Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Charlize Theron's 6 Year-old Son Has Fully Transitioned

I wonder if the adoption agency regrets placing him with her.

He always looks so miserable around her. Guess we'll have to wait 30 more years for the tell-all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258December 4, 2018 3:36 AM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 1February 15, 2018 1:37 AM

All that money & Theron looks like she just left a trailer park.....

by Anonymousreply 2February 15, 2018 1:37 AM

One angry looking kid

who is going to be even angrier as an adult

And yes Charlize looks like a slob

Why do so many people want to look like crap now?

by Anonymousreply 3February 15, 2018 1:44 AM

Oh my !! she has colored babies !!!

by Anonymousreply 4February 15, 2018 1:44 AM

I didn't realize she had adopted two black children.

Almost unbelievable after the racist rumors I read about her on this site.

by Anonymousreply 5February 15, 2018 1:49 AM

How has he/she 'fully transitioned' at his age? He/she does appear to id as female and Charlize supports this, as I believe she should. He/she's too young to be gender-categorized at this point. Kids change their minds about lots of stuff.

What I find more interesting is the paps & media's reaction to her family. The paps still shoot both kids but nearly all media outlets: the Fail/DM, Radar, OK mag, online blogs - don't run photos of the eldest or crop him/her out. There haven't been pics of him/her published in the major outlets since last year. They go out of their way to only mention her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 6February 15, 2018 2:17 AM

His clothes are less feminine than hers are masculine. Nothing trans here. Just the usual sexism. Instead of having traditionally male clothing be considered universal and traditionally female clothing be only for the "other sex", why don't we just let everyone wear whatever they want and leave it at that. Think of how many men wouldn't have to cut their dicks off because they wanted to wear a skirt if we did that.

by Anonymousreply 7February 15, 2018 2:19 AM

That's true in theory, but the parents that tend to go out with their son in a dress are usually the ones that declare he is trans

by Anonymousreply 8February 15, 2018 2:23 AM

She used to be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 9February 15, 2018 2:26 AM

I think he looks fab!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 15, 2018 4:17 AM

Trans kids are the latest Hollywood accessory.

We were on that path R7 until the trans activist took over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2018 1:37 PM

She has to dress them up Ike that. Despicable bitch she is.

by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2018 2:31 AM

This sounds like a job for EJ Johnson.

You. Better. WERK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2018 2:39 AM

Transgenders are what - 0.001% of the population at large. Yet it seems in Hollywood, 1 out of 3 children is transgender.

by Anonymousreply 14March 19, 2018 2:46 AM

Does Charlize have two black kids?

by Anonymousreply 15March 19, 2018 3:07 AM

Didn't she fight with someone in a yoga place?

by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2018 3:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 19, 2018 3:18 AM

OP is a perv. F&F

by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2018 3:44 AM

I'M SO HONGRAY! BREITSHART BREITSHART NUM NUM NUM!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 19, 2018 3:54 AM

This sad bitch is a TOTAL attention whore. Those poor kids are doomed!

by Anonymousreply 20March 19, 2018 3:56 AM

18 replies and no mention of the time Charlize and (then bf) Sean Penn got the cops called on them because they were out hiking with the kid at like 3am, and someone heard him screaming his head off? Really really weird.

Then there were the paparazzi pics of him trying to run from her in a parking lot and him throwing a tantrum (rolling around on the ground). I realize tantrums are normal but in light of everything else, Charlize is probably a creepy mother.

by Anonymousreply 21March 19, 2018 3:57 AM

Why did she adopt black kids? Not saying black kids are less desirable, it just seems so Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 22March 19, 2018 4:01 AM

In 2007, Theron became a naturalized citizen of the United States,[73] while retaining her South African citizenship.[74]

Theron has two children, both adopted. In March 2012, she adopted a boy (Jackson). In July 2015, she adopted a girl (August). She lives in Los Angeles.

In 2003, Theron received critical acclaim for her portrayal of serial killer Aileen Wuornos in Monster, for which she won the Academy Award, Silver Bear, Golden Globe Award, and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actress, among other accolades, becoming the first South African to win an Academy Award in a major acting category.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 19, 2018 4:02 AM

Oh let the kid play. He should have fun. I just don't want to read about her doing a Jazz Jennings on Jackson when the kid gets older. No hormones, no micro dick, puh-lease.

by Anonymousreply 24March 19, 2018 5:58 AM

Does anyone else find it sketchy how it's a "thing" for celebrity children to dress non gender-conforming?

Adele's son, Megah Fox's son, Charlize's son, Naomi Watts' son (all have been photographed dressed as Disney princesses), Angelina's daughter, Gwen Stefani's son, I'm sure there's other examples.

Don't get me wrong, I have no issue at all with letting children play and express themselves any way they wish, but I feel like it's become a fad/trend for showbiz types to display how "open-minded" they are. Same with the whole adopting black/3rd world children thing.

The whole point of being an "open-minded" parent is to accept and not shame a child for who they are. It's one thing if a child just so happens to be non gender-conforming, but to actively encourage/manipulate a child towards a certain tendency isn't really "open-minded."

Think about those creepy SJW mommy bloggers that all "just so happen" to have sons who are into Disney Princesses, and daughters who are into football and trucks and shit. They might feel so superior to the "normal" conservative parents that try to encourage gender conformity in their children, but they don't realize that they're no different.

by Anonymousreply 25March 19, 2018 6:52 AM

Ten years from now he'll be vlogging as a "rich white woman."

Trans issues aside, do parents no longer make rules about how their children leave the house? I've seen this child running around in blonde wigs and crop tops. Liev Schreiber had his little son out in broad daylight wearing short shorts and fishnet stockings.

If I were a father, these kids would never get past our front door.

by Anonymousreply 26March 19, 2018 9:54 AM

I agree with R25. Kids will be kids, let them express themselves.

BUT it's quite strange that all those HW kids seem to grow up trans or non-binary, when you barely meet any trans or non-binary kids outside HW at all.

If one or two of those kids were trans, ok. But there's a lot of them and there's no explanation besides mothers wanting their kids to actually be non-binary cause it's so fashionable.

by Anonymousreply 27March 19, 2018 10:08 AM

The ignorance on display in this post is shocking. Life’s been unfair for you so let’s make it unfair for others? I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 28March 19, 2018 10:12 AM

So the great trans propaganda arrived with R28.

by Anonymousreply 29March 19, 2018 10:16 AM

Whatever. I believe people should be able to lead their lives ( and that includes children) how they see fit. What is it to you?

by Anonymousreply 30March 19, 2018 10:17 AM

R28 what the hell are you on about?

by Anonymousreply 31March 19, 2018 10:17 AM

Why so angry about something that is not to do with you? I believe this attitude comes from your own unhappiness. That’s what I am on about. Angry, very angry ain’t we?

by Anonymousreply 32March 19, 2018 10:19 AM

R30 No, cause you know adult parents have a responsibility towards their kids. It's called education.

You can't just say "let's the parents do whatever they want with their kids". You would also let abusive parents abuse their kids cause it's just their choice and their lives?

by Anonymousreply 33March 19, 2018 10:21 AM

This is not abuse. I imagine the child wants to do it? It’s a different world. I personally have never felt transgendered or wanted to wear a dress. Does it matter? It really shouldn’t. It’s clothing!

by Anonymousreply 34March 19, 2018 10:23 AM

He’ll be stalking the skin lightening products in the Noir Beauty section of his local Walmart in 5 years, mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 35March 19, 2018 10:25 AM

It's not abuse, but we can ask ourselves why so many HW moms seem to have boy kids wanting to dress like a princess when I know no boy kids wanting to dress like princess in real life.

Isn't it a bit weird?

by Anonymousreply 36March 19, 2018 10:26 AM

By the way, a white South African woman having black children is not the best idea ever.

You know, Apartheid, Afrikaners, Nelson Mandela, all that...

by Anonymousreply 37March 19, 2018 10:28 AM

I think HW has a more broad minded view on such things. I don’t believe everyone in HW is doing it at all. I think we should let people be. People judge gay men all the time, why do we have to be so judge mental of others?

by Anonymousreply 38March 19, 2018 10:31 AM

r38, that's not a gay man. It's a paranoid, schizophrenic, bible thumping, homophobic, misogynistic, Trump supporting, conspiracy freak wackadoodle, black woman from LipStickAlley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 19, 2018 10:45 AM

Mind you’re own business.

by Anonymousreply 40March 19, 2018 10:47 AM

[quote] you’re own

And r40 is Vlad Putin, himself, taking a graveyard shift at the troll factory.

by Anonymousreply 41March 19, 2018 10:49 AM

I used to like "girl singers" as a child, used to wear things like towels, bedsheets, t-shirts, etc., on my head because I wanted long hair, and even asked my mother to put some of her makeup on me (she never did). I didn't grow up to be transgender, though. If I had a celebrity parent like this I wonder if they would've encouraged me to be trans from those things alone even if I didn't turn out to be.

by Anonymousreply 42March 19, 2018 11:05 AM

Yeah me too R42, but you played at being a girl singer at home.

