Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay But Don't Care About Dicks

I identify as a gay man, but I could not care less about penises. They do not interest me in the least. I am a top, through and through. Does anyone else understand this? Any other gay men who could take or leave dick, but who love to fuck a hot guy?

by Anonymousreply 47January 24, 2018 3:02 AM

Call me, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2018 3:46 AM

Well, I am a bi dude who doesn’t touch or cares about penises. I like the buff male physique and tight athletic male asses. But I have no interest in penises.

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2018 3:47 AM

OP, are you Ryan Seacrest?

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2018 3:54 AM

I also love the buff, tight, athletic maker physique too. And when a guy like that is with me and my partner I don't care if he's hung like a housefly or horse. So long as we get him to cum multiple times and the cum tastes good and he shoots it good.

Our regular Army boy fuck toy has a big, thick cock but I focus on his body and getting him off....he loves it.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2018 4:13 AM

Male not maker, damn autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2018 4:15 AM

I prefer asses

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2018 4:19 AM

How much does your Army boy charge, R4 ? I'm assuming he has hourly rates, but are there overnight and weekend deals?

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2018 4:23 AM

You sound like a boring lay, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2018 4:25 AM

What it means is that you are only interested in YOUR dick OP.

Power bottoms like you because you go home.

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2018 4:29 AM

R7 our Army boy is free, we share mutual interests with him and money is never discussed. Some people on this site are bitter bitches. Go get laid and get off the damn internet for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2018 4:43 AM

meh, you get to care about what you care about. fuck away, in love and friendship.

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2018 4:44 AM

You guys are rare and in high demand lol

by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2018 4:49 AM

Would you fuck a hot girl if she liked it up the ass?

by Anonymousreply 13January 17, 2018 5:10 AM

There are FTMs just waiting for you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 14January 17, 2018 5:27 AM

Stop these delusions!! We all know how big of a bottom you are, OP!! Your hole is so overused and wide, that I can use it as my own personal storage room.

by Anonymousreply 15January 17, 2018 5:33 AM

you must be a boring lay, and not liking dick doesn't make any more masculine than the rest of us gay guys. you delusional jerk

by Anonymousreply 16January 17, 2018 5:48 AM

R16, he didn’t say it makes him more masculine. You seem Insecure dude

by Anonymousreply 17January 17, 2018 9:55 AM

I totally understand it. I'm a trans woman. I'm attracted to men, but in general penises are horrible things covered in veins. I think more people think this way than we realise.

by Anonymousreply 18January 17, 2018 12:18 PM

Nope, don't get it. Totally into cock and cum here. I find an asshole totally disgusting

by Anonymousreply 19January 17, 2018 1:14 PM

I agree with (R19), assholes are disgusting... Really disgusting.. That's why 'asshole' is a derogatory word.

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2018 1:25 PM

TIL that a straight man cares more about penis than some gay ones.

Example: GOD

by Anonymousreply 21January 17, 2018 1:27 PM

the old trend of shaving pubes made dicks look really stupid, like turkey parts

by Anonymousreply 22January 17, 2018 1:28 PM

R20 So is 'dick' and 'cunt'.

There should be a derogatory term for breasts too since they are equally weird to look at.

by Anonymousreply 23January 17, 2018 1:29 PM

You mean you don't care AT ALL? Can't say I relate.

by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2018 1:30 PM

Me neither, as long as it doesn't look weird or deformed. I actually don't care about ass either. I like the missionary position. Like other posters have said I like the male physiques. Legs and chests are my favorite body parts. My friends said I was weird for being gay but not into cock or ass. lol

by Anonymousreply 25January 17, 2018 1:39 PM

I think gay men who are tops and don't care about dick are basically in the middle of the Kinsey scale.

by Anonymousreply 26January 17, 2018 1:43 PM

I'm a bottom and asses do nothing for me.

A friend is a sloppy bottom and doesn't care at all about getting pleasure from his own penis.

by Anonymousreply 27January 17, 2018 2:05 PM

so interesting. No R16 I didn't say it makes me more masculine, not concerned about that. Maybe it does make me a boring lay. I guess all in what the bottom wants though, if he doesn't need attention paid to his dick, then we work out just fine.

by Anonymousreply 28January 17, 2018 4:14 PM

I'm a gay top and I like penises.

