9:54 PM

LVP. She hasn't seen a tampon in years, yet she still has lusciously long, full hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 25, 2018 9:54 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 25, 2018 9:57 PM

Maybe Hamm just fills in the spot behind the hairline with makeup, at least for off-screen.

by Anonymousreply 27February 25, 2018 10:05 PM

Hamm probably has his hair stylist use Toppik or some other spray on fiber shit.

by Anonymousreply 28February 25, 2018 11:54 PM

[quote]Uh why don't these people just get a hair transplant? They sure could afford it.

Just like topical hair loss meds (minoxidil) and even oral meds (Propecia for men, Spironolactone for women) don't work for hair loss, not everyone, especially women, has great results from hair transplants. The failure rate for women is very high.

by Anonymousreply 29February 25, 2018 11:57 PM

I would like to buy a wig just to shake things up

by Anonymousreply 30February 26, 2018 12:00 AM

Mariah Carey wears wigs

by Anonymousreply 31February 26, 2018 12:03 AM

I think a lot more people, especially women, are going to have permanent bald spots in the coming years when they are older due to the popularity of hair weaves. Older generations didn't have weaves including the baby-boomers who didn't have weaves in their young adulthood so there is no history to look back on and draw from. But it will be interesting to see in the coming years what all those years of weaves has done to their scalp.

by Anonymousreply 32February 26, 2018 12:30 AM

Don't get so freaked out and defensive, r2. I'm sure your own rug fools everyone!

by Anonymousreply 33February 26, 2018 12:37 AM

Andy Cohen

Jane Pauley

Justin Trudeau

Newt Gingrich

Ellen DeGeneres

by Anonymousreply 34February 26, 2018 12:41 AM

Oprah and Gayle

by Anonymousreply 35February 26, 2018 12:43 AM

Miss Helen Lawson did for years, but she was caught out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 26, 2018 12:45 AM

Most of the Housewives, and other reality TV cast members, like Kim Zolciak for one, have weaves. Only very few of them don't.

by Anonymousreply 37February 26, 2018 12:47 AM

What going on with Hamm's hairline at R26 was that he was probably a minoxidil user for many years to halt frontal loss. Then he had a rather awesome transplant to to his temples and receding crown area. Then ceased using minoxidil or other growth treatments which brought back his original receding hairline, not a great idea after a transplant.

by Anonymousreply 38February 26, 2018 12:57 AM

More concerningly he appears to have a neck tat in the pic @ r26.

by Anonymousreply 39February 26, 2018 1:07 AM

Omg he's a wreck what a horrible sight r39)

by Anonymousreply 40February 26, 2018 1:17 AM

Andy Cohen wears a rug? He sure won’t be happy to be reading that tid bit here on DL. He seems so vain.

by Anonymousreply 41February 26, 2018 1:22 AM

He can’t read, r41. Not with those crossed eyes of his.

by Anonymousreply 42February 26, 2018 1:32 AM

If no one knows, why should it be mentioned here?

by Anonymousreply 43February 26, 2018 2:21 AM

It's not true dummy. Cohen doesn't wear a wig or a piece. Why would you believe something just because one anonymous poster said so?

by Anonymousreply 44February 26, 2018 2:34 AM

It’s all down to the genes.

My MIL had gorgeous thick hair, straight and plentiful, and she was 71 when she passed. She had an old face, but the hair of a teenager. My husband inherited it; he’s 50 but thick and lustrous hair. And they’re Irish/Dutch.

by Anonymousreply 45February 26, 2018 2:34 AM

Marky Mark. I didn’t notice the balding til there were swimming pics out last year. The sun shining on his bald spot outed that.

by Anonymousreply 46February 26, 2018 2:43 AM

Ted Danson

by Anonymousreply 47February 26, 2018 3:19 AM

I think Marky Mark had a hair transplant, r46.

by Anonymousreply 48February 26, 2018 4:00 AM

Duchess of Cambridge

by Anonymousreply 49February 26, 2018 4:02 AM

Bruce Willis.

by Anonymousreply 50February 26, 2018 4:10 AM

Ricky Martin-obvious wig husband has a matching one Johnny Depp -hair piece Steve Martin- hair piece George Clooney-wig Jennifer Lopez- falls and wigs

by Anonymousreply 51February 26, 2018 4:18 AM

Ah ok R48, I am no where near knowledgeable just an observer and I stand corrected. What about Donny Osmond? His face doesn’t look natural anymore, and his hair seems to have defied the genetics of the family.

by Anonymousreply 52February 26, 2018 7:15 AM

Nicole Kidman Christina Hendricks

by Anonymousreply 53February 26, 2018 7:24 AM

Redford

Selleck

by Anonymousreply 54February 26, 2018 7:31 AM

Tell me about Debra Messing.

by Anonymousreply 55February 26, 2018 7:36 AM

The photo of Hamm at r39 must be from a set- the cut on the nose, the neck tattoo are character things. I daresay the hair is too.

I looked it up, it's taken from the set of, "Baby Driver":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 26, 2018 7:53 AM

I recently read that a chemical in McDonald's fries may cure baldness, the mice grew hair with it!

by Anonymousreply 57February 26, 2018 7:54 AM

R57, it's true. For several years I have been getting a large order of fries weekly. I put them into a blender, with a bit of mayo, and when the consistency is smooth but not watery, I apply to my scalp. I do this at night, before bed, and rinse in the morning. This has not only stopped but in fact reversed my hair loss!

by Anonymousreply 58February 26, 2018 8:36 AM

People swear Seth MacFarlane.

Idk how much truth is to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 26, 2018 8:56 AM

The McDonalds thing, isn’t that the one with formaldehyde in the outside coating?

by Anonymousreply 60February 26, 2018 9:34 AM

The problem with a thread like this is that people are just throwing out names without any actual evidence. As usual.

by Anonymousreply 61February 26, 2018 9:41 AM

This is a gay board. If you don’t want to cackle and gossip about hair, then maybe this thread isn’t for you.

by Anonymousreply 62February 26, 2018 10:49 AM

I'm almost positive that my half-brother is wearing a piece, one of those super fancy, get it cut in every month, glue it to your scalp deals. We're not super close and had been living on different coasts with just the occasional phone call for about 7 years, but have been seeing each other more often over the last handful of years. It's definitely his hair at the very front. I always forget to check if he still has the depigmented patch on the back of his head from an injury when we were kids, but I covertly asked him about it recently and he says he does. Our dad had very typical pattern baldness, starting with a receding hairline and a spot on the crown and progressing to a mostly bald top with a little fluff. My brother's mother's grandfather was a cueball from his mid-20s on. (My mom's dad never lost his hair at all.) Other than our eye sockets and brow ridge, my brother looks almost identical to his mother. The color is seamless, but it just seems impossible to me that he, at 40, would have a completely full head of hair, given the genes.

by Anonymousreply 63February 26, 2018 11:13 AM

R63, is your brother a celebrity?

by Anonymousreply 64February 26, 2018 11:15 AM

He's a tangential figure.

by Anonymousreply 65February 26, 2018 12:39 PM

I suppose no one's mentioned Mike Nichols because (1) he's dead; and (2) it's old news, but he had no body hair at all. And some amazing wigs--if you didn't know, you wouldn't know.

by Anonymousreply 66February 26, 2018 12:47 PM

Should you ask, dear ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 26, 2018 1:03 PM

Who cares about John Hamm's hair? I want see the Hammaconda!

by Anonymousreply 68February 26, 2018 1:45 PM

R67, Please leave our beloved Viv ALONE. She had a difficult life.

by Anonymousreply 69February 26, 2018 2:06 PM

Harry Connick, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 70February 26, 2018 2:11 PM

Mick Jagger. NO ONE at his age has hair that thick....are there any pictures where his wig flew off??

by Anonymousreply 71February 26, 2018 3:11 PM

[quote] Let me tell you about Deb messing.

