Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Katie Way of babe, who published Aziz Ansari story: Irresponsible journalism

Why are people pouncing on that poor girl got caught up in a bad date with Aziz? She's clearly naive and stupid. She wanted to remain anonymous but that is pretty dumb, no way is she going to be anonymous in this internet world.

The real responsibility of this shit-fest should be on the person who published this story is the "so-called journalist", Katie Way who will be working at CBS.

As a journalist, she had to have known the consequences of this story. Ruining a man's career, the high possibility of exposing a naive young girl's identity. (There is no way she couldn't be found out in this age of internet and Social Media). All this person saw was a STORY and she opened the floodgates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 18, 2018 4:52 PM

She didn't even get his account of the story before she published it. Now she is staring smugly into the camera at CBS this morning, like the bird who ate the canary.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2018 11:48 PM

Women are cunts. Useless, stupid, needy cunts.

There's a reason why men organized society the way they did 25,000 years ago. The species would still look like a chimp colony if these bleeding lunatics had power. A little violence and war was worth human development, rather than 10,000 generations pretended hurt feelings, accusations of "mean looks," passive-aggressive sullenness and plain dishonesty.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2018 11:54 PM

Okay, that's a little too much, R2. Calm down. If it wasn't for women, you wouldn't be here.

I'm talking about her job as a journalist. She needs to be fired from CBS.

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2018 11:59 PM

New York Times Opinion Piece: "Aziz Ansari Is Guilty. Of Not Being a Mind Reader."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2018 12:41 AM

When will Charlie Rose be back on CBS This Morning?

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2018 7:39 AM

If Ansari was White, the story would have a completely different spin.

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2018 7:43 AM

Katie Way is definitely not a babe.

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2018 7:50 AM

Well, she'll be perfect for the networks. I'm sure her price just increased with all this publicity surrounding her "work"

by Anonymousreply 8January 18, 2018 1:49 AM

Integrity is disappearing in our country and in our century.

by Anonymousreply 9January 18, 2018 1:52 AM

"Ruining a man's career, "

Did she? She may have tried to but doesn't seem to have succeeded.

by Anonymousreply 10January 18, 2018 1:55 AM

She seems like a class act.

[quote] “Ashleigh, someone I am certain nobody under the age of 45 has heard of,” the email began. “I hope the 500 retweets on the single news write up made that burgundy lipstick, bad highlights, second wave feminist has-been really relevant for a little while.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 18, 2018 1:56 AM

Fuck 22 year old Katie Way and Abby "Grace". May this continue to backfire on them. Katie Way thought she was going to be the next Ronan farrow. No bitch!

by Anonymousreply 12January 18, 2018 1:59 AM

The story and its aftermath has done a good job of showing that it makes a huge difference with the establishment on who the perpetrator is. Aziz gets the velvet glove treatment. Other people would be unemployed by now. This how the Kennedys have always gotten away with sex crimes.

by Anonymousreply 13January 18, 2018 2:00 AM

Katie Way of such renowned literary essays such as "Here's what your go-to drunk food says about what kind of hoe you are" and "This is why you should at least try dating a cheater"

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2018 2:02 AM

These cunts are creating "The Old Girls' Network" and acting as bad as any disreputable male pack.

And their self-righteous dishonesty as they grab publicity is disgusting.

Straight men are pathetic to want to go near these subhuman shriek creatures. Needy, hateful and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2018 2:09 AM

"The story and its aftermath has done a good job of showing that it makes a huge difference with the establishment on who the perpetrator is. Aziz gets the velvet glove treatment. Other people would be unemployed by now. This how the Kennedys have always gotten away with sex crimes."

In what universe is Aziz Ansari on the same level as the Kennedys?

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2018 2:10 AM

Who are you talking about, R15? Way or Ashleigh?

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2018 2:10 AM

[quote]In what universe is Aziz Ansari on the same level as the Kennedys?

Indeed.