Theron's kid is dressed as a girl all the time. It's not about a kid wanting to play at something he's not (they all do that, even straight kids), it's about this kid being trans.

If he is lucky, Jackson (whatever his name may be now) will grow up without hormones and surgery, and will be able to chose who he wants to be as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 43March 19, 2018 11:10 AM

Hollywood loves hyper masculine black studs AND emasculated black sissies.

Entertain us playing ball. Or, entertain us with your sassy minstrel show.

by Anonymousreply 44March 19, 2018 11:32 AM

Stalk it.

by Anonymousreply 45March 19, 2018 11:34 AM

R42, It just seems to me that these Hollywood parents notice the slightest hint of masculine or feminine qualities in their children so they decide to take advantage of these qualities to hop onto the transgender trend. It may just be a childhood phase. I'm all for accepting your children for who they are or who they want to be, but I think sometimes they move just a little too fast with the labels.

by Anonymousreply 46March 19, 2018 1:06 PM

"I'm all for accepting your children for who they are or who they want to be."

If your 4 years old child told you he's a dog, would you buy him a leash, a collar and a dog tag?

Kids are kids, they say a lot of shit they don't understand or a lot a things which don't have the same meaning for an adult. They barely understand what genders mean but we should follow them in anything they say cause we must respect them?

Education is not about respecting everything your kids want. Education is about learning the social rules so the kids won't be lost in the real world.

It's not about being gender conforming, it's about distancing yourself from what kids say cause they say tons of shit.

My cousin's son told his mother and his psy that I tried to strangle him. Flash news, I never tried to strangle him. An other little girl I know told her mother that one of our friend beat her. Here again it never happened but the little girl was 2 years old and didn't know how serious it was to accuse her of something she didn't do.

Kids are just not reliable and following them in everything they want or say is just not good for them.

by Anonymousreply 47March 19, 2018 1:34 PM

Charlize is gay.

by Anonymousreply 48March 19, 2018 1:46 PM

If you’re paying a lot of money to further an agenda you don’t spend your money where it won’t be seen. There are so many non gender conforming kids in HW because that is the current attention grabber. Celebuspawn get more press. If Jim & Doreen from Poughkeepsie and their pansexual transracial 2 year old were newsworthy there would be 24/7 coverage. Jim & Doreen don’t have a reality show though so they just have a normal 2 year old who wants to be a dinosaur when he grows up.

by Anonymousreply 49March 19, 2018 1:47 PM

An actress from Suth Africa has a child who dresses as a girl. That's UNBELIEVABLY FASCINATING.

by Anonymousreply 50March 19, 2018 2:00 PM

His peers will take care of it. I used to wear holsters without the cap guns to school and was ridiculed. Not because of the holsters, but because girls didn't do that sort of thing and remain as someone with friends. No kid wants to be seen as the weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 51March 19, 2018 2:03 PM

But the kids is not a weirdo. You are the ones judging this kid. You are the ones representing the views that you say this child will come up against. You have no idea what the kid is thinking and whether Charlize is a good mother. She may well be.

by Anonymousreply 52March 19, 2018 2:09 PM

I don't think anyone has a problem with just letting this kid be a kid. Hopefully these kids are choosing their outfits on their own and aren't being dressed up by their parents to make some sort of statement. I think that's the concern.

And these kids shouldn't be given hormones, and they shouldn't be fed any kind of nonsense that will confuse them. Just let them figure out who they are on their own and leave any life altering decisions until they are much older.

by Anonymousreply 53March 19, 2018 2:14 PM

R52, I agree with you. I also understand how these things work in the real world. Now if you would kindly re-read my post, please tell me where I called this kid a 'weirdo'? Getting hysterical and avoiding reality isn't helpful to the discourse.

I don't see the value in suppressing a child's desire to role play and use their imagination. A lot of young boys like the pretty colors and sparkly materials that girls wear. They eventually grow out of it and conform to peer behaviors. It drives a lot of parents nuts when this happens. I wasn't fond of the hyper-masculinity that my oldest son adopted in HS, but I knew it was about his survival. He realized when he hit college that he could relax and did.

Either this kid will grow out of exhibiting his feminine traits (that ALL men have) or he won't, but he'll be facing a shitload of hurt if he doesn't conform come Middle and HS. It's the real world, it sucks, but that's the truth of it. I applaud all those kids brave enough to be themselves in those years, wearing and behaving how they please, but do go and read about how hurtful and damaging bullying is in the other thread today before you get hysterically vindictive towards those with an opposing view. Most parents have good intentions in repressing this behavior, even if it's problematic to do so. Yes, we have to keep pushing the envelope in helping people to understand that 'normal' is just a word and means nothing, but why do you want an immature kid to be in that role?

by Anonymousreply 54March 19, 2018 2:28 PM

EJ Johnson, in 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 55March 19, 2018 2:36 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 19, 2018 3:12 PM

R54, I'm straight Male. I never had any female inclinations, thank you very much. Im a male whose job is to kill members if the other tribe and spread my seed.

by Anonymousreply 57March 19, 2018 3:36 PM

[Italic] "🎺 And I Say To Myself, What The Hell Is Going On In This Crazy World?🎶"

by Anonymousreply 58March 19, 2018 3:37 PM

You state no kid wants to be seen as the weirdo. Is that not calling him such? But no wait, you are saying that’s what other kids will call him. HW schools are very progressive- how do you know what his school environment is.? You are making a lot of assumptions based on your own experience or views none of which are true to what this child is experiencing.You are being prejudice as many people are but stating well this is the real world and you are just hoping they are being protected This the last post I will make. Assumptions, of which you make many, are not facts.

by Anonymousreply 59March 19, 2018 3:43 PM

And not one word you said is “fact” r59. He may or may not be bullied but he will ALWAYS be the odd one out. That ma6 or may not be a problem for him but you have no idea what will happen. Experience tells us that HS is a zoo. He may not fare well. Now go clutch your faux pearls into dust.

by Anonymousreply 60March 19, 2018 3:57 PM

I was shortest kid in my high school. You don't recover. Hold your kids back. The retarded kids who failed grades got to compete against smaller less developed kids. Big boost to esteem.

by Anonymousreply 61March 19, 2018 4:03 PM

Looks like she has transitioned too. Did she ever date anyone straight

by Anonymousreply 62March 19, 2018 4:05 PM

[quote]Theron's kid is dressed as a girl all the time. It's not about a kid wanting to play at something he's not (they all do that, even straight kids), it's about this kid being trans.

I'm not sure I'd even call those odd, mismatched getups being dressed as a girl and have no idea whether they indicate trans or not at 6 years old. Maybe he's just mimicking his mother who is an actress and makes a living wearing costumes and playing many people/roles she's not in real life.

I think r54 has a point though. There's a fine line between encouraging kids to be themselves but also preparing them for the fact that other kids and adults might not be quite so accepting of their non-conformity so they need to learn the social skills to cope with that too.

Of course I have no idea what's going on in this kid's life but he doesn't look happy or content in either of the photos posted here so that's a red flag for me.

by Anonymousreply 63March 19, 2018 6:12 PM

Who makes fun of 6 year olds?

I understand bitchery, but this is just depraved. Nothing funny about society collapsing to the point of stalking and harassing 6 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 64March 19, 2018 6:17 PM

thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 65March 19, 2018 6:18 PM

Duh, no one is making fun of him or mocking him.

by Anonymousreply 66March 19, 2018 6:23 PM

Smell her with her 'sigh' t shirt.

by Anonymousreply 67March 19, 2018 6:23 PM

They don't read, this is an adult site for an adult gay male audience so fuck off R64. We create adult content for adults.

by Anonymousreply 68March 19, 2018 6:24 PM

Is a lot of the trans hate coming from that Lip Stick Alley site? Someone linked to that Lipstick Alley garbage.

by Anonymousreply 69March 19, 2018 6:26 PM

Nobody has made fun of him r64. You, however, must be very used to it by now.

by Anonymousreply 70March 19, 2018 6:27 PM

[quote]You have no idea what the kid is thinking and whether Charlize is a good mother. She may well be.