Qui etait cette cunt?

by Anonymousreply 72February 26, 2018 3:16 PM

Angelina Jolie is menopausal. Thinning hair is a big part of menopause.

by Anonymousreply 73February 26, 2018 3:17 PM

The McDonald's thing is true my fellow gays, I read it in the news a couple of weeks ago!

by Anonymousreply 74February 26, 2018 3:35 PM

Tony Bennett

by Anonymousreply 75February 26, 2018 4:08 PM

I heard Ben Affleck wears a rug.

by Anonymousreply 76February 26, 2018 4:30 PM

Angelina has also had so many facial surgeries and lifts, obviously lifting up the hairline and forehead even more. So I think with her it’s a combo of drug use, plastic surgery, early menopause/hormones, and eating disorders .

by Anonymousreply 77February 26, 2018 4:44 PM

Thank you kindly "EQ", whoever you might be

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 26, 2018 5:37 PM

R58, do you always go to the same McDonalds? If you go to several, do you notice a difference in quality between them? Is it better to get the fries well browned? Why do you add mayo, and how much?

by Anonymousreply 79February 26, 2018 5:54 PM

Harry Connick Jr

by Anonymousreply 80February 26, 2018 6:09 PM

Me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 26, 2018 6:12 PM

I watched that documentary on George Harrison "Living in the Material World" and I was mesmerized by Paul and Ringo's terrible wigs. All that money and the wigs look like a dirty shih tzu crouching on their head.

by Anonymousreply 82February 26, 2018 6:15 PM

Dolly Parton has flat, greasy, dirty dishwater blonde hair. I was so disappointed when I met her. Very nice lady but her wigs are much needed.

by Anonymousreply 83February 26, 2018 6:16 PM

R82, it comes down to simple logistics. Even if you're wealthy, there comes a point where you can't have a hairpiece professionally maintained on a daily basis unless you literally structure your entire life around your stylist's availability. Life Happens, and eventually you're going to be on your own for at least a few days.

Smart guys who wear hairpieces keep a large supply of baseball hats to wear backwards as a faux-hairpiece substitute during those times, or take the time to master their own hairpiece's care & maintenance. Guys who depend entirely upon professionals eventually get caught with their metaphorical pants down in front of somebody with a camera to document it forever.

A hairpiece is an eternal treadmill that's almost impossible to escape from gracefully & without psychological trauma. It's bad enough to go bald over the span of a few years... even with a hairpiece that's comically-awful, going straight to bald over the span of literal minutes is a total shock. That's why salons that do hairpiece maintenance go out of their way to keep clients from seeing themselves in a mirror with the hairpiece off... it literally TRAUMATIZES clients to see themselves like that.

by Anonymousreply 84February 26, 2018 6:33 PM

Redford has looked terrible for years and I don't know why no one is telling him.

by Anonymousreply 85February 26, 2018 6:34 PM

R83. I don't believe any poster has seen Dolly without her wigs. EVER. That's just a lie.

by Anonymousreply 86February 26, 2018 6:37 PM

I saw Baby Driver. JH's hair didn't look like that in the movie. It was full.

I love looking at Redford's hair. It is so freaky. I saw him in an old mid 60s movie on TV recently. His wig is twice as full as his hair was then. I am mesmerized by the wig.

A while back on another thread someone said Jagger and Woods both wore wigs. They said what was obvious is that they have it in the front where you can't see the hairline. Just imagine them without hair.

by Anonymousreply 87February 26, 2018 7:01 PM

Someone in another thread claimed that David Tennant wears a hairpiece in the front.

by Anonymousreply 88February 26, 2018 7:19 PM

Most male celebrities still in the public eye after the age of 50 are doing something to hide thin hair/baldness.

by Anonymousreply 89February 26, 2018 7:27 PM

RATTY KOREAN WIG ALERT!

by Anonymousreply 90February 26, 2018 8:05 PM

[quote] RATTY KOREAN WIG ALERT!

You rang?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91February 26, 2018 8:06 PM

Get that girl some conditioner STAT!

by Anonymousreply 92February 26, 2018 8:11 PM

With lots of older celebs' bad wigs, the problem can be their eyesight. They look in mirrors with highly flattering lighting and just don't see what we see when they're under the harsh lights and lens of the paparazzi.

And believe me, having worked for a lot of big celebs, NO ONE tells them honestly how bad they look. The celebs really don't want to hear it.

by Anonymousreply 93February 26, 2018 8:51 PM

I think mick jagger wears a wig po but Ronnie wood, I'm not too sure, he said recently that his hair grows v fast and he has to cut it all the time

by Anonymousreply 94February 26, 2018 9:50 PM

Anna wintour

by Anonymousreply 95February 26, 2018 9:50 PM

Yes definitely Redford, I saw a pic where his wig was not sitting properly on his head it was so obvious

by Anonymousreply 96February 26, 2018 9:51 PM

So then is there any older (however that's defined) male celebrity who doesn't wear a piece?

by Anonymousreply 97February 26, 2018 11:54 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 26, 2018 11:58 PM

[quote} Oprah and Gayle

Oprah's natural hair is thick and long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 27, 2018 12:02 AM

R97, pierce brosnan

by Anonymousreply 100February 27, 2018 1:23 AM

R99 Oprah had said herself that her hair is very hard to manage and doesn't take coloring very well (her words) so she wears a wig out in public because it's just easier. She doesn't have hair extensions because she doesn't need them but said her hair is kinky and gets wild and out of control so she does wear a wig when she goes out from her massive collection of wigs.

by Anonymousreply 101February 27, 2018 2:09 AM

Oprah does not wear wigs. That is a completely fabricated lie. She has thick gorgeous shiny hair, when it's relaxed. Casually she wears it in rows and plaits, occasionally in it's full natural frizzy glory. She has a full time hairdresser and no need of wigs. She's worn wigs for acting roles of course, but not in real life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102February 27, 2018 2:34 AM

Harpo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 27, 2018 2:37 AM

Au Naturel...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 27, 2018 2:39 AM

Pierce Brosnan...real hair RDJ ... real hair Andy Cohen ... real hair

They may all use a little make up or TOPPIK when being filmed

by Anonymousreply 105February 27, 2018 2:51 AM

Just about every female in show biz. Most of the men too. Travolta of course, JFK suspect, CZJ lace wigs, Halle Berry, Angie, Affleck, LeBron, all of the Kardashians & Jenners-mainly lace wigs, but they used to do sew ins, Ivanka extensions, Trump horse weave, Hope Hicks extensions, Taylor Swift wigs, Bieber willbe soon, Ewan McGregor, the list goes on.

by Anonymousreply 106February 27, 2018 3:12 AM

Did you notice that men with very hairy chests tend to bald earlier? Not true of everyone, but a lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 107February 27, 2018 3:41 AM

Usually it's due to an excess of testaserone, R107.

by Anonymousreply 108February 27, 2018 3:45 AM

How can Lebron be wearing a wig when you can see his scalp through his hair? It's cut very short, and you can see exactly where his hair plugs were placed to bring his hairline forward a bit.

Not to mention the fact that no one could wear a wig when they are playing 40 minutes of a basketball game.

by Anonymousreply 109February 27, 2018 4:09 AM

Raquel Welch.

by Anonymousreply 110February 27, 2018 4:14 AM

Bieber? Good. I remember how snarky he was about prince williams dome. Not that I'm a pw fan.

by Anonymousreply 111February 27, 2018 4:27 AM

When I was younger, I worked on a tv film produced by americans, with a British cast. Alan Bates was in it. He was treated for cancer, and was very ill obviously. His thick black hair had fallen during pre-production due to chimio. The producer, who was a absolute cunt, decided to put him in a wig. So they made him try it on in front of the whole crew. He said no. 'No vanity'.He gently explained that his part had been created by Charles Laughton, so he didn't think he had to be pretty. The production team was livid. He became our hero.we all loved him, he was so brave. These pigs had to do with his 'bald'cancer look.

by Anonymousreply 112February 27, 2018 8:46 AM

"....his part had been created by Charles Laughton."