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2018 2:14 AM

HLN asked for Katy and babe's response. Katy wrote Ashleigh a hate mail:

It's an unequivocal no from me. The way your colleague Ashleigh (?), someone I'm certain no one under the age of 45 has ever heard of, by the way, ripped into my source directly was one of the lowest, most despicable things I've ever seen in my entire life. Shame on her. Shame on HLN. Ashleigh could have "talked" to me. She could have "talked" to my editor or my publication. But instead, she targeted a 23-year-old woman in one of the most vulnerable moments of her life, someone she's never f------ met before, for a little attention. I hope the ratings were worth it! I hope the ~500 RTs on the single news write-up made that burgundy lipstick bad highlights second-wave feminist has-been feel really relevant for a little while. She DISGUSTS me, and I hope when she has more distance from the moment she has enough of a conscience left to feel remotely ashamed — doubt it, but still. Must be nice to piggyback off of the fact that another woman was brave enough to speak up and add another dimension to the societal conversation about sexual assault. Grace wouldn't know how that feels, because she struck out into this alone, because she's the bravest person I've ever met. I would NEVER go on your network. I would never even watch your network. No woman my age would ever watch your network. I will remember this for the rest of my career — I'm 22 and so far, not too shabby! And I will laugh the day you fold. If you could let Ashleigh know I said this, and that she is no-holds-barred the reason, it'd be a real treat for me.

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2018 2:15 AM

Holy shit, Ashleigh is done! There's no way to recover from that.

by Anonymousreply 20January 18, 2018 2:21 AM

R20 I hope that was sarcasm

by Anonymousreply 21January 18, 2018 2:22 AM

With her anti-female views, Ashleigh needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 22January 18, 2018 2:24 AM

Her editors must be better than I thought. She's an awful writer.

by Anonymousreply 23January 18, 2018 2:25 AM

I think this conversation is over. Ashleigh and the MSM needs to ignore this writer and the babe people. They're off their rockers and demented.

by Anonymousreply 24January 18, 2018 2:29 AM

This bitch just shot her own career again to make sure it was dead.

Nobody's going to hire her at an actual publication after that ridiculous tantrum at R19.

by Anonymousreply 25January 18, 2018 2:32 AM

R19 Katie Waygu is getting defensive! Oh and saying Abby is the bravest person she ever met...LOL. That CUNT is a fucking self-righteous joke!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 18, 2018 2:34 AM

White middle class woman or privilege Katie Way is trying to bring a dark skinned Asian man of color down and the SJW world is letting it happen. Whatever happened to intersectionalism?

by Anonymousreply 27January 18, 2018 2:38 AM

R27 aren't nose rings misappropriated from African Tribal Culture?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 18, 2018 2:42 AM

Way is a perfect example of punchableface.

by Anonymousreply 29January 18, 2018 2:44 AM

He never had a chance

Sounds like a set up

by Anonymousreply 30January 18, 2018 2:45 AM

Katie Way is bi-racial, r27 and r28.

by Anonymousreply 31January 18, 2018 2:46 AM

Katie Way is bipolar.

by Anonymousreply 32January 18, 2018 2:48 AM

In related news, way too many gay men are flaming misogynists.

by Anonymousreply 33January 18, 2018 2:48 AM

That too, r32. Or just a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 34January 18, 2018 2:49 AM

R33 no, gays are equal opportunity haters check out the instahoe and NPH threads.

by Anonymousreply 35January 18, 2018 2:50 AM

Katie Way's tantrum sounds an awful lot like those Salem gals did when their lies started to become visible and they began to lose power and authority.

Her "I'm only 22, not too shabby" thing... yeah, she's not getting much farther.

by Anonymousreply 36January 18, 2018 2:54 AM

Silly girl just slit her own throat.

by Anonymousreply 37January 18, 2018 3:03 AM

Bitch stole my look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 18, 2018 3:13 AM

ouch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 18, 2018 3:21 AM

Let’s sit back and have some popcorn and watch her have to publicly apologize to an accomplished journalist and second wave feminist twice her age.

by Anonymousreply 40January 18, 2018 3:22 AM

Katie's Pulitzer Winning Articles:

Am I high as shit, or do these celebrities low-key look alike?

Sorry, but Kendall Jenner can’t model for shit

What your go-to selfie pose says about you

Here’s what your go-to drunk food says about what kind of hoe you are

‘But you look white!’: What passing privilege means, and why it matters

by Anonymousreply 41January 18, 2018 3:35 AM

[quote] I will remember this for the rest of my career — I'm 22 and so far, not too shabby! And I will laugh the day you fold.

