Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hiss of the Eldergay

I've been getting out more lately, getting laid more lately, and so I've had dealings with eldergays. One lives a few doors down in my neighborhood. He's 65, smokes a pipe, and has Texas preacher brushed back bouffant hair. In particular I find the pipe anachronistic - only super old geezers are smoking pipes anymore.

The first time we met, he was friendly and condescending and leering. He referred to me as young man. Then a couple weeks I saw him again while we were both walking our dogs, mine on a leash, his not (against the law here). He has a teacup chihuahua and I have a blue heeler who is very friendly and good mannered. When we were about 15 feet from each other I greeted Mr. Eldergay.

Eldergay gave me some disgusted expression, whereupon he immediately swooped down and grabbed his dog, clutching it to his chest. I was confused for a moment and said hi again, in case he didn't hear me the first time. He acted like we had never met, and/or I had no right to address him. Then he spun around 360 degrees and walked to the other side of the street, giving me a wide berth. The dog was never closer to him than about 10 feet.

by Anonymousreply 29August 14, 2018 11:02 PM

Reeeee-mark- a-ble!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2018 4:54 AM

In his day, it was customary to exchange a few pleasantries, then have sex.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2018 5:06 AM

HISSSSSSSSSS

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2018 9:57 PM

[quote]I've been getting out more lately, getting laid more lately

Congratulations.

[quote] and so I've had dealings with eldergays. One lives a few doors down in my neighborhood.

What has that got to do with you getting laid more lately?

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2018 10:00 PM

[quote]I've been getting out more lately, getting laid more lately,

In other words, no one sticks around.

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2018 10:01 PM

He's fucking eldergays.

Friendlier eldergays, one hopes.

But eldergays all the same.

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2018 10:01 PM

[quote]He's 65, smokes a pipe, and has Texas preacher brushed back bouffant hair. In particular I find the pipe anachronistic - only super old geezers are smoking pipes anymore.

and you call them hissers?

by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2018 10:03 PM

[quote]The first time we met, he was friendly and condescending and leering.

how can he be all those three things at once?

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2018 10:15 PM

This story is too confusing to be entertaining.

0/10

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2018 10:28 PM

OP - Did you have similar social issues when you weren't getting out so much and weren't getting laid?

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2018 10:29 PM

He was put off by your dog. He sounds like his life revolves around the chihuahua.

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2018 10:38 PM

The owner of a blue heeler could never get along with the owner of a chihuahua. This guy is super power bottom - is that what you're into, OP?

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2018 10:43 PM

Next time you get near him, spit on him. That'll show him!

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2018 11:19 PM

360 degrees ? So a complete circle facing you once again? Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2018 11:26 PM

Was it the first time he'd seen you in daylight?

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2018 11:30 PM

2/10. Could have been a fun made-up story but too long and wordy.

by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2018 11:34 PM

Reminds me to take up a pipe again. Last smoked in college in the mid-70s.

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2018 11:54 PM

OP - F&F - You’re full of shit. This is a hate thread. It’s a half-assed attempt to put down the generation of people you hate, namely baby-boomers all because you bought into the pack of lies of how they ruined everything for your special generation.

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2018 11:55 PM

Does he look like this, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2018 2:12 AM

Wait-- so did OP fuck the Chihuahua owner who was "friendly and condescending and leering" (that combo baffled me too R8)

Or did he merely have a social interaction with him?

by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2018 2:21 AM

Things went wrong when the blue heeler tried to fuck the chihuahua.

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2018 2:30 AM

^ That combo baffled you (and me) because it's a made up bs story.

OP is referring to a 65 yr old man as a "super old geezer." What will he be when he's 80. Ancient?

by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2018 2:32 AM

Tell us OP, did he call you a youngin' ?

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2018 4:52 AM

Actually R20, friendly, condescending and leering is a frequent combo in Boomer guys, especially when they see something they want.

*They want to show that they are interested in you

*They want to show they are more powerful/intelligent than you

*They leer to show sexual interest. It's why we younger men have to do the towel dance.

by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2018 7:25 PM

I can just see these two on Judge Judy, after one dog attacks the other. Judy will do a lot of pen rapping to cut short the dramatic monologues.

by Anonymousreply 25August 14, 2018 8:03 PM

I never shower at the gym R24, but point taken.

So did the OP fuck the eldergay? Or just talk to him in parseltongue?

by Anonymousreply 26August 14, 2018 8:53 PM

Troll

by Anonymousreply 27August 14, 2018 9:27 PM

Opie here. Surprised to see my dead thread back. A lot has happened since I wrote this. My dog died. He was 17 and he had a stroke, went quickly.

Another neighbor talked to me about the weird neighbor. She lives next door to him. She said he is generally not friendly and is very protective of his little dog. He is gone for the summer, he left in June, won't return until September. She said he often has different guys a lot younger than him, probably college age, at his place. She sees them getting in and out of his car or sitting on the patio. He does not talk to her or her husband.

I'm probably too old for him. His hot and cold creepiness and bad manners turned me off anyway. If I want an entitled, elderly troll into twinks, I can go on the apps.

by Anonymousreply 28August 14, 2018 10:36 PM

I misread R28 for a moment and thought it said the neighbor sees them "sitting on the piano" .

by Anonymousreply 29August 14, 2018 11:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!