Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lara flynn Boyle chugging scotch at supermarket

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294May 8, 2019 7:44 AM

That bloat looks pretty bad too :(

by Anonymousreply 1February 15, 2018 7:38 AM

Dear God! What happened to her face?

by Anonymousreply 2February 15, 2018 7:38 AM

Atta girl!

by Anonymousreply 3February 15, 2018 7:48 AM

Her distended stomach is a hallmark sign of severe liver damage. Poor Donna

by Anonymousreply 4February 15, 2018 7:49 AM

Jack Nicholson should reach out and get her the help she needs.

by Anonymousreply 5February 15, 2018 7:49 AM

At least chug Johnny Black.

by Anonymousreply 6February 15, 2018 7:49 AM

The abuse she suffered from Jack Nicholson bordered on torture and contributed to her tragic decline. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 7February 15, 2018 7:52 AM

I'm going to hell for posting this but I couldn't help it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 15, 2018 7:53 AM

I've seen the abuse mentioned on DL several times over the years but have never been able to find out details. Anybody know specifics of what he did? Poor woman is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 9February 15, 2018 8:05 AM

Lara, Lara, Lara....One Venti-sized green straw in the 750ml bottle would help avoid a fuck ton of problems.

Also, the bottom of that bottle fits neatly into the breast pocket of most men's coats.

by Anonymousreply 10February 15, 2018 8:05 AM

I loved her when she was on THE PRACTICE, back in the day. I still remember it was on Wednesday nights, because my friend and I would watch it together each week, and pretend we were the jury during the commercial breaks, arguing the verdict. [italic]("I am still not convinced! What about the BROKEN WINDOW?!")[/italic]

Anyhoo...Lara's years of anorexia are surely making it harder than ever for her body to process the booze, now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 15, 2018 8:07 AM

I drank at the supermarket last night. I put vodka in my nestea bottle and merrily go shopping with my headphones. It's great.

by Anonymousreply 12February 15, 2018 8:12 AM

Well, I think you can drive on 1 drink. I mean, hopefully you didn't drink the equivalent of three vodka tonics while there...and come home with 30 Duncan Hines cake mixes.

by Anonymousreply 13February 15, 2018 8:18 AM

Marry me, r8!

by Anonymousreply 14February 15, 2018 8:37 AM

Got her asshole bleached and it was downhill after that...what a life!

by Anonymousreply 15February 15, 2018 8:45 AM

Jack Nicholson broke her

by Anonymousreply 16February 15, 2018 8:52 AM

Oh wow! That was me six months ago chugging beers and liquors while driving. But I haven't had a drink in78 days and my distended belly is almost back to its good ol' reassuring six-pack.

The other six-pack...

by Anonymousreply 17February 15, 2018 8:52 AM

Christ she’s morphing into Sy Snootles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 15, 2018 8:54 AM

She called the paps, right?

by Anonymousreply 19February 15, 2018 8:57 AM

She might be drinking to forget this misguided red carpet look...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 15, 2018 9:00 AM

She appears to have ascites, which make you look pregnant and indicate advanced liver disease.

by Anonymousreply 21February 15, 2018 9:14 AM

She's a white ethnic. ......is it a surprise she is drinking like that? She'd be better off taking from her Italian side and eating herself to death than be caught like an old Irish whore drinking a bottle of Johnny Walker. They should really arrest her. I don't care if another white ethnic,Jack Nicholson, put her on a roller coaster ride that ended in disaster. she needs to get her shit together and stop acting like a drunken floozy who needs a sip of the strong stuff to get through the day. Oh one more thing, facially she makes SJP look like a supermodel.

by Anonymousreply 22February 15, 2018 9:14 AM

I bet jolie wishes she were as skinny as Lara was at r20

by Anonymousreply 23February 15, 2018 9:22 AM

Well, that's called anorexia. And it's a mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 24February 15, 2018 9:48 AM

She is going to die soon from alcohol induced liver failure. I hope someone can help her soon.

by Anonymousreply 25February 15, 2018 10:11 AM

Fame has not been good her.

by Anonymousreply 26February 15, 2018 10:19 AM

That is advanced alcoholism right there. Her days are numbered.

by Anonymousreply 27February 15, 2018 10:26 AM

With Trump as POTUS, I can't blame anyone for taking a drink to get through the day.

by Anonymousreply 28February 15, 2018 10:35 AM

Those lips are not from alcoholism. That's from plastic surgery, and bad plastic surgery at that.

But when they're so far gone they don't even try to hide the booze by pouring it into a cup, you know they're bad off.

by Anonymousreply 29February 15, 2018 11:02 AM

It’s an automatic DUI, so she must really not give a fuck anymore.

by Anonymousreply 30February 15, 2018 11:05 AM

She’s glowing!

by Anonymousreply 31February 15, 2018 11:10 AM

She wants to get caught or she'd have put the booze in a coffee cup like the rest of us. She is gonna run over a kid or dog or building .

by Anonymousreply 32February 15, 2018 11:18 AM

God help me, but the first thing I thought of was that AbFab episode where Eddie and Patsy go grocery shopping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 15, 2018 11:20 AM

Aw that's sad. I've chugged in a supermarket before, too, but I'm a nobody, and no one would be comparing my before and after pics.

by Anonymousreply 34February 15, 2018 11:22 AM

r28 = Queen of MARYs.

by Anonymousreply 35February 15, 2018 11:27 AM

Johnny Walker knows his fans: The bottle is square so it won't roll out of reach while yer driving!

When I was drinking full time, I had the butchest leather briefcase in deep blue with camel accents. Both the 750ml and 1.75L bottles fit perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 36February 15, 2018 11:43 AM

She'll die this year.

by Anonymousreply 37February 15, 2018 11:46 AM

On Amazon prime video right now is "my name was Bette: the life and death of an alcoholic". Powerful film. About nothing else --- just the agony of alcohol addiction.

The woman in that film looked exactly like LFB.

by Anonymousreply 38February 15, 2018 12:14 PM

Her clothing choices are strange. It's like 2001 and she raided an Old Navy clearance bin.

Is she a lesbian? Her husband looks very gay.

She is/was so beautiful. I wish her the best and what the hell did Jhack Nicholson do to her?

by Anonymousreply 39February 15, 2018 12:23 PM

She once had great beauty.

