Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Muriel, could you ban the ableist stalker in the Theatre Gossip threads?

He is constantly making threats and hate speech and you do nothing about it. I am being stalked by this person, who has openly threatened to have me arrested while using hate speech against me and now I'm afraid for my life.

by Anonymousreply 41February 19, 2018 7:15 AM

He's probably "stalking" you because you keep calling him "ableist."

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2018 1:28 PM

L**n is ableist hate speech. Hitler murdered the differently abled. There is a direct connection between the two, and he's acting like I'm the instigator when he and he alone is the one making threats. I am advocating self-defense.

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2018 1:30 PM

which thread?

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2018 1:32 PM

#287. He and he alone is the one projecting his personality problems onto me and even others had to call them out on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2018 1:33 PM

Matt, you're the one who disrupts this entire board, not someone who called you the "Poppins Loon" a couple of times.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2018 1:36 PM

This is Matt? Ohhhhhh...

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2018 1:38 PM

How, by calling for retaliation after the desecration of a classic movie in which a gay actor had a pivotal supporting role?

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2018 1:46 PM

Laws that keep bigots alive need to be repealed.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2018 1:46 PM

Whether I use force in self-defense is 100% dependent on whether I am attacked. Verbal violence by a member of one or more of the oppressor classes is violence.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2018 1:47 PM

Cyberstalking is a crime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2018 1:49 PM

F&F this OP.

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2018 2:08 PM

F&F R11 for contributing to a climate of antisemitism, ableism, and homophobia. Go back to Iran with all the other homophobic terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2018 2:13 PM

The Scourge of DL who brings the Jew angle into [italic]every single thread[/italic] is inconvenienced because someone called him out on his histrionics? Cry me a river.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2018 2:18 PM

Sez R13 the bigoted scum.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2018 2:19 PM

R13 keeps proving my point about gentiles projecting their inferiority onto the Jews. All who reject the Godhood of the Jewish God have the blood of those killed in the name of goyism on their hands.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2018 2:21 PM

Now you see why I'm so defensive? I have to be to defend myself against violent bigoted jerks. Civil rights laws exist to protect gays, Jews, and people of color from the white hetero-gentile menace. They can't get ahead without discriminating against everyone else, and they know it. That's why they hate us and try to kill us.

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2018 2:22 PM

R8 and R12 (I assume the same person): in your two posts you implicitly endorse murder (the repealing of laws that keep bigots alive), racism ("Go back to Iran with all the other homophobic terrorists"), Islamophobia, ethnocentricity, and abridgment of freedom of speech. If you are indeed the OP, you do not seem to me to have a more high ground on which to stand. I'll grant you that "loon" is an unkind word, whether it is meant to invoke either the bird or a shortened version of "lunatic," but it does not seem to me to rise to the level of "fighting words" or "hate speech," as it is used in jurisprudence.

Look, what seems clear is that you have some issues that might best be worked out with a compassionate, trained professional (and I say that as a lay observer, not as someone with training to diagnose), but I don't see how constantly attacking posters on the board who disagree with you about a fifty year-old film furthers your cause rhetorically. I would say "get some help," and for all I know, you may indeed be getting some, but you disrupt and ignore the community of this board and that simply is not effective communication.

Okay, go head and flame me now. I've had worse.

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2018 2:22 PM

Hey R13 and the GJS Troll! Kiss this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2018 2:23 PM

You're not good enough for him, R18.

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2018 2:24 PM

Iran is one of the most antisemitic homophobic countries on Earth. The racist is you for defending them, R17.

If you are not Jewish, then whatever race or sexual orientation you are, you might just as well be another racist white redneck.

by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2018 2:25 PM

How about him GJS Troll? Good enough?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2018 2:26 PM

Or these guys? Good enough! Yum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2018 2:27 PM

Admit that the Jews are superior or you're the troll. And this is my thread so I say who's a troll and who isn't.

by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2018 2:27 PM

R20 And, again, you yourself has hate-filled language--"redneck" and all your talk of the "goyim." You have no idea whether I am Jewish or not (not that it should matter). And "redneck" is as much a slur as any word people have used to describe you.