What was the film, r112?

by Anonymousreply 113February 27, 2018 12:29 PM

I say, what's that on your head?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 27, 2018 12:54 PM

R113 it was 'Spartacus'.

by Anonymousreply 115February 27, 2018 6:59 PM

Xtuudtujhjjf

by Anonymousreply 116February 27, 2018 7:49 PM

R116 did you have a seizure ?

by Anonymousreply 117February 27, 2018 8:02 PM

I recall some folks commented that Thomas Roberts, formerly of MSNBC wears a piece.

by Anonymousreply 118February 27, 2018 11:25 PM

Wow r114, the b52s surely had their sound down. RIP dear Ricky.

by Anonymousreply 119February 28, 2018 1:50 AM

by Anonymousreply 120February 28, 2018 2:29 AM

After Michael Jackson died, there were rumored autopsy reports that he was completely bald and likely had been bald for many years. MJ had some sort of hairpiece for decades. Of course, that was the least of his secrets.

by Anonymousreply 121February 28, 2018 3:03 AM

Oh yes, MJ wore a lace front. I’ve seen photos with visible lace.

by Anonymousreply 122February 28, 2018 3:41 AM

Elton John wears some atrocious looking wigs.

by Anonymousreply 123February 28, 2018 3:59 AM

Nicole kidman had so many brow and face lifts her hair is at bak of her head.

way wiggy.

by Anonymousreply 124February 28, 2018 4:19 AM

Jon Hamm looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 125February 28, 2018 4:25 AM

Go out in public. Look around. Most guys over 40 or 50 have hair loss, and a good percentage significant hair loss. Most are also greying. In the general population if 60-70% have hair loss, and 80-90% are greying, the same is true in H'wood. You have your rare cases like Bruce Willis or Stanley Tucci that just go with it. And you have a handful that may not need help. But the majority of them, if they are still showing a full head of perfectly colored hair, are getting some assistance.

Sometimes it's required for a role. I know Timothy Olyphant would start to go grey when not shooting "Justified", then when the new season started... no grey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 28, 2018 3:23 PM

R121 Jackson’s scalped was badly burned in the Pepsi commercial accident in the 198Os. He had no doubt worn hair pieces for many yrs, eventually adapting a lace front wig.

by Anonymousreply 127February 28, 2018 4:01 PM

One of the reasons Jared Kushner’s security clearance was downgraded was because evidence of his hairpiece, previously undisclosed, was discovered.

by Anonymousreply 128February 28, 2018 4:17 PM

Joan, Rosalind and Bette wore wigs when they got older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129February 28, 2018 4:25 PM

Did Cicely Tyson have thin hair? She always wears those head turbans and I wondered if it was because she had thin hair?

by Anonymousreply 130February 28, 2018 4:30 PM

R130 I don't know about her hair, but black women often cover their hair. It's a lot of work for black women to keep their hair up to American standards (straight or wavy) so the often just wrap it up or wear wigs.

by Anonymousreply 131February 28, 2018 9:04 PM

Joan's wigs looked silly. She had that weird orange one in Torch Song

by Anonymousreply 132August 17, 2018 3:26 AM

Melania

by Anonymousreply 133August 17, 2018 3:33 AM

[R133] How dare you!

by Anonymousreply 134August 17, 2018 4:00 AM

How does Omarosa get her hair so straight? I know she must have her hair straightened and wear weaves or extensions. But damn, it looks like she doesn't have black hair at all. No split ends after all the chemical treatments. I don't think she wears a wig. I know white women with wavy, frizzy hair who couldn't keep up with it like she does and when they do you can see the split ends all over their head.

by Anonymousreply 135August 17, 2018 4:05 AM

Most black women have weaves and hair pieces at some point due to their natural hair being hard to manage and being seen as ghetto

by Anonymousreply 136August 17, 2018 4:10 AM

Muriel, I can do without the hateful shit said about black women around here. Now the very existence of a black women is ghetto. It never ends with lovely group of (white) men, does it?

by Anonymousreply 137August 17, 2018 4:17 AM

Unconfirmed:

Jennifer Aniston Janeane Garofalo Allison Janney Debra Messing.

by Anonymousreply 138August 17, 2018 4:18 AM

Everyone clocked mine right away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 17, 2018 4:27 AM

Well according to Nicki Minaj Tyga had a hair transplant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140August 17, 2018 4:38 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 141August 18, 2018 5:10 AM

Ty Burrell?

by Anonymousreply 142August 19, 2018 4:39 PM

Mick has some really good wigs. Like other posters, I've been waiting years, decades, for one to go flying as he prances around.

by Anonymousreply 143August 19, 2018 4:49 PM

Has Jason Bateman been outed yet? There is no way his is real.

by Anonymousreply 144August 19, 2018 4:56 PM

[R144] Uh, it is real. Just like his sister, the Batemans have goo hair genes.

by Anonymousreply 145August 19, 2018 5:00 PM

[R143] All his.

by Anonymousreply 146August 19, 2018 5:01 PM

Thanks "Uh" at r144 I am surprised I have to say. It has looked exactly the same for ages now.

by Anonymousreply 147August 19, 2018 5:06 PM

Sorry, I meant "Uh" at r145

by Anonymousreply 148August 19, 2018 5:07 PM

Fred Astaire

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149August 19, 2018 5:15 PM

Ben Affleck does NOT wear a wig. And I’m the dame who can prove it!

by Anonymousreply 150August 19, 2018 5:23 PM

Bret Michaels, the lead singer of Poison and Apprentice contestant. He's never pictured without a bandana to hold that matted wig in place. Even when he went into the hospital, photos showed him wearing that bandana over his wig as he lay in the hospital bed.

by Anonymousreply 151August 19, 2018 5:55 PM

[R151] Actually it was just him wearing the bandana, no wig. They had open his head up.

by Anonymousreply 152August 19, 2018 5:57 PM

Christina Hendricks!

by Anonymousreply 153August 20, 2018 3:24 AM

Did George Michael start to lose his hair? Or did he want to wear it so close to his head?

by Anonymousreply 154August 20, 2018 3:47 AM

[R154] He had the "Ceasar" haircut that was in style in the mid 90s.

by Anonymousreply 155August 20, 2018 3:48 AM

[quote]Uh why don't these people just get a hair transplant? They sure could afford it.

Hair transplants don't always work, especially for women, because their aren't enough viable follicle areas to extract the hair from to transplant. Women usually have more diffused type of hair loss, which causes loss throughout the entire scalp. Which each passing growth phase, each actual hair fiber looks and feels thinner. For some women happens rapidly, for others, very noticeable hair loss can take years.

Balding men usually still have viable strong growth in the back of their head, which is wear the follicles can be harvested.

by Anonymousreply 156August 20, 2018 4:24 AM

Debra Messing?

by Anonymousreply 157August 20, 2018 4:28 AM

They could always get a scalp reduction. And wear a comb-over style. Looks great on me.

by Anonymousreply 158August 20, 2018 4:31 AM

What is up with Trey Gowdy’s pointy head and jacked up hair? A piece?

by Anonymousreply 159August 20, 2018 4:41 AM

Will Smith

by Anonymousreply 160August 20, 2018 4:44 AM

Kristen Chenowth has little to no hair left.

by Anonymousreply 161August 20, 2018 4:57 AM

I wonder if Mick Jagger wears wigs? Sometimes it looks fake.

Ron Wood has very thick and lots of hair. He said it grows fast. But wonder if it's really a wig.

by Anonymousreply 162August 20, 2018 5:11 AM

Both Mick and Ron have their own hair.

by Anonymousreply 163August 20, 2018 5:22 AM

[quote]Kristen Chenowth has little to no hair left.

Kristen has mentioned many years of wearing extensions ruining her bio hair.

by Anonymousreply 164August 20, 2018 5:24 AM

Mick's brother Chris is balding. I don't know what to think about Mick's hair.

Chirs is 70.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165August 20, 2018 5:26 AM

Allison Janney Janeane Garofalo?

by Anonymousreply 166August 20, 2018 5:26 AM

Back in the day, Chris Jagger had as much hair as Mick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167August 20, 2018 5:28 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168August 20, 2018 5:31 AM

Is there anything he hasn't had done?

by Anonymousreply 169August 20, 2018 5:32 AM

[quote] [R130] I don't know about her hair, but black women often cover their hair. It's a lot of work for black women to keep their hair up to American standards (straight or wavy) so the often just wrap it up or wear wigs

[quote] Most black women have weaves and hair pieces at some point due to their natural hair being hard to manage and being seen as ghetto

Why you people feel the need to make these comments; when you are obviously clueless about black hair. You can't explain something that you know nothing about. You just sound foolish. This is like listening to a couple of homophobes explain gay sex.

