Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Timberlake's stupid new song and video Filthy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 21, 2018 11:41 AM

...totally rips off George Michael's Freeek...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2018 2:30 AM

Bitch must be rolling in his grave.

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2018 2:30 AM

I literally could take a bite out of that ass. That dude's got me whipped.

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2018 2:32 AM

I could only get to the 2 minute mark. Where's the song? It could and should have been better. That said, i never thought JT was good looking when he was a twink, but now that he has some wear on him, he really is a good looking guy. He's tall, too, and my guess is he is hung. I'd do him.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2018 2:34 AM

Mehh... he's cute-ish, but his music, at least that one, isn't for me. The Steve Jobs vibe was kind of interesting, if really obvious.

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2018 2:41 AM

I don’t like Pharrell’s productions. And the timberland sound is so not with the times, so I’m not sure what to make of the other songs.

I wonder why he didn’t go the diplo/skrillix/max Martin route?

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2018 2:47 AM

To tell you the truth, I think Filthy is a leftover track from 20/20 or FutureSex. The rest of the songs sound dated as well.

I believe he booked the Super Bowl gig, and then decided to use the old unreleased tracks to put hastily put together an album.

It explains the mitch match marketing and lack of ‘current’ sound to the music.

I also think that several of Pink’s tracks from her most recent CD are older unreleased recordings, perhaps revamped, but some didn’t even bother to do that much.

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2018 2:52 AM

So is it a hit?

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2018 3:01 AM

I forgot Ms. George Michael (may she RIP) did this song. Her career was way over at this point. Nice effort though madam.

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2018 3:30 AM

Ole Pop N Lock Timberlake needs to just go away now

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2018 3:46 AM

Oh shit

by Anonymousreply 11January 17, 2018 4:03 AM

he's awful. his acting is so wooden in woody allen's latest. this guy cannot act. he's effeminate and really annoying when he acts. you can tell he's waiting for the other actors to finish their lines so he can deliver his. awful. and shit music.

by Anonymousreply 12January 17, 2018 4:09 AM

This awful.

JT has a good voice. I wish he would just stick to singing soulful R&B ballads. I don't know what the hell this is supposed to be.

by Anonymousreply 13January 17, 2018 5:06 AM

Oh look, he released another awful song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2018 1:03 AM

It's better than Filthy but still doesn't sound like a hit.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2018 1:14 AM

God, Supplies is worse than Filthy!

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2018 1:21 AM

Holy shit, that’s waaaaay worse than Filthy! What went wrong here?

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2018 1:24 AM

R14 - It's like he's using outtakes (and extras) from an unreleased Gaga video.

by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2018 7:43 PM

These songs are both boring. They actually sound like half written songs. I would believe they are old outtake but why release this?

by Anonymousreply 19January 21, 2018 2:56 AM

I wish these would flop but I know they won't.

by Anonymousreply 20January 21, 2018 3:11 AM

That was thrilling! It's as good, or better, than the Thriller video,

by Anonymousreply 21January 21, 2018 3:33 AM

[quote] They actually sound like half written songs

Who would sing half written songs?

by Anonymousreply 22January 21, 2018 10:14 AM

Filthy peaked at #9 on the Hot 100 chart. #15 in the UK and #5 in Canada

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2018 10:18 AM

He's way too old to be playing the pop game - since he's so keen on imitating George Michael, he would have done well to release a more introspective and serious album, but he keeps at it with chasing the pop chart #1s. Too late, pal.

Also, he's a terrible singer. He's not even hot. I want to punch him in the face.

by Anonymousreply 24January 21, 2018 10:25 AM

sumthin fake fake fake bout him.

never did buy his shit.

by Anonymousreply 25January 21, 2018 11:07 AM

What is it about this guy that makes people buy his mediocre material year after year? Justin's UK equivalent Robbie Williams was 20 years into his inexplicable career when the hits suddenly dried up, no matter what he did. Most of everything he released up until then was a huge hit even though it was awful.

by Anonymousreply 26January 21, 2018 11:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!