She dated and let Sean Penn around her kid. Sean Penn. You know, who tied Madonna to a chair and beat her and then she ran to the cops. Who does coke in restaurants and hotel bars. The rumour was Charlize dumped him eventually for getting aggressive with the kid. Fine. Why date that angry pig in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 71March 19, 2018 6:31 PM

Hysterical Mary at R64: Where on this thread has anyone made fun of or harassed the kid? As a matter of fact, most comments here have sounded pretty concerned for him

by Anonymousreply 72March 19, 2018 6:32 PM

[quote]As a matter of fact, most comments here have sounded pretty concerned for him

LOL

by Anonymousreply 73March 19, 2018 6:34 PM

Most of the people responding are worried about OTHER KIDS bullying the child. Children can be very cruel, and those of us who are gay or lesbians can attest to this. When you've been bullied as a child, you never forget what that is like, and you wouldn't wish it on anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 74March 19, 2018 6:37 PM

R37, she’s an African American now... so she can have as many black kids as she wants.

by Anonymousreply 75March 19, 2018 6:38 PM

Charlize seems like a tough streetwise bitch who would not hesitate to fight someone or pull a weapon.

I still think she killed her drunken father, but they made it out like the mother did it.

by Anonymousreply 76March 19, 2018 6:44 PM

Tie it to a fence and leave it for dead!

by Anonymousreply 77March 19, 2018 6:49 PM

[quote]As a matter of fact, most comments here have sounded pretty concerned for him

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 78March 19, 2018 6:51 PM

R36 Just because you yourself have not experienced something does not mean it does not exist in the world.

by Anonymousreply 79March 19, 2018 7:04 PM

White South African woman feels comfortable having a domesticated and emasculated black male in her home.

Sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 80March 19, 2018 7:27 PM

[quote]Is a lot of the trans hate coming from that Lip Stick Alley site?

Nope, DL's rejection of trans ideology comes from our collective intelligence and experience.

Trans is anti-gay and anti-science. It is a terrible, fucked-up thing and we do NOT accept it.

Drop the T.

by Anonymousreply 81March 19, 2018 10:30 PM

Both boys and girls go crazy between the ages of about13 to 16. This occurs from the fluctuations of their normal hormones. These idiots force feeding hormones/hormone blockers on kids at these ages are going to cause MAJOR psychological, as well as physical, damage to their children. Just like idiot 'FtTs who elect to get pregnant endanger their offspring (I guarantee that they will find a greatly increased risk of cancer and other defects/diseases among these children).

by Anonymousreply 82March 19, 2018 11:55 PM

Quit stalking trans people.

by Anonymousreply 83March 20, 2018 12:04 AM

Black lesbian here with a kindergartener. I know two 6 year olds (assigned male at birth) who are pretty much trans and raised by traditional hetero families that allow them to dress how they want and one even changed her name already. I think at this age it is normal to explore and if you are in a family that is accepting, of course you will follow through. Maybe Hollywood is more enlightened these days so it seems like a sudden explosion of trans/gay Hollywood kids.

I do have reservations about these white folks adopting black kids and not bothering to learn to comb their fucking hair! I love Charlize in a i-wouldn't-kick-her-outta-my-bed kinda way but their hair need to be maintained better.

by Anonymousreply 84March 20, 2018 12:08 AM

^^^You know two boys who play dress up. That’s all.

by Anonymousreply 85March 20, 2018 12:58 AM

No kid is "trans"

And no kid is "assigned at birth" unless they are hermaphrodite

by Anonymousreply 86March 20, 2018 1:24 AM

Charlize doesn't dress her son in girls clothing in order to forward some HW agenda. Whatever photos posters are finding on the internet they are old photos. I've noticed the Daily Mail no longer shows photos that include her son although they will post photos of Charlize with her daughter's face pixelated. She shut that shit down. Her son obviously likes dressing the way he does and she's trying to protect him as best she can.

I also recall during her interview with Howard Stern last year she mentioned how her son likes to dress a certain way and she's glad he's enrolled in a school where the kids let him be himself because she said he was also one (if not the only) black child in his class.

by Anonymousreply 87March 20, 2018 1:58 AM

He looks more annoyed that people are following him than the fact that he's with his mother.

by Anonymousreply 88March 20, 2018 2:04 AM

[quote] I know two 6 year olds (assigned male at birth) who are pretty much trans

You are excruciatingly fucking stupid.

Re-read R85 & R86 one hundred times each, until it sinks into that lump of grape jelly that passes for your brain. Then, and only then, are you welcome back here.

by Anonymousreply 89March 20, 2018 5:49 AM

There's an article about her on history reviewed. Com, a SA based site; I was terrified for her and her kid after reading it. Afrikaaners apparently despise her because she has, according to them, sold them out. They're also angry at her for adopting this "retard", their word, not mine. I would be scared to go there, with or without the child, if I were in her shoes. Hateful, angry, violent are the emotions I got from that article and I was scared.

by Anonymousreply 90March 20, 2018 6:31 PM

Thanks for the link, R90!

by Anonymousreply 91March 20, 2018 10:15 PM

R90, she travels to SA at least once a year on behalf of her foundation but I don't think she brings her kids along. I don't know why they think she's sold them out as her foundation is all about the SA kids and HIV prevention.

Here's a little vid of her foundation's' history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 21, 2018 10:09 PM

R91, I wasn't kidding; it was a really negative article. I chose not to add the link; historyreviewed.com, if you want to read it go there. For the person who mentioned that she does a great deal of charity in SA, she does, but for poor blacks. It's the white SA"s who seems to hate her.

by Anonymousreply 93March 22, 2018 3:02 AM

At University I used to work in a wealthy suburb where white South Africans moves to. To a person, every woman over 40 was horrible, dismissive, snide cunt.

Yes, I am a person of a certain pigmentation.

Fuck the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 94March 23, 2018 7:12 PM

If you want to read some OTT racism and hatred, check out the thread on Charlize and her kids at Sandra Rose. For those who aren't familiar, SR is another LSA type site, but smaller.

Those women HATE Charlize and her claim of being African. And many believe that she(and Sandy Bullock) adopted "pure black children" is to utilize their melanin rich blood in order to stay young. I am not kidding.

by Anonymousreply 95March 23, 2018 7:27 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 23, 2018 7:55 PM

She's just another mental case like Mangelina

by Anonymousreply 97April 19, 2018 4:33 AM

Black don't crack R95.

by Anonymousreply 98April 19, 2018 5:56 AM

Leave Charlize and her children alone.

by Anonymousreply 99April 19, 2018 7:59 AM

I’ve been following the Hart case: white moms who abused their adopted black children. One mom drove the family car containing kids off a cliff into the ocean

These sick bitches had (nearly) everyone fooled into thinking they were some great White Saviors but they were twisted.

I feel the same way about Charlize and Sandra Bullock and all the other creepy white bitches who adopt black children.

by Anonymousreply 100April 19, 2018 10:19 AM

Charlize for sure. Still wonder what they were doing to that kid in the desert in the middle of the night.

He was a happy boy, now an often rage filled, blond braid and skirt wearing little boy.

AJ claimes her kid decided to be a boy but she was dressed in male clothes, literally, since birth. Hard to choose a gender identity when you cannot focus your eyes yet.

by Anonymousreply 101April 19, 2018 12:25 PM

This actresses who think they are being ultra-liberal with this "transkids" display will be viewed another way when this is exposed for the child abuse that it is.

by Anonymousreply 102April 19, 2018 1:18 PM

Love Charlize

by Anonymousreply 103April 19, 2018 1:20 PM

She is wearing the trashy leggings and hoodie combo, too

by Anonymousreply 104April 19, 2018 1:26 PM

Some of you are lost.

by Anonymousreply 105April 19, 2018 1:32 PM

[quote]Nope, DL's rejection of trans ideology comes from our collective intelligence and experience.

Nah, it's just a small, but very vocal and very obsessed, group of bigots who have to cram their anti-trans lunacy into every fucking thread. DL, the larger group, just doesn't care, and appropriately so.

by Anonymousreply 106April 19, 2018 4:01 PM

Either hyper masculine, or emasculated.

Hollywood won't have black men any other ways.

by Anonymousreply 107April 19, 2018 4:17 PM

Sadly, seems true, R107, even in elementary school.

by Anonymousreply 108April 20, 2018 1:21 AM

R100 is a real asshole. How do you know they are "creepy"? You don't personally know these people, so stfu!

by Anonymousreply 109April 20, 2018 5:51 AM

So tired of the people trying to turn this place into Blackalounge

by Anonymousreply 110April 20, 2018 7:50 AM

What do you mean, R110?

Discussing black topics/black people?

Or, discussing any topic from a black perspective?

