Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Charles in Charge’ Star Alexander Polinsky Accuses Scott Baio of Sexual Abuse

Former child star Alexander Polinsky has retained attorney Lisa Bloom to represent him in his fight against Scott Baio, who he claims sexually abused him on the set of their ’80s sitcom “Charles in Charge.”

Polinsky is the second Baio accuser to emerge following “Charles in Charge” star Nicole Eggert, who has also alleged Baio sexually abused her as a minor. Eggert is also represented by Bloom.

Polinsky will break his silence on Wednesday during a press conference to describe the sexual harassment and abuse he claims he endured at the hands of Baio. Eggert will also attend the press conference to give a short statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 20, 2019 9:28 PM

What's Darlene doing in that picture, Dan?

by Anonymousreply 1February 14, 2018 1:33 AM

I'm loving this. Mr. MAGA liked to fuck little boys, too.

by Anonymousreply 2February 14, 2018 1:39 AM

He's all smiles here, several years after the show went off the air.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 14, 2018 1:39 AM

SO, R3? What do you think that proves?

by Anonymousreply 4February 14, 2018 1:40 AM

R3 Josie Davis is beautiful in that picture. When will she break her silence on her former costars?

by Anonymousreply 5February 14, 2018 2:43 AM

Sorry but he's got no credibility like Nicole. You can't claim one thing and when that fails to gain traction, claim another thing. He originally claimed he was physically assaulted. Now he's claiming he was sexually assaulted? Which is it? Is it both? If so, why didn't he mention the sexual assault when he said he was physically assaulted? And he just so happens to have hired Lisa Bloom too (Nicole's lawyer)? This smells like Bloom is trying to up the ante to try to get Baio to settle since he has so far refused to. I hate Baio's deplorable politics but this is one of the most transparent and obvious shakedowns of the whole #metoo movement.

by Anonymousreply 6February 14, 2018 4:42 AM

Yeah, Baio reminds me of a music teacher at my high school who pestered both boys and girls. This doesn't surprise me. I'm glad it's all coming out now.

by Anonymousreply 7February 14, 2018 4:43 AM

No way in hell would Baio wasted his time on that fat slob when he had every other gay man drooling over him.

by Anonymousreply 8February 14, 2018 5:33 AM

He's pathetic

by Anonymousreply 9February 14, 2018 5:34 AM

It wasn't about sex, R8, it was a power trip.

by Anonymousreply 10February 14, 2018 5:40 AM

Please!!!??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 14, 2018 7:41 AM

A nude boy in the neighborhood, lives downstairs and it's understood... He's there just to take good care of me, like he's one of the fucking family.

And I say, I want Charles. I want Charles inside of me!

by Anonymousreply 12February 14, 2018 7:54 AM

r10

It was no "power" trip because Baio had ALL the power. One call and he could've had fatty jr removed off the show and drummed out of Hollywood. He already had the power.

by Anonymousreply 13February 14, 2018 8:39 AM

Why couldn’t it be Kirk Cameron ?

by Anonymousreply 14February 14, 2018 8:53 AM

gross

by Anonymousreply 15February 14, 2018 9:04 AM

R5 I remember her saying years ago something along the lines of Scott Baio paying her no attention while she was on Charles in Charge. She was the less pretty sister, Nicole got all the attention. Not just from Baio but from everyone. Years later they run into each other at some celebrity thing and she’s all grown up and hot and he starts flirting with her. Turns out he didn’t recognise her. It sounded like he’d paid so little attention to her when they worked together that he had not the faintest clue who she was years later.

So she may not have much to say, since she might not have seen anything. It doesn’t sound like he behaved inappropriately with her, but perhaps wasnt hanging around with him enough to have witnessed anything one way or the other either.

by Anonymousreply 16February 14, 2018 9:09 AM

[quote] I hate Baio's deplorable politics

R6, I don't believe that for a second. You seem overly invested in trying to make Baio look innocent.

by Anonymousreply 17February 14, 2018 9:21 AM

Josie Davis was not beautiful, she was a bit above average with a push up bra.

by Anonymousreply 18February 14, 2018 9:29 AM

R8 R13 - you're an idiot

by Anonymousreply 19February 14, 2018 10:32 AM

Poor Alexander. The thing with Scott... it's like the sun shines on you, and it's glorious. And then he forgets you and it's very, very cold.

by Anonymousreply 20February 14, 2018 11:26 AM

I’m beginning to think all stars are scumbags.

by Anonymousreply 21February 14, 2018 11:45 AM

I only read this quote from him in an article.