What career? She'll be writing internet blogs the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 42January 18, 2018 3:37 AM

That woman is NOT bi-racial.

by Anonymousreply 43January 18, 2018 3:55 AM

[quote] "The story and its aftermath has done a good job of showing that it makes a huge difference with the establishment on who the perpetrator is. Aziz gets the velvet glove treatment. Other people would be unemployed by now. This how the Kennedys have always gotten away with sex crimes." In what universe is Aziz Ansari on the same level as the Kennedys?

Other people such as? Which person or people have been fired after having an article or articles published about them, detailing an unpleasant date/sexual encounter. An encounter that did not involve work place sexual harassment or assault. Bill Cosby was the first major celeb whose sexual history was called into question. His history involves: multiple accusers, work place harassment, law enforcement and legal action. Weinstein was the next big celeb. Again you have: multiple accusers, work place harassment, law enforcement and legal action. Next was Kevin Spacey, again we have: multiple accusers, work place harassment, law enforcement and legal action. Then we have a long list that includes Mario Batalli (5 accusers) John Besh (25 accusers), Louis CK (5 accusers + history of rumors), Russell Simmons (13 accusers), and Matt Lauer (multiple accusers). Most of the list has multiple accusers and accusations of sexual harassment in the workplace. Many or most of them were not instantly fired, because many of them run their own businesses. Lauer being one of the ones who was fired, but his case involves sexual harassment. Most of them are white males of a certain age, because white males of a certain age dominate positions of power in this country.

Aziz Ansari's case does not involve multiple victims, workplace harassment, nor does it involve assault. It involves what amounts to a hit piece, detailing an awkward and perhaps unpleasant date. He did not commit a crime.

So again let me ask; who has been immediately fired under similar circumstances?

by Anonymousreply 44January 18, 2018 3:56 AM

^ Bill Cosby wasn't the first major celeb whose sexual history was called into question.

Bill Clinton was.

And we had the sperm to prove it.

by Anonymousreply 45January 18, 2018 3:58 AM

[Z Snap]: Come through, r44!

by Anonymousreply 46January 18, 2018 4:02 AM

Millennials are so stupid

by Anonymousreply 47January 18, 2018 4:04 AM

[quote] ^ Bill Cosby wasn't the first major celeb whose sexual history was called into question. Bill Clinton was. And we had the sperm to prove it.

I speaking about the last couple of years and the origins of the me too movement, not the 1990's. Of course Cosby was not the first in history.

by Anonymousreply 48January 18, 2018 4:07 AM

She tweeted that watching dubbed anime is racist, she's a moron who is trying to subvert real issues for attention or other nefarious reasons. I doubt it's a coincidence that Babe is funded by Rupert Murdoch.

by Anonymousreply 49January 18, 2018 4:18 AM

Hilarious; "watching dubbed anime is racist".

Our next generation is populated by idiots.

by Anonymousreply 50January 18, 2018 4:21 AM

Katie Way was the one who sought out Ashleigh. The fact that she thought this story was worth writing and publishing shows she is an imbecile and her editors have questionable judgement. She won't get a job at NY times or even a job at your local newspaper.

by Anonymousreply 51January 18, 2018 4:21 AM

Why is it relevant that Babe is a dot net instead of a dot com?

by Anonymousreply 52January 18, 2018 5:33 AM

Katie Way is the voice of our generation!

by Anonymousreply 53January 18, 2018 5:35 AM

Resting Bitchface Brahmin anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 18, 2018 6:01 AM

Oh, she’s got nose jewelry too. How cute.

by Anonymousreply 55January 18, 2018 6:03 AM

I'm such a tough bitch!

by Anonymousreply 56January 18, 2018 6:07 AM

I hate those nose rings. What if snot gets caught in them? Eww.

by Anonymousreply 57January 18, 2018 6:11 AM

R56 is she legit TFUND? What's her backstory?

by Anonymousreply 58January 18, 2018 7:12 AM

Why doesn't this bitch shave her forehead?

by Anonymousreply 59January 18, 2018 7:13 AM

[quote] The story and its aftermath has done a good job of showing that it makes a huge difference with the establishment on who the perpetrator is. Aziz gets the velvet glove treatment. Other people would be unemployed by now. This how the Kennedys have always gotten away with sex crimes.

