Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can you spot a Trump supporter by physical characteristics alone?

It's beginning to get much easier due to the fact that Facebook has become a great tool in spotting these characteristics. Most often when someone starts supporting Trump in a news article on facebook I go to their page to see what I am dealing with. I've found that the majority of these deplorables have similar traits to each other. One of which is the majority of the women are bimbos with fake tits. The older women usually have hairstyles dating back to the 80's. The men still wear the goatee and usually have mullets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 29, 2020 8:06 PM

Low set ears, meth mouth, slack-jawed, etc.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2018 11:55 PM

I think in most cases they look the part. There is an evil aura about them and the stupidity shines through as well. Seriously, they all look like they've been inbred by the same demons.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2018 12:03 AM

Masculine men and non-bitter people seem to be more likely to be Trump supporters.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2018 12:27 AM

It's very masculine to be 300 pounds and to have 3 chins.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2018 12:53 AM

Anti-Trump males.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2018 1:00 AM

There is definitely something bombastic and stupid about them.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2018 1:04 AM

Bleached blonde hair and garish tan + long red nails on the 65 plus female crowd

Ripped 20=25 year old men with a shaved head and tendency to wear (80's/90's) sunglasses indoor

20 something females with the long hombre (blonde/black) hair inspired by 2004 and FRENCH MANICURES

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2018 1:21 AM

Tall family trees, with absolutely NO branches!

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2018 1:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2018 1:27 AM

Typical Trump males

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2018 1:29 AM

r10 FTW!

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2018 1:32 AM

I've noticed a large majority of them having an absence of any chin. It's as if their face just continues into their neck.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2018 1:38 AM

The women look like they might have been attractive for a year of two in high school, then they got fat and mean.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2018 1:45 AM

I can not tell by looking at them and sometime I let something slip that probably makes them mad.

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2018 1:49 AM

Even hidden behind cataract shields, they radiate MAGA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2018 7:17 AM

Can you imagine these two voting for anyone else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2018 7:18 AM

The forgotten type of MAGA supporters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2018 8:00 AM

Yes, the profoundly stupid expression on their faces.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2018 8:21 AM

R17 MAGA

Make America Grunt Again?

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2018 8:24 AM

Angry old white men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2018 8:11 PM

Ewwww...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2018 8:19 PM

Lots and lots of bleach blonde hair and fake tits.

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2018 8:23 PM

I have grinded my teeth my whole life, and at 40, it shoes. Never touched meth, did coke a couple times, heavy coffee user. Most people dont notice my fucked-up back teeth, but I know DLers would see them a mile away.

Aside from the pain and expense, the worst thing about having bad teeth is the haunting thought that I may be mistaken for a deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2018 8:34 PM

it shows* ...shoes, haha

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2018 8:35 PM

If any of you watched the February 18th's episode of 60 minutes saw Trump supporters straight from central casting. It was the segment hosted by Oprah Winfrey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2018 8:55 PM

Seventy-eight but frequently mistaken for twenty-eight; when I get that down to twenty-four, I WILL be his next wife!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2018 9:21 PM

They're into SCAT! So, shit residue around the mouth.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2018 9:23 PM

In their About section on Facebook it will say retired, their high school (only) name, works at school of hard knocks and their cover photo will be highly patriotic.

That last part always confused me. How can someone who says they are patriotic say they want to have their guns so they're prepared for the day when the government turns on its citizens? They love the country so much they want to shoot it?

Oh, and they will definitely be the one at the Memorial Day or Veterans Day concert wearing a shirt made out of the American flag. Way to show respect!

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2018 9:32 PM

Old, decrepit Republicans. Churchgoing, protestant, baptist, evangelical, very well turned out. The women are on the thin side and the men are either tall and patrician looking or a bit beefy. Nice church going shoes. They hang with the kids and the grand-kids, also very preppy, and give to charity to offset the taxes on their summer home. Taught the kids to ski. They always vote Repuglican.

The red truck tailgating me usually has a beefy, beardo-type driver and a stag sticker. Sometimes a trump sticker on the bumper, sometimes duel exhaust mounted on the back of the cab and often both.

The chubby, jokey lady who doesn't talk about her politics who owns the local grocery store. She had a Hillary doll for dogs to tear apart on sale during the election season. No Trump doll at all.

The little old lady evangelical who keeps crying and declaring that the end times are here. She thinks Drumpf is the anti-Christ and says she will never be forgiven.