I like to watch bulges, the shapes of cocks under clothes, but not as much as I like to watch butts. When the guy is naked, I don't care much about the size, but I like when its hairy (shaved/trimmed pubes are a big turn-off for me). I enjoy touching or sucking it but not too long and not as much as I like my dick touched or sucked. I love to fuck a guy's ass but I never bottom. I don't like cum but I looove cumming inside my lovers (mouth or ass).

by Anonymousreply 29January 17, 2018 4:56 PM

I’m glad there are plenty of guys out there for dudes who don’t like penises.

by Anonymousreply 30January 17, 2018 4:57 PM

"I think gay men who are tops and don't care about dick are basically in the middle of the Kinsey scale."

I'm a top and I'm definitely not in the middle of the Kinsey scale

by Anonymousreply 31January 17, 2018 5:03 PM

Penises are beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 32January 17, 2018 5:05 PM

But do you care about dick, r31?

by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2018 6:49 PM

It's totally normal OP, there are straight men out there that do not eat pussy. They are disgusted enough about it that they do not go down.

by Anonymousreply 34January 17, 2018 6:53 PM

North Americans are weird & hung-up about sex. There's no part of the male body I don't like - skin feels wonderful and sex for me is a tactile, all-over experience. Dicks, asses, armpits, bellies, thighs, nipples, necks, taints - what's not to like?

by Anonymousreply 35January 18, 2018 12:32 AM

R19, R20 I totally agree! I don't get my mouth, fingers or dick anywhere near an asshole. It's an exit chute for poop. In other words bacteria such he as Ecoli etc. When in a gay mans life does he get this fascination with assholes? I find them to be dirty and disgusting. And I think there is something psychologically wrong with someone willing to risk their health by going into that cesspool territory.

by Anonymousreply 36January 23, 2018 9:00 PM

Sounds like a bunch of possibly selfish lovers here, IMHO..... Whether it's your ultimate turn-on or not, one should be willing to stimulate his lover's penis. I've only been with one less than versatile bi friend that wasn't into touching or sucking my beautiful cock.... Felt a bit cheated, and I'm a top. It was a one off, and always crushed on him for 15 yrs before we got it on; only reason I tolerated the disappointment so well at the time.

by Anonymousreply 37January 23, 2018 9:18 PM

[quote]Does anyone else understand this? Any other gay men who could take or leave dick, but who love to fuck a hot guy?

Yup.

by Anonymousreply 38January 23, 2018 9:46 PM

R34 I never met a straight man that does not LOVE to eat pussy. All of my friends worship Pussy. I will NEVER understand, but in my circles...its true.

by Anonymousreply 39January 23, 2018 10:06 PM

It's not that I hate dicks, but I hate how most everything a guy thinks and does is ruled by it.

by Anonymousreply 40January 23, 2018 10:26 PM

R35, what a free spirit you are! A true child of the earth, glowing with a virilty that is a manifestation of the Godhead. Let us sit, meekly, at your feet, that we may absorb the erotic wisdom that emanates from you.

by Anonymousreply 41January 23, 2018 10:52 PM

LOL R41 ! HaHaHa

by Anonymousreply 42January 23, 2018 11:17 PM

R39 I'm pretty sure there are a lot of straight men who doesnt like the vag. I saw a complaint once, probably made by a woman, how its unfair for women to go down on men and it doesnt get reciprocated most of the time.

I even see some comments agreeing that vag looks disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 43January 23, 2018 11:55 PM

I like the look and feel of dick but the cum is repulsive to me, even to look at. It is just gross.

by Anonymousreply 44January 24, 2018 12:05 AM

Hhnnbh

by Anonymousreply 45January 24, 2018 1:55 AM

Love cock and love butthole, also love seeing a nice gape after a guys been fucked.

by Anonymousreply 46January 24, 2018 2:02 AM

I'm not really interested in dicks. I mean, I like them, but I'd rather see a guy's ass than see his dick.

by Anonymousreply 47January 24, 2018 3:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!