Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heart Like a Wheel: Aaron Gets a New Beard!!!! Part 25 of the Aaron Rodgers/Kevin Lanflisi Saga

Aaron and Danica are so in love, you guys!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 26, 2018 3:13 AM

wow his new beard looks "manly" in the face! Maybe that's why he picked her.

by Anonymousreply 1February 7, 2018 2:49 AM

wow his new beard looks "manly" in the face, maybe that's why he picked her!

by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2018 2:51 AM

I've heard these names but I don't know who these people are.

by Anonymousreply 3February 7, 2018 3:06 AM

R3? Enough.

by Anonymousreply 4February 7, 2018 3:08 AM

This is th first event Ed Berry has missed. I guess he gets jealous. Maybe he will remember his other client Randall Cobb?

by Anonymousreply 5February 7, 2018 3:10 AM

Can we drop Kevin Lanflisi from the title at this point? He's completely out of the picture.

by Anonymousreply 6February 7, 2018 3:10 AM

I just saw gay posted as “g#y” on the TMZ article. What the hell is that about?

by Anonymousreply 7February 7, 2018 3:12 AM

Yes, it’s that new dude, R7.

by Anonymousreply 8February 7, 2018 3:12 AM

Totes adorbs! If anyone can fulfill Danica's dreams of marriage and motherhood it's Aaron!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 7, 2018 3:30 AM

This will be over before the next season starts. I say April/May.

by Anonymousreply 10February 7, 2018 4:06 AM

I read a handful of the comments on the TMZ link. Almost all of them said that Aaron is gay. I didnt know that was the public's assumption. How pathetic is it that he still feels a need to beard.

by Anonymousreply 11February 7, 2018 4:14 AM

Mayli, , let’s get a ukulele for little fingers on a string When our playing then I’ll start dancing and everyone will start to sing

by Anonymousreply 12February 7, 2018 4:33 AM

**Wawli, and wrong thread lol

by Anonymousreply 13February 7, 2018 4:42 AM

bumping

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2018 3:36 PM

Anyone read the comments section for the article on TMZ? So many saying Rogers is gay and Danica is a beard. I had no idea sports fans in general thought Aaron was in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2018 3:43 PM

[QUOTE]Can we drop Kevin Lanflisi from the title at this point? He's completely out of the picture.

If it wasn’t for Kevin, we wouldn’t know that he’s gay.

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2018 3:44 PM

The KL chapter is over now. That new guy is there.

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2018 3:51 PM

Is there a thread about his family (brother Luke) whining about him being out of touch with the family AGAIN!?

by Anonymousreply 18February 8, 2018 4:33 PM

E19 No. Just post it here. There is only one Aaron topic.

by Anonymousreply 19February 8, 2018 8:11 PM

It must be stressful to be that far in the closet, but everyone can see inside. He needs to come out. At a certain level even most str8s prefer to see people living their truth.

by Anonymousreply 20February 8, 2018 11:01 PM

At the National Enquirer site they have an article about his brother bashing him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 9, 2018 7:20 PM

Danica is fuglier than Holivia Munn.

by Anonymousreply 22February 9, 2018 7:43 PM

Danica might be a caneface but at least she isn't a plastic surgery addict like Ho-livia

by Anonymousreply 23February 9, 2018 8:11 PM

[quote]After being “benched” for the NFL Honors, Danica flew in to Pebble Beach for a few short hours to show up at the AT&T Pebble Beach Chevron Shootout. Danica has a well know jealous streak. That might have been because Aaron’s incredibly sexy ex Kelly Rohrbach was also in attendance. Kelly is a solid golfer with a 7 handicap. Aaron and Danica didn’t communicate at all during the event. The source said that Danica seems pissed the entire time. It was like Aaron didn’t even want her there. Odd.

[quote]We can confirm that we did not see then speak to each other at the event but we believe that they communicate with their hearts.

Oookay...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 9, 2018 8:28 PM

I think she’s too big a star to be a beard to another star. I think she needs someone lower than her to be HER beard. She needs a male D-lister trying to get more famous.

by Anonymousreply 25February 9, 2018 8:32 PM

*who wants to get more famous.

by Anonymousreply 26February 9, 2018 8:33 PM

They're bearding for each other, no? Danica pings to high heaven!

by Anonymousreply 27February 9, 2018 8:49 PM

Yes, absolutely. But, she’s too famous. Her ego won’t let her play second fiddle.

by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2018 8:50 PM

[quote]I think she’s too big a star

[quote]But, she’s too famous

Danica craves attention so there is no such thing as "too famous" for her. She was basically forced to retire when she lost her ride so she's suddenly out of the spotlight. Her book came out in January and it's looking like she's trying to become the next Jillian Michaels. A "relationship" with Aaron will keep her name in the news.

Here's what another driver had to say about her last month:

[quote]Look, [bold]Danica survived off publicity[/bold], that’s how she got here. She was very popular and had the opportunity to come to NASCAR with sponsorships and made a lot of money; but, in the end, performance trumps the marketing tool. I think you now see that with the quality and the team she’s going to come back and run the Daytona 500 with. The opportunities are a lot less than what she had. I don’t think she gets too much publicity, she’s done things inside of a race car that no female has ever done; but when you are in sports, you must perform. Black, white, girl, boy, it doesn’t matter, at some point that performance is going to matter; in the end, I think that’s the road it went down with Danica.

The video below is a few years old but it shows what other drivers thought of her and why she was ousted from SHR which is why she [italic]needs[/italic] publicity from someone like Aaron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2018 9:00 PM

His "ex" Kelly Rohrbach?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 9, 2018 9:03 PM

[quote]Heart Like a Wheel

Like a WHAT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2018 9:08 PM

Why does Terez all of a sudden think Aaron is straight? I don't want to sound like one of those tinhat One Direction stans, but did his people possibly pay this guy off?

by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2018 11:08 PM

They didn't even communicate at the event? Wow, they need to work harder at this.

by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2018 11:38 PM

The Rodgers family might be happy that this beard isn't a mixed race woman like Holivia.

by Anonymousreply 34February 10, 2018 4:08 PM

They might be even more pissed because Danica looks like a dude!

by Anonymousreply 35February 10, 2018 9:19 PM

We can't decide who we hate more - diesel dykes or half breeds!

by Anonymousreply 36February 11, 2018 12:14 AM

LOL

by Anonymousreply 37February 11, 2018 2:03 AM

Just saw some pictures of Danica and if Aaron paid for THAT to be his beard he should demand a refund because he seriously got ripped off! There is no way that "female" will make him look straight, she looks more like a man than he does.

by Anonymousreply 38February 11, 2018 7:55 PM

Aaron needs to find a very feminine looking white woman to beard in order to make his family happy. Are there any single female country singers available for bearding?

by Anonymousreply 39February 11, 2018 8:09 PM

[quote]Aaron needs to find a very feminine looking white woman

how about a doting, adoring frau-bear?

by Anonymousreply 40February 11, 2018 10:02 PM

I don't understand why he didn't pick Kelly Rohrbach? She seemed willing and she has a nice personality, is beautiful and would have been an upgrade from Olivia and instead of obvious downgrade like Danica.

by Anonymousreply 41February 11, 2018 11:48 PM

Danica pings, big time.

by Anonymousreply 42February 11, 2018 11:50 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 43February 11, 2018 11:51 PM

Just like there is pre-season camp for football players to get ready for camp, our guy should have pre-season beard camp. Now she's in training, and she has to make it through her beard full time season when he's playing. She's in heavily training now for pics, dinners, cooing and cuddling, and when he's at camp she has to be the supportive but invisible reason Aaron does not fuck any humans. When he's playing she's the quiet thing in the background as he is hard at work and has no time for female sex nonsense.

If she is good, her agent will sign her up fort the 2019 season.

by Anonymousreply 44February 11, 2018 11:59 PM

She sucks at bearding. She shows no emotion. She can’t act.

by Anonymousreply 45February 12, 2018 12:34 AM

I agree that he needs someone who can act - the Helen Hayes of bearding!

by Anonymousreply 46February 12, 2018 12:39 AM

Who's Aaron's bf now?

by Anonymousreply 47February 12, 2018 12:44 AM

Ed something-or-other, agent to the stars and devout heterosexual Christian family man.

by Anonymousreply 48February 12, 2018 3:11 AM

My money is still on him fucking Nick Jonas on the dl

by Anonymousreply 49February 12, 2018 7:30 AM

Nick Jonas isn’t gay and he hasn’t been around Aaron at all. The only guy makes sense is Ed Berry.

by Anonymousreply 50February 12, 2018 1:29 PM

BAGS

Beards and Girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 51February 12, 2018 1:45 PM

Agree with R49. That neck grab on the golf course is a bit too telling.

by Anonymousreply 52February 12, 2018 2:16 PM

just a showmance to add to their brands - they don't even look good together - funny how rodgers girlfriends are the ones with their eggs frozen

by Anonymousreply 53February 14, 2018 3:42 AM

Nick Jonas doesn’t even know Aaron. Ed Berry is the guy. It’s so obvious. He has Kevin’s exact role.

by Anonymousreply 54February 14, 2018 4:38 AM

I found Aaron’s dad’s Facebook. Check out some of the political stuff. Kind of obvious why they don’t talk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 14, 2018 4:39 AM

Aaron will be at the race. Barf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 14, 2018 4:45 AM

R51 Lol

by Anonymousreply 57February 14, 2018 4:52 AM

Please, Aaron can do better than a mediocre-looking closeted married-with-kids Christian like Ed Berry.

And anyway I'm betting he's learned his lesson from the Kevin debacle.

I honestly can't ever see him dating a non-famous dude again

by Anonymousreply 58February 14, 2018 6:53 AM

R58 Aaron doesn’t date. Closeted people don’t date. They just have secret sex and hang out like friends. You have to be open in order to have a real relationship. Ed is perfect because he isn’t telling anyone.

by Anonymousreply 59February 14, 2018 1:32 PM

I don't think Aaron will ever come out and live the life he wants to, which is being a proud gay man, he has sunk to the level of being Danicas pussy whipped little bitch, how ultimately humiliating is that. He isn't fooling anyone either, everyone can see through this "relationship" it's getting pathetic!

by Anonymousreply 60February 16, 2018 1:15 AM

Danica seems kind of phobey. Is she a homophobe in any way, shape, or form?

by Anonymousreply 61February 16, 2018 1:25 AM

R44 The NFL Bearding OTA's??

by Anonymousreply 62February 16, 2018 1:31 AM

r44 that sounds pretty accurate, except for a separate category for relative civilians vs mutual sports beards/celebrities.

I'd love to see one of those 'secret practices of the industry' reddit threads on this.

by Anonymousreply 63February 16, 2018 3:46 AM

[quote]Danica seems kind of phobey. Is she a homophobe in any way, shape, or form?

I don't think she is based on this statement from 2014.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 17, 2018 1:48 AM

She's hanging out with Aaron - of course she's not anti-gay!

by Anonymousreply 65February 17, 2018 2:27 AM

Aaron has found all the qualities of a man that he wants in Danica and can say he is dating a "woman" to protect his secret.

by Anonymousreply 66February 17, 2018 9:32 PM

Danica shared this pic of Aaron and her family. He has gay face for days and her mom looks like a closeted les too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 18, 2018 2:30 AM

If he wasn't gay, I'd like them together.

by Anonymousreply 68February 18, 2018 3:06 AM

But, Danica likes vagine R68...

by Anonymousreply 69February 18, 2018 3:26 AM

They are both making complete asses of themselves with this farce, nobody believes it, this is a worse sham than the Olivia era.

by Anonymousreply 70February 18, 2018 3:55 AM

I like Aaron's sunglasses @ r67.

by Anonymousreply 71February 18, 2018 4:00 AM

Olivia was believable because she was an actress and could pull it off. Danica is not beard material. She can’t fake it and Aaron can’t either. With Olivia, he could just be a silent partner while she did all the convincing. But it doesn’t work now.

by Anonymousreply 72February 18, 2018 4:12 AM

Co-bearding.

by Anonymousreply 73February 18, 2018 4:45 AM

Kelly is actually pretty:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 18, 2018 4:49 AM

Kelly is very pretty, I can't believe his PR firm couldn't come up with an attractive beard for him, Danica looks like a dude and acts like one too, maybe that's why Aaron agreed to it!

by Anonymousreply 75February 18, 2018 5:05 AM

Why does he have to beard? Why doesn't he just stay single and "play the field" for the public. Nothing says super hetero like banging a new model every week.

by Anonymousreply 76February 18, 2018 5:53 AM

I think he doesn't have the time, energy or interest to fake play the field.

It's probably easier and simpler just to be linked to one female at a time.

by Anonymousreply 77February 18, 2018 6:42 AM

why doesn't he just fake date Martina Navratilova

by Anonymousreply 78February 18, 2018 9:24 AM

"Patrick told USA Today that “everything is easy” with Rodgers. “We both just have similar hobbies and interests,” she said, “the kind of life that we live and wanting to travel and various different things, liking dogs.”

Oh yes, that's a love match for sure. She makes them sound like co-workers (which in a way they are). Meanwhile he doesn't even want to talk about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 18, 2018 5:20 PM

What happened to the other dog with Olivia Munn? Munn still had that dog, right? Wasn’t just a prop?

by Anonymousreply 80February 18, 2018 5:24 PM

R80 She still has it.

by Anonymousreply 81February 18, 2018 7:25 PM

Have you not seen the TV commercial with Olivia and her doggie?

