Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How do I get my husband into piss play?

He's a rather bit squeamish about it all, but we've already explored fisting and double anal penetration with me on the receiving end, but it took some convincing!

by Anonymousreply 26May 11, 2021 8:32 PM

I thought you weren't gay?

by Anonymousreply 1January 31, 2018 6:42 PM

Isn't she a frau?

by Anonymousreply 2January 31, 2018 6:43 PM

Ask the Orange Cheeto

by Anonymousreply 3January 31, 2018 6:54 PM

Why would you want to? No, don't answer.

by Anonymousreply 4January 31, 2018 7:07 PM

Just keep following him to the bathroom when he pisses. Keep kneeling down in front of him with your mouth wide open. He'll relent eventually.

That's what I learned in Miss Summers' finishing school for proper young ladies.

by Anonymousreply 5January 31, 2018 7:48 PM

OP you sound like a drug addict that is constantly looking for a new drug because the old drug isn't giving the high that it use to.

I don't have a problem with any fetish that occurs in someone naturally but you are trying to get your partner into new fetishes that he apparently doesn't find interesting. This will end in tears and they will be your tears OP.

by Anonymousreply 6January 31, 2018 9:30 PM

Piss play? Thats kids stuff, why dont you get him to take a shit in your mouth?

by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2018 7:45 PM

Eeww, nasty bitch

by Anonymousreply 8February 5, 2018 6:44 PM

I didn't post this thread. It was either the misogynistic gay into scat or the deluded tranny with a chip on his shoulder. Might have had more impact if anyone I cared about, who knows me, posted on this forum, but they don't.

by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2018 6:54 PM

[quote]How do I get my husband into piss play?

Have you tried killing him first?

by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2018 6:56 PM

A lot of beer can switch this around. If you swallow a load of piss from someone who has not pissed in four or five hours, it's not nice. But if someone has been chugging beers and pissing every 15 minutes, you're only going to get a mouthful of water. Don't ask me how I know this.

If you explain this to your husband, carefully making the distinction between beer piss and piss piss, I'm sure he will come 'round in short order. You're welcome, OP!

Good luck. Have fun!

by Anonymousreply 11February 5, 2018 7:11 PM

I had a few summer where I was into piss games. Yes - beer beer beer. I also never enjoyed it in someones home or apartment. It hot to do outside, in summer. Bonus points if there is also a warm rain.

by Anonymousreply 12February 5, 2018 7:16 PM

leave the husband and start stalking Trump.

by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2018 7:45 PM

Captain Intolerance finally got interesting in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 14February 5, 2018 8:14 PM

[quote] Might have had more impact if anyone I cared about, who knows me, posted on this forum, but they don't.

That's what you think, nasty Ho!

by Anonymousreply 15February 5, 2018 8:32 PM

Oh, yes, this passes as "wit"

by Anonymousreply 16February 5, 2018 8:33 PM

Captain Intolerance is a woman . I can't imagine anything more disgusting than golden showers with a woman.

I don't care if it happens with Russian hookers in the Lincoln bedroom it's still gross.

by Anonymousreply 17February 5, 2018 8:43 PM

It's gross whether men or women engage in it, R17. The Japanese are into female golden showers though. What floats one boat and all that jazz..

by Anonymousreply 18February 6, 2018 6:40 AM

I'd tell Bear Grylls to piss in my mouth for the sake of acquiring a much needed survival skill.

I wonder if he will believe my motive?

by Anonymousreply 19February 6, 2018 6:48 AM

Make him watch this. He'll be convinced!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 21, 2018 10:53 PM

Thank you, R20. That was hot.

by Anonymousreply 21April 21, 2018 10:59 PM

Ew you’re gross OP

by Anonymousreply 22April 21, 2018 11:15 PM

This thread is making me horny.

by Anonymousreply 23April 21, 2018 11:28 PM

Yum

by Anonymousreply 24March 2, 2021 3:51 AM

Yuck

by Anonymousreply 25May 11, 2021 8:18 PM

OP=Ricky Martin

by Anonymousreply 26May 11, 2021 8:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!