Click ignore if any of these threads impedes you from getting the latest Call Me By Your Name updates.

by Anonymousreply 111April 20, 2018 8:28 AM

A six year old 'trans child is like a vegan cat....It is obvious who is making these 'decisions'. Kid will so regret this shit. As he should

by Anonymousreply 112April 20, 2018 9:20 AM

She's talking more about him/her in interviews all this week. On E, she mentioned that he can have meltdowns frequently and she just has to ride them out and remind him/her to breathe. Sounds like he might be emotional behaviorally disabled or oppositionally defiant. Either way, this is not an easy kid. Charlize most likely has a behavior specialist in her toolbox. Wish her luck with Jacks, that's what she calls him/her now.

by Anonymousreply 113April 20, 2018 9:55 AM

The kid will grow up thinking it is white. My adopted Indian sister went nuts at puberty. Never accepted not being white. You can't bypass millions of years of evolution. No shortcuts.

by Anonymousreply 114April 20, 2018 12:02 PM

R114, it is why people feel she's tone deaf. He is never with an African American person, as far as the public can tell, he wore blonde wigs and it's likely there is black African art and cultural items in his environment. No matter how she dresses him/her, the kid is going to be black and treated as such. At some point, he is going to have to be his/her own person, with friends and activities; how is he/she going to handle it when the life experience does not prepare him/her for it? I think sometimes, it is forgotten that the job of a parent, is to prepare a child to be a successful adult; capable of independent living and thriving in whatever they choose to be. He/she seems to be preparing to continue as EJ; dress, shop and be seen, but not contribute much to society.

by Anonymousreply 115April 20, 2018 12:21 PM

At his age he should be running around with boys his own age. Making friends, and maybe a couple of enemies. Playing sports, building things, exploring, pushing, and getting pushed back.

It's not emotionally healthy living under mommy's skirt.

by Anonymousreply 116April 20, 2018 2:09 PM

Oh goody, I's gonnas has me a playmate !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117April 20, 2018 2:21 PM

Why r gays so biased against trannies? Most Hollywood couples are both gay and r producing tranny kids. These kids should be allowed to be the sex they want to be. A lot easier to cut off penis at three than twenty three. Charlize obviously adopted A tranny because she herself is gay. You realize her boyfriend's r gsy, right?

by Anonymousreply 118April 20, 2018 5:13 PM

L Chat escapee alert at R118. Go write your third-grade level fanfiction and leave the DL to the adults.

by Anonymousreply 119April 20, 2018 5:23 PM

If he wants to be a girl, let him.

by Anonymousreply 120April 20, 2018 5:52 PM

when Danny was 5 years old and put on a cape so he could jump off the roof and fly, I stopped him. He resented me then. Parents get resented

by Anonymousreply 121April 20, 2018 5:54 PM

[quote]A lot easier to cut off penis at three than twenty three.

Wow.

You’re a cold-hearted mother fucker.

It’s impossible to change sex, asshole. Women are not dickless men.

This is gentian mutilation ....and sterilization. On healthy kids...just because they like the wrong color.

Can’t wait until this psycho trend finally passes. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 122April 20, 2018 6:51 PM

R122, sex is in the brain. If your brain says you r a girl, then cut off the penis. maybe you think trannies are just gay. I don't get your point. Hitler was castrating gays. I'm not supporting that.

by Anonymousreply 123April 20, 2018 7:15 PM

I grew up with a mother with Munchhausen by proxy syndrome. Every time I hear those ‚‘mothers of trans children‘ i hear the same tone of voice, the same psychological satisfaction. I think one out of ten of these trans children is really transgender. And I am incredibly angry trans activists don‘t want to see that.

by Anonymousreply 124April 20, 2018 7:15 PM

R62 Did she ever date anyone straight

No. I believe she's gay.

by Anonymousreply 125April 20, 2018 7:24 PM

Today's generation of millennial "transgenders" brainwashed into sex reassignment treatment and surgery at a young age will be tomorrow's intersex Baby Boomers, who spent over a decade sharing their plight about being mutilated at birth when doctors decided to pick a gender for them.

by Anonymousreply 126April 20, 2018 7:27 PM

^ Oops, didn't mean millennials. Meant Generation Z (or whatever generation today's school age kids are).

by Anonymousreply 127April 20, 2018 7:28 PM

She used to date this guy in the late 90s, the lead singer of Third Eye Blind.

He has gay face, and has never been married.

Another likely gay “boyfriend” of hers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 20, 2018 7:54 PM

[quote]I think one out of ten of these trans children is really transgender

Try none. Children are not male crossdressers getting aroused and they are not trannsexuals.

What are they? Just kids. A lot turn out to be gay so this is all about wiping out gays, or messing up the lives of kids who do not conform 24/7. Child abuse and medical malpractice.

by Anonymousreply 129April 20, 2018 8:04 PM

I meant

adult male crossdressers getting aroused or transsexuals

It is evil how this sexist homophobic is being pushed through kids

by Anonymousreply 130April 20, 2018 8:06 PM

screwed up another post

evil sexist homophobic crap....

by Anonymousreply 131April 20, 2018 8:06 PM

she could be a psycho bisexual

by Anonymousreply 132April 20, 2018 8:07 PM

Theron is a mentally ill nutjob....

who is probably forcing the poor kid to wear dresses, wigs, and Disney princess costumes.

I just hope she doesn't end up driving the 2 kids of a cliff.

by Anonymousreply 133April 20, 2018 8:11 PM

What responsible surgeon, social worker, psychologist would allow this at age 3? This should have been held off until he reaches the age of majority.

by Anonymousreply 134April 20, 2018 8:18 PM

Poor thing probably thinks if he can be a pretty white woman he'll be loved like everyone loves his mommy.

Without a boyhood, he'll never have a manhood.

by Anonymousreply 135April 20, 2018 8:31 PM

You don’t fuck with your brain, R23. You can have ‘gender’ (whateverthe fuck that is), but sex is material reality, not a thought.

by Anonymousreply 136April 20, 2018 8:55 PM

All I see is a boy wearing what he wants. Trans people are a tiny minority in the world. This is just someone wearing clothes which are not gender specific, otherwise ultra conservative Jews and Arabs wouldn't wear their own version of long skirts. Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 137April 20, 2018 8:59 PM

I don't think we hate transgender people, I think we see that their wishful thinking does not supersede facts. Also, to buy into their wishful thinking, is to discredit all male and female rights earned thus far. Scholarships are going to be given, and overwhelmingly they will be scholarships meant for females. There is a much larger issues than, we hate trans and it's reductive to push that narrative. It's probably easier to scream transphobe at people, than work through the blatant coopting of others rights; usually by aggressive and steamrolling tactics.

by Anonymousreply 138April 20, 2018 9:04 PM

Transsexuals were a tiny percentage, but the push for "transgender" on young people out of homophobia, sexism, and/or pharma inc creating a market is going up every year

there has been a 500% increase in referrals in the past five years

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

by Anonymousreply 139April 20, 2018 9:05 PM

"Hate" is being misused intentionally to silence people.

This is a serious issue and there is justified concerned that there is harm being done to children by misguided parents and unethical people in the medical field.

by Anonymousreply 140April 20, 2018 9:06 PM

From a true scientific perspective, what we know with peer reviewed papers is that real transgenderism is associated with female brains into male bodies and vice versa, all evidence thus far points to that, and before some ignorant DLer points to non reviewed online links claiming that males and females don't have different brains, I would urge you idiots to research a real scientific magazine, because we do have fundamental differences in the brain between male and females, albeit they are equally very similar in other ways they are still different.

There is another social problem, however, also being postulated in scientific research, which is a wave of social transgenderism, which amounts to non transgender people transitioning because of social norms and identity politics. It has been also postulated that this is an epidemic behavior, usually associated with males with low testosterone and females with high testosterone levels. In other words, a huge number of effeminate men and masculine woman are being socially conditioned to see themselves as transgender, because of their hormone formation. This also leads evidence to the high levels of people regretting their transition, because they were never really transgender to begin with.

All that being said, playing with dolls or wearing a dress, or being a tomboy has no real negative effect on a child, that's immature religious thinking with no connection with science as we know today, stop being idiots.

by Anonymousreply 141April 20, 2018 9:14 PM

Wildly applauding r138 and r139.

I have two middle school kids in NYC. There are three “trans” kids in their friend groups, between them. It’s my Old Lady opinion that at least two of them are just thirsty for attention or possibly closeted gay. The FTM one probably, the MTF seems to be asexual.

At my niece’s elite and exclusive prep school, there’s a “trans” child in kindergarten. Which really pisses me off, because at least a 12-year old can understand what “trans” means and choose it for themselves as a possible identity. I’ve had three kids that age and they really don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 142April 20, 2018 9:16 PM

No, I don't think it's being "misused" at all, r140, given the type of posts we've seen in the anti-trans threads. Once you start talking about "Hitler" or "wiping out gays" or "transtapo" or being "brainwashed" or "discredit all male and female rights earned thus far" or "evil sexist homophobic crap," you lose any claim to the high road.