"My dog just pooped!" is the tag line.

by Anonymousreply 82February 18, 2018 9:25 PM

Embarrassing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 18, 2018 10:39 PM

Also embarrassing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 18, 2018 10:40 PM

A family of embarrassing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 18, 2018 10:41 PM

Even if Aaron was out, I don't think he'd be the play the field type of guy, r76. He comes across as one of those gays that likes being in a relationship, one guy at a time, and wants to settle down.

by Anonymousreply 86February 19, 2018 12:06 AM

Has to stop the bearding for that to happen, hopefully he kisses his boyfriends better than the staged kiss with Danica, God it was awful.

by Anonymousreply 87February 19, 2018 12:18 AM

This bearding organization needs to work with Rodgers on his kissing women.

by Anonymousreply 88February 19, 2018 12:24 AM

As long as he's happy, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 89February 19, 2018 12:48 AM

Eww ^^

by Anonymousreply 90February 19, 2018 12:54 AM

Or you know, just do what Sidney Crosby and PK Subban do in the NHL--don't beard.

Crosby I believe is still in an LTR, and Subban, I don't know but he's not a hot mess in public so he doesn't draw attention to himself. If you're that valuable to the NFL and/or your team, no one will say shit.

by Anonymousreply 91February 19, 2018 2:46 AM

Crosby is in an LTR with a female R91?

by Anonymousreply 92February 19, 2018 2:48 AM

Male, but I'm not sure they're still together. Point being, they were for a long time, and no one said shit.

by Anonymousreply 93February 19, 2018 2:50 AM

Oh, yes. Mike Chiassono (?), I think his is name is.

by Anonymousreply 94February 19, 2018 3:05 AM

Well, Aaron used to be in LTR, but his partner basically outed him and then for awhile made his purpose in life to harm him, so I am not surprised at his paranoid behavior. Aaron IS damaged. It's obvious.

by Anonymousreply 95February 19, 2018 3:12 AM

I find it strange and quite telling that Aaron has yet to publicly comment on his "relationship" with Danica.

by Anonymousreply 96February 19, 2018 1:26 PM

It's obvious Aaron is TOTALLY on the rebound from Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 97February 19, 2018 1:30 PM

It looks like he’s trying to hold her in place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 19, 2018 1:33 PM

Rodger's hand is ruff and masculine.

by Anonymousreply 99February 19, 2018 1:36 PM

[quote]As we told you last week “Get your cameras ready for Aaron and Danica’s first public kiss at the Daytona 500!” And guess what, it was awkward to say the least. Once again Aaron has bad hand placement as he did with Olivia Munn. Aaron just doesn’t look comfortable kissing a female.-TO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100February 19, 2018 2:18 PM

She's pursing her lips like she's giving her Pop-Pop a peck on the cheek for Father's Day.

He's gripping her shoulders purposefully, mindful of the coach's advice, "now remember to hold her when you kiss her--firm but fond. No, not like a sister, put some passion into it. No, not like a football, Aaron. Firm but fond! And don't for God's sake hold your hands against your chest to shield yourself from her yucky boobies like you did with the other one, you looked like a prissy T-rex. Anyway, Danica is flat as board so you don't have anything to worry about on that count. Firm but fond, remember!"

by Anonymousreply 101February 19, 2018 3:18 PM

Isn’t he rich enough to just marry Tim Tebow and they can then both ride off into the A-Gay sunset? God, they would make the hottest fuck film together...

by Anonymousreply 102February 19, 2018 3:57 PM

r102, Tim's still waiting for a nice Christian girl to come along

by Anonymousreply 103February 19, 2018 4:03 PM

Speaking of Tebow, I saw him on Fallon last week, and I swear to god he has upped his queeniness 30% since the last time I heard him speak,

I have been loving Johnny Weir and Tara's analysis of the Olympic skating all week, and Johnny has far less "gay voice" than Tim has at this point. Seriously, there is not even a smidge of doubt about him as far as I am concerned. With AR, I am 98% sure, but with TT there is no doubt.

TMZ Sports had a hilarious vid of their reporter trying to talk to Aaron on Today, To say he was brusque would be a spectacular understatement. They guys in the studio could not stop laughing. They're like, "What does he have to be so MAD about? "

by Anonymousreply 104February 19, 2018 4:09 PM

R104

[quote]TMZ Sports had a hilarious vid of their reporter trying to talk to Aaron on Today, To say he was brusque would be a spectacular understatement. They guys in the studio could not stop laughing. They're like, "What does he have to be so MAD about? "

Like it's such a honour, to talk to TMZ reporters. They are scum, so good for him.

by Anonymousreply 105February 19, 2018 4:11 PM

Oh my R105.

by Anonymousreply 106February 19, 2018 4:30 PM

I saw the TT clip with Fallon. I was so charmed by how fabulous he was.

by Anonymousreply 107February 19, 2018 4:31 PM

Rodgers is closeted so that’s why R104.

by Anonymousreply 108February 19, 2018 4:37 PM

don't you trade up after a breakup Rodgers downgraded alot this time... his dog in the commercial (believe or not ) looks like a better match they at least have more chemistry...

by Anonymousreply 109February 19, 2018 6:09 PM

Sorry, but I don't believe that he downgraded to Danica. She has achieved much more than Olivia, and she has now proven herself to be a savvy business woman as well. Olivia was a pretty face period.

Whether you guys believe this or not, I live in NASCAR country, and many men lust after Danica.

by Anonymousreply 110February 19, 2018 7:21 PM

yes very savvy business wise and this PR arrangement is strictly business with Aaron! If all these men lust after her why is she in a fake relationship with a closeted gay man?

by Anonymousreply 111February 19, 2018 7:34 PM

Her post election night tweet indicates she's a Trump supporter. If that's the case, may Aaron and Danica be as happy as Donald and Melania are in their relationship.

Danica Patrick‏Verified account @DanicaPatrick

Was a crazy night! I look forward to @realDonaldTrump #MakeAmericaGreatAgain! Don't we all want America to be great?! Stay positive Mercia!

6:34 AM - 9 Nov 2016

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 19, 2018 8:13 PM

I knew she was anti-gay ^^.

by Anonymousreply 113February 19, 2018 8:22 PM

Mercia? Wow, not only is she a Trumpster, she's stupid, too

by Anonymousreply 114February 19, 2018 8:24 PM

She may believe everything in that tweet, but coincidentally she said EXACTLY the right thing for her fan/customer base.

by Anonymousreply 115February 19, 2018 8:35 PM

Now, the turn to politics here is interesting.

Aaron caught hell from some Green Bay fans when he expressed "disappointment" when, during the National Anthem at Lambeau, someone yelled "Muslims suck!" Also, he is close friends with some black Green Bay Packers and supported their kneeling during the NA. He also told an interviewer last year that he wants gay players to feel comfortable coming out.

Nascar fans aren't exactly known for their liberalism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 19, 2018 8:44 PM

Interview where he talks about kneeling teammates, Colin Kaepernick and gay NFLers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117February 19, 2018 8:46 PM

R111 Well, for one thing, it is incredibly good PR for her company "Warrior" to be in a highly visible relationship now that her NASCAR career is over.

Actors do this all the time, even if they are straight. The attention a couple who are BOTH stars receive when dining out or arriving at a red carpet event is significantly greater than when a lone celeb shows up. That is why managers so often pair up clients who are not in real relationships.

Look, I am not trying to dispute anyone's ideas about Aaron. What I am saying is the yes, Danica is considered hot by the men who follow NASCR. A whiny pain in the ass, yes, but a hot whiny pain in the ass. The pairing of the two is brilliant whether Danica is a lesbian or not.

I think she is not. or at the very least she THINKS she is not. Neither theory contradicts anything said here about Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 118February 19, 2018 8:58 PM

[quote]Danica is considered hot by the men who follow NASCR. A whiny pain in the ass, yes, but a hot whiny pain in the ass.

Not true, visit a NASCAR forum or better yet, go to the NASCAR subreddit and you'll find that this statement is false.

The majority of her fans are women and little girls.

I agree that it's good PR. From my post at R29:

[quote]Danica craves attention so there is no such thing as "too famous" for her. She was basically forced to retire when she lost her ride so she's suddenly out of the spotlight. Her book came out in January and it's looking like she's trying to become the next Jillian Michaels. A "relationship" with Aaron will keep her name in the news.

by Anonymousreply 119February 19, 2018 9:34 PM

[quote]Mercia? Wow, not only is she a Trumpster, she's stupid, too

She has a tattoo of the American flag on her lower back.

Comments from when she confirmed her "relationship" with Aaron:

[quote]Gotta say the funniest thing I notice between these two is how completely different they are. Danica supported Trump, Aaron hates Trump. Danica's got a flag tatted on her back and has always talked about how much she loves the American flag, the anthem, etc etc... yet Aaron supported kneeling for the flag (and made dumbass comments about it too). Danica loves her family and she always talked about how much she and Ricky love having their families around.... Aaron doesn't even talk to his family and his family trolls him. One of the most high profile rebounds I've seen, but not surprising at all to me. She loves attention, but I don't see this lasting much past the exciting sex stage. Kind of sucks considering you can tell Ricky really loved her.

[quote]The guy is a poster boy for the NFL's liberal mentality while she's a flag-flying Trump supporter that just came off a relationship with one of the most openly conservative guys in the sport and from what I hear, her parents are heeee-yuuugee conservatives too.

[quote]She and her family are big conservatives from what I've heard. She and Ricky were pretty all aboard the trump train. I'm sure she's a bit more socially liberal than he is, just by seeming a bit more open minded, but she's definitely not for the diversity BS (she shot that down so hard) and I can see her being pretty fiscally conservative.

I don't like her as a driver so I've never paid attention to her life off the track and don't know where she stands on social issues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 19, 2018 9:38 PM

Maybe getting with Danica is Aaron's way of making amends with conservative football fans who got mad at him for supporting kneeling during the anthem.

by Anonymousreply 121February 19, 2018 9:53 PM

[quote]Nascar fans aren't exactly known for their liberalism.

It was interesting reading the responses to this tweet from a few months ago (the Tweet was made by the guy who was voted NASCAR's most popular driver 15 years in a row):

[quote]All Americans R granted rights 2 peaceful protests. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable-JFK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 19, 2018 9:54 PM

Thanks, r122.

by Anonymousreply 123February 19, 2018 10:13 PM

r114 beat me to a very Datalounge “mercia buckets!”

by Anonymousreply 124February 19, 2018 10:19 PM

I blame Kevin for the bad kissing come on Kev tell him to put some tongue action in it like when you use do it or at least give him some lessons because this is worse then Fergie singing the NA

by Anonymousreply 125February 19, 2018 10:29 PM

He Xigfyu

by Anonymousreply 126February 20, 2018 3:13 AM

We can agree to disagree on whether Danica is considered hot by NASCAR male fans, but my nest door neighbor(50 year old man) has a shrine to her in his house.

by Anonymousreply 127February 20, 2018 3:43 AM

that is creepy as hell for any aged man, obsess much?

by Anonymousreply 128February 20, 2018 5:02 AM

Video of the kiss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129February 20, 2018 2:52 PM

Aaron and Danica now hiding out in Mexico to avoid backlash of their failed PR stunt and trying to convince the doubters will never work!

by Anonymousreply 130February 20, 2018 7:43 PM

they should do PR stunt where rodgers cheats on Danica with Olivia and Olivia and Danica end up together .... got to love happy endings....

by Anonymousreply 131February 20, 2018 10:54 PM

LOL, good one.

by Anonymousreply 132February 20, 2018 11:13 PM

[quote]where rodgers cheats on Danica with Olivia

on the croquet green?

by Anonymousreply 133February 20, 2018 11:19 PM

Maybe Aaron is bisexual

by Anonymousreply 134February 20, 2018 11:22 PM

Since it doesn't look like Aaron is coming our anytime soon. In a perfect world, who'd be Aaron's perfect match? Another famous person, a nonfamous rich person, a regular joe, or an instagay.

by Anonymousreply 135February 21, 2018 12:05 AM

Aaron's already met his soulmate and perfect sexual partner: Ryan Braun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 21, 2018 12:12 AM

Who dat? ⬆

by Anonymousreply 137February 21, 2018 12:14 AM

The supremely sexy Ryan Braun, Aaron's former "BFF".

I'm sure Kevin knew Aaron was cheating on him with Ryan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138February 21, 2018 12:16 AM

As Sophie Ellis-Bextor sang, "Love It Is Love"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139February 21, 2018 12:17 AM

Aaron looks awkward at r139

by Anonymousreply 140February 21, 2018 12:20 AM

until braun let him down with the drugs, r138

by Anonymousreply 141February 21, 2018 12:40 AM

R122 Those responses to Earnhardt are bit surprising. I think he has become more liberal over the years. I remember when he was a big George W. supporter.

by Anonymousreply 142February 21, 2018 1:13 AM

He has R142.

by Anonymousreply 143February 21, 2018 1:52 AM

Any logical person would read the interview at r117 and realize Aaron probably got sick of Kevin's religious raps and grace before dinner and lord knows how often he brought up God while Aaron was drifting away from organized religion. Satan, not buttfucking ended Kevin's employment.

