Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sam Rockwell loving Jessica Lange

What movie makes you cry?

Oh, every movie. I saw The Big Sick, and that made me cry. King Kong makes me cry. I love Jessica Lange.

Would you say Jessica Lange is your celebrity crush?

Yeah, I'd say that's pretty fair. And my beloved partner Leslie Bibb looks a lot like Jessica.

I agree. Leslie Bibb looks like Lange.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2018 6:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 23, 2018 9:47 PM

But wait....DL must know which he prefers, Mary Poppins or Bedknobs and Broomsticks, before we make final decision on him.

by Anonymousreply 2January 23, 2018 11:51 PM

He's starting to look like Gary Oldman.

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2018 12:03 AM

OP, King Kong made me cry hysterically when I saw it aged 2. I was inconsolable (I know.... Mary!)

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2018 12:41 AM

Leslie Bibb is very underrated... she was absolutely perfect in Ryan Murphy's first series, POPULAR, and even in the amusing but confused GCB.

Wish she worked more... maybe she doesn't want to?

Judging by the SAG appearance, she still looks great.

Good for her for nabbing someone talented and smart.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2018 9:35 AM

I had no idea Sam Rockwell and Leslie Bibb were a couple. I just remember her on ER where she was an intern who got into a car crash with Dr Goran Visnjic (...and his feets)

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2018 9:36 AM

[quote]Wish she worked more... maybe she doesn't want to?

No, she doesn't work more because she's fucking awful

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2018 10:10 AM

She's 43, an ancient old hag by Hollywood fuckboy standards

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2018 10:12 AM

judging by her bimbo look at me behavior at award shows,

ii must doubt rockwell's brain..

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2018 10:15 AM

Indeed, how did he, such a cute fun dish, wind up with her????

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2018 10:45 AM

I adore Leslie Bibb, I think she’s fab and so fierce & funny onscreen. She should be a bigger deal.

It’s hot that Sam has such excellent taste, and in a real woman rather than a girl.

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2018 12:00 PM

R4 Me too!

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2018 1:40 PM

For years I was in love with his character Trent in LAWN DOGS. Crazy stupid LOVE.

If he must date someone who isn’t me then I’m happy it’s a woman cool as Leslie is. I can support it. They aren’t ever embarrassing and they both come across as funny, smart and down-to-Earth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 29, 2018 5:00 PM

Of course he loves Lange. Who doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 14February 1, 2018 4:17 AM

Sam is still a hot stud.

by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2018 4:50 AM

Clooney sure knows how to pick ‘em, R15.

Well, except for one little error of judgement, but to err is human.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2018 10:37 AM

Love it!

by Anonymousreply 17February 10, 2018 10:51 PM

[quote] ROCKWELL: And my beloved partner Leslie Bibb looks a lot like Jessica.

Comparing his partner to another woman he has in mind, in answer to a magazine interview question.

He really is a déclassé Sagittarius, isn’t he.

by Anonymousreply 18February 21, 2018 4:06 PM

Hehe

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2018 6:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!