I believe she fucked up by taking some really hard drugs. You can tell by the look of her eyes before and after.

by Anonymousreply 40February 15, 2018 12:26 PM

Before hard drugs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 15, 2018 12:26 PM

After hard drugs that fucked her up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 15, 2018 12:26 PM

Another after picture. The drugs have made her not look liker herself any more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 15, 2018 12:28 PM

R43, the wa she looks in those ‘after’ photos appear to me to be the result of aging, changes in makeup (brows especially), and eating almost nothing.

by Anonymousreply 44February 15, 2018 12:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 15, 2018 12:46 PM

She can get her shit together--don't these actresses know they don't have to look 25 forever?

by Anonymousreply 46February 15, 2018 12:50 PM

R44, pupils like pinpricks...

by Anonymousreply 47February 15, 2018 12:51 PM

I used to misidentify her as Famke Janssen. That hasn't happened in a while.

by Anonymousreply 48February 15, 2018 1:01 PM

Should have had the lead in “The Girl On The Train”!

by Anonymousreply 49February 15, 2018 1:03 PM

No surprise, DL is full of alcoholics.

by Anonymousreply 50February 15, 2018 1:06 PM

As The Practice wore on, she was utilized less and less which drove me crazy because Helen was so bad ass. I remember they shoved that bland vanilla actress down our throats (Kelli Williams) and I could never understand why. There had to be a reason they put her on the back burner so majorly.

by Anonymousreply 51February 15, 2018 1:19 PM

And it's also the history of your anus, R50. Funny how you return to your own vomit again and again.

by Anonymousreply 52February 15, 2018 1:20 PM

She looks like end stage Barbara Payton. It’s not just alcohol bloat, more like prednisone or some other major med. she probably has a chronic illness along with the substance abuse. I remember her mother being quite the momager way back when Lara was a teen, encouraging her to go after Kyle M. when she landed Twin Peaks. Would not be surprised if mom pimped her out or encouraged her to do so for roles, poor girl.

She’s married?

by Anonymousreply 53February 15, 2018 1:26 PM

DL is filled with BITTER alcoholics.

👍 Fixed it for ya, r50 !

by Anonymousreply 54February 15, 2018 1:32 PM

Yes R:53 Husband is hot and has gay face . This is very odd and so sad . She seems to be totally self destructing and reaching out through her behavior . She looks like she has cirrhosis of the liver and is on steroids. Poor Laura. I don’t wish this on anyone .

by Anonymousreply 55February 15, 2018 1:32 PM

I hope somebody reached in and grabbed her car keys.

by Anonymousreply 56February 15, 2018 1:33 PM

I'm not going to get into what Nicholson did to her, but it's out here on other threads. Very debauched. He pretty much destroyed her in some ways. But LFB was always a wild one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 15, 2018 1:44 PM

I agree that it looks like it's not just bloat from drinking or even just cirrhosis. We've all seen plenty of drunks and they don't look like that. Do they give prednisone for cirrhosis? She's looked like this for a while now, would they give prednisone or some other steroid long-term? It also looks like whatever she has going on or is taking has caused some kind of inflammatory response to her fillers or whatever she put in her face making the puffiness look so extreme. Whatever the case, it's sad to see such a decline.

by Anonymousreply 58February 15, 2018 1:48 PM

I wanted to clarify, of course she's a drunk but that's not the only thing going on here.

by Anonymousreply 59February 15, 2018 1:51 PM

Sherilyn Fenn used to post here back in the day. LFB wasn't well like on the set of Twin Peaks. She had a major ego and became a raving bitch after she started dating Kyle Maclachlan. Became very demanding. TPTB even changed a story line that would have paired Audry with Agent Cooper because she threatened to leave or something.

by Anonymousreply 60February 15, 2018 1:55 PM

At least she could have smeared on some foundation to hide that rosacea caused by her alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 61February 15, 2018 2:08 PM

[quote]Sherilyn Fenn used to post here back in the day.

Was she SWF on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown?

by Anonymousreply 62February 15, 2018 2:27 PM

I have read before that LFB is a bitch, anyone here have stories? If true that LFB is a bitch then I don't feel sorry for her, she is just getting her karma.

by Anonymousreply 63February 15, 2018 2:43 PM

Imelda Marcos' Karma doesn't even deserve THAT face, R63.

by Anonymousreply 64February 15, 2018 2:46 PM

Helen Gamble MADE The Practice for me, she was totes "kick ass" as someone said up thread. I loved her look when she was very thin tbh, she pulled it off well because she had a tiny frame and fine bones, plus a nice big head and a pretty face.

by Anonymousreply 65February 15, 2018 3:01 PM

What did Jack Nicholson do to her?

by Anonymousreply 66February 15, 2018 3:03 PM

Johnnie Walker Red tastes like vomit, I don't know how people can drink that shit.

by Anonymousreply 67February 15, 2018 3:03 PM

Grow up r63. Everyone in this world has been described as a bitch. Even you . . . . . . . !

by Anonymousreply 68February 15, 2018 3:05 PM

Wow, I really feel for her and can likely relate on what it takes to get to that point. She was probably bombed already since she’s so brazenly slamming booze in the drivers seat.

by Anonymousreply 69February 15, 2018 3:10 PM

R38 I just watched that; it's like the Requiem for a Dream for booze.

by Anonymousreply 70February 15, 2018 3:22 PM

[quote] [R44], pupils like pinpricks...

Yeah, that's heroin or roxys.

by Anonymousreply 71February 15, 2018 3:29 PM

I loved The Practice, great show. The last time James Spader was remotely fuckable. Whatever happened to the big fat chick?

by Anonymousreply 72February 15, 2018 3:42 PM

[quote]I drank at the supermarket last night. I put vodka in my nestea bottle and merrily go shopping with my headphones. It's great.

I wish I could do that, but I live in CT where only beer is allowed to be sold in supermarkets. No hard liquor, not even wine.

by Anonymousreply 73February 15, 2018 3:43 PM

I used to think she was stunning in Twin Peaks, not great actor but looked so good. She was much better in Practice but way too thin as the seasons went by. Hard to look what she looks like now. Must be tough life.

by Anonymousreply 74February 15, 2018 4:13 PM

Her husband is good looking (he looks gay too). How did she get him to marry her?