The libertarian dickhead of about 35 years, masquerading as a progressive and voting for chaos because he bought his first house and you know, taxes. He's got a ponytail, a bad attitude, wears jeans and works in a garden center.

THERE is no one look to anyone who voted for this asshole...just the stench of regret, entitlement or guilt.

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2018 9:35 PM

Not from the ones I personally know, which is fortunately few

Those mouth breathers on television almost look like a different species.

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2018 9:36 PM

Physical characteristics aside, our Tasteful Friends™ can always tell.

Exhibit A:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2018 9:49 PM

Exhibit B:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2018 9:50 PM

Exhibit C:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2018 9:52 PM

yep, R33, Doublewides don't lie.

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2018 9:56 PM

The Trump supporters seem more happy about their own life than the anti-Trump people. Perhaps with them being more religious, they have a purposeful life and are happy doing good in the world.

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2018 10:45 PM

They're not happy. They're just used to smiling for the church directory picture.

by Anonymousreply 36February 23, 2018 2:35 AM

They are desperate for an empty vessel to fill their empty hearts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 23, 2018 4:25 AM

They wear their ignorance with pride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2018 4:26 AM

Some look like Hitler's youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2018 4:27 AM

They surround themselves with white people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2018 4:28 AM

Older, white, poorly dressed. Bad hair.

by Anonymousreply 41February 23, 2018 4:42 AM

Just say white trash and move on. Oh wait, rich whites supported him too. I guess basically just white people over 40?

by Anonymousreply 42February 23, 2018 4:49 AM

[quote]The older women usually have hairstyles dating back to the 80's.

That sure seems true, unless they’re rocking the blonde Fox News bimbo look. Also, white, portly, likes wearing decorated sweatshirts (female) and oversized t-shirts (male). Also the men seem to prefer budget jeans like the ones Costco sells) and they like them “roomy.”

by Anonymousreply 43February 23, 2018 5:00 AM

[quote]unless they’re rocking the blonde Fox News bimbo look.

Let's not forget the poor unfortunates who throw everything they've got at Fox glamour only to have their BDF revolt and say, "nuh-uh, bitch!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 23, 2018 6:35 AM

Small penis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 24, 2018 6:44 PM

I think people who wear shirts with the US flag on them.

by Anonymousreply 46February 24, 2018 6:53 PM

Most of them try to act really tough and come across sounding really stupid. Like the type of people you used to see on Jerry Springer.

by Anonymousreply 47October 24, 2018 12:31 AM

If they have on a MAGA hat on, yes...or if they have a gun lovers t shirt on. Otherwise, no I can not tell stupid just by looks.

by Anonymousreply 48October 24, 2018 12:36 AM

R35, they are angry and filled with hate towards anyone not white and Christian. Not happy.

by Anonymousreply 49October 24, 2018 12:43 AM

I'd like to point out the "rednecks with money" contingent.

Aspire to live in Mcmansions. Lots of money but no taste and no education.

by Anonymousreply 50October 24, 2018 12:47 AM

All the women look the same, shitty blond dye job and WAY too much facework.

by Anonymousreply 51October 24, 2018 12:52 AM

Is that Cindy Brady in OP's pic?

by Anonymousreply 52October 24, 2018 12:53 AM

That’s her, r52. That lithp of hers wore away her lips, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 53October 24, 2018 1:05 AM

Wizened tight little toothless non orgasmic mouths puckered in rage.

by Anonymousreply 54October 24, 2018 1:10 AM

They sho' is UGLY!

by Anonymousreply 55October 24, 2018 1:14 AM

Old angry grandmas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 24, 2018 3:24 AM

Obese (save for the meth heads). They generally have a "Walmart" vibe about them. They luurve their made-in-China American flag/MAGA dreck!

by Anonymousreply 57October 24, 2018 3:26 AM

angry white boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 24, 2018 3:27 AM

angry crackhead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 24, 2018 3:28 AM

Trash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 24, 2018 3:30 AM

Bar Hags for Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 24, 2018 3:31 AM

[quote]The older women usually have hairstyles dating back to the 80's.