No most black women do not wear hair pieces. Some do and some don't. Some relax (straighten) their hair and some don't. For several years now there has been a huge natural hair trend (un-straightened). The texture of black hair can vary greatly. Most black women have their hair professionally done weekly of bi weekly, depending on the styling. And because its attached to their heads their entire lives; most know how to manage it. Just as anyone else knows how to manage and care for their own body parts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170August 20, 2018 5:33 AM

Hasn't Joan Collins been bald since the 1970s?

by Anonymousreply 171August 20, 2018 5:37 AM

Joan Collins just has thin hair.

by Anonymousreply 172August 20, 2018 5:43 AM

A slight majority of men over 30 suffer from some degree of hair loss - that's a fact. Sadly, those that do not are usually hideous in every other way. Hair loss on a good looking man doesn't bother me all that much - he often oozes masculinity. Black men really have the upper card here - since they tend to look best completely bald anyway (it sucks for the rest of us, but you know that it's true). The alarming surprise is how many women suffer from balding as well. It seems as if more females are going bald than ever and are loosing their hair earlier and earlier in life. At the end of the day, who cares? Tons of both men and women look great in wigs and hair pieces; you just have to invest in quality prodcuts and then take proper care of them. Lots of maintenance for sure.

by Anonymousreply 173August 20, 2018 5:49 AM

R79, great questions! I always go to the one on 6th Ave and I appreciate their consistency of production there. I tried one in the Village, which is more convenient, but they were kind of gray and waterlogged. The potatoes should NOT be well browned because that promotes carcinogen formation. I add mayo as an emulsifier. Hellman's° works the best (I'm not in their employ!), a healthy tablespoon.

by Anonymousreply 174August 20, 2018 5:59 AM

David Spade

by Anonymousreply 175August 20, 2018 6:02 AM

[R175] Guilty!

by Anonymousreply 176August 20, 2018 6:06 AM

[quote]Tons of both men and women look great in wigs and hair pieces; you just have to invest in quality prodcuts and then take proper care of them. Lots of maintenance for sure.

Supplemental hair is very expensive. A female friend has spotty hair loss, she couldn't take using Toppik and spending so much time everyday on her hair. She had beautiful thick wavy hair, then one day it started to fall out. She wasted thousands on hair loss doctors, who did nothing and couldn't even tell her why she was losing her hair. She wasn't even in menopause when she started losing her hair.

Pre-hair loss, she had enough hair for three women. So, for someone who had massive hair to lose more than 50% of her hair, she was devastated. She tried regular wigs, which were uncomfortable, she wasn't a candidate for extensions, so that didn't work out, she didn't like the glue in option. She started looking into vacuum wigs, she now has a few custom made vacuum wigs.

In order to wear a vacuum wig, your hair has to be completely shaved off. Each wig took about two months to complete and they're very expensive, they cost about $5,000 each!

Wearing hair is not just about maintenance, the cost of truly excellent hairpieces is very expensive.

by Anonymousreply 177August 20, 2018 6:09 AM

Lucille Ball

by Anonymousreply 178August 20, 2018 6:11 AM

R174 I call bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 179August 20, 2018 6:17 AM

Goldie Hawn.

Diane Keaton

Bette Midler

by Anonymousreply 180August 20, 2018 6:20 AM

Agree with r170. And I might add black hair is the most versatile of all the hair types. It can be worn in an afro, cornrows, boxbraids or straight and flowing. Chemicals are not required to temporarily wear it straight as this video demonstrates. Within the last few years a flood of excellent black hair care products have appeared on the market. Some black women, who have the time and finances to invest, have very long hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 20, 2018 7:11 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 182August 20, 2018 10:26 PM

Does Joan Jett wear a wig?

by Anonymousreply 183August 21, 2018 10:32 AM

Have heard Ron and Mick wear wigs and you can tell because they never show their front hairlineside anymore, they cover it with hair.

by Anonymousreply 184August 21, 2018 6:03 PM

[R184] No they don't.

by Anonymousreply 185August 21, 2018 8:03 PM

Tina Fey?

Amy Poehler?

by Anonymousreply 186August 22, 2018 2:22 AM

Diana Ross. The Supremes. Martha Reeves. The Jacksons.

by Anonymousreply 187August 22, 2018 2:44 AM

I'd say most female stars wear extensions. Especially on the red carpet. It's not to cover thinning, more to add length and make their hair super full.

by Anonymousreply 188August 22, 2018 3:14 AM

Christina Hendricks is damn near bald.

by Anonymousreply 189August 22, 2018 4:33 AM

I think Hendricks goes out with her real hair now. In recent pictures her hair looks like normal fine hair, not as thick as her wigs.

by Anonymousreply 190August 22, 2018 4:42 AM

[R190] Wonder how she got it to grow back?

by Anonymousreply 191August 22, 2018 4:57 AM

R191 maybe vitamins and protein. Hair loss is more complicated for women. Sometimes its pattern baldness like men get, but a different pattern. Sometimes its autoimmune. Sometimes nutrition. Sometimes the doctors don't know. I don't think Hendricks ever had super thick hair. Some people just don't have a lot of follicles and have a naturally fine texture. If you start with thin fine hair and develop a hair issue it will look bad right away.

by Anonymousreply 192August 22, 2018 5:06 AM

Whoever on here thinks Woods and Jagger have their own hair is deluded. They have more hair now than in their 20s. Not possible.

by Anonymousreply 193August 23, 2018 6:57 PM

[R193] Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 194August 23, 2018 9:38 PM

Kevin James

Howard Stern.

by Anonymousreply 195August 25, 2018 1:11 AM

I really don't know. James Spader should.

by Anonymousreply 196August 25, 2018 1:14 AM

Eva Gabor always wore wigs, even owned her own line. Zsa Zsa's hair always appeared to be real.

by Anonymousreply 197August 25, 2018 1:24 AM

Debbie Reynolds wore wigs exclusively since the late 1960's.

by Anonymousreply 198August 25, 2018 1:25 AM

This kinda looks like one, but even if it's not, wew that hairline is creeping on back so he'll wear one more permanently soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199August 25, 2018 1:25 AM

Chris Cuomo?

by Anonymousreply 200August 25, 2018 1:41 AM

[R200] No way.

by Anonymousreply 201August 26, 2018 2:14 AM

Iman is bald.

Find me one photo where she doesn't wear a wig.

by Anonymousreply 202August 26, 2018 2:32 AM

Rip Taylor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203August 26, 2018 2:41 AM

Chris Pratt

by Anonymousreply 204August 26, 2018 3:16 AM

[R202] I see what you did there.

by Anonymousreply 205August 26, 2018 3:21 AM

Aren't most women with "box braids" wearing weaves/extensions?

by Anonymousreply 206August 26, 2018 3:35 AM

Iman with her natural hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207August 26, 2018 5:43 AM

[quote]There are people who are sure that Howard Stern wears a wig. If he does, he needs to get Ralph to find him a new style. He's wearing his hair like Goldie Hawn - covering the face in a way that just looks pathetic.

Oh, Howard Stern's "hairstyle" is absolutely pathetic, I agree... but it also helps cover up some of his immense fugliness, so imo nobody should be complaining about it!

by Anonymousreply 208September 2, 2018 6:40 AM

Is that Ricky Martin at R199? If not, then who?

by Anonymousreply 209September 2, 2018 7:05 AM

I’m amazed Rip Taylor is still alive. They should put him on Saturday Night Live. That’s where they all go to die these days.

by Anonymousreply 210September 2, 2018 7:18 AM

George Stephanopoulos hair doesn't look natural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211September 2, 2018 7:29 AM

R209 Yes that's Ricky

by Anonymousreply 212September 2, 2018 5:43 PM

You mean Kevin Spacey OP?

by Anonymousreply 213September 2, 2018 5:45 PM

r183- If Joan Jett wore a wig, her hair wouldn't get all sweaty like the rest of her, when she rocks. So, the answer is clearly no.