== "I think in people's lives who grew up in some sort of organized religion, there really comes a time when you start to question things more," he says. "It happens for some at an early age; others, you know, maybe a little older. That happened to me six or seven years ago."

Like so many players in the NFL, Rodgers devoted much of his young life to those twin pillars of American culture: football and faith. As a boy growing up in Chico, he attended a nondenominational church with his parents, both devout Christians, and absorbed the religion's traditional tenets. And yet, even as he soaked up those lessons, there were aspects of dogma that left him dissatisfied. "I remember asking a question as a young person about somebody in a remote rainforest," he tells me. "Because the words that I got were: 'If you don't confess your sins, then you're going to hell.' And I said, 'What about the people who don't have a Bible readily accessible?'"

by Anonymousreply 144February 21, 2018 5:35 AM

How Kevin is doing ? Does he want kids ?

by Anonymousreply 145February 21, 2018 6:13 AM

"Any logical person would read the interview at R117 and realize Aaron probably got sick of Kevin's religious raps and grace before dinner and lord knows how often he brought up God while Aaron was drifting away from organized religion. Satan, not buttfucking ended Kevin's employment."

If the religion stuff bothered him he wouldn't have "hired" Kevin in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 146February 21, 2018 2:40 PM

Braun was probably his dealer.

by Anonymousreply 147February 21, 2018 2:49 PM

Kevin was probably the one who pushed Aaron away from religion with all his talking about being a Christian camp counselor. Yo yo yo Jesus loves the Packers. Get lost 🤡

by Anonymousreply 148February 21, 2018 4:58 PM

OMG, Aaron making a complete idiot of himself in TMZ pic with Danica in Mexico! Trying to make people believe that he kissed a girl and liked it, looks more fake then ever now, no one will ever believe this PR stunt cuz it is so obviously staged. Both of their PR agents are highly overpaid cuz they really blew this set-up!

by Anonymousreply 149February 23, 2018 8:04 PM

R149, would you say it's better or worse than Mr. Clark Kent's and Mrs. Big Bang's PR stunt?

by Anonymousreply 150February 23, 2018 8:24 PM

Definitely worse! Don't know if it's true but they are saying that Danica's team called in TMZ to arrange for photos to be taken because they are trying so desperately for this to look real. The gay rumors for Aaron have come back very quickly with this set up and they are trying everything they can to squash them. NOT WORKING. Just come out already, no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 151February 23, 2018 10:08 PM

Here's Danica with ex Ricky Stenhouse, Jr...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 23, 2018 10:31 PM

r152 now they looked good together must be rodgers is a high maintenance with no spark or excitement with any woman .... he's now in his 30's and he got to realize his playing days are coming to an end and if danica is the best he can do ...wow.... at least olivia had style no class but style

by Anonymousreply 153February 24, 2018 1:46 AM

R153 His playing days are no where close to over.

by Anonymousreply 154February 24, 2018 1:47 AM

This whole "romance" screams "Look at meeee!!!!" (for her as much as for him)

by Anonymousreply 155February 24, 2018 2:01 AM

[quote] he's now in his 30's and he got to realize his playing days are coming to an end

Except that he is still considered one of the best quarterbacks playing today, and he has stated that he wants to play into his 40s, like Tom Brady.

by Anonymousreply 156February 24, 2018 2:37 AM

They are on a fast track to marriage (obvious pun intended)!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157February 24, 2018 2:48 AM

if she takes her frozen eggs out of the freezer we will know she's on the fast track....

by Anonymousreply 158February 24, 2018 1:48 PM

Danica is living in a fantasy world if she thinks Aaron will marry her, HE'S GAY, and she is stupid enough to think that she is the woman who can change him into being straight, haaaaaaaaaaaaa, she looks like a dude and that's the only reason he is even with her in the first place. She is some kinda stupid.

by Anonymousreply 159February 24, 2018 4:50 PM

Danica is more manly looking than Aaron. She has a hard frozen appearance so her eggs probably came out already frozen, lol. She will more than likely sneak off and get pregnant through in-vitro by someone sperm who she doesn't even know and try to pass it off' as Aaron's because she is that desperate.

by Anonymousreply 160February 24, 2018 5:10 PM

R135 , Gus Kenworthy.

by Anonymousreply 161February 24, 2018 5:26 PM

I don’t think Danica has any interest in marrying Aaron or having his kid. This is a contract.

by Anonymousreply 162February 24, 2018 7:09 PM

Or else they're both ready to take their bearding to the next level, R162.

by Anonymousreply 163February 24, 2018 8:12 PM

For those of you who are not inveterate football fans, at this moment, Aaron Rodgers is the one player in the NFL most wanted by every team if there was a "fantasy" draft. As was said above, he is nowhere near the end of his career.

Injury is the only way to stop him. His physical skills have always outweighed Brady's. Brady's head game is his greatest advantage.

by Anonymousreply 164February 24, 2018 8:23 PM

Putting the Aaron and Danica thing aside because I think most people know it is a PR stunt, I agree that Aaron still has a lot of career left but I also think most people know or assume he is gay which is ok because it is his life and people shouldn't judge his worth based on that, so if in fact he really is gay does anyone think he will come out sooner rather than later, or will he beard his entire career and or life? Just curious as to peoples thoughts on this.

by Anonymousreply 165February 24, 2018 9:07 PM

R163 He barely knows her and few beardings actually go that far. Most gay men who marry and have children con women into it. It isn't a contract. Who wants a fake marriage and then to bring kids into it? Not most women.

But it especially would not appeal to a creepy right-winger religious person like Danica. And it serves Aaron no purpose either. He'd lose a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 166February 25, 2018 12:55 AM

He won't come out. The more he beards like this, the more difficult and awkward it will be to come out, even once his career is over. He's not stupid, I'm sure he realizes that.

If he were intent on coming out eventually, he wouldn't be bearding. He would be doing the "My personal life is my business" line and staying single (in public).

I guess it's possible that he's really cowardly and he's being pressured into bearding by his agent, etc., but given that he's at the top of his profession and really can call the shots, I don't why he doesn't use that power. If every team wants him, nothing can hurt him.

by Anonymousreply 167February 25, 2018 3:48 AM

I dont think he is gay

by Anonymousreply 168February 25, 2018 3:58 AM

R167 I doubt his agent has any control over him. He could easily find a new agent. And The Packers need him more than he needs them.

by Anonymousreply 169February 25, 2018 1:02 PM

He’s not gay. He’s also a very cool dude. I wish he and Danica the best.

by Anonymousreply 170February 25, 2018 1:35 PM

come on r170 he is nothing but a fame whore it's all about money

by Anonymousreply 171February 25, 2018 1:43 PM

I don’t think he’s gay either. It would be great if he were and came out; he’d be a great role model. It seems that most of the posters here that seem so invested in his being gay are AR haters and are saying this to bash him.

by Anonymousreply 172February 25, 2018 2:05 PM

R172 it is clear you have either never been on DL or are very recent (congratulations on your new PR job) and most certainly have not read the other 24 sets of 600 posts. DL policy is to not hate on gay men until AFTER they come out.

by Anonymousreply 173February 25, 2018 2:12 PM

R173 = W&W!

by Anonymousreply 174February 25, 2018 2:22 PM

R173, exceptions are the rule on DL...

by Anonymousreply 175February 25, 2018 2:36 PM

"He’s not gay. He’s also a very cool dude. I wish he and Danica the best."

He is gay and definitely not "cool" - he's a big dork

by Anonymousreply 176February 25, 2018 3:06 PM

R176 A very rich dork.

by Anonymousreply 177February 25, 2018 3:11 PM

[quote]He’s not gay. He’s also a very cool dude. I wish he and Danica the best.

Good lord.

[quote]I don’t think he’s gay either. It would be great if he were and came out; he’d be a great role model. It seems that most of the posters here that seem so invested in his being gay are AR haters and are saying this to bash him.

So homophobic. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 178February 25, 2018 4:27 PM

Aaron Rodgers and Tim Tebow (among others) wished ESPN host Stephen A. Smith a Happy Birthday in this video.

It's SHOCKING how much Tim Tebow pings. He practically comes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179February 25, 2018 4:57 PM

R179 Tebow has always pinged. A lot. Adam Rippon studied the clip below before his press avails in PyeongChang.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180February 25, 2018 5:16 PM

hey tim and aaron = 1 is a straight virgin and the other is 100% gay - they look the same to me

by Anonymousreply 181February 25, 2018 9:02 PM

Oh no, r178.....not, not, not...BLOCKED! Oh the inhumanity!

by Anonymousreply 182February 25, 2018 9:49 PM

Omg Sonny is in that video at R179.

by Anonymousreply 183February 25, 2018 10:42 PM

R182 If it makes you feel any better, I already that person blocked. Pretty sure that's the crazy woman who threatens to block anyone who doesn't support her every idea.

by Anonymousreply 184February 26, 2018 12:11 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 27, 2018 9:32 PM

Sad to see them have to push this fake relationship - do either of them even smile - they look like they could be brother and sister no chemistry

by Anonymousreply 186February 27, 2018 9:51 PM

Good for them. Best wishes

by Anonymousreply 187February 27, 2018 11:35 PM

Holy crap, I have seen more chemistry between 2 grizzly bears fighting. They look miserable together, horrible pairing!

by Anonymousreply 188February 28, 2018 3:11 AM

She's a retired NASCAR driver with a Trump fanbase I've always wished for my son! And she not a half-Asian Hollywood lib, either! This wonderful match could bring about the restoration of our family!

by Anonymousreply 189February 28, 2018 3:25 AM

I'm guessing that somebody's agent (his or hers) notified the paparazzi. Most wealthy athletes would know where to go in Mexico if they want to avoid the press.

The Aaron Rodgers threads had pretty much petered out until this latest episode. Pretty stupid on his part.

by Anonymousreply 190February 28, 2018 3:27 AM

Aaron needs to let go of the tiny Miss Patrick. He needs a 6'4", 236 lb. older, more experienced gentleman to hold him at night, and make him feel safe and appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 191February 28, 2018 3:32 AM

Aaron looked more excited today signing this obvious gay man’s shirt than he did in any picture with Danica.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 1, 2018 1:59 AM

^ exaggerate much?

by Anonymousreply 193March 1, 2018 2:05 AM

The fact that r192 claims that dude is “obviously gay” reveals Just how bonkers delusional he is about Rodgers in general. This thread is filled with that psychosis.

by Anonymousreply 194March 1, 2018 2:10 AM

I thought mirrored sunglasses were out.

by Anonymousreply 195March 1, 2018 2:13 AM

I temporarily blocked r192 to look at its posts, and this nut is way too invested in ARs sexual interests. Either on a payroll or a total loony toon....

by Anonymousreply 196March 1, 2018 4:52 PM

R196 I think you meant a different poster. That person actually posts news, unlike the crazies who keep coming in here and saying Aaron is straight.

by Anonymousreply 197March 1, 2018 8:05 PM

Certain people seem to be coming in here and insisting Aaron is straight all of a sudden. I don't want to sound like those crazy Larries, but is this person working for Aaron? Or just some nutty Packers fans who can't handle the truth. Because unlike the 1-D fandom and those who keep insisting Ronaldo or Armie Hammer is gay, there is plenty of evidence to support Aaron being gay.

by Anonymousreply 198March 1, 2018 8:08 PM

R196 When I block you all I see is a person who has tried repeatedly to derail this thread and insist Aaron is straight. And you've done it on three devices. Sounds like you might be the one who works for Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 199March 1, 2018 8:13 PM

Someone is definitely trying to disrupt this thread. But I will ignore it and just keep posting Aaron news.

Danica’s dad doesn’ t like Aaron. I’m not linking to the horrible breitbart site so I will link to the tweet. The tweeter is a deplorable though. Proceed with caution if easily trigger by stupid rednecks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 1, 2018 9:27 PM

Sounds like Danica's dad is as deplorable as Aaron's dad

by Anonymousreply 201March 2, 2018 12:08 AM

There is no "evidence" Aaron is gay. It's all speculation.

by Anonymousreply 202March 2, 2018 12:44 AM

if he was straight he would have knocked up at least one woman by now....

by Anonymousreply 203March 2, 2018 1:50 AM

I don't see Rodgers as the sloppy and slutty type. So I don't think he'd knocked up anyone, if he was straight.

by Anonymousreply 204March 2, 2018 1:53 AM

Newton brady brees aren't sloppy and slutty and they now have off springs

by Anonymousreply 205March 2, 2018 2:42 AM

Having kids with your long-time girlfriend and/or wife isn't the same as knocking up some woman.

by Anonymousreply 206March 2, 2018 2:47 AM

R199, three devices???.....I’ll go with loony toon...

by Anonymousreply 207March 2, 2018 4:15 PM

OK think it means anything that Aaron was at a comedy club in Burbank last night with Eddie Mills and Lance Bass? Just curious on people's thought's.

by Anonymousreply 208March 2, 2018 10:50 PM

it means bearding is hard so to rewind after a long trip to Mexico with beard he had to unwind with MALES

by Anonymousreply 209March 2, 2018 10:54 PM

Who is Eddie Mills?

by Anonymousreply 210March 3, 2018 2:01 AM

Eddie Mills is an actor who is rumored to be gay but some people say no.

by Anonymousreply 211March 3, 2018 3:02 AM

Aaron is not a publicity whore and he isn't a dork.

