Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump's Ratings On The Rise

OMG, the socially aware cupcakes on DL will have a stroke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 9, 2018 11:58 PM

"And for the first time, voters say Trump, rather than former President Barack Obama, is primarily responsible for the state of the economy, 48% for Trump vs. 41% for Obama. This is a reversal from Obama's 49-40% advantage last month and a stark contrast to Obama's 67-19% spread last March."

by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2018 7:13 AM

Fake news!

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2018 7:25 AM

Democrats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2018 7:31 AM

Most DL'ers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2018 7:32 AM

[quote]Retards Abound

That's right. Except you're describing anyone who attributes the booming economy to fucking Obama. It's Trump's policies that have helped the economy, obviously. Anyone who claims otherwise is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2018 7:42 AM

R5 is a Pedophile

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2018 7:52 AM

People are just so fucking desperate to normalize this sociopathic asshole. It makes people so much more comfortable not to face what is really going on they will cling to anything to avoid the hard truths about what's happening to the USA right now.

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2018 8:49 AM

I'M SO VERY DESPERATE TONIGHT!!! FEED ME!!!!!!! A BIG STEAMING PILE OF BREITSHART IN MY MOUTH PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2018 8:51 AM

You are right r7, and the media is the worst perpetrator, they've been normalizing him since day 1 when he announce he was running.

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2018 8:53 AM

The MSM has frantically tried to denormalize him every day. Thus the delay in the public's grudging acceptance of his success.

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2018 9:01 AM

Most Americans regardless of how much or little they make live paycheck to paycheck. They are children . If they get a bonus or their check is even slightly bigger they have increased "consumer confidence", "approve of the direction of the country" and believe PO.tUS is performing his job well

They don't have time or interest in parsing an unending stream of lies, worrying about the US's "influence in the world" decreasing, or what the impact of a deficits are until there is a collapse.i.e. 2007. Like Trump everything is simplified to as few concepts as possible. Stock market rise good, foreigners bad, Wealthy, white heterosexual Christians men good, Rape of prepubescent children bad. Everything gray like gun control abortion, not interested. Me watch sports or people be stupid.

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2018 9:20 AM

[quote]It's Trump's policies that have helped the economy, obviously. Anyone who claims otherwise is full of shit.

And which policies would that be Dr Zhivago? At least name one.

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2018 9:42 AM

Eight years, bitches!!!

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2018 9:54 AM

It was a small bump within Republicans because the tax break kicked in. Once they release Paul Ryan has crawled up Trump's ass so he can gut and destroy S.S., Medicare and Medicaid, his ultimate wet dream, to pay for the cuts, it will drop again.

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2018 10:05 AM

i dont believe it

the son of a bitch is about a week from being impeached...

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2018 10:24 AM

were he a democrat he would have been gone by last thanksgiving....

GROW SOME BALLS DEMOCRATS

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2018 10:25 AM

Boris...I mean OP, go drink another bottle of vodka, pass out, and dream you are tapping that fat, BALD, orange tub of shit that you love SSSOOO much.

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2018 10:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 8, 2018 10:47 AM

Americans are now the lowest common denominator.

by Anonymousreply 19February 8, 2018 10:50 AM

I'm sure Nancy Pelosi's 8-hour speech on the Deamers will help bring Trump's numbers back down again.

by Anonymousreply 20February 8, 2018 10:52 AM

The Russian bots are all over this thread.

by Anonymousreply 21February 8, 2018 10:55 AM

[quote]the son of a bitch is about a week from being impeached...

lol

by Anonymousreply 22February 8, 2018 11:26 AM

Trump's poll numbers same as Obama's now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 8, 2018 12:18 PM

Err, his presidency is still at *historic* lows. The fact that he’s rising out of the 30s is like ... “ok he lasted the night but he’s still gravely ill.”

by Anonymousreply 24February 8, 2018 12:26 PM

What was the percentage of Germans who supported Hitler? We can expect no better here, since we have a racist society.

by Anonymousreply 25February 8, 2018 12:31 PM

The link at R23 is a perfect example of the media's pathetic normalization of Trump. They use a notoriously Republican leaning pollster to show that ONE poll has Trump and Obama's approval ratings the same after 1 year. In reality, the aggregate polling for Obama after 1 year had him around 50%, and that's when the economy was still in the shitter and the racist Tea Party was in full swing.

So a GOP-leaning poll putting Trump and Obama at the same number is actually quite pathetic for Trump, but it's presented as something they "have in common." The article then points out that while in office, Obama's approval numbers PLUMMETED... among Republicans. Of course no mention of Trump's numbers among Democrats because who cares, right?