Though, she may wear a hair-piece to add volume at times- but that's just a maybe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214September 2, 2018 5:49 PM

I heard a vicious rumor that Pastor Ernest Angley's hair is as fake as his faith healing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215September 2, 2018 6:26 PM

[R214] That's an old pic of Joan. If you've seen her recently, you'll see her hair is a lot different.

by Anonymousreply 216September 2, 2018 11:33 PM

r216- This video here is only about two years old, and same deal- sweaty hair! Wigs don't get sweaty like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217September 3, 2018 12:01 AM

...Adding to that, I went to a concert of hers fairly recently, and the person with me remarked how by the middle of the show or so, she looked like she had just taken a shower! So I'd say the chances of that being a wig are very, very slim.

by Anonymousreply 218September 3, 2018 12:05 AM

If Joan Jette was wearing a wig her hair would be fuller and longer. women don't usually go with short layered styles when the get wigs. The thing R218 said about the wetness is also true.

by Anonymousreply 219September 3, 2018 1:47 AM

[R217] Forget her hair, what about that botoxed mouth? Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 220September 3, 2018 2:07 AM

r220- Eh... I don't see anything weird about her mouth in that video.

by Anonymousreply 221September 3, 2018 2:15 AM

[R221] Some obvious frozen lips going on there. Elton John(who does wear a weave) has the same thing going on.

by Anonymousreply 222September 3, 2018 2:26 AM

r222- Looks cute to me. So, whatever she did there, it was obviously a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 223September 3, 2018 10:17 AM

Joan Jett looks good especially for her age, but there's just nothing anyone can do about looking older overall. Her slight hunchback and some of her head movements made her look like a grandma for a second here and there.

by Anonymousreply 224September 3, 2018 11:12 AM

A hot grandma.

by Anonymousreply 225September 3, 2018 11:28 AM

It is very possible that some celebs take propecia, therefore explaining good hair after a certain age.

by Anonymousreply 226September 3, 2018 11:48 AM

[quote]Joan Jett looks good especially for her age, but there's just nothing anyone can do about looking older overall. Her slight hunchback and some of her head movements made her look like a grandma for a second here and there.

r224- I agree about her looking like a grandma in certain ways. But I must admit, the grandma look is rather adorable on her. One poster says "hot"- but I say cute.

See, it's alright getting older. Once you get used to it, you realize it's just trading one type of attractiveness for another.

by Anonymousreply 227September 3, 2018 1:53 PM

She looks like a sweet grandma.

by Anonymousreply 228September 3, 2018 1:54 PM

Joan Jett and Kat Von D are morphing into the same person with all the plastic surgery & injectables they're getting.

by Anonymousreply 229September 3, 2018 2:01 PM

r229- There's one major difference that makes all the difference: Joan Jett knew when to call it quits with the tats. She didn't become an addict, like Kat Von D is, and therefore, any work that Joan has done will always be more subtle in nature than KVD.

by Anonymousreply 230September 3, 2018 2:06 PM

Has anyone mentioned Steve Carnell?

by Anonymousreply 231September 3, 2018 2:08 PM

Jennifer Aniston wore a wig at the 2017 Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 232September 3, 2018 8:39 PM

Never heard of Steve Carnell

by Anonymousreply 233September 3, 2018 10:20 PM

They meant Steve Carell.

by Anonymousreply 234September 3, 2018 10:36 PM

Can someone please explain the ear at r215 to me? Explain it like I'm blind.

by Anonymousreply 235September 3, 2018 10:36 PM

[R235] Facelift?

by Anonymousreply 236September 3, 2018 10:44 PM

Parker Posey

Courtney Cox

by Anonymousreply 237September 4, 2018 12:09 AM

Joan Collins.

by Anonymousreply 238September 4, 2018 12:48 AM

Joan Collins isn't shy about taking off her wig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239September 4, 2018 9:43 PM

God, I love Joan.

by Anonymousreply 240September 5, 2018 8:27 AM

[quote]God, I love Joan.

Me too! Especially Joan Jett and Joan Crawford!

It seems like the stars who are "Joan" are more star-like and sophisticated than most.

by Anonymousreply 241September 5, 2018 9:35 AM

Although I have no proof, I suspect Patricia Altschul (Southern Charm) wears a wig. Those are some thick luxurious tresses for a 78 year old.

by Anonymousreply 242September 5, 2018 10:25 AM

Matthew Camp?

by Anonymousreply 243September 5, 2018 5:47 PM

I never cared for John Jett, but I've always loved Joan Collins. She's one of a kind.

by Anonymousreply 244September 5, 2018 5:53 PM

Joan ^ (R244)

by Anonymousreply 245September 5, 2018 5:54 PM

I don't know if r244 meant to say "John Jett" or not, when referring to Joan. But, I will say that there are a few people out there (or one person posting multiple places, who knows) who always say she's not an actual woman, and insist that her name is really "John Jett" as opposed to Joan. It's like they've created this whole conspiracy about it in their minds. As a Joan Jett fan, it is really weird to come across people saying that.

Joan Jett, I care for a lot, though Joan Collins ain't bad.

by Anonymousreply 246September 5, 2018 6:15 PM

I meant Joan Collins and I was referring to the video posted above.

by Anonymousreply 247September 5, 2018 6:43 PM

Joan Jett: No wig, possible pieces

Joan Collins: Wigs galore, but not shy about taking them off in public

Anybody check Joan Cusack or Osbourne?

by Anonymousreply 248September 5, 2018 11:34 PM

Kevin Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 249September 6, 2018 12:29 AM

Sarah Silverman wears an updo wig.

by Anonymousreply 250September 6, 2018 4:56 AM

Kelly Ripa owns this thread

If that bitchy little Queen Seacrest hasn't tried to steal it from her yet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251September 6, 2018 5:45 AM

[R251] That pic is from the late 90s and is her real hair.

by Anonymousreply 252September 6, 2018 5:46 AM

Whatever you say, R252

And her boobs are real too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253September 6, 2018 5:48 AM

Did I hear someone mention my name?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254September 6, 2018 5:50 AM

[R253] Not saying she doesn't wear them now, but not back then.

by Anonymousreply 255September 6, 2018 5:51 AM

Kristin Chenoweth

by Anonymousreply 256September 6, 2018 5:53 AM

I heard some little cunt here is trying to steal my look (ciggy puff)

And since I got out of the joint...I mean, rehab (ciggy puff, releasing smoke slowly in rings)

I will cut a bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257September 6, 2018 5:54 AM

I was Joan Collins neighbor, and I've posted before. She has a very high hairline, and is not "bald". I always thought she looked better without wigs, but she can't use the tape to lift up her skin without them.

And Rod Stewart owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 258September 6, 2018 6:08 AM

[R258] Rod's hair is all his.

by Anonymousreply 259September 6, 2018 6:09 AM

Yeah, Rod has more hair as time goes on.

by Anonymousreply 260September 6, 2018 6:19 AM

Yes, (R200) Chis Cuomo admitted he wears a hair piece last night on his CNN show "Prime Live"

by Anonymousreply 261September 6, 2018 6:40 AM

Selena Gomez needs to fire whoever let her wear these extensions!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262September 6, 2018 8:27 PM

No R246, that's why I corrected in the next post.

-R244

by Anonymousreply 263September 6, 2018 9:05 PM

[R263] Joan Jett does free meet and greets before and after her shows, so you could ask her about her hair there.

by Anonymousreply 264September 6, 2018 9:08 PM

Umm thanks, R264.

by Anonymousreply 265September 6, 2018 9:10 PM

Allison Janney loves wigs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266September 6, 2018 9:39 PM

[R266] Damn, she's hot.

by Anonymousreply 267September 7, 2018 1:22 AM

[quote]Yes, ([R200]) Chis Cuomo admitted he wears a hair piece last night on his CNN show "Prime Live"

What did he say?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268September 7, 2018 2:09 AM

[R268] He was joking. He was doing a play on the adage "I'm going to flip my wig".

by Anonymousreply 269September 7, 2018 2:11 AM

OK but read the tweet above

by Anonymousreply 270September 7, 2018 2:11 AM

[R270] Sound like plugs to me.

by Anonymousreply 271September 7, 2018 2:13 AM

I love how the Meghan Markle sugar tried to sneak in here.

by Anonymousreply 272September 7, 2018 5:21 AM

I think most celebrities wear hair pieces and wigs when appearing on film/TV. It's just as common as makeup .

by Anonymousreply 273September 7, 2018 5:25 AM

That "halo" thing - a little circle of hair to lift the crown, has to be used on just about everybody. I remember seeing the "extras" on the DVD of Ugly Betty, and Becky Newton, who was still in her twenties and doing some commentating, mentioned that she could see her "halo" in one shot.

OTOH, I saw some promo for GLOW that showed backstage stuff, and I was shocked to see the hair department teasing and spraying the shit out of Alison Brie and Betty Gilpin's actual hair to get those enormously high, shellacked 'dos. In addition, Brie says she gets a perm when she does the show, and Gilpin says she gets a "body perm" because apparently in the 80s women liked their hair puffy. Maybe they can't use pieces and wigs because they're getting in the ring themselves, pulling hair and getting thrown around.

by Anonymousreply 274September 7, 2018 5:28 AM

Burt Reynolds

by Anonymousreply 275September 7, 2018 6:45 AM

[R275] Welcome Captain Obvious.

by Anonymousreply 276September 7, 2018 6:48 AM

[quote]Joan Jett does free meet and greets before and after her shows, so you could ask her about her hair there.

