Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How did Vincent d'Onofrio get to be such a fat fuck?

This is what he looked like at his best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2018 2:59 AM

Probably the usual way.

by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2018 2:25 AM

At his fattest:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 9, 2018 2:26 AM

In "Adventures in Babysitting":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 9, 2018 2:27 AM

He can be the new Perry Mason if they ever reboot it.

by Anonymousreply 4February 9, 2018 2:29 AM

On "Daredevil":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 9, 2018 2:29 AM

His metabolism was permanently fucked after going full De Niro for Stanley Kubrick in FULL METAL JACKET. He was thin before.

See also Russell Crowe, Benicio Del Toro.

Iโ€™m so glad that proving yourself to be a Serious Actor via porking out is no longer a thing. They get skinny now, instead.

by Anonymousreply 6February 9, 2018 2:29 AM

[quote]Iโ€™m so glad that proving yourself to be a Serious Actor via porking out is no longer a thing.

Great, now you tell me!

by Anonymousreply 7February 9, 2018 2:30 AM

His ticky acting on LAW & ORDER drove me up the wall!

by Anonymousreply 8February 9, 2018 2:32 AM

Household Saints....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 9, 2018 2:33 AM

"Ticky." That's the word I always used. I could not stand him. It's the only L&O I didn't watch.

by Anonymousreply 10February 9, 2018 2:33 AM

[quote] How did Vincent d'Onofrio get to be such a fat fuck?

Weight gain is a side-effect of ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’.

Vincent D'Onofrio, has apparently regressed into his Pvt. Gomer Pyle character in Full Metal Jacket. According to the current (March 19, 2007) edition of the National Enquirer, D'Onofrio "has been prescribed a powerful antipsychotic medication that is often used to treat schizophrenia." In addition, according to the article, "A friend disclosed that during the past year D'Onofrio had been prescribed the drug Seroquel which is often used to battle mental illnesses."

NY POST...PAGE 6...... VINCENT D'Onofrio,star of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent," passed out while shooting the hit TV series yesterday morning โ€” prompting insiders to gossip that the actor is "losing it."

"Ever since John Kerry lost the election, [D'Onofrio] has lost his [bleep,]" said our on-set insider.

"He has been getting into fistfights with people, and when he passed out today, we all thought he was faking it. But then he insisted they call 911."

An ambulance raced to the Queens studio, where paramedics found nothing wrong with the gifted actor, who became a star in 1987 with his searing performance as a misfit Marine in "Full Metal Jacket."

Tensions on the "Criminal Intent" set are running high. "No one thinks Vincent will last for much longer," the insider said.

"He is so hard to work with โ€” a total freak. He constantly complains about the scripts and has held up production a lot."

D'Onofrio, a big Kerry supporter, was said to be devastated over President Bush's re-election. "When PAGE SIX [last week] wrote about 'Law & Order' putting up signs forbidding political discussions on set, it was funny," our source said. "Those signs were put up because of [D'Onofrio]."

About a month before the election, D'Onofrio "insisted" on putting up anti-Bush posters and fliers, "and would attack anyone who disagreed with him," the spy added.

In response, "Law & Order" producers posted signs banning political discussions or anything else that would impede work on set, implying that D'Onofrio had held up taping of the show with his political zealotry.

D'Onofrio's co-stars, Kathryn Erbe, Jamey Sheridan and Courtney B. Vance, are said to be fed up with his antics.

-------------------

or perhaps Oreos.

by Anonymousreply 11February 9, 2018 2:42 AM

"His ticky acting on LAW & ORDER drove me up the wall!:

Lol. I was about to say the same thing. But, sometimes I loved it, just because it was so forced and over-the-top.

by Anonymousreply 12February 9, 2018 2:48 AM

I think we should call him Vincent D'Onoreo.

by Anonymousreply 13February 9, 2018 2:49 AM

I found him self-indulgent.

by Anonymousreply 14February 9, 2018 2:51 AM

His name is perfect for his acting style.

by Anonymousreply 15February 9, 2018 2:51 AM

[quote] "Ever since John Kerry lost the election, [D'Onofrio] has lost his [bleep,]" said our on-set insider.

He needs an emotional support animal.

by Anonymousreply 16February 9, 2018 2:53 AM

Remember the E-N-D-L-E-S-S Datalounge threads that the fraus used to start about him?

Now that he's all fat I guess they've lost interest.

by Anonymousreply 17February 9, 2018 2:57 AM

I don't see why some actors let themselves go like that

by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2018 2:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!