Okay, I'm done feeding the troll (and "troll" is not ableist--there are plenty of people without mental health diagnoses who are "trolls") for the day.

by Anonymousreply 24January 18, 2018 2:29 PM

Whelp, I think this thread is pretty much fucked. Thanx for playing GJS Troll!

by Anonymousreply 25January 18, 2018 2:30 PM

LOL at whaht-suthun "victimhood." You brought this on yourselves with your bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 26January 18, 2018 2:30 PM

Support Jewish Pride!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 18, 2018 2:33 PM

R23 You need to recognize that this isn't "your" thread. It is under the jurisdiction of Muriel (and perhaps owned by same--I don't know the details). That you view yourself as owning it is symptomatic of problems larger than your obsession with Julie Andrews' nanny and the admittedly unpleasant woman who created her in the books.

Worse, you are more than tiresome and you lack any sense of belonging to a community.

And, for the record, I'm not southern, either by birth or experience. I just know bigotry when I read it.

by Anonymousreply 28January 18, 2018 2:33 PM

I love Mary Poppins, too! This is my favorite scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 18, 2018 2:43 PM

Angela Lansbury loves Jews. She keeps a statue of a Jew at home in her oven.

by Anonymousreply 30January 18, 2018 10:11 PM

Nothing is as horrible as the "only black man on the DL" who hates gays and whites and threatens to sue the DataLounge and to cut posters' throats in the name of social justice (when the issue is that the fat baboon just doesn't understand camp humor).

Illiterate, too, of course.

Watch him/it post here now.

by Anonymousreply 31January 29, 2018 3:56 PM

Matt is asking Muriel to ban someone.

NO ONE WANTS YOU ON THIS BOARD MATT.

by Anonymousreply 32January 29, 2018 3:58 PM

[quote]Cyberstalking is a crime.

Good thing that nobody is doing that, then, isn't it? We can add legal issues to the list of things you're ignorant about.

Oh, and Matt, considering that you've threatened to publicize people's IP addresses so that others can harass them, you might want to do a little self-examination before you start bitching about someone else.

by Anonymousreply 33January 29, 2018 4:06 PM

[quote]He is constantly making threats and hate speech

Oh, the irony.....

Matt, get help.

by Anonymousreply 34January 29, 2018 4:07 PM

R28: The people who like that shit are the ones with the personality problems (this is a common thread I have observed in the real world), and just as they project its shittiness onto superior and less problematic works of art in the same medium, they project their personality problems onto me and onto anyone else who can call out their unmitigated bullshit.

[quote] Oh, and Matt, considering that you've threatened to publicize people's IP addresses so that others can harass them, you might want to do a little self-examination before you start bitching about someone else.

I have been doxxed, stalked, harassed, and threatened BY MY NAME at least eight times. No other DLer has been subjected to that much hate speech. You reap what you sew.

[quote]Worse, you are more than tiresome and you lack any sense of belonging to a community.

Community? With the likes of you? After the violent threats YOU instigated against me, I have the right to retaliate any way that keeps me alive.

by Anonymousreply 35January 29, 2018 4:17 PM

R31's use of "baboon" shows that anti-blackness is alive and well, and yet more proof that Disney banned the wrong movie.

by Anonymousreply 36January 29, 2018 4:17 PM

[quote]You reap what you sew. [sic]

You made that threat before you were "doxxed," Matt, so apparently, you are reaping what you sowed.

[quote]I have the right to retaliate any way that keeps me alive.

Like I said, get help.

by Anonymousreply 37January 29, 2018 4:45 PM

Matt is the only person in the history of DL to use the term ableist, and he uses it often.

by Anonymousreply 38January 29, 2018 4:47 PM

On a related topic, they really really really need to set up DL with user accounts. Really no way to permaban people otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 39January 29, 2018 4:48 PM

True, R38. He basically "doxxed" himself through his oft-repeated use of such terms, including "ableist" and "breeder cracker goyim," along with his unhealthy fixation on "Mary Poppins" and "Bedknobs & Broomsticks." And considering his denial of service attacks here at DL, he truly is reaping what he has "sewed." [sic]

by Anonymousreply 40January 29, 2018 4:58 PM

Yes, it's so obvious that "Muriel" listens to our cries to get rid of problematic posters...

YOU'RE still here after terrorizing DL for over a year, so I guess that's proof that there is no "Muriel".

by Anonymousreply 41February 19, 2018 7:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!