[quote]"Working on the set of Charles in Charge from age 11 to 15 was no picnic, it was a toxic environment," he said. "I witnessed Scott Baio acting inappropriately towards Nicole Eggert during my first year of working on the show. I walked in on them together behind the set. Nicole was on Scott's lap and he did not appreciate my intrusion. He yelled at me and called me various homophobic slurs. Growing up on the show I received regular verbal attacks, mental abuse and I also suffered a physical assault at the hands of Scott Baio."

So is sexual abuse defined as abusing him because of his sexuality or is there more to it the article read that I just didn't mention? I guess he is doing a press conference today so we will know more about what happened for sure.

by Anonymousreply 22February 14, 2018 11:47 AM

[quote]It was no "power" trip because Baio had ALL the power. One call and he could've had fatty jr removed off the show and drummed out of Hollywood. He already had the power.

This makes no sense. It is people in power who have power trips. It is precisely because they are higher positions of authority that they think they can control their underlings and abuse their power.

by Anonymousreply 23February 14, 2018 11:58 AM

If a dude gets hit in the nuts or given a wedgie, it's now considered a "sexual assault."

Also, back in the 80's, every young guy who got into an argument would either call the guy a "faggot" or a "motherfucker." They could be arguing over who slept with whose girlfriend and still be yelling "faggot." Not to excuse the use of the word, but it is ridiculous to dredge up disputes that are over 30 years old.

by Anonymousreply 24February 14, 2018 12:01 PM

LOL @ R13 Baio had all the power? Of a third rate show reduced to being in syndication? And would remove the youngest "cute" child from a family show? And ruin his career by calling all producers and casting agents? My sides!

by Anonymousreply 25February 14, 2018 12:13 PM

r19

Since you didn't contradict anything but simply declared someone an idiot, that means that you have no rebuttal and the statement is valid.

by Anonymousreply 26February 14, 2018 12:21 PM

r24

Yeah it was just a word there was no meaning behind it. It's like when Archie Bunker said, "That's a Pollack thing to do," he meant stupid not an insult to Polish people.

I like how George Burns used to say "That's mighty white of you." Or Jack Benny would say "I knew he was a Irish" when confronting a brawling drunk.

by Anonymousreply 27February 14, 2018 12:25 PM

R6 is right. And how can Lisa Bloom even show her face in public anymore? Zero credibility

by Anonymousreply 28February 14, 2018 12:25 PM

An old friend of mine worked on Charles in Charge, a behind the scenes show biz vet, who's really tough. She said he was a fucking monster on the set and really hard to work with.

by Anonymousreply 29February 14, 2018 12:27 PM

R25 Yep. People forget CBS cancelled it after its first season. Universal then replaced its cast and offered it for syndication along with other junk like Munsters Today. If Charles In Charge didn't have that insanely catchy theme song, it would be completely forgotten today.

by Anonymousreply 30February 14, 2018 2:40 PM

R13, you clearly don't understand power trips. Yes, Scott Baio had all the power. That's the whole point. He was USING it. PLAYING with it. TOYING with it. Manipulating people with it. Being a complete and total dick with it. DUH.

by Anonymousreply 31February 14, 2018 2:42 PM

r31

Dude there is NO WAY in hell Scott Baio would go after Fatty McKid there. He had ALL the power, he could've fired him. You lost the argument, just admit it and move on.

