Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Wins Second Term

there you go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 31, 2018 6:34 PM

Thanks for the laugh!

by Anonymousreply 1January 31, 2018 6:42 AM

The poll admittedly skewed towards Republicans AND they give Trump credit for the economy.

Which is good for Democrats given what's coming down the pike.

by Anonymousreply 2January 31, 2018 6:46 AM

Ironic. DL says Trump is the drooling fool, but he scores nicely with his speech while the Kennedy leftover slobbers all over the camera.

by Anonymousreply 3January 31, 2018 6:51 AM

the ultra-conservative-Left - aka dying Baby Boomers - should listen to President Trump - he's not so bad

by Anonymousreply 4January 31, 2018 7:03 AM

Is that why Republicans are losing elections in districts that voted over 10% Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 31, 2018 7:10 AM

As the 538 podcast noted yesterday, those who like the President are more likely to watch, and the speech itself almost never had any long term impact, good or bad.

by Anonymousreply 6January 31, 2018 7:11 AM

President Trump did a great job tonight - dividing people along racial and ethnic lines is the Democratic Party standard

by Anonymousreply 7January 31, 2018 7:15 AM

But he'll resign before then...

by Anonymousreply 8January 31, 2018 7:18 AM

Trump continues to beat these hypocrites at their own game

by Anonymousreply 9January 31, 2018 7:21 AM

And you think gay posters on a gay message board are pro-Trump or pro-Republican because why exactly?

by Anonymousreply 10January 31, 2018 7:24 AM

F&F OP

by Anonymousreply 11January 31, 2018 7:26 AM

Love the bots. Laughter IS the best medicine.

by Anonymousreply 12January 31, 2018 7:34 AM

OP has 4 posts in this thread ass-kissing Trump and bitching about Democrats. Just slither back to Breitshart, mmkay?

by Anonymousreply 13January 31, 2018 7:43 AM

I know Log Cabin blowholes like the OP. They are usually white ethnics, with old religious nut parents who haven't gotten laid in decades. OP go cumguzzle and suck Chump's cock in public. That is far more dignified than what you are doing here deary.

by Anonymousreply 14January 31, 2018 7:50 AM

Gallup Poll today did Trump'approval ratings. Disastrous. And biggest of all is Texas, approval 39%, disapproval 54%.

by Anonymousreply 15January 31, 2018 7:55 AM

OP probably turned to his friend after watching the speech and said, "THIS is when Trump truly became president."

by Anonymousreply 16January 31, 2018 8:06 AM

It looks like now the GOP will keep the House and Senate after the 2018 election. Trump had a long list of things in support of Middle America. On the other side, the red haired kid will be remembered for drooling.

by Anonymousreply 17January 31, 2018 8:14 AM

OP = Paul Ryan

by Anonymousreply 18January 31, 2018 8:14 AM

^^ Such as capitalizing "Middle America?" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 19January 31, 2018 8:15 AM

A victory for we people who work for a living!

And a loss for the satanist mass-murdering elite!

by Anonymousreply 20January 31, 2018 8:17 AM

We haven't seen such a receptia since Judy made her way slowly through the throngs of cheering fans from the back of the Palace Theater up to the stage in 1967!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 31, 2018 8:24 AM

R20 Hill,Bill and Epstein were all Trump's friends. Trump called the Clintons good people after the election. He is part of the devilish swamp you dumb fuck.

R21 Stop aping that cunt AKA Mr Patrick Campbell's ex!

by Anonymousreply 22January 31, 2018 8:26 AM

Go to bed Erna

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 31, 2018 8:27 AM

I have verificatia of Trump shitting in my mouth in 1979!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 31, 2018 8:28 AM

R23 What a transition she's made. She was so much better looking as a woman. As a man she is rather skeevy, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 25January 31, 2018 8:30 AM

We haven't felt this good about the people in the WH since 1988!

by Anonymousreply 26January 31, 2018 8:49 AM

no sorry, after about 50:00 not so good, all that hatred of immigrants and zillions for the MIC, no thanks

by Anonymousreply 27January 31, 2018 10:13 AM

Trump wins second term in Duma.

Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 28January 31, 2018 11:04 AM

Sounded slurry & drugged. Xanax, if I had to guess.

by Anonymousreply 29January 31, 2018 11:22 AM

Did he sniff through the whole thing?

by Anonymousreply 30January 31, 2018 11:30 AM

LOL I wonder if Hillary was watching. Do they let you stay up that late in the home?

by Anonymousreply 31January 31, 2018 11:33 AM

The guy in the pic in R24 looks scary familiar. He looks exactly like a guy in the NYC area who posts himself on Scruff looking for submissives to tie up and abuse. I donā€™t know who in their right mind would agree to that with someone with such dead and crazy looking eyes.

by Anonymousreply 32January 31, 2018 11:43 AM

I am sure most people who watched are diehard Trump fans - of course they agree with him. No one of my acquaintance or family members watched. I doubt this is a gateway to his re-election; by the time his next SOTU takes place he will be in deep doo doo anyway. I was surprised this morning though when I saw online that Melania arrived on her own and apparently it is customary for the first couple to arrive together at the SOTU speech. She was also wearing a white pantsuit ala Hillary Clinton and the women at the Grammy awards the other night. I think she was sending out a silent message!

by Anonymousreply 33January 31, 2018 12:14 PM

No one I know watched. He's a loser. People don't watch loser assholes who fuck up so much. There's Netflix and Hot Tub Time Machine, whenever you want it, stupid OP.

by Anonymousreply 34January 31, 2018 12:22 PM

What were the ratings? Everyone I know skipped it.

OP, you are quite stupid. George H.W. Bush won a fucking WAR a year before the election and he still lost. Trump gave a speech three years before up for reelection and you think he has it in the bag. Just STFU, troll.

by Anonymousreply 35January 31, 2018 12:27 PM

He's a fucking criminal, bitch. Put away the bong and take a closer look.

by Anonymousreply 37January 31, 2018 12:33 PM

Obama'care' = dead - or at least mortally wounded!

by Anonymousreply 38January 31, 2018 12:33 PM

ACA will be saved in one form or another, R38. Go out and get the good shit and stop fooling around.

by Anonymousreply 39January 31, 2018 12:36 PM

Everyone knew that the media would be hailing Trump as a hero after the SOTU. WaPo had to change their fawning headline that lied about Trump wanting bipartisanship.

Hilariously, they changed it to a quote Trump stole from Hillary.

So if you don't mind I'll just chalk CBS's strangely even poll (exactly 75% approve? exactly?) to the same shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 40January 31, 2018 12:42 PM

Erna, don't you have a pile of shit to go play with?

by Anonymousreply 42January 31, 2018 12:58 PM

He out, as soon as his divorce is final.

by Anonymousreply 43January 31, 2018 1:01 PM

From Rawstory last night:

"Russiaā€™s state television channel seems to be happy with President Donald Trumpā€™s decision to not enforce sanctions against Russia that were overwhelmingly approved by both houses of Congress.

Julia Davis, who runs the Russian Media Monitor website, reports via Twitter that Russian TV show host Olga Skabeeva on Tuesday was positively gushing about the White Houseā€™s decision to not enforce new sanctions against her country.

ā€œSeemingly, Trump is ours again,ā€ said Skabeeva, according to Davisā€™ translation. ā€œSo far, heā€™s being quiet and not supporting the sanctions.ā€

Co-host Evgeny Popov seemingly agreed and told her, ā€œWell, it seems that way.ā€"

by Anonymousreply 44January 31, 2018 1:09 PM

[quote]Erna

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 45January 31, 2018 1:14 PM

Lol! No.

by Anonymousreply 46January 31, 2018 1:23 PM

Get a grip, Mary OP!

by Anonymousreply 47January 31, 2018 1:26 PM

[quote]those who like the President are more likely to watch

I came here to say this.