She always had a reputation as being difficult on the sets she worked on. She always came off that she thought she was better than everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 75February 15, 2018 4:17 PM

Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 76February 15, 2018 4:19 PM

R52 = case in point. Complications of wetbrain. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 77February 15, 2018 4:32 PM

And now, thanks to all of the publicity, I'm sure she'll be on the cops radar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 15, 2018 4:34 PM

God, I just put down my cocktail after seeing those pics.

by Anonymousreply 79February 15, 2018 4:49 PM

Whoever took those pictures should've done something to prevent her from driving away. Her soused ass could've hit and killed someone five minutes later.

by Anonymousreply 80February 15, 2018 4:53 PM

Johnnie Walker straight out the bottle, thats rough.

by Anonymousreply 81February 15, 2018 4:54 PM

You should just tell us @R57

by Anonymousreply 82February 15, 2018 4:59 PM

This article might explain why she's ended up where she has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 15, 2018 5:22 PM

Crazy thing about Lara and Jack. David Spade was dating her when Jack came up to them. Spade and Boyle were smoking a joint and Jack asked her out. Lara then told spade after jack left:" There's no way I'll go with him he's worse than Trump.' Not too soon afterwards she was in a car chase with Nicholson and had to leave the scene of the crime because "she had a boyfriend(Spade)." In essence, she is one fucked up cunt.

by Anonymousreply 84February 15, 2018 5:29 PM

Daily Mail is so vicious. Why not go for a more festive and positive headline? «Lara Flynn Boyle buys a balloon».

by Anonymousreply 85February 15, 2018 5:46 PM

I loved her in Twin Peaks and The Practice but you only have to read her interviews to see she is a bitch (the one linked up thread is an example). That said, no one deserves this. I like that she still is hardcore in all her obvious misery.

by Anonymousreply 86February 15, 2018 6:08 PM

I remember when Twin Peaks first aired, I wasn't even a teenager back then but I thought she was the most beautiful female actress there (followed by Peggy Lipton and Sheryl Lee... Sherilyn Fenn was a bit overrated imo), it's been sad to see her 'evolution'.

by Anonymousreply 87February 15, 2018 6:26 PM

Lara had this bee stung face in 2010. She looked like a facial filler victim then but looks sick now. Also where is the Mr Gayface husband?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 15, 2018 6:28 PM

I meant car crash.

by Anonymousreply 89February 15, 2018 6:30 PM

I saw her on the street in LA nearly a decade ago, and she looked terrible even then.

by Anonymousreply 90February 15, 2018 6:45 PM

Why wouldn't a borderline like her release a statement about her health issues to drum up some sympathy?

by Anonymousreply 91February 15, 2018 6:52 PM

I find it hard to believe she’s married. Maybe just a gay best friend - shared drugs.

by Anonymousreply 92February 15, 2018 6:54 PM

So sad and a cautionary tale since I drink too much for my liking. The stomach while she is so skinny otherwise is such a giveaway. I once saw a documentary about alcoholics where one guy went to hospital to have tons of fluid piped out from his stomach. She is probably getting all of her calories from alcohol. I hope she gets help.

by Anonymousreply 93February 15, 2018 6:57 PM

Jesus, she needs help. Somone help her. Who was her inner circle? Wasn't she friends with those sociopathic Jewish pr girls like Lizzie Grubman?

by Anonymousreply 94February 15, 2018 7:01 PM

HBO recently did a documentary called "Risky Drinking" where four alcoholics were profiled, each in a different stage of the disease. One of the subjects they profiled was at the stage where he was physically addicted to alcohol and needed to drink all day to avoid the DTs, and his abdomen was protruding like LFB's. He decided to stop drinking on his own, and the cameras followed him into the hospital where he was in full-blown withdrawal. It was quite scary. I think LFB is probably at that stage.

Seriously, if you watch this documentary you will never want to pick up another drink in your life!

by Anonymousreply 95February 15, 2018 7:06 PM

Lol, r79!

by Anonymousreply 96February 15, 2018 7:09 PM

[quote]She's a white ethnic. ......is it a surprise she is drinking like that? She'd be better off taking from her Italian side and eating herself to death than be caught like an old Irish whore drinking a bottle of Johnny Walker.

You fucking idiot. Why the fuck would an “Irish whore” drink SCOTCH???

Dumbass. In such a rush to prove your white supremacy with your “white ethnic” bullshit and you can’t even keep a basic stereotype straight. You might as well claim her “Italian side” gets fat on spanakopita and baklava.

by Anonymousreply 97February 15, 2018 7:27 PM

Sorry, but we can’t blame Nicholson for her drinking. She was fucked up before she met him.

Girl is a mess and she is not getting better, ever.

by Anonymousreply 98February 15, 2018 7:48 PM

Her face looks terrible, but it still looks better than it did a few years ago.

She's apparently drinking while dealing with an illness, and all the past plastic surgery is just the icing on the cake.

Her liver is going to conk out on her within a couple of years, guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 99February 15, 2018 8:06 PM

A little OT... I have a friend who is a major alcoholic and has been for years. He’s bloated so much the doctor put him on lasix. The guy won’t quit and won’t really share how ill he is. I think he’s in end stage liver failure and the bloating is an indication. Any doctors in the house who might know?

by Anonymousreply 100February 15, 2018 8:19 PM

^He also vomits daily.

by Anonymousreply 101February 15, 2018 8:23 PM

I watched Where The Day Takes You in Netflix recently and I forgot how pretty and "normal" she used to be! This is really sad, reminds me of Lindsay Lohan.

by Anonymousreply 102February 15, 2018 8:30 PM

Never cute or watchable. Always looked like a witch. A mean witch.

by Anonymousreply 103February 15, 2018 8:40 PM

[quote]Seriously, if you watch this documentary you will never want to pick up another drink in your life!

That "Risky Drinking" documentary was what convinced me to stop drinking. So glad I did it in my 20s rather than later in life.

Anyway, back to LFB... I hope she gets help.

by Anonymousreply 104February 15, 2018 9:04 PM

The Poltergeist curse strikes again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 15, 2018 9:14 PM

If I went from glamorous TV star to that, I'd be drinking too.

by Anonymousreply 106February 15, 2018 9:31 PM

Where does she get money from if she's not working? Lots of residuals?

by Anonymousreply 107February 15, 2018 9:57 PM

I would guess hush money settlements.

by Anonymousreply 108February 15, 2018 10:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 15, 2018 10:03 PM

What does Enty mean when he uses the 'dual threat' term? I've seen it applied to several actors on CDAN.

by Anonymousreply 110February 15, 2018 10:06 PM

Enty is such bullshit, r110. If it's not made up outright it plagiarized from local news or old books.

by Anonymousreply 111February 15, 2018 10:14 PM

Dead within the year. Such a waste. Mental illness really fucking sucks.

by Anonymousreply 112February 15, 2018 10:18 PM

"I have also heard she is being forced on almost daily basis to have sex with other men her husband brings home."

Where is her husband finding all of these men who want to have sex with an obviously very ill woman? I know a lot of straight guys will fuck almost anything with a vagina, but come on. Who is looking at her and getting hard?

by Anonymousreply 113February 15, 2018 10:18 PM

Officer: Miss, do you realize you're dragging a dead toddler on your back bumper?

Lara: I'll drink to that!

by Anonymousreply 114February 15, 2018 10:21 PM

Maybe she knows she doesn't have long and gives zero fucks.

by Anonymousreply 115February 15, 2018 10:23 PM

[quote]What does Enty mean when he uses the 'dual threat' term? I've seen it applied to several actors on CDAN.