And if the kid felt he was being abused why didn't he quit like the kid from Grace Under Fire did.

by Anonymousreply 32February 14, 2018 3:17 PM

So was this his way of subtlety coming out? Did he and Leo have a thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 14, 2018 3:48 PM

i don't believe this kid for a minute. I'm not even sure I buy Nicole Eggert's story, though we do know she and Baio dated when she was of legal age. It's easy enough to say- Well, Baio is a Trump supporter so he's getting what he deserves, and to maybe take some delight in it, but no matter who the target is, there is nothing good about false accusations.

by Anonymousreply 34February 14, 2018 4:02 PM

So I guess Charles really was in charge.

by Anonymousreply 35February 14, 2018 4:10 PM

What does Willie Ames have to say about all this?

by Anonymousreply 36February 14, 2018 4:18 PM

R33 Alex was OG PUSSY POSSE

by Anonymousreply 37February 14, 2018 4:22 PM

What time is this explosive press conference?

by Anonymousreply 38February 14, 2018 4:23 PM

Lisa Bloom has no shame.

by Anonymousreply 39February 14, 2018 4:24 PM

Wouldn't be surprised if sexually abused the boy. For at least a decade people have posted Baio is either bi or on the down low.

by Anonymousreply 40February 14, 2018 4:51 PM

As were are all seeing, Baio is a disgusting pig.

He seems to abuse girls and boys alike.

by Anonymousreply 41February 14, 2018 5:07 PM

R34 what would either gain from falsely accusing Baio?

by Anonymousreply 42February 14, 2018 5:07 PM

R32 It's BECAUSE he had all the power and could fire him that makes this story sound true. That's EXACTLY how abusers act. They know you can't do anything against them

by Anonymousreply 43February 14, 2018 5:08 PM

Lots of Con trolls on this thread trying to persuade us that Baio is an angel solely because he supports Trump.

by Anonymousreply 44February 14, 2018 5:09 PM

Yeah, we shouldn’t be cheering false accusations just because we don’t like the accused. It’s just creates a toxic environment where even good guys can become targets.

Just the other day as I was leaving the theater there were several police present because a woman accused one of the staff of sexually abusing her when all he did was trying to get her to shut up during the movie. These are scary times we live in.

by Anonymousreply 45February 14, 2018 5:10 PM

R44 Yeah, they are laughably of obvious.

by Anonymousreply 46February 14, 2018 5:12 PM

Josie Davis still ignoring this. She was tweeting during the press conference about a pug being up for adoption and being single on Valentine's Day.

by Anonymousreply 47February 14, 2018 5:16 PM

Lisa Bloom is the cunt who trotted out all of Usher's herpes accusers. (And I do mean "trotted out" because one of the cows must have had hooves.)

The alleged victims did their press conferences and their stories fell apart upon inspection. One of Usher's accusers was even a man, just like this Baio accuser. This does incremental damage to the cause of sexual abuse survivors. And once the news cycle moves on, there is no retraction.

If Lisa Bloom can't learn to be responsible, she needs a couple of extra-large defamation lawsuits to put her out of business.

by Anonymousreply 48February 14, 2018 5:20 PM

I would not be shocked. Sheen is notorious for doing same. And, worse.

by Anonymousreply 49February 14, 2018 5:20 PM

In 1989 I witnessed a young lady being "pantsed" in front of a bunch of young actors in a junior college production of "Annie Get Your Gun". I was the only one who was outraged, who dared to say anything in protest.

People need to speak up about these kinds of things. This behaviour is troubling.

by Anonymousreply 50February 14, 2018 5:20 PM

Apparently there was a glory hole on the set of Charles in Charge?! "Perhaps, the most bizarre allegation -- Polinksky claims Baio exposed his genitals through a hole he'd cut in Polinsky's private dressing room. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 14, 2018 5:42 PM

[quote] what would either gain from falsely accusing Baio?

Hi there. Welcome to your first day on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 52February 14, 2018 5:51 PM

Ironic that the biggest metoo backlash will probably not come from accusations against powerful movie or tv moguls but c and d list television stars like Scott baio and Aziz ansari.

by Anonymousreply 53February 14, 2018 6:22 PM

Alex a minor at the time says Baio showed him his genitals. Can you say felony boys and girls?

by Anonymousreply 54February 14, 2018 6:34 PM

R33 it would not shock to discover Polinsky enjoyed one of those gorgeous historical re-enactment guys on the set of ‘Saints & Soldiers’. He may not be gay at all, but you know how things get doing war films; all the replica guns and testosterone wafting around a secluded area..