But, hey, if you'd prefer "bigoted" and "ignorant," I'm fine with that.

by Anonymousreply 143April 20, 2018 9:18 PM

It's ever so fashionable these days for a white female celebrity to adopt (or maybe just buy) black children. It's even more fashionable for them to be "gender fluid." I think it's really kind of gross, though. Rich white women taking possession of black children...it puts me in mind of the pre-Civil War era. It just doesn't seem healthy to me.

by Anonymousreply 144April 20, 2018 9:21 PM

There are two big polls showing that most youth today in the US and UK don't consider themselves exclusively straight. To me that just confirms my theory that there aren't real straights and we're all on a spectrum of bissexuality.

by Anonymousreply 145April 20, 2018 9:24 PM

Fake trans "science" isn't real

by Anonymousreply 146April 20, 2018 9:26 PM

Here's a link to one of these polls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 20, 2018 9:27 PM

R145, it was right as the next generations were becoming more gay positive that the "transgender" push started. Coincidence? No, this is a political backlash. Anti-gay backlash. They do not want the masses to be really free.

by Anonymousreply 148April 20, 2018 9:27 PM

R146 I suspect you never read a scientific paper in your life. Only a moron would state that recent studies on transgenderism is fake. I bet you also have no clue how to separate an article from their reviews and impact factor.

This has nothing to do with identity politics and trans feminists taking over politics go read a book and stop being a fool.

by Anonymousreply 149April 20, 2018 9:31 PM

Here's the Poll in America. 1 in 3 Young Americans are not 100% Heterossexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 20, 2018 9:43 PM

yes, R150. "Transgender" is being pushed to cut down those numbers.

by Anonymousreply 151April 20, 2018 9:45 PM

Bullshit r123

Sex is biological.

Show me one medical doctor who says it’s possible to change sex.

by Anonymousreply 152April 20, 2018 9:50 PM

You really don't know anything about science, do you, R152? It's wonderful to find someone so proud of their own ignorance and so determined to display that ignorance for all to see.

by Anonymousreply 153April 20, 2018 9:57 PM

You cannot change sex. No one has. It is impossible. This is biological reality. Science.

by Anonymousreply 154April 20, 2018 10:00 PM

Several living beings can completely change their sex and do so in order to survive, like some fish, slugs, lizards, amphibians and reptiles to name a few. Mammals as far as we know, can't do it. What real transgender people do, is to change their biological body through surgery to align with their brain that, as evidence has shown so far, is chemically altered while in the womb to a different sex (or gender if you will) than the biological body of the fetus. Some research theorize that hormones play a great role in altering exclusively the brain while the body remains in its biological course, creating biologically females with a male brain and vice versa.

Identity politics actually hates these serious studies, calling them biological determinism, because it tears apart the ridiculous Queer theory developed by pseudo-philosopher Judith Butler and Paul Preciado and their post-modern pseudo-theory regarding gender and performance.

Truth is, and they hate this possibility, that everything in science so far points out to the fact that real transgenders will always have gender dysphoria because their brains are indeed of a different sex than their biological body and this goes against the idea that a transgender person could be well adjusted to their biological body without the necessity of align with their brains. It is more likely, from an Occam's razor perspective, that trans people with no desire to change their biological body are indeed not real trans people but what some term Philosophical transgenders, fake transgender people who would regret their transitioning because then it would turn them into victims of dysphoria.

by Anonymousreply 155April 20, 2018 11:23 PM

R153 thinks is you rub 2 dicks together you can make a baby if one of the dicks identifies as a snatch. I’m dead!

by Anonymousreply 156April 20, 2018 11:25 PM

monster mom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 21, 2018 12:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 21, 2018 12:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 21, 2018 12:13 AM

Wow, a woman having a hard time with a child throwing a tantrum. Call the cops, this is such a controversial scene never seen before....

by Anonymousreply 160April 21, 2018 12:15 AM

Charlize dressed like a boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 21, 2018 12:22 AM

R141/r155 is spouting off so much unscientific gobbledegook. Scientist don’t publish in “magazines” dear. And there is no definitive proof of gendered brains.

Having a “male brain” or a “female brain” means what exactly? You seem to be under the illusion that women all think and act the same way, or that certain personality traits are inherent to our biologically sexed bodies. Our human brains are remarkably plastic, and they are shaped and conditioned not just by genetics but by routines, experiences, and outside stimuli.

A man who thinks he has a “female brain” is delusional; that he otherwise has a male body, male genitalia, and male DNA and yet somehow ends up with a female brain? No. Can a woman be born with a male liver?

by Anonymousreply 162April 21, 2018 12:25 AM

[quote] or that certain personality traits are inherent to our biologically sexed bodies.

There are differences, you SJW dope. Male and female brains are different.

by Anonymousreply 163April 21, 2018 12:30 AM

R162 you calling "dear" won't change the fact scientific studies are published in Scientific Magazines/Journals (depending on the language you use). Do you want me to list all the studies and their impact factor here? Cause I can do that, but I'm not really sure you'd know how to read them or to qualify them within your superficial criticism, "dear".

by Anonymousreply 164April 21, 2018 12:36 AM

There is no "female brain" that likes high heels, lipstick, and purses

by Anonymousreply 165April 21, 2018 12:39 AM

we do not want to see made up pretend-science from transgender websites

by Anonymousreply 166April 21, 2018 12:40 AM

Maybe he'll transition to white too. Or pull his hair back really tight and be Asian. It's 2018 you can be whatever you want as long as it's not normal.

by Anonymousreply 167April 21, 2018 12:45 AM

R161, their body language never seems to show any bond. Tihat said, when he was a little boy he seemed pretty chill, even though toddlers throw tantrums. Since the ballet, blond wig, etc, he often seems to exhibit a lot of anger. Still wonder what she and Penn were doing out in the desert making him scream in the middle of the night. I do not think Penn is gay, the rest sure seem to fit that pattern.

by Anonymousreply 168April 21, 2018 1:00 AM

Is Stuart Townsend gay?

by Anonymousreply 169April 21, 2018 1:11 AM

Robin Penn pings so if Sean was gay it would all make sense

by Anonymousreply 170April 21, 2018 1:16 AM

R155 'Lady Brain' is the Goodwins Law of changing sex discussions, because as anyhuman can tell you, one cannot change sex. And to teach children and mentally ill adults they can is sick

by Anonymousreply 171April 21, 2018 1:21 AM

R155 You're so dumb it hurts lol. If we're going by you're "logic" I guess that would mean gay men are actually women since they share similar brain structure to straight women, right? Bananas are actually human beings since we share 60% of our DNA with them, right?

Humans are mammals, mammals do not have the ability to change sex. There is no such thing as an exclusive female/ male brain. Transgenders do not have the brain of their experienced gender. If a male body was occupied by a female brain how is the male body still able to operate? How is it possible for a female brain to direct/control a male body? The answer is it can't. If a man did have a female brain then he would be dead. Detransisitoners are not fake transgenders most of them still experience dysphoria after detransing, and in some cases dysphoria is even worse than before. Queer theory and identity politics embrace trans ideology so I don't know where you got that idea from, was it from your backside?

I think the only truth that I've learned here is that you make flat earthers look clever.

by Anonymousreply 172April 21, 2018 1:34 AM

R162 , R171, R172 Here's a small list of studies published on scientific Magazines/Journals regarding Brain and gender/sex and transgenderism. I'm sure you are familiar with them, since you're so knowledgeable, "DEAR".

Bao, Ai-Min, and Dick F Swaab. “Sexual Differentiation of the Human Brain: Relation to Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation and Neuropsychiatric Disorders.” Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology 32, no. 2 (April 2011): 214–26.

Luders, Eileen, et al. “Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism.” Neuroimage 46.4 (2009): 904-907.

Nuttbrock, Larry, et al. “A further assessment of Blanchard’s typology of homosexual versus non-homosexual or autogynephilic gender dysphoria.” Archives of sexual behavior 40.2 (2011): 247-257.

Cahill, L. Why Sex Matters for Neuroscience. Nature Neuroscience Reviews, 2006; 7, 477-484.

Cahill, L. Fundamental sex difference in human brain architecture. PNAS (USA), 2014, 111, 577-578.

Ingalhalikar, M et a., Sex differences in the structural connectome of the human brain, PNAS (USA), 2014; 111, 823-828.

De Vries, G , Sex Differences in Adult and Developing Brains: Compensation, Compensation, Compensation, Endocrinology 2004, 145, 1063-1068.