Known for two professions. Writer/Director. Actor/Host. Actress/Producer in Boyle’s Case.

by Anonymousreply 116February 15, 2018 10:25 PM

r114 I know I shouldn't laugh, but still - lol

by Anonymousreply 117February 15, 2018 10:29 PM

[quote] Who is looking at her and getting hard?

Have you ever seen amateur straight porn?? An average guy will fuck anything with a vagina. Some will do it for the bragging rights of fucking somebody (sort of) famous. Does anybody get hard looking at Lindsay Lohan these days?

by Anonymousreply 118February 15, 2018 10:39 PM

James: When did you start smoking?

Donna: I smoke every once in a while. It helps relieve tension.

James: When did you get so tense?

Donna: When I started smoking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119February 15, 2018 10:43 PM

She really was one of the most beautiful women that I had ever seen back when Twin Peaks hit - and all of the girls were beautiful. The camera loved her face and she looked gorgeous from all angles (hard to come by, I promise you). She had that body that required her to be rail thin in order to maintain her stunning beauty however, and I am sure that speed of one sort or another helped her achieve this feat. She was too tiny to model or she would have been another Kate Moss (also short in comparison to most runway girls). The plastic surgery was NEVER necessary and did nothing but blemish her once flawlessly perfect face. I also loved her voice - soothing and sexy at the same time - but strangely she lost that too as the time passed. I wish her the best, but expect the worst to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 120February 15, 2018 11:06 PM

From article at R57

[quote]"You hear some celebrities say they can't go anywhere, even to the grocery store. But who wants to go to a grocery store, anyway?"

Alcoholics who are out of scotch? Like you, Lara.

by Anonymousreply 121February 15, 2018 11:24 PM

So what did Jack Nicholson do to her?

by Anonymousreply 122February 16, 2018 12:11 AM

I kind of love that line @ r121

Do you think she bought the balloon so the clerk might thing she was buying the booze for a party? That makes me sad.

by Anonymousreply 123February 16, 2018 12:13 AM

She was quite beautiful, back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124February 16, 2018 1:24 AM

Here's another pic of what she used to look like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125February 16, 2018 1:26 AM

She was stunning actually:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 16, 2018 1:32 AM

And Madchen looks better today than either Lara or Sherilyn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127February 16, 2018 1:58 AM

Madchen Amick was the prettiest. Sherilyn Fenn next. Then Lara.

by Anonymousreply 128February 16, 2018 2:02 AM

They were all really stunning actually.

by Anonymousreply 129February 16, 2018 2:06 AM

Maybe she's just thirsty, did you ever think of that???

by Anonymousreply 130February 16, 2018 2:12 AM

I’ve got all those bitches beat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 16, 2018 2:13 AM

The TP girls really schooled the fuck out of those "Friends" cast mates that were actually boring as Hell, yet became the toast of the town years later. Bad timing I guess? Also, the show was positioned for a meteoric rise, but Lynch bailed due to movie obligations and the fact that he is a genius yet a huge flake - and that was that.

by Anonymousreply 132February 16, 2018 2:15 AM

I really thought Lara Flynn Boyle and Sherilyn Fenn were going to be big movie stars. Shows you how much I know!

Fenn showed up on Shameless a couple of years ago and she hasn't aged well either.

by Anonymousreply 133February 16, 2018 2:49 AM

Totally agree, R133. Lara really did the best of the bunch, but never realized her potential. No one knows in Hollywood. SOOOOO many never hit big when we assumed that they would, yet others were dreck and took off like a firecracker.

by Anonymousreply 134February 16, 2018 2:57 AM

R97 Wrong cuntie. The Irish will drink anything they can get their hands on. They are not the only ones who binge drink(or have drinking problems) but they will consume something other than beer to get drunk. It is not a stereotype it is a real problem in Ireland.

Southern Italians are fatter than Greeks dreary. I would never confuse Ottoman based Greek cuisine with Southern Italian. Not in the slightest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135February 16, 2018 3:21 AM

R57 that article says nothing about Nicholson destroying her. She says that she was the one in control of the relationship, she was a handful, and broke up with him.She always defended him, and enjoyed seeming like a badass like he was, drinking and partying like he could. She was at her hottest when she was with him with only her lips injected. She kept going and fucked up her face with botox and fillers.

by Anonymousreply 136February 16, 2018 3:47 AM

She looked much better without the lip injections, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 137February 16, 2018 3:51 AM

She was gorgeous without any procedures. How stupid that she fell into that mind-set.

by Anonymousreply 138February 16, 2018 4:20 AM

Wait a minute. Yes, that article makes it seem like she had the upper hand. But I’m telling you, the stories of what he did are somewhere in the DL archives. He completely humiliated and abused her. Stories were she’d be buzzing him in the intercom at his gate, he’d answer it laughing and not let her in, make her wait for hours just to laugh and see how long she would take it. She wouldn’t leave. He’d purposely humiliate her in front of groups of men. I think he did the same sexually. He supposedly got her soooooooo hooked on drugs, just to enjoy her humiliation and suffering. There is a lot that I read here.

by Anonymousreply 139February 16, 2018 4:34 AM

But all that is based on a blind item that may or may not be about LFB and Nicholson - assuming the BI is even true.

by Anonymousreply 140February 16, 2018 5:10 AM

Waiting for hours at the intercom? She must have had the world's worst self-esteem. After five minutes wouldn't you just say Fuck This and drive off?

by Anonymousreply 141February 16, 2018 5:14 AM

[quote]R130 Maybe she's just thirsty, did you ever think of that???

I, too, find it DISGUSTING people aren't even CONSIDERING she may have thought she was buying cranberry juice!

by Anonymousreply 142February 16, 2018 5:30 AM

R136, I agree that her best look was when she was with Jack. At that point she was very thin, had started the lips but they weren't huge. Also I think she may have had cheek implants at that time (not injections, but high placed implants) , and also her nose had been tweaked . In the pic of twin peaks you can see her face was flatter, and her nose is completely different. This is the point where she should have stopped. She then went on to get all over fillers and whatnot. What I don't understand is why someone so vain wouldn't go in and suck that double chin out now. Guess it's a medical issue.

by Anonymousreply 143February 16, 2018 5:43 AM

LOL YOU CALL THAT BLOATED?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 16, 2018 6:10 AM

At first, Jack had someone from his agency call Lara Flynn Boyle for dates. She was still with David Spade at the time. She then demanded that Nicholson call up himself. That is when batshit crazy Jack called nutty cunt,Lara. The rest is history. After she got involved with Jack she started fucking the hotter(and still wild) Eric Dane.

by Anonymousreply 145February 16, 2018 6:46 AM

R94 it was Lara Schriftman. I wrote about it in her other thread.

by Anonymousreply 146February 16, 2018 7:08 AM

How is Lara Flynn's Boil doing today?

by Anonymousreply 147February 16, 2018 12:27 PM

I find one should never look for admirers while at the same time one is falling to bits.

by Anonymousreply 148February 16, 2018 12:53 PM

Oh Lord, the National Enquirer has the story now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 16, 2018 1:36 PM

R124 & R 125 Sorry, not stunning. Definitely not beautiful. Never was.

by Anonymousreply 150February 16, 2018 1:44 PM

Oh, that’s so sad.

by Anonymousreply 151February 16, 2018 2:01 PM

I really liked her in Threesome, I really hope she gets help.

by Anonymousreply 152February 16, 2018 2:02 PM

Wow I had forgotten that movie R152 I loved her there. She was quite good in Happiness too.

by Anonymousreply 153February 16, 2018 2:06 PM

I loved when she was on some red carpet and was asked by an Access Hollywood reporter about her relationship with Jack, and she immediately said "I don't believe that's any of your business.'

by Anonymousreply 154February 16, 2018 2:14 PM

Who buys the tickets and who buys the clothes?