It would raise a few eyebrows if he managed to convince his Mormon co-star Corbin Allred to sup with us, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 14, 2018 6:47 PM

If there really sexual abuse by Baio against Polinksky, they should talk to Michael Pearlman, who was in the original CBS season. He quit acting right after the series was cancelled but was it due to that or something else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 14, 2018 9:24 PM

Scott's lawyers have now had his press conference...they brought a blowup of the photo of them together at his 50th birthday party since Polinsky claimed he hadn't seen Scott in 10 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 14, 2018 9:36 PM

R56 What about Sandra Kerns? What did she witness? Why was she still in the opening credits when she was only in about 3 episodes the last 2 seasons? Did she see something and agree to keep quiet if she would stay in the opening credits and still get a paycheck?

by Anonymousreply 58February 14, 2018 10:46 PM

I’m sure I’m in the minority, but I’m more inclined to believe Baio. I’m not saying he’s 100% innocent, but I’m doubting many of the accusations Eggert and Polinsky are making.

by Anonymousreply 59February 14, 2018 10:57 PM

[quote] they should talk to Michael Pearlman, who was in the original CBS season. He quit acting right after the series was cancelled but was it due to that or something else?

Having no ability to act

by Anonymousreply 60February 14, 2018 11:06 PM

r60

That never stopped me

by Anonymousreply 61February 14, 2018 11:06 PM

I am starting to think some of these people are being paid to come out with their me too story. Nicole has been hard up for cash for many years now, and I would assume Alex is too. Who is paying Lisa Blooms fee? or is this pro bono?

by Anonymousreply 62February 14, 2018 11:10 PM

Who in the fuck would pay people to take down Scott Baio? Nobody gives a shit about Scott Baio. He's irrelevant.

I suppose if you're a Trumpster who assumes every Z-list supporter of his is "really scaring the libs" then you'd be inclined to think he needed to be taken down, but the truth of the matter is that no one would go to this much trouble for Baio.

by Anonymousreply 63February 14, 2018 11:19 PM

"Dress in style and go hog wild me oh my oh

Son of a gun we'll have big fun with Scott Baio"

by Anonymousreply 64February 14, 2018 11:22 PM

After Baio heartily endorsed rapist Trump, I totally believe this ("birds of a feather").

Having been gay-bashed- physically and verbally- when younger, I really feel for this kid. It must have been hell, as Baio and his dad lorded over the set like two ogres.

The stakes are so high in Hollywood that apparently people are prepared to eat a lot of shit to get to the top. But is it worth it?

Oh, and "Charles In Charge" was shit. Can't believe it lasted more than one season.

by Anonymousreply 65February 14, 2018 11:24 PM

Were Scott or Willie the top?

by Anonymousreply 66February 14, 2018 11:32 PM

What does Polinsky do now?

by Anonymousreply 67February 14, 2018 11:46 PM

Imagine being a young homosexual, and Scott Baio, in his prime, sticks his dick through a gloryhole into your room.

The only feasible lawsuit would be for knee injuries in your rush to drop to the floor and start sucking.

Eggart and Polinsky are both liars and Lisa Bloom a shameless shyster.

How shitty do you have to be to make Scott Baio look like a sympathetic figure.?

by Anonymousreply 68February 14, 2018 11:52 PM

R67 He's mostly a voice actor now.

by Anonymousreply 69February 14, 2018 11:53 PM

I believe Alex. I can definitely see Baio bullying and tormenting him with gay slurs. I haven't heard anything good about Scott and it has nothing to do with him voting for Trump. I did think someone besides Eggert and Polinsky would have come out by now accusing him of misconduct, but so far no one else has.

by Anonymousreply 70February 15, 2018 12:02 AM

How the fuck did Scott Baio become some hot teen idol stud back in the day? On Happy Days, he was too thin and he always looked greasy and almost ratfaced. He improved a little on Charles In Charge, but you still could have found much hotter men working at your local mall.

