Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marla Maples and Donny Deutsch rumored to be dating!!!!!1

So Trump's 2nd ex-wife is getting with his ex-friend? messy as fuck but I'm here for it! I fucking hope it's true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 19, 2018 1:46 AM

During the 2016 campaign, he said that he had lived in the same building for years with Ivanka and had never met anybody, man or woman, more impressive.

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2018 11:16 PM

He's been particularly vitriolic in regards to Trump. Maybe she's whispering insider secrets into his ear?

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2018 11:17 PM

Ugh, does Donny really want to go where Dump has been?

I like Marla, but.....

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2018 11:17 PM

I wonder who’s dick is bigger.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2018 11:18 PM

whose*

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2018 11:18 PM

[quote]I wonder who’s dick is bigger.

Doubtful it's The Donald. When a man is ALWAYS bragging ahout everything he has being "bigger" and "the best", he's making up for shortcomings in other areas, usually his cock size!

The thought of Trump's cock makes me want to hurl.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2018 11:22 PM

Neither is attractive and both are rich and famous because they grew up with rich fathers who gave them a great head start.

Obviously Trump is 1 of the most unattractive men ever born but Deutsch is not hot either

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2018 11:24 PM

Donny Deutsch on Match Game, circa 1980

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2018 11:25 PM

Deutsch is a hot daddy. I always smile when he appears on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2018 11:30 PM

Off-topic, but I saw Gremlins 2 a few weeks ago and one of the characters, Daniel Clamp, is a composite of Donald Trump and Ted Turner. At the end, he flirts with an employee named Marla - which, given that it's not a particularly common name, was probably not a coincidence. Apparently the film was shot in 1989, before Trump & Maples' affair became public knowledge, so it must have been an open secret in the entertainment industry for a while prior to that.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2018 11:33 PM

Getting my sloppy seconds! Sad!

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2018 11:35 PM

[quote]Neither is attractive and both are rich and famous because they grew up with rich fathers who gave them a great head start.

I don't know a lot about Donny, but wasn't he extremely successful in advertising, he owned a very lucrative ad agency? Would it really matter if Donny's father gave him money, it's what you do with the money that counts.

All Trump did was run businesses into the ground and not pay his contractors, how the hell does one fail in the legal gambling business?! Trump is an epic failure all around, as a businessman and a human being. This cretin has somehow duped millions into believing he's successful.

Looks? There's no contest, Donny D is a million times better looking than Trump. Donny also still has most of his hair.

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2018 11:37 PM

Donny is a metrosexual.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2018 11:38 PM

R12 he took over the company from his father.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2018 11:44 PM

Let's see... Match Game... Patti Deutsch... any relation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2018 11:50 PM

[quote][R12] he took over the company from his father.

Your point is? Apparently Donny was successful.

One of my cousins took over a small company from his father. My cousin didn't run the business into the ground, he kept the same dedicated workers and the business continued to be as successful as it was when my uncle ran it.

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2018 11:52 PM

R16 my point is just that Trump and Deutsch have a lot in common. Both came from very privileged backgrounds, both are serial cheaters/womanizers, both crave attention and both have an inflated sense of how smart/important they are. I don't think Deutsch has any criminal or bigoted history though

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2018 12:01 AM

Didn't they both also graduate from Penn?

by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2018 12:12 AM

Mark my words, Donny is using Marla to get to her daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2018 12:25 AM

I was all on his side until it was revealed he thinks Ivanka is "impressive". Either he's a fucking moron, or he's impressed with her ass because he couldn't be impressed with her intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2018 12:29 AM

Marla was probably the best looking of all the women who ended up with Trump. However, she was never more than a gold digger, and the daughter ended up looking like her face had been beaten with a frying pan.

by Anonymousreply 21January 19, 2018 12:50 AM

Either of these men could be playing the other, Deutsch has been really rough on Trump and Trump could be using Marla Maples to get dirt on Deutsch. Or Deutsch could be using Marla just to get under Trumps skin or maybe get some dirt on him.

Or I guess Deutsch could just be a horny leach just like Trump.

by Anonymousreply 22January 19, 2018 1:02 AM

What is the variety of fish called that Tiffany Trump resembles?

by Anonymousreply 23January 19, 2018 1:29 AM

Lamprey eel

by Anonymousreply 24January 19, 2018 1:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!