Duarte-Carvajalino, J et al., Hierarchical topological network analysis of anatomical human brain connectivity and differences related to sex and kinship, NeuroImage, 2012; 59, 3784-3804.

Jahanshad, N et al., Sex Differences in the human brain connectome: 4-Tesla angular resolution diffusion imaging (HARDI) tractography in 234 adult twins, Biomedical Imaging: From Nano to Macro, IEEE International Symposium, 2011, 939-943.

Jazin, E and Cahill, L. Sex Differences in Molecular Neuroscience: From Drosophila to Humans. Nature Neuroscience Reviews, 2010; 11: 9-17.

Gong, G and Evans, A., Brain Connectivity: Gender makes a difference, The Neurowcientist, 2011, 17, 575-591.

Levine, S. Sex differences in the brain. Scientific American 1966; 214, 84-90.

(The study below concerns Alzheimers and why it is important to differentiate the male/female gender while analyzing brain activity). Cribbs, D et al., Extensive innate immune gene activation accompanies brain aging, increasing vulnerability to cognitive decline and neurodegeneration: a microarray study, Journal of Neuroinflammation, 2012; 9, 179.

(The studies below highlight that there's a big difference between the brain hemispheres in activating the X chromosome only in females and the consequences of complete inactivation of X chromosome also only in women and the effects of the Y chromosome in the brains of males exclusively ).

Wu, H. et al., Cellular Resolution Maps of X Chromosome Inactivation: Implications for Neural Development, Function, and Disease, Neuron, 2014; 81, 103-119.

Nadaf, S et al., Activity map of the tammar X chromosome shows that marsupial X inactivation is incomplete and escape is stochastic, Genome Biology, 2010; 11, 1-18.

Kopsida, E. et al., The role of the Y chromosone in brain function, Open Neuroendocrinol J, 2009 ; 2: 20-30. doi:10.2174/1876528900902010020.

So, here is a tiny list of evidence to suggest that brains are different between sexes and that real trans people most likely than not are only the ones with dysphoria (though not conclusive yet).

In case you're wondering why I have such list, I'm married to a (hot) neuroscientist.

I'm neither transgender nor a trans-hater, though I do understand that Identity Politics is taking over the LGBT community and there is a political push to inflate the numbers of transgender people who aren't actually trans (those regretting their transition). That doesn't stop the reality trans people ARE real and most likely than not, according to current science the difference is in the brain, as the list above suggests.

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 173April 21, 2018 1:44 AM

Robin does ping. Sean just seems like a dirty angry addict to me. His kids are addicts, too. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 174April 21, 2018 1:51 AM

"If a man did have a female brain then he would be dead." R172 tell this to the intersex people still living and breathing among us. You are beyond stupid and your arguments are that of a 8 year old. Next thing you'll ask how the pills KNOW where to go and how to cure.... hahahaha what an idiot you are.

by Anonymousreply 175April 21, 2018 1:52 AM

By the way, the list I've posted is taken directly from scientific MAGAZINES (will use this term from now on to enrage the idiot above). You can google them and even find the abstracts and their impact factor. The Forum wouldn't let me publish the links below each study.

by Anonymousreply 176April 21, 2018 2:00 AM

"Having a “male brain” or a “female brain” means what exactly? "

It means that if certain areas of a female/male brain are not in consonance with their biological bodies, they will not recognize its functions and will reject them, creating this ever present thing we call transgenderism and dysphoria: people who can't recognize their biology because their brains developed in the opposite sex/gender. It's not that hard to understand, R162 even an arrogant uneducated idiot such as yourself can grasp that.

Now go read the list I posted and find their abstracts in the renowned scientific journals/magazines they were published. Maybe next time you won't be made a fool of yourself like you are right now.

by Anonymousreply 177April 21, 2018 2:10 AM

I'd like to know the background of these researchers and who is funding them.

by Anonymousreply 178April 21, 2018 2:16 AM

Well R178, there's a thing called Google. Use it. To save you time, I did not publish a single article from Trans websites, because they are tinted by ideology. I used studies referred to me by my husband who is a neuroscientist.

The impact factor of the studies can be found on google too, and then, you'll see how serious or not they are.

I'm not your maid, so I'll let you do some work, but it's actually very easy to spot a serious study by the publication they're in and the peer reviews they get. Tinted studies are usually published on obscure journals and never get reviewed.

by Anonymousreply 179April 21, 2018 2:20 AM

Propaganda can only take a movement so far. It's the one-to-one real-life interactions that are the most important to whether a movement stalls or advances. Meeting people in real life. Are these interactions positive or negative experiences? What are the real experiences with members of this community?

by Anonymousreply 180April 21, 2018 2:22 AM

Who is to say that a "serious" study is without an agenda?

by Anonymousreply 181April 21, 2018 2:24 AM

R179 and R180 I'm not trying to be mean, but do you even know how science is done? A study could have an agenda, but if the results can be reviewed and replicated it's a scientific reality.

If a study is serious, it doesn't matter who's funding them, as there are many reasons (even personal ones) for someone to study a subject. Some people fund studies to discredit them and end up proving them. Some fund studies to prove something and end up discredited.

What really counts is whether a study can be replicated and reviewed. If it can, it doesn't matter if the funding comes from the Catholic Church or the Atheists Society. Funding and their reasons have ideology, the scientific process doesn't.

The Impact Factor I mention is regarding the citations and reviews a study has. The more reviewed and cited a study is, the more credible it becomes, because you have to replicate the experiment.

Back in the 90s, Religious groups spent millions trying to discredit studies showing evidence that sexuality could have genetic predispositions. They funded studies to show that it was a choice, thus furthering the the agenda of choice, to justify religious punishment.

It was precisely those religious studies (that couldn't be replicated or reviewed because they were phony/tinted) that scientists decided to explore homosexuality in genetics.

by Anonymousreply 182April 21, 2018 2:31 AM

R182 in the end all that will matter for this movement now is personal interactions. That's it. More and more people are meeting people from this movement in daily life so now it is up to individuals making up their own minds. "Studies" did very little for the GLB in regard to public opinion. It was personal interactions and what people thought of them that led to advances for the GLB.

by Anonymousreply 183April 21, 2018 2:34 AM

Yeah, I agree R183, TV and culture had a major role in acceptance, and I do believe as someone suggested here that the radical Trans agenda might be secretly financed by groups trying to mine the increase acceptance of gays (as the study on youth being not anymore exclusively straight).

What some don't understand is that most of the studies I listed were not funded to prove or discredit transsexuality. I believe only one study there was done exclusively to address transgenders, most were funded by completely unrelated reasons. Some are studies about endocrinology, others about Alzheimer's and degenerative diseases and the role of male/female brain hypothesis etc.

I personally don't think the trans activists have that much money to spend on studies to prove some radical claims, because they have more serious issues of safety to address. Then again, they're spending energy on public restrooms so what do I know?

by Anonymousreply 184April 21, 2018 2:48 AM

R184 I get you sentiment, but you are wrong.

It's pretty clear the trans activists are getting funded by groups or organisations with deep pockets. We've been barraged ad-nauseum in nearly every media form and told to be accepting and accept even if what we are told to accept doesn't ring true or is biologically inaccurate or dangerous. It's almost like we are being asked to throw our common sense and critical thinking out the window.

There's clearly an agenda at large, for what purpose I have no idea. It's too calculated and persistent for it to be a group of trans people campaigning and the only high media profile Trans person is Caitlyn Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 185April 21, 2018 3:07 AM

Well, what I meant is I don't think their agenda would be to fund scientific studies because they're highly expensive and need to be replicated considerably before taken seriously by the Scientific Community.

So I'd guess they are funding heavily in the media and the LGBT centers. I don't personally think this is a coordinated effort. I think people have their personal reasons to support a cause, some want to look nice, some are trans themselves and others are just trying to jump the wagon. Maybe the endgame is just to create chaos or to diverge people from more serious political issues, because trans are still a tiny minority and really, no public policy would damage or make any difference, aside from public restrooms I can totally see parents worried about predators taking advantage of a neutral restroom and the safety of their children, it's a reasonable concern, I'd rather have exclusive trans bathrooms than risk my children being assaulted, it's not bigoted to be concerned about that.

by Anonymousreply 186April 21, 2018 3:15 AM

It is political backlash against gay progress, heavily funded. A real political coopting of gay groups. It's incredible. Governments involved and it is international.

by Anonymousreply 187April 21, 2018 3:22 AM

Wow, gays sure bigoted when it comes to transsexuals. I guess anybody with a penis has to be straight man if the brain does not decide sexual orientation. I don't get why gays hate the idea of transsexuals. I guess they want to believe that sexuality is fluid and not hardwired making gayness a choice rather than brain disease. I guess we should send all gays to conversion therapy.

by Anonymousreply 188April 21, 2018 4:32 AM

Or possibly, R188, we should ban all ignorant, straight females from posting on this site.

by Anonymousreply 189April 21, 2018 4:35 AM

R188 People state clearly why we have issues with it, the destruction of a generation or two of gay and lesbian children, treating mental health issues with crappy surgeries and untested drugs, and lying to people. I do not tell anorexics they are indeed fat so stop eating ya fat piggy. So nor will I tell some poor sod, Yes, you are a woman, even with your cock. And maleness in every chromosome

by Anonymousreply 190April 21, 2018 4:36 AM

Standing ovation to r155.

by Anonymousreply 191April 21, 2018 7:32 AM

R175 Intersex people do not have the brain of the opposite sex you stupid twat. Intersex is a physical condition in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that is ambiguous to that of the typical female/male anatomy.