Meanwhile, you had Anson Williams on the same show and no one cared Even Ron Howard and Ralph Malph were cute.

by Anonymousreply 71February 15, 2018 12:04 AM

What, R71 ... No Asians? Fuck you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 15, 2018 12:08 AM

R63 And what do Z Listers like Nicole Eggert or Polinsky have to lose by coming out with their story? It's not like they have a reputation at stake. Nicole Eggert literally had doctors film her cosmetic surgery. She exploited Corey Haim's death too. I'm sure she did that because she' rolling in cash. No one even knows who Polinsky is. But both have a connection to Baio. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 73February 15, 2018 12:13 AM

R59 I don't think you're in the minority.

by Anonymousreply 74February 15, 2018 12:17 AM

Must we always drag Corey Haim into these inquests? The poor boy suffered enough in life without it following him into death.

by Anonymousreply 75February 15, 2018 12:19 AM

R75 People like Eggert and Feldman are totally shameless. You can bet they would be treating him much worse if he were still alive.

by Anonymousreply 76February 15, 2018 12:30 AM

For the most part, I agree with R6. It's weird how Alex suddenly amplified his story from physical to sexual abuse.

However, there's one thing that saves his story to me - the fact that, before the Nicole thing blew out, he'd publicly been trying to reach out to Baio over a sex abuse story, even getting Baio's wife to reach out to him. At first, he made it sound like he was just trying to get Baio to support him against a third party, but I guess that could've been Baio.

Still, not coming out with the full story from the beginning - and describing his sexual and non-sexual abuse days apart - was a tactical mistake to me, one that gratuitously earned him a lot of skepticism.

by Anonymousreply 77February 15, 2018 12:32 AM

R56, Michael Pearlman did a podcast a few years ago about Charles in Charge and the cast changes. They originally wanted to bring back The Pembrokes but Jonathan Ward (Julia Roberts' church farting brother in Steel Magnolias) had just landed a series, Julie Cobb wanted her old network salary, which is why a different actress portrayed her in the first syndication episode and James Widdoes had started to segue into directing. Rue of course had The Golden Girls but whose to say they would've kept Grandma Irene a recurring character. That just left Michael Pearlman and April Lerman so it didn't make any sense to keep a family that would've mostly been recast, so they got a new one. He seemed pretty fond of his short tenure on the show.

by Anonymousreply 78February 15, 2018 2:04 AM

I don't know who to believe anymore. But I'm happy to see that Baio will have to shell out more money to his attorneys and PR people.

by Anonymousreply 79February 15, 2018 2:17 AM

Incant beleive I used to jerk off to Scott every day when I was a teen... In the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 80February 15, 2018 3:04 AM

I wish there was a better source than TMZ but eight years ago Nicole accused her ex-boyfriend of abuse and he was acquitted due to inconsistencies in Nicole's testimony and police report. The way she keeps amplifying her accusations against Baio, the more likely it's going to go nowhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 15, 2018 3:14 AM

Well, he ain't suing for $$ so, I'm tending to think it happened. Biao's pig, regardless of his politics. I never cared for him one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 82February 15, 2018 3:36 AM

[quote]Incant beleive I used to jerk off to Scott every day when I was a teen... In the 1990s.

I can't either.

Especially since where I lived, Mama's Family came on right after CIC.

You should have saved your load for Bubba.

by Anonymousreply 83February 15, 2018 3:37 AM

I hate to say it but Bubba is probably antrump supporter too.

by Anonymousreply 84February 15, 2018 4:03 AM

Willie Ames and Scott Baio.

Yeah, that

by Anonymousreply 85February 15, 2018 4:21 AM

What happened to Willie Ames.

by Anonymousreply 86February 15, 2018 4:59 AM

Jesus freak and cruise director, on his third marriage (to an Asian).

by Anonymousreply 87February 15, 2018 5:09 AM

Baio is an idiot for supporting Trump, but I think these are lies.

by Anonymousreply 88February 15, 2018 5:14 AM

[quote]Apparently there was a glory hole on the set of Charles in Charge?! "Perhaps, the most bizarre allegation -- Polinksky claims Baio exposed his genitals through a hole he'd cut in Polinsky's private dressing room. "

He's going to have to describe or draw in detail said genitals and we are going to need to compare against pics of Baio to make sure he is telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 89February 15, 2018 5:22 AM

Can't say this happened or not, but hanging out with the abuser is more common than people think. I should know. Sometimes we blame ourselves for the abuse we endure. If he isn't seeking compensation that works for him. He did come forward before her i.was on Twitter when he did it. Baio is the typical bi abuser.

by Anonymousreply 90February 15, 2018 5:32 AM

Scott only lasted a season or two on that doctor show with Dick Van Dyke.

by Anonymousreply 91February 15, 2018 6:05 AM

Willie Ames -- in the real life 8isE, the character he played died in a car wreck.