Puts the liquor in her stomach and the powder up her nose

Move, that's right, no

And don't it make you feel good? Get down, boy

Get down, boy

Get down, boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155February 16, 2018 2:18 PM

Must be really horrible to see yourself changing from beautiful to whatever she is now.

by Anonymousreply 156February 16, 2018 2:20 PM

[quote] I really liked her in Threesome, I really hope she gets help.

It was her, you, and who was the other trick?

by Anonymousreply 157February 16, 2018 2:23 PM

Don't drink and drive, it will spill everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 158February 16, 2018 2:29 PM

It really seems that no other career can totally fuck with your head, face, and body as much as being in the film/television industry. Who knows if that will change, but damn if this isn't a tragic waste. I really think she could turn this around, but the window is closing and fast.

by Anonymousreply 159February 16, 2018 2:44 PM

R100, alcohol doesn’t always kill the liver. My father was a severe, intractable alcoholic and he had the worst pancreatitis the surgeon had ever seen. His liver was surprisingly healthy.

One of his symptoms was vomiting.

by Anonymousreply 160February 16, 2018 2:46 PM

In life, as in casinos, know when to fold. These actresses need to save their earnings, and when the roles dry up as they hit their late 30s, they should ship on out of LA and buy a nice property and start small businesses. Lara's time in Hollywood was over in the late 90s. But she wanted to stay in the game.

by Anonymousreply 161February 16, 2018 2:46 PM

You may be right r159 but alcoholism is an equal-opportunity problem and will fuck you up, no matter what your career is. That said, everybody has the choice to reach for help, and she ought to. It’s a treatable condition.

by Anonymousreply 162February 16, 2018 2:48 PM

I wonder how actresses like Joan Crawford, Lana Turner, Ava Gardner, etc from Hollywood's "Golden Age" managed to drink so much booze, work, and live to be that old. I've read Crawford drank a fifth of vodka a day for years and lived to be 73. Lana Turner was 74 and Ava was 67.

by Anonymousreply 163February 16, 2018 2:54 PM

There was a study out there that indicted alcohol extends life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164February 16, 2018 2:57 PM

It might extend your life but heavy drinking destroys your looks. LFB looks like the typical washed up white ethnic floozy with bloated alkie face. She was quite a sexpot back in the day but now looks like she smokes too much damn pot.

by Anonymousreply 165February 16, 2018 3:02 PM

[quote]now looks like she smokes too much damn pot.

I wish she could just stick to the pot smoking...

by Anonymousreply 166February 16, 2018 3:04 PM

She also had (has?) a serious drug problem, plus all those chemicals pumped into her face and body during many procedures she's had. It's not just booze that made her look like that.

by Anonymousreply 167February 16, 2018 3:05 PM

Damn Stacy....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 16, 2018 3:10 PM

R164, the title is misleading. The text of the article says this: "Moderate drinking, which is defined as one to three drinks per day, is associated with the lowest mortality rates in alcohol studies."

One to three drinks per day, is that 3 units? I'm not sure. Three units is just 75ml of spirits (liquor). Anyway, there's a famous J-shaped graph that shows this. Bottom line is that if you can control your drinking (which full blown alcoholics can't), you're definitely better off than not drinking at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169February 16, 2018 5:05 PM

Where is her husband? WTF is going on in her life that she drives herself, drunk, to the grocery to stock up and suck down? This is fucking awful and not just for her. She needs help. I hope someone who cares about her gets her some and fast.

by Anonymousreply 170February 16, 2018 5:11 PM

R169 she looks like she's drinking 3 bottles a day.

by Anonymousreply 171February 16, 2018 5:13 PM

My thoughts too, she is probably right on the end of that J-shaped graph In terms of how much she drinks.

by Anonymousreply 172February 16, 2018 5:18 PM

She has very refined, almost china doll facial features. And she has that similar Irish look to her, not so different from Lindsay Lohan in her prime. Faces like hers can't tolerate botox, fillers, swelling and bounced back looking good.

by Anonymousreply 173February 16, 2018 5:22 PM

Actress Elizabeth Peña died a few years ago due to her heavy drinking. There were no rumors of her having problems, she didn't look as bad as LFB, and she was working steadily up until her death.

LFB looks in such bad shape, I'm not sure stopping drinking will save her. It might extend her life some, but it looks like a lot of damage has been done already.

by Anonymousreply 174February 16, 2018 5:23 PM

I think it's time for a remake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175February 16, 2018 5:33 PM

R173 Lohan and Boyle are both Irish/Italian mixes(LFB has some German Ancestry as well). Lohan looks like her mom who looks very Italian. Lara looks ethnic but of the Irish ethnicity.

by Anonymousreply 176February 16, 2018 6:21 PM

Her face in the before pictures looks very sharp. I don't think she was pretty.

by Anonymousreply 177February 16, 2018 6:51 PM

Interesting that chose to have all this work on her face yet she didn't have the boobs done. She was as flat as a little boy.

by Anonymousreply 178February 16, 2018 7:08 PM

I think she must have lupus or another kind of illness and has had to take steroids for a while, hence leading to depression about her appearance and her career and causing her addictions to get out of hand. Just a guess. She also used to have a serious coke problem, and Jack Nicholson was a major cokehead , so I’m sure that didn’t help. I’ve also always heard that she was was a very difficult woman to deal with, so perhaps she’s rejected all help for her addictions. Still, you’d think that they could force an intervention before it’s too late. Wonder if she has any friends left .

by Anonymousreply 179February 16, 2018 8:13 PM

Well, at least she's boozing in the lap of luxury.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180February 16, 2018 8:25 PM

[quote]I've seen the abuse mentioned on DL several times over the years but have never been able to find out details. Anybody know specifics of what he did? Poor woman is a mess.

