Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anderson & Andy are at Club Cumming

Looking oh so friendly off to the side... pale and short with glasses. Nobody cares. I want to ask them if they'll be back for New Years eve 2019... I might just be drunk enough (with 2 more drinks) though there's probably an invisible fence between the rubes and the cable hosts.

Anyway, DL - if I do approach, what should I say?

by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2018 6:13 AM

And by "oh so friendly" I am being sarcastic. They just look like old bitchy queens.

by Anonymousreply 1January 28, 2018 4:17 AM

Here's what you say to them. Fuck off and die you old hags.

by Anonymousreply 2January 28, 2018 4:22 AM

OP, I suggest you steal Betty Windsor's line from the second season of 'The Crown': "There is no possibility of my forgiving you. The question is, how on Earth can you forgive yourself?"

by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2018 4:23 AM

lol! I have to get closer...

by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2018 4:26 AM

I suggest you hit the tall one on the back of the scone— and see if it cries as hard as his empty crocodile tears for Haiti.

by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2018 4:39 AM

"Hey, hot daddies. I got the ketchup... you got the mask?"

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2018 4:51 AM

Ask Andy if he has any blow. He'll have it, I assure you!

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2018 4:57 AM

Anderson and Andy are cumming?!

by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2018 5:56 AM

So you’re at a gay bar and you have nothing better to do than post on DL? And you have the nerve to talk about them being bitchy old queens, OP? Have you looked in the mirror lately?

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2018 6:47 AM

R9 regrets he couldn't get the traditional first bitchy post on a thread insulting his idols Andy and Anderson Von Cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 10January 28, 2018 8:10 AM

Tell them their NYE show was amazing...for 2 old coked-up whores.

by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2018 8:22 AM

what crawled up r9's pussy and died?

by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2018 8:55 AM

OP was Anderson there with his bf Benjamin? He's part owner of that club.

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2018 7:10 PM

I didn't see his BF, r13. He might have been inside somewhere but not where they were standing. I ended up leaving after an hour or less... I walked by them and yelled "New years 2019!! DATALOUNGE BITCH!" idk, I was drunk... they pretended they didn't hear me.

The DL comment was because Andy hates this site.

R9 - omg angry bitter old queen - It's not that hard to text something when you're standing in a bar. It's what literally half of the population does these days - not to mention all the ones taking instagram photos, posting on snapchat, etc... the world has moved on without Miss r9 and she is pissed!

by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2018 7:17 PM

How was Club Cumming? I hear it's a really fun bar.

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2018 7:25 PM

Thanks R14, it's hard to catch those two together. That club seems pretty wild.

by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2018 7:34 PM

It was ok - loud - I'm not even much of a club / bar person but a friend of mine wanted to go there so I got taken along (another reason why I was posting on DL - just leave me alone in my quiet!). I read the whole long NYE thread about the ACs weeks ago, so I thought it was a funny topic.

by Anonymousreply 17January 28, 2018 7:43 PM

OP I wish you had taken a pic of them when they weren't looking. DL sleuths are the best

by Anonymousreply 18March 20, 2018 6:40 PM

Good for them. I'm 20 years younger but it gives me comfort to know gays can still have fun clubbing with their friends in their 50's. Personally, I hope to be in a boring, committed relationship at that age but if not, I'm glad that's still an option.

by Anonymousreply 19March 20, 2018 6:53 PM

When's the best time or day of the week to go to Club Cumming? I was there a month or so ago on a late Saturday, but there was just a DJ...no live music or anything. Does the scene there change based on the day of the week and time?

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2018 12:23 PM

[quote]Good for them. I'm 20 years younger but it gives me comfort to know gays can still have fun clubbing with their friends in their 50's. Personally, I hope to be in a boring, committed relationship at that age but if not, I'm glad that's still an option.

Yeah, I'm in one of those, boring gets boring after a while. Still better than the alternative though.

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2018 12:52 PM

They had lost their license for live music but recently got it back. Looks like a fab place for fun.

by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2018 6:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!