There is quite a bit of difference between Tebow and Rodgers. AR has never made declarations of his deep faith in Christ nor has he been photographed laying hands on the sick and troubled. Tebow has.

Why does that make a difference? A man who is so biblically oriented and puts his faith in god first, would absolutely have married, and likely by 21-22. Look at the damn Osmonds. They were horny normal heteros so they wanted to have sex as soon as possible. And since their religion requires it, they married by the time they reached 20. The NFL is full of Fundy corn fed players from Oklahoma, Iowa and the south who were married with a baby by college graduation.

The fact that Tebow feels no need to have sex, therefore no need to marry, speaks more than his gay voice or his jazz hands ever could.

Aaron is more of an enigma. I could make a darn good case for his being gay AND for his being straight. I will refrain from doing so because I know what the tone and tradition of these threads is. I have no problem with the assumption that he is gay, but I wanted to make clear that it is not as black and white as Tebow's.

Danica's appearance in his life has added a bit of a wrinkle though...and there are more than a few of the cognoscenti who think that this pairing will result in marriage. Again, that is not an argument for his heterosexuality; rather it is an indication of where he is in his life now, and what his priorities are. Danica wants kids. I imagine AR does as well. They are both at " that age" when starting a family becomes a more pressing issue. I am sure that Miss Hollywood Actress was not a viable candidate for a mother for his children. That indeed shows that he is using his head. Danica may not be anyone's dream girl but she is incredibly focused and ambitious and she has built something on her own. That is very attractive to most men. So if they are both gay, this is probably the ideal situation for both of them. If one is and one isn't, allowances can be made.

I'm betting on a late summer engagement followed by a post-season wedding...perhaps as early as Valentine's Day.

by Anonymousreply 212March 3, 2018 3:45 AM

r212 your thoughts are as good as a PR person can deliver but how can he want a family when the one he has he can't deal with bringing a baby into that mess will be ugly but rodgers lovers don't see that

by Anonymousreply 213March 3, 2018 10:20 AM

How about some punctuation? You type stupid...^

by Anonymousreply 214March 3, 2018 12:49 PM

R212 He isn’t going to marry Danica. He barely knows her and her family doesn’t even like him. Even if it was real, which it clearly isn’t, it would not last. I imagine she will be gone before the season starts, unless she enjoys being blamed for his losses. There is no reason for Aaron to marry and have children. Why pay someone half his money?

by Anonymousreply 215March 3, 2018 1:36 PM

it's all about the money if or when he comes out... he can make alot more money not coming out while he's still playing football and then when nobody is paying any attention to him he will come out and be a gay role model ...face it gay bros you would buy his underwear

by Anonymousreply 216March 3, 2018 2:53 PM

I’d love to wear his underwear.

by Anonymousreply 217March 3, 2018 3:08 PM

R217 even if he doesn't wipe well?

by Anonymousreply 218March 3, 2018 3:15 PM

Danica recently retired from racing. Bearding for Aaron makes sense, extending her relevance for a while.

by Anonymousreply 219March 3, 2018 3:29 PM

Aaron stated in an interview last year that if he does marry and have children it won't be until after he retires from football, Danica wants that stuff NOW, she isn't going to wait 6-8 more years. Barring Aaron being hurt and forced to retire, I don't see a marriage happening any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 220March 3, 2018 4:58 PM

[quote]Aaron stated in an interview last year that if he does marry and have children it won't be until after he retires from football,

This is basically the same as saying "I'm too busy to date." Danica's only purpose is to shore up his heterosexual credentials. It's not a long-term thing (although maybe she doesn't know that yet).

by Anonymousreply 221March 3, 2018 6:03 PM

How long before rodgers is out there doing Go Daddy ads.... it's all about exposure and at this point I don't know which of them is doing the milking but the cow is out of milk

by Anonymousreply 222March 3, 2018 7:03 PM

Okay guys, you have spoken as to my prediction of a Rodgers/Patrick merger within the next year.

I will let it go, but please remember this(as well as my original post) IF it should happen!

by Anonymousreply 223March 5, 2018 2:12 AM

eye roll, Aaron doesn't need anymore fucking money.

by Anonymousreply 224March 5, 2018 6:08 AM

R224 No such thing as not needing more money. Athletes have to strike while the iron is hot. Even a star QB has a limited career.

by Anonymousreply 225March 6, 2018 1:14 PM

Everyone knows that Aaron Rodgers is gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226March 19, 2018 8:19 AM

That is a truly repulsive site. The poster and their comments make DL'ers look like Rhodes Scholars.

by Anonymousreply 227March 19, 2018 9:45 AM

r227, you are the repulsive one. This is a gossip site - if you don't like gossip, don't post here.

by Anonymousreply 228March 19, 2018 3:12 PM

R228

He wasnt talking about datalounge.com.

by Anonymousreply 229March 19, 2018 3:18 PM

Did everyone see the unicorn cake Aaron had made for Danica's birthday? That was the first picture I have ever seen of Aaron or Danica where either of them looked like they were genuinely having a good time(as opposed to smiling for the paps.

I have a feeling that whatever their arrangement is, they actually do like each other.

by Anonymousreply 230March 30, 2018 6:28 AM

[quote]479. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/29 **#4**

[quote]A very rare spotting of this closeted A list football player and his boyfriend at a public event. They usually do not emerge together anywhere there might be cameras. [italic]Aaron Rodgers [/italic]

Anyone know who the guy is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 30, 2018 6:43 AM

@[R231]

Aaron and the mystery man do look kinda coupley in pic #4 and #6.

by Anonymousreply 232March 30, 2018 7:34 AM

he poked aaron Hernandez, that's whut guys in jail said....

by Anonymousreply 233March 30, 2018 7:58 AM

COULD HE HAVE FOUND AN UGLIER BEARD??

by Anonymousreply 234March 30, 2018 8:03 AM

If Rodgers and his secret boyfriend never go out, how do these websites know what he looks like?

by Anonymousreply 235March 30, 2018 8:11 AM

surely he can afford a cuter beard. she so dykey. geez

by Anonymousreply 236March 30, 2018 1:08 PM

NO they don’t r232. Stop being insane dude.

by Anonymousreply 237March 30, 2018 1:15 PM

R233, where did you hear that?

by Anonymousreply 238March 30, 2018 2:33 PM

ONE OF the worst things dude can do is to attack women for their looks, especially in a catty, effeminate manner. What a nasty unattractive trait.

by Anonymousreply 239March 30, 2018 5:11 PM

I feel like Aaron could do considerably better than the guy he's pictured with in R331. Maybe he's a sparkling conversationalist?

by Anonymousreply 240March 30, 2018 6:13 PM

Sorry, that should be R231.

by Anonymousreply 241March 30, 2018 6:15 PM

That guy at R231 looks a lot like Kevin and Nate.

by Anonymousreply 242March 31, 2018 1:13 AM

[quotes]Anyone know who the guy is?

Eddie Munster’s gay uncle.

by Anonymousreply 243March 31, 2018 1:27 AM

The guy at r231 looks like a cuter Kevin!

by Anonymousreply 244March 31, 2018 2:33 AM

I wonder if Aaron is trying to make contact with that kid on the NBC sitcom Champions.

by Anonymousreply 245March 31, 2018 3:01 AM

NIce hands:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246March 31, 2018 8:48 AM

R246 Yes they are, and they are 30% of the reason he is so gifted at his position.

by Anonymousreply 247March 31, 2018 10:15 AM

god she is hideous

by Anonymousreply 248March 31, 2018 11:02 AM

Who knew he's into black girls.

by Anonymousreply 249March 31, 2018 12:07 PM

OK, Aaron definitely has a type. Lanky, slim, skinny-fingered (all the things they can do to your ass), with dark features and facial hair.

by Anonymousreply 250March 31, 2018 2:09 PM

seems he has more seat fillers then he has girlfriends - maybe the seat fillers are perks of from the girlfriends

by Anonymousreply 251March 31, 2018 7:15 PM

I think the mystery guy in R231 looks a lot like the agent of Fred Warner (BYU linebacker and upcoming NFL draft prospect). Warner is signed to Athletes First (the same agency as Rodgers) and is one of the prospects appearing in the Road to the NFL Draft documentary series which is executive produced by Rodgers.

Mystery guy/Fred Warner's agent is onscreen from about 6:18 of Episode 4. Earlier in the episode Rodgers also shows up to give some advice to Josh Rosen, another draft prospect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252March 31, 2018 11:17 PM

The mystery man is Scotty McKnight. He’s an agent at Athletes First, a longtime friend of Aaron and boyfriend of Jessica Szohr. He’s known Aaron a while so if they are involved it’s not recent. Aaron follows him on Instagram and Jessica too.

He used to play for the Jets but retired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253April 1, 2018 2:08 AM

will she be on rentboy when her beards and career abandon her?

by Anonymousreply 254April 1, 2018 4:37 AM

I wonder if Scotty and Aaron are together and Jessica is their beard....

by Anonymousreply 255April 1, 2018 3:20 PM

oh god, here we go with more fan fiction about the "new guy"

eye roll

yawn

by Anonymousreply 256April 4, 2018 4:12 AM

R256 lol yes, this thread is delusional just as the Lchat 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 257April 4, 2018 4:59 AM

The rumors about Scotty McKnight have been around forever. Even in this old DL thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258April 4, 2018 11:58 AM

I wonder why that thread was prematurely closed R258. I read the whole thing and there was nothing worse than what has been said in this thread, the one about Jimmy Garappalo, or the newer Odell Beckham Jr. one. Just a lot of random speculation.

I was surprised at how rough the poster comments were on McKnight though.

by Anonymousreply 259April 4, 2018 6:30 PM

missing Kevin Aaron.........

by Anonymousreply 260April 9, 2018 12:44 PM

I saved a pic of the beard on his face a few months ago from a TMZ post. I like it - so I've got the same facial hair. Didn't know AR is DL. Sad... Innersting... & HOT #BeardGoals

by Anonymousreply 261April 9, 2018 1:01 PM

Aaron is in India. His Christian family won’t like this picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262April 10, 2018 1:41 PM

^ How soon before the Browns draft the Dalai Lama to be their next quarterback?

by Anonymousreply 263April 10, 2018 3:01 PM

The link seems to be broken at r262. Did some fundie Xtians complain?

Well, let’s try again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264April 11, 2018 1:47 AM

[quote]The six-time Pro Bowler is on a charity trip to India with his girlfriend, race car driver Danica Patrick, distributing hearing aids to those in need on behalf of the Starkey Hearing Foundation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265April 11, 2018 1:53 AM

[quote]lol yes, this thread is delusional just as the Lchat 😂😂

Well those delusional threads on LChat are quite entertaining. The Kate McKinnon over there has plenty of fanfiction with posters who believe that Kate and Greta Gerwig secretly dated in college.

by Anonymousreply 266April 11, 2018 1:57 AM

Even the Dalai Lama's like "Gurl, no one's buying this fauxmance!"

by Anonymousreply 267April 11, 2018 2:19 AM

Actually both brothers did it. Trash family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268April 11, 2018 3:00 AM

^ That's some bitchy passive aggressive shade throwing right there!

by Anonymousreply 269April 11, 2018 3:02 AM

R269 The dad liked it too. It’s vile for parents to take sides in their kids fights but with this situation it’s even worse given the likely probably of their Aaron hate being about his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 270April 11, 2018 3:08 AM

anyone heard anything from Kevin, i mean, like at all? Im worried since he changed his ig name

by Anonymousreply 271April 11, 2018 9:51 PM

R271 i wonder too

by Anonymousreply 272April 11, 2018 10:02 PM

Aaron’s better off with out those people. They’re kind of bullies. Harrassing.

by Anonymousreply 273April 11, 2018 10:07 PM

Kevin, where art thou?

by Anonymousreply 274April 12, 2018 12:17 AM

What's Kevin's New ig name?

by Anonymousreply 275April 12, 2018 1:40 AM

What the hell is this weird Instagram that Aaron followed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276April 16, 2018 10:37 PM

imagine all the hot boy toy hores he has deliverd to his hotel nightly

nice

by Anonymousreply 277April 16, 2018 10:42 PM

Scotty's bulge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278April 16, 2018 11:17 PM

Scotty is a hottie

by Anonymousreply 279April 17, 2018 1:14 AM

More shirtlessness with Scotty and Hayden in 2012. He doesn't seem as self conscious when kissing when compared to other public sports figures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 17, 2018 1:32 AM

Scotty has a much bigger butt than Hayden. Does Aaron have a flat ass too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 17, 2018 3:24 AM

R276: that site is actually quite interesting. Thanks for posting.

by Anonymousreply 282April 17, 2018 9:41 AM

Aaron met the Dalai Lama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 18, 2018 12:14 AM

Their relationship is so dull.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 19, 2018 10:55 PM

Danica is a boring beard. At least Ho-livia was fun in a trashy way. (And Danica looks super mannish in the pic r284 - I can barely tell which one is the man and which one is the woman)

by Anonymousreply 285April 20, 2018 3:05 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286April 20, 2018 3:01 PM

I kind of like them together. He is gay, but i think he likes her.

by Anonymousreply 287April 20, 2018 3:06 PM

I doubt he’s gay. Good luck on their relationship. They look happy.

by Anonymousreply 288April 20, 2018 3:52 PM

He likes her because she looks like a man.

by Anonymousreply 289April 20, 2018 9:26 PM

Aaron will embrace Tibetan Buddhism.

by Anonymousreply 290April 20, 2018 9:27 PM

That should piss off his fundie family

by Anonymousreply 291April 21, 2018 12:53 AM

Guess who went out in public together finally? Don’t they look like the happy couple?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 21, 2018 1:49 AM

Here’s Danica talking to the photographer. I wonder what she’s saying?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 21, 2018 1:51 AM

I’m watching the game. They are court side. At no point has he looked in her direction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 21, 2018 1:59 AM

Given how rough she looks there, I can't blame him for not wanting to look in her direction

by Anonymousreply 295April 21, 2018 2:10 AM

She looks hot to me

by Anonymousreply 296April 21, 2018 3:06 AM

R292 She’s got a face like a slapped ass.