I donā€™t know anyone who watched it live. And itā€™s not only about disliking him and his administration, people canā€™t stand to hear him talk.

by Anonymousreply 48January 31, 2018 1:39 PM

[quote]OP

Freeper cunt fuck

by Anonymousreply 49January 31, 2018 1:40 PM

Oh god the one deranged Trumptard keeps talking to itself. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 50January 31, 2018 1:42 PM

Where I was waching the speech, there was a lot of loud applause and cheering, and I watched it by myself. The speechwriter deserves a bonus, as well as the person who cast the people referred to in the speech. Very poignant.

by Anonymousreply 51January 31, 2018 1:49 PM

No he wonā€™t. Three loooong years when anything can happen in the economy.

by Anonymousreply 52January 31, 2018 1:51 PM

I am glad OP is making this prediction, because literally everything they've predicted continues to be wrong:

"Democrats will lose Virginia!"

"Democrats will never win office again!"

"Unfortunately Roy Moore will win Senate! Dems might as well accept it!"

Ummm yeah. Keep provoking people and riling them up. It has worked quite well for the Dems thus far!

by Anonymousreply 53January 31, 2018 1:57 PM

Stephen Miller wrote the speech

by Anonymousreply 54January 31, 2018 2:02 PM

Figures, R54. A smarmy speech written by a smarmy, little piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 55January 31, 2018 2:05 PM

Remember the speech he first gave in Congress when every pundit creamed themselves that "he became presidential"? His ratings still went down. Overnight polls are meaningless in the larger scheme of things. The way he operates, it's gonna be old news in a day or two. He's on the warpath with Mueller / FBI / DOJ and a lot of shit is bursting to hit the fan in the next months. The midterms are still way away but even so, Dems have gotten surprise wins since Cheeto ascended to the throne.

by Anonymousreply 56January 31, 2018 2:15 PM

[R10] Because being gay doesn't automatically equate to being a member of the Democratic Party, you sanctimonious dumb shit. We're not your sheep.

by Anonymousreply 58January 31, 2018 3:13 PM

Yeah, you stupid fuck R58. You just support a party that has been vehemently anti-gay for decades, including trying to block same sex marriage, ENDA, and gay adoption. Go rot in hell you stupid piece of shit!

by Anonymousreply 59January 31, 2018 3:36 PM

Is this the same 'tard who started up some "conservative gays only" thread last night and the whole thing was mainly himself talking to himself? I don't see it now.

by Anonymousreply 60January 31, 2018 3:41 PM

^^Probably ayb. It bothers him to no end that he is in the extreme minority of extreme rightwing gays.

by Anonymousreply 61January 31, 2018 3:44 PM

Dems' chief accomplishment after 8 years? A tranny can take a dump wherever he/she/it wants to.

by Anonymousreply 62January 31, 2018 3:46 PM

[quote] Dems' chief accomplishment after 8 years?

Try this, you fucking moron! Penned and passed by Democrats.

[quote] With the stroke of Governor Jerry Brown's pen, California has become the first state in the U.S. to officially ban the use of "trans panic" and "gay panic" defenses in court.

[quote] Last month, the California Assembly passed the bill by a vote of 50-10, sending the bill to Brown's desk for signature. The bill, authored by Assemblywoman Susan Bonilla, bars the use of "panic" defenses in California criminal courts.

Have the Republicans [italic] ever [/italic] passed any type of pro-gay law, or law protecting gay rights? The fact that you morons have been asked this question repeatedly for years, and haven't been able to come up with one single response speaks volumes!

by Anonymousreply 63January 31, 2018 3:53 PM

[R63] Virtue-signalling satire-as-legislation. You just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 64January 31, 2018 3:55 PM

We wish to perform 'oral love' on Paul Ryan!

by Anonymousreply 65January 31, 2018 3:57 PM

Yeah^^. "Virtue-signaling" that will serve a real purpse in real life by preventing this little, Trump-voting neo-Nazi below (at left) from using it as a legal defense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 31, 2018 3:59 PM

Have at it Erna

by Anonymousreply 67January 31, 2018 3:59 PM

[R66] Definition of false equivalence. Unlike you, I'm not on powerful psychotropic meds.

by Anonymousreply 68January 31, 2018 4:02 PM

I am still waiting to hear about all of these great things and laws republicans have passed for gay people, R68.

