Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

British Hack Director Joe Wright Leaves Wife And Children For Poor Man's JLaw

Joe Wright, best known for directing Pride and Prejudice, Atonement, and dumping Rosamund Pike for sending out save-the-date cards with pictures of them in a hot tub, and currently on the awards circuit for Darkest Hour accompanied by Haley Bennett, was seen introducing her dog River to friends at a pre-Golden Globes party at Chateau Marmont.

Anoushka Shankar, a sitar player and composer who is Ravi Shankar’s daughter and Norah Jones’ half-sister, has been married to Joe Wright since 2010. The couple has two kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 29, 2019 6:58 PM

Ex-Anoushka's instagram 3 months ago:

[quote]Today is my seven-year wedding anniversary. I love you, Joe, and I love the life we have built and are building together. Photo by the one and only @seamiemc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 18, 2018 1:51 AM

Ex Anoushka's Instagram last week

[quote]I said I loved you, and you heard me say you were not enough... you asked me to hold you tighter, and I heard you say I was not enough... how could we be enough for each other when we were never enough for ourselves? -new album idea scribblings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 18, 2018 1:53 AM

She’s ugly.

by Anonymousreply 3January 18, 2018 1:57 AM

[quote]dumping Rosamund Pike for sending out save-the-date cards with pictures of them in a hot tub

Huh? Must have been a loooong time ago. Isn't Rosamund living with some much older dirty looking geezer? Think she had a baby with him.

Haley Bennett? Hmmm, she reminds me of a Rosamund Pike. Guess this dude has a type, yet me married an Indian woman?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 18, 2018 2:07 AM

[quote]She’s ugly.

btw, Joe Wright is damn fucking ugly. Double standard much?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 18, 2018 2:10 AM

He left her for The Girl on the Train.

by Anonymousreply 6January 18, 2018 2:15 AM

[quote] save-the-date cards with pictures of them in a hot tub

I need to see this.

by Anonymousreply 7January 18, 2018 2:15 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2018 2:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2018 2:19 AM

R4 she was pregnant, I'm guessing that's why the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2018 2:27 AM

Saw this bit in the news last week. I get Wright confused with Sam Mendes at times, both Brit & prone to serially dating/marrying famous women (I'm aware Mendes is marginally more talented).

by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2018 2:37 AM

Bennett with Wright at the Critics Choice Awards

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2018 2:38 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2018 2:39 AM

He fug

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2018 2:41 AM

Haley Bennett is a terrible actress. I recently saw "The Girl on the Train" on cable, Emily Blunt was the star of the movie not this Bennett chick who kept getting naked. Guess that's the main prerequisite to act these days, at least for women, get naked on the screen.

Bennett was so interchangeable with the other blond in the film, I kept confusing the blond wife with the nanny the crazy husband was fucking.

Guess she's hooked up with this fug Joe dude to further her career? He's got horrible skin, what are those, acne scars? He's repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2018 3:21 AM

I think she's a good actress but forgettable......The Girl on the Train was supposed to make her the next big thing but the public did not care.

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2018 3:22 AM

[quote]For Poor Man's JLaw

Good one, OP.

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2018 3:34 AM

18-Year-Old Haley in Music and Lyrics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2018 3:52 AM

Haley's PR person must be in this thread.

Go away, she sucks.

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2018 3:53 AM

Typical Hollywood people, being British doesn't mean they have anymore class or morals than American showbiz people

by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2018 11:11 AM

Yeah, r20, adultery only happens in Hollywood. Are you from the red states?

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2018 3:25 PM

Emily was great in GOTT but the movie felt like a waste of time. I think Allison Janney had only 2 scenes.

by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2018 3:39 PM

The Girl On the Train was a snoozer, saved only by Emily Blunt who was quite wonderful. I haven't read the book, but I don't want to now. Gone Girl was genuinely thrilling and full of fun moments. I can see that one becoming a classic. I think I've seen it 5-7 times now. I can't say that about many modern films.

by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2018 10:08 PM

Is Bennett pregnant? She looks a bit thick in the white dress.

by Anonymousreply 24March 23, 2018 2:14 AM

Oh, right, your magical pussy will make him break his vows to her and keep promises to you.

Yup. You’re right. Maaaagic pussy.

by Anonymousreply 25March 23, 2018 2:26 AM

go fer that young puss u asshole.

ya don't get no Oscar fer ur war movie did ya ???

bleach ur ciggy stain teeth out bitch.

by Anonymousreply 26March 23, 2018 2:50 AM

She's a whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 27March 23, 2018 2:52 AM

She seems to think she live in an Enya video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 29, 2019 6:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!