Head games, verbal and physical abuse...he cheated on her, strung her along with promises of shit that he never delivered on. The same shit he did to Angelica Huston. But Lara didn't help him cover up for a pedophile like Angelica did.

by Anonymousreply 181February 16, 2018 8:27 PM

It really is amazing how some people's appearance can change on the booze-a-roo.

by Anonymousreply 182February 16, 2018 8:35 PM

Johnnie Walker Red is the "entry level" Scotch. ... and totally nauseating. How can she drink this straight?? Even the higher end ones disgust me - but I don't have the taste buds for scotch. Blech.

by Anonymousreply 183February 16, 2018 8:38 PM

r183 Well smell you Nancy Astor.

by Anonymousreply 184February 16, 2018 8:41 PM

That's Viscountess Astor to you, plebe!

by Anonymousreply 185February 16, 2018 8:44 PM

When a man says he won't do a scene,

that's called integrity.

When a woman says it,

she's temperamental.

They say I'm difficult.

They say I'm drunk even when I'm not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 16, 2018 8:57 PM

Her droopy mouth makes her look like a face transplant patient.

by Anonymousreply 187February 17, 2018 12:48 AM

In the 1997 Alan Rudolph film, "Afterglow," Lara's performance as an emotionally neglected newlywed was heartbreaking. She was never more beautiful than she was in this film. Had she'd been in better standing with Hollywood's 'TPTB' during the time, her performance should have/would have been nominated for at least a Globe, if not an Oscar. (For the female leads in the film, it was Julie Christie's performance that received the nominations, though I contest.)

Costarring Julie Christie, Nick Nolte, and the exquisite Johnny Lee Miller.

Here's the full movie with Mark Isham's haunting soundtrack, including Tom Waits' "Somewhere."

Enjoy -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188February 17, 2018 1:21 AM

Madchen Amick was the real beauty of the 'TP' women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189February 17, 2018 2:19 AM

Amick had zero personality, which sank any chance of a major career. She was sort of a model-turned-actress, minus the actual modeling part.

by Anonymousreply 190February 17, 2018 2:33 AM

It's always surprising when actresses like Lara Flynn Boyle and Lindsay Lohan, who both had several star-making ingenue roles , would fade away into oblivion. And actresses like Selma Blair and Scarlett Johansson would consistently work in movies for decades.

by Anonymousreply 191February 17, 2018 2:48 AM

Yeah, Amick seems to have developed some charisma over the years. She was way more interesting to watch in the TP reboot than in the original series and movie. But it seems the only reason she got cast in the original series was because she was (and remains) willing to smile and bat her lashes in response to Lynch's incessant sexual harassment of her.

I thought Sherilyn Fenn was the most beautiful. Someone linked to her blog here once. Bat shit crazy and a fun, if baffling, read.

by Anonymousreply 192February 17, 2018 2:50 AM

Sherilyn Fenn was certainly beautiful back then, but faded QUICKLY. Strangely, outside of the loser dud Boxing Helena (which Kim Basinger famously backed out of) , she never really was cast in much after TP - even while she still remained breathtakingly gorgeous. Give her 5 or so years after Peaks and her looks pretty much dropped off. She certainly did not have the prolonged beauty that LFB enjoyed. That said, NOW Fenn must look like a million bucks next to poor bloated Lara. I really do believe that LFB has a medical condition; those looks are just not normal for any normal alcoholic (and the world is full of them, so we know what they look like).

by Anonymousreply 193February 17, 2018 4:55 AM

The open, wet lips make her look retarded!

by Anonymousreply 194February 17, 2018 5:13 AM

R192 I didn't watch the show faithfully, but Sherilyn Fenn seemed to have the most magnetism (which isn't the same as talent.) Her character was also the most offbeat and interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195February 17, 2018 6:51 AM

Interesting that Amick and Fenn were both supporting characters on Gilmore Girls.

by Anonymousreply 196February 17, 2018 8:18 AM

Amick is gorgeous and I love her.

by Anonymousreply 197February 17, 2018 9:40 AM

Johnny Lee Miller sure was pretty in the movie mentioned above.

by Anonymousreply 198February 17, 2018 11:19 AM

Wow! Fuckable Johnny Lee Miller worked with Lara and Lucy Liu. Plus, he was married to Angelina Jolie.

He's like a batshit crazy whisperer!

by Anonymousreply 199February 17, 2018 3:24 PM

Did Johnny pump Lara Fine Boil? I think something kinky happened between them.

by Anonymousreply 200February 18, 2018 6:09 AM

i never liked her

but now i do

by Anonymousreply 201February 18, 2018 6:13 AM

R192 What sexual harrassment??

by Anonymousreply 202February 18, 2018 7:44 AM

The Red on top of it! Her standards must have declined. I smell desperation.

by Anonymousreply 203February 18, 2018 7:48 AM

Could Sarah Jessica Parker have paid Lara to do this (or even just given her 20 bucks to buy the booze), in order to knock herself out of the headlines?

by Anonymousreply 204February 18, 2018 9:33 AM

NahR204, It's Hillary Clinton's fault, as she put her up to it.

by Anonymousreply 205February 18, 2018 9:43 AM

Or, the [italic]damn Ruskies!!

by Anonymousreply 206February 18, 2018 9:49 AM

What a fall.

by Anonymousreply 207February 18, 2018 10:30 AM

Unlike the other two, Amick is still working regularly, and has all along.

by Anonymousreply 208February 18, 2018 12:19 PM

Where does she get her money? Did she have the foresight to wisely invest her earnings from The Practice and Twin Peaks? She's no Jennifer Aniston so this might not end well.

by Anonymousreply 209February 18, 2018 1:16 PM

I wondered why there was no Donna in Twin Peaks: The Return and now we know why. Mark Frost's book - The Final Dossier sort of predicted how Donna turned out to mirror Lara Flynn's downslide.

by Anonymousreply 210February 18, 2018 1:30 PM

I assumed she wasn't in The Return because she looks too awful and it would have been humiliating.

by Anonymousreply 211February 18, 2018 1:32 PM

I suspect scotch is just the tip of the iceberg. What other drugs and booze is she ingesting?

by Anonymousreply 212February 18, 2018 2:00 PM

Drinking always becomes sad when ice cubes and glasses are done away with entirely!

by Anonymousreply 213February 18, 2018 3:53 PM

It looks like the mouth is so heavy with fillers that it pulls the whole lower half of her face downwards. But I guess this is the least of her problems right now.

by Anonymousreply 214February 18, 2018 4:36 PM

R95, anywhere that’s viewable online for those without HBO?

by Anonymousreply 215February 18, 2018 4:39 PM

Sherilyn Finn was the hottest on TP, then Madchen. LFB was a bony, witch looking twig. Never got her appeal, and she also seems like she was a raging bitch to work with. She's ended up with the face she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 216February 18, 2018 5:17 PM

R209 her husband is a real estate investor.

by Anonymousreply 217February 18, 2018 5:56 PM

Can't they afford to hire someone to buy her booze?

by Anonymousreply 218February 18, 2018 7:01 PM

The maid was probably too busy cleaning up vomit to make the booze run.

by Anonymousreply 219February 18, 2018 7:04 PM

It’s possible the husband has banned the maid from buying it r218.