I wish Aaron had a little more courage to stop the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 297April 21, 2018 3:10 AM

Omg you guys, we are so in love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298April 21, 2018 4:00 AM

They're watching a game, troll, what do you expect them to be doing in an arena, French kissing?

by Anonymousreply 299April 21, 2018 4:02 AM

R299 Interacting? Acting like they know each other?

And I’ve been in these threads for a long time. Long before the Aaron is straight trolls like yourself showed up.

by Anonymousreply 300April 21, 2018 4:06 AM

I was sitting behind them tonight and was surprised by how small she is. They were chatting closely throughout the game but no PDA whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 301April 21, 2018 4:23 AM

....oh and Aaron was lookin' goooooooood.

by Anonymousreply 302April 21, 2018 4:24 AM

R302 Follow them and get details.

by Anonymousreply 303April 21, 2018 4:30 AM

The real newsworthy news from their fake public date was the announcement that Rodgers purchased a minority stake in and is now an owner of the Milwaukee Bucks NBA team.

Between this investment and his upcoming contract extension (which will be at least $100m+) with the Packers, his net worth is going to sharply increase. $$$.

by Anonymousreply 304April 21, 2018 9:51 AM

She’s got some beefy upper arms, for such a little girl. Or is it an optical trick what with the flouncy blouse?

by Anonymousreply 305April 21, 2018 9:59 AM

Maybe Aaron likes beefy upper arms

by Anonymousreply 306April 21, 2018 4:10 PM

She's much brawnier than Kevin!

by Anonymousreply 307April 21, 2018 8:21 PM

Happier times when Aaron went to basketball games with Kevin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308April 21, 2018 9:14 PM

I miss the Aaron and Kevin days...

Do you think Aaron will ever find another “Kevin”? The beards are boring.

by Anonymousreply 309April 21, 2018 9:57 PM

The eyes never lie r298. Dead and haunted.

by Anonymousreply 310April 21, 2018 10:40 PM

R310 I agree. His eyes look dead when he’s not paying attention to the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 311April 21, 2018 11:50 PM

You've hit the nail on the head, r310. Like a deer in the headlights. Like the devil has him by the balls.

by Anonymousreply 312April 21, 2018 11:51 PM

i think in this case the cojoñes belong to the madame, r312.

by Anonymousreply 313April 22, 2018 12:23 AM

Maybe she's the devil, r313.

by Anonymousreply 314April 22, 2018 12:33 AM

318. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/21 **#4**

Maybe it was not the best idea to have a blowout fight and then sit front row at a nationally televised basketball game? Just a thought to this athletic couple. [italic]Aaron Rodgers/Danica Patrick [/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315April 24, 2018 7:41 AM

So CDAN is saying they are a legit couple?

by Anonymousreply 316April 24, 2018 12:44 PM

No, he has said they are a fraud in other BIs

by Anonymousreply 317April 24, 2018 4:06 PM

Even if it's fake, mutual bearding, they can be said to be "a couple."

by Anonymousreply 318April 24, 2018 4:32 PM

r316 they got in a fight over who got to be pegged, DOY

by Anonymousreply 319April 24, 2018 8:25 PM

who will Rodges take to the Kentucky Derby next week?

by Anonymousreply 320April 29, 2018 12:09 AM

They went to a comedy show yesterday. Danica dressed as a school marm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321April 29, 2018 2:20 AM

^^ If I were the handlers, I would hire Olivia Munn to dress her. Why is Danica so clueless?

by Anonymousreply 322April 29, 2018 4:47 AM

I’d love to fuck his ass. He reminds me of a guy I fucked 3 years ago, in Las Vegas. He was a great kisser and after I rimmed him, he returned the favor. Gotta love that.

by Anonymousreply 323April 29, 2018 5:14 AM

[quote] First off we all know Aaron Rodgers is gay, that’s not new news…second this PR relationship he has with Danica Patrick isn’t working. Third punter Marquette King sent a funny tweet. “Don’t do it! @DanicaPatrick you need a punter in your life!” Funny stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324May 1, 2018 2:14 AM

The look on his face in R324's pic is priceless. "Help me! Please won't someone just come and take her away?!"

by Anonymousreply 325May 1, 2018 3:13 AM

r325 he looks weary, and a little sad. she looks like a truck stop waitress waiting for her shift to end.

by Anonymousreply 326May 1, 2018 10:21 AM

Aaron has PTSD eyes at r324.

by Anonymousreply 327May 1, 2018 8:58 PM

Aaron's facial expression in that pic reminds me of this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328May 2, 2018 2:38 AM

Aaron didn't go to the Derby this year it seems. Maybe because his creepy brother is there.

by Anonymousreply 329May 5, 2018 8:07 PM

Nope. Aaron did go to the Derby. With his two lovers, Ed and Scotty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330May 6, 2018 12:28 AM

Did Danica go or was he afraid he'd get her confused with one of the horses?

by Anonymousreply 331May 6, 2018 12:35 AM

r331 you wonderful bitch

by Anonymousreply 332May 6, 2018 12:43 AM

R331 No women allowed it seems. You know what that means. Orgy.

by Anonymousreply 333May 6, 2018 12:55 AM

Who is the guy second to left with his pants untied? He was hanging with Aaron all night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334May 6, 2018 12:56 AM

The last time Aaron went to the Kentucky Derby...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335May 6, 2018 1:07 AM

The last time Aaron went to the Kentucky Derby...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336May 6, 2018 1:10 AM

That's the first bad pic I've seen of Rogers.

by Anonymousreply 337May 6, 2018 1:20 AM

"Who is the guy second to left with his pants untied? He was hanging with Aaron all night."

Aaron's hanging out with a guy whose pants are untied?! The jokes are writing themselves

by Anonymousreply 338May 6, 2018 2:22 AM

R334 I think it’s Jimmy Graham, the free agent tight end the Packers signed from the Seahawks.

by Anonymousreply 339May 6, 2018 3:45 AM

Aaron and Jimmy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340May 6, 2018 1:04 PM

R334 Looks like a meeting of the "Man bun club."

by Anonymousreply 341May 6, 2018 1:11 PM

r340 please specify in further captions that M. Graham is not “the” Jimmy. for a second i was a little twitter-pated.

by Anonymousreply 342May 6, 2018 4:59 PM

Boys night out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343May 20, 2018 4:53 AM

Why is Aaron hanging out with rednecks?

by Anonymousreply 344May 20, 2018 1:54 PM

Aaron is bisexual. And his agent is the person who facilitates anyone he meets romantically. I dated a baseball player who is now in the minor league. It was his agent that approached me and I had to sign non disclosure agreement before I even knew who he was. But the agents are the guys you should keep a closer watch on if you want to find out the truth about any athlete and his personal life. Most agents also help their married clients cheat following the same routine as I dealt with.

by Anonymousreply 345May 20, 2018 2:36 PM

R345 How do you know he’s bi? If he was bi, couldn’t he just meet his own girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 346May 20, 2018 5:22 PM

R346 is right. The giveaway is that all the women he "dates" have agents themselves. He has enough of a personal, private life that he could easily find women to date on his own if he were bi and really wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 347May 20, 2018 5:41 PM

Danica opens up about her romance with Aaron--

[quote] "We met at the ESPYs back in 2012 … we remember meeting each other, it was quick,” Patrick told Jenny McCarthy of their initial run-in. “I got his email address, and I remember thinking to myself back then, like, ‘Oh, on the down low. Not a phone number, just an email address. Which is whatever."

[quote] Patrick then noted that the two kept in touch, but there were years they went without talking. “It wasn’t until, obviously, recently that we actually had phone numbers,” she said before revealing their code names for each other.

[quote] “We referred to each other as Chicago and Green Bay,” she gushed. “It was very cute.”

by Anonymousreply 348May 23, 2018 2:46 AM

So she’s claiming she had an affair with him while he was dating Olivia?

by Anonymousreply 349May 23, 2018 3:09 AM

^ No, did you even read what she said?

by Anonymousreply 350May 23, 2018 3:12 AM

How disgusting, R345. How homophobic. Fuck these cowards. It’s sickening gay people spend money on this homophobic shit.

by Anonymousreply 351May 23, 2018 3:15 AM

R345 The dude on the right is Shep Rose. He is one of the stars of Southern Charm on Bravo.

He is from an incredibly wealthy family and he does not even work for a living.

by Anonymousreply 352May 23, 2018 4:11 AM

Rodgers Style, circa 2008

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353May 23, 2018 4:29 AM

Just like the previous beard, one Miss Munn, the question has to be asked. When are they getting married? He only has the offseason, and we are getting close to camp so this year is out. I highly doubt he would get married during the season. So it's really next year that they could get married. I'm thinking another dodged wedding in 2019.

Rinse, repeat.

by Anonymousreply 354May 23, 2018 4:48 AM

It was just announced that Danica will be hosting the ESPYs this year.

A very choice gig to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 355May 23, 2018 5:19 AM

Ding ding ding! "Date" a famous football player and you, too, can suddenly have a high profile in the sports world and host a major event, even though your athletic career is on the skids!

by Anonymousreply 356May 23, 2018 5:36 AM

Just like Munn’s career also took off when she was dating Rogers - albeit temporarily, as it’s dupposed to be under beard contracts, then it becomes whatever you make of it. Ask the Cruise wives.

by Anonymousreply 357May 23, 2018 1:20 PM

May 23, 2018- Olivia Munn tries to clarify why she thinks Aaron is estranged from his entire family.

[quote] “My last day on ‘The Newsroom’ I spent my day in the trailer just encouraging him to have an open conversation with his parents, and they had a really nice conversation and then they started coming out my first year in Green Bay in 2014,” Munn said.

[quote] “There’s a lot of complications. I don’t think either side of the road is clean, but I do think it’s not OK if you try to stand on someone’s shoulders then throw dirt in their face, that’s what I think.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358May 24, 2018 12:02 AM

Why is she talking about this NOW?!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 359May 24, 2018 1:30 AM

Cuz she got asked. Sounds like I was right, his family is money-grubbing, just like Kevin was and he got rid of all of their asses for that reason.

by Anonymousreply 360May 24, 2018 1:41 AM

interview by DL icon Andrew Cohen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361May 24, 2018 1:54 AM

R359 It was an interview. She was asked.

by Anonymousreply 362May 24, 2018 2:06 AM

"Sounds like I was right, his family is money-grubbing, just like Kevin was and he got rid of all of their asses for that reason."

No, you're ASSUMING that why he got rid of Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 363May 24, 2018 2:07 AM

Interesting. Their relationship sound real. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 364May 24, 2018 2:12 AM

So, Rodgers’ dad saying “we love you unconditionally” was about them being okay he not paying their bills?

by Anonymousreply 365May 24, 2018 2:16 AM

Such a troll R364. Blocked?

Thread 500 and still the likes of R364.

by Anonymousreply 366May 24, 2018 2:19 AM

[quote]that's the first bad pic I've seen of Rogers.

It's also the gayest.

by Anonymousreply 367May 24, 2018 2:44 AM

R365 When was this?

by Anonymousreply 368May 24, 2018 2:48 AM

We've already been over the "We love you unconditionally" statement by his father. It was a Christian dog whistle - born-again Christians use that phrase all the time. It means, "We love you in spite of the fact that you are violating God's law (by being gay)."

Considering their arrangement, Olivia Munn is obviously not going to be very upfront about the whole thing. She's probably still bound by legal obligations.

by Anonymousreply 369May 24, 2018 3:11 AM

R366

Oh, you blocked me? How will i ever survive?

Also what's the point of announcing it? Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 370May 24, 2018 3:28 AM

[quote]Aaron has PTSD eyes at [R324].

PTSD eyes or not he still looks adorable as HELL.

by Anonymousreply 371May 24, 2018 4:00 AM

Aaron at the Indy Motor Speedway today, supporting his beard. Nice Star Wars shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372May 26, 2018 1:17 AM

He wasn't happy to be there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373May 26, 2018 1:18 AM

As are you, r363....

by Anonymousreply 374May 26, 2018 1:27 AM

Danica Patrick is set to retire from auto racing after Sunday’s race.

Rodgers comments--

[quote ]“It’s a little nerve-racking going 230 miles an hour. I just hope she’s safe and finishes high.”