— serving up major facepalm

by Anonymousreply 192April 21, 2018 1:04 PM

R192, thanks for calling out another line of propoganda, intended to muddy the waters with sciency sounding word salad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193April 21, 2018 1:06 PM

Gayness runs in families. Many gay men want to be women. They dress as women and even kill women out of Jealousy. No scientific discussion is possible with disturbed people. There are new drugs and we need to identify gays at young age when they won't rebellion against treatment.

by Anonymousreply 194April 21, 2018 2:08 PM

Sean Penn is gay, right? He dated Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 195April 21, 2018 2:09 PM

Where's Muriel? R194 is lost, get on it, please.

by Anonymousreply 196April 21, 2018 2:12 PM

Hollywood is mostly bearded couples. Jolie parents were both gay. Both the children were gay. Jolie and pitt are gay. At least one of angelina kids in tranny. This is biology.

by Anonymousreply 197April 21, 2018 2:15 PM

Gay men have female brains explaining their attractions to men. Most gay men are too shy to get surgery to replace penis with vagina.

by Anonymousreply 198April 21, 2018 2:20 PM

Walk away from the T, people.

by Anonymousreply 199April 21, 2018 2:42 PM

I DO believe male and female brains are different and that significant difference resides in whether that brain has a penis or vagina plugged into it, such is the overwhelming importance of the evolutionary need to reproduce. A transwoman has a penis, has the brain modules to operate it and the psychosexual architecture of a penis owner — a MAN; along with the fetishes, sexual behaviours typical of MEN. Inasmuch as a women share these fetishes etc they are an extreme outliars and indeed they have more claim to having a male-like brain(not a male brain) than the reverse.

by Anonymousreply 200April 21, 2018 2:43 PM

Outliers*

by Anonymousreply 201April 21, 2018 2:44 PM

R197 Hollywood is mostly bearded couples.

I agree

I know Pitty and Jolie are both gay but didn't know Jolie's parents were both gay thanks for info

by Anonymousreply 202April 21, 2018 3:42 PM

It seems like beard/merkin couples in Hollywood produce a lot of trans kids right!? why? why this happens?

real gay couples have normal kids like Ricky Martin's kids or Elton's. but with beard/merkin couples like Jolie/Pitt, Jada/Will, Naomi Watts/Schreiber they have trans children

by Anonymousreply 203April 21, 2018 3:46 PM

Is this a straight homophobe on the thread or a trans? Who knows, but it is homophobic, sexist and anti-gay. Could be either.

by Anonymousreply 204April 21, 2018 6:06 PM

Gay men do not have female brains explaining attractions to men this is a ridiculous and baseless statement. What we know is that some gay men show traces of female leaning brains in some studies.

by Anonymousreply 205April 21, 2018 6:44 PM

What's the difference between gay brains and trans brains?

by Anonymousreply 206April 21, 2018 6:46 PM

R204, it's rather obvious the troll is an ESL who can't even piece together a coherent sentence. Ignore and F&F.

by Anonymousreply 207April 21, 2018 8:13 PM

She is picking her nose in public

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208April 21, 2018 9:11 PM

Ewww, gross; with food right there in her hand.

by Anonymousreply 209April 21, 2018 9:15 PM

I've never paid attention before, but this kid is one miserable kid every time he is photographed.

by Anonymousreply 210April 21, 2018 9:44 PM

R200 for the win.

I’m a born cynic, so maybe I’m getting this wrong, but I see the trans movement as just the latest way to keep the same people in power: straight white males. These newly christened ‘women’ are claiming protected status as ‘lesbians’ and climbing the ranks in academia as well as lgbt and feminist movements, demanding to be centered in every discussion. I’m exhusted by how needy regular straight guys are, but these trans are beyond. Their whole game is centered on gender >sex, which is inherently dangerous to gay rights. Also, they keep calling a range of tactics against women who disagree with them, running from no-platforming to death. What other ‘marginalized’ group does this with impunity? Lastly, I’m in Oakland where transing holds more social capital than donating bone marrow. Why aren’t motives ever considered when we discuss this?

by Anonymousreply 211April 21, 2018 9:48 PM

"Transgender" has got to be the most censored subject ever, while at the same time pushed down our throats. All the while we cannot discuss it, ever. I n s a n e .

by Anonymousreply 212April 21, 2018 9:54 PM

What's it like to be born with female body and male brain? Must be a lot of masturbation.

by Anonymousreply 213April 21, 2018 10:41 PM

Nithing

by Anonymousreply 214April 22, 2018 12:36 AM

R203, seems that when both parents are gay the child is tranny. One gay parent equals gay. I guess sonny and cher we're both gay. Thought they were both straight. How many gays are tranny and won't confess? Many gays will only admit to being bi.

by Anonymousreply 215April 22, 2018 12:43 AM

R215 Up ya meds

by Anonymousreply 216April 22, 2018 3:15 AM

R215, Jon voight and his wife were gay but only the son was a tranny. Angie is gay as far as I can tell and only one of her bio kids is tranny so far.

by Anonymousreply 217April 22, 2018 4:32 AM

Singer calls out Charlize Theron for dressing adopted son like a girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218April 22, 2018 3:58 PM

R212 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 219April 22, 2018 4:18 PM

[quote]Nah, it's just a small, but very vocal and very obsessed, group of bigots who have to cram their anti-trans lunacy into every fucking thread. DL, the larger group, just doesn't care, and appropriately so.

I usually don't comment on this but to say a small DL minority is anti-Trans is idiotic. Datalaounge has always called out Transgender culture since its beginnings. Back in the 90s DLers were even more vocal. That old hatred surfaced again when the Trans-brigade started picking on the gay community. I will never understand pro Trans people that post in Datalounge. What are you getting out of it ?

by Anonymousreply 220April 22, 2018 4:27 PM

R217 Jolie dresses her 2 girls as boys

by Anonymousreply 221April 22, 2018 7:01 PM

Is it two of them now, R221? The two white ones?

by Anonymousreply 222April 22, 2018 7:04 PM

Vivienne and Shiloh

by Anonymousreply 223April 22, 2018 7:05 PM

R222 yes

by Anonymousreply 224April 22, 2018 7:13 PM

Not R221, but yes, R222, her bio daughters. One was dressed as a boy literally from birth (choice, ha!), the other used to be dressed in an overtly feminine style. That one is a twin. None of the boys in dresses yet, that seems to be the purview of Stefani, Fox, Adele and Theron.

by Anonymousreply 225April 22, 2018 9:02 PM

[quote]I usually don't comment on this but to say a small DL minority is anti-Trans is idiotic.

Nope, it's true. I've done the trolldaring on these threads and it's a fairly small, but oh so vocal and oh so obsessed, minority. Most of DL stays far away because there's just no point, as you can see from this thread and from the others. You can't argue with ignorant obsessed bigots like these.

[quote]Datalaounge has always called out Transgender culture since its beginnings. Back in the 90s DLers were even more vocal.

Oh, garbage. This whole obsession started about three years ago with that ridiculous "Drop the ][" campaign. It didn't get traction then and it's not getting traction now. There's no "old hatred" here; just some loony drama queens with gender issues.

by Anonymousreply 226April 23, 2018 4:00 PM

There is the pro-Trans troll at R226 desperately trying to say that only or two people are concerned about this aggressive anti-gay push that is happening now under the guise of "transgender"

I know that people have been voicing concern about this on DL since about 2009. That is when it started getting aggressive and they started targeting young people. First it was teenagers. Now it is children and toddlers, too.

by Anonymousreply 227April 23, 2018 4:11 PM

There's the anti-Trans troll at R227 making shit up and failing to read what I actually wrote. And engaging in precisely the drama queen rhetoric that I claimed. Thank you for so quickly proving my point.

by Anonymousreply 228April 23, 2018 4:14 PM

You had no point, R228. You never do. All you want to do is smear, minimize and silence anyone who speaks the truth. You cannot speak honestly about what is happening because it is child abuse, real child harm, which is being pushed because of the sexist, homophobic and anti-science trans ideology.

by Anonymousreply 229April 23, 2018 4:18 PM

What are you implying, R227?