LFB is always papped going time to the grocery store. It’s weird because it’s always the same photo of her, the faded tv actress, looking like shit buying a bag of groceries. And I wondered why they bothered, why did they wait for her specifically when there are far bigger stars out there to pap looking like shit. But now I think they knew that inside that grocery bag was booze. And this time, after years of following her around, they caught her with it and not just caught her holding a bottle of booze but drinking it straight from the bottle at lunch time in her car. It’s like paparazzi gold. They must have jumped up and down with glee.

by Anonymousreply 220February 18, 2018 7:11 PM

Again, she has more going on than just booze. There are medical issues there and more than just later stage chronic alcoholism. And she WAS stunning - I don't care what anyone else says. There was a reason that she was the most in demand TP girl after the show wrapped and continued to have a successful acting career. That said, all 4 girls were really gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 221February 19, 2018 2:33 AM

Odd, liquor stores deliver but maybe she’s stir crazy at home.

by Anonymousreply 222February 19, 2018 3:03 AM

I forgot how freckled her face was.

She really IS like an older Lindsay Lohan!

by Anonymousreply 223February 19, 2018 7:47 AM

R216 I agree. Plus she's total white trash, so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 224February 19, 2018 7:56 AM

Entertainment Tonight need to take the tabloid article about this and run up to her old colleagues when they are next at premieres or award shows or whatever and ask them what they think.

by Anonymousreply 225February 19, 2018 8:30 AM

This was the last red carpet image I could find of LFB, from 2017. Will there be any future invites for her? I'm sure she has a hip flask ready.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226February 19, 2018 8:40 AM

Agree r216 I was always confused by her. All the women on Twin Peaks were so beautiful I never got why anybody paid attention to LFB.

by Anonymousreply 227February 19, 2018 8:52 AM

[quote]213 Drinking always becomes sad when ice cubes and glasses are done away with entirely!

At home she probably just uses an IV

by Anonymousreply 228February 19, 2018 8:55 AM

R226 OMG.....she looks like Leona Helmsley!

That's fucked up.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229February 19, 2018 8:59 AM

Wow, when I clicked on r226 and looked through pics of that walk-a-thon, Justine Bateman was in a few photos looking very thin and post-menopausal. Justin Bateman.

by Anonymousreply 230February 19, 2018 10:07 AM

WHAT IS SHE HIDING ? ! ? !

[italic]Show yourself, demon!

by Anonymousreply 231February 19, 2018 10:12 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if she goes on these booze-buying runs to get publicity and stay in the press. All PR is good PR, right?

by Anonymousreply 232February 19, 2018 10:34 AM

Not that kind of PR r232. Sad bloated middle aged actress with awful cosmetic surgery drinking in her car during the day is just another nail in her career coffin

Hot, glamorous, young, star wandering out of a wild Hollywood party laughing as they run past the paps is great PR.

by Anonymousreply 233February 19, 2018 10:48 AM

I don't know how you can feel anything but compassion for her. I don't have to know her to see that her life is a ruin. She's not long for this world.

by Anonymousreply 234February 19, 2018 11:06 AM

I feel sorry for her, and wonder what's going on. (Nevertheless, she's always struck me as a rather unpleasant person.)

by Anonymousreply 235February 19, 2018 11:08 AM

R229 wow, she looks awful!

by Anonymousreply 236February 19, 2018 12:36 PM

Remember that awesome movie Happiness? Of the two biggest stars, PSH ended up dying of smack and she's an alco...

by Anonymousreply 237February 19, 2018 12:40 PM

R229 if she didn't have the duck lips she'd look better. She also looks like she needs a drink.

by Anonymousreply 238February 19, 2018 3:18 PM

There has to be a serious mental illness here , as well as another illness, asides from the obvious advanced alcoholism. The lips are very odd and she doesn’t look well, mentally. I feel sad for her and hope that she can get the help that she needs.

by Anonymousreply 239February 19, 2018 3:29 PM

Is she related to Bannon?

by Anonymousreply 240February 19, 2018 3:30 PM

I always thought Madchen was the most beautiful TP girl. She still looks lovely as Alice Cooper in Riverdale.

by Anonymousreply 241February 19, 2018 3:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242February 19, 2018 3:40 PM

It's so annoying that we don't know her rising sign.

by Anonymousreply 243February 19, 2018 3:46 PM

R220 Do you think she will get busted for what is clearly evidence in these pics?

by Anonymousreply 244February 19, 2018 4:32 PM

r243, I bet it's Capricorn.

by Anonymousreply 245February 19, 2018 7:44 PM

[quote][R243], I bet it's Capricorn.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 246February 19, 2018 7:57 PM

r246 because he has an earthy brittleness, like dried mud or tree bark. And she has the same sort of casual sexiness and twinkle in her eyes as two other Cap risings I've known pretty well. And also every person I've known with strong Cap in their charts has been a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 247February 19, 2018 8:25 PM

She was one of the few key cast members (along with Sherylin Fenn) not part of the Twin Peaks Fire Walk with me movie, which wad released shortly after the tv show. She was replaced by another actress.

by Anonymousreply 248February 19, 2018 8:41 PM

She clearly doesn’t eat. Her body shape is entirely alcohol bloat and starvation. She’s a disaster waiting to happen. I feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 249February 19, 2018 9:40 PM

I can only imagine when she looks in the mirror, she breaks down crying like Baby Jane Hudson.

by Anonymousreply 250February 19, 2018 10:39 PM

R250 nah, she doesn't see reality. Alcohol changes the brain chemistry.

R249 I think you are right - I remember watching her in The Practice and she was obviously anorexic.

by Anonymousreply 251February 19, 2018 10:59 PM

Being anorexic for years really fucks up your insides. I bet LFB compromised certain vital organs. I bet Calista Flockart trashed her longterm health, too.