Hmmm? Any moment now...

by Anonymousreply 69January 31, 2018 4:05 PM

[R69] So your idea of "winning" is to legislate according to identity politics. Got it. I'm not interested in a new slew of laws to force my beliefs on others. This is exactly what you railed against tin the 1980's when the religious right was the culprit. Now it's people like you.

by Anonymousreply 70January 31, 2018 4:13 PM

[quote]Trump Wins Second Term

I was hardly ever in doubt. But thank you for reminding me :)

by Anonymousreply 71January 31, 2018 4:19 PM

[quote] I'm not interested in a new slew of laws to force my beliefs on others.

Then you are an even bigger fucking idiot than I thought. Asking to end workplace discrimination against gays, or for federal recognition of marriage is simply asking for equal treatment under the eyes of the law, not "forcing beliefs" or "special identity laws."

by Anonymousreply 72January 31, 2018 4:22 PM

Oh, and there is no bigger culprit of "identity politics" than the poor, endlessly "woe is moe" Christian evangelicals who have made it a fine art of playing the victims and voting based on their Christian identity šŸ™‚

by Anonymousreply 73January 31, 2018 4:29 PM

[QUOTE] force my beliefs on others

You mean your ā€˜beliefā€™ youā€™re a cocksucker, versus the biological fact you are?

by Anonymousreply 74January 31, 2018 5:07 PM

^^ Wtf? "Gay panic defense" has almost always been used exclusively for suspects who have murdered gay men because they "panicked" when they came onto them. Please do educate yourself on the history of why this bill was enacted in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 76January 31, 2018 5:31 PM

Your overwhelming fear of the transgendered is a better topic for your therapist, R75.

by Anonymousreply 77January 31, 2018 5:32 PM

[quote] I donā€™t know anyone who watched it live. And itā€™s not only about disliking him and his administration, people canā€™t stand to hear him talk.

This life in the bubble crowd always reminds me of Pauline Kael.

ā€œI canā€™t believe Nixon won. š—œ donā€™t know š’‚š’š’šš’š’š’† who voted for him.ā€

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 31, 2018 5:43 PM

Just so we're clear, the tranny in question was a "friend" from a local LGBT group, not some stranger in an alley.

by Anonymousreply 81January 31, 2018 5:44 PM

TRUMP WINS AN INDICTMENT!

by Anonymousreply 82January 31, 2018 5:53 PM

[quote]As the 538 podcast noted yesterday, those who like the President are more likely to watch, and the speech itself almost never had any long term impact, good or bad.

Exactly. Almost everybody I know boycotted the SOTU . And one speech, no matter how well-received, is not going to have any bearing on the outcome of an election that's still more than two-and-a-half years away.

by Anonymousreply 83January 31, 2018 6:18 PM

Trey Gowdy is not running for re-election. This is enormous. He is the most brutally ambitious asshole in Congress. He must be caught in the net. Good.

by Anonymousreply 85January 31, 2018 6:26 PM

No one really pays any attention to the T movement guys. Maybe closeted fundies and the LGBT community but your average Joe doing 8-5 and living in the burbs doesn't really give a shit. It's not on their radar.

by Anonymousreply 86January 31, 2018 6:27 PM

If I never see another "trans people prove Democrats are the real evil" troll on DL again, it'll be too soon. Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 87January 31, 2018 6:28 PM

R87, those trolls only know how to muddy the waters and point fingers.

When you ask them to furnish proof of any single, pro-gay thing the republicans have ever done, they shut up and start in on their "But Trans! But Killary" bullshit. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 89January 31, 2018 6:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!