Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wendy Williams: An Appreciation Thread

She is the new Queen of Daytime. Who could forget her radio fight with Whitney Houston?

Do you love W. Williams? Spill that tea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2018 3:06 PM

i find her interesting at times. don't really watch her much. she says what she thinks. i like that. so

how YOU doin'??

by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2018 9:18 AM

good god

she is an abomination to the eyes , ears and brain!

by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2018 9:47 AM

She's a phony who knows how to manipulate an audience of ill-informed gay men and black women.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2018 10:20 AM

She's a psychopath or a narcissist or something.. I feel very uneasy watching her. Everything that's bad about America is embodied in her.

by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2018 10:28 AM

She plays to an extremely dumb audience and is a hypocrite because of her own Dirty Laundry. Plus even with the giant fake boobs and drag queen wigs and makeup, she somehow has zero sex appeal.

by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2018 10:29 AM

She really does look more like a drag queen than most drag queens. That confuses me.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2018 10:36 AM

Overall her affect is troubling. Her interview with Lindsay Lohan was a big fail, too.

She seems either to be having worsening personality issues or to be drug addled.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2018 10:48 AM

Well, she's certainly no Megyn Kelley.

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2018 12:28 PM

one does wonder what kind of drug cocktail she must be on to go in front of a camera looking so awful, and sounding the fool ever day,,

beyong shocking.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2018 12:36 PM

ET in a wig.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2018 2:06 PM

OP, why do you call her the new queen of daytime TV, have some good ratings come out or something? It is her ninth season already so unless you have some fresh info I believe you're just trolling

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2018 2:12 PM

O. I prefer the original much more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2018 2:13 PM

Transexual?

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2018 2:21 PM

She's so stupid. She said Lindsay Lohan should be the next Batgirl.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2018 2:30 PM

Nasty person, hateful, deranged and full blown trash bag.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2018 2:52 PM

She encourages us all to "Dip it n Do it!"

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2018 3:03 PM

Cheap Christmas trash, that one is.

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2018 3:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!