Actually, she quit doing those a couple months ago, and no-one really knows why- unless it's to avoid that dreaded hair question from fans!

by Anonymousreply 277September 7, 2018 8:57 AM

^ goes to r264

by Anonymousreply 278September 7, 2018 9:00 AM

[R277] Hope she's not sick or anything.

by Anonymousreply 279September 7, 2018 9:12 AM

r279- I was told she's just "tired and tired of doing them"- that she never sold them anyway, and that it was always the same fans. But really, that was the management's fault about the same fans getting m&g all the time. So, doesn't make much sense. But, it's making some fans flip their own wigs, I'm sure!

by Anonymousreply 280September 7, 2018 9:22 AM

[R280] So, what do you think of Joan's hair? All hers? Pieces? Wig?

by Anonymousreply 281September 7, 2018 9:24 AM

R281- Pieces at times in the past, but all hers the majority of the time.

by Anonymousreply 282September 7, 2018 9:27 AM

[R282} When in the past has she worn them? Do you know her?

by Anonymousreply 283September 7, 2018 9:29 AM

r283- I doubt if anybody *really* knows Joan.

But, in answer to your question, on some TV show shoots (when playing a character) and maybe a time or two outside TV. But, otherwise it's her hair.

by Anonymousreply 284September 7, 2018 9:44 AM

[R284]- well it seemed like [R282] knew a lot about her.

by Anonymousreply 285September 7, 2018 9:47 AM

r285- Well, I do know what I do know, and I don't know what I don't. (^_^)

by Anonymousreply 286September 7, 2018 9:51 AM

[R286] So, when did Joan wear pieces, and why did she stop?

by Anonymousreply 287September 7, 2018 9:56 AM

both mika and joe wear wiglets...

by Anonymousreply 288September 7, 2018 9:58 AM

If any of you baldies would like some hair, the Joan Jett wig is only $19.95

Order now, and you too can ROCK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289September 7, 2018 10:00 AM

[quote]So, when did Joan wear pieces, and why did she stop?

r287- I'm thinking late 1980s. Very briefly, if that. That was when big hair was in- so, if she wore a hair-piece at any time, it would have been then- as she too had the unnaturally big hair for a bit.

The rest of the time though, as mentioned above, unless a part called for a wig on TV or something, it's always her own hair (as far as I can tell). And if in doubt, just follow the sweat drops (Joan loves to sweat); they'll give it away every time!

by Anonymousreply 290September 7, 2018 10:19 AM

Looks like Joan's adjusting something at the start.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291September 7, 2018 11:00 AM

r291- No, that's her real hair.

by Anonymousreply 292September 7, 2018 12:04 PM

If you want proof that that's her real hair, r291, just watch videos filmed later in that same concert- and notice the dripping sweat everywhere, all over her hair! That does not happen with wigs. As said earlier, connect the [sweat] dots, dude.

by Anonymousreply 293September 7, 2018 12:08 PM

[quote]I was shocked to see the hair department teasing and spraying the shit out of Alison Brie and Betty Gilpin's actual hair to get those enormously high, shellacked 'dos

Whoa, that really surprises me. Both Brie and especially Gilpin appear to have pretty fine hair. I was sure Gilpin was wearing some kind of piece.

by Anonymousreply 294September 7, 2018 12:49 PM

Men have the advantage of shaving their head, or embracing their baldness with a buzz cut. They can still look great. Women don't have that option.

by Anonymousreply 295September 7, 2018 3:59 PM

I think with hair transplants, you need a good patch of donor hair, for it to work and look good. Not everyone has that.

by Anonymousreply 296September 7, 2018 4:02 PM

A lot of hair in the back.

by Anonymousreply 297September 7, 2018 11:50 PM

Jensen Ackles, although he barely qualifies as as celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 298September 8, 2018 12:39 AM

Stevie Nicks. She has had alopecia for 30 years, and always has used wigs and extensions. It's gotten so sparse that she now just shaves her head and keeps a set of lace wigs for long-term wearing. It's really obvious when you see her photos close-up.

You'd think they'd itch after a couple days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299September 8, 2018 12:56 AM

[R299] That is an outright lie.

by Anonymousreply 300September 8, 2018 1:41 AM

Not someone who's "current", but Judy Collins (one of the heroines of my youth) seems to be wearing wigs lately. Perhaps she has a medical hairloss issue? (She's almost 80). They're noticable because she's wearing them way too low, loke barely an inch above her eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 301September 8, 2018 1:52 AM

[R301] It's all hers.

by Anonymousreply 302September 8, 2018 1:56 AM

Send in the Clowns

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303September 8, 2018 1:58 AM

The top looks fake, but not the sides.

by Anonymousreply 304September 8, 2018 2:04 AM

[quote] Jensen Ackles, although he barely qualifies as as celebrity.

This can be a wig??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305September 8, 2018 2:19 AM

Sarah Silverman wears an updo wig that makes it look like she's wearing her hair up.

by Anonymousreply 306September 8, 2018 3:19 AM

Debbie Harry wears a wig when she performs with Blondie.

by Anonymousreply 307September 8, 2018 6:15 AM

R295 at least four men in my workplace shaved their heads as soon as the top receded. I don't know what kind of maintenance that requires, what kind of grooming products or how often it has to be removed. Come to think of it, I work in a law firm and I think the peer pressure for grooming is much much more severe than for women. So many of the men are uniformly skinny, faultlessly styled, and it's not just the ones I know are gay. There's almost a thin competition. The women are more relaxed. Most have a small, practical wardrobe, don't seem to be at the gym every non-working hour or be anal about having a low calorie lunch, and only whip out the stand-out clothing if they're meeting clients or going to court. It's not like the women are heavy, either, it's just so many of the men have "figures" that look like knives. If they didn't have that physique when they showed up, they acquired if after working there.

by Anonymousreply 308September 8, 2018 3:59 PM

R305 That is definitely a wig. The color doesn't even match.

by Anonymousreply 309September 8, 2018 5:34 PM

[quote][R305] That is definitely a wig. The color doesn't even match.

So the buzzed part is real and the spiky part is the wig??

by Anonymousreply 310September 8, 2018 10:27 PM

[R309] That's some Grade A trolling, right there.

by Anonymousreply 311September 8, 2018 10:38 PM

R311 must be a starry-eyed fan girl, because I was just stating the obvious truth.

Fans are so adorable.

by Anonymousreply 312September 9, 2018 12:23 AM

Allison Janney outed herself.

by Anonymousreply 313September 9, 2018 4:26 AM

Jensen doesn’t wear a wig. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 314September 9, 2018 5:17 AM

Why is Selena Gomez wearing a wig? She has beautiful thick hair. Her real short hair looks better than this wig. Is the anti-rejection meds she takes for her kidney transplant causing hair loss?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315September 9, 2018 5:45 AM

Joel Mchale. I don’t think it’s a transplant. It’s glued on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316September 9, 2018 6:01 AM

[R316] Well done transplant.

by Anonymousreply 317September 9, 2018 6:51 AM

Ty Burrell.

by Anonymousreply 318September 9, 2018 10:20 PM

Linda Gray

by Anonymousreply 319September 9, 2018 10:23 PM

Erica Hill of every news network. Never admits her wig, even on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 320September 9, 2018 11:00 PM

Wig bump.

by Anonymousreply 321September 10, 2018 2:54 AM

Is Joan Jett a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 322September 11, 2018 3:06 AM

r323- Well, she says if you want to know the answer to the question of her sexuality, listen to the lyrics of her songs (including covers I guess, since they were chosen for what they meant to her). Here's just one song as an example. So, what do you think?