Interestingly, Courtney Thorne Smith was a regular on ALLY McBEAL for the first few years, then dropped out of the cast, saying she just couldn't be a part of that sick, competitively thin environment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252February 19, 2018 11:19 PM

Courtney's a smart woman. And when Courtney Thorne Smith is considered "the fat one," our society is really in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 253February 19, 2018 11:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254February 19, 2018 11:29 PM

Anorexics are like that r252. They stick together and are very competitive. Well they were at my school anyway. There were about 8 of them and they all hung out together. They were the most miserable bunch of kids. And they never ate and looked like shit. Or if they did it was in secret because I never saw them. It was like a cult although half the time they looked like they hated each other. I know parents and the school got involved, but they didn’t seem to improve. Good on CTS for leaving the show. Look at her life and look at Lara’s now.

by Anonymousreply 255February 19, 2018 11:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256February 19, 2018 11:33 PM

R145 Not totally off-topic — since you mentioned Eric Dane, he’s also looking absolutely terrible lately. Similar face bloat to LFB. They must’ve been into the same bad habits when they were together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257February 19, 2018 11:45 PM

R257 DAMN!

by Anonymousreply 258February 20, 2018 12:27 AM

Eric Dane and his wife also had (have?) substance abuse issues. Again, his decline in looks goes beyond mere alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 259February 20, 2018 12:33 AM

After Eric Dane delayed production of The Last Ship for a couple months last year, he showed up to set covered in sweat, and had to leave after 10 minutes to go back to his trailer. I don't think his short stint in rehab did the trick.

by Anonymousreply 260February 20, 2018 12:35 AM

Ok so I googled Eric Dane for more pics and Rebecca just filed for divorce from him, did we know that?

by Anonymousreply 261February 20, 2018 12:46 AM

Yes r261. I think there’s a thread on it.

by Anonymousreply 262February 20, 2018 12:50 AM

I remember that R248. At the time, it was rumored that she was banking on her huge film career taking off and was too busy to bother with the prequel TP movie. In reality she was likely pissed off at being a major star of a show tat was by all accounts considered to be one of the largest hits of the decade - before it fizzled almost as fast as its meteoric rise. That is a shame, as TP was such a novel, groundbreaking series. But it was what it was. She really did appear in a fair amount of films back then - far more than the other TP girls. Many were actually hits. She worked in movies rather consistently throughout the 90's and early 2000's. At some point (never really finding a hit and aging out of her TP fan base), she dwindled. On a side note, does any remember her appearance on Punk'd???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263February 20, 2018 3:10 AM

R252 This picture is solid proof that people with eating disorders have body dysmorphia. How could anyone in their right mind think that bony birdcage of a chest looks pretty or sexy?? It's really sad that she had NO ONE to tell her the truth?

by Anonymousreply 264February 20, 2018 7:22 PM

R264 She had plenty of people telling her she looked ill. Part of the anorexic mindset is the constant need for attention and concern. It gives them a sure fire way to be the center of it all.

by Anonymousreply 265February 20, 2018 7:40 PM

Nicholson was with her while she looked like that.

Him cheating on her with a dancer was why she wore the ballet style outfit to the awards ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 266February 20, 2018 8:19 PM

R266 So you're saying she wore that as a FUCK YOU to Jack?

by Anonymousreply 267February 20, 2018 8:22 PM

R267 that was the gossip at the time

by Anonymousreply 268February 20, 2018 10:18 PM

r238 She had one. It was just out of camera range.

by Anonymousreply 269February 20, 2018 10:24 PM

Hollywood just drives people fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 270February 21, 2018 12:28 AM

Hollywood drives crazy people crazier.

by Anonymousreply 271February 21, 2018 4:38 AM

R267 It wasn't a fuck you to Jack. It as a sign that Lara Fine Boil was fucked up! Yes it was a message to Jack but hardly a fuck you. She was obsessed with Jack. He tarted her like shit and wanted more.

by Anonymousreply 272February 23, 2018 12:24 AM

r175 I balled my eyes out remembering that fabulous film. We can laugh, we can joke, but she is a human being, and I hope she gets the help she desperately needs before it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 273February 23, 2018 12:46 AM

r273 Lee Remick should have won an Oscar for her performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274February 23, 2018 12:54 AM

Why didn't this reality show end up happening after it was greenlit? I've always enjoyed her in everything I've seen her in included the last couple of B movies. Public scorn is the last thing she needs right now. WTF

by Anonymousreply 275February 23, 2018 5:11 AM

I love it when The Fox Movie Channel and TCM trolls pop out. Lara Fine Boil needed to be in at least one camp classic. I can see her being campy and over the top in a VOTD type of roll.

by Anonymousreply 276February 23, 2018 5:36 AM

R273

"I balled my eyes out..."

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 277February 23, 2018 9:45 PM

She was never gorgeous. She never had a huge career (best known only for TP and dating Jack N). I feel sorry for her, but by all accounts she was a terrible person.

by Anonymousreply 278February 24, 2018 2:45 AM

She has a very Irish look which isn’t particularly attractive to me, but in a group of Irish girls she would have been the stand out.

by Anonymousreply 279February 24, 2018 2:49 AM

I remember an interview she did in the 90s mention that she liked to dip most of her food in ranch dressing.

by Anonymousreply 280February 24, 2018 5:20 AM

R279 She's Irish,German and Italian. She looks like a mix really. Irish girls can be cute BUT the mixes are where the Irish genes look best. The Irish never had a Bardot ,Loren or a Monroe. Even Grace Kelly was half German.

by Anonymousreply 281February 24, 2018 6:43 AM

R252 Portia DI Rossi developed an eating disorder while working on Ally McBeal too as well as Jane Krakowski (though Jane had issues pre-McBeal)

by Anonymousreply 282February 24, 2018 7:04 AM

r277 But you never said a thing about r276 's incorrect usage of the word "roll" oh dear asshole.

by Anonymousreply 283February 26, 2018 2:25 PM

R279 what about Gene Tierney? the most beautiful actress in Hollywood history

by Anonymousreply 284February 28, 2018 12:09 PM

R284 I thought about her(one of my favorite beauties) but like Grace Kelly she is mixed . Tierney was Irish, English and Sephardic Jewish. She was considered exotic for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 285February 28, 2018 1:21 PM

She admits to jumpin' on the couch to get a head. I mean, ahead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286May 8, 2019 6:11 AM

R286 I respect her honesty. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 287May 8, 2019 6:29 AM

Me too. Refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 288May 8, 2019 6:34 AM

She looks good in that picture. I hope her health is better.

by Anonymousreply 289May 8, 2019 6:38 AM

R286, that article is from Oct 2017.

by Anonymousreply 290May 8, 2019 6:41 AM

R100, do you know if he was abused as a child? All addicts have a history of trauma and abuse.

by Anonymousreply 291May 8, 2019 7:08 AM

She reminds me of Dana Plato.

by Anonymousreply 292May 8, 2019 7:12 AM

This is over a year old. How is she doing now?

by Anonymousreply 293May 8, 2019 7:18 AM

As Stockard Channing said in response to her DUI, Lara Flynn Boyle was "having a toast".

by Anonymousreply 294May 8, 2019 7:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!