That someone who insists that lesbians have penises and that women on testosterone can become "gay men" might create a false impression?

by Anonymousreply 230April 23, 2018 4:19 PM

[quote]You had no point, R228. You never do. All you want to do is smear, minimize and silence anyone who speaks the truth.

LOL.... Oh, the irony.... I've read your threads, dear. You know nothing of "the truth."

[quote]You cannot speak honestly about what is happening because it is child abuse, real child harm, which is being pushed because of the sexist, homophobic and anti-science trans ideology.

And, again, thank you for confirming my point. You really can't help yourself, can you?

by Anonymousreply 231April 23, 2018 4:21 PM

"Oh, the irony"..."thank you for confirming my point"..."drama queen" ...."loon."...

OVER AND OVER AND OVER

There is no point to your gibberish....and guess what, women do not have penises! Boo!

by Anonymousreply 232April 23, 2018 4:25 PM

LOL.... You would know about "OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, R232. All of your threads are exactly the same. The language is the same. The handwringing is the same. The same loony drama queen rhetoric and antics. The same trying to drive away anyone who dares to disagree with you. The same self-congratulatory circle jerk as you compliment yourselves about how wonderfully brave you are for standing up to the "transtapo."

And, sadly for you, none of it ever works. There is no point to your gibberish and you never get anywhere. You've been trying for three years, here and elsewhere, and all you have to show for it is ... nothing. Sucks to be you.

by Anonymousreply 233April 23, 2018 4:33 PM

You are the one who says the same things all the time, R233, the same words, even in your posts on this thread. What can you say? This T push cannot be defended on a gay site with intelligent people. All you can do it try to attack.

by Anonymousreply 234April 23, 2018 4:39 PM

I just don't understand people that want to meddle in other peoples lives. If he has expressed a desire to dress in dresses so be it. She is just allowing him to express himself.

I will fight for a transgenders rights, but let me make this perfectly clear, as a gay woman I do not want to have sexual relations with a woman with a penis. That does not, in any way, make me transphobic. I am attracted to a woman for many things, including her femininity, softness and her vagina. I don't find anything about a penis attractive. I would assume most gay men do not want to have sexual relations with a man that has a vagina. I would assume most are as repulsed by a vagina as I am by a penis.

I am sick and tired, after 40 years of fighting for LGBT rights, for someone to have the audacity to call me transphobic because I don't want to sleep with a dick.

by Anonymousreply 235April 23, 2018 4:57 PM

Why are they honoring a drug addict and a child abuser?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 24, 2018 12:39 PM

I will fight for a transgenders rights

Why? They hate lesbians. Are you familiar with Dana Rivers?

Why not fight for the rights of women to be safe or of gay and lesbian children not to be sterilized?

by Anonymousreply 237April 24, 2018 12:41 PM

I fight for a lot of rights R237 and they are not all LGBT oriented. When did you first hear of Dana Rivers? She has been known since 1999 or have you just learned about her because of the murders she committed? Have you read the comments here? A lot of gay men hate gay women. Did you read my complete comment at R235?

by Anonymousreply 238April 24, 2018 12:49 PM

I have been familiar with him since that time, R238. He clearly had the potential to be very dangerous. I did read your complete comment. Given how we all have limits to our time and energy, I was merely suggesting that those under threat from the Cotton Ceiling loons might be more deserving of your committed activism. The Dana Rivers of the world already have governments, Soros $, drone manufacturers and the global media supporting them. Be well.

by Anonymousreply 239April 25, 2018 12:04 PM

T hate gay women and frequently kill them, R238. Many gay men are supportive of lesbians.

T have taken over all the gay orgs, HRC, even NCLR. It is lesbians, not T rights, who could use support IMHO.

The end of MichFest was just an early shot across the bow, many eyes have been opened. It is tragic that young lesbians are endangered and feel that they need to transition.

by Anonymousreply 240April 25, 2018 12:12 PM

Considering you don't know what I support and fight for you opinion of what I do matters little to me R239. If you read my prior comment you would see, although I support their rights, I don't want to have an intimate relationship with a transsexual. And they don't get to erase woman born female. Supporting trans people is a small percentage of what I support. I support a lot of things outside of the LGBT community. Most of my energies are towards wildlife conservation and climate change.

Please provide statistics R240. Do they kill woman more than straight men kill women? As I have said, there are a lot of gay men that hate gay women. You have made a generalization of transgender people. Please provide a link that they are not supportive of gay women. Personally I wish they would shut the hell up about cis women. I am a women. I don't need the pronoun describing me changed. Those born female are women. Those born male that feel they are women are transwomen. Let me be clear if you haven't figured out where I am. I will support their right as trans people, but I will not support them denigrating woman born as females or men born as male in order to make themselves feel good.

by Anonymousreply 241April 25, 2018 12:51 PM

T certainly kill women at a higher rate than gay men do. Percentage wise, that is an interesting question re: harm to women by TIM vs harm committed by plain old straight men, but counting their crimes as committed by women would obscure any statistics.

T are an incredible threat to women, children (esp gay and lesbian children) and to gay men and to the free speech rights of all. They have destroyed MichFest and taken over gay organizations on a global level. Who funds the hypno sissy T recruiting vids? Where did that hypnosis research come from?

by Anonymousreply 242April 25, 2018 1:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243April 25, 2018 1:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244April 28, 2018 8:42 PM

What is Jaden Smith's story? Gay or Trans?

by Anonymousreply 245April 28, 2018 8:53 PM

Will = gay

Jada=gay

Jaden=Trans

by Anonymousreply 246April 28, 2018 11:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247April 28, 2018 11:29 PM

Jaden & parents - attention whores, the lot of them

Jaden is and will be a guy when this is not his way of getting attention

by Anonymousreply 248April 29, 2018 1:22 AM

Gay parents do not have a higher rate of transing kids, in fact, they primarily seem to have straight, white moms.

by Anonymousreply 249April 29, 2018 1:23 AM

Lipstick at the beach? The oldest boys of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green. The percentage of T kids with celeb parents seems unusually high.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250May 6, 2018 11:06 PM

Any new pictures of the girlie-boys?

by Anonymousreply 251May 6, 2018 11:09 PM

Poor kid in Op looks filled with anger.

by Anonymousreply 252May 6, 2018 11:25 PM

R252 "If looks could kill"

This South African movie star obviously suffers with "White Saviour Complex".

by Anonymousreply 253May 6, 2018 11:31 PM

Jenn Hart as a cautionary tale. Charlize also talked herself out of an encounter with CPS when she and Penn had the kid out in a state park in the middle of the night, doing something that had the toddler screaming. With those 2, who knows what it was?

Her family has been rife with DV and violence, she has issues with men and is South African. This is truly an awful idea on paper and in reality. When he was a boy the kid seemed pretty chill. It was the tutus and ballet slippers rather than karate clothes that seemed to set him off. Like Jenn Hart, Charlize seems to have not bothered to learn how to take care of the hair of the little girl. Seems to be another caretaking/loving behavior that white saviors just do not bother with. That kid often is barefoot in public, wth?

by Anonymousreply 254May 7, 2018 12:57 AM

Here, dressed as a boy, Jackson seems chill. He and his sister often look unkempt. The little girl is often barefoot with wild and matted hair. Odd. Hope it all turns out ok for them. Charlize cannot be that well adjusted if she or her mother killed her violent father and then she took up with woman beater Sean Penn. Had she worked on herself she would never have dated him or had him as some male role model around her son. She was going to have Penn adopt him when they were not even married. I thought Penn was a racist too? It is all pretty messed up seeming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255May 7, 2018 1:23 AM

I can't wait for the Mommie Dearest type memoir. If she wanted a blonde daughter so badly why didn't she just have one?

by Anonymousreply 256July 3, 2018 9:13 PM

R254 Yes, I see alot of Jen Hart in Charlize. I'm convinced Charlize is at least bi. What's interesting is she never seems to show any warmth towards her adopted children but probably views herself as their hero.

by Anonymousreply 257July 3, 2018 9:16 PM

I thought this was just DL overreacting but she referred to her "two African American girls" in an interview with Michael B. Jordan.

[quote]I have two young girls — two young, beautiful African-American girls. I said to myself, “I cannot wait for my girls to be big enough to share this with them.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258December 4, 2018 3:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!