Basically, she's sang about longing for men and women, so I'd say that means bi. But, she has a lesbian symbol tattoos on her lower back, and wears it as a necklace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323September 11, 2018 6:49 AM

[R323] She also covered AC/DC, yeah I'd say she's bi. Beats the hell out of me why she never had a long term partner.

by Anonymousreply 324September 11, 2018 6:56 AM

r324- I think most people can't handle her road life is one reason. Another is she tends to fall for people who either aren't fully available to her, or aren't serious, from what I gather. Seems she's the one to usually be hurt in those situations.

by Anonymousreply 325September 11, 2018 6:59 AM

[R325] Makes sense. BTW, her hair during "Up Your Alley" era in the late 80s was all hers.

by Anonymousreply 326September 11, 2018 7:03 AM

r326- Hmmm... Are you Joan, testing me, just to see what I'll say about you?

by Anonymousreply 327September 11, 2018 7:07 AM

[R327] Haha, no. I saw a picture on a guys blog of her and him at a record company event when the record came out. You can clearly see her brown roots through the dye.

by Anonymousreply 328September 11, 2018 7:10 AM

Does anyone under 60 care or even know Joan?

by Anonymousreply 329September 11, 2018 7:11 AM

[R329] 30 and I love her. Her hair was short and combed forward when the Sinner album came out. In recent years starting in 2010 or so, it's had a lot of volume to it.

by Anonymousreply 330September 11, 2018 7:13 AM

...Okay, Joan- I'll say it- your hair is shiny, soft, and beautiful! And you are so full of hair, that you are positively hairy, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 331September 11, 2018 7:13 AM

Joan's not here.

by Anonymousreply 332September 11, 2018 7:16 AM

[quote]Does anyone under 60 care or even know Joan?

r329- What a silly question! Does anyone under 60 know Madonna or Cher? Pfft!

by Anonymousreply 333September 11, 2018 7:16 AM

You don't know that, r332. She wouldn't say either way; she's sneaky.

by Anonymousreply 334September 11, 2018 7:17 AM

Like I said, I'm 30 and big fan of Joan.

by Anonymousreply 335September 11, 2018 7:20 AM

When Joan shaved her head in 2000, she opened for Def Leppard. She came out in a wig that looked like her own hair, a few songs in she ripped it off.

by Anonymousreply 336September 11, 2018 7:33 AM

r336- Yeah, I heard about that. But, Joan being one of the sweatiest people I've ever seen late in her concert, I've just learned that the sweat reveals all. So, I just watch for the drip, drip, drop.

by Anonymousreply 337September 11, 2018 7:37 AM

...She says sweat is sexy. The way she goes about it, I have to agree! Especially back when she had that washboard stomach!

by Anonymousreply 338September 11, 2018 7:39 AM

[R336] How did you hear about it?

by Anonymousreply 339September 11, 2018 7:39 AM

Well, from people who were there. Maybe she did it more than once. One guy said her hair kept changing colors throughout the concert (orange, green, blue...), until finally, she revealed herself to be bald.

by Anonymousreply 340September 11, 2018 7:42 AM

[R336] Man, I've been looking for audio/video/pictures of that. Anybody know where to find any?

by Anonymousreply 341September 11, 2018 7:42 AM

[R338] She doesn't have much of a gut these days either.

by Anonymousreply 342September 11, 2018 7:45 AM

r341- I wish I knew where to find video of it.

But speaking of her hair, she's definitely wearing a wig during the reporter parts of this video:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343September 11, 2018 7:49 AM

[R343] Love it, both of them are.

by Anonymousreply 344September 11, 2018 7:52 AM

The good thing is, since we've seen Joan bald before, it wouldn't be too shocking for her to be bald again- and I'd still love her :-)

But, no worries- black hair, don't care ;-)

by Anonymousreply 345September 11, 2018 7:54 AM

Bald Joan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346September 11, 2018 7:56 AM

How about Janeane Garofalo?

by Anonymousreply 347September 11, 2018 7:59 AM

What stands out to me as the biggest difference with Joan Jett over the years is not so much the hair on her head, but her brow-hair. Notice how drastically her brows have changed shape over the years- altering her whole look.

by Anonymousreply 348September 11, 2018 7:59 AM

Joan is no Madonna or Cher.

by Anonymousreply 349September 11, 2018 8:00 AM

[R348] She had a facelift or brow lift around 2011, plus veneers or dentures. Also had a nose job.

by Anonymousreply 350September 11, 2018 8:01 AM

r350- But, her nose looks the same. I've seen no change in it.

by Anonymousreply 351September 11, 2018 8:03 AM

[R351] Seemed real wide in 70s pics from The Runaways.

by Anonymousreply 352September 11, 2018 8:05 AM

r353- Well, I suppose it's possible she had some very minimal work done to it- but very minimal.

As for her mouth, all I can say is, anything she did to get this sweet smile is alright with me. She was so, so cute in "Big Driver"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353September 11, 2018 8:09 AM

Got old there

by Anonymousreply 354September 11, 2018 8:13 AM

^ And wearing less makeup, which I like though. She's known for the bold makeup, but I like her with more sheer coverage.

She's more known for darker makeup, like here... And her teeth are a little different here from the above video too, for whatever reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355September 11, 2018 8:16 AM

[R355] Hair looks great.

by Anonymousreply 356September 11, 2018 8:19 AM

r356- Yes, it does. Though, I'm sort of partial to this style on her- whatever that's called:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357September 11, 2018 8:29 AM

Or this hair-style

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358September 11, 2018 8:31 AM

No to[R357], yes to [R358]. She has elf ears

by Anonymousreply 359September 11, 2018 8:33 AM

Well, being Irish ancestry, she is closely related to leprechauns.

And here's an example of the slicked forward hair you mentioned earlier. Cute here, and I think she was feeling friskier than usual here, haha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360September 11, 2018 8:38 AM

Janeane Garofalo in 2009.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361September 11, 2018 8:42 AM

Janeane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362September 11, 2018 8:49 AM

Janeane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363September 11, 2018 8:50 AM

Joan's hair looks fab here. The slightest cut or part makes such a difference!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364September 11, 2018 8:50 AM

[R361] [R362] [R363] Looks like a wig, but I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 365September 11, 2018 8:56 AM

r365- Can't really help ya there. But, I did have fun indulging my Joan Jett love with you. Always happy to spread her around a bit :-)

by Anonymousreply 366September 11, 2018 9:00 AM

Well, did you notice any sweat drips? I didn't.

And yes, any Joan is good Joan.

by Anonymousreply 367September 11, 2018 9:02 AM

R367- Not in the interviews, no. But, in every concert, if you watch from start to finish, you'll see the dripping sweat and wet hair. I don't think I've ever seen a concert of hers where that hasn't happened at some point. But, it won't be at every part of the show.

by Anonymousreply 368September 11, 2018 9:07 AM

[R368] I was referring to the Janeane clips, but yes.

by Anonymousreply 369September 11, 2018 9:10 AM

r369- Oh, sorry. No, I haven't watched the Jeannine ones. But, I probably wouldn't be the best judge of her, since I don't really know much about her. But, watching Joan has taught me that as a general rule, if no sweat, then it's probably a wig or hair piece. :-)

by Anonymousreply 370September 11, 2018 9:14 AM

* Janeane, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 371September 11, 2018 9:15 AM

They're only a few minutes long, just take a look.

Isn't there hairspray that keeps the hair from getting wet?

by Anonymousreply 372September 11, 2018 9:17 AM

r372- Okay, after watching, it looks like a possible wig to me, to be honest.

However, it will be harder to judge Janeane's hair, whether it's real or not, because of the length. Long hair is harder to judge in that way, I think.

by Anonymousreply 373September 11, 2018 9:24 AM

It never that bushy, that's all..

by Anonymousreply 374September 11, 2018 9:28 AM

"LVP. She hasn't seen a tampon in years, "

I thought she was married to one.

No, wait, that was the Duchess of Cornwall.

All these British people look the same to me what with their blimies and such.

by Anonymousreply 375September 11, 2018 9:31 AM

[quote]Joan is no Madonna or Cher.

r349- Actually, Joan Jett is right there with them, just not as much of an attention-seeker or as filthy-rich. But, she has icon-status, just like they do!

by Anonymousreply 376September 11, 2018 9:36 AM

Fake hair always looks fake.

by Anonymousreply 377September 11, 2018 2:59 PM

[R377] Think you, Captain Obvious.

by Anonymousreply 378September 11, 2018 9:22 PM

Do NOT, I repeat DO NOT ask Nicole Kidman about her wigs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379September 11, 2018 9:55 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 380September 12, 2018 7:33 AM

What about her hair? Is it a wig or not?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381September 12, 2018 5:40 PM

[R381] Bald since three.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382September 12, 2018 8:19 PM

Just wanted to add that Burt's hairpieces were so distracting during the extensive coverage of his recent passing.

by Anonymousreply 383September 12, 2018 9:29 PM

r382- But, could you tell that before looking it up though?