Are you on crack? Seriously? Are you on some type of drugs? This story is bullshit. Aziz didn't rape anyone. The woman willingly sucked his dick and fucked him within 3 hours of going on a date with him. She wanted to jump on the metoo bandwagon, but her situation was only a case of regret. Not rape. Not any type of abuse

This story makes a good case of showing that people aren't going to just accept a story from a woman who makes an accusation against someone famous. And women have been the strongest supporters of Aziz Ansari in this situation. They have been calling out these two silly bitches (the woman who made the 100% false accusation and the dumb cunt who calls herself a journalist). These two stupid cunts are a disgrace to every single victim of sexual assault. They are almost as bad as Harvey Weinstein and the rest of the scumbags like him

by Anonymousreply 60January 18, 2018 7:17 AM

R60 exactly I would like for the piece of shits Abby and Katie to compare notes with Eliza Dushku from True Lies.

by Anonymousreply 61January 18, 2018 7:21 AM

I accidentally clocked on the babe.net site and they were over the moon that their story made the front page of the big newspapers. The names of the New York Times, Washington Post,etc, were in bold headlines on their site and they were bragging how they got 2 million clocks.

They don't care about the #MeToo movement. All they care is about getting exposure and traffic to their site. They remind me of those sleazy tabloids at the store with absurd headlines - Woman claimed to have Elvis Love child or Aliens met with Nixon.-- Obviously, this Katie thinks she's hot shit and her career is going places but she's vey delusional. Her email exposed her to be a person of questionable character. Her career is shit. She will always be a trashy blogger and nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 62January 18, 2018 7:34 AM

[quote]Integrity is disappearing in our country and in our century. —We're heading for the trashcan

Yes, this is the first time someone young has done something ill advised for clickbait, and is a harbinger of the destruction of our entire planet.

by Anonymousreply 63January 18, 2018 7:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 18, 2018 7:43 AM

It’s what happens when they fall in love with getting likes on their selfies.

by Anonymousreply 65January 18, 2018 7:45 AM

[quote]These two stupid cunts are a disgrace to every single victim of sexual assault. They are almost as bad as Harvey Weinstein and the rest of the scumbags like him

No, and the fact that you think a man who spent decades raping and coercing women is on par with an inexperienced and naive woman and a greedy blogger is pretty telling.

People are angrier that cute widdle Aziz with his millions of dollars and influence hit a brief bump in his reputation than they were about Weinstein. Everyone was talking about Weinstein but very few were truly angry about it.

And now everyone wants this idiot journalist to be punished more than Weinstein -- no one on DL gave a shit when charges were filed against him, but we've got 100 threads on how these "cunts" should be destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 66January 18, 2018 7:50 AM

[quote]It’s what happens when they fall in love with getting likes on their selfies.

That's the sad part of being hooked on your cell phone.

Aziz Ansari stated he quit the Internet last year, is only on it 1/2 hour each day-- he reads books, goes out more, meets friends-- and states his life has improved. It's probably why he handled this pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 67January 18, 2018 7:51 AM

R66, maybe because this story almost derailed an important movement?

by Anonymousreply 68January 18, 2018 7:53 AM

R66 shut up! Everyone hates Harvey and Kevin. People are pissed that Kunt and Anal Abbs made a joke of the movement.

by Anonymousreply 69January 18, 2018 7:53 AM

Almost no one here cares that #MeToo was almost derailed,.r68. They care that a woman did something wrong. That's what all these threads are about.

by Anonymousreply 70January 18, 2018 7:58 AM

R70 come here, honey child! You need a hug!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 18, 2018 8:03 AM

Is babe.net "CANCELLED"? How long can a site survive on fake MeToo stories?

by Anonymousreply 72January 18, 2018 8:20 AM

I guess it'll survive until News Corp decides to pull the plug.

by Anonymousreply 73January 18, 2018 8:26 AM

I wonder what idiot Katie’s mom thinks of her daughters ageist attack

by Anonymousreply 74January 18, 2018 3:29 PM

She just needs some good dick.

by Anonymousreply 75January 18, 2018 4:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!