Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NYC Prep gay boy PC Peterson "marries" his bestfriend girl in strange Vegas Wedding

Tiffany Trump was the flower girl - seriously. PC claims they aren't romantically involved and have been best friends since grade school and will each pursue separate romantic relationships. Whatevs...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 20, 2018 4:35 AM

LOL at OP's article:

According to Page Six, forgotten First Daughter Tiffany Trump was spotted at the Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas wearing “a tiny tight black dress and towering heels to sprinkle rose petals at the nuptials of her friends” as her “dumbfounded Secret Service detail looked on.”

by Anonymousreply 1January 17, 2018 1:17 AM

Forgot to mention NYC Prep was a reality TV show about rich NYC prep school kids that came out in 2009 I think. PC was a closeted gay boy that I thought came out as gay as some point but can't be bothered to check now...

by Anonymousreply 2January 17, 2018 1:20 AM

I hoped against hope that bearding would die with the last episode of [italic]Small Wonder[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 3January 17, 2018 1:21 AM

Interesting. PC has some anti-Trump comments and videos on his Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 4January 17, 2018 1:21 AM

But can this be considered the same as "bearding" when they are completely open up the nature of their relationship?

by Anonymousreply 5January 17, 2018 1:25 AM

^about

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2018 1:26 AM

They're open about it being a marriage of convenience and that yet another gay man is depriving himself of a husband?

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2018 1:27 AM

It's not exactly bearding. The beginning of a new trend maybe that deserves its own name.

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2018 1:28 AM

The cornfed moonface is dressed to knock back some shots and get laid by a stranger after the party!

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2018 1:31 AM

I don't think he ever came out properly but skirted around the whole "bisexual" thing...not like he is a role model or anything - stay in the closet in as much as I care.

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2018 7:23 PM

PC's grandfather is a billionaire. PC was at a time linked to Barron Hilton (Paris' lil bro), who appears to be bearding now. Also, there was a "tape" being floated around the male modeling industry back around 2009 or so of a "Socialite's Brother having a good time with two male models", suspected to be BH. PC is an over-the-top Trust Fund Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2018 2:02 AM

R8 it's called "Frau-trimony"

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2018 2:04 AM

Butch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2018 2:12 AM

I vaguely remember this show. I remember PC seemed gay but I don't think he was out. Half the comments on the IMDb board were about how ugly all the kids were. Wish I'd been on DL to see you merciless bitches take on this show.

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2018 2:19 AM

We need a Roseanne-esque reboot, mainly starring PC: NYC PrEP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2018 2:37 AM

I definitely remember PC being the point of interest for DLers when the show was on, and of course everyone thought he was a cunty homosexual. I can't believe that was almost 10 years ago!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2018 2:43 AM

lame

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2018 2:46 AM

So two bffs decide to become even better bffs.

They'll both be fucking guys on the side.

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2018 5:03 AM

Any NYCers had PC?

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2018 7:46 AM

I like Tiffany . She may be the only saving grace of that family . Her mom was a smart ho who had the Cheeto when he was still somewhat attractive . She’s said to be very sweet without entitlement issues , etc and seems like a pretty normal person and not totally perfect looking like the rest of them . I don’t think she realizes the power she has. Perhaps one day ? A book ? That would be awesome but I doubt that Marla would approve .

by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2018 8:44 AM

R20 I think Marla protected her from the touching. Just ask Ivanka....

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2018 8:46 AM

I was HOT for a time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2018 9:10 AM

[R8] It's a tricky one and is in one sense in a new trend and in another sense it isn't. I think it's similar to what has happened in the British upper class or aristocracy in more recent decades. Where it's an open secret that a particular man is gay but marries a female friend for financial reasons and reasons of social convention including having children. They may indeed love the woman and she him in their own way but they are both happy and understand the guy is going to have relationships with other men outside the marriage. There's no drama over it really because both of them understand the situation.

This situation seems like that except their even more open with more people about it and it's less taboo. But a name for it is a tricky one.

by Anonymousreply 23January 19, 2018 5:24 AM

So much for the Trump family not being part of the evil celebrity bubble and that being the exclusive domain of out of touch liberals...

by Anonymousreply 24January 19, 2018 6:19 PM

R24 I wonder if Trumpsters even consider Tiffany to be a "real" Trump.

by Anonymousreply 25January 19, 2018 6:21 PM

Isn't Tiffany as gay as her 'husband is?

by Anonymousreply 26January 19, 2018 6:46 PM

For this guy "Prep" clearly is a double meaning.

by Anonymousreply 27January 19, 2018 6:52 PM

Imagine what republicans would say if one the Obama girls used tax payer funded secret service agents to watch over them while they attended a Vegas wedding for a bunch of douches

by Anonymousreply 28January 19, 2018 7:04 PM

PC Peterbum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 20, 2018 12:39 AM

Precisely [R28] their almost lack of self awareness about their hypocrisy and double standards is breathtaking.

by Anonymousreply 30January 20, 2018 4:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!