Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Favorite Michael Douglas Movie

Pick your favorite

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 8, 2018 11:47 PM

A Chorus Line

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2018 1:43 AM

He peaked with A Perfect Murder. It was the culmination of the cold figure he had been perfecting for a decade and his last big headlining hit.

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2018 6:59 AM

Wonder Boys is one of my all-time favorite movies. I enjoy Romancing the Stone too.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2018 7:31 AM

11-minute video for Vanity Fair, looking back on the major roles and telling a couple of showbiz stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2018 9:18 PM

I saw, or recognized the names of at least half. I didn't love any of them. I voted for Wonder Boys, mainly because I liked the book.

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2018 9:23 PM

You forgot Disclosure, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2018 9:25 PM

I voted for Wonderboys too, one of my fave movies.

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2018 9:33 PM

No way he would have been a star without his papa.

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2018 9:44 PM

Fatal Attraction

-I won't be ignored, Dan.

by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2018 10:03 PM

I always thought Wonder Boys would have been a better movie if they had gotten a better actor than him for Prof Tripp. He was the weak part of the movie. If your supporting actor steals scenes from you again and again you're in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 10July 8, 2018 10:12 PM

I pictured Dylan McDermott as Grady Tripp when I read the book.

by Anonymousreply 11July 8, 2018 10:18 PM

I found 'A Perfect Murder' very satisfying. I was actually surprised (since I'm not a big movie goer) that I had seen and enjoyed almost all of his movies.

by Anonymousreply 12July 8, 2018 11:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!