by Anonymousreply 92February 15, 2018 6:07 AM

After thinking about it, I think Scott might have gotten confused. He probably intended to create a glory hole in Willie Ames dressing room

by Anonymousreply 93February 15, 2018 6:09 AM

Baio is a whore, and a piece of human garbage, that before all this came out so really no surprise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 15, 2018 6:20 AM

I am so glad this is happening. Scott Baio, his cunt of a wife and his shitty kids deserve all of this

by Anonymousreply 95February 15, 2018 6:26 AM

[quote] He's going to have to describe or draw in detail said genitals and we are going to need to compare against pics of Baio to make sure he is telling the truth.

One conversation with Eggert and he could know how Baio's genitals look, feel, and taste.

Hearing people on the supposedly sane Left cheer on sexual assault charges as a means of damaging political opponents is vile and shortsighted. Our side can just as easily be swept up in this nonsense. Al Franken and George Takei come to mind.

by Anonymousreply 96February 15, 2018 6:35 AM

Oh please R96, that's what the Right WingNuts have been doing to the left for years. This isn't about fake chargers, its about the truth coming out. Unless you are Trump, then in that case the abuser is always innocent and the real victims should never be trusted. Sorry but when it more than one accuser, chances are its a pattern.

If anyone is cheering for this, its because a-holes like Baio are finally getting their just deserts for shitting on people and getting away with it.

by Anonymousreply 97February 15, 2018 6:44 AM

What's an Alexander Polinsky?

by Anonymousreply 98February 15, 2018 6:53 AM

A child co-star know for being molested by third rate B TV has bins named Scott Baio.

by Anonymousreply 99February 15, 2018 7:04 AM

Scott Baio is still at it I see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100February 15, 2018 7:07 AM

I can definitely see Scott bullying and taunting this kid and the crew yukking it up, while the adult members of the cast being silent because of the nice paycheck they were getting. Alex was different and for Scott ripe for his abuse.

by Anonymousreply 101February 15, 2018 11:19 AM

Interesting when you block one of the pro-Scott Baio posters who "doesn't believe these accusations" like 15 other similar posts also disappear instantly.

Mrs. Baio - are you in here?

by Anonymousreply 102February 15, 2018 11:29 AM

Is Alexander Polinsky actually gay?

by Anonymousreply 103February 15, 2018 11:40 AM

Whether he is or isn’t r103, if Polinsky’s story to to be believed, it seems Baio thought he was and gave him a hard time.

by Anonymousreply 104February 15, 2018 11:50 AM

If Alexander had been smart, when Scott slid his cock through the hole then he'd have had Ellen Travolta suck on it.

Then Alex could have slipped into Scott's room and been like, "Hey buddy, ole pal...how goes it?" Then Scott would freak and peek through the hole and see Ellen dribble his load out on her chin with a shit eating grin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 15, 2018 11:54 AM

The sex abuse claim is not REALLY sex abuse in its usual meaning - it's like sexual hazing that bullies do to their targets sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 106February 15, 2018 12:35 PM

[quote]If Alexander had been smart, when Scott slid his cock through the hole then he'd have had Ellen Travolta suck on it.

Or, ya know, if Ellen's not available...

by Anonymousreply 107February 15, 2018 1:19 PM

Is that a turtle in photo R51

by Anonymousreply 108February 15, 2018 1:40 PM

R103 Very much so but I don't think he's out of the closet. Check out his Twitter if you have any doubts.

by Anonymousreply 109February 15, 2018 2:14 PM

[quote]if Polinsky’s story to to be believed, it seems Baio thought he was and gave him a hard time.

