Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stop saying the name of the Aziz Ansari girl!

It just gets threads deleted!

Can we have a thread where we talk about this and don’t name her? Damn, y’all!

by Anonymousreply 37February 28, 2019 8:13 PM

Delete this thread.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2018 5:14 PM

You mean Chaka Khan?

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2018 5:15 PM

So odd

Threads with all kinds of vile racist, misogynist, homophobic, anti-Jewish, anti-Islamic, anti-Christian garbage live on here

Ditto all the Insane Frau Stalker threads about Luke Evans, Tom Hiddleston et al

Not sure why Muriel is deleting those when the woman's name is all over Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2018 5:18 PM

I don’t know either, R3, maybe she’s lawyered up and threatening people? I don’t want DL to get sued, we don’t need that hassle.

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2018 5:20 PM

Could be R4, that would certainly explain it.

The Stalker Frau threads are often far more invasive, but maybe the fact that it's Lee Pace's third cousin once removed makes it okay because it's a celebrity thing even if the poor cousin suddenly had stalker fraus sharing her wedding photos hoping to find clues about Lee.

Muriel is a woman of mystery for sure.

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2018 5:23 PM

I noticed yesterday that when you typed her name in Google, a Datalounge thread was one of the top results. That probably clued someone in.

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2018 5:30 PM

That's likely because Google knows you frequent DL R6 and the algo will return results from sites you frequent

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2018 5:33 PM

Ah, probably right R7

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2018 5:36 PM

Blabby Abby Nierman

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2018 5:40 PM

The woman claiming to be a victim works in social media. (We'll call her Dummy #1.)

The woman who wrote the article works in social media too. (We'll call her Dummy #2.) Specifically, Dummy #2 works in area of shit-stirring, clickbait, war of the sexes, social media.

Dummy #1 already publicly accused Ansari on Twitter using the #MeToo hashtag. She did it on her personal account with a photo of her face as the avatar.

Dummy #2 assures Dummy #1 that she will keep Dummy #1 anonymous and Dummy #1 actually believes this is possible.

Dummy #2 proceeds to write a detailed blow-by-blow account so full of specific times and locations, any mid-level internet sleuth could cross-index the details and match Dummy #1's moronic social media activity.

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2018 5:40 PM

You can name the writer, R10, her byline is on the story. But it doesn’t matter because R9 just got this thread deleted too. I wish all the shitposters would go back to 4chan.

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2018 5:45 PM

Why is the accuser's name reason for deleting a thread here? It's not like her name isn't all over social media.

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2018 5:49 PM

Her name was Malala

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2018 5:50 PM

When Aziz was named, why shouldn't she be?

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2018 5:52 PM

When I google her name, I can only find it here and Lipstick Alley. Nothing on reddit. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2018 5:55 PM

[quote] You can name the writer, R10, her byline is on the story

I know, but Dummy #2 is more accurate.

Also, it denies her a couple of drops of fame, the lifeblood of social media fame whores.

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2018 5:57 PM

Yeah, stop saying her name or I'll sic my lawyers on DL.

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2018 5:59 PM

She deleted her accounts.

by Anonymousreply 18January 17, 2018 12:52 PM

What's her name?

by Anonymousreply 19January 17, 2018 1:40 PM

Hiw DARE you refer to me as "the Aziz Ansari girl"? I am a woman, and I am not the appendage or possession of that little rapey dickhead! Fuck you for oppressing me with this macro aggression!

by Anonymousreply 20January 17, 2018 2:18 PM

Can we please talk about Ansari’s immigration status? That’s the real story that’s being covered up here.

He was not born in the US, but his parents claimed that he was for citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 21January 17, 2018 2:29 PM

Ashley Banfield had a shitfit yesterday over this on live TV.

by Anonymousreply 22January 17, 2018 2:43 PM

Link please, r21.

by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2018 2:36 AM

Flabby Abby?

Crabby Abby?

Scabby Abby?

Drabby Abby?

by Anonymousreply 24January 18, 2018 8:28 AM

This is who we're talking about right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 18, 2018 9:27 AM

LOL r25.

This stinky bitch can say horrible things about Ansari but doesn’t want anyone even saying her name. Add her to the pile of entitled bitches who want their bad behavior to disappear.

Not so nice when it happens to YOU, is it??

by Anonymousreply 26January 18, 2018 10:55 AM

Sue the cunt and that libel-spewing website. This goes way beyond the legitimate #MeToo claims.

by Anonymousreply 27January 24, 2018 9:47 PM

R20 I legitimately think Abby Nierman made that post.

by Anonymousreply 28January 24, 2018 9:52 PM

I didn't know we knew her name before this was posted. #StreisandAffect

by Anonymousreply 29January 24, 2018 10:16 PM

What happened to Abby?

by Anonymousreply 30February 28, 2019 5:37 PM

Who cares? She's a stupid bitch who's making it harder for real victims of abuse to come forward. Aziz did NOTHING wrong. She got uncomfortable, told him, he stopped, sent her home in a cab. Sounds like a gentleman to me. This horrible woman should be shamed for what she did. She's simply trying to cash in on an important movement. Put her name out there. It's what she wanted, right? Trouble is, her name isn't being praised - it's being dragged through the mud as it should be.

by Anonymousreply 31February 28, 2019 6:30 PM

She really killed Aziz's career, crazy how that happens. I hope Aziz learned to never offer any other women his cheap white wine.

by Anonymousreply 32February 28, 2019 6:54 PM

Eh the dude wrote a book about how to date women respectfully and how to date with romance. He’s no abuser but he clearly isn’t an expert in this field either and now everyone feels awkward about him.

by Anonymousreply 33February 28, 2019 7:04 PM

I really feel for Aziz. Even the woman who wrote that article couldn't at least embellish a little to make him sound like a monster. I'm not a huge fan of his in general, but how the media treated him has been appalling. He's no Spacey or Weinstein and everyone who came out against him owes him a huge fucking apology.

If anything, it just seemed like it was an awkward date where they discovered they didn't have any chemistry. They started having sex, hoping they'd have chemistry there, didn't, and called it a night. We've all been there.

by Anonymousreply 34February 28, 2019 7:08 PM

He can offer me his purple pinga anytime he wants oral satisfaction in spite of that bug-eyed face.

by Anonymousreply 35February 28, 2019 7:56 PM

The little shit is a bug eyed creep who couldn't get a woman to vomit on him his whole life, like most celebrities like Harvey and Louis CK and the rest of them. Naturally he's a weirdo and doesn't know how to behave with a female.

You think Aziz was popular with the ladies in high school LOL?

by Anonymousreply 36February 28, 2019 8:11 PM

I'd be afraid that he'd make me laugh while blowing him and I'd bite his dick off.

by Anonymousreply 37February 28, 2019 8:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!