This is the very definition of grasping at straws.

by Anonymousreply 26February 8, 2018 12:41 PM

The poll was no doubt taken from the 1%. I don't doubt they are dancing in the streets.

by Anonymousreply 27February 8, 2018 12:43 PM

Troll thread.

But go ahead. Spend all day in here arguing with a troll.

by Anonymousreply 28February 8, 2018 12:45 PM

By the way, here's a visual representation of Trump's numbers being "on the rise." A whole 1-2 percentage points.

This is a joke. Reminds me of during the campaign when we heard nonstop stories about how Trump was finally just about to pivot to becoming more presidential.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 8, 2018 12:46 PM

R28, yes this is a troll thread, but there is also real media spin happening here.

Our major media outlets are all owned by the 1%. Some of them may feign shock when Trump says something stupid, but in reality they are all quite happy with him.

by Anonymousreply 30February 8, 2018 12:48 PM

Why is OP such an obnoxious twit? Why are Trump supporters, as a whole, such obnoxious twits?

by Anonymousreply 31February 8, 2018 1:00 PM

It's going to be hilarious to come in here on the day after Trump is easily re-elected in 2020.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 8, 2018 1:05 PM

OMG that pic!

by Anonymousreply 33February 8, 2018 1:09 PM

[quote]The MSM has frantically tried to denormalize him every day.

It's called reporting the news.

by Anonymousreply 34February 8, 2018 1:16 PM

So this thread and its little shits need some treatments.

by Anonymousreply 35February 8, 2018 1:17 PM

He got a bump among Republicans. He's still at historic lows among Dems and Independents.

by Anonymousreply 36February 8, 2018 1:31 PM

With the continuing Trump economic boom, and the increase in paychecks from the Trump tax reform, his popularity should continue to rise. The reform of foreign entanglements is also important, but probably won’t move the needle much domestically.

by Anonymousreply 37February 8, 2018 1:42 PM

Yes that extra $1.50 a week will sure help a lot!

by Anonymousreply 38February 8, 2018 2:56 PM

he's a liar

by Anonymousreply 39February 8, 2018 2:57 PM

LMAO at deplorables shitting themselves because they're president is only averaging -13 approval instead of -20. Y'all are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 40February 8, 2018 2:59 PM

Trump will never finish out his 1st term. That's a promise.

by Anonymousreply 41February 8, 2018 3:04 PM

The democratic wave in 2018 will help put a stop to his dreams of being a dictator

by Anonymousreply 42February 8, 2018 3:17 PM

R37 I have yet to hear of anyone who has experienced a significant raise in their paychecks.

I got a raise but my final paycheck was actually lower than any paycheck from last year!

by Anonymousreply 43February 8, 2018 3:18 PM

[quote]It's going to be hilarious to come in here on the day after Trump is easily re-elected in 2020.

I know, right?

by Anonymousreply 44February 8, 2018 3:22 PM

hilarious? you're a fucking shithead. be gone

by Anonymousreply 45February 8, 2018 3:34 PM

[quote]With the continuing Trump economic boom, and the increase in paychecks from the Trump tax reform

where the fuck did you pull that out of? I'm getting no paycheck change. no one I know is, as a matter of fact, I can't deduct as much so I'll pay MORE taxes. everyone I know will too. economic boom? what? are you a hedge fund manager? if not, fuck right off, no jobs are being offered in the rest of the country so fuck off

by Anonymousreply 46February 8, 2018 3:36 PM

I don't trust polls. Who are they polling? Are pacs calling donors on their donor list?

Who the fuck is saying rises in paychecks and jobs? Bitch, please. I must have put you on block awhile back. I've been out of work and finally, finally, found two part-time jobs because I'm over-qualified and now "too old" for my former profession. Everyone wants to hire new grads for ridiculously low wages and no work ethic. No one's getting a raise due to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 47February 8, 2018 3:55 PM

Well of course Trump's getting more credit for the economy now that the stock market has begun to show signs of weakness. Obama's economy won't last forever, that's for sure. I loved how Trump bitched that the market went down on good economic news, as though the market is run by a secret cabal bent on destroying him... after he spent his first year taking credit for Obama's continued boom. Trump and his ignorant tard followers are too stupid to understand that his policies take years to impact the economy, and when they do, the economy will tank, unemployment and interest rates will skyrocket, and we'll see the collapse of several sectors of the economy (my prediction will be the auto sector first).

The question will be: how is Trump going to blame Obama for his dismal numbers?

by Anonymousreply 48February 8, 2018 3:57 PM

Smells like cheap vodka in here.

by Anonymousreply 49February 8, 2018 4:00 PM

R9

Nutz ! Media is not on his side but even they occasionally have to tell the truth.

by Anonymousreply 50February 8, 2018 4:01 PM

Cupcakes. Mmmmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 51February 8, 2018 4:04 PM

r45 = triggered snowflake

by Anonymousreply 52February 8, 2018 4:25 PM

[quote]The MSM has frantically tried to denormalize him every day. Thus the delay in the public's grudging acceptance of his success.