Oh my, someone gave someone else a hard time? They should have the death penalty for that. Really, this is why we have trouble today, parents aren't teaching their children how to cope with things like this.

by Anonymousreply 110February 15, 2018 2:49 PM

Things like what, r110? An adult beating a child and calling him a faggot year after year? No amount of (normal) education teaches children to deal with that.

by Anonymousreply 111February 15, 2018 2:55 PM

So he called Polinksy a fa**ot. I wonder how Baio feels about the words, "greaseball", "WOP", "guinea", and "dago."

by Anonymousreply 112February 15, 2018 3:01 PM

Being called a faggot isn't sexual harassment. Talk about embellish a story. Tired of these incidents that happen 30yrs ago with no proof. I just might as well come out and say that Scott sexually abuse me in the restroom many years ago , in reality he accidentally bump into me leaving there. But who cares that was many years ago, no one knows how it happen i just want my 15 minutes thats all

by Anonymousreply 113February 15, 2018 6:45 PM

So believing Eggert and Polinsky are lying based on lack of evidence, and believing what little evidence exists actually casts doubt on their claims, makes one a republican?

by Anonymousreply 114February 15, 2018 6:57 PM

[quote]Being called a faggot isn't sexual harassment.

Maggie from H.R. would like to have a word with you.

by Anonymousreply 115February 15, 2018 7:18 PM

I thought I recognised Polinsky’s voice. He played Control Freak in the animated Teen Titans. He was also the voice of Toad in one of those thousand X-Men videogames, and was one of the main characters in Cartoon Network’s Ben 10 (which I never saw but my young nieces were totally wild about).

I did wonder how Alex was making a living, and why he seemed to be friends with Jason Marsden (they Tweet each other). Voice-acting is nice work if you can get it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 15, 2018 7:56 PM

R116 a fug actor like him can only get voice over jobs once their child career is over

by Anonymousreply 117February 15, 2018 10:21 PM

[quote] I don't think he's out of the closet. Check out his Twitter if you have any doubts.

R109 Polinsky comes over more like a Frau.

He’s always posting inspirational quotes, shilling craft items and posting cutesy photos of amusing animals. He seems to like cirque/burlesque (not drag), yoga and spending time with young women. It’s all very “middle-aged grifting hippie bore” more than a gay man in his prime.

He also doesn’t dress or groom with the care typical of a gay man of his age, and doesn’t seem to socialise with other men (which does lend credence to his claims).

by Anonymousreply 118February 16, 2018 4:00 PM

[quote]Being called a faggot isn't sexual harassment. Talk about embellish a story

Learn to read a story from the beginning to the end before criticizing. Baio's also being accused of pulling Alex's pants and exposing his own dick through a hole he made on Alex's room. Both definitely count as sexual harassment.

by Anonymousreply 119February 16, 2018 4:03 PM

[quote]He also doesn’t dress or groom with the care typical of a gay man of his age,

Didn't realize there was a dress code.

by Anonymousreply 120February 16, 2018 4:04 PM

You have Scott Baio on the other side of a gloryhole and you don't ask him to back up onto it so you can tongue-fuck his young Italian American butt hole?

This queen is probably lying, but if it's true, what a waste!

by Anonymousreply 121February 16, 2018 4:05 PM

New boy in the neighborhood Lives downstairs and it's understood. He's there just to take good care of me, Like he's one of the family.

Charles in Charge Of our days and our nights Charles in Charge Of our wrongs and our rights

And I sing, I want, I want Charles in Charge of me.

Charles in Charge Of our days and our nights Charles in Charge Of our wrongs and our rights

And I sing, I want, I want Charles in Charge of me.

by Anonymousreply 122February 16, 2018 6:30 PM

Stay on topic, ladies - it's not about who Baio supported in the election. You sound like one of those Fox News people who has to relate everything bad in the world back to Obama or Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 123February 17, 2018 2:36 PM

I thought Scott Baio is homophobic? Or am I confusing him with Tony Danza?

by Anonymousreply 124February 17, 2018 2:50 PM

There is no mention of any wife for Alexander Polinsky in IMDB or Wiki. He's 43. No visible girlfriend on his Twitter. Though no boyfriend either. Worked in artsy occupations all his life.

While none of these are definitive, I would guess he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 125February 17, 2018 2:54 PM

[quote]Or am I confusing him with Tony Danza?

Danza is not homophobic. He was very supportive when Danny came out and they are still friends. Tony works a lot in theater now and everyone I know thinks he is swell.

by Anonymousreply 126February 17, 2018 4:19 PM

[quote]everyone I know thinks he is swell.

Well golly gee Fonz

by Anonymousreply 127February 17, 2018 4:36 PM

Funny how the only media outlet defending Baio is TMZ, run by Log Cabinette scumbag Harvey Levin.

by Anonymousreply 128February 17, 2018 7:08 PM

Baio always seemed like such a feeble, dorky, wholesome fanook on television. Guess that was just Chachi/Charles (are they meant to be the same character?)