[quote] “She qualified seventh (at Indy), which is great in her last race. Hopefully, she’s able to make it all the way around. She’s had a lot of success at Indy over the years, (so) I’m hoping she goes out with a bang.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375May 26, 2018 2:53 AM

[quote] I’m hoping she goes out with a bang.”

Unfortunate use of words. Is he trying to tell us she wants her dead?

by Anonymousreply 376May 26, 2018 11:01 PM

I mean "he"... whoops.

by Anonymousreply 377May 26, 2018 11:02 PM

OMG he's going to godfather her car!!!

by Anonymousreply 378May 27, 2018 1:25 AM

In the pic at r375 Danica manages to have both caneface AND bitchface

by Anonymousreply 379May 27, 2018 2:10 AM

Danica crashed in her final race.

by Anonymousreply 380May 27, 2018 6:59 PM

Danica, going "out with a bang."

Commentators seem to indicate that she's okay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381May 27, 2018 8:24 PM

[quote]Danica, going "out with a bang."

well, at least she gets it on the race track.

by Anonymousreply 382May 27, 2018 9:59 PM

Aaron must be a bad luck charm as a merkin

by Anonymousreply 383May 28, 2018 2:02 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384May 28, 2018 3:18 AM

I'm sure the comfort sex she DIDN'T have with Aaron later that night took some of the sting off of fucking up her final race.

by Anonymousreply 385May 28, 2018 1:25 PM

Hey, I have been watching pics of Danica and Aaron from Indy 500 and it looks to me as if their romance is real. Either then or they are REALLY selling for the cameras. Believe me I wish I was wrong, because until recently I thought he was gay/bi and she’s his beard. But they really looked into each other this weekend, during the actual event and her retirement party.

by Anonymousreply 386May 28, 2018 5:44 PM

Danica’s retirement party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387May 28, 2018 6:39 PM

R387 She looks like she's getting a hug from her gay best friend.

by Anonymousreply 388May 28, 2018 11:35 PM

He is gay, the pictures are staged.

by Anonymousreply 389May 29, 2018 12:01 AM

I too think he is gay but the women in his life might not know, kind of like they are beards but aren't aware of it. The pictures may or may not be staged but Aaron has gotten very good at "looking genuine" for the public, he has mastered this skill because he cannot at any cost be found out so he can be quite the chameleon when he has to be. Very sad indeed.

by Anonymousreply 390May 29, 2018 12:36 AM

R390 I'm pretty sure both Olivia and Danica know he's gay and were in on it the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 391May 29, 2018 12:41 AM

Some folks seem awfully invested in the notion that he’s gay. In this day and age of information being worth dollars, no guy has come forward with claims of having slept with him, no pics or recordings-nada. So, it seems a lot of conjecture is being stated as fact in this/these thread(s).

by Anonymousreply 392May 29, 2018 12:53 AM

"But they really looked into each other this weekend, during the actual event and her retirement party."

That's funny, since everyone who has seen them together has said the opposite

"In this day and age of information being worth dollars, no guy has come forward with claims of having slept with him, no pics or recordings-nada."

Because all closeted gays are dumb enough to let people record them or take pictures of them in compromising positions!

by Anonymousreply 393May 29, 2018 1:17 AM

There have been many many celebrities who have come out as gay over the years that nobody would have ever thought were gay, there were no claims, sightings, pictures or proof of any kind, so just because nothing has been "put out there" certainly doesn't mean someone is not gay, now it doesn't mean they are either but just because there is no proof doesn't mean squat.

by Anonymousreply 394May 29, 2018 2:00 AM

A DLer said he slept with Aaron when they were both in college.

by Anonymousreply 395May 29, 2018 12:01 PM

Yeah, r394, and just because you’re paranoid, it doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you...and, for that matter, can you name some of the many many celebrities who’ve come out that no one suspected?

by Anonymousreply 396May 29, 2018 3:42 PM

TJ Knight

Cynthia Nixon

Ange Jolie

The guy from REM

etc

by Anonymousreply 397May 29, 2018 4:00 PM

No not paranoid just speaking the truth, here are some celebs who are out now but at the time they announced they were gay no one suspected it.

ricky martin maria bello ty herndon billy gilman frank ocean anderson cooper guillermo diaz zachary quinto lee pace bella thorne sarah paulson holland taylor kristen stewart natalie morales

do you want more or will this do?

by Anonymousreply 398May 29, 2018 5:48 PM

r398 i’m with you on everything except ricky martin - just sayin’

p.s. i’ve had a long-term crush on guillermo diaz, particularly during the early-mid 90s. had i any idea i would’ve flown to NY and told him i was legal.

by Anonymousreply 399May 29, 2018 7:13 PM

OK you may be right about Ricky Martin but I didn't know at the time,lol. I think you should still go after Guillermo!

by Anonymousreply 400May 29, 2018 8:00 PM

everybody knows theyr both gay. but theyr good friends, so far....

by Anonymousreply 401May 29, 2018 8:34 PM

R398 Not all of these came out as gay, there are at least a few names I recognize as self-identifying as bisexual queer or LGBT in general.

by Anonymousreply 402May 30, 2018 1:55 AM

1. DL has weird ideas about what attracts straight/bi men. Nope a woman does not have to be a 1950s housewife or a retro sex kitten. Extreme feminity and/or submissiveness is not attractive to every man who’s into pussy.

2. I realize it’s extreme but he might be *gasp* into both men and women. DL never ceases to amaze me by its collective belief in the idea of 100% gay people being the only kind of LGBT people in existence.

Ugh just realized it's the same thread I've read yesterday but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 403May 31, 2018 12:32 AM

100% gay men are extremely rare, especially among men born after 1970

by Anonymousreply 404May 31, 2018 12:43 AM

R403 If Aaron was into women, why does he need to beard? Both relationships have obviously been fake. If he was straight or bi it seems like he could find a real girlfriend and not look fake.

by Anonymousreply 405May 31, 2018 1:03 AM

"100% gay men are extremely rare, especially among men born after 1970"

ROFLMAO. You're confusing men with women. Women are more likely to identify as "pansexual" or whatever. Most men don't buy into that crap.

by Anonymousreply 406May 31, 2018 1:23 AM

Aaron is an honorary doctor now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407June 1, 2018 1:51 AM

Dr. Rodgers is ready to give you your prostate exam...

by Anonymousreply 408June 1, 2018 2:06 AM

He's a handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 409June 1, 2018 2:27 AM

I hate it when they do the pap walk/photo op. It's too obvious that there is no real romantic affection there. Like Leo, Swift and other bearding/merkin arrangements.

by Anonymousreply 410June 1, 2018 2:36 AM

R394 I am not asking this in a snarky way I promise, but could you name ANY celebrity, sports or acting, who came out to everyone's surprise?

I am dead serious that there has never been a single surprise closet exiting in my lifetime and I am probably old enough to be your mother.'

Okay, I just thought of one which was sort of a surprise: Rob Halford. But I can't think of another one.

My feeling on Danica is that they do like each other whether she knows or doesn't. I don't think it's as much of a stretch to seem like a couple as it was with his previous dimwit partners. Why? Because Danica is an accomplished woman and she is not looking for a ride on his coattails. Will she likely benefit from the pairing? Sure, but it's not like she is a 24 year old starlet who is dying to get her photo in the Star or OK Magazine.

I think he has a respect for her. And who knows, maybe Aaron thinks he might be able to form a partnership with a female. It would make his life worlds easier, and perhaps he still wants a kid. Although if that is the case, they better get at it soon. Even if Danica froze her eggs, they ain't getting any younger in the deep freeze and neither is her uterus.

Anyway, he would not be the first gay NFL QB to marry and father children.

by Anonymousreply 411June 1, 2018 2:47 AM

R411 He’s not marrying Danica.

by Anonymousreply 412June 1, 2018 3:01 AM

Danica was featured on some documentary on ESPN last night. God, is she fugly and such an obvious lez. How anyone could think she and and Aaaron are "straight" is beyond me. I mean, a lot of people voted for Trump so there are obviously a lot of stupid people, but still.

by Anonymousreply 413June 2, 2018 1:47 PM

You know what, screw people like her. Don’t give a damn how much money these people have, treat people the way you want to treated. And Aaron is becoming an asshole by association. Spent all damn day “liking” his girlfriend’s Instagram pics instead of going to the Packer softball game. Simply put they deserve each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 3, 2018 4:42 AM

He missed the charity softball game!? So he wasn't there for his teammate Clay Matthews, who broke his nose during the game? Shame Aaron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415June 3, 2018 4:50 AM

He wasn't at the softball game because he's filming a show for shark week on the discovery channel.

by Anonymousreply 416June 4, 2018 1:52 AM

wow at DL'ers getting triggered by strangers living their lives. Get your own.

by Anonymousreply 417June 4, 2018 3:15 AM

I would have thought that being at the Packers charity softball game is basically part of his job responsibilities and that "filming a show for shark week on the discovery channel" is not.

by Anonymousreply 418June 4, 2018 3:21 AM

R418 No. They play the game every year. It’s for fun. It’s not a requirement if you have other promotional stuff going on. His only job responsibility is to play football.

by Anonymousreply 419June 5, 2018 1:37 PM

Aaron hasn't posted much of anything on Twitter or Instagram this year.

by Anonymousreply 420June 15, 2018 6:55 PM

He's busy with his new boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 421June 16, 2018 12:42 AM

R421 Yeah, but is it Ed or Scotty?

by Anonymousreply 422June 16, 2018 10:04 PM

Scotty pic from r278.

If this doesn't do anything for Aaron, then he's not gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423June 17, 2018 12:47 AM

does the same statement apply to me, r423?

by Anonymousreply 424June 17, 2018 12:58 AM

What I can't get past is that Go Daddy resigned her as their spokesperson. I have to think they did their research, and yet people in this thread seem to feel that Danica just screams dyke.

Why would a company which is known for having sexy bikini babes as a man magnet hire a dykey lesbian to be their eye candy?

by Anonymousreply 425June 17, 2018 6:56 AM

Oh! Re-signed

by Anonymousreply 426June 17, 2018 7:28 AM

Danica is most certainly not straight.

by Anonymousreply 427June 17, 2018 11:47 AM

Scotty is hot but Aaron like twinks.

by Anonymousreply 428June 17, 2018 12:21 PM

R428 Aaron has never dated a twink.

by Anonymousreply 429June 19, 2018 3:17 AM

I'm a macho, macho poet...

by Anonymousreply 430June 19, 2018 5:08 AM

Kevin would be an otter, no? I remember his legs being fairly hairy in one of his Insta posts, and he’s Italian. Probably hairy elsewhere, too.

None of the other rumored guys are twinks either. Nick J is too muscular. Rottman, Mills and the agent are too old. Scotty’s a jock.

by Anonymousreply 431June 22, 2018 10:14 PM

Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 432June 22, 2018 10:44 PM

[quote]Kevin would be an otter, no? I remember his legs being fairly hairy in one of his Insta posts, and he’s Italian. Probably hairy elsewhere, too.

Does Aaron seem the type to shave his bush?

by Anonymousreply 433June 24, 2018 2:48 AM

Aaron needs a new beard. Danica is so manly. And they aren’t fooling anyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434June 26, 2018 1:53 PM

I think manly is what Aaron is looking for, r434.

by Anonymousreply 435June 26, 2018 3:33 PM

She looks butcher than ever.

by Anonymousreply 436June 26, 2018 3:41 PM

The play clock is ticking down on this one Aaron. Just like the previous beard set up. You have to make a move before camp begins. Are you gonna run the previous play; throw her a ring to get you more time on the clock till after the season? That would be a risky play, as you need to keep the rumors quiet until at least the end of the season so you can do a spring "we decided to go in different directions" play. If you decide on the no ring play, you can maybe think of a new play nobody has seen while you have your hands between the hot muscular thighs of your center at camp.

by Anonymousreply 437June 26, 2018 3:57 PM

Even Kevin Lanflisi hasn’t outed Aaron. Nor has anyone else. This thread is entirely speculative...

by Anonymousreply 438June 26, 2018 5:10 PM

I thought Kevin tried to out Aaron, which is how these threads started.

by Anonymousreply 439June 26, 2018 5:15 PM

Didn't the Go Daddy commercials in the Early 2000s always have faux Lesbo content in them?

by Anonymousreply 440June 26, 2018 5:22 PM

Kevin can't out Aaron without outing himself. I guess we'll have to wait for the inevitable suicide note or the "ex-gay" testimonials.

by Anonymousreply 441June 27, 2018 4:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442June 27, 2018 10:46 PM

They were at a wedding? How uncomfortable would that be for them?

by Anonymousreply 443June 28, 2018 12:20 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444June 28, 2018 12:27 AM

R444, I know! look at that body language. It's like he's kissing a fan/stalker!

by Anonymousreply 445June 28, 2018 12:29 AM

r444 whenever i see them kissing i’m reminded of KL’s complaintive “morning breath” tweet

by Anonymousreply 446June 28, 2018 1:23 AM

Thomas may decide to retire now. He has been contemplating retirement for a while. Then there’s RGB. Trump may appoint four justices in his first term.

by Anonymousreply 447June 28, 2018 1:26 AM

R447 He should appoint Danica as the country’s official lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 448June 28, 2018 3:14 AM

Aaron's getting and looking older but somehow rakish and rugged is still working for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449June 28, 2018 8:22 AM

Is Aaron a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 450June 28, 2018 8:25 AM

What was KLs “morning breath” tweet?

by Anonymousreply 451June 28, 2018 1:27 PM

But isn't he only like 34? I think he looks older.

by Anonymousreply 452June 29, 2018 3:22 AM

Then he’s definitely not gay

by Anonymousreply 453June 29, 2018 3:24 AM

R453 Plenty of gays age like shit.

by Anonymousreply 454June 29, 2018 3:33 AM

Aaron, before a shark agreed to suck his dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455June 29, 2018 4:31 AM

Read the comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456July 7, 2018 12:44 AM

Aaron's friends with some random sexy actor? Weird.

by Anonymousreply 457July 7, 2018 12:50 AM

Wow @ that exchange R456 !

