Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Richard Lawson - From the Frying Pan Into the Fire

Vanity Fair Film Critic and hack Writer, not to be confused with the elderly black actor of the same name who is Beyoncé's StepDaddy.

Gurl is slamming Datalounge on Twitter, it's cry for his own individual thread. Anyway, who's had Ms. Lawson?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 14, 2018 4:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 14, 2018 4:45 AM

I used to love his surreal RHOxx recaps.

by Anonymousreply 2February 14, 2018 4:45 AM

He just called us a pit, OP. It's not like he went on a tear.

by Anonymousreply 3February 14, 2018 4:48 AM

Why do we need a new thread for this

THREAD CLOSED

by Anonymousreply 4February 14, 2018 4:48 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 5February 14, 2018 4:49 AM

I just loved him when he was hosting "Family Feud."

by Anonymousreply 6February 14, 2018 4:49 AM

R4 actually it's still open

by Anonymousreply 7February 14, 2018 4:50 AM

It's you Adam Rippon cunters.

by Anonymousreply 8February 14, 2018 4:58 AM

What is a Richard Lawson? Never heard of it.

by Anonymousreply 9February 14, 2018 5:00 AM

Jordon probably

by Anonymousreply 10February 14, 2018 5:04 AM

I have a crush on him. And, no, I am not him.

by Anonymousreply 11February 14, 2018 5:06 AM

He's a barracuda!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 14, 2018 5:07 AM

He's Helen Lawson's son

by Anonymousreply 13February 14, 2018 5:09 AM

R4 that was cute.

by Anonymousreply 14February 14, 2018 5:09 AM

Did he lose his chin in a poker game?

by Anonymousreply 15February 14, 2018 5:22 AM

IM OK THNX

by Anonymousreply 16February 14, 2018 5:24 AM

I believe he lost his chin during a chortling fit in the middle of a Wes Anderson retrospective.

by Anonymousreply 17February 14, 2018 6:02 AM

Who HASN'T had me?

by Anonymousreply 18February 14, 2018 6:35 AM

I love it when insatiable bottoms attempt the death defying feat of a moral high ground...

by Anonymousreply 19February 14, 2018 6:49 AM

That hysterical bitch is dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 20February 14, 2018 1:11 PM

If you can’t take the heat, get out of the pit, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 21February 14, 2018 1:21 PM

I'm so glad you've got your Richard Lawson, girls. Really. Just keep your mitts off my dreamy Jordon Nardino!

by Anonymousreply 22February 14, 2018 2:26 PM

No 1 curr

by Anonymousreply 23February 14, 2018 2:44 PM

This ugly homo wrote a book. Here's the word for word Amazon description which looks to be done by Lawson himself.

Debut author and Vanity Fair film critic Richard Lawson makes your heart stop and time stand still in his extraordinary and life-affirming novel that's perfect for fans of If I Stay and We All Looked Up.

In the hours after a bridge collapse rocks their city, a group of Boston teenagers meet in the waiting room of Massachusetts General Hospital:

Siblings Jason and Alexa have already experienced enough grief for a lifetime, so in this moment of confusion and despair, Alexa hopes that she can look to her brother for support. But a secret Jason has been keeping from his sister threatens to tear the siblings apart...right when they need each other most.

Scott is waiting to hear about his girlfriend, Aimee, who was on a bus with her theater group when the bridge went down. Their relationship has been rocky, but Scott knows that if he can just see Aimee one more time, if she can just make it through this ordeal and he can tell her he loves her, everything will be all right.

And then there's Skyler, whose sister Kate—the sister who is more like a mother, the sister who is basically Skyler's everything—was crossing the bridge when it collapsed. As the minutes tick by without a word from the hospital staff, Skyler is left to wonder how she can possibly move through life without the one person who makes her feel strong when she's at her weakest.

In his riveting, achingly beautiful debut, Richard Lawson guides readers through an emotional and life-changing night as these teens are forced to face the reality of their pasts...and the prospect of very different futures.

by Anonymousreply 24February 14, 2018 4:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!