That apparently Scott was a monstrous perverted predator from day One of his career, capable of menacing others into keeping quiet about how hideous he is, suggests (and it hurts to say this)...he could be a better actor than anyone thought.

If nothing else this movement has taught us never to trust the ostensibly ‘nice’ celebrity. Maybe he used the tried-and-true Andy Dick stratagem to lull those around him into a false sense of security...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129February 17, 2018 7:27 PM

The Bonfire podcast call Polinsky “a Blade III Vampire”, pointing out that as a normal healthy boy he probably had a serious jones for Eggert at 11-15 years old and it would be no surprise if he were once jealous of Baio’s past sexual relationship with her...jealous enough to help her out now. It’s a wild wild theory but, stranger things.

Big Jay & Dan also note that the prosecution’s credibility is shot because they “look like the Monster Squad”. Ouch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130February 20, 2018 10:34 PM

Why did they suddenly turn the tables on him?

by Anonymousreply 131February 20, 2018 11:08 PM

It’s a funny little story if you imagine that Baio called Polinsky a fag in the very same haute-bitch manner that Molly Ringwald did to Anthony-Michael Hall on the schoolbus in SJXTEEN CANDLES.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132February 20, 2018 11:13 PM

The other night a rerun of Soap was on and Billy Tate was played by Jimmy Baio.

Looked him up and he's Scott's cousin. Not much info. He's 55 now and never married. He and Scott don't speak...

by Anonymousreply 133February 22, 2018 4:33 AM

How do you know they don't speak?

by Anonymousreply 134February 22, 2018 6:30 AM

Apparently Scott said so on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 135February 22, 2018 6:35 AM

Actually one of Scott's loony followers said so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 22, 2018 6:37 AM

Him and his cousin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 22, 2018 6:52 AM

Jimmy looks like Andrew Stevens a bit in that pic. Probably grew up to be a Democrat (or even gay) and cut ties with psycho Scott.

by Anonymousreply 138February 22, 2018 6:59 AM

Jimmy Baio is embarrassed how he was reduced to making a backdoor pilot on a spin off.

by Anonymousreply 139February 22, 2018 7:44 AM

What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 140February 22, 2018 7:46 AM

Jimmy Baio is a registered Democrat. Also, Alexander Polinsky's Twitter account is now "protected." WTF, has he been cyberbullied? He should be for that hair.

by Anonymousreply 141February 22, 2018 10:18 AM

R133 I fucking love SOAP. It was better than HAPPY DAYS. There, I said it.

Little Jimmy Baio looked kinda like a brunette Dylan Sprouse during his run on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 22, 2018 11:09 AM

I want to go steady wifh you jimmy

by Anonymousreply 143February 22, 2018 12:41 PM

Liar

by Anonymousreply 144August 19, 2019 3:12 PM

Dressing like that Alex isn't going to help your 'case'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145August 19, 2019 3:20 PM

Scott Baio has fallen out of radar, this must be the first time I think of him all year.

And, r144, you're only saying that because Baio is a Trumpbitch like you.

by Anonymousreply 146August 19, 2019 3:30 PM

He should really sue over the mullet they made him wear.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 19, 2019 3:34 PM

Will there be a reboot of ‘Charles in Charge’ called ‘Charles IS Charged’?

by Anonymousreply 148August 19, 2019 3:41 PM

I really don’t know what to believe about anyone anymore. All I know for sure is Scott Baio is a hideous scumbag and I have a headache

by Anonymousreply 149August 19, 2019 3:48 PM

A week or two ago there was a CL listing for a garage/estate sale of Nicole's mother's stuff.

by Anonymousreply 150August 19, 2019 3:51 PM

I'd watch R148.

by Anonymousreply 151August 19, 2019 3:53 PM

Polinsky is even worse than both Tina Yothers AND Danny Pintauro

by Anonymousreply 152August 19, 2019 8:13 PM

I didn't realize Baio is such an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 153August 20, 2019 8:44 PM

Well, R 153, he IS a New Yorker.................

by Anonymousreply 154August 20, 2019 9:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!