I hope Danica doesn’t see that.

by Anonymousreply 458July 7, 2018 2:04 AM

Can’t get into Instagram. Can someone copy and paste the exchange?

by Anonymousreply 459July 7, 2018 2:12 AM

The guy at r456 is hot. What's he been in?

by Anonymousreply 460July 7, 2018 2:19 AM

Aaron: Another glamour shot uncle Rico. Nice. Gerardo: this one was for you kid. ericamadio: please don't encourage him.

Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 461July 7, 2018 2:20 AM

Also, this guy does resemble Kevin a bit. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 462July 7, 2018 2:25 AM

Are those guys on instagram known to be gay? If not, how does this indicate Aaron’s gay? Lots of actors like to post selfies.

by Anonymousreply 463July 7, 2018 3:26 PM

Apparently Jordan Rodgers is good friends/childhood buddies with Tomi Lahren's boyfriend.

I mean I know Aaron is bearding with Danica (who is no liberal) but I still think politics played a part in his estrangement with his family.

by Anonymousreply 464July 8, 2018 9:15 AM

Aaron and Danica making their appearance at Tahoe. Apparently Danica needed extra security and to walk with the actual players.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465July 14, 2018 7:01 PM

Sorry post didn’t work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466July 14, 2018 7:06 PM

More pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467July 14, 2018 7:12 PM

They were really laying it on real thick this week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468July 15, 2018 10:28 AM

[quote]I wish I could stay for the last day...

by Anonymousreply 469July 15, 2018 10:51 AM

That "We're so in love!" shot looks posed

by Anonymousreply 470July 15, 2018 3:16 PM

That’s what the woman that got pushed by her security thought too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471July 15, 2018 4:03 PM

I agree with her, she should sue. Hire a lawyer, threaten to out the two of them and watch as she gets a cool five figure settlement to go away. I'll bet you they'll pay out. They are that deep in the closet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472July 15, 2018 11:58 PM

eye roll. Sue because someone stuck a hand out cuz an overzealous frau was getting too close?

by Anonymousreply 473July 16, 2018 1:31 AM

I mean unless there’s an injury, no lawyer will care. No money in it.

But I’m glad Danica is getting exposed.

by Anonymousreply 474July 16, 2018 2:21 AM

R473 R474 There is if she goes on the exposing them as gay angle. You use the assault to draw in the legal system and in the press you keep talking about their bearding act. She doesn't have to win the case, she just needs to freak them out enough where they'll pay her to go away. Unlike other people who say that a closeted celebrity is gay, the press can't ignore her as it would become a public legal proceeding and that means they'd have to report on it; outing angle and all. That could drive a settlement and she should try for it if she wants compensation.

by Anonymousreply 475July 16, 2018 4:21 AM

They should be exposed for the deluded famewhorish assholes they are. But I don’t think anybody would be that vindictive to go that far to expose them that way. Or at least I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 476July 16, 2018 4:46 AM

R475

What a joke. One of Danika's friends pushed this frau away, and for some reasons she should sue them? Why them, not this friend? What information she has to expose them as fake couple? Besides old half-forgotten rumours?

by Anonymousreply 477July 16, 2018 6:20 AM

This thread is full of flakes and agenda-driven losers...

by Anonymousreply 478July 16, 2018 12:22 PM

Wow 478 if you are gonna get that upset about a gossip site, then maybe you’re the loser. I always say if someone gets that upset about what they see, then maybe you actually believe these things yourself.

Anyways, I think these two are in it for the long run. She’s getting the publicity, he’s getting the rumors more and more behind him. And honestly, I think she’s the best he can do, and vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 479July 16, 2018 12:36 PM

It's Aaron's lies which are "agenda driven." He might as well be flogging the latest multi-level marketing scam or handling rattlesnakes in church for tithe money. He's on the same level as such people, morally.

by Anonymousreply 480July 16, 2018 12:45 PM

Not upset, r479. Just a casual observation. Just because it ‘wows’ you, doesn’t translate to my being upset. But, if you always say it, then how could it not be so....

by Anonymousreply 481July 16, 2018 3:33 PM

Aaron is gay and this relationship is fake as hell. That being said, the woman saw nothing that exposed them and has no grounds for a lawsuit unless she was knocked to the ground.

by Anonymousreply 482July 16, 2018 6:40 PM

Aaron’s dad is back insulting him in the comments of his own Instagram. How pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 483July 16, 2018 7:57 PM

^ Can you provide a link?

by Anonymousreply 484July 16, 2018 8:17 PM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485July 17, 2018 12:44 AM

Aaron is really straight. He made love to a good female friend of mine and made her cum.

by Anonymousreply 486July 17, 2018 12:50 AM

Nice trolling effort, r486, but most people don't say "made love" anymore

by Anonymousreply 487July 17, 2018 1:01 AM

I came across one of the comments made by Aaron's Dad....

[quote] eddierodgersdc @jordanrjt except he hasn’t spoken to his mom dad or brothers in nearly 4 years. Pray for his hard heart

by Anonymousreply 488July 17, 2018 1:32 AM

Pray for his hard heart?!!! That was way harsh, Tai

by Anonymousreply 489July 17, 2018 3:06 AM

Does his dad really think harassing him on social media will work?

by Anonymousreply 490July 17, 2018 3:55 AM

[quote] except he hasn’t spoken to his mom dad or brothers in nearly 4 years. Pray for his hard heart

Sounds exactly like what a fundamentalist Christian would say to an "unrepentant" homosexual. How can anyone deny that Aaron is gay at this point?

He hasn't spoken to his family in four years (2014). His personal life went to shit in 2014 after he was outed.

by Anonymousreply 491July 17, 2018 4:07 AM

Perhaps he is bi. "Outing" guys who habitually date women does nothing for our cause. You have no proof that he is closeted. The only thing is little kevin, which maybe they had an intense close friendship. There are no hookups, nothing, no one has ever come forward as being AD's lover. Why is DL so desperate for this guy to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 492July 17, 2018 6:35 AM

What it looks like when a giant bends over to kiss a dwarf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493July 17, 2018 1:25 PM

R492, datalounge didn't "out" him, other sites outed him before the DL did.

by Anonymousreply 494July 17, 2018 2:31 PM

Brett Farve started it....

by Anonymousreply 495July 17, 2018 3:23 PM

actually the rumors were out there before Aaron was even drafted, it was talked about before the draft year, I am not saying it's true but Brett Farve didn't actually start the rumor but more like commented about the fact.

by Anonymousreply 496July 17, 2018 6:37 PM

[quote]There are no hookups, nothing, no one has ever come forward as being AD's lover.

Were you expecting a press conference about it? People as prominent as he is don't do random hookups - they hire escorts who are paid to keep quiet.

And no one who cared about him would publicly out him - it's not worth the trouble (and intense publicity) for anyone involved.

No one is "desperate" for him to be gay. We just call them like we see them.

by Anonymousreply 497July 17, 2018 6:50 PM

Actually there was a male DL poster who claimed to have slept with him when they were both in college.

He posted about it about three years ago.

by Anonymousreply 498July 17, 2018 7:48 PM

Oh well, a datalounge poster, I mean how much more credible can you get?....

by Anonymousreply 499July 17, 2018 8:32 PM

What do you want r499, a mink or a Boy Scout promising to tell only the truth making such claim? No claim is going to be reliable! Personally I’ll believe someone from DL before I believe relationship gurus zealots or hollywood closet cases:

by Anonymousreply 500July 17, 2018 8:37 PM

Monk

by Anonymousreply 501July 17, 2018 8:37 PM

A chimpanzee minkey!!!

by Anonymousreply 502July 17, 2018 8:40 PM

Now his dad is fighting with fans in the comments who say Aaron is a good person. These people are borderline Markles

by Anonymousreply 503July 18, 2018 3:44 AM

His family come off as losers....

by Anonymousreply 504July 18, 2018 12:43 PM

Is Aaron an aggressive top or needy bottom?

by Anonymousreply 505July 18, 2018 12:57 PM

You would know that as well as anyone here, r505, since no one here knows anything about his actual sex life - just a lot of breathless speculation.

by Anonymousreply 506July 18, 2018 1:33 PM

Aaron's dad sounds like a hot mess

by Anonymousreply 507July 19, 2018 1:55 AM

Aaron is supporting his beard tonight at the Espys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508July 19, 2018 1:55 AM

What award is she up for - achievements in bearding?

by Anonymousreply 509July 19, 2018 1:56 AM

Best Car Crash, r509

by Anonymousreply 510July 19, 2018 1:58 AM

She's bombing as host.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511July 19, 2018 2:00 AM

She has no personality - that why she needs Aaron to remain relevant

by Anonymousreply 512July 19, 2018 2:02 AM

OMG if you search her tag on twitter, everyone is talking about how terrible she is.

by Anonymousreply 513July 19, 2018 2:05 AM

[quote]everyone is talking about how terrible she is

... AT BEARDING!

by Anonymousreply 514July 19, 2018 2:10 AM

ESPYs host Danica Patrick falls flat in opening monologue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515July 19, 2018 5:25 AM

So proud of this beautiful, talented, funny, ESPY Host!! 🔥🔥🔥#espys2018 #mydate #fire #🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516July 19, 2018 5:28 AM

You know, he really looks happy with her.

by Anonymousreply 517July 19, 2018 6:11 AM

He looked happier with Kevin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518July 19, 2018 7:20 AM

He looks like her brother in every photo.

by Anonymousreply 519July 19, 2018 1:51 PM

He sure does 519. And despite their constant pda this past week, most people still aren’t buying it.

by Anonymousreply 520July 19, 2018 2:40 PM

How much did he get paid to say she is funny and talented?

by Anonymousreply 521July 19, 2018 2:50 PM

Gay straight or whatever, Aaron has the nice, handsome, but doable guy next door look. He's dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 522July 19, 2018 6:19 PM

They’ve both been quite busy on Instagram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523July 19, 2018 7:07 PM

R523 He looks like he wants to die.

by Anonymousreply 524July 19, 2018 7:14 PM

Her jaw is more square than his.

by Anonymousreply 525July 19, 2018 11:47 PM

I don’t think Aaron’s body is ripped (for the record , I think he’s hot as hell), but has anyone seen the recent beach pics of Tom Brady? He looks like the pillsbury dough boy with a head of hair. Maybe the worst body I’ve ever seen on an elite athlete.

by Anonymousreply 526July 20, 2018 12:08 AM

Aaron and Danica with their PDA at the Kids Choice Awards. We get it y’all. You’re in love.

by Anonymousreply 527July 20, 2018 12:11 AM

dL thinks every social akward or asexual good looking guy is gay. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 528July 20, 2018 12:39 AM

He has gay face for days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529July 20, 2018 2:03 AM

Aaron has dead eyes at r523.

by Anonymousreply 530July 20, 2018 2:14 AM

Blind Gossip thinks Aaron will go all the way and marry this beard of his. It's amazing to me how deep in the closet he is considering how close he was to coming out just a few years ago. At this rate, he may never come out. We'll have to learn the truth about his sexual orientation after he dies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531July 20, 2018 2:31 AM

They said he’d marry Olivia too. He’s not dumb enough to marry. He likes his money too much.

by Anonymousreply 532July 20, 2018 2:44 AM

R531, it’s amazing how delusional and boldly devoted to lying on others you are. I wish them the best.

by Anonymousreply 533July 20, 2018 2:44 AM

R533 Are you their pr person?

by Anonymousreply 534July 20, 2018 2:46 AM

Who’s lying dude? This is all speculation. Chill

by Anonymousreply 535July 20, 2018 2:48 AM

Nope not PR, nor particularly the biggest fan of Aaron, although I think he has become more likeable lately by speaking out on social justice issues

by Anonymousreply 536July 20, 2018 2:57 AM

R534 Possibly, considering how defensive they were about what I wrote. It's obvious that he's a closeted Queen. The question is how deep in the closet has he found himself and will he ever come out of it. Who knows at this rate. We may not find out until years later, if at all during his lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 537July 20, 2018 3:02 AM

Well, we can agree on one thing 536, I like Aaron Rodgers because of his stance on Social issues. I just wish he was more vocal about them, but being a NFL quarterback, I understand why he can’t. This Danica relationship is annoying though.

by Anonymousreply 538July 20, 2018 3:05 AM

They're trying too hard

by Anonymousreply 539July 20, 2018 3:40 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540July 20, 2018 8:41 AM