Trump "denormalized" himself. That's how he got the Republican nomination, by acting like a pig. He called his opponents ugly and insinuated that they had smaller dicks, and voters loved it, because they no longer make a distinction between politics and reality TV. He's always been a tacky, gaudy freakshow.

by Anonymousreply 53February 8, 2018 5:13 PM

[quote]He called his opponents ugly and insinuated that they had smaller dicks, and voters loved it, because they no longer make a distinction between politics and reality TV.

They loved it because they were tired of the same old fake status quo.

by Anonymousreply 54February 8, 2018 6:04 PM

R53 has it. Even back in the 80's he was a tacky, gaudy, fame hungry whore and con artist.

by Anonymousreply 55February 8, 2018 6:08 PM

"They loved it because they were tired of the same old fake status quo."

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public, especially R54.

by Anonymousreply 56February 8, 2018 6:25 PM

[quote]What was the percentage of Germans who supported Hitler? We can expect no better here, since we have a racist society.

He said, of the first western nation to elect a black African as its chief executive.

Turn the virtue signaling down, I’m embarrassed for you.

by Anonymousreply 57February 8, 2018 7:32 PM

Black African, r57? Oh that your mother's tainted twat had fallen out before it oozed out the turd that is you.

by Anonymousreply 58February 8, 2018 8:01 PM

Now that it's been discovered that a real-life, provable evil mastermind, George Soros, is bankrolling the disruption of Brexit, it should be investigated to see if he has been using his loot to disrupt the American stock market. The foreign markets have been acting in response to whatever shenanigans are happening in New York.

by Anonymousreply 59February 8, 2018 11:03 PM

Does Soros also control the weather? His powers are so vast.

by Anonymousreply 60February 8, 2018 11:37 PM

No, R60. Hillary controls the weather, as well as the phases of the moon, and what time the sun comes up and sets.

The woman is truly a menace.

by Anonymousreply 61February 9, 2018 12:14 AM

Can't wait for the Civil War when it will be legal to slaughter those who support this fascist regime.

by Anonymousreply 62February 9, 2018 11:31 AM

R58 What set you off about "black African?"

You do realize that their are a lot of white Africans don't you? He was just being specific.

by Anonymousreply 63February 9, 2018 12:54 PM

Higher again today. Very concerning.

by Anonymousreply 64February 9, 2018 1:09 PM

Concern troll is very concerned.... No, they're not "higher today" and the numbers are well within the range established early in 2017, bouncing around between about 37% and 42% approval. The average at RCP peaked at 42.3% a few days ago and it's now at 41.8%.

The Republicans finally got a bill passed and Trump managed to make it through the SOTU without wetting himself. That's always good for a bounce, which is what we're seeing. Wake me when he gets above 45% and stays there.

by Anonymousreply 65February 9, 2018 2:45 PM

I'm concerned for all those concerned for the Concern Troll.

by Anonymousreply 66February 9, 2018 2:55 PM

[quote]"And for the first time, voters say Trump, rather than former President Barack Obama, is primarily responsible for the state of the economy,

Which is excellent, now that the stock market's tanking and may drag the rest of the economy along with it.

by Anonymousreply 67February 9, 2018 3:05 PM

Trump's favorability would rise further if he would finally start building the wall and put deportations in high gear. His numbers are going to fall when he starts handing out amnesty to Dreamers and others.

by Anonymousreply 68February 9, 2018 9:49 PM

LOL that's brilliant R68 ! That's exactly how they sound. Brava!

by Anonymousreply 69February 9, 2018 10:03 PM

Anybody who uses the term "virtue signaling" is an alt-right moron.

by Anonymousreply 70February 9, 2018 10:57 PM

[quote] Can't wait for the Civil War when it will be legal to slaughter those who support this fascist regime

Unless the civil war is fought by armies unfriending the enemy on Facebook, I'll bet on the "regime".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 9, 2018 11:10 PM

[quote]Trump's favorability would rise further if he would finally start building the wall and put deportations in high gear.

Sweetie, only his 35% Deplorables want the wall. It's a boondoggle and every intelligent person knows it. Plus he lied that Mexico would pay for it. His racist fans believed him. If they want a wall so bad they can open a Go Fund me for a few billion.

by Anonymousreply 72February 9, 2018 11:28 PM

He;s been way above 45% in several polls already, R65.

by Anonymousreply 73February 9, 2018 11:56 PM

"He;s been way above 45% in several polls already"

Link?

by Anonymousreply 74February 9, 2018 11:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!