I just recently fount out about her, after thinking how cute she is, how much I love her cute hair-cut. So, I thought she would make the perfect addition to this thread.

by Anonymousreply 384September 12, 2018 10:22 PM

[R384] It could've gone either way, look wig like, but real too.

by Anonymousreply 385September 12, 2018 10:25 PM

[R383] Get help, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 386September 13, 2018 7:55 AM

Does Colin Jost wear a Ratty Korean Wig?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387September 18, 2018 5:47 PM

^^^ I love his hair... if it's a piece that would be shocking! I dind't htink you could do pieces with buzzed sides/back hairdos

by Anonymousreply 388September 18, 2018 5:48 PM

R388 Yes, you can. It's just that the hair on top looks almost ridiculously thick.

It's it's his hair, I am very jealous.

But it looks like his eyes, nose, and mouth are shrinking into the center of his face.

by Anonymousreply 389September 18, 2018 6:01 PM

Interesting R389. I still don't think that pic of Jensen Ackles is a toupee. Looks too blended between the buzzed and the spiky part

by Anonymousreply 390September 18, 2018 6:05 PM

heres an old pic of Colin. looks like he always had super thick hair.

i wonder what the meat is like :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391September 18, 2018 6:07 PM

Yes, Colin's hair is real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392September 18, 2018 6:23 PM

R350, 359, 385,386 etc. Just a gentle reminder that you don't need to put brackets or parentheses around the reply you are referencing. Simply a capital R and then the number (no space between). That should save you some time and effort. (Datalounge does if for you automatically if you follow the format I just mentioned.) XO

by Anonymousreply 393September 18, 2018 9:27 PM

R393 Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 394September 18, 2018 9:29 PM

R393 Thanks for instructions.

by Anonymousreply 395September 19, 2018 2:13 PM

Did Jost get a nose job?

by Anonymousreply 396September 19, 2018 2:26 PM

It looks like it

by Anonymousreply 397September 19, 2018 3:07 PM

Jennifer Annistons’ hair hasn’t moved or changed in at least thirty years.

Or maybe it feels like thirty years.

Isn’t she around sixty years old? Everything must be hot glued on by now.

by Anonymousreply 398September 19, 2018 4:49 PM

R399 Jen's not even 50 yet.

by Anonymousreply 399September 19, 2018 9:24 PM

Don't you dare call me 60, I'm 49 and a half!!!

by Anonymousreply 400September 19, 2018 9:27 PM

Jen wore a wig at the 2017 Oscars, but otherwise it's all hers.

by Anonymousreply 401September 19, 2018 9:30 PM

R401 But do we know for sure?

by Anonymousreply 402September 20, 2018 1:23 AM

Forget Jennifer Aniston, how about Coutney Cox?

by Anonymousreply 403September 20, 2018 4:13 AM

Kirstie Alley

by Anonymousreply 404September 20, 2018 4:51 AM

I've seen Nicole up close a few times and still can't figure out what she does to give the illusion of hair. It's bizaare.

by Anonymousreply 405September 20, 2018 6:17 AM

R405 A lacefront wig.

by Anonymousreply 406September 20, 2018 6:18 AM

R405 Look closer.

by Anonymousreply 407September 21, 2018 1:04 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 408September 21, 2018 3:47 AM

Vince Vaughn, not so much, in that whenever I catch a rerun of "Wedding Crashers" on cable, I find myself waiting for the appearances of his many Toupees throughout the film. This is the best part of this film!

by Anonymousreply 409September 21, 2018 3:53 AM

R409 He's an asshole, so he deserves to be outed.

by Anonymousreply 410September 21, 2018 3:54 AM

Any mentions of the late, great, Kevin Spacey?

by Anonymousreply 411September 21, 2018 4:02 AM

Ben Affleck, maybe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412September 21, 2018 4:18 AM

R412 I wonder about his.

by Anonymousreply 413September 21, 2018 9:14 PM

I feel sorry for aging male stars who have to wear a wig. In real life, you can just throw on a baseball cap, problem solved. A lot of black women must wear wigs, so much easier than getting their real hair to conform to white standards. And really, what does it matter if they're beautiful wigs? You're born naked and the rest is drag.

by Anonymousreply 414September 21, 2018 10:04 PM

Joan Collins was rocking a nice 80s wig on last nights "Late Late Show".

by Anonymousreply 415September 21, 2018 10:42 PM

Affleck straight up got hair plugs a while back.

He had a bald spot but it's gone now.

by Anonymousreply 416September 22, 2018 12:15 AM

Paul Rodgers.

by Anonymousreply 417September 22, 2018 3:35 AM

Morrissey.

by Anonymousreply 418September 22, 2018 5:06 AM

R418 In the front certainly.

by Anonymousreply 419September 22, 2018 9:16 PM

cant that fug from FLIPPING OUT WEAR BETTER WIG????

JEFF U OLD TIGHTWAD

by Anonymousreply 420September 23, 2018 10:53 AM

JaneFonda.

by Anonymousreply 421September 23, 2018 9:39 PM

Kate Pierson.

by Anonymousreply 422September 24, 2018 4:13 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 423September 25, 2018 11:02 PM

Julie Chen.

by Anonymousreply 424September 26, 2018 7:17 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 425September 26, 2018 10:07 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 426September 27, 2018 6:34 AM

Michael Jackson!

by Anonymousreply 427September 29, 2018 6:09 AM

R393, it doesn't need to be a capital r, a lowercase one works just fine...

by Anonymousreply 428September 29, 2018 11:40 AM

Joan Jeet interviewed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429September 30, 2018 5:30 AM

Pretty much all female celebrities wear hairpieces at some point. Give them thicker, fuller hair that can be styled before plopping it on their head. Also then they can have their hair shorter and more manageable when not in front of a camera or on stage.

by Anonymousreply 430September 30, 2018 5:49 AM

R430 Katherine Heigl would like to have a word with you.

by Anonymousreply 431September 30, 2018 5:51 AM

Jeff Lewis wears a wig?

by Anonymousreply 432September 30, 2018 2:23 PM

Jeff Lewis does not. It's a running joke with Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 433October 2, 2018 3:25 PM

Winona Ryder.

by Anonymousreply 434October 3, 2018 12:01 AM

Linda Evans.

by Anonymousreply 435October 3, 2018 11:30 PM

Allison Janney.

by Anonymousreply 436October 4, 2018 6:50 AM

R436 Love her wig.

by Anonymousreply 437October 4, 2018 8:50 PM

Any alternative rockers sporting wigs? The Deal Sisters? Julianna Hatfield? Liz Phair?

by Anonymousreply 438October 15, 2018 5:30 AM

Susan Lucci.

by Anonymousreply 439October 22, 2018 4:29 AM

Good one, Shatner pre-1970. Bad one, Shatner post 1970.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440November 4, 2018 5:16 AM

R440 Shatner's been wearing pieces since before Star Trek. They just got more obvious looking during the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 441November 4, 2018 5:19 AM

[quote]Any alternative rockers sporting wigs? The Deal Sisters? Julianna Hatfield? Liz Phair?

Tori Amos supposedly now wears a wig. She has such nice thick wavy hair, but started to suffer from female alopecia awhile back.

The Tori Amos Troll will be able to give you more detailed info.

by Anonymousreply 442November 4, 2018 5:34 AM

R442 Not "supposedly", she does wear them. She had some sort of stomach problem that required steroids, and her hair thinned out out as a result. Her hair was always thin though

by Anonymousreply 443November 4, 2018 5:39 AM

R441, Uh, that's exactly what I said. Sheesh...

by Anonymousreply 444November 4, 2018 7:11 AM

Jolie wears wigs

anorexia and drug addiction

by Anonymousreply 445November 4, 2018 7:55 AM

Nicole Flopman

by Anonymousreply 446November 4, 2018 7:56 AM

Christins Hendricks.

by Anonymousreply 447November 4, 2018 9:08 PM

Bing on his day off. So many of that time, Mr Hope, Mr Howard wore a front piece for filming. It helped narrow the age difference with 25ish Rosemary Clooney in White Christmas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448March 4, 2020 8:20 PM

I'm 62. My hair is very straight, and fine. And there's plenty of it, no sign of balding at all, not even thinning.

by Anonymousreply 449March 4, 2020 8:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!