Most of the Daily Mail commenters aren't buying this coupling. Sure, there are stupid fraus who think this is a legitimate relationship, but the vast majority of people can see through this ruse they are puling. The body language is so awkward and the intimacy is extremely forced. It's like watching someone's parents forcing their kids to take prom photos together. Uncomfortable. If Aaron thinks this is making the rumors of him being gay go away, he's sadly mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 541July 20, 2018 2:19 PM

He used to go on and on about being "private" - now I guess he has decided to publicly make a spectacle of himself every chance he gets

by Anonymousreply 542July 20, 2018 2:29 PM

Wow, Aaron becomes more fake every day. Not only in his relationships with women but now he does a video honoring the wounded vets, he speaks kindly about his grandfather who served in world war 2 and this is the same grandfather he shunned and cut out of his life and skipped out on his funeral. Aaron is a chicken and a coward, certainly not the man he used to be! I can only hope that someday he will understand why he is the way he is and turn it around and come to his senses before it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 543August 8, 2018 12:14 AM

What is wrong with honoring vets?

by Anonymousreply 544August 8, 2018 3:12 AM

r544, it's not honoring vets that is the problem, it's the phoniness about his grandfather

by Anonymousreply 545August 8, 2018 3:14 AM

R545 His Family are religious homophobes. He has a right to cut them off.

by Anonymousreply 546August 8, 2018 3:27 AM

R545

He didnt go to his funerals because didnt want to deal with other family members. Doesnt mean he didnt love him.

by Anonymousreply 547August 8, 2018 7:10 AM

agree that honoring vets is not the problem but showing honor for the grandfather he shunned and refused to speak to is the problem, I would deal with the lowest of families to say goodbye to a grandfather I loved no matter what, even go after hours if you have to in order to avoid family but to not show up or call is disgraceful, but again Aaron seems to think that anything he does is perfectly fine as long as it pleases him!

by Anonymousreply 548August 8, 2018 9:10 PM

Is there any evidence that the gay rumors started before Farve? That’s where I heard it originated.

by Anonymousreply 549August 8, 2018 9:41 PM

seems that rumor was more about his comm college days not his ca college days i have a gut feeling the NFL dug up the dirt on him and that's why he was so low in the draft and GB was the only team that would take him.

by Anonymousreply 550August 8, 2018 9:59 PM

I heard also that the rumors started as far back as his early college days, supposedly had bf's there but again only rumors no proof. I also heard that the real reason for the family feud was because Aaron actually came out to them and they could not accept it, sad if true because now he seems to think he can't live his real life, but again only rumors.

by Anonymousreply 551August 8, 2018 10:49 PM

I think it's mostly straight people who think this all started with "rumors." I think he's gay from my own observation, just from the way he acts around women (in public) and the way he acts around men. It's not conclusive, but I think a lot of gay guys (like me) recognize something in his behavior that straight people wouldn't see.

by Anonymousreply 552August 8, 2018 11:37 PM

I agree, I will be honest, I am a straight female with many gay male friends and I was surprised when I found out they were gay because I had no clue and didn't ever ask them, but I thought it was strange they had no real "girlfriends" because they are all very handsome men, the only thing I really noticed was their fashion sense and immense cleanliness, which to me was a good thing. You are right though I don't think straight people pick up on it as other gay people might, but I don't judge and I love them all, they are some of my best buds!

by Anonymousreply 553August 9, 2018 12:11 AM

Aaron never pinged to me, and I heard the rumors first here on the DL.

I drift in and out of following the Aaron threads because they were more fun when Kevin was more involved.

Danica Patrick?? Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 554August 9, 2018 12:15 AM

sideline camera shot of Rodgers looks like his beard (not danica) has some gray in it

by Anonymousreply 555August 10, 2018 12:37 AM

Hottest unboxing video!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556August 14, 2018 12:20 AM

looks like "man spreading" so does that make Kevin the top the the girls beards sex toy specialist?

by Anonymousreply 557August 18, 2018 6:48 PM

[quote]sideline camera shot of Rodgers looks like his beard (not danica) has some gray in it

Then it's official---Aaron has achieved hot DILF status. Though at this rate I doubt he'll ever have kids that don't come pre-made.

by Anonymousreply 558August 19, 2018 12:29 AM

Whatever the true motivation is for their relationship, I believe that there is genuine affection between A&D. They may share common interests or the may sync well because of their drive for success at whatever they are doing. This pairing is not like A&Olivia.

And as I said I the last part of this eon spanning thread, he is going to marry this one. Just you wait and see. I expect an engagement announcement around the first of the new year with a wedding around a year later. That gives him time to be sure that they are compatible enough as partners, but it also will finally get him out of the romantic flake category he currently occupies.

IF he were 25-29, there would be no rush to commitment, but at his age, those State Farm fans frown on the toying with a female's affections.

I am in no way associated with AR or the GBP, but I am in the business. His endorsement deals are currently among the best in the industry. He would like to set himself up as the next Peyton Manning, and for that he needs more rock solid stability.

by Anonymousreply 559August 19, 2018 2:29 AM

He isn’t going to marry Danica. She’s a paid beard. Why would she want to marry a gay man who doesn’t love her? She doesn’t need the money. There is nothing in it for her. Or him, since he’s worth a ton of cash himself.

by Anonymousreply 560August 19, 2018 2:32 AM

What's in it for her is lots of publicity

by Anonymousreply 561August 19, 2018 2:38 AM

I honestly don’t know where you see the affecriin. When they don’t see the cameras, they look completely disinterested. There were some pics at Family Night where they don’t even walk together. She’s in it for the publicity. Whether they push this relationship to marriage is anyone’s guess.

by Anonymousreply 562August 19, 2018 3:42 AM

*Affection

by Anonymousreply 563August 19, 2018 3:43 AM

R560 You are incredibly naïve or not very smart.

Or maybe you have never had the opportunity to make fuck you money. Peyton Manning has fuck you money, and he did not get it from playing for the Colts or the Broncos. There is even talk of him buying an NFL franchise within the next 10 years. There is no such thing as "enough money." I know that from personal experience. At 25 you think that if you can ever pay cash for your house without it putting a major ding in your cash flow you will have arrived. Nope. Because then you think, "I don't want to live in a 2 million dollar house. Yuck."

So you grind and grind some more. Aaron is not going to be handsome or in his prime a hell of a lot longer. He has perhaps 2 1/2 to maximum 4 years to set himself up for life. Marrying is a way of presenting a solid, settled middle American image which every man can identify with. 20 years from now he can follow whatever dreams he may have without any need to fit in or please anyone but himself.

But in order to reach that level he will have to play along for now. As for Danica Patrick, are you familiar with her business enterprises? The woman is like a 98 LB ball of ambition and drive. Her Q factor has skyrocketed since her association with Rodgers went public. Enough said about DP.

I know what I am talking about, but if you want to continue to view the relationship through the eyes of a civilian, be my guest.

by Anonymousreply 564August 19, 2018 4:40 AM

So you’re saying that Danica willing to live a lie for her brand? Because that’s what your saying 564. That she is willing to live with a man that doesn’t seem to love her and have children with him just so she can satisfy her professional ambitions. Because there is no chemistry whatsoever with them and “playing along” is what they’re doing now.

And I don’t think Aaron cares about the Middle American image, based on his previous comments about the anthem and the president. He also stated he doesn’t want kids until after he’s playing, which he wants to do until his 40. So I think Danica might be wanting to expand her image, but I don’t think Aaron does, at least not as much as her. Which is why all this “affection”that you seem to be seeing (which many people don’t see) seem to be manufactured and staged.

And while Danica wants to expand her image and get as much publicity as possible, I don’t think even she will bring children into a this kind of relationship.

by Anonymousreply 565August 19, 2018 7:23 AM

R565 Where did you read any suggestion about affection between the two of them written by me? No where, that's where.

You sound like you belong on a Facebook page about Mommies and babies. I am a woman myself, but I haven't heard the sort of pap you expressed on DL in a long time.

You are so far out of the big leagues you haven't a clue. Go back to your idealization and fandom hon, you wouldn't understand how this stuff works if Aaron himself were to phone you and explain it himself.

by Anonymousreply 566August 19, 2018 9:12 AM

R564 is a Danica and Aaron shipper who has come here to convince us he actually loves her and will marry her. She actually wants them to marry and anyone who tells her it won’t happen must be personally attacked.

by Anonymousreply 567August 19, 2018 1:49 PM

R560, you sound so sure of what you write. You actually know she’s a paid beard? You actually know he doesn’t love her? Or are you just posting an opinion?......thought so...

by Anonymousreply 568August 19, 2018 1:59 PM

All people here just post their opinions.

by Anonymousreply 569August 19, 2018 2:44 PM

Yes, and my opinion is they have no chemistry and look completely disinterested when they are not in the spotlight. Granted, we don’t know how they are like behind closed doors, but at least from articles about their constant appearances, the comments are generally that every interaction between them is extremely forced. But again, just my opinion. This might end in marriage, but love is probably not going to be the reason.

by Anonymousreply 570August 19, 2018 3:10 PM

I am not the poster who wrote about their potential marriage, but to be honest, it's such an old and tired datalounge's formula. All men who considered gay here or on tumblr or anywhere else just dont have chemistry and Look bored and are forced in the closet by management. It's often true. I am sure aaron is gay. But it's always the same thing over and over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 571August 19, 2018 3:17 PM

It’s inane to be so sure he’s gay without anyone actually claiming to have knowledge of his sex life, or maybe just wishful thinking...

by Anonymousreply 572August 19, 2018 3:38 PM

Well there’s a new football season...that’s always interesting. Danica and her sister making what should be the first of many appearances at Lambeau.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573August 19, 2018 3:39 PM

Wow, both Danica and her sister suffer from Thin-Lipped Caneface syndrome

by Anonymousreply 574August 19, 2018 3:43 PM

R571. No this is not the crazy Larry or Ronaldo fandom going on nothing but their fetish. Aaron was in some type of close relationship with Kevin Lanflisi. That is where this is all started. Its not some tumblr fantasy.

Everything about Danica screams paid beard. Of course if someone believes otherwise, they can. But they aren’t too smart about how things work.

by Anonymousreply 575August 19, 2018 6:29 PM

Danica was a bears fan and bears fans hate the packers now she's a traitor (like berniie sanders when he endorsed Hillary) the packer fans will turn on her like they did on Olivia if the packers have a bad season. rodgers best was when Kevin had his back.

by Anonymousreply 576August 19, 2018 8:20 PM

[quote]Danica and her sister making what should be the first of many appearances at Lambeau.

Danica has more sexual chemistry with her sister than she does with Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 577August 19, 2018 10:05 PM

You are correct, r574. The caneface is strong with this one and the lips are not suitable for cock-sucking. One is also forced to imagine orifices so tight it would take a tractor to drag a needle out of them, not suitable for penile insertion at all.

by Anonymousreply 578August 20, 2018 1:39 AM

Find you someone that looks at you the same way Kevin looks at Aaron!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579August 20, 2018 3:54 AM

Aaron staring longingly at Jordis Nelson at the Pre- season game in Oakland

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580August 25, 2018 1:05 PM

Meanwhile Danica is back in Green Bay using alternate techniques for curing sore throats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581August 25, 2018 1:09 PM

R581 I thought that was a male corpse.

by Anonymousreply 582August 25, 2018 2:17 PM

R580, you’re kidding. They are just talking normally to each other.

by Anonymousreply 583August 25, 2018 2:55 PM

Yeah R83, I actually was kidding. It was a joke.

by Anonymousreply 584August 25, 2018 3:42 PM

Yeah, right, whatever.....

by Anonymousreply 585August 25, 2018 3:56 PM

Will he come out after his career is over? Whadda think?

by Anonymousreply 586August 25, 2018 5:26 PM

r581 that bullshit belongs in the homeopathy-bashing thread. even i’m aghast at the uselessness.

by Anonymousreply 587August 26, 2018 12:17 AM

Where exactly was there homeopathy bashing in that post 587?

by Anonymousreply 588August 26, 2018 12:30 AM

r588 no, I mean DP’s insta post. i routinely get shut down on DL for not adhering to “actual medicine from actual doctors...” but damn.

by Anonymousreply 589August 26, 2018 12:41 AM

Oh ok, gotcha, because apologies if it did come across like that. I would never bash homeopathy because I know many people live by it.

by Anonymousreply 590August 26, 2018 12:48 AM

We need a name for the new thread. Should probably be something that relates to Shark Week.

by Anonymousreply 591August 26, 2018 2:32 AM

How about "Isn't It Fauxmantic?"

by Anonymousreply 592August 26, 2018 2:41 AM

"to all the guys I've loved before" or beards are a lot of work....

by Anonymousreply 593August 26, 2018 2:57 AM

To all the guys I’ve fluffed before...

by Anonymousreply 594August 26, 2018 2:59 AM

I'm creating a new thread now...

by Anonymousreply 595August 26, 2018 3:00 AM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596August 26, 2018 3:06 AM

Time....

by Anonymousreply 597August 26, 2018 3:10 AM

To end...

by Anonymousreply 598August 26, 2018 3:11 AM

this thread...

by Anonymousreply 599August 26, 2018 3:12 AM

Done

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600August 26, 2018 3:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!