Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Horse Hung Hollywood 2004

An interesting news thread from 2004 I stumbled upon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 4, 2020 10:33 AM

ugh im horny now

by Anonymousreply 1February 4, 2018 6:24 PM

Don Johnson?

Woody Harrelson?

The pictures say otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 2February 4, 2018 6:43 PM

Seeing Hugh Beaumont on that list gave me a boner.

by Anonymousreply 3February 4, 2018 6:59 PM

Bob Newheart??!!

by Anonymousreply 4February 4, 2018 7:10 PM

Leonard Cohen OMG!

by Anonymousreply 5February 4, 2018 11:47 PM

Too bad most of that list is dead or residing in nursing facilites

by Anonymousreply 6February 4, 2018 11:53 PM

There's bar in the Chicago Loop with a wall full of old photos of celebrities drinking there. They have a photo of Milton Berle leaning against the bar having a drink, and it looks like he just shoved a wine bottle down his pant leg.

by Anonymousreply 7February 5, 2018 12:03 AM

Scott Bakula is not "horse hung." I saw him naked numerous times and it wasn't much, and I knew a woman who fucked him who said he was average.

Bullshit old list. Must have come from the DL.

by Anonymousreply 8February 5, 2018 12:06 AM

Can anyone confirm Gordon Lightfoot?

by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2018 12:09 AM

Alan Hale Jr - Skipper had an obvious anchor in his pants if you ever paid attention to Gilligan's Island.

Ned Beatty - in Stroker Ace, he dances around with Loni in his boxers and if he ain't packing he's got some heavy low hangers.

Errol Flynn - carrying a sundial in his Custer movie.

Clooney - I hear from someone who's seen it in action that he's a grower and above average, but still comes up a little short compared to a frequent co-star, who is bigger and thicker.

Dennis Quaid - longer than average. I've heard Randy is above average as well? Meat Loaf - claims to live up to his nickname, but...not quite everything is bigger in Texas. average length, but a bit thicker than normal?

John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Liam Neeson, John Schneider, Gordon Lightfoot - all carrying the bigger bats, but not as big as... Milton Berle, Frank Sinatra, Huey Lewis, baseball player Randy "Big Unit" Johnson - supposedly the biggest men in town?

logic would dictate that guys like Michael Clark Duncan, Andre the Giant, Paul "Big Show" Wight, and Shaq would be comparatively bigger, as well. One seven foot friend won't confirm or deny, but he's not denying using Magnums and is also stacked like these guys, too.

also: LBJ was infamous for pulling his out to intimidate people, when he wasn't hosting skinny dipping pool parties in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2018 12:15 AM

[quote]Robbie Benson

That's a dong I would love to have known.

by Anonymousreply 11February 5, 2018 12:20 AM

Willem Dafoe is one of the biggest at some 12 inches. The story goes that a Hollywood reporter had heard from several sources that Will was hung like nobody's business. At a restaurant they were both at, Dafoe goes to take a leek and the reporter follows him to the urinals. After a few seconds of pissing he asks Dafoe if the rumor about his dick is true..... to which Willem Dafoe turned towards the reporter and let him see for himself.

The reporter apparently did a double take on seeing the thick, long Dafoe dick.

I've heard from other sources that is super hung as well.

by Anonymousreply 12February 5, 2018 12:22 AM

Dafoe's dick is on video, so...

by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2018 12:25 AM

r3=Tony Dow

by Anonymousreply 14February 5, 2018 1:08 AM

Aren't we all Tony Dow, at least in spirit?

by Anonymousreply 15February 5, 2018 1:21 AM

r11 he lives in Boone these days, if you’d like to visit.

by Anonymousreply 16February 5, 2018 1:29 AM

Where is Boone?

by Anonymousreply 17February 5, 2018 1:30 AM

r17:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 5, 2018 1:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 5, 2018 2:24 AM
by Anonymousreply 20February 5, 2018 2:30 AM

Milton Berle had the biggest cock in Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 5, 2018 3:16 PM

R12 Wilhem DaFoe is like 5'4" tall and ugly as all fuck. I passed him on the street once and I couldn't believe what an ugly guy he is in person. He is also a grouchy bastard.

by Anonymousreply 22February 5, 2018 5:37 PM

I wonder if Hugh Beaumont got a boner looking at the Beaver...

by Anonymousreply 23February 5, 2018 6:16 PM

"the Beaver" jokes never get old, do they? Even after a billion times.

by Anonymousreply 24February 5, 2018 7:56 PM

For years, I kept hearing gossip that Ed Begley Jr. is a human tripod.

by Anonymousreply 25February 5, 2018 9:56 PM

Ed Begley Jr - talk about butter face!

by Anonymousreply 26February 5, 2018 10:40 PM

Wally Cox

Douglas Dick

Alfred Hitchcock

Matt Boner

Fearless Fosdick

Milton Burly

by Anonymousreply 27February 5, 2018 11:27 PM

You can see a glimpse of something in Ed Begley Jr's skit in Amazon Women of the Moon. A police officer holds a hat over Ed's crotch for modesty but it doesn't cover everything. Could be a crotch patch though. If not, he is indeed hung.

by Anonymousreply 28February 5, 2018 11:56 PM

* on, not of

My auto-correct is changing "on" to "of" and "in" to "I" constantly and nothing will stop it

by Anonymousreply 29February 5, 2018 11:57 PM

Stooped reading before i got to the list. Comment about Colin Farrell - no verification His nudes are on the web.

by Anonymousreply 30February 6, 2018 3:23 AM

[quote]My auto-correct is changing "on" to "of" and "in" to "I" constantly and nothing will stop it

Turning it off will stop it.

by Anonymousreply 31February 6, 2018 4:12 AM

R30 this list is from 2004. I'm sure there have been some additions since then.

by Anonymousreply 32February 6, 2018 2:46 PM

Mr. Ed.

by Anonymousreply 33March 4, 2020 2:03 AM

As someone who's been with a lot of guys (yes was a whore), it's highly unlikely that ALL those actors are horse hung. Maybe above average? Or not small. The stats just don't add up.

by Anonymousreply 34March 4, 2020 2:08 AM

It was Dana Delany who said years ago that:

"If you put Willem Dafoe, Liam Neeson and James Woods in a room you wouldn't have room for anyone else."

Meaning all three were huge.

by Anonymousreply 35March 4, 2020 2:09 AM

She claimed in her book that Don Johnson has a huge cock. Of course she's a star fucker and at the time of the book, he was a huge "Miami Vice" star, so she kissed his ass. Don admits his cock is "regular" i.e. average, so anything out of her mouth is suspect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 4, 2020 2:13 AM

Orlando Bloom.

by Anonymousreply 37March 4, 2020 2:20 AM

As soon as I saw Lyle Lovett all I could think was, is Julia Roberts a size queen? Keifer, that hot cameraman... America's Sweetheart is a total hog hound.

by Anonymousreply 38March 4, 2020 2:27 AM

R37 is he?? 🤔

R38 that's the rumour....at least it is on here.

by Anonymousreply 39March 4, 2020 10:04 AM

[quote]R10:logic would dictate...

Would you happen to be a Star Trek fan?

by Anonymousreply 40March 4, 2020 10:10 AM

I want to be the casting couch for these guys.

by Anonymousreply 41March 4, 2020 10:24 AM

Aldo Ray!

by Anonymousreply 42March 4, 2020 10:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!