This is definitely true. I always think that one reason that Guy Fieri is such a Deplorable Celebrity is because he does his hair in a way that was edgy back in the 80s and his fans still think he's really "out there" and "hip."

by Anonymousreply 62October 24, 2018 3:55 AM

Idiots galore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 24, 2018 3:58 AM

My partner has been really into the show "Forged in Fire" recently and the Trumpsters and white supremacists are easy to spot. Last episode some guy had a gun t-shirt with some lettering in that old fashioned Nazi font. Before I had a chance to try to read it, the scene changed and he'd put on a different shirt, at the producer's request, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 64October 24, 2018 4:38 AM

There is occasionally a middle aged gay man who for some reason lost his mind entirely and started loving a treasonist grifter. It's weird, sad and hard to understand but it may have something to do with racism.

by Anonymousreply 65October 24, 2018 5:11 AM

The two blonde women at the beginning of the video are typical looking female Trump supporters. If I saw them out in public I would immediately know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 16, 2020 3:44 PM

Generally fat, with an expression that says my IQ is written in my waistband...

by Anonymousreply 67July 16, 2020 3:47 PM

Thin lips and vacant yet angry expression and the wrinkles that go with it.

by Anonymousreply 68July 16, 2020 4:56 PM

Yes, absolutely. Also they carry golf clubs, so that's a big clue.

by Anonymousreply 69July 16, 2020 4:59 PM

I always thought a thread where we post photos of people we know and have people guess if they were Trump supporters would be funny. But I suppose it would be an invasion of privacy.

by Anonymousreply 70July 16, 2020 5:01 PM

Natural Aryan Blondes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 16, 2020 5:04 PM

I'm in Florida and I can tell you that video from The Villages is an accurate representation.

Also in this area anyone who remotely resembles Kayleigh McEnany, Sen Kelly Loeffler, Betsy DeVos, Jeannine Pirro and even Scarf Lady Dr. Birx always turns out to be one.

Additionally anyone who resembles Jonah from Veep or Glenn from Superstore.

by Anonymousreply 72July 16, 2020 5:08 PM

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 16, 2020 5:09 PM

They usually come in four kinds:

White Trash - standard trailer-park meth-head daughter-fucker issue.

Evangelical - blonde, shiny-skinned, traditional but ill-fitting clothing, always smiling and praising Jesus on social media. Some overlap with the above, but can also be reasonably middle-class in appearance.

Criminals - Trump's true cronies. Can be rich but always crooked. Sleazy, over-baked, over-tanned appearances, the woman invariably over-dressed whores.

Angry old white men and Marge, their wife: never leave the golf course, pudgy, fat, red-faced, always quarrelsome, Marge always saying "now, dear," dressed for comfort save if the country club has a code (and then they bitch about it).

Outliers include the frat/sorority racists from Southern universities who will grow up into future generations of Angry White Men and Marge. The guys are always at least 20 pounds overweight and the girls are fake blondes who look like their cunts stink. Then there's the black woman with blonde hair and lipstick the color of an anal prolapse. You get your odd minority type who is a little dumber than the turkey voting for Thanksgiving. Most of them look like the sort of people who would be thrown out of a truck stop for lowering the tone.

One thing says Trump voter more than any other thing: a huge shiny pick-up truck that has obviously never been used for work purposes.

by Anonymousreply 74July 16, 2020 5:39 PM

It's tough. That MAGA hat is pretty good at covering up the tell-tale Neanderthal brow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 16, 2020 5:43 PM

This...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 16, 2020 5:51 PM

Overly large smiles attempting to camouflage the bullshit flowing out of their mouths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 16, 2020 6:10 PM

Bleached hair and tan, leathery, damaged skin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 16, 2020 6:28 PM

Family photos like this are always a dead givaway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 16, 2020 6:35 PM

Trash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 29, 2020 6:57 PM

Cryptkeeper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 29, 2020 6:58 PM

Unmasked...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 29, 2020 7:05 PM

I believe Trump has most of the blue collars, unemployeds, drop-outs and never-will-bes. And those tend to be baggy, plain-to-unattractive people. With a diet of beer, junk phood, dope and cigarettes. And a fetish for tattoos.

His other stans are the educated Haters who want everyone to be straight, white, Christian and wealthy. They are more sinister than their poor counterparts (who tend to be just gullible and dense).

by Anonymousreply 83September 29, 2020 7:23 PM

In my area the men either resemble Brett Kavanaugh or a slim Mike Pence. The women look like that evil faced Sen Kelly Loeffler from Georgia and also and not surprisingly, a lot of the women look like this Amy Coney Barrett crazy eyed bitch.

by Anonymousreply 84September 29, 2020 7:28 PM

Here in California an easy way to tell who the deplorables are is how mean and unhappy they look. Almost all of them look like alcoholics who have been out in the sun too long. Women who have obvious work done to their face, breast implants, overly tan and have badly bleached hair are most likely deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 85September 29, 2020 8:02 PM

Fat, jowly men who look like